Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, Samuel Jackson was not happy with the media coverage of the NCAA Women's National Championship game. Actor Terrence Howard is suing his former talent agency CIA over his Empire TV show salary, and Mike Tyson says he is scared to fight Jake Paul. We'll talk about all of these stories, but he breaks it down though. We'll get into that because right now it is time to ask the CLO our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This is from Yo Yo and Port Gibson. Yoyo writes, My husband and I were shopping and he introduced me to a woman that walked up to him. He said, she's a new teacher at our son's school. I want to know how he met her. Since he never goes up to the school. Why won't he answer me?
Speaker 3: Well, part of the reason he won't ask you is because he don't want to split ain't to you how he knows her, right, I mean, what now, listen to me, y'all complain about me and lie, then when we try not to lie, you have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: No, you're missing a very important point.
Speaker 1: Just tell the truth.
Speaker 3: Well, but see, now listen to me. Yes, he know what the truth gonna bring five brimstone, a reign of hell and horror and his life. Yes, but so now let's avoid this question.
Speaker 2: So he's protecting himself.
Speaker 3: No, no, he's protecting her and the marriage. Better work, boy. A woman walked up and he introduced to him her as a teacher from the baby school.
Speaker 1: How did he know?
Speaker 3: She the teacher? And he know ever go to school? See, let me first of all, let me tell you something. This is what happened. However, they know each other. She just walked up to her like hello. Now he got turned around to introduced as a teacher up at the boys' school. Now here's what better happened because she going up to the school looking for her She better be a teacher up at that school. That's number one, and then number two. You best believe she ain't through with this hell, oh god.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she was gonna get to the bottom of it first, right then.
Speaker 1: Do you teach? You should give him. I'm a quick good lie. Hey, bro, bro, you was with the baby somewhere.
Speaker 3: And he said that got my teacher, and I walked up.
Speaker 2: Well, too bad. He didn't think of that on the spot. Now he's in trouble, all right. Moving on to Phoebe and but.
Speaker 3: Just delayed, not answering the question. Yes, it is causing him much harm. Geez, young boys, y'all have got to come up with your lies.
Speaker 1: Wing. Yeah, I don't know why. Why y'all ain't into inston lies come here? So you got instant. Y'all got to get this start practicing by yourself. So funky.
Speaker 2: This is from Phoebe and East Saint Louis. Phoebe says, my husband has been popping off at our neighbor for weeks and they finally got into a fistfight. Laborer one and a few people on our streets saw the fight. Things are very tense at home now. How can I help to ease the embarrassment?
Speaker 3: Well, see you popping off, see two dudes popping off. It ain't good now, Look bro, you know around your mouth and people on the block saw it and saw it. You got clearly got your ass with it was probably it wasn't even close. It was a clear cut ass because it's your They had they discussing this.
Speaker 1: At the watch party meetings.
Speaker 3: This is this is this is damn there in the homeowners association. They got they got your neighbor's address listed as a potential head of the new watch group. Clearly he should be in charge of taking care of his neighborhood because he showed took care of your hood.
Speaker 1: I think what y'all got to do is just let it go.
Speaker 3: I think that it be best for your husband if he just went over there made peace with this dude.
Speaker 1: Man, My bad. I shouldn't have said nothing. Man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We let bygones be bygone, so we canna avoid this, you know, and didn't let the neighbors see him out there talking. Oh yeah, but tell your husband why he talking to the man. Try not to start crying.
Speaker 1: That's on social media, man punk to his husbands over there, all right.
Speaker 2: Moving on to newel and Hampton, Noel writes, the man I'm dating has a habit of ghosting me for a few days and then coming back in my life like nothing happened this final time. I blocked him and I avoid him at work. Why would he even try to cheat if he can't juggle me and his wife? Okay, we just say that in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Well, suckle punched us at the last minute with that piece of information. That was a cold cock from heavy pop God dog, what's that?
Speaker 1: What if he can't juggle me and his wife, why would he talk?
Speaker 3: Because he can't, he gotta ghost you because he got to go take care of his house. Now listen to me. Tommy can probably tell you this better. But you're gonna have to learn how to be the side because if I keep telling that you are not the chicken, I keep let it. Listen to me, man, when you go to KFC or Popeyes, Bojangles, anywhere, when you order it's say two piece, three piece, four piece bucket dinner package, then you pick your sides.
Speaker 1: You are a side. You ain't the chicken.
Speaker 3: She was cool with that too, So he gotta go take care of the chicken. That's why he ghosted you for two days. Remember who you are. You are the slough coin and rice, mashed potatoes with that light colored gravy, the salad, the little that little bit of salad in that little styfold couple that lid on it, that had that one half a tomato in.
Speaker 1: It, that's you. And all that yellow letters that's you. Ain't no onions in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's one radish side.
Speaker 1: You got a leg a bi or wing or nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah you dirty rice probot still have dirty rice?
Speaker 1: Yes they no, not in Texas. They just continued it in text. That's what I thought. Yeah, you the biscuit they got though, they got okay you oh you could be fries biscuit. They got mac and cheese. Now I'll do that. Yeah, don't don't ask why I know the whole menu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all right, Noel, I hope you got the message.
Speaker 1: Come on, thank you.
Speaker 2: Clo coming up at the top of the hour and we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Morning Show