Speaker 1: You guys remember the trendiest tattoo that you could get back in the late nineties early two thousands.
Speaker 2: Butterfly on your lower back.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I mean it's the lower back tat aka the tramp stamp. Yeah. But then something horrible happened. What's that The movie Wedding Crashers made fun of them. Oh yeah, you're right, and SNL did a really popular skit about it, So no shocker. They kind of fell out of fashion.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It made me feel good though, because you know, it was like in high school, all the popular girls were getting lower back tats and I wasn't popular, And so finally I was.
Speaker 1: Like, ha, chokes on you, now, why didn't you.
Speaker 2: Because it wasn't cool. I still am not cool.
Speaker 1: You could have been. But recently, a famous tattoo artist in La was interviewed about what's hot lately and she says they've been getting more and more requests now to do lower back tattoos. Yeah, back tats are back.
Speaker 2: It's all because the low rise gene man.
Speaker 1: Well, including one woman in her forties who just got one, and she said she's been putting it off for years because there was the whole stigma around it, but she says it makes her feel empowered having Y two K printed right above her, but.
Speaker 2: She could have chosen a different tattoo.
Speaker 5: At this point, I was hoping you're going to say it's Japanese, writing that she has no idea what.
Speaker 4: It means to her last name in Old English.
Speaker 2: Thankfully we did it for you.
Speaker 1: I could kind of see Alexis being into this and getting am I am I wrong?
Speaker 2: A lower back tat would totally be your vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, there was a girl in my high school who got one with like black light ink, so it glowed.
Speaker 1: That I could see Alexis getting like maybe a designer handbag or just the words this side up. I don't tell us what you decide to go with elections. Anyway, It's time to get into the shock collar question of the day, and we have a bucket full of names. We're gonna draw one out to you who gets asked the trivia question. If you answer wrong, then we're gonna get shocked while singing a song. So text into seventy five nine too and tells which one you'd like to hear. Jose, you can draw one out because you had it last who'd you get Jeff, enjoy my party pillows. Oh, okay for party, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put on the shot collar and all that happens digital Jake, please read a shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 3: Before a first date, experts say it's best to know as much as you can about a person so you don't walk into something you weren't prepared for. For example, are they a psychopath?
Speaker 2: Oh, no question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe they're a psychopath, but they work at home.
Speaker 1: Deeposts. You can get a discount with.
Speaker 3: A handy psychopath. Well. A new study looked at the top ways that we snoop on potential first dates, and seventy three percent of people say they've done it before.
Speaker 2: Yeah I should, And then the other people are lying.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you the number one thing we do is check their social media accounts. Yeah, forty singles do that prior to meeting a date.
Speaker 1: Autumn. Obviously, I need you to.
Speaker 3: Come up with the rest of the top four ways, in no particular order.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm assuming all of these are going to be online now, Yeah, we're not.
Speaker 2: I'm in the back alley like a raccoon.
Speaker 1: Yah, left over sandwich in here. Bonu is I like him.
Speaker 4: He said social media. But it's he said, their social media. Does it count if you snoop their friends social media?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you I like their exes social media.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you twenty five percent of people search their friends social media. But it's not an answer I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it's.
Speaker 5: I don't want to get serious right away, but I think it's common for people to actually do like like a criminal background checks.
Speaker 2: They cost money, Oh they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've ever done one.
Speaker 4: I only know one friend who's now husband got a background check on her, but it gave all the wrong info. Just FYI, they said that she was married and lived in a different place.
Speaker 1: Let's go simple, honestly.
Speaker 5: On the list, for sure, google just google someone's name, and because that's multiple, there were.
Speaker 1: A sneaky way that maybe not a lot of people think of is to find them on venmo because it shows one if they're legit and they're not a catfish, and then two you can see all their recent public transactions.
Speaker 4: I always off and if they have.
Speaker 1: Thanks for dinner, then you know red flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you receive their friends are cuter.
Speaker 4: Are you sure it's not green flag that they're actually paying people back.
Speaker 1: They're paying so many people that's a little bit of a red flag to me. Anyway, Let's get the question one more time. It's good to have.
Speaker 3: As much info as possible about someone you're going on a date with. For example, if the person has on their profile that there's six or five, then you meet them in their five to six? Are they lying or was it just a typo? That's why experts say it's okay to snoop. And I asked you to come up with the top four ways, and I told you that number one is checking their social media accounts. You need to tell me the next three most common things we do. And because I'm six or five in real life, I'll let you snoop on the correct answers by giving you a golden guess. Tell me something you think is on the list, Jeffrey, and I'll tell you if you're.
Speaker 4: Right or not.
Speaker 1: Is checking their venmo on there.
Speaker 3: Ten percent of people look up their transaction history on Venmo. That's good for fifth on the list. Not technically a correct answer, Okay, I was just gonna.
Speaker 2: Say it like LinkedIn, like count a social media still there.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's more of like professional networking.
Speaker 2: If you're not counting as social media. Definitely put LinkedIn Yeah, if they have like a legit job.
Speaker 5: Looking it together, yeah, or you can see they have a new job every month.
Speaker 2: Or what about Google searching their address of where they live, get their address?
Speaker 1: I would rather hack their doorbell camply get in there. How about checking on their Spotify that.
Speaker 4: Never spotifies their names to see if they're lying about their musical interests.
Speaker 2: Like what you find out.
Speaker 1: You're just seeing what type of music they like. And if you see they listen to a lot of Nickelback, you're like, uh oh, not gonna go on this date.
Speaker 2: I think men would be scared. How many crime things go too? Do you got it?
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna lock these in. So number one is checking their social media, two is googling their name, three is checking their LinkedIn, and four their Spotify.
Speaker 5: Wow, sticking with it?
Speaker 2: Interesting right?
Speaker 3: According to a new study, these are the top ways we snoop our potential date. Number one, forty nine percent of people check their social media accounts gave you that number. Two. Thirty seven percent of people google the name of their day right. Number three, thirty percent of people look up their date on LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it's Spotify, you got it.
Speaker 1: I don't know that now.
Speaker 3: Your final guest was Spotify. Nine percent of people check out their playlist on an app like Spotify for sixth on the last I'm sorry. Number four was fourteen percent of people pay money for a real background check.
Speaker 1: I figured and I date. Should I think anybody?
Speaker 5: Should you wait a couple of dates to se worth the money you kept trying to stab me.
Speaker 1: I wonder.
Speaker 2: That's why you keep the first date in the public.
Speaker 1: Well all right, Well didn't get it right, so I'm gonna get shocked. And somebody wanted to hear hips don't lie by Shakirao. Oh baby, when you talk like that, mag a woman go mad. So beat us. Keep on reading the signs of my body. I'm also reading body.
Speaker 5: Signs that big.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea shot collar Question of the day. Phone taps coming up just a few minutes.