Speaker 1: One eight hundred Do ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred do uy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y away.
Speaker 2: A lot of times when you hear us through these prank calls on the show, we're trying to get under people's skin. Oh yeah, to frustrate them, push them to the edge. So how does it happen where the guy we call is so clueless and unassuming we end up being the ones frustrated with.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Or should I say Jose in the role of Clover former Black Ops m I six and his mission definitely did not go as plan In your brand new phone tap right now, it's another.
Speaker 4: Tap Mornings on the twenties. Hello only is this shown to speaking who me names Frank but me mites call me Crome had a party for Saturday.
Speaker 3: The the what the helly tour?
Speaker 4: Yeah for Saturday. Two passengers.
Speaker 3: Oh you're in right helicopter helicopter Yeah, as we booked the helicopter tour.
Speaker 4: You have a bit slow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry. I just I couldn't understand you. I apologize.
Speaker 4: What's your experience in these types of airborne missions.
Speaker 5: Well, my wife and I are just in town visiting. We've we've never done a helicopter tour of anything before, so so we thought it'd be a fun way to see the city.
Speaker 4: Say the city wink. Oh gotcha, that's a good cover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, we just heard it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: It seemed like a funny guy. I haven't had a comedian only squad since I was tracking an alms much in Croatia. And he didn't make me laugh.
Speaker 3: Oh you do tourism in Croatia, that's fun.
Speaker 4: It wasn't fun at all. Can you see the things I've seen? Mate? You don't even say the word fun, even though I just said it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you moved to where we are. I guess all right.
Speaker 4: Enough small talk. Tell me about your partner.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, Valerie is my wife. We've been married for almost two years. No kids, but we do have a golden lab at home named Noodle.
Speaker 4: Oh you should have brought him at home. Could of using attack dog where we're headed?
Speaker 3: Oh no, he's not an attack dog. He likes frisbees.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of things flying through the air, you're gonna need to make the drump when I give the green light. It's a small window. No time for baldy Wallack's all right, get in out, get it done. Excuse me now, Look, there's gonna be always on this bird. So once we're airborne, you and your partner need to act like tourists. Heads low, don't draw any suspicion.
Speaker 3: Copy we are tourists, actually, ro I.
Speaker 4: Sure you are? You know I'm gg indeed. Oh hey, do you have any questions for me? Because you should mate.
Speaker 3: Now I'm bringing my nikon and I was wondering can you get some good photos from the helicopter.
Speaker 4: Listen, once we fly, already antenna on the top of the Royker building. You'll kick open the door in a helly wake the package out from under your seat and make the drop and we're gonna be belly up.
Speaker 5: Whiskey tango, Oh well, Valini don't drink, so no whiskey for us.
Speaker 4: Thanks, waito, tick, you're playing a role of a tourist a little too well, right now, what's the code word?
Speaker 3: The oh you mean the confirmation number? Hold on, hold on, I got no, I have that right here, not.
Speaker 4: The confirmation the code word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's in my fanny pack.
Speaker 4: Jes give me a second. I'll forget that. I need to know who you work for.
Speaker 3: Who do I work for? Insurance? I'm a rep. Do you you need coverage on a home, boat or auto?
Speaker 4: No, you're gonna need life insurance. Okay if you don't give me the code word in the next five seconds.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm actually covered on life insurance through my work policy.
Speaker 4: So I knew I recognized that voice. Your code name red Wolf, won't you?
Speaker 3: Uh? I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: What I remember you from Wutussin on the Russian express train through so I be area. What good times?
Speaker 3: I think you've got the wrong person. This is the Helicopter Tours right.
Speaker 4: No, mate, this is a prank. Phone call is Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's what.
Speaker 4: It's a prank, And even though I'd like it to be, this isn't my real voice.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 4: My Name's Jose from the Radioto Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Your wife set you up for a phone tap?
Speaker 3: Oh ned, that's that. Did not see that coming.
Speaker 4: But for the record and right reach under your seat during the Helly Tour and if there is a package, grab it, Grab a parachute and just jump out.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, do fun if
Speaker 1: Week up every morning with phone taps weekday mornings on the Twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning