Speaker 1: It was just hilarious and Charlomage.
Speaker 2: Listening to the club.
Speaker 3: Thank y'all for being like Coach Lee family.
Speaker 4: The breakfast club is where people get the information on the topics, on the artists and everything like that.
Speaker 5: You guys were nice.
Speaker 6: Everybody got me all nervous like you guys.
Speaker 7: Let's not go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're locked into the world's most Dangerous Moment show.
Speaker 5: If you want a breakfast club, you ain't gonna bring it. One hundred and twenty is gonna not come up from us. This is what y'all do up here.
Speaker 4: That's right, Get about the bids and listen to the greatest show on us.
Speaker 7: Good morning Usa, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 4: Jess hilarious mon Charlamage to God, he's not here. Jes Hilarius is not here either. They're both for the Little Lake. My voice is still a little off for him. It's coming back slowly but surely. I don't know if it's the solar clips that has my co host late or what it is, but they are not here.
Speaker 3: But good morning to you. Hopefully you feeling great? What did you? What did you think about the solar clips?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Did you? Did you watch it yesterday? Did you see it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: I sit in the crib. I didn't really care for it.
Speaker 3: It's very lackless the glasses for it, so I wasn't able to see it.
Speaker 4: It was very lackluster for myself. What up, charlamagne beautiful? No, it was very lackluster.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 8: Why it was black luster for you because you didn't have your glasses from NASA like I did.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 8: I actually I had my glasses from NASA, and so I got to see it looked amazing.
Speaker 4: I had we had one glasses. My son's school gave him a pair of glasses, so all of us had the shared one glasses. So you know, we had to go through watching a little bit each time, a little bit each time.
Speaker 3: And I expected the whole New Jersey to be dark. But that didn't happen.
Speaker 8: See, that's funny you say that because I had the glasses that Nataly sent me National City like two or three? All right, you said, NASA send it to you, and my daughter's school gave her something too, Right, that made me feel good?
Speaker 5: What you mean?
Speaker 8: I was like, this is what at tax pandoscal I was like, I was like, because I was bragging. I was like, you know, glas, NASA sent me some glasses. She was like, yeah, we got those two. We got the same exactly got. I was like, where you get those from? Give them out school, in school, that's what the tax dollars that. There you go, okay, there you go okay.
Speaker 5: But I guess you had an expectation. Hello, just I did more. Good morning. Now you had an expectation. You thought that it was gonna get dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that's what you said. That's what you told me.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: Yes you did. No, I did not.
Speaker 8: You did ain't and I ain't gray tights and.
Speaker 3: You said it was gonna get dark. You've been thinking that he clat right.
Speaker 8: He said, NASA sent me glass it's gonna get dark. When they didn't get dark, I didn't say nothing.
Speaker 5: But I didn't know if it was gonna get dark or night.
Speaker 11: But you know what, I kind of did. Okay, So it was kind of like from where I was.
Speaker 3: I was in Jersey.
Speaker 11: It was like, you know how I look when it's about the rain, that's like a dark Yeah, that's how it looked.
Speaker 3: It really wasn't like but.
Speaker 5: When you had the glasses on, you could see like the moon making the sun look like a crescent moon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I said that was beautiful. I said that the dark you know.
Speaker 4: Then I seen it in parts of the world with like Niagara Falls it was dark, and Houston it was dark.
Speaker 3: In places it was I was I was waiting for just to go black.
Speaker 8: But y'all ain't no manifestation, That's what I'm saying, Like that was a question.
Speaker 5: I have to know more of a state. Y'all didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Y'all didn't do nothing, basically just called us he's But no I did.
Speaker 3: I surely did, but like, all right, no I didn't.
Speaker 11: But at the same time, yo, did y'all know that the Earth is the now stop stop that the earth is four hundred times no, the Sun is four hundred times bigger than the earth, right, so you can fit like a million earths in the sign.
Speaker 3: That is what you're talking about for real, That is a fact.
Speaker 4: Y'all didn't even know that, all right, But we got from page coming back and get me some effects. We'll tell exactly what people googled after watching the solar clips the number one thing they googled.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it when we come back to movies. To Breakfast Club, go morning. More than everybody. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Now, let's get in some front page news now. Like we were saying earlier, yesterday was the solo eclipse, and people were so excited about this eclipse. And if it didn't get completely dark by you, well because you just weren't in that area.
Speaker 12: One of the first places to witness total darkness today was Mazitt Lawn, Mexico. This is time laugh showing day turning tonight. Texas was the first place in the US to witness the moon perfectly covering the sun, and Indianapolis, a camera looking out over the city shows the sun disappearing and lights coming on.
Speaker 4: Now, the number one thing searched after the solar eclipse was my eyes hurt. They told you do not look into that sun. They told you don't try to take pictures, and a lot of people did. And because of that a lot of people's eyes were hurting. They saying it could cause permanent eye damage.
Speaker 8: I thought about looking at the sun yesterday too, and I tell you why, because I figured like I was like, man, you know how people always be seeing, like whenever it's an eclipse, you're supposed to get superpowers. Yeah, what if the only way to get superpowers is to look at the sun? Tell us not to look at it because they don't want us to get superpowers. How would they know, because they already got them. They already got them, and they know how to get them and how not to get them. So they tell you don't look at the sun. Don't look at the sun. Don't look at the sun? Did you a little pets? Then I gave it already had flying crazy, I gave it a little peak.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 11: Okay, No, for real, it is a million, three hundred thousand planets that can fit in the sign.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It's the fact, it's the bad.
Speaker 5: The fact of what.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, the Sun is eight hundred and sixty four thousand, four hundred miles.
Speaker 8: Just everybody knows that the Sun is the largest massive project.
Speaker 3: In Okay, Yeah, the project makes a massive elementary school. I didn't know. Yeah, I didn't know those numbers.
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about? This dummy? Just trying to peek at the sun looking.
Speaker 3: Down the boy.
Speaker 8: Well, I got super powers now, I tell afforded the work this morning. That's all I got here right at six o'clock. You looked doub all to sitting in the seat. You ain't even notice I walk through the dot. You'll get out of here, Ray, Did.
Speaker 5: I walk through the dough? No, y'all, doinn't even see?
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 1: Right? Now?
Speaker 4: Walmart may owe you five hundred dollars And this is the reason why this.
Speaker 14: Settlement means that Walmart shoppers could be eligible to receive hundreds of dollars in cash. The retail giant is paying out a total of forty five million dollars to settle this class action lawsuit accusing it of overcharging customers for some groceries. Walmart denies any wrongdoing, but it says that these payouts are in the best interest of customers. So, if you bought weighted products like meat, poultry, pork, or seafood, or if you bought bagged citrus fruit between October twenty eighteen and January twenty twenty four, you can now file a claim to get your money back.
Speaker 3: Here's how you want to do that.
Speaker 14: You go to Walmart weightedgroceriessettlement dot com.
Speaker 3: You can file online or through the mail.
Speaker 14: If you've kept your receipts, you can qualify for up to five hundred dollars back. If not, you can get up to twenty five dollars and the deadline to apply is June fifth. If understandably you have not kept your receipts for the past five years, you can try to retrieve them on Walmart's website.
Speaker 5: I'm on the right now, Oh boy, Walmart waited Grocery Settlement dot com.
Speaker 4: That's right, and you could get up to five hundred dollars. So if you want some of that money, make sure you go to that website and try to get your money asap.
Speaker 5: That's a great goal.
Speaker 8: Stimmy right there, five d quick dollars from Walmart, that's right, and they probably owe it to you and you probably don't even know now, So why not go to Walmart way to.
Speaker 5: Grocery Settlement dot com and you know, see if they'll eat.
Speaker 8: Some break yep and last lead. Last night, Yukon beat Perdue seventy five to sixty. That was the second when they beat in the twenty twenty four National Championship.
Speaker 3: So salute to Yukon. I tried to get husky.
Speaker 5: I tried. Guys, it's so born. It was right.
Speaker 8: Woh my god. Men's college basketball is what women's college basketball.
Speaker 3: Used to be.
Speaker 8: I was what the first half was like, thirty to thirty six. I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: It wasn't good at all.
Speaker 5: It's supposed to be the future of the NBA.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 5: I'm not interest. I tried. I tried. I tried, I tried, I tried.
Speaker 4: It was born. It off all right, and that is front page news. Now, next hour, we got to tell you about Donald Trump. You know, Donald Trump was against abortion. Then he was kind of for abortion. Now he's kind of in the middle. We'll tell you about that also. Joe Biden, he's giving you more student loan relief. Will tell you about that next hour as well. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone line to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, hit us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. That's a new day.
Speaker 13: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Whether you're mad or bless.
Speaker 3: Time to get up and get something.
Speaker 13: Call up now eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 9: This musty man, musty little By the eighth time, Man, we'll go down.
Speaker 5: You said, musty man.
Speaker 3: He said, Munchie, munchy, damn money.
Speaker 5: I can smell the from.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Look, dang, I to go out.
Speaker 16: There, they telling her.
Speaker 9: Eight everyw's up, dolar man will go down?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 7: Hey, just how you doing?
Speaker 8: I'm don good listen, hey, charlt magne dogs.
Speaker 9: I'm just letting you know I feel you.
Speaker 17: I looked into the sun yesterday and I do feel like I have some type of inst your abilities, you know what I'm saying. I came to work and I was over there like lifting instest moving instra fast, you know.
Speaker 9: What I'm saying.
Speaker 18: And I thought the dude like down the hour. I know he was looking at me and he was trying to tell me something. But I know, like telepathically, I knew what he was singing. I went over there and gave it to him. He's like, man, how how you do that?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 8: I don't know Tela man, I believe you, my my your daughter to my a. Your daughter can pink up, pick up her water bottle with her pinky now, and she can make her little sister do anything. She said, So she said giggle last night, and her younger sister started laughing.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 9: What's on y'all? This man from Atlanta?
Speaker 5: What's up? J NV Colamanic?
Speaker 9: That's Larios?
Speaker 3: What's get off your chest?
Speaker 2: So basically I want to get off my chest.
Speaker 16: I ended up going to.
Speaker 9: Pc B this weekend a little next to hear me upon the last minute.
Speaker 2: Trip, and I was like, man, I gotta make sure it's a good little.
Speaker 1: Trip for him.
Speaker 9: So I had a good little time.
Speaker 2: But they told my job I.
Speaker 9: Had Kobe to get out of the situations.
Speaker 16: They got the job.
Speaker 9: What is PCD Panama TV be.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I thought he said CCD like the you know, Catholic school education thing, but that bro oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah pc B Okay, okay.
Speaker 9: But basically I.
Speaker 19: Told my job I had Kobe and I still got to get like a positive test somehow to get back to work.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't they want you to take a test to make sure you don't have COVID when you come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not testing.
Speaker 2: Got to tell him so only I only got to tell him to show up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just go because I think it's sometimes COVID will be in your system three to five days now, so you might be good money.
Speaker 3: Where is that?
Speaker 5: Is that in Florida?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: No, well yeah, patch in Florida. Letter up.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, I ain't. No Florida and Georgia cared about stuff like COVID.
Speaker 3: I was wide open and now they testing you to play.
Speaker 9: That is fact. I was outside the entire time. I ain't even know Cobe going up.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you had from the Panama City beach Yoh oh yeah.
Speaker 9: They're talking to you. Just lad glad to see you on that show.
Speaker 3: Thank you baby.
Speaker 4: All right brother, oh yeah, get it off your chest. Call us up right now. If you got something you gotta get off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. It's the Breakfast Club the morning.
Speaker 13: The Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this Oh.
Speaker 1: What they do?
Speaker 20: Man, this is your boy, Block eighty block eighty.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 9: What's up? Tellers?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 20: Man, I just want to get it off my chest. My palm rainey and escaped the back. You all right, lt night? Well it was early yesterday morning and I ain't we ain't seen no sense.
Speaker 9: He usually he's running around the neighborhood all the time.
Speaker 5: But he said, I don't know. I think somebody kicked them up.
Speaker 9: My wife going through it.
Speaker 5: How much is it worth?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 20: He ain't nothing, but like a thousand dollars. He he ain't had no paper, so.
Speaker 16: He want that money.
Speaker 8: Well, look at the bright side, man, you know, salutor saluted the person who's about to have a little come up.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: You don't know what that You don't know what that person going through That person might need that money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: That's up?
Speaker 3: Man. Sorry, hey, I got.
Speaker 20: One more thing to get off my chest, mate, Yes, sirry.
Speaker 21: But how many?
Speaker 20: How many?
Speaker 9: Hot free style?
Speaker 5: I got a drop man for.
Speaker 20: Y'all to play a snippet or my song man. The last time I dropped way la main seit.
Speaker 1: I got something y'all gotta just drop.
Speaker 20: A little snippet for the world to hear from.
Speaker 9: Me one time.
Speaker 5: Man, We're promote it. Tell people who telling people whoere to find your wraps.
Speaker 20: Y'all can find me on any I mean, on all streaming platforms Lot eighted b okay, got eighty. I just dropped the song called Let's go Man Go crazy.
Speaker 9: Y'all go check that out. Hey, sap, good luck, thanks brother?
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: Hey? There's QC calling from the A four three.
Speaker 5: Times low country. What's happening? Hey too much?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 7: Every thank good with y'all?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, what's the word in the chuck?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Hey, Jesser.
Speaker 18: Larry's I want to congratulate you on your bb like me and my chirl friend.
Speaker 9: Be expecting our first baby, but she's twenty five pregnant to d.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much and congratulations back to you, Yes, sir, Hey slam, Oh, you like to pick on big people in their big back What we supposed to say about people at baldheads?
Speaker 5: What you mean? I don't know you want and I don't pick the people, man, No, I don't.
Speaker 20: Oh man, Hey, but oh shout out all the trucks I'm in my truck right now.
Speaker 3: Hey, let me that one.
Speaker 8: Alright, look at the four three and listen. Man, for all the big people out there, spring is here. Someone's right around the corner. If you're listening to me right now. I pray your big back and belly disappear real soon.
Speaker 5: Jesus.
Speaker 3: How you know it even come with a valley like that is?
Speaker 11: That's where we getting him in trouble with, Like what you wanna come in the back in the front now, Oh my god, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Praying it disappears.
Speaker 8: I'm sitting in the positive energy, healing energy for the big backs and bellies.
Speaker 11: Okay, well, since you got superpowers, just make their back shrink fracts and the belly, oh where you're doing that? Hold up with here, belly be gone? We got just with the mess coming up? What were talking about? Yes, you know how they was saying in the solar eclipse right like how it's for purging and you know, getting things out of your system and cutting people off. While we thought that was gonna be the city girls yesterday, I got a big chall.
Speaker 5: Right, Jesus.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Morning everybody, we are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jest with the mess news.
Speaker 3: Her lines just a robber Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do talk, don't stand.
Speaker 5: Talk the world why jes worldwide mat.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club, the coaching.
Speaker 10: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 7: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 11: So yesterday the City Girls, they had a heated argument on social media started when Young Miami accused JT of sneak this in her for weeks and JT didn't really know what she.
Speaker 3: Was talking about, you know, So Young Miami started it yesterday.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like she basically was like a bitchman, sneak this in me for weeks and I ain't said nothing, So what you're mad for? But the argument did get worse when young my e, I mean young my Young Miami was saying that JT plays victim, and you know, she said she did nothing but show JT love even though the last two distracts about her was what was supposedly signed ways and no bars. Okay, so y'all can go back and listen to them for different references or whatever, but JAT so a different like she said, oh, miss mama, this is your last day playing dumb or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's when it grew more escalated, and she.
Speaker 11: Was basically saying, I know I come off crazy and everything, but I have like I've watched you, You've watched people drag me. You never jump out there for me. You understand what I'm saying. And she said it'd be too much your tweet. So JT was like, I want to sit down with you, like on Karesha please and this time leaves answer yep. And she was like, this time leaves Santana home. So that's when Santana was activated and he jumped on there. Basically he was just like JT, don't play the victim. You always you always throwing me in something. You've already follow me, you block me, and I don't had nothing to do with your situation. You take your hang out on the wrong people, so don't mention me or whatever. So that's when Karesha was like, for you to come away and play victim. It's crazy and all that, And all I do is show you love even after the sneak disk or whatever. I be like bumping your music and screaming lyrics with my checks. So and Young Miami also accused her of letting the Internet get in her head. But we can say that on both of their accounts because both of them they be on their responding to things that shouldn't even be relevant to them. So I mean this, this this the internet gets in everybody's head, you know, both of them.
Speaker 8: So stuff like this hurts my heart because I love the City girls and whatever issues they have shouldn't be had on social media. Y'all came up from the ground up together, set have the discussion in private. Don't be monkeys for these folks digital circus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just hate I hate how this plays out online. Like you guys are friends before this this music industry.
Speaker 3: So pick up the phone and call each other.
Speaker 11: And even though and even though it was a little argument, you can tell that they both love each other.
Speaker 5: In the argument because it disrespect. Yeah, then, because then.
Speaker 11: You see you go back a couple of days ago and you see JT and Glorilla argue and that argument was totally different. They weren't friends from the jump anyway, they met during the business. These two have love for each other. They just more so explaining themselves to each other whatever. So apparently they got on the phone and they were because the last week was like around five o'clock it got when it got off the phone, they had a conversation.
Speaker 3: Of course, they hashed it out. When they got off the phone.
Speaker 11: JT had another post posted and it was like, if I'm ever mad, it's for a reason. When people had canceled on you. I did the first episode of Karsia Police, I popped up in that red wig. People dragged me for it and all of that, but I love you, I wish you the best. And she also said I love how fast you got on here behind Santana And then so Young Miami saw it and said, we just got off the phone. You bring this back to the internet, and Young Miami, I mean JT said.
Speaker 3: Well, this was this was this was a sweep before we got.
Speaker 11: On the phone, but it just probably didn't update until they got off the phone, and then everybody was blowing up a phone anyway, everybody's probably blowing up, blowing up both of their phones or whatever.
Speaker 3: So they both ended off with I love you, I love you.
Speaker 5: Too, and hey, and I hate too.
Speaker 8: When people get mad about you not coming to their defense on social media, like turn your phone off.
Speaker 5: If it's an issue in real life.
Speaker 8: On that what were supposed to do to these people on social medid Yeah, you're not gonna change their minds with no tweets, no ig posts.
Speaker 11: But what she But But what j C was saying is you come to the defense of everybody, not everybody else, but like Santana or you got something to say about everything when somebody call you out. You're talking to random people, fans and all of that, But when it comes to me, you don't step behind me, but I do step behind you. J C has jumped and stuff for Young Miami on Twitter.
Speaker 5: But I mean, yeah, but what is that going to do?
Speaker 3: Like, I know you want to be a girl, but you're not a girl, so you'll never understand.
Speaker 8: I'm just talking about in general, Like, what is that going to do with me jumping on Twitter talking back to a bunch of people that we don't even know, a bunch of people attacking you online?
Speaker 5: Then I jump in and say, you leave my partner alone.
Speaker 11: Okay, I mean it's I guess it's it's a girl thing that you will not understand.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't. I don't do it. I'm not on sweater anyway. But I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 5: I think it's a life thing.
Speaker 8: If I know that you've got my back in real life, I can count on you in real life.
Speaker 5: Who cares about what happens on social media?
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometimes it feels good though, sometimes it feels you got your back, but especially if you but like Charlamagne says, sometimes we don't know the full story and sometimes like it's like you said, maybe I need to have your back in person. And who cares about those people online that that's gonna poke at you anyway?
Speaker 11: Okay, but we're talking about young girl rappers, you know, female rappers.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So it's gonna happen. All right, Let's get to some guy stuff.
Speaker 11: Then Meek Mail threatens while they after seeing him hang out with an ex friend. So Mick Mail took to X, I keep on forgetting that it's not Twitter, no morning. That's how long I ain't been on there to address Wiley after he appeared in a photo with Dean stay Ready, who Meek referred to as the enemy.
Speaker 3: So this is crazy.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna read these tweets just like Meek Mill would read them. He said, while they never liked me, now I'm gonna treat him like the streets every time I see him. I gave him a thousand chances. These guys be thinking they lincoln with the enemy clan is. I wish I would have knew the other day. I would have stretched you, what what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: By the way, they sound like the city girls.
Speaker 11: Too, just like it, so you can't even say, dang, it's all Meek because you're all Meek. And he was just like man and because he started like replaying old stuff. He said, they come off they like bitch as they after you cut him off. Now I'm gona come to DC and take over the streets and power some n I G g as that hate him, but nobody hates him.
Speaker 3: He's depressed and sick. Also, he been that way.
Speaker 8: I don't understand why I Meek talk so much street stuff on social media, Like, for everything that Meek stands for and all the good that Meek does in the community, the people that Meek associates with affiliates with, why does he talk about Because I think people so much the.
Speaker 4: Violence is crazy, But I still think he's a person, right, because I see both sides of this. Right, If somebody's issued on me and issued on me crazy, and you're supposed to be my guy, and you take a picture with him, it would make me feel a way. But there's been many a times where I didn't want to take a picture with somebody and they kind of force you to take a picture, and you really don't want to take that picture, but you do it because you don't want to be confrontational, you don't want to be rude, and you take it.
Speaker 3: And I see both sides.
Speaker 11: I need to, but I just don't like how all right this this the last didn't he saying I don't believe no Diddy story about me once they lied about me. Now, anybody try to sexually assault me, I'm gonna be a bang out on a spot.
Speaker 3: It'll be a bang out on a spot. How y'all don't know me like that?
Speaker 11: I don't care y'all confusing my son he's twelve with people saying.
Speaker 3: His dad is gay. It's sick now out here, so effort. But if you scroll.
Speaker 11: Back up, anybody try to sexually yourself me, it will be a bang out on a spot crazy. Maybe your son's friends are seeing how you tweet as well.
Speaker 8: Nah man, But you know what he's saying is true though, because you think his son is twelve years old.
Speaker 5: M probably go to school in Philadelphia. Absolutely, these kids is ruthless. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: And me had a whole serious mixtape called Flameless. I know they're going crazy, listen, Jesus.
Speaker 3: I understand that. But it's like, just stay away from all of it. Did you see why Ay's reply? No, I didn't let me say.
Speaker 11: They say, when you get an other people unserious drama in this industry, ninety percent of the time they'd be back friends eventually, and then you look silly in the end.
Speaker 3: So I love mine.
Speaker 11: In my business, if a photo can create such vitriol, oh my gosh, I have no idea what that mean. He said, one has to ask himself some questions. Happy Monday. I love the way he responds though, so a bunch of everything. He also said, while are you a groupie when you try to take a picture where we're got that? Yeah, he was like, me said that, Me said that about Wi. He was like, he was trying to take picture of ribbon like a groupie and that was sitting around the bum ops and Philly.
Speaker 5: We should have just read tweets and asked people who is this Meek JT?
Speaker 8: We would know take the names.
Speaker 5: Jesus's like, come on, man, what y'all doing?
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, make up? Like no, no, and what you just showed me?
Speaker 11: That's him, basically responded to him taking a picture with the opp you know the guys stay ready.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'll just be thinking too hoighy of people. I just I think too highly of Meek. I think too highly of you know, JT and Young Miami, like pick up.
Speaker 5: The phone and call each other.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what they eventually did.
Speaker 8: That Why all this got to play on social media? Why y'all got to be other peoples in the team.
Speaker 4: But I do understand too, because if somebody issues on Jess, I feel like they issued on me. Somebody issues on you. I feel like they issued on me past post post post pause, And we're not gonna handle that on social media, right, That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't know.
Speaker 11: I might because yeah, you will, yeah, but it's just like I'm not going I don't see these people. You got everybody number in the industry. You got a little phone but button but behind the scenes, I get it.
Speaker 3: He's a button pusher.
Speaker 8: You put you put out the chappa, just put out the chop immediately. All right, well that is just with the mess. Now when we come back, we got front page news. We got to tell you.
Speaker 4: About Donald Trump, also Joe Biden and an attack that the fetch caught early.
Speaker 3: We'll get to an nexus the breakfast lugal one.
Speaker 1: Wake if you're like, get into the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: All right, good morning, we are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news now quickly. Last night you can be produced seventy five sixty, did you guys watch it?
Speaker 8: I tried, man, but it was so boring. That first half of basketball was so boring as bad was to go. After the first half, like thirty six thirty, I was just like, what are we watching? And then I don't even like the fact that they do to one whole half. And it's always been like that. Men's college basketball, right, I like quarters, I like quoteras. I just women's college basketball is way more exciting. I don't care how many how many times y'all dunk in the game for.
Speaker 3: The women's was made way more, way more interesting, way.
Speaker 8: More exciting, more STARp ow, better storylines everything.
Speaker 4: Now you got to talk about this Idaho team that was arrested. He was plotting an attack on a church. He had flame throwers, guns, all types of stuff.
Speaker 22: Man was arrested over the weekend for allegedly trying to provide support to ISIS and for planning to attack several churches. US Attorney's Office as eighteen year old Alexander Mercurio of Quarterlane was arrested on Saturday for trying to provide material support and resources to the terrorist group. Court documents claimed Mercurio pledged his allegiance to ISIS and intended to commit attacks.
Speaker 3: On its behalf.
Speaker 22: Documents say he planned to attack people at churches in Quarterlane on Sunday. He allegedly planned to use guns, knives, and fire. If he is convicted, he could face up to twenty years in prison.
Speaker 8: What the hell you get a flamethrower? Amazon, I don't know where he got that from. You can get anything off there, Damn. I don't know where he got that from.
Speaker 5: Sheen self flamethrowers, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't be searching that kind of stuff. On it, So I don't know. She why do.
Speaker 5: People get so white women?
Speaker 4: You're so mad when she ain't because like you act like we just go ahead, just get anything.
Speaker 23: Now.
Speaker 8: We came up the elevator the other day and the two young ladies at the front that's you, lovely young ladies that works for he was on their phones.
Speaker 5: I was like, what, y'all, what's your website? Y'all on Sheen now? And she wasn't.
Speaker 4: She was that she was on fashion So what is fashion over higher end than Sheen?
Speaker 5: And Sheen higher and the fashion.
Speaker 11: Nova actually getting a little cheap like they like every everybody gets their vendors from the same person.
Speaker 3: I swear that.
Speaker 11: I mean their vendor is the same pretty little thing Sheen because Sheen actually used to be cheap, but now they're getting a little bit of quality, stuffy and fashion Over. They all got the same venda, you know, want to come up team on the em.
Speaker 4: So if there's a dude out there trying to get something for his girl, he should go to a TIMI TEAMU Shane.
Speaker 11: Fashion over in pratty little thing. We all got to say, all got the same vendo. If you wash the stuff and you dry it. It's gonna look like something else. Something was me. It's gonna turn into something. It's gonna turn something else.
Speaker 5: All right, He'll turn the cotton.
Speaker 4: Now we got to talk Donald Trump, not Donald Trump. Yesterday said as far as abortion's concerned, it's whatever the state decides to do. He didn't say he's pro. He didn't say he's against. He said, whatever the state decides to do is what he's with. But that's not what he said several years ago.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump staked out his first public position on abortion in April of nineteen eighty nine, when he co sponsored a dinner at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan for the president of a national group that advocates for abortion rights. In nineteen ninety nine, on NBC's Meet the Press, Trump defended his position, doubling down on it.
Speaker 24: I'm very pro choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still, I just believe in choice.
Speaker 1: But you would not ban it.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 6: As the years passed and Trump grew more serious about running for president, his position on abortion flipped. This was him at Seapack the Conservative Political Action Conference in twenty eleven.
Speaker 7: I'm pro life.
Speaker 6: By then, Trump was opposed to abortion rights. In a CNN interview in June twenty fifteen, even Trump himself seemed momentarily confused about where he stood on the issue.
Speaker 5: I know you're opposed to abortion. I'm pro choice. Your pro choice or pro life?
Speaker 1: I'm pro life.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, pure life. People stands on things can change, So that don't mean anything.
Speaker 8: You can do that to anybody who's been in, you know, politics or talking politics for a long time.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 5: You can change your stances on things.
Speaker 4: But is he pro life? Was he pro choice? Or as he just said, what did the states decide?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: As of right, now, let's be clear, this is politics over principles. You know what Trump and Republicans have done in regards the abortion rights, all those conservative judges he appointed to the Supreme Court, it has cost them votes and cost them elections. So now Trump is trying to tell these people what they want to hear because you feel this politically beneficial to do so, so they're trying to get voters absolutely like this is all political theaters like and I've been saying for months. If I was Democrats, I would just run over and over and over ads of Trump, you know, repeatedly taking credit from, you know, making the overturning of Robi Wade happen. You knowuse the reason you don't have abortion rights is simply because of Donald Trump and the Supreme Court, you know, justices that he appointed. I would never lay off that message, you know, regardless of what political pivot Trump is currently doing, if I was Democratics.
Speaker 4: And lastly, President Joe Biden announced new moves he's making to reduce or eliminate student debt.
Speaker 25: The ability for working in middle class folks to repay their student loans has become so burdensome the lot can't repay it for even decades after being in school. Administration will propose the new rules to cancel up to twenty thousand dollars and run away interest for any bar. But oh it's more now, always more now than when they started paying the loan. You planned to cancel that for bars who the Department of Education determines were cheated by universities that left students and unaffordable loans delivered little and benefits of students.
Speaker 5: Fantastic.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think that's great, and they need to continue to show those success stories, you know, through the actual people who are getting the relief. I don't want to hear that from Joe Biden's he's uninspiring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to hear that from the people who have actually gotten the relief.
Speaker 4: Now, it's very difficult because when you graduate school, you know, your first five to ten years or even fifteen twenty years is paying back them school loans.
Speaker 3: So you can't buy your first house. There's a lot of things you can't do.
Speaker 4: You can't invest because you can't do none of that because all you're doing is paying those loans back. And then you see the millions and billions of dollars that they give to all these other nations, and the millions and billions of dollars that they're giving the things that a lot of people don't care about. But a lot of people can't even start their life because they have all these loans.
Speaker 8: So you got to show that you are also pouring money into the people right here in this country, and you're doing it through student loan debt relief. So you got to show more that that's but show it through the people who are actually getting the relief. Like you should have ads with those people talking about how much got wiped out. Right, I got no one person who got a I know a person who got three hundred thousand dollars wiped out.
Speaker 5: And the reason they had three hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Wiped out much because he had student loan debt, his wife had student loan debt, and one of his kids did. And that's something you can combine it all together. Yeah, something they did that. They combined it all yet, but the whole family got their student loan debt wiped out and it was like turning a thousand dollars. Wow, that's yes, Yes, you should hear that from that individual.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: You know, if you saw that person on a commercial telling that story, that resonates with you more than Joe Biden's inspiring sself.
Speaker 4: That just made me feel good. Well all right, that is front page news.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Now, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one five one. Let's talk Young Miami and jam A. Now just with the mess. She reported that Young Miami and JT got into an altercation online yesterday. They're friends now they made up. Good morning, Young Miami. She listens every morning. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one? Could you be friends with somebody after you get into a public I guess comfortationuffle kerfuffle.
Speaker 5: It depends what.
Speaker 3: Said, Yeah, depends what they happen.
Speaker 4: Let's let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one o five one. Because I always feel like you have the opportunity to call me. You ain't have to go online, you ain't have to try to go that route. So you were trying to embarrass me. You were trying to do something that you didn't have to do.
Speaker 8: And it sucks if you just find out online we had an issue like that, if you.
Speaker 11: Did know that there was some type attention, because like, of course it's it's been obvious that it's been some type of tension between them, but who had let it was?
Speaker 3: Who took us at internet first?
Speaker 11: And because I don't think that that in this situation, JT thought that Young Miami thought those songs were about her, right, So when you find out certain details like oh you thought that, damn well, why don't you speak to me about it? Because that's what she said in one of the Aaron tweets, like, well, if you thought that about me?
Speaker 5: Why did?
Speaker 11: Why do you hit me up and say, Yo, what these songs about me? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, call out. Pull out your phone, call in right now.
Speaker 3: You called me.
Speaker 5: Add your opinion to the Breakfast Club top breaking down.
Speaker 26: Eight hundred five eight five one O five one the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Phone.
Speaker 1: It's topic time.
Speaker 26: Called eight hundred five eight five one o five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club more than everybody.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club, nephew, just joining us during chests with the mess.
Speaker 8: Just discuss JT and Young Miami. Now what happened for people that's just tuning in jests.
Speaker 11: So basically, they were beefing yesterday over just uh jc feling like Young Miami never comes to her defense when things are happening, and they got some secret animosity that you know, like it's just basically girl stuff, but just accusing each other of not supporting each other basically and and not being there for each other. And they jumped on the phone and they got it together. But I don't think no, no blows were traded where it's it was irreconcilible.
Speaker 5: And I don't like you're saying it's just girl stuff, okay, because me and was just having a little fuff with your.
Speaker 3: Wallet.
Speaker 5: I mean it's me, it's not.
Speaker 25: No.
Speaker 9: Five.
Speaker 4: Could you still be friends with somebody after they, you know, put your business online like that?
Speaker 3: Could you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 11: Yeah, depending on what, like Charlatatne said, it depends on what was said, what they say, you know, because sometimes when you like, when you're so busy trying to hurt a person, you can really say some things you can't come back from.
Speaker 3: See that.
Speaker 4: The only problem I have is is you have my number, so that means we're really not friends. Like the if you got to put it online, that means this was something that you was feeling regardless and you wanted to put it out there.
Speaker 3: You could have hit me and I could be wrong. I could be wrong, We could be wrong.
Speaker 4: We could we could be a friend and be like, you know what, I made a wrong decision my back. But once you put it.
Speaker 3: Online, it's like bro number really tried it, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it depends, It depends what was said and yeah, it depends what was said. And I had another point, but I forgot so it don't even matter. But it definitely depends what was said. You know, it might come back to me later.
Speaker 3: We got Courtney on the line.
Speaker 5: Courtney, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 9: How are you feeling, Courtney, I'm feeling good. How are you feeling good? Good? Good?
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 21: My thoughts are we're friends and you take it to the internet. Now you've given other people who know nothing about us a chance to weigh in on our business.
Speaker 15: There's no way we could really be.
Speaker 2: Friends if you're making it public.
Speaker 21: I'll be should be in private.
Speaker 5: I agree, I agree, I agree. You just reminded me of my other point.
Speaker 8: My other point was it depends what was said, and I would be questioning our friendship because it seems like you care more about what these people on social media think then you do what I think, because if we've been friends, and we've been homies for so long, why would you feel the need to just tell all of these people on social media our business what?
Speaker 4: And I think nobody ever thought Young Young US a Young Team JT and Young Miami had beef like it seemed, you know, when they were up here, you could tell like there was a little bit, but you didn't. You couldn't see that they had beef or there was problems.
Speaker 8: So they were even thinking that I wouldn't call what they had beef when they was up here, I would call it that. You could just tell that they're two totally different people, growing in two different directions. Yeah, well, let's go to Kenny's on the line. Kenny, good morning, Good morning, hein' Kenny.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts.
Speaker 9: I'm I'm in the jail, so trying to get a little quick work out in. So listen, I had an ex girlfriend that we broke up, and we broke up for whatever reason. I get a new girlfriend, and probably about a year and a half later, I get engaged.
Speaker 16: I put on.
Speaker 9: Social media, you know how you put the you know, we're engaged. Her stupid friend jumps on my page and says, congratulations, Now you can stop calling my girls. So I was like them, I don't even call your girl.
Speaker 15: I mean, we're cool, but I.
Speaker 9: Don't even call her. So we I seen her at homecoming and we had this big argument about that cause I was, you know, getting on her about you know, why would your girl put that on my page, and so people were looking. We were arguing, and then one of my friend brothers set us down. There was like, y'all, don't be you know, beefing no more. It wasn't her that did it, but I know that it was her that actually told her that I was calling her, which I wasn't, but uh, you know, you know, people gas like, oh sorry, sorry, I can't cuss people. People gas like stuff. And so we had to sit down and we came to an agreement. Now we're not the best of friends like we used to be, but we're at least cordial when we see each other.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I'm saying, you can't be back to friends with that person like you were before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you never had that trust anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 11: And then it was the intent behind that, Like she really meant the like send flares up to the fiance, like so that can start an argument between her and him, And.
Speaker 8: What if you and the person don't even know y'all really got issues, Like you know, y'all might be having a like a like a little kerfuffle behind the scenes as friends, but then you find out on social media that that person ain't rocking with you no more like that.
Speaker 3: You like damn like we Yeah, this was between us, but you.
Speaker 5: You took it to social media. Clearly I made it. I never meant nothing to you ever, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well eight hundred five A five one O five one.
Speaker 4: We're talking JT and Young Miami, and we're asking if you are friends with somebody and they put your business on social media, the fact that y'all beefing on social media, could y'all still be friends after that?
Speaker 3: Could it be the same. Let's discuss it's the Breakfast Club on wanting.
Speaker 27: Let's say if y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it.
Speaker 1: It's topic times.
Speaker 26: Called eight hundred five five one o five one to join into the discussion.
Speaker 3: With the Breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 4: Every body is Steve j n V Jess hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about JT and Young Miami now during just with the mess just reported that they had a little conflict online, right, and we're asking eight hundred and five eight five one o five one, could you be friends with somebody after they put after they put your business online.
Speaker 3: We got Brill on the line.
Speaker 20: Bree, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts breaking?
Speaker 21: I thought if it ever has to come to public, like if anybody has to get into our stuff and we were never free, and that you had some type of stick similarity or something that you couldn't say me or we couldn't work out.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is real self. Yes, what's your thoughts? Brother?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 16: Well, I feel like if somebody was trying to talk to me out crazy and disrespecting, even if we've been through something, I don't I don't think that as with them the game, especially if you willing to belittle me and all that that means that'll happened again.
Speaker 5: That's real.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, thank you brother.
Speaker 1: That's that's just my call.
Speaker 16: Man, A big family. I like her, y'all.
Speaker 5: I keep doing that, thank you king? All right?
Speaker 3: So what's the more on to the story.
Speaker 8: I mean, the moral of the story is, Man, if you and a person are really friends, I think that you and a person should keep whatever issues y'all have between each other. I don't know why folks choose to share what you're going through with your soul called friend with a whole bunch of strangers that don't even know you, right, Like, I don't get it.
Speaker 11: What if we can't even that's the only way to get through to that person. What if we can't even have a civilized conversation on the phone, Like what if you know, because in one of them sweets and she just was like, jac was like, leave Santanta home. You know, Santanna, young Miami they river real close. And what if he's always around, like just just hypothetically speaking, he's always around?
Speaker 3: And that was j C way because Young Miami started this.
Speaker 11: But what if JT she just put more out there than Young Miami.
Speaker 3: So this is something that she always wanted to say.
Speaker 5: But what if she.
Speaker 11: Couldn't say it to her because well, Santana's so far I mean, Young Miami.
Speaker 3: Was just so far gone.
Speaker 5: I will say this.
Speaker 8: If you don't think you can have a civilized conversation on the phone with just y'all two, your damn sure can't have one on social media?
Speaker 4: Bring me to Karia, please, But you also text somebody you ain't gotta you ain't gotta you know, do that as well?
Speaker 3: You could text them in that way you know that other person.
Speaker 5: They did say, Texas, fist me off, textat, fists me off, textist me off. You gotta call me because I'd be so mad. But what the what the hell right?
Speaker 11: And then think and then texas can be insensitively. I gotta hear a person saying I gotta hear you. That's right to be misconstrued in any type of way.
Speaker 8: And in the voice messages, ain't nobody listening.
Speaker 3: Voice message.
Speaker 5: You're sending voice messages.
Speaker 8: That are longer than songs. I don't want to hear your mini podcasts. Pick up the goddamn phone and called me. And if I don't have it, I mean I didn't want to talk to you, Jesus.
Speaker 3: Rest of all, I'll be sending all the time.
Speaker 8: I said, you ain't none by message eight minutes. But damn but but but me and j just will call each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 5: Who sent you eight minute voice messages? Nobody? Crazy people, insane people insane like humans.
Speaker 8: Like I'm gonna tell you something. If you send a voice message and you look at it and it's three thirty six spot thirty six, five thirty six, six thirty six, don't press it, don't pressing? Okay, I would to know text to President say I need to talk to you. I want to know what celebrity message is like celebrity, I got a celebrity friends, y'all?
Speaker 4: Oh, line up and down?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: We got just with the best coming up. We were talking about Oh my god.
Speaker 11: So remember yesterday, Charlotmage, you said you might not want to crits take another comedian because you one day may be in that situation.
Speaker 3: Jeral Carmichael.
Speaker 11: One of his recent jokes resurfaced and people are not okay with it.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna get into that.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about that. Next to Don't Move, It's to Breakfast Logan Morning, Yeah, Morning. Everybody is dj n V, Jess Hilari, Charlamage of God. We are the Breakfast Club and I just want to salute to everybody. After about a year and a half, me and my wife have finally got back into the podcast business.
Speaker 8: The Casey Coup podcast is released today. So it's been about a year and a half.
Speaker 4: A lot of stuff going on, so we get to discuss a lot of that on our podcast. And our podcast is based on relationships and raising our kids. We have six kids, of course, so we talk about a little bit of everything, the good, the bad, the ugly, and everything with relationships. So hoping that you could learn from our mistakes and learn from the good things learned mistakes.
Speaker 8: And also to speaking of podcasts, I want to tell people that the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival is happening in April twenty seventh in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 5: Sleuthed everybody that's.
Speaker 8: Been up ordering tickets already, saluted everybody that sold out the VIP already.
Speaker 5: We got Wallowing Gilly on that stage.
Speaker 8: Just Hilarious will be on that stage doing her podcast Carefully Reckless Live.
Speaker 5: She'll be doing Just Fix My Mess live in the stage.
Speaker 8: Horrible Decisions, Mandy and Weezy will be on that stage, Poor Mind's podcast, Dre.
Speaker 5: And lexill be on that stage.
Speaker 8: Debbie Brown with the Deeply Well podcast, Ball Alert Show be on that shageller my Man Will Lucas for Black Tech, Green Money Plus, we got Panels, We got John Hope, Brian on Panels and Damon John and Carrie.
Speaker 5: Champion and the SHAWNA Air.
Speaker 8: So make sure you go get your tickets at of ventbright dot com right now. Go to Black Effect dot com, Slash Podcast Festival to get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening April twenty seven, Atlanta.
Speaker 4: That's right, and you guys could have hit me up with some remedies. I lost my voice on Friday. It was completely going on Friday. So it's slowly coming back. I've been doing the tea thing, I've been doing the sprays, I've been doing everything, honey and all that.
Speaker 8: But it's coming back slow. But you wan't to tell the people with surgery you had I didn't have.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 5: Every time we.
Speaker 8: Take like a week off of something and he goes to get a little tuck, a little nip. I got a nipple last time, y'all. Remember he came back and his voice changed like a completely different person. That was nose job. It wasn't a those jobs. I think you got your Adams apple shaved down a little bit. What that's what I'm thinking? You know what, you don't really see it?
Speaker 3: No, I don't see what it's either, unless you like.
Speaker 5: Rip, whoa, that's really showing them.
Speaker 3: I'm like, whoa, but for real?
Speaker 11: But did you know it's a fact that tea drives your throat out even more so you've been drinking all this tea. I shouldn't drinking even Ryah, yeah, not too much. Don't over saturate your throat with no be doing.
Speaker 5: I don't know what is what she's trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: No tea is gonna wet your throat.
Speaker 11: But it's such a dehydrated it's so dehydrated.
Speaker 3: But they give me a tea bag. Pause that says throat coat. That is the worst? Whatever?
Speaker 25: What the.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if you can pause that one. We need to fast forward. Did you hear what?
Speaker 4: Lord ain't never words. We're gonna bang on the spot if it's nobody and it's me. Just what the message up next?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: More than everybody all the Breakfast Club, Let's get to jest with the mess you.
Speaker 23: Use is real, whether it's just robbing Moore, just don't do no lines, don't do nobody?
Speaker 15: World?
Speaker 5: Why World?
Speaker 3: While on the Breakfast Club, he's the coach ship.
Speaker 10: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get.
Speaker 7: You to see the time to set it off.
Speaker 11: So yesterday I reported that Gerald Carmichael has a or had a problem with Dave Chappelle's anti trand jokes is what he calls them.
Speaker 3: And one of his jokes, uh.
Speaker 11: Resurfaced, Well, actually it's it's actually not even a reserface because it was it was new just Friday's. On Friday's episode of Jerrod Carmichael's reality show, he talked about his sexual desires. One of the jokes that is going viral is when he's talking about a race based role playing with his white boyfriend.
Speaker 28: Sometimes joke to him that, like, our relationship is like that of like a slave and the master son who like teaches me how to read by candlelight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he grown too, because he's a good person. He doesn't like that joke.
Speaker 29: I like that joke. That's that's my burden. I think that's hilarious. Yes, Maria, that's when that's up. I don't know what that is, you know.
Speaker 5: That's that's a joke. That's for me.
Speaker 8: I didn't laugh once, not even just because of the continent. It just was a corny joke, right right.
Speaker 11: I didn't laugh because it was a corny joke and because of the content. I can't bring myself to laugh at something like that. But many people online were not too happy with the comments. Just like he wasn't happy with Dave Chappelle's joke. It's one of the comments that one black some black men really have deep rooted issues.
Speaker 3: The self hate is so cringe.
Speaker 11: That was another quote, just want it said, it's just not funny, bro, And that was actually a white woman.
Speaker 5: Who said that, and.
Speaker 3: Somebody saying just like that. He lost me.
Speaker 11: Uh so when else said this is not funny, he could have just kept that to himself. His show was hard to watch. I tried and simply couldn't continue. He's so corny. It's not even about the joke. It's just sad a tweets you read those are reading. Yes, I think all were different ones.
Speaker 8: I think we need Yourrod to come to the front of the congregation this morning. You'd like to have a little world with I think we should have a little word I think.
Speaker 23: So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was it was bad. It was bad.
Speaker 11: So but like he said, that's my joke. I mean, you know, that's that's what I like.
Speaker 3: I like that joke. Okay, those are Dave's jokes. That's what he likes.
Speaker 5: And that's why he got to come to the front of and.
Speaker 11: Quick and just like you had blamed him for that, and you didn't like that one day that could be you.
Speaker 3: Because we are comedians. We're all in the hot seat at some point, right.
Speaker 11: So moving on, Jonathan Major's was sentenced to probation after assault conviction. So a judge ruled that he will be on probation. They didn't say how long. I looked and looked and looked for that. I don't know how long. But he's only having to pay a two hundred and fifty dollars fine and.
Speaker 3: Do a year in an in person counseling program.
Speaker 11: And he has to continue on his mental health therapy which he's been in.
Speaker 3: And what is this for.
Speaker 11: This is for the conviction against Grace Stabari, his ex.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know he had got a probation. I just thought he had to go with different classes.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, yep, that came with probation.
Speaker 11: And if he at any time violates this probation, he could be forced to spend up to a year in jail.
Speaker 8: So, I mean, you look at all of the stuff that you know Jonathan Major's lost professionally, right, and you're like, damn, he lost all of that for a misdemeanor, And then now you get a year of classes, probation and what else you said.
Speaker 11: And he has the two hundred and fifty dollars fine and he has to continue with his mental health therapy which he's been in.
Speaker 5: For months for a misdemeanor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, misdemeanor and evidence. They showed it. He running from the way.
Speaker 8: You saw it running from You saw him running away from this white woman.
Speaker 3: It was he. It was he.
Speaker 4: What she said and what he said. There was no witnesses, nobody's seen it. They've seen her in the club after that. You've seen him running away, and he still got convicted, still got convicted.
Speaker 3: That's scary.
Speaker 8: The media should be ashamed of itself in a lot of ways. But the act like there is not a race dynamic here is insane. Like a black man, black man, little white woman. He's running away from her on the video, and they made it seem like it was like a murder that happened, and it ended up being a misdemeanor.
Speaker 11: And even the driver attested, like, you know, he said that Grace was the aggressor when he was like trying to tell her, look, come on, let's just get out the car.
Speaker 5: He was he was. But then there's a video.
Speaker 8: You see the video of him putting her back in the car and running away, which why the way you should do in that situation if you're any man, really, But if you're a black man and it's a situation like that with a white woman, I would encourage the same thing, take off running in the opposite direction and hope somebody's recording the whole thing. But you still gonna end up losing a whole bunch of stuff and getting charged with a God damn missed me.
Speaker 11: But a full order of protection will remain in place for his ex girlfriend Greece Jabari. But she probably didn't plan to go back around anyway, so whatever. And Major just did not even make a statement of court yesterday. But and when she made a statement, he need to look up at her. She was so sad anyway, But that was that.
Speaker 9: Use.
Speaker 11: I'm sure that's next, right, Yeah, yeah, she is civilly, I'm not sure. But look, it's something else I want to shout out, y'all. So and today, today, yesterday, well last night the premiere of another Alvin Gray movie, The Actor that Got Chased around the City. It is Jonathan Majors inspired movie. I'm gonna ask something, did he see that?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 11: It's really good, really good. Y'all should watch the movie. It's why do everything got to be on TV? Is a great screen director, you know, a director, filmmaker, producer and everything the movie.
Speaker 8: But don't just ask like that, like you know it got to be on TV because it did sound like a TV. But he had another one called the Director who.
Speaker 11: Got shot in the Hill. That was good to the Nurse Highway, the nurse the baby walking down the Highway. And then his last film was the Recently it's an inspired film.
Speaker 3: Didn't know listen what he's like?
Speaker 11: Will packing them and we playing like, oh yeah, you just got their money yet. But listen, the film is good. Y'all need to watch that. It's called The Woman who Didn't Know who She married. Yes, y'all gonna stop playing because I said it. But I send it to you all the time and you don't be watching it. But you always got something to say for interview, y'all.
Speaker 5: I ain't even say nothing. All right, I can't wait to make a tob move just with the mess.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, how just with the mess? I got a minute? List? I'm sorry, all right, you ain't do.
Speaker 11: This yet, all right, So wait, missy elliot first ever headlining tour will feature Timberland, Bust the Rhymes, and see Era. So look, this is so the significance of this toy is this is her first headlining So she is cold headlined in the past with Beyonce and Alicia Keys, two other big names, but this is her first headline until y'all has twenty four stops. It starts on the fourth of July, and the name of the tour is called Out of this World between her, Chris Brown, and JC. I'm gonna bro because I'm gonna see all three of them this year. Big pregnant in there, like, what's up, y'all? The ticket's gonna say able.
Speaker 5: Swift, I wanna Miss Elliot.
Speaker 8: Alvin is doing her biopig title Theman in the Plastic Healty Bag.
Speaker 3: What don't shout?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: That's Jess with a mess, not that last forty but that's just what's a mess?
Speaker 3: All right, donkey, Today we're giving a dounc we need call.
Speaker 5: Might gonna come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 3: Let's talk.
Speaker 5: Let's talk grace this morning, y'all?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right? We'll get to that next. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Damn, but he hogged.
Speaker 5: It's time the donkey, I mean, trying to be donkey today.
Speaker 16: No more.
Speaker 5: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 3: Called donkey of the day and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 4: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of day today?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: Donkey today?
Speaker 8: For Tuesday, April, Knife goes to the good brother. Gerard called Michael my Carolina brethren, great guy. Okay, he's in North Carolina. I'm South Carolina. But today's lesson is about grace. This is a teachable moment. See yesterday we was on Reface Club and Jesse Hilarious was reporting and just with the mess, you know, a conversation about girod Carmichael in a conversation he had about Dave Chappelle and Carmichael called Dave Chappelle an ego maniac.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 8: According to Girard, he said Dave wanted to apologize publicly. He wanted dra to apologize publicly for criticizing his anti trans legacy. Yes, Gerard told Esquire magazine that him and Dave had tension because Gerard criticized chappelle jokes about the transgender community.
Speaker 5: Girard said, Chappelle, do you know what comes up when you google your name? Bro?
Speaker 8: That's what Carl Michael you know, asked during the GQ magazine and iView referring to you know, Dave's comments about trans people.
Speaker 5: He says, that's the legacy.
Speaker 8: Your legacy is a bunch of opinions on trans It's an odd hill to die on.
Speaker 5: And it's like, hey, bro, who the f are you? Who do you f what do you like to do?
Speaker 8: Because he says Dave doesn't get personal in his comedy, which I disagree with. Now, I asked, just hilarius, you comedians criticized the comedians like this because if you are a comedian, you know, more than likely you are going to offend.
Speaker 5: Somebody, are some community at some point.
Speaker 8: It's impossible to not step on those land mines, especially in twenty twenty four, unless you're just completely safe. And you can be safe or you can be great, but you can't be you know, both at the same time. So the reason I felt like Gerard, you know, should show Chappelle or any other comedian. Grace is simply because at some point you will offend and low and bow. Not twelve hours after me saying that Gerrod Carmichael was all over the Internet because of a joke made on his new HBO series, Gerrod Carmichael Reality Show. Let me read you the headline from TMZ before I play you the audio. Gerrod Carmichael slavery race play joke stirs backlash to self hate is cringe.
Speaker 5: Listen to the joke.
Speaker 28: Sometimes. Joke to him that, like our relationship is like that of like a slave in the master son who like teaches me how to read by candlelight.
Speaker 29: Yeah, he growns too because he's a good person.
Speaker 5: He doesn't like that joke.
Speaker 29: I like that joke. That's my burden. I think that's hilarious. Yes, Maria, it's when that's a I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: You you know that's that's a that's for me, Grod. Do you know what comes up when you google your name?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 5: That's the legacy.
Speaker 8: Your legacy is a bunch of opinions on role playing slavery with your white boyfriend. It's an odd penis to die on do you see how quickly those tables can turn. Okay, this is why I don't understand, you know, comics coming in other comics. I'm not a comic, but there should be some type of rules about comics criticizing other comics. And even if it's not an unwritten rule, you know, just you as a comic should be like, I don't like Dave's jokes, but publicly adding on, you know, to a pylon of another comic as a comic, to me is lame, especially when you know people are saying that the comic is being offensive.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 8: Now, what if Dave came out and started, you know, criticizing Gerard for his jokes and said he was offended about you know, the role playing slavery with his white boyfriend joke. It's it's you know, it's Dave Chappelle. Were talking about him. Can't suck anything?
Speaker 1: Pause?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it's saying.
Speaker 8: Oh well, anyway, Okay, I'm just saying, what if Dave came out and talked.
Speaker 5: About you role playing slavery?
Speaker 8: That would change your Google searches tremendously. Okay, you cannot like the joke, but comedians should be entitled to make the joke, and you may even be entitled to say that's not funny, but the act offended publicly as a comedian, you know what I'm saying, and tell a publication that that's Dave's legacy, now knowing is not. By the way, there's a lot of things that come to mind about Dave's legacy when it comes to comedy and trans jokes. Is not at the top of my liss Okay, not even remotely, Drod, I love you, but you should focus on building your own legacy because I'm not sure you have one yet.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're building. I know you have had all.
Speaker 8: The specials in the TV shows and movies, all of that. But what is the comedy legacy of Gerrod Carmichael. What is the legacy of Droid Carmichael as a comedian? Something for us to ponder, Okay, But in the meantime, please everyone out there remember to give grace. Okay, It's easy to give grace when you recall how much you may need it one day. Please give girod Carmichael the sweet Sound and the Hamiltons.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you are the dog.
Speaker 23: Of the day, the dog.
Speaker 3: All the day.
Speaker 5: Ye all right, I like that.
Speaker 3: That was the first one in a long time that I've liked.
Speaker 11: Okay, and I love Gerard Carmichael as well, but I love that donkey means a lot to absolutely thank you.
Speaker 7: It should.
Speaker 3: All right, well, thank you for that donkey of other day.
Speaker 4: Now, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We were talking behind the scenes and Charlomagne was telling us that jess Hilarius does not like to cook.
Speaker 5: I never said, but I did not say that. That's not even true.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you didn't even say this. You wait till I walked out the room to state this behind the scenes. So this, this comes from something that came out yesterday. I said, this new generation of women don't ever cook breakfast. They don't get up till three.
Speaker 5: Now, first of all, I did say that, but I said that because I was joking. You do like to cook a lot, thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, should that be a topic, And I said, yeah, that's great, because just don't like to cook.
Speaker 5: So joking.
Speaker 11: Okay, see I heard it. But yeah, he's talking about his own wife. You're not talking about his sister. You're not talking Yeah, cause she don't like to cook.
Speaker 16: That.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, you want to come where you want to come? Wind she cooked?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah you can come yet know because you Sar answered no all the time, we can go to the rodeo.
Speaker 3: End, like I don't.
Speaker 4: They always want to take me to a restaurant with the end at the I'm like, why do y'all go.
Speaker 3: To these motels to eat?
Speaker 24: Like?
Speaker 1: What is so?
Speaker 8: The question is eight hundred? What are your what are your thoughts? Do women don't like to cook?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: I love to cook. I cook all the time.
Speaker 11: In fact, that's why that's why I'm gaining a little weight now when it's pregnancy, because I'm not eating out no more. I'm not going to say the river ends in them. I'm eating at home. I make and I make good food.
Speaker 8: It's hard to get an appointment at seur and it's very hard to get a reservation there but.
Speaker 4: For you and your family, but not for me.
Speaker 11: I don't go there anywhere. I don't go nowhere to eat like that. I really love home cooked meals, and so do Chris. And y'all can ask him if you feel like I don't cook.
Speaker 5: Just cooks a lot.
Speaker 8: But if somebody here a young gal that works here at the station. Yeah, just sitting out of text. What's the problem? Why do I gotta cook? Oh matter, We'll bring her in.
Speaker 3: So what is a question? What are we asking people this morning? Why is it okay?
Speaker 11: Because look, I see it you're talking about and it was like women are not home driven anymore because they're so focused on their business. Why cooking a mail have to be so home drive? Why does that make you home driven? That's literally you just providing a meal for yourself or your family.
Speaker 3: What is it just?
Speaker 27: Why?
Speaker 11: Why does it have to be even deemed in the category of like home driven?
Speaker 3: You can be a hardworking woman and still come home and cook and clean.
Speaker 5: What's the problem the way?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll talk about we come out. But I don't know none of those women. All the women I know like the cook.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well let's discuss when we come back. We want of these thoughts. Eight hundred and five A five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club. Go morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's topic time.
Speaker 26: Call eight hundred five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody in stj nvjes hilarious Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 3: We are the breakfast club. Now you're just joining us.
Speaker 25: Uh.
Speaker 4: This was trending yesterday. It was a post that said the new generation of women don't ever cook bread because they don't wake up until three. That's what this conversation is coming from eight hundred five A five one oh five one. And we're asking why do a lot of women don't like to cook?
Speaker 5: That's crazy?
Speaker 3: Waking up at three is a crime, that's right.
Speaker 5: You on drugs, you ain't burst you Stephen this three on drugs, you definitely if you sleep at ten, three o'clock after you on dope.
Speaker 11: But when I was doing drugs, I don't care. I was still working up for like a lover, not three o'clock, you know, cause sometimes drugs do make you a little tide.
Speaker 8: Depends what kind of drug though now, and if we ain't no drug yet, okay, I'm talking about drugs like dope.
Speaker 3: Hard drugs. Yes, oh okay, okay, I feel you. I ain't. I don't know.
Speaker 8: That's like, so we're asking eight hundred five A five one oh five one, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: What do you think about that? I think it's crazy?
Speaker 11: I do I do agree that a lot more women feel that way. I mean they have taken approach like, Okay, I don't have to cook. I'm so caught up in my career and work and everything, and I don't want a man to get in the wrong mindset about me, like I'm not a homemaker. But baby, you literally can cook. How would you cook? How would you if you didn't have a man? You know, would you just go out every night?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 11: Because I started off with me cooking for myself, and then I had a shout cook for him.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 11: Every man that I've had I've cooked for. It's something that I like to do. Cooking is very therapeutic, and then it's the way that I take care of myself. It's like a survival thing. I seen my mother do it. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why it's like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know any women who don't cook, but all the women that are in my life cook Now. Are some of those women over forty, yeah, you know, but I know them in their thirty two and they enjoy cooking. So I don't know who these women already speak of.
Speaker 3: And then food is made with love, envy, like it's made with love. So you can appreciate.
Speaker 11: A home cooked meal made by a woman, you know what I'm saying, more than you can at an end.
Speaker 3: At a restaurant in you know. So I wouldn't say this, you know.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne always jokes that we were born in the nineteen hundreds. When me and my wife first started, you know, dating, and when we first got married, we can only order out two things. You can only get pizza and chinese, so those are the only two things that would deliver. So we had to cook. She cooked every night.
Speaker 1: That was the thing.
Speaker 5: Poor New York.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm saying. My wife always cooked too. I mean my wife's dad, you know, one of his side hustles. He's a caterer, so she always knew how to cook. She was always, you know, in the kitchen. That's her thing. We've been together twenty six years.
Speaker 5: I usually do that cooked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I usually do the breakfast. My wife does the dinner. That's that's how it that.
Speaker 11: That's what Chris does. He cooks breakfast because I think that's probably.
Speaker 3: The only thing he can cook. And and he but he takes that on all the time. He'll make breakfast. I make lunch, I make dinner.
Speaker 4: That's why I love to see like Ari Fletcher, money Bagger, your's girlfriend.
Speaker 11: She cooked well, wife, she cooks. I love to see young girls cook like when they get it in the kitchen. I'm like, okay, girl, yes, because you can still be fly business woman, you know, and still cook meals and it looks good.
Speaker 5: You think it's a regional thing.
Speaker 8: You think, like, you know, more women that's like down south towards the southern regions.
Speaker 5: That's what that's what, that's what they do. I think so yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think so yeah, And I think so.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of the reasons why is one I think the food tastes better in the South, and I think up here and there's so many options. There's like yeah no Live Bowdigger and fast food spots on every corner, so much food.
Speaker 11: Around here where you can just get all over New York, like so you can never ever be hungry in New York.
Speaker 5: But it ain't great. Yeah, it's cool, ain't great food.
Speaker 4: But we got Jasmine on the line, Jasmine, good morning, he Jazmine.
Speaker 5: What's your thoughts.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I feel like there's too much like put on women these days fact, then women staying home with their kids. Like now times have change, Like we're working, we have businesses, we're also taking care of the household, like we're just doing a lot more.
Speaker 5: I feel like, as long as.
Speaker 19: We're making dinner, like I make dinner. I was like, as long as I make dinner, that's fine. I don't want to hear no complaints about breakfast.
Speaker 3: I get it, I get it.
Speaker 4: Thank you Jasmine say that y'all have no complaints about breakfast?
Speaker 3: Teresa, good morning.
Speaker 21: Good morning, Hi, dj NV, Sean.
Speaker 5: And Jazz, how are you feeling?
Speaker 15: I'm good. I think there's just a disconnected comes like a designated duty for women to cook.
Speaker 21: Yeah, because I cook.
Speaker 15: I've been married for twenty years, but I don't like cookies.
Speaker 3: Oh why which 'nall like about it?
Speaker 15: Well, it's a sure and it sounds like a shore.
Speaker 2: I don't like cooking.
Speaker 15: I mean, you know, I work full tipical to cool full time, and it feels like the chore I don't want.
Speaker 1: To do it.
Speaker 11: Is it more so the clean up after the cooking or is it like just cooking in general? It's the clean up that's what I'm talking about. So that's what you make them clean up. Girl, You cook and then they because that's all I do.
Speaker 3: I cook.
Speaker 15: That's true, but and you know what, the pandemic made it a bit worse because if someone asks me what's for dinner, I think it's a trigger. I feel like it's.
Speaker 8: A trigger, especially if they used to talking, because.
Speaker 15: It's a descension behind it. It's okay, let me not make what we did last week, Like it's a lot.
Speaker 3: I get what she's saying.
Speaker 11: I get what she's saying, but I think it would be easier for her if somebody offers to clean up after, because Ashon first will clean after I cook. Like, all right, so Miami's responsible for deciding what it's for dinner, cooking it, plating it, serving it, you know, giving it to y'all, and then y'all are responsible for dishes.
Speaker 3: And cleaning off the table and everything, putting everything.
Speaker 5: Else beyond fair.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I would say this though. You know, cooking just takes a lot of time and a lot of effort.
Speaker 8: Though, like if you're preparing the food, if you're you know, like when my wife makes oxtail, it's a it's a long ass time, Like you know what I mean, And it takes a lot of time, and it takes and if you got kids, and your kids got activities and you gotta work. A lot of people can't do all that and dedicate the time to actually cook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it depends on how many kids envy.
Speaker 11: That's a lot going on, you right, that's like a team be right and there you know, so I get it more power to get because crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Well eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five, and we're asking what's your thoughts. A post went out yesterday that said, these new women don't cook. Y'all don't wake up until three o'clock. What's your thoughts? Let's discuss it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 27: Let's say if y'all talking about it, you know we talking it's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, everybody. We are the Breakfast Club. Nephew just joining us. There was a post yesterday that said these new women don't be cooking. They don't even be waking up till after three. So we're asking what's your thoughts on this? Jess said, I'm a cooker, I cook. Yes, you cooked every day?
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, well well listen now, hold on, I but I do try to like five days out the week, I do, you know, but sometimes like on the weekends, I order stuff. I will, but five days out the week, yes, I have to. It's just an other influencer on TikTok. Her name is Nara Smith. She makes everything from scratch. I'm talking about cookies. She'll get the dough, the chocolate chips. She makes jelly like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She'll make the jelly, she'll make the peanut butter, and she'll make the damn bread and hot on that take though, let's see it's compiled and sped up, so we have no idea. But this is what this girl does, you know. And also John Nice. She she's also young, not a batty you know Nice, I mean under forty, has a child, all at batty. Listen, be cooking, whipping it up every glam shot, you know, Prima Donna. These girls really be in the kitchen, busting down, getting busy.
Speaker 8: Also, to be fair, when they say new women, what are they talking about it? They're talking like new generation young women generation? Are they talking people who identify as women. Oh that's a good question, because if it's people who identifies women, you got to get him some time, you know, get him some time to keep transitioning.
Speaker 5: They will identify as a chef soon. Just give him a minute. Yeah, I'm not sure to bring in Oh, b, B.
Speaker 8: Come here, B Yeah, B was in here talking about V's one of these new women.
Speaker 5: How old are you V?
Speaker 3: She is twenty eight years old, twenty eight newish.
Speaker 4: Been a woman s scratch? I know that's the web.
Speaker 7: I think that.
Speaker 11: See, like you mentioned Naras Smith, who got time to be making anything from scratch?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Narva Smith and.
Speaker 11: Them, and that's nice, that's good, But not me and you Dominican, right, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: So look I go home, I go to my mom house and that's food already, but a small brand.
Speaker 11: You still get your mom still cooks for you, exactly, So why got cook?
Speaker 5: But I thought Dominican women cook like that was that they do.
Speaker 3: But not this Dominican woman. You don't cook. I do.
Speaker 11: I make my own food, but like you know, the basics and right and.
Speaker 3: Friend, but who got to be cooked?
Speaker 11: But see that's different because she can just go she said, every day she goes to our mom house and it's already fooled me.
Speaker 3: So why would she got a circumstance She.
Speaker 8: Got a cook too, Oh my good Okay, Jesus, but don't it should be fifty fifty.
Speaker 5: When you get a man, you'll start cooking. You should be practicing now, you should be practicing a little trial and.
Speaker 3: Error, give it a try, promise Okay, she not thank you. We got Angie on the line.
Speaker 8: Angie, good morning, good morning, whatever, don't Detroit.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, de tripa Houston all day. So my thoughts on this topic. So I'm a mom and I'm a wife, and I also work. I enjoy cooking. I just think that now, in the current state and the current economic situation, moms is working.
Speaker 9: Forty hours a week.
Speaker 2: So even if we do like to cook, and I just tak to my own it's like I'm at work right now, I'm here at seven, I get off at six, and then the expectation be to cook the inner every single day. That's a lot. That's a lot. And sometimes men don't really understand that.
Speaker 9: My husband does because he we switch it up.
Speaker 2: But to go to work all day long and then come home and then cook and go grocery shopping.
Speaker 9: It's exhausted.
Speaker 3: You're making a lot of sense, But but I don't know, because I don't know about your mom. My mom used to cook every night.
Speaker 8: My mom working nine to five, should be home getting already by six thirty seven o'clock every night, and it was like no choice used to do.
Speaker 2: My mother did too. My mother did too because my dad works afternoons. And to this day I called my mom and now say, I don't know how she did it, and I'm very thankful that was a different breed of person. But also my mom didn't have to work. It wasn't required for her to have to bring in money. Nowadays, it's a lot of fifty fifty men that want you to bring in half.
Speaker 29: You have.
Speaker 3: Worked worth for.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 3: If I go to my mom house right now, I don't care what my mom's doing. She was stopping cook. That's exactly She's gonna stop and cook me a meal.
Speaker 5: You know we should ask our parents. I bet she's a question you never asked.
Speaker 8: If you have a mom who worked forty hours a week and came home and kept food on the table, what areas did she have to sacrifice in because there had to be something. There had to be some areas she had to sacrifice in the relationship between her and your dad in order to be able to do that.
Speaker 5: There had to be something.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, my mama, I don't know about yours, but my mom had no life like. There was no outside life like. She didn't go out with her friend about that in mind, she always was.
Speaker 5: Home with you really don't know how to speak. My mom ain't had no.
Speaker 4: Life life outside of like my nether Robin is probably excuse me, outside lives.
Speaker 3: She didn't. It was always about her family.
Speaker 8: And those are questions that I think that we should all ask our parents, because a lot of us don't know our parents before they were our parents, and you don't know the sacrifices they probably made to be your parents, to be somebody's wife, to be somebody's husband.
Speaker 5: We don't ever have those conversations with our parents. I think we should.
Speaker 8: It'll give you a better understanding of what they went through and what we're currently going through.
Speaker 3: Now that's right, all right, Well we got just with the mess coming up? Is their morel to the story?
Speaker 5: But that was the moral. I don't know.
Speaker 3: We got just with the mess coming up. Yeah, so is single now? What means she's single?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 11: I think that man wife was like, excuse me, they're telling me that, and then they had to cut it off right there. But we'll get into it when we come back. Okay, we'll get to it.
Speaker 8: Nexus to the break this level of morning the breakfast Club, that's crazy.
Speaker 23: Webmore just don't do no lines, don't do that talk.
Speaker 8: She don't sell nobody talk them station world why jets worldwide mass.
Speaker 1: On the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: She's a coaching ship.
Speaker 10: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could.
Speaker 7: Get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 11: So sources close to a Okie told Page six that she is now single. So we don't have any audio off her standing. I thought it was because she always going live. She'd been going to live for the last few days. But the rumors of them dating started. Aoki and Victorio asof oh you know something, I just found it on him listen at first when I reported it.
Speaker 3: He is the owner of the restaurant group Sarah Fena.
Speaker 11: I didn't even know because she was like, what's Sarafina what's there, Fina, that's the restaurant group.
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize that you asked what it was. We really don't be listening. That's so crazy, But you asked.
Speaker 11: When I first reported that her boyfriend was sixty five and that he is the restaurant her, because that's what they call you. We got multiple restaurants, he was like, what is saraphena?
Speaker 3: I never said yesterday? Did you say yesterday? You say that that's crazy. Now I'll be lying first somebody else was lying on them. Now chill please.
Speaker 11: Anyway, Simmons referred to a soft as her boyfriend multiple times, but recently she just said it ended.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 11: Look, I thought that the guy's wife might have found out or whatever, but it turns out he was married. He's not married anymore. He got a divorce in twenty twenty one. But he was married and they divorced. He was single or whatever as far as we know. But I don't know why the end it saw abruptly, child But bring.
Speaker 8: Back shaming women about catching worms. I was born in nineteen.
Speaker 5: Hundred and seventy eight.
Speaker 8: I came from the era when you hear old the women tell them young girls out there with them, old man, you're gonna catch worms now.
Speaker 11: Or maybe she ain't get her creeps because she really wanted to one of the creeps.
Speaker 8: Maybe she she really wanted them crazy. I think my mom and dad was on the ass when she got absolutely you.
Speaker 3: Can actually see that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mother definitely did for something insinuating that.
Speaker 11: So yeah maybe so you know, well, maybe our friends was like, girl, come on, we all going out and we're bringing out.
Speaker 3: Dudes, and she was like, all right, I'm gonna bring my nimes out.
Speaker 7: Oh you know.
Speaker 3: It could have been anyway, but I'm glad that she's safe.
Speaker 5: Afancakes, that is true.
Speaker 3: I had the movies discount.
Speaker 11: Hello all right, black owned children's bookstore and Raleigh moving after threats, So I know. Liberation Station bookstore, in North Carolina's first black owned children's bookstore, is moving out of downtown Raleigh less than a year after it opened. Liberation Station opened on Juneteenth, twenty twenty three. Dang, shout out to them, that's what's up. But this is this is crazy. The owner, Victoria Scott Miller said, since September, we faced numerous threats following the opening of our store. Some we while others included a disturbing phone called detailing what our son Langston wore when he was at the shop alone.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, she said to.
Speaker 11: Her and her family took a break from operating the bookstore for about two weeks after the threat started. Her son is thirteen, and she operates the store with her son and her husband.
Speaker 3: She said. Her son by a thirteen year old in the store by himself.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, and that's when she received the call. Basically like Dave was watching, they'd be sitting there watching the store. Because we're in the business of children, we're responsible for their safety, Scott Miller said, But he was in there a loan, which was crazy. On Tuesday, Scott Miller said the bookstore would remain operational until April thirteenth, and also said that the bookstore will go back to the drawing board to reassess and redefine what will be needed in their next location.
Speaker 8: You know, this is when you need a first line of defense, you know, in certain communities, because what these people actually need is security. But I'm sure they can't afford the twenty four hour security that them and the store need. You couldn't even when the store is not open. People will try to bang a lot of the store, et cetera, et cetera. But if we had an organization, you know, in the hood that could hold them down right and send threats back if need be, Yeah, you know, then you know things, things would be a lot different. Becase they shouldn't have to close their business right because of an anonymous stretch from people.
Speaker 11: And even for that two weeks that they had to that they bought it to an abrupt halt, like you know what, we're just gonna resume in two weeks six, two weeks off. I'm sure that hurt their business too, because they were successful after opening, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's just sad. It's like what do you do? But yeah, I hope that new location.
Speaker 11: I'm sending healing energy and all success, more success because hopefully they.
Speaker 3: Have more than one book store open.
Speaker 11: I'll pay black own books, do I do like that? And it's for children's books. That's what we need more of around here, all right. Remy Carter is now the youngest female artist ever on Hot one hundred, claiming record from Big.
Speaker 5: Siss Blue Ivy.
Speaker 11: So look, remember when Blue Ivy they debut seven years ago in twenty nineteen thanks to her feature on Brown Skin Girl. Now, Remy has past her sister as the youngest charting female artist to reach Hot one hundred on the Cowboy album that debut at number forty two or the Hot one hundred also oh so clap it up dropping clues for little sisters.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all, let me.
Speaker 11: Let me hear the audio Hellottle voice on the on the country record mom.
Speaker 3: The by Priestn't you know what she's said? But I know that's right.
Speaker 15: I know that.
Speaker 11: Keep it in the family. I love the Isn't it just amazing to know that Remy has no idea what's going on and just breaking records.
Speaker 8: Andy don't even know what's happening. They like you the number whatever, whatever, like just still just living, you know. But that is amazing. That is so amazing.
Speaker 11: And just like when Blue was real young, she was on uh, she was on I think the song was called Blue. That was the first time when she was on Beyonce's album and that was just that was amazing that both our kids are able to receive these, you know, achievements and accolades so young. Also real quick, Beyonce surpasses one hundred career Hot one hundred hits thanks the Cowboy album. With twenty three songs charting from the album on Billboard one hundred, she ups her career total from eighty five entries to one hundred and six.
Speaker 3: Heard that amazing, No, not all of it, not yet, not yet.
Speaker 11: She becomes the seventeenth artist and only the third and only the third woman to have one hundred or more song songs. Yeah, let me say you something. Let me say something when I'm reading and I'm already struggling.
Speaker 5: I don't need you to do that.
Speaker 11: Thank you very much, all right, because I'm because I'm I'm about to put it on the people typing, but I don't need to do that, all right now, I said, worry about that. You didn't know what Sarah Feneer was today. Thank you very much, And it is true. We have the footage and we will roll it after this, but for the third hours, all right.
Speaker 8: But one of the most important things from the Beyonce album, you know that I saw was the fact of all the young black country artists that she empowered.
Speaker 5: Amazing. What I mean, like that is incredible?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, all right, salute to Beyonce. Congratulations a right, let's get to the People's Choice Mix. We'll be back at the Breakfast slog. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody's DJ, Envy, Jess, Hilariy, Charlamagne and God we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I just want to say again, salute to everybody out there. Me and my wife's podcast is back after about a year and a half. It's the Casey Crew Podcast, and we talked about everything relationship, the good, the bad, the ugly, and we just dive into everything that couples are going through, good or bad or in different and raising kids and raising the family and all that.
Speaker 3: So today the first episode drops.
Speaker 4: We were on the hiatus for over a year because honestly, we were moving, we didn't have a nanny, and we got kids. So now these kids are back in school, so now we get back to record the podcast.
Speaker 3: So salute to my wife, Kiah. Make sure you're listening and watching, download and all that good stuff. The Casey Crew Podcast.
Speaker 11: One of the first episode came out today, came today. All right, that's the the blue Birds that you're apposted. She was, she was already sick of you already.
Speaker 4: She always gets sick of me Like afterwise, she like, get you guys just saying I know and you say the real She's like, well right, like who's the fake one?
Speaker 3: Jesus, that was so funny. It keeps me.
Speaker 5: And I want to salute to Alice Randall Man.
Speaker 8: Alice Randall is a professor at Vanderbilt University, and today, her memoir My Black Country, A Journey through Country Music's Black Past, President Future is available in bookstores everywhere. It is the latest release off my book in print, Black Privilege Publishing. So all of y'all out here having all these conversations about Beyonce and you know, country music and black artists in country music, you don't know nothing about it, or maybe some of y'all do. But if you don't, you can always learn more or learned something by getting My Black Country, A Journey through Country Music, Black Past, President Future, available everywhere you purchase books.
Speaker 5: Now, go get it.
Speaker 3: Did you already read it?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's what's being ready?
Speaker 5: I ready when it was the manuscript on all.
Speaker 11: Because it was printed by my book print. Oh right, exactly. That's the real promotion behind us. Okay, great, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: You ain't even hear me. Nope.
Speaker 3: F you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yes, so my Black Country available everywhere you buy books now, Yes.
Speaker 4: All right, when we come back positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning hoarding everybody. It's DJ env just hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here. Yes, you got a positive note? I do, man, I just want to say, the most valuable thing you can make is a mistake. You can't learn anything from being perfect. It ain't none of us perfect anyway. Have a blessed day.
Speaker 5: I like that?
Speaker 3: Very sweet and simple? Is that yours?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: No, oh, y'all. You can tell when it's a quote. I love it. All right, y'all.
Speaker 5: Breakfast Club, you don't finish for y'all.
Speaker 3: Done,