Speaker 1: You don't hear me confession I can't take back earl arms.
Speaker 2: Mouth speak text into seven eight five nine two says I'm a high school teacher and I worked late at school to catch up on grading homework. One night, no one was around, so I went into the girl's bathroom and I wrote, mister Smith is hot.
Speaker 1: I mean I love that.
Speaker 3: Do what you do to up your reputation and student's ability to pay attention to class?
Speaker 2: Is that why the text board has been letting up all morning saying brooks a tasty treat young yum. Well, we all have our nuggets, the truth that we've been holding on to, and one of our listeners is ready to share hers with the whole world. She's using the alias Jackie. So Jackie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: How hey, Jackie.
Speaker 3: Something apparently that's been bothering you. I'm guessing you know understand.
Speaker 2: Okay, All right, well you're ready to yes, voice changer is activated. You are the mass speaker now, Jackie, So whenever you're ready, okay.
Speaker 1: So I was in my hair there last week.
Speaker 4: I went to a new stylist. She was really nice, saying, you know, telling me how beautiful hours and then I don't know. She was just really like honing in on my features, like, oh, I love your shape.
Speaker 3: Your shape, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: Like it kind of made me uncomfortable, like I love he thought she was shaking me out.
Speaker 3: I hike, you think that, like I never heard how the hairstylist ever say you have a nice shape.
Speaker 2: My hair stylist compliments my butt all the time, the wrong people appliment. You're sitting down, I'll tell you who does my but your hairstylist is feeling you Jackie.
Speaker 1: Right. So then out the blue, she asked if I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying okay, which actually is a pretty natural question, but in this situation it feels different.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you think, let I say it.
Speaker 4: It's weird. So I tell her, yeah, I'm single, I got out of college recently. You know, I've had a hard time finding a job. So I'm doing like a bunch of little eye and part time little job here and there. Yeah, And so I was telling her like, how you know, getting my hair done is like a big expense these days.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, right totally.
Speaker 4: So then she kind of pauses and gives me like this weird look, and she's like, I have an idea for how you can make a lot of money and still do your other jobs.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I thought she was going to look at you like, oh, she's not gonna tip me, right, No, So.
Speaker 4: Then she's like, oh, it's nothing illegal, but I be willing to pay you two hundred dollars if you went out with my son.
Speaker 2: Whoa Oh, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Well, I fact I thought she was joking.
Speaker 3: Honestly, yeah, I would have thought the same thing.
Speaker 1: But she's serious.
Speaker 4: Before I gave her an answer, she started telling me about him. How he's about my age. You know, he's an engineer, he makes a lot of money. He's quiet, very insecure, but he's so sweet, and he's never been in a relationship ever.
Speaker 3: Oh ever, oh wow, is she telling you that he's over eighteen and he's an engineer.
Speaker 1: She ain't.
Speaker 4: So she's like, I think if a girl like you asked him out, it would build his confidence.
Speaker 3: Oh, I will do it.
Speaker 1: Interesting, sounds like a nice guy. Just do this.
Speaker 4: Make a quick two hundred dollars should be easy money.
Speaker 1: So I agree. We said the time in a baby and everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, how to go?
Speaker 4: So I get there and everything weren't cool, like you know, Normally when mothers just got their sons, they kind of over engraduate, but in this case, she was fine, Like, he was really sweet. I thought everything went will like I actually kind of liked him, Like, okay, okay, that's the.
Speaker 2: Most shocking my mom.
Speaker 5: Man, she thinks I'm the biggest.
Speaker 2: Model in the universe. Just gorgious.
Speaker 3: Did you have like good conversation with him and stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, although it was a setup date, it was really like probably top three.
Speaker 2: Days wooa awesome working out.
Speaker 4: Ever, he was just like, that's such a you mean, we had good conversations.
Speaker 5: I know, he didn't kiss me.
Speaker 3: He's a guy, and he's a mama's boy. Obviously, he's not an overbearing mother who's paying random people to desk him out.
Speaker 4: But the way the date, I just knew like we were gonna, you know, move forward, and I was even willing to go second day Thursday.
Speaker 1: Whoa girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Ever, I'm thinking the hesitation from that when I tell you, guys, what leasing.
Speaker 1: And whispers to me that I'm not he's tight, oh.
Speaker 3: For a year and that's what he says, and then the over seeds.
Speaker 4: To tell me I'm not the type of girl he would want.
Speaker 1: To bring home to his mom.
Speaker 3: What did you tell him?
Speaker 1: I pray because of the.
Speaker 5: Oh no no, but it gets crazy guys like I guess he'd never talked to his mom about me because she calls me like not too long after that and office to tell me another two hundred dollars to go out with him.
Speaker 2: Just take the two hundreds number in hairstylist. Sounds like he's curbing girls left and right, to be honest.
Speaker 4: So I really wanted to tell her if nerd of a son gets me, I just played like I'm just busy, and I think I told her I had like I met someone else.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's a shot to the ego.
Speaker 3: It was good to be true.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm sure one of our listeners, though'll be more than happy to pay you two hundred dollars to go out with their kids. So text in yeah, text into seven eight, five nine too. If you'd like Jacket to go out with your son, or if you have a confession that you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker phone taps coming up next