Speaker 1: All right, So Steve, this is from Terry and Steve Harvey FM. Terry says, what was supposed to be a magical, romantic moment, Well, it turned into an emergency room visit over the weekend, and now that's turned into a nightmare. A lot happened that night. I hurt my back. Anyway, while I was in the er, I gave my girlfriend my phone. She used that time to go through my text messages and now she's upset and calling me a cheater. And the other woman is, in reality, my auntie Peaches. She is mad because I told her that I quote love her and can't wait to see her in a few weeks. These arguments have been crazy. How much time is worth investing in this? It feels like this is a big old red flag from someone who's been seriously damaged in the past. Well don't.
Speaker 2: First of all, if you have nothing, then you in the clear, right. But you bought this on yourself? How so you gave yourself?
Speaker 1: Who do now?
Speaker 2: Everybody ain't going for this, aunt Peaches. Boy, I'm gonna tell you that right now. I love you. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. I ain't never said that to now one of.
Speaker 1: My every peach.
Speaker 2: Peaches fa I've ever seen a blow peach boy. Hell, nobody I ever met named peaches. Peach, preach, preach, preacher. The last Peaches I've met. I gave money to.
Speaker 1: Hello, So what should he do? He wants to know, is it worth investing in.
Speaker 2: This related dog? I mean, you look, man, if you I don't know how old it is, but you know, look, first of all, you got to quit setting yourself up for failure. But all some women come with some baggage, man, and it can be worked through. She just got to learn to trust again, That's all you gotta admit it. Do sound a bit shaky?
Speaker 1: You to my auntie, and I'll see you soon. I can't wait to see you.
Speaker 2: Got First of all, you gotta get on Peach on the phone to help you out. That's the only way you go. You gotta get on Peach on his phone. And how he heard his back was different though. Yeah, that's what I'm trying about.
Speaker 1: He heard his back.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to put that in the letter.
Speaker 1: He said, I heard my back anyway while I was in the e R. He just kind of brushed over that, right, I gave my girl you and he yaw young.
Speaker 2: It did something stupid? Are you over?
Speaker 1: But here's a crude It was.
Speaker 2: Huh they got a front they got a front pocket on that gown. You could have put that phone up in that front.
Speaker 1: Podcast oh in the hospital room, in the er. What I was saying, here's a clue to what may have happened. It was supposed to be a magical romantic moment.
Speaker 2: That's what happened. Didn't work out that where he don't have the skill set that people like me have. See dog, you're on a vacation. You're trying to have magical moment.
Speaker 1: Uhh.
Speaker 2: And you want to try something like doknob died. You know, you got to know, you know, when you nick it and you put your foot up on that doknob to dive off onto the bar, First of all, you gotta have strong, strong of killers, and then their toes gotta be grabbed that doughknob. And then when you jump, you got to you got to have a strong back because you're gonna be an ass and damn near crack his back.
Speaker 1: Trying to sound romantic.
Speaker 2: You don't have it? Should he donna have it? You gotta have old school love skills. You army crawling up to the bed. You gotta experience and you come up on the bottom of the bed, especially if you're at a hotel, you gotta untuck that bed at the bottom, because they tucked that in real you tall your feet down there. Man, you'll break your toes trying to sleep under that on your back. Always got to pull that bottom out. This sound clausterphobic. If this is what happened to tall people, tomy don't.
Speaker 1: Work, all right? What more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.