Speaker 1: Hopeless one dating app then dares you swipe right. The question is whose love life is more tragic.
Speaker 2: It's Battle Love the Tender Dates. It's the dating game show that encouraged Prince Charming to go on kiss that sleeping girl. Oh that is not true. The Battle the Tender Dates where two of our listeners go head to head to find out whose dating life is the most tragic. We'll explain the rules in just a second, but first let's meet today's contestants.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: In this corner, he always takes his dates to a restaurant where two of his ex'es are servers, just so he can watch the fireworks happen. It's brave days.
Speaker 3: Hey, how's it going.
Speaker 1: You managed to date a half of a restaurant. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Just the cooks do yes. And in the other corner, he's the first person in the world to ever get a degree from an accredited university for a PhD in ghosting. Wow, gone shine, Yeah, we just don't show up for class, right, Like, that's how it works. What's up, Sean? What?
Speaker 3: What's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: Here's how the game works. One contestant is going to start by telling one of their worst dating stories. The other will try and counter with a nightmare story of their own. We're going back and forth for three rounds till we declare a winner. We're gonna kick things off with Brave Days Go.
Speaker 3: So I met this girl with a comedian, or at least I thought she was. She was. Yeah, she was funny at first, but then she wouldn't stop making jokes on that.
Speaker 1: Oh, try and material out on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like, while we were trying to make out three times, he grabbed my boxers and tried to give me a wedg sheet just to be funny.
Speaker 1: Oh, stand up, comedian.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize you met junior highking.
Speaker 1: Give me a kiss.
Speaker 2: Romances changed gone, Sean, you're up all right?
Speaker 1: I got a better one. So I brought this girl back to my place, and before I did, I texted my sister to tell her to stay at her boyfriend's house because I live with her.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't want her to hear it, you man, I think it'd be weird, right, Yeah, maybe my date.
Speaker 1: She sayd the night right, and the next morning we're going to go to breakfast, and then she starts going through my sister's room and starts going through a closet looking for something aware.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god, I feel like this person's been my roommate before.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, stop that, get out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's like, what's the difference. Eventually we're gonna be sisters in laws anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, gotta go, Yeah, Brookie, don't borrow your sister in law stuff. I mean, we're matching round too, dave back to you get it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this girl invited me to play pickleball with her.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we get to the courts and a cute old couple asked us to play with them in doubles. All right, So we start playing and my date yells at me that I'm going too easy on them. Oh yeah, she like get to my face and tells me, if you want to win, am low because they can't bend there.
Speaker 2: She's savage and did you nah?
Speaker 3: Look, I had to apologize for the seniors, and I just had to leave because she was just too intense.
Speaker 2: Want any broken hips on the court, Sean, you're on the ropes here. You gotta hit back, all right.
Speaker 1: This one's weird. So I spend the night at the girl's place. Uh huh, yeah, she warreed me she was a sleep talker. Oh yeah, it's heard up. About minutes there, laying down, she starts having a conversation so strange. I can't really hear what she's saying, but she's laughing a little bit and she's giggling. I'm like, all right, this is ridiculous. So I go to wake her up, and I see she's laying with her phone on her ear and actually talk with her long distance boyfriend.
Speaker 2: He's like, Tom, what's up?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: On the final round, gentlemen, we need your best stories here. Brave Dave, what do you got?
Speaker 3: I got you? So I was at a girl's place and I made the mistake of telling her I had a date the next day.
Speaker 1: That's rude.
Speaker 3: She doesn't seem like too mad, because she offered me to give me a massage, right, Oh wow, Yeah, So I thought she was just trying to like step it up a level being flirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your next girl won't do this for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it turned out that the lotion she was using on me was fake tanning lotions. That's evil, brilliant, that is brilliant. That is really slowly and by the next day when I woke up, I was orange.
Speaker 2: Just on the shoulders and next let me open up your imagine the street. Shut dude, you got your work cut out for your heir. Last chance, all right.
Speaker 1: So this girl asked me to do a Peloton workout with her. Right, so we're side by side, we're doing a class when she starts crying while she's peddling.
Speaker 2: Did the instructor tell you to cry at that point? Because just to follow what they say, honestly, I don't blame cry.
Speaker 1: When I knew, yeah, oh see, that's what I thought to you, I was like, oh, it's just hard. So I was like, are you okay? And she's like yeah, I'm just gonna keep going. And I was like okay, And more tears and and I'm like, what's going on? Is it like the music is triggering for her something. I didn't know what it was, so I just I was like, what's going on? And she points to the screen and says, the peloton coach wants her ex she was dated.
Speaker 2: Taking this classic.
Speaker 1: No, she says, it's like motivates her to get a better body.
Speaker 2: That final bell means the match is over. We've got to score. This judge is so Alexis who wins?
Speaker 1: I'm going Dave because I know how bad Orange hand can be.
Speaker 2: Brave Dave broke Orange Dave for me to congratulations. Dave. Your dating life is so horrible. Even Taylor Swift is jealous of you. Yeah, that was Battle of the Tender Dates. We got your phone tap coming up next