Speaker 1: What it's lip service. I mean Angela.
Speaker 2: Ye, I'm Jazzmine Brand, I'm Kim on Srial, I'm a buye.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a fun one. This is a New York room except for jazz, except for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I d yeah, yes, no you didn't.
Speaker 1: It's okay, but you wee? Are you from Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: Don't play with me. I'm from the Bronx.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Bronx on this side.
Speaker 2: The Bronx on this side.
Speaker 5: What part of Bronks you're from?
Speaker 6: Sixty four projects?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm from all over the Bronx, Okay, a little bit of everything.
Speaker 7: I was the one sixty fifthe Grand Concourse for the first eight years. Then I was in Castle Hill, then I was on Sedgwick Avenue.
Speaker 2: I'm really from all Port.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, And we're from Brooklyn over here, that's right, I'm from flat Bush.
Speaker 5: On her period, we're working over here. On the phone. I don't like that.
Speaker 8: She said, don't play with me, and they said, I'm from the Bronx loud and.
Speaker 2: To do that, we gotta we gotta have.
Speaker 7: We've been going at each other for how many years? But if I did move to Brooklyn when I thought I was moving on up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then after that you moved to Jersey and I was out my first week in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: They broke my car window and stole yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to send the people out for you.
Speaker 2: Gates Avenue.
Speaker 1: That's right by me.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you still live in in New York at all?
Speaker 6: Or did you see?
Speaker 1: That's less.
Speaker 3: That's everybody leaves and moves to Jersey money and.
Speaker 4: Go to money. And she stayed in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. I'm gonna tell you part of the reson. I love Jersey. My parents lived there.
Speaker 3: I did live in Jersey for a little while when I graduated college, but that's whole and that traffic is a kill. And I gotta be at work every day, so it's not like you could live in Jersey and then not go to the city.
Speaker 1: But it's every day.
Speaker 3: And then I was doing morning radio, so I would have had to go to Jersey like after work and then come back out at night.
Speaker 7: It's too I know that Brooklyn night isn't talking about traffic. I was there yesterday speaking out of school in Karnarsi.
Speaker 3: It took me an hour, but you was deep in Brooklyn deep, yes, but that was.
Speaker 2: The traffic was the traffic is crazy.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's man for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: I actually had a boy ex boyfriend. My ex boyfriend was in the Bronx. He used to live on Gunhill by Gunhill Road. And when I tell you we broke up, the first thing I said was, thank god, I don't got a jib to the Bronx, I promised. Aside from everything else, I was so happy that I didn't have to jive to the Bronx anymore. It wasn't Jamaican, he wasn't. But that traffic, Oh my god. And I went to college in Connecticut, so I used to always have to jive through the Bronx. Yeah, and nightmare. But okay, we're all in different places. Now, are you going to stay in Jersey or you think you're gonna?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I may go to Caddy. I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Twins I'm going.
Speaker 5: That's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's work out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, there's work here too, though.
Speaker 5: It's paid work out there.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's free work here.
Speaker 5: Money going trees in l A is ten years okay?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, un't wait to get out of there.
Speaker 2: I hate l A.
Speaker 5: I hate it, right, I hate it, but.
Speaker 2: I was there in the pandemic. It was the worst.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was there for ten years. It's the you know what, people from l A are cool. It's the transplants. We suck it up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but people enjoyed.
Speaker 4: There's no sib urgency though.
Speaker 8: Everybody who's in LA that I known, but like nobody from LA. I feel like it's very where I met somebody who's from l A. Right, those are the cool, even the engineers to.
Speaker 5: Be like from Ohio in California.
Speaker 1: But don't let this discourage You'll sorry, you're fine.
Speaker 3: But all right, well let's get into it. So you guys, first of them might have done in cash Cobain. Do y'all already know each other? I know a Maya before you.
Speaker 8: Actually I have them him and I was like, Yo, what happened, honey? Like we're gonna get He was like, yeah, like we're gonna start it up.
Speaker 5: Crickets. They never happen. It never happened. But that's okay because we both got busy. It's okay. We were supposed to.
Speaker 1: He replied, though, yeah, yeah we were.
Speaker 4: It was like you know what.
Speaker 5: He was in n A. I was in New York and then I was going to l A and he was coming back to New York. It was like he was missing each other because you know, his whole famous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is pretty so famous.
Speaker 3: But honestly, both of you guys have a lot of accolades right now.
Speaker 1: So that's a positive thing.
Speaker 3: And as much as we're talking about Brooklyn versus the Brons, it's nice to see New York period.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm like, I'm not twelve. We're not gonna argue which borrows better. It's like, my god, but like I just love seeing people from New York.
Speaker 3: Like plause, we know what it is exactly, what's understood, doesn't need to be That's what they always say. Yeah, before you got here though, because you were you were running a little lady. She was like, I was gonna dissemine a song, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Please lines ship start.
Speaker 5: You know I would never but.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the transitions, because you guys have both started kind of in a different place and landed where you are right now, so I might have done. You are very well known as an influencer, beauty influencer on TikTok right doing your own makeup to which, by the way, is such a valuable skill that I need to one day.
Speaker 8: Make up today. It's like a great job. It's not like my regular like I was regular beat.
Speaker 2: But you say six hundred books, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, six hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: That's how I spell, like like twelve hundred. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like every time I makeup, I thought, have you ever paid for a woman to get her makeup done?
Speaker 5: You don't pay woman.
Speaker 8: I don't know about you heard about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna talk like how much it in your head if a woman came to you that, can you pay for my makeup?
Speaker 1: How much would you think that cuts?
Speaker 6: I'm not expecting so.
Speaker 5: Celebrity.
Speaker 6: It depends on.
Speaker 5: My girl. Can she do the shout out some makeup?
Speaker 8: And I'm also very particular about who I want to do my makeup.
Speaker 5: So if you she does a really good job, she wants she wants as much you can get it. That is what it is. I'm very particular.
Speaker 8: It's hard for me to find like a makeup all this I don't want to use consistently, and.
Speaker 4: I hate not your hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my hand is a whole different. That's a whole different people.
Speaker 4: Were playing a stack for makeup. I did not know because I'm psycho.
Speaker 5: I'm in saying I'll do it like that.
Speaker 3: Because if a woman came to you and said, pay for my makeup, in your head, what would you just what would you sell her?
Speaker 1: If she said and you say, yeah, how much?
Speaker 3: But let's just say, you know, she was like, you know, just send me money for my makeup, and you just had to send it, what would you think it would be?
Speaker 1: I want to see what he thinks. Let's see what he said.
Speaker 6: I don't know, you think that's whole hundred threw me off?
Speaker 5: So now get.
Speaker 4: Twenty one twenty three.
Speaker 3: That's if you go somewhere like to get your like some dollars a mad count.
Speaker 5: Okay, Mac is like cheap.
Speaker 8: So for cheap is she going to a makeupt But this is out of the they mind recently.
Speaker 5: So like a little girl she got she got a.
Speaker 8: Look fifteen k on Instagram, she probably charged you like one twenty one fifty max.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. But even then it's.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, that's some of that just kind of starting out. Yeah, what about getting your haircut? How much is it cuss for you to get your haircut.
Speaker 5: I remember one haircut. She used to be twenty dollars.
Speaker 8: That's crazy to me that that you you pay one hundred dollars your haircut.
Speaker 6: That's look could look. I'm just like the last minute, like I'm late today, Like you know what I'm saying. Oh, that's focusing on myself going on, I bring the Bible to like I got the barber in the club. Now, that's the.
Speaker 8: Fact I got paid more because I'm last minute, my last Like, oh, I know she hate me, Like can you come to my house right now and come to my life?
Speaker 1: And you gotta pay for that?
Speaker 8: And that's a that's the person I am. Like, I know I'm a bad client. So like I might be late last minute, I'm gonna pay for your client that you're canceling and me and I'm gonna tip you.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 3: That's what you've been had money though. This is what it's feeling like giving up.
Speaker 5: I like nice things. Okay, you know you can't like nice things.
Speaker 1: We see it, we see it. When did you start getting money? Cash? Like because your name is.
Speaker 6: Cash, I just started getting money today, like I ain't.
Speaker 5: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: No, he isly no, but seriously, like, just when did you realize that this is a valuable business, Because as a producer of DJ yeah music, when was it like I ain't got to worry about ever getting a job job.
Speaker 6: I don't know, like the first distroc Kid check when they had like a thousand I'm like, all right, bet that was like before, but that wasn't That wasn't money, like you know what I'm saying, but that was like like the turn and stum, like damn, I can really ship back make music and just you have like hud a job.
Speaker 1: I don't know never Okay, really, what.
Speaker 8: Do you mean?
Speaker 5: Why are you acting like that? Like that's really.
Speaker 6: I never had a job, so you was broke. I'm still broke.
Speaker 3: Shut up, he is not broke, stupid, No, But I mean when you think about like all of the accomplishments that you've had, I also think about when a thousand dollars was so much Like I wasn't getting booked for a thousand dollars when I first started.
Speaker 1: I remember getting to fifty was amazing to me.
Speaker 3: Like when I first started getting booked for things and they'd be like we got two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yes, take it.
Speaker 3: It was like hell yeah, and then you think about how then later on the price goes up a little more and then a little more.
Speaker 8: I love when the price go up. Every time I do something, I'm like change that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like hey.
Speaker 1: But you know what else? Is it really hard part finding the right team?
Speaker 8: You know why I got lucky. I feel like I hit the lottery with my team. My team is so good. So like my manager, he was already like in the music industry, and he just like believed in me, and he like, you know, he's like, I'm gonna help you.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do this, but you gotta take it serious. You gotta work hard.
Speaker 1: And I was like, okay, that's it, Like I work hard already.
Speaker 8: Stay less and like everybody else, he just it's just him like being the illis my man, just being a niggas So he got like my curse thing, and like everybody's just coming in and helping me because they believe in me.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's so nice. It's like my own little family that works.
Speaker 3: And what about for you cash, like, because you've had some really huge looks also, but you know, I know it takes some time to even get to that point. So how was it getting your team right?
Speaker 6: My team like start roll for like my first manager Glenn Brown, where I had new will and then through Glen Brown, he introduced me to young lady Nigga Marcta. I was like, I need them all three they management because you know it's a lot type shit. So m h, I got three minutes. I ain't gonna lie. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.
Speaker 3: See, it's a lot of times it is about the team because there's a lot of stuff that you end up having to do for yourself that takes up so much time and it's so stressful.
Speaker 1: Like I hate talking about money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like talking business period.
Speaker 8: When people come up to me like, oh I do this buffer right hand, I make him go everywhere with me. He's sucking me. I got work to do. I don't like when people talk to me about all types of stuff. I be like, I just want to show up and like, you know, do my thing.
Speaker 1: Because I might say yes too fast to somebody yeah, and then I'd be like, damn.
Speaker 3: I should have had somebody else, Like I should have asked more about this, Yeah, right, you could have got more, like just got my man, you gelling me, you could have got more all you're worth.
Speaker 6: I'm like, listen, man, I'm just taking.
Speaker 5: It exactly all right now.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you this. Let's start with you, Cash.
Speaker 3: When when did you get to the point where you had to say I got to make her sign an n DA.
Speaker 6: Oh man, No, I was in a moment like I don't know. I was in a moment just thinking like I should have had people signing DAS, but I never made nobody sign the NDA before.
Speaker 1: I ain't going not yet. Have you ever been nervous about anything?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: Nah? Because what we were doing we just having fun for real. We don't be really on. I don't know what be going on and people gotta sign in DAS, but we just be having fun for real and it's broadcasting, so it's like, okay, I don't gotta.
Speaker 1: Sign They said it stands for no Diddy Action. Oh man, i'midding.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: But I'm honestly like, because you you say that in one of your songs, it feels like something you're thinking about.
Speaker 6: That was bro He said, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Fisher, but so that's not something that you are considering.
Speaker 6: No, No, okay, crazy gotta happen, like they gotta. You want to wait till something crazy happen because it's like we don't be doing nothing, Like really that crazy for somebody to sign an NDA.
Speaker 9: So okay, do you think if you, if you whenever you get in a serious relationship, do you think you would have her sign the NDA, like something serious where you might be with this girl.
Speaker 1: For a while.
Speaker 6: Why would I have a sign of India?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like that attitude? What would I have?
Speaker 1: I like, what about a prenup?
Speaker 6: I believe in love and all that, but I gotta I gotta mother. I got a real mother, so she's gonna make you don't play it. My mom got to approve of the young woman for real.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: What do you think about that, Maya? When it comes to dating and stuff like that, are you ever nervous that like a guy is gonna decent like sexy pictures that you never help?
Speaker 8: No, I'm not because I feel like my sexy picture is my face. I wanna send you a selfie begging hard that way or you know, that's your business, But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'd be like so turned off. I think niggas be.
Speaker 8: So corny, but like what you mean, be so corny? I'll be like yuck, but yeah, what's corny? Like everything, I'm like very like, I'm just very picky, very particular.
Speaker 5: I just feel like, do you see me? Do you see what I'm about?
Speaker 1: But give us an example of u's corny there somebody.
Speaker 8: Like a nigga can have a hole in his stock yuck talking ship. Oh my god, you're getting at the call funny. Nope, don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 5: That's is.
Speaker 4: Two. That might el she might.
Speaker 8: It's actually gonna be worse as I've gotten older, because now like you got you understand, like I'm young, hot, sexy lip right now, like I'm getting to it, you know, not your average.
Speaker 5: Twenty two year old, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So like, I've always been very like kind of sidity, like I'm not in pressed that I'm in I've always gotten attention from boys, so it doesn't it takes a lot for me to be like, okay, like I like that, you know what I'm saying. You can't flash no money and say big words and make.
Speaker 4: Me think like oh, yeah, like, where are you getting from?
Speaker 5: I want to be watching girl? You see me? I don't know, Like I just I've always been like that and like I had the pleasure growing up and beautiful. I was beautiful every day.
Speaker 1: So I said, what does impress you?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 5: I like, you know what I like? I like men that I can learn from. Okay, I like a smart guy.
Speaker 8: So I don't like rappers I would love.
Speaker 4: Aren't smart.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't like rappers because I don't like niggas that like attention. I don't like niggas that, oh you always want to be in a camera. Oh my god, why you?
Speaker 1: Because the guy's a rapper means he always wents attention.
Speaker 5: Yes, and mom like they be like liars.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, Like he want to be so too cool for school? Like I know about you, I heard about you. What about I didn't say you was a liar? I said you you want to be you?
Speaker 5: You chill? You cool?
Speaker 3: I like that he's Lizzy, Yes, but you know Solissy could equal a liar sometimes, Yeah, a liar for at times you one freedom, it's freedom.
Speaker 5: You look at that.
Speaker 8: I don't like a nigga with freedom down lock it down. I like, you know, I need a nice guy in tech.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's keep it real for a moment.
Speaker 3: Cash, And I know this is gonna be like ironic, But would you say.
Speaker 1: That you are a liar?
Speaker 6: Everybody lie?
Speaker 1: Okay, so yes, that's that's the fact, you know.
Speaker 4: I it's the difference between a liar and somebody lying.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 8: I agree a liar like you're just lying for no reason like everybody whatever like that. You know, like a liar is like crazy, like I don't trust you like boys be lying.
Speaker 5: It is what it is.
Speaker 6: Lying.
Speaker 5: Boys lie, women lie like it is what it is. Yeah, and it's not.
Speaker 8: But it's not even what the conversation is about. It's just like I just it's not about the lines you can lie old day for you. I just think it might be so corny it makes me sick, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have been through something.
Speaker 5: No, never, I never been cheated on all the boys that I've been treating.
Speaker 3: Me to me because I would think that you wouldn't think that way because you've had good experiences.
Speaker 5: Because I've had good experiences.
Speaker 8: I know what a good person is, like, I know what a good man is like you know, I learned from a very young age, like the attributes of a man that I like and I'm attracted to, and the things that I deserve as a woman who can provide for herself.
Speaker 5: And like you know what I'm saying, So like I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't care about the smoking mirrors that men be the ones to. Like you know, I'm gonna send you this.
Speaker 5: For your makeup.
Speaker 8: I want to be getting my makeup done if I didn't have to, if I can pay for it.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like like that.
Speaker 8: That's why I can't do anything you like. But like things like that, don't Like that's not impressive to me. That doesn't make see.
Speaker 4: Like smart men.
Speaker 5: Yes, intellect like men, I can.
Speaker 1: But if a guy gave you an o chanel, that his.
Speaker 4: What I like listening to it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't not that one. But if you want to have way to go, give me a little mention.
Speaker 1: I bet you. Okay, you appreciate it.
Speaker 3: All right, now let me ask you all right, so cash and we're going to get back to this conversation in a second.
Speaker 1: But what do you look for in a woman?
Speaker 6: Then? Yeah, I just look for the truth. That's why I said, girls lie too.
Speaker 3: You've been lied to. Everybody lies, so have you caught somebody in a line, Like.
Speaker 6: They just keep continuing with the lie. Like I feel like a girl. You really got to catch some bright handed and they still gonna lie. You know what I'm saying, especially me, I'm not gonna bring something.
Speaker 1: Up unless you already know.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I don't like to look stupid. I don't like to be wrong, So that's I'm exactly right. I'm not gonna bring it up.
Speaker 1: Like, what's that crazy lie? You cust somebody in?
Speaker 6: Somebody in I don't know. This is my thing, York A girl like girls be saying the same ship, like you know what I'm saying, Like every girl I talked to, they they don't talk to nobody else. That's a lot. That's a red flat every girl. It's not no girl that said, y'all, I talked to somebody else. Uh, they the same ship, y'all. I'm just entertaining them. They're not serious, you know what I'm saying. Was reacting like they ain't have sex probably yesterday.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been selling the talk about three months. Personal It's like the same pattern of me, like this is my first time, you know, I don't usually.
Speaker 1: You know what sex? What if that's true?
Speaker 3: Like what if a girl is like, yeah, saying that and it's true, you wouldn't believe her.
Speaker 6: It's hard to believe him because it's like every girl says so now they just mean it hard for you.
Speaker 3: So if a girl was like if you met a girl and y'all was talking and she was like, I mean I did have sex this morning.
Speaker 6: But that's a girl, like I respect Okay, he would.
Speaker 9: Still be interested in her, yeah, more than just fucking her. Would you be like want to take her on a date or something?
Speaker 4: Or or no?
Speaker 6: If I like her, yeah, I would probably like her more like this girl, she's gonna keep a honesw with me like this, I don't know if I'm gonna do her right then and there, because that's kind of you know.
Speaker 1: Still dripping out.
Speaker 7: Don't she took a bath in between and the nasty and she took a bath in between or white? Like how long does it take for the juices to you know, leave your body? I don't know, because what if it was one day, the day before the morning before, a week before, Like.
Speaker 2: If somebody been in there before you.
Speaker 1: It's just like the period.
Speaker 6: She got to give it, like a week a week.
Speaker 4: That's fine. I think that's fair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if I like you, I like I like to do it.
Speaker 7: Takes six weeks for the hormone to leave your body, you know, like the okay, yeah for women a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for you to get it out of after you have a baby, that's how long you What about but you had sex with more than one woman in a day, right, that.
Speaker 4: Left was crazy?
Speaker 2: They can do.
Speaker 6: It, man, can he gonna?
Speaker 3: A woman can have multiple.
Speaker 6: It's certain things a man can do that a girl can't do. It's a certain things a girl could do that we.
Speaker 5: Know what you are.
Speaker 1: But okay, let's ask the woman in the room.
Speaker 3: Then if a guy told you he had sex with a woman earlier that day.
Speaker 4: It would be a turnoff for me.
Speaker 5: Turn off.
Speaker 1: But would you do it? Could you do it?
Speaker 4: Would I still have sex with him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Probably not.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See so it is.
Speaker 7: Well, that's if a man is that's an impossibility because a man would never tell you to and.
Speaker 4: I'm not telling him.
Speaker 1: So maybe, honestly, isn't the best thing to do, And it's the best thing to do.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I believe if you're a liar, that's one thing, But if you tell a lie to protect someone's feelings, that's different.
Speaker 4: Okay, that is different. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: What if she said I had sex with a guy this morning, but it was in my butt's.
Speaker 2: That counts a different hole, different hole. I only did it in my mouth.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you just said that.
Speaker 3: Jasmine and I were having a conversation about how, for some reason, it feels like suckond dick is worse than having sex with somebody. Yeah, and she was like, for the longest she said, I would not do that because it just guys make it seem like it's so bad if you do that.
Speaker 4: Oh, suck my dick or she sucked my I was like, whoa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds worse, and being like, oh yeah, I hit it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, I think when I hit forty five hours. I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 9: She was young when I was When I was younger, I felt the same way. I didn't but here and I was telling why didn't know everybody was doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like I thought I.
Speaker 1: Was like a special she said she's the only white girls did.
Speaker 9: White girls did it because it was the only one that was talking about and my guy friends was only talking about white girls like they did. Because white girls also would be like, I'm a virgin, but if they do that, they're still in virgin.
Speaker 4: That was you know what, I'm a virgin.
Speaker 2: It was very taboo.
Speaker 9: And then also when you had mental or boys guys saying like she sucked my dick, It's like, well damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that made it.
Speaker 4: It was like the smartlest friends telling me that they were sucking dick. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: You're twenty two. What are your thoughts on it now? Is it a different day and age?
Speaker 1: It sounds she was here quiet as a church.
Speaker 5: I think I'm a little bit. I think I'm just I'm a little bit.
Speaker 8: Uh well, a lot of bit stings you with the goody cat in the mouth, like me personally, I'm not having sex with nobody if I'm not your only partner.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know.
Speaker 8: You you're having several other girls do it. We could we have your phone, but you flying up in this like I don't do.
Speaker 2: It like that rule take a lot of women feel that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said, no, you've got some experiences if you were.
Speaker 2: Getting these girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, truth, let me Sho said that.
Speaker 6: She said, like the men can have sex with other girls, they do that. You can still talk nowadays, these girls don't even want you to have sex with no other girls. They want you to just for me before you.
Speaker 5: Go some of your story and be fucking the next bitch. Like, boy, go to hell.
Speaker 8: What you're talking about were just so in loud. But you're having sex with hell because we don't having sex.
Speaker 5: Fuck you.
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes guys get six differently than we do. Yeah, like y'all can have sex with women and these boys.
Speaker 6: Is not a part of the agreement that we have. You shouldn't be mad.
Speaker 5: Don't agreement?
Speaker 6: Yeah, agreement yet you know what I'm saying, I don't worry about.
Speaker 9: I don't typically ask me if they having sex with other women. I just assume they are. Yeah, you know, I just assume. And I have had I've had sex with a man and he was having sex with another woman too, Like I've known it.
Speaker 5: And know it.
Speaker 4: I didn't know, right, I thought we're not.
Speaker 3: In a relationship, right, I don't expect you just absolutely.
Speaker 4: She's like, that's wrong with it either. Okay, there's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 3: It is hard to think about, though, like to think about a guy that you're with with somebody else, Like nobody.
Speaker 1: Wants to picture that.
Speaker 3: I dated a guy once and I remember one day I was at his house and I saw a condom behind the bed.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, like, uh.
Speaker 5: Open it was, well, he's dirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how it ended up like behind the bed, and so I was like, I felt so uncomfortab after that, and I never went over there again.
Speaker 1: But I also said, at least he uses condoms.
Speaker 4: That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a.
Speaker 4: Huge because it's not your man. It wasn't she wasn't my man. It wasn't your man.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but it did, like once I realized he was having sex with other women, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if I want to know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I'm not asking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Because you're right, I would just assume that if we're not in a relationship. But I remember one of my ex boyfriends, before we, you know, became like official, I was still talking to other guys, and he asked me one day and I said yeah, and he was like horrified, yeah, yeah, And I was like, well.
Speaker 4: What did you think I was doing?
Speaker 3: You're not my man, you know, like, if you're not my man, why do you think you're the only I don't think that women should only talk to one guy if you're not in a relationship.
Speaker 5: I think people don't know how to date. Get back to the day.
Speaker 8: And you ever watched like the white people movies and shows. They like they go on one day and I have their boyfriend and girlfriend, and they like, white people know how to date, like black people, we don't know how to date.
Speaker 5: Like it's like black men womin day end.
Speaker 8: Because they convince you that you're supposed to talk to them. You're supposed to talk to somebody for six seven months and he's supposed to get to know you, and that's how he's gonna how long it's gonna take fame to know that he liked you, and then maybe he's gonna ask you to be his girlfriend and then but throughout the whole talk and says you're supposed to be loyal to him.
Speaker 5: But yeah, boy, fuck you, you know, like go to her because.
Speaker 8: You know within three months if whether or not you like a person. A boy got two months to talk with me before he like, all right, I want you to be my girlfriend because I don't believe in being a friend.
Speaker 3: I feel like guys know faster than that the rights.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you had a girlfriend?
Speaker 3: I know you don't even know, but you know, off rip if you like a girl or if you just yeah, would it take you?
Speaker 6: But you could like a girl, then you don't like her no more?
Speaker 5: But then but that's fine because but you you meet.
Speaker 3: You like her, already hung out with her, like like, don't you kind of know pretty quickly?
Speaker 1: Like I do like her a lot, like I could like.
Speaker 8: In But that's what I'm saying, Like boys will convince you that you got to have a talking stage for six months before that take the romance out, Like I don't believe in being friends before we start dating. It's like how like we're supposed to get to know each other as we're boyfriend and girlfriend and like build and grow our.
Speaker 2: Relationship and that's but you know, you don't really know that person.
Speaker 4: You don't break up with them.
Speaker 8: You don't know, you know, but you know what, I've never been cheated on and on ever treated me bad and talk to me crazy because they know better.
Speaker 5: I make my very not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't play like that.
Speaker 5: I don't play like that.
Speaker 8: My two relationships I was in lasted of every long time because it was healthy.
Speaker 1: But why did you break up?
Speaker 8: Things happened my first boyfriend, we were together like a through high school and into college, but it was like hard. We went to different schools and I wasn't going to your school so we could be together. Boy, please, it's like now, I wasn't doing that. It was just like a like a wrong timing kind of situation about the second one second one same thing, like I'm busy, you busy, Like we don't have time to dedicate to each other, like you know, it's just it's amicable breakups. Okay, so you can sell them, Yeah, but I don't because I'm not toxic. If I sn't as well, if I want no thing, I will right past that. Me and I don't know nothing about what they got going on, because I hope everybody who ever liked me was ever love me, moves on peacefully, do not bother me. I'm not the ex you could double back on.
Speaker 3: That's what I always say. I just want all my exes like I'm not a bitter person. I do want them to like be I told her this the other day. I said, I went then to like be happy and have good relationship relationship.
Speaker 6: The girls.
Speaker 8: They don't want to pick where you find on these girls ATROX.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they don't want me to be a happy relationship. They rather to see me be a.
Speaker 1: Hope for why because well, how to did y'all break up?
Speaker 6: My See? My thing is it don't be breaking up like you know what I'm saying, I'm toxic. You know what I'm saying, I'm like the opposite of her. We like the opposite. You don't break up because you go this baby? What that way? We might stop talk for a little bit, but if you're gonna find our way back to each other, okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you go ghosts for a period of time and then maybe you not not.
Speaker 6: Ghosts, but like we fall out.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, I'm the block, change my number.
Speaker 1: But what what type of things do you fall out over? Is there a pattern?
Speaker 5: It's the same ship, me being way And you know, while you're talking of it as sking you with that girl, Oh my gosh, you think you're playing with me. You think you.
Speaker 1: Know some of them, I know how to go.
Speaker 6: I don't say that's not I'm trying to tell you right now, and the girls know, like for me, I'm single, I'm doing what I gotta do.
Speaker 1: You heard what you gotta do all.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking.
Speaker 6: The girls, the girls, all of them.
Speaker 5: All of them. I know that's right.
Speaker 6: I don't know. If you see if you watch, you got type they sayd only like lice and girls.
Speaker 4: Like you only like girls. That's what they say that the light skinned girls, brown skinned girls say.
Speaker 1: That you only like people on social media like I only see.
Speaker 6: Him Twitter saying I hate Twitter. Yeah, they sounded like lice and girls. I think I like every like every shame.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you do you do you date brown girls?
Speaker 6: I date brown girls.
Speaker 5: You better saying right now loud and proud.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, I like black women for I'm not gonna lie people.
Speaker 1: Have you been with white women?
Speaker 6: I don't do that. So you never have, Like what's been with have you with the white girl?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like twice?
Speaker 5: Okay, that mean with the white girl?
Speaker 6: No, No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't his mama not being no white woman.
Speaker 6: Mother, you have not bringing them home even get.
Speaker 1: So you just slept with them just because.
Speaker 6: I ain't sleep with them?
Speaker 1: What you do?
Speaker 6: I did what I did and I left.
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, you did. You did say it.
Speaker 6: You know, you gotta try things out for really.
Speaker 5: I never looked at a white man and so yeah, I want to take.
Speaker 1: That ride day.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Never did you ever perform earl on a white woman? Did you ever eat her out?
Speaker 5: No? You say he did?
Speaker 6: Okay, this black face and a white woman.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, sorry white woman and white women.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Karen.
Speaker 3: What would you say if you were having sex with a guy. He said, I'm gonna make you a mommy.
Speaker 6: They said, that's already.
Speaker 5: She said, oh my god, yuck, get away from me. That is a threat.
Speaker 6: What you like when niggas save you.
Speaker 5: I don't like when niggas talk to me, like when they shut the funk up, That's what I like.
Speaker 4: I don't like when.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, that's what I'm talking I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking about.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you can't talk to her and sex me.
Speaker 8: Like, oh man, she's having flashback.
Speaker 5: What you like?
Speaker 1: What you like? I don't turn around?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yeah, I do like I like to talk.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna talk.
Speaker 1: I'm a yapp Okay, I can.
Speaker 4: Say that's not surprised.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna talk.
Speaker 4: Do you like you like guys to talk to or you want to are you?
Speaker 5: Are you? I've never done it with music.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 5: I don't even understand that what you talk not gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 1: What if that guy said to you it's the best you ever had, but it's not.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't. I don't. I don't like that kind of talk.
Speaker 7: That's it's the best you ever to lie in those situations kind of.
Speaker 5: What you don't know. I'm not lying.
Speaker 8: It's like when I'm in the club, I don't dance the song sound like because I don't want to get a DJ the wrong idea.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, the same thing in the bad? What is not doing the bad that you? I'm not that far I got to do with the It's the same thing in the bad. I ain't gonna be in a song you don't like to do not have no music one.
Speaker 8: No, no. So what I'm saying is if you're not doing something I like you, I'm not making no noise out lady.
Speaker 1: Just like this Oh my gosh, but you're telling him what to do though, Like.
Speaker 8: I want women to understand that in order to make sex enjoyable for you, you have to speak like this. I mean, if you want you to go lower when you're sucking his name, he's gonna push your hat down, right, That's true, Nigga, get into it, you know what I'm saying, touching the wrong part, touch this part like that. That's how That's how you sposed. Sometimes you need it, you know what I'm saying. You're supposed to teach a man.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Are you dominant in the bedroom or is the guy? Which do you like?
Speaker 2: She's definitely examinant.
Speaker 4: You know what you're not.
Speaker 8: You're not saying I think I'm dominating every part of my life.
Speaker 4: Is just about one of my close girlfriends is Is.
Speaker 9: She's aloud and she talks a lot, and she's very has a big personality, and sexually, she don't She likes the guy to do everything, like tell her what to do and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, but I'm not like, no, I'm not like a pillow.
Speaker 3: Princess said, he said, a princess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: And she said it like a princess.
Speaker 4: So do you like women telling you what to do sexually?
Speaker 5: Or you don't? You what do you like?
Speaker 6: Don't got to tell you to do sexually? But like I'm doing it like you could grab my hat. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You like being choked and slap.
Speaker 6: Slap me, but choked me?
Speaker 1: You to talk them, you could slap.
Speaker 6: It's that moment. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It depends on the bobby.
Speaker 1: And you like what do I like?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I like things very nice and sweet. I'm like a nice sweet person in the back.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I like to kiss.
Speaker 5: You know, lot of people don't kiss no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys don't do that. Yeah, I like to kiss. I like to like be really sweet and hug and all of that during sex. I like to like make love. That's a movie.
Speaker 5: It's I mean, we're going after how does that work?
Speaker 9: Like you know, like you knows. I'm going to tell you a nice position that you can you can get hugged, like if you're laying flat on your stomach the girls like guys behind you.
Speaker 4: And you know, like that, like but laying on you.
Speaker 9: That's like or even like a missionary is good. When you're he's on the back, he can still like feel it, you know, Like yeah, and I think.
Speaker 1: Guys need to be better at for a play too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of times y'all be trying to get right to.
Speaker 6: It, and yeah, I don't like to get right into.
Speaker 3: It, okay, because sometimes you know, guys do just think that, like the touching number ones, and then they're like, okay, you're ready.
Speaker 6: You know, I got to make sure you're ready for me for sure?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, okay, so let's let's test that out. How long is your for a play last? I don't know if you have to say a number right now?
Speaker 6: I don't know. You start kissing, touching, rubbing, kissing, kissing, kiss.
Speaker 1: Kiss How long?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Ten minutes?
Speaker 5: Play your lives when the woman comes home? Oh yeah, interesting.
Speaker 4: Play.
Speaker 3: I would rather wait till during sex because I don't do it like multiple times. I don't want shot shot, Yeah, I haven't want orgasm ye, And I rather wait. I don't want to waste it.
Speaker 1: Rather wait until ain't.
Speaker 5: That Ain't that the round? That's not how you count rounds? What how many times you.
Speaker 6: Know for me?
Speaker 1: One time? I'm good? I don't need to like go.
Speaker 2: I would say it was how many times the guy comes?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, are you a one and done?
Speaker 1: Okay? Like yeuse one girl?
Speaker 6: I was just having SEXU with I mean, I ain't like I didn't come yet, and she was like all right, round three. I'm like still around one.
Speaker 4: I like it's on my I like that because it's on the guy too.
Speaker 3: But I like the girls like, yeah, round three, so you can go more than one stuff?
Speaker 6: One round is like three.
Speaker 4: That's what I was just does it take you a long time to come?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Oh gosh, But like I don't like that. I got the tricks. I got the tricks.
Speaker 1: How do you how do you manage to last so long?
Speaker 6: I got the tricks? If I want to run fast.
Speaker 3: Fast, okay, you can, but you choose not to. What do you do to stop it?
Speaker 6: Just stop?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I know some guys can control it very well. I don't wait for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and then pull it out, so you just.
Speaker 1: You just stop and pull it out.
Speaker 3: Couple of guys pull it out, yeah, because that kind of sucks up my flow, your ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because now you got to start over.
Speaker 4: Don't move, That's what I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: What did you say pick left door fat. Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 3: It's harder though, because especially as a woman, if you're about to come, don't move.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh my god, not to start.
Speaker 6: But you know when a woman is about to come, she's going to tell you.
Speaker 5: You think men don't know ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't necessarily say to.
Speaker 6: Stop the tell body move different, the the squeeze, get tighter. Fake, ain't nobody come on.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying you think all that.
Speaker 6: If you're doing all that to fake.
Speaker 5: That, sometimes you just want to be over ship.
Speaker 1: It's too long.
Speaker 3: I don't like, I'm now your time, because you can't say if you tell a guy all right, hurry up, that's going to his flow up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, because you know, sometimes you got.
Speaker 1: Stuff to do. You gotta go. You got or.
Speaker 9: I'm like, oh please hurry up, really got to pay you hitting my bladder Like you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, bladder.
Speaker 8: I got to learn how to have sex and stop lying. Women got to stop lying. Tell the truth because it's gonna be so much.
Speaker 4: But you're just talking about faking orgasm. That's long.
Speaker 5: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: She said, women have to stop doing I had one time you fake the orgasm only once.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my it was my first time having sex. I was like, I don't want to do this again. If I keep doing this, I don't.
Speaker 3: Even think I would have known how to fake an orgasm my first time having sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you so you have orgasms every time?
Speaker 4: Pretty much? I want to have them, ever get mine?
Speaker 5: I don't have a because it's not enjoyable. What I'm not?
Speaker 8: No doll, like, you're not about to just use me for your enjoyment. No, we're gonna do this because I want to get the work.
Speaker 1: But sometimes guys come fast and they don't mean to.
Speaker 2: But they can still make you. They can do something.
Speaker 5: To have you do something.
Speaker 6: And that's how you know she's not faking it. But she got to finish her. She wanted to keep going.
Speaker 5: But okay, right thing for sure?
Speaker 4: For sure you said he's a whore, your whore like you.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't say that. What you said he said that.
Speaker 4: He wants me to be music is about huh? Did you say something about who.
Speaker 6: They want me to be?
Speaker 8: A Okay, you're nice guy, I'm calling cool. Like you said, did you the girl that you just was having sex with, that's your girlfriend. That's the only girl you having sex with right now, that's only he said.
Speaker 1: If you you could hear.
Speaker 6: Right having.
Speaker 5: Lying, I'm not having sex with nobody.
Speaker 1: Are you a mama's boy, I'm.
Speaker 6: A mama's boy. I'm a grandmama's boy.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the women in your family, yeah, okay, you have sisters?
Speaker 5: Yeah? How many?
Speaker 6: I got three sisters?
Speaker 3: Sure, So you've been surrounded by women. Usually guys like that, are no treat women better?
Speaker 1: Yes? They do.
Speaker 2: I agree, that's.
Speaker 6: What I you say. I'm a liar. I'm not a liar.
Speaker 1: He's back on that.
Speaker 6: You just come outside with me one day. You're going to say, my.
Speaker 5: God, I'm scared of that. Yeah, you got scared.
Speaker 6: Come outside with me one day some night, I got flight.
Speaker 5: What's I gotta look on my my thing? But we could watch the night.
Speaker 8: Yeah, go outside like Texas Birthday on Sunday Day?
Speaker 6: Going outside.
Speaker 5: You want to send me a call?
Speaker 6: Come on man, very carpet okay.
Speaker 5: Black, Yeah, that's my that's my heart.
Speaker 1: First time person.
Speaker 5: By the way, I love him. You know, first thing I said to him, I love you. You said that, yes, no joke.
Speaker 1: Why did you say so?
Speaker 5: Because I love him?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 5: Look at you know what I'm saying. It's just like we're here with it. I like that.
Speaker 2: This is like the new lip service right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, so where are you all gonna go? Let's just plan this out. Yeah, I want to see what.
Speaker 5: Some day we started some day at least the end of the night there ship. Plus, really I love a strip cloud.
Speaker 4: It's his birthday, so let's let's can you let him lead a little bit?
Speaker 1: Guy, I am, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I told you I was dominating.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want a car racing?
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: We can do that.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm busting that rom activity though.
Speaker 1: We know you're gonna get your friends, and you're gonna get your friends.
Speaker 5: Let's do it. We could do it. I think that would be so fun. Look at that grew up.
Speaker 6: Get drunk.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's do it. We should do drunk bon have a drunk boat. That's what we're doing.
Speaker 8: That's what I know exactly what we're going to after we talk after I don't want we want the world.
Speaker 3: You don't, but no, you guys can talk about it because this is coming out to Tuesday, so you guys.
Speaker 5: So then there we go. We're going it's gonna be so fun.
Speaker 1: And then you could go to the studio curb.
Speaker 6: He last time, studio Sesson be crazy too.
Speaker 1: You go to the studio in Brooklyn, right.
Speaker 6: I go to studio in Manhattan.
Speaker 1: Okay, just checking, don't excuse us.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, yeah we're gonna Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I like this all right? So have you doing this? So drinks them in the studio?
Speaker 6: When are you leaving?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just going to Texas for the day and I'm coming back.
Speaker 6: All because on the first I got the sizy fest.
Speaker 3: When is that urban urban plaza plaza?
Speaker 5: Okay, you want me to come on, come out? Or you just want me come you need her.
Speaker 1: To come out?
Speaker 6: Okay, you come out. I would love that to.
Speaker 5: Do it, honey, what you want me to? We could go to the studio and make this so the song and then perform it.
Speaker 6: Right, we can do that you want me to?
Speaker 4: I got she got that verse?
Speaker 1: Ready, I loved it.
Speaker 2: I feel like casting this right now, they're like about to.
Speaker 5: Do I was.
Speaker 8: On Instagram. I'm telling the truth. You you don't see my Instagram. I'll be doing the freestyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I want to tell you this, okay about our girl She don't care who you with.
Speaker 1: If you got a girl, come over here, she could do it better.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just such anator.
Speaker 5: For the girl.
Speaker 8: You you you don't believe me, believe you believe me.
Speaker 5: I know you believe me.
Speaker 3: You don't believe me, But I just tell you ship. She say that in the music. She'll let you know. Yeah, you know that's the truth. You're looking a little scared.
Speaker 9: He thinking he's not scared. Minds I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 5: No, he's not scared me. He don't.
Speaker 1: She'll take it easy.
Speaker 4: He knows. Listen, he knows. She got a lot of mouth. You knows.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: How to do.
Speaker 1: You deal with her?
Speaker 5: How you holding okay?
Speaker 4: Answer, Okay, you ain't sad.
Speaker 5: You don't have nothing, but you ate that one little thing. I like that.
Speaker 1: This is And by the way, you don't date rappers though.
Speaker 6: I don't believe I'm not a rapper.
Speaker 1: Rapper, he's a rapper as well. He's okay, he's Lizzy. Now let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: This is the last question, because we brought this up earlier and I want to bring it back. Okay, So let's just say you had an o Chanel bag from an ex that you know you broke up, but you still have the bag?
Speaker 1: Would you regift that bag? What would you do?
Speaker 6: I'm not just why would I still have the bag?
Speaker 3: Let's just say she left it at your house and you just never talked to her again.
Speaker 6: I'm putting it up some ship. I don't know. I'm not giving her stuff that's hers. I'm not giving it a way till the next I like.
Speaker 3: He answer Wood answer Now, ladies in the room, Let's just say a guy gave you a bag that's your now bag that was his exes.
Speaker 1: Would you accept it or would you not want it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not?
Speaker 8: I want to shove that bag so far down here. Thought he'd be shipping the rope for the rest.
Speaker 1: Okay, what if it was a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Rolex.
Speaker 5: H give me the ap?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, ladies.
Speaker 3: And cash got an eight hookup? You better ask, don't you got an take the bag? I'm it's a good bag.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell them, Yeah, I want it.
Speaker 1: I take it. I'll take that off your hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take it off.
Speaker 6: You got the AP hook up, right, Travis Scott, that's my AP hookup.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, yeah, I just had to check. We had to make sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, but okay, that's what I wanted to ask because I know you said that ain't. But if it was fifty thousand dollars, Rolex, I don't think.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you this is my ext I'm just gonna give you.
Speaker 4: Yes, you won't even know.
Speaker 3: But then she posted with the most step of the bag and then the girl hit her up like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Now she's making videos about how you wear she like she wear in my.
Speaker 6: Mom b.
Speaker 1: Bet you if it's what if it's a burkin?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never been fiend out for nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, to be like you did say, I'm gonna keep it.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna feed out.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, I love this. I feel like this was a good little episode.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see what happens.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna be listening.
Speaker 5: For that for your name and the song.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna be listening for the remix. It's a remix first, right, and then you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Do to remix. He're not because you won't post already like Drake warning.
Speaker 1: That's the fact you won't put.
Speaker 8: Somebody didn't want to. I know, I know how that go. We're gonna go, We're gonna make the name angel call it lip service, and it's going to lift service. What happened cash.
Speaker 1: Ko Bab with the lip service about you and Kim?
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: So let me tell you about him and I looked. I got scared because the last time I seeing.
Speaker 5: Him, she was bullying me. She was we was at work.
Speaker 8: She was at work, okay, yeah, she had her producer had one because we was doing the Impact and she was like, listen, you need to say that, like talk about this.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I'm not doing that. She was like, you won't do what I tell you.
Speaker 8: And I was like, and she's just wanted my and I was like, I'm scared of I'm just gonna listen to what she's saying.
Speaker 2: And representation.
Speaker 4: I remember saying that.
Speaker 5: She was nice, but she was like, listen, this is what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: We got I have to pick that work. She don't play those dams. Rolling time.
Speaker 5: There was this role she said, you remember me, I said, I had about.
Speaker 1: What you do reality TV?
Speaker 6: Yeah you were okay, ye.
Speaker 8: See that's what I mean though, like, that's what I don't like. Why are you gonna do reality.
Speaker 6: TV s myself? I'm not gonna.
Speaker 5: But you want to be love Attention.
Speaker 6: Name shows like I'm not doing Love and hip Hop? What if I was don't look, if things was like not going my way and I'm falling out, I would do Love the hip Hop because I already got the scheme already. I'm coming with my own storyline and everything.
Speaker 5: What's your story line?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have truth be like stee j oh my god.
Speaker 8: And that's the end of this, okay, because I forget if things are falling apart, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Doing anything for attention? You hear your song's bag? You hear your song?
Speaker 1: It's the bag attention? And I finished, you did go on to Impact?
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, hold on because that's not my show. I'm not that.
Speaker 8: They asked me to be a part of us that note to that because but you're still a period. I did that for Kitty because we were supposed to get in the studio anyway, and she's like, you want to do an episode and I'm like, I'm gonna do with my okay, whatever that's And I tell you that.
Speaker 5: When I was leaving, I was like.
Speaker 8: I never do no ship like this again, like this is bull ship, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: God, that is exactly what I was.
Speaker 2: Never I'm wanting people around.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, because not because of you. It was just like it was just too much.
Speaker 8: It was like everybody, we're setting things up and we gotta they don't say nothing real quick.
Speaker 5: We're gonna switch the camera.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 5: Maybe I like that you a woman fighting for your love?
Speaker 1: You ever had women fight over you? Like if it's fight?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now it's going to be a show called Cash Rules, Right, you like that Cash Rules?
Speaker 2: You're gonna have the crown on and then I don't want to that.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm going to have my own show on Zou's next Zous network or whatever it's called.
Speaker 4: I don't know. And there it is, you next to a producer.
Speaker 5: That work gonna be.
Speaker 2: Work, he said, it gotta be rat. We're not putting me.
Speaker 3: In the.
Speaker 6: Not just come from time to time. It's my show.
Speaker 3: But I'm not going to be like, are you gonna be like ray j Is maybe perhaps not pop in from time to time.
Speaker 1: Rag just pops in.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be like a batty Slagy Baddies.
Speaker 3: You know he started Baddies ray J smart Man, Yeah he did. So you just want to be the like eyes like the Wizard of Ours on the show, Like you just pop in, but you're behind it.
Speaker 5: So that's mess she said, messy.
Speaker 1: Well we're going to see how messy he is now.
Speaker 8: Wow, don't play with me, don't don't play with me.
Speaker 5: But I'm not ready.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to both of you though, Like like I said, and I said this in the beginning, just all of the accolades that both of you have gotten right now and all of the attention. I see a lot of people, not just women to shout on you out. I had tell far on my show he biged you up so heavy.
Speaker 1: Like early early, early on such a gun man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like absolutely loves you. He talked about you during an interview like twice.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's such a powerful connection, you know, for you to have. But I got to say, YouTube's fifty deep BT amplified you did rolling out in La number nine on People's Emerging Artists Future of Rap is Female for Time Magazine.
Speaker 1: I mean those are huge accolades.
Speaker 3: And cash Co Maine we got to talk about your accolades too, you know, not just working as a producer and as a DJ, but Grammy Next Generation Ambassador, Rolling Stone fifty Innovators and also working with I know you had some music coming with Lil YACHTI and Jarvis Scott as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure you got y'all got big things is happening.
Speaker 5: He's so famous, is famous. I won't be just like you.
Speaker 3: To come in with the glasses, you know. But yes, but thank y'all both so much for coming through. It's really nice to have you you guys here because y'all are really like on it.
Speaker 5: Thank you. War my only fans for my feet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I told her she should do it, you like. She got cute feet, don't you. I said she should do with only fans.
Speaker 5: And I got tattoo on both my feet.
Speaker 1: She got cute fee. All right, well again that you're gonna study it right maybe?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm not pressed for money like that, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying you can make millions and it is. It's light work.
Speaker 6: Different revenues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's light working.
Speaker 5: The people are only fans will call me.
Speaker 1: We take a picture today and posted to see the reaction.
Speaker 3: See all right, Well, anyway, it's observing chemos Aria always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Jazz and brand.
Speaker 3: They're at the top of their games too, so it's nice to have everybody in one room together.
Speaker 1: Unusual alright. Lift service