Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot going on in the world, including the latest natural disruptive events. Yesterday's solar eclipse, where millions of people in the US and the paths of totality witness the Moon appear to entirely block the Sun. It will be twenty years until the next solar eclipse. Other national disasters this past Friday's earthquake in New Jersey and New York. That was crazy. That came from nowhere.
Speaker 2: I was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking of earthquakes, a lot of us on this show lived in La a long time. We've been through some serious earthquakes, serious earthquakes.
Speaker 3: So Steve, any advice.
Speaker 2: You've been through a lot of LA earthquakes, right, yeah, I say move me.
Speaker 3: My friends did move from La.
Speaker 4: Man, you ain't no wonder for the earthquake. Go to Florida. It take three days in advance from hurricanes coming up that you might say goodbye to your house. But hey, at least you'll be safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, But earthquakes moved from New Jersey and New York.
Speaker 4: How often do whatever they have them at? I bet I won't be here for the next week.
Speaker 3: And it's not just the earthquakes. It's those tremors, the aftershocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of aftershocks in the Tri Stadium.
Speaker 5: I didn't feel it though I was in Times Square. I didn't feel it. I don't feel it.
Speaker 2: But really, you didn't feel anything.
Speaker 5: But Tommy will sleep though. Once I'm down.
Speaker 2: I'm down.
Speaker 3: So not even an earthquake and wake you up?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Wow, So Steve says moved.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of friends from l A that.
Speaker 5: Moved, and I stayed my butty in the house for that eclips too. I didn't want no part of that. I didn't want.
Speaker 2: To be.
Speaker 5: What they say you could once they said you could be blind if you.
Speaker 1: Look up, because once they tell you not to, you're you're compelled to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going You looked at it, No, I didn't. I didn't look at you.
Speaker 5: A lot of people was in the house.
Speaker 2: Got time for the stuff I'm getting on my glasses.
Speaker 3: Look, it won't come back again for twenty years.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't trusted in them glasses. I'm not looking up there.
Speaker 5: I don't need to.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying, I could possibly go blind.
Speaker 4: You mess around them glasses don't work.
Speaker 3: Then you have your real glasses.
Speaker 4: And look at everything. Watching this on TV, man somebody got a recording of it.
Speaker 1: And again you cannot drive with those glasses. You cannot dry.
Speaker 2: See y'all.
Speaker 3: Glass.
Speaker 2: I got to escort me to the stage now because I.
Speaker 3: Looked up because she got clips.
Speaker 2: What do you see?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: It's total darkness right now in these classes.
Speaker 5: Right you go see the eclipse. If you can't see nothing yesterday you ain't seen nothing. Then white Folk told you think so?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour.
Speaker 2: I got played on the glasses, I got playing.
Speaker 1: In case you're missed, the guys, this past Friday was National Tell a Lie Day.
Speaker 2: Oh Steve, we'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Hard Morning Show.