Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 2: What you got junior? Yeah, Well, congratulations to the women's national champions the game Cocks South Carolina. Yeah, old hour. And you know what, man, let just go ahead, just give it up for don Staley because when she was crying at the end, that means she really had an impact with these girls. She really did what she had to do with those young girls to go undefeated. And you know what she is not if I'm done, I'm going there right now today and I'm asking for more money right now. I want some more money.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're gonna have to give it to him.
Speaker 2: Three national championships.
Speaker 1: A woman right now is turning out to be one of the great legendary coaches in all of basketball. You don't do this type of stuff. She lost four starters last.
Speaker 2: Year, she sure did.
Speaker 1: And you don't talk about that enough, right, And and then when all these games what.
Speaker 2: And then won the title and the Yeah, and you know what, she was so gracious to Kaitler Clark. I'm talking about from the championship potent. And you gave your opponent that much praise, That's that's unheard of. Most people take that moment for themselves and she shared it for that girl because Kaylen Clark. Yeah, a classic, Because whatever you want to say about Kender Clark, she did change basketball for women. She really did, her and Angelies and all of them, because women's basketball is almost damn near bigger than me.
Speaker 1: I'm gelling viewership is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's there. Oh, it's always there. And you know another thing too, I'm gonna say this too, on Tyre Easton of the Houston Rockets. If you listening to this show, I mean it again, were playing Orlando, don't you post a damn thing I forgot. Don't post nothing, don't say nothing, don't miss nobody else, don't even say nothing, Jaalen Suns, don't say nothing. Just put your Somebody take his phone right now before the game. We need is.
Speaker 1: Talking about everybody. Is the player on the Houston Rockets that posted something about Warrior. Yeah, come on, and that happened that we could go And now he's still mad.
Speaker 2: I'm still mad about.
Speaker 1: Going to tear that off because you don't even know who Toy Lane is because he don't even.
Speaker 2: Play toy He don't even play He got twenty one minutes for the whole season his af which is the last week of the NBA. Don't post nothing, don't say nothing, don't talk to nobody. Matter of fact, if you want to impress me, you want to talk me. Taught me with a substitution. That what I want to see get in the game. I know, and you better not be on the Rockets roster next season. We don't find.
Speaker 1: Just try try to connect your anger to something.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to him, and I'll be in Houston in two weeks. I'll be a high clark. Come find me.
Speaker 1: That's why I get your ass. Whoop Now, I promise up. Ain't nobody feing to help you now? We can't get to you in Houston. What all up in these professional athletes face? You ain't cut for this now. Damn you know you can run a little farty, but that's about you know. You don't even sound threatening.
Speaker 2: Note friend I see coming over.
Speaker 1: At the top of the hour, man on social media Steam needs some advice. He says his girlfriend thinks he's seating with the anti. What we'll talk about right in to this. You're listening morning show