Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that challenged the Mona Lisa to a staring.
Speaker 2: Contest in one waw what yo, Lisa?
Speaker 1: Next time, I'll bring that weak Italian sauce when you face. Laser Stories a segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser.
Speaker 2: Those other craft wacaronis just down.
Speaker 1: This first laser story is out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Sean Benward and his assistant Yvonne arrived at a local casino separately, but they both found their way to the same roulette table.
Speaker 2: About to go down.
Speaker 3: Fancy if he has an assistant.
Speaker 1: The dealer had no idea what was happening, or that the pair even knew each other, so after the ball was dropped into the roulette wheel, Yvonne distracted him, giving Sean ample time to make his move.
Speaker 3: What did he do?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: Sean isn't just a normal guy with a regular job. He's non in some circles as Shan the Great, who's a magician and illusionist.
Speaker 4: I never thought about the.
Speaker 2: D are you joking me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just enough time to swiftly place his bet on the winning number.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, and then he cut Yvonne in half, which was really awkward.
Speaker 4: And the doves flew out under the table.
Speaker 2: You get at and their plan worked.
Speaker 1: The couple allegedly tried out the scam five times over a twenty four hour period, and they racked up the winnings every time, walking away with over ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yea, I was going to ask how much they were betting. Can you imagine like I'd like to put one million dollars on this one number incident? Gay bye.
Speaker 1: After reviewing the security footage, authorities caught onto their slighted hand trick and both were promptly arrested.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 5: You gotta do a little bit amount for each casino, not a big chunk for one casino. Yeah, I wish my grandfather would have caught me some magic tricks.
Speaker 1: The third degree felonies carry up to seven years in prison and fifteen grand in fines.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not even how much they won.
Speaker 3: They got ten covered of it, right.
Speaker 1: But Sean is in a little more trouble. The magician drove to the casino on a suspended license, so they charged him with that as well.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's like insult doesn't it feel like that?
Speaker 2: Was at another ten days onto a seven year sentence.
Speaker 3: Was it necessary?
Speaker 1: This? Next lazer stories out of social media one oh one, A woman on TikTok suspected that her boyfriend was still going to strip clubs even after he promised her he'd stop.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sounds about right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she came up with a plan. She put a tracker on his car and saw that he was in fact going to a strip club and followed him there.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, he'll still have an excuse when she pulled absolutely, I just get my buddy.
Speaker 3: He was like in trouble and I gotta go help them.
Speaker 1: But she didn't just confront him. She had a different idea. The lady stripped down to just her bra and put on a thong that one of the dances gave her the dancers. She had the girls give her a few pointers, and then jumped up on stage.
Speaker 4: This is awesome.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Get down from there. I don't want everyone seeing you like that.
Speaker 3: Even that her he's like true, come true.
Speaker 1: She walked over to her boyfriend and said, you want to show, babe, watch this show.
Speaker 2: So he was pretty upset, but she didn't care.
Speaker 1: She says she danced around for some of the other guys, flipped him off and grabbed the microphone, saying he would never see her again.
Speaker 4: That's a way to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she made a lot of money too. Definitely got some like trauma from the strip club.
Speaker 4: Now he's probably confused, like I'm so mad and so turned on too.
Speaker 1: She says she made one hundred dollars in tips dance.
Speaker 3: It's not bad for a rookie.
Speaker 1: The owner even offered her a job. Who but she's done stripping. The woman says it was a one time thing and she did it just to end things with her boyfriend, and of course for the great TikTok. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the Hunter Bucks paid for her gas to go back home. Perfect.
Speaker 1: This next laser stories out of flying cars and life on Mars. Between the surge and popularity of electric vehicles to robots serving burgers, it's quite apparent we are now.
Speaker 2: Living in the future, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Enter a company called Piazo Fast Forward, a robotics business that's quote building the first of their kind cargo carrying robots.
Speaker 3: Like a semi trush.
Speaker 2: Show you the pictures.
Speaker 1: According to the site, the small Wheels Droid follows you around and communicates through colored lights and lighting patterns.
Speaker 4: It looks like a V two D two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you put all your stuff on it and suddenly like backpacks with wheels are cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of looks like a suitcase, but just like a big round suitcase that calls you around.
Speaker 4: Like a hard shell.
Speaker 3: Yeaheah, and big wheels.
Speaker 1: For example, you can take your little twenty pound buddy to the farmer's market, then tap his hood to open them up and put all your food.
Speaker 4: Inside these fresh rashes.
Speaker 1: They say it has storage capabilities without having to fuss over multiple shopping bags, and it takes the strain out of lugging around any other cargo. But the question a lot of people have on the site is would the little guy be able to avoid stuff like poles, mailboxes, dog droppings, actually.
Speaker 4: A good babysitter you throw your kids in here, or anything.
Speaker 1: The company says it's working on perfecting it when it comes to obstacles, and others are saying that we're finally living in a Pixar movie.
Speaker 5: Real what it feels like so cool until the battery runs out and you have to carry it home half a mile.
Speaker 2: His next Lazer stories out of break Up Headquarters.
Speaker 1: A new study was just released that explored the job types and individual occupations that see the highest divorce rates, and no surprise, bartenders and weight staff top the list.
Speaker 3: Absolutely it makes sense.
Speaker 5: I mean the hours alone would kill a relationship on weekends too.
Speaker 1: No, bartenders have a divorce rate of four point three four percent, while wait staff have a divorce rate of three point four Those are over double the national average.
Speaker 2: Infinite.
Speaker 3: I'm not good with percentages, but it sounds bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And when it comes to types of jobs, military specific occupations like soldiers and such are next, then healthcare support like nurses or nurses aids, along with food service workers.
Speaker 5: Creamy, look at that, you guys for once you gave me a divorce survey where I'm not in it.
Speaker 4: Ah, right, I can't get a date, but your marriage will last forever.
Speaker 3: Ye that's right.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, heating and cooling mechanics are next, along with receptionists and clerks rounding out the top five.
Speaker 2: In cheaters, So your.
Speaker 3: HVAC guy is and lady is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you have to always ask is it hot in here?
Speaker 3: It's a pickup line no matter what I'm Yeah, I see it just a miscommunication.
Speaker 2: For both women and men.
Speaker 1: The three jobs that are least likely to get a divorce are clergy, pastors, and ministers.
Speaker 2: You know, farmers and ranchers.
Speaker 1: They're so isolated, and then physicians are well, then they make so much money they probably divorce. I know one guy who believes in forever love and he doesn't care what profession his partner has.
Speaker 2: As long as it's not a shoe salesman, then there could be some bumps in the road. Yeah, that sound means laser stores have come to an end for the day. We're going to do it again the same time on Friday.