Speaker 1: Oi, who it is uckly, we don't have time, it doesn't matter. This is Clova from Brook and Jeffrey in a moan And you're about to listen to a pollcast and I hope it's stilled soon because it's gonna self destructing. Three two one plug your.
Speaker 2: Is you guys? Remember the trendiest tattoo that you could get back in the late nineties early two thousands.
Speaker 3: Butterfly on your lower back? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean it's the lower back tat aka the tramp stamp.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But then something horrible happened.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: The movie Wedding Crashers made fun of them.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: And SNL did a really popular skit about it, So no shocker. They kind of fell out of fashion.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It made me feel good though, because you know, it was like in high school, all the popular girls were getting lower back tats and I wasn't popular, And so finally I was like.
Speaker 7: Hah, yeah, chokes on you now, why didn't you?
Speaker 3: Because it wasn't cool. I still am not cool.
Speaker 2: You could have been. But recently, a famous tattoo artist in La was interviewed about What's Hot Lately and she says they've been getting more and more requests now to do lower back tattoos.
Speaker 3: It's all because the low rise jeans man well.
Speaker 2: Including one woman in her forties who just got one, and she said she's been putting it off for years because there was the whole stigma around it. But she says it makes her feel empowered having Y two K printed right above her.
Speaker 8: But this time she could have chosen a different tattoo.
Speaker 9: At this point, I was hoping you're going to say it's Japanese writing that she has no idea what.
Speaker 3: It means her last name in Old English.
Speaker 8: Thankfully, how we did it for you.
Speaker 2: I could kind of see Alexis being into this and getting on.
Speaker 10: I am I wrong, but a lower.
Speaker 8: Back tat would totally be your vibe.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: There was a girl in my high school who got one with like black light ink so it glows.
Speaker 5: That's how.
Speaker 2: I could see Alexis getting like maybe a designer handbag or just the words this side up.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you decide to go with elections. Anyway, it's time to get into the shock collar question of the day. And we have a bucket full of names We're gonna draw one out to you who gets asked the trivia question. If you answer wrong, then we're gonna get shocked while singing a song. So text into seventy five nine too and tell us which one you'd like to hear. Jose, you can draw one out because you had it last. Who'd you get?
Speaker 10: Jeff enjoy my party pillows?
Speaker 3: Okay for party, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put on the shot collar and all that happens digital. Jake, please write a shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 12: Before a first date, Experts say it's best to know as much as you can about a person so you don't walk into something you weren't prepared for. For example, are they a psychopath?
Speaker 10: No question?
Speaker 12: Maybe they're a psychopath, but they work at home deposts. You can get a discount it.
Speaker 10: The handy psychopath.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 12: A new study looked at the top ways that we snoop on potential first dates, and seventy three percent of people say they've done it before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should, And then the other people are lying, yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 12: The number one thing we do is check their social media accounts. Yeah, forty singles do that prior to meeting.
Speaker 2: A date autumn. Obviously, I need you to.
Speaker 12: Come up with the rest of the top four ways, in no particular order.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'm assuming all of these are going to be online now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're not.
Speaker 8: Like Brooks in the back alley like a raccoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, leftover sandwich in here.
Speaker 10: Bonu is I like him?
Speaker 3: He said social media? But it's he said, their social media. Does it count if you snoop their friends social media?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell, and like their exes social media.
Speaker 12: I'll tell you twenty five percent of people search their friends social media. But it's not an answer I'm looking for.
Speaker 9: Okay, I think it's I don't want to get serious right away, but I think it's common for people to actually do like like a criminal background checks.
Speaker 3: They cost money, Oh they do.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've done one.
Speaker 3: I only know one friend who's now husband got a background check on her and it gave all the wrong info. Just f yi. They said that she was married and lived in a different place.
Speaker 9: Let's go simple, honestly on the list for sure, Google Just google someone's name and see what because that's multiple.
Speaker 8: Like there were photo.
Speaker 2: A sneaky way that maybe not a lot of people think of is to find them on venmore. It shows one if they're legit and they're not a catfish. And then two you can see all their recent public transactions.
Speaker 13: I always and if they thanks.
Speaker 2: For dinner, then you know red flag.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you receive their friends are cuter.
Speaker 3: Are you sure it's not green flag that they're actually paying people back?
Speaker 2: They're paying so many people that's a little bit of a red flag to me. Anyway, Let's get the question one more time.
Speaker 12: It's good to have as much info as possible about someone you're going on a date with. For example, if the person has on their profile that they're six ' five, then you meet them in their five to six, are they lying or was it just a typo? That's why experts say it's okay to snoop. And I asked you to come up with the top four ways, and I told you that number one is checking their social media accounts. You need to tell me the next three most common things we do. And because I'm six ' five in real life, I'll let you snoop on the correct answers by giving you a golden guess. Tell me something you think is on the list, Jeffrey, and I'll tell you if you're.
Speaker 14: Right or not.
Speaker 2: Is checking their Venmo on there?
Speaker 12: Ten percent of people look up their transaction history on Venmo. That's good for fifth on the list. Not technically a correct answer, Okay, I was.
Speaker 13: Just gonna say it, like LinkedIn like count a social media still there job?
Speaker 2: No, No, that's more of like professional networking.
Speaker 3: If you're not counting it as social media. Definitely put LinkedIn. Yeah, if they have like a legit job walking.
Speaker 10: It together, yeah, or you can see they have a new job every month.
Speaker 3: Or what about Google searching their address of where they live.
Speaker 8: Get their address?
Speaker 2: I would rather hack their doorbell camp might actually get in there. How about checking on their Spotify.
Speaker 3: That never Spotify is their names to see if they're lying about their musical interests. Find out.
Speaker 2: You're just seeing what type of music they like. And if you see they listen to a lot of Nickelback, you're like, uh oh, not going to go on the state.
Speaker 8: I think men would be scared.
Speaker 3: How many crime things you got it?
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to lock these in. So number one is checking their social media, two is googling their name, three is checking their LinkedIn and four their Spotify.
Speaker 10: Wow, sticking with it?
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 12: According to a new study, these are the top ways we snoop our potential date. Number one forty nine percent of people check their social media accounts gave you that?
Speaker 2: Number?
Speaker 12: Two thirty seven percent of people google the name of their day right. Number three thirty percent of people look up their date on LinkedIn.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, it's Spotify, you got it.
Speaker 12: I don't know that now. Your final guest was Spotify. Nine percent of people check out their playlist on an app like Spotify.
Speaker 2: So for six on the last I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: Number four was fourteen percent of people pay money for a real background check.
Speaker 10: I figured and I stated, I think anybody should.
Speaker 8: You wait a couple of dates to see worth the money?
Speaker 10: Like you kept trying to stab me.
Speaker 3: I wonder, then that's why you keep the first date in the public.
Speaker 2: Well, well didn't get it right, so I'm gonna get shocked. And somebody wanted to hear hips don't lie by Shakira. Oh baby, when you talk like that, woman go mad. So beat uys and keep on reading the signs of my body.
Speaker 10: I'm also reading body signs.
Speaker 3: Big.
Speaker 8: That was good.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea. It's a shot collar question of the.
Speaker 4: Day, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: So management keeps challenging us to step our game up and find new creative ways to make our show engaging for all the listeners. Yeah, yeah, it's hard, but this is part of our job and to me, nothing is more captivating than watching an episode of Planet Earth.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: That's what management, We could channel that?
Speaker 3: All right, what are you going to do here?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 7: We observe the strange and peculiar behavior of the wild Radio DJ natural habitat the recording studio. Individually, they're quite underwhelming, often lazy creatures. It is the disheveled, hungry, and possibly sleep deprived.
Speaker 3: I feel for them.
Speaker 7: But if you listen closely, you can hear the mother of the g making a distinct guttural mating call.
Speaker 3: Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 2: No fascinating, horrifying.
Speaker 7: Sometimes lets take a deep look into what makes these bizarre creatures tick and peek into the brains of this rare species with a brand new edition of What's on Your Mind?
Speaker 2: What is it that's coming up? It's Brooking, Jeffrey in the Morning and Hot Tip. If you see someone burying a child at the beach. That's the one time you shouldn't call the cops on that type of beha if you see.
Speaker 10: That literally anywhere else.
Speaker 2: Major point of concern.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good point.
Speaker 2: We got more useful hot tips right now when we do What's on your Mind, where we go around the room and ask each member of the Morning Show what they've been thinking about lately, starting with Brook, what's on your mind?
Speaker 3: So our family has been full baseball lately. Right, both kids are playing Little League. I'm coaching, assistant coaching, and we go we go to Little League Day at the MLB park, right a professional game. It's awesome. But as the game goes on, I'm explaining all sorts of rules and why players are doing this, players are doing that. And I played softball my whole life. And in the seventh inning, you know, everybody's standing up doing the seventh inning stretch, and the woman in front of us, it's like two grandparents sitting in front of us, and she turns around and she goes, well, you have been doing a great job explaining the game to the kids. Oh what kind of weird that you're listening foldation, But okay, yeah, thank you, she goes. But but they're runs, not points. It doesn't matter, like the kids understand it as points, like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 15: Rule.
Speaker 2: You need to explain the rules the proper way that the rules.
Speaker 3: This is what drives me nuts about sports fans. Okay, so picky in terms of like exact verbige. Of course, I know it's runs. They're five and eight years old. Okay, they're calling them points. It doesn't matter who cares.
Speaker 2: Call them a touchdown when whatever, it's seven hors.
Speaker 3: Lady, I'm looking at you. It looks like you haven't picked up a baseball in probably three decades.
Speaker 2: Don't sit down right now, grandma.
Speaker 3: Honey, Honestly, I can tell you that she's not thrown over twenty miles an hour.
Speaker 8: I can tell you that right now.
Speaker 2: All right, So that's the last baseball game you're going to.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you her husband didn't chime in because he was embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I think have been right, Jose tell us what's been on your mind.
Speaker 9: So I don't know if you guys remember this, but about a month ago, I think a few weeks ago, I won.
Speaker 5: A date for the first time in like forever. Actually remember I took a girl to a soccer man.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, or.
Speaker 5: Or I'm sorry, soccer game or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 10: I a soccer party.
Speaker 3: I just don't think it matters soccer thing anyway.
Speaker 10: So a few weeks that followed, she was.
Speaker 5: Out of town and then we all went on vacations.
Speaker 2: I told you that she was at town.
Speaker 3: She posted, but you're anyway date and there haven't been any follow yeah.
Speaker 5: Just because we've both been like in and out of town.
Speaker 9: But you know, I've always thought, you know, everything was still open and cool with us. And the other day I'm checking my social media and it's like her name is now in a relationship with some other dude, like officially, and they're announcing it on Facebook, and I'm like, wow, that's.
Speaker 10: Shocking because fast. So of course I'm petty, and I like a post that's.
Speaker 8: All I did, passive aggressive.
Speaker 5: Good for you. Yeah, literally, guys.
Speaker 9: Not even twenty four hours later, she changes it back to single and it's like, well.
Speaker 2: That was quick.
Speaker 8: That's what she said.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what she said, And I'm like, wait a minute, oh that was that was Like I don't.
Speaker 8: See any red flags this girl at all.
Speaker 13: He's putting this all on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Like that you left obviously we.
Speaker 3: Liked it.
Speaker 2: Oh there's still a chance and.
Speaker 5: To go to see it.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 9: And so coincidentally, my birthday just happened and I get a message from her, Happy birthday, handsome and a bunch of kisses. So anyway, I was going to ask you already mentioned it, but is that a red flag?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm sad you're asking. I mean, I don't want to hang out.
Speaker 8: What's bigger than a red flag?
Speaker 2: Look for the status change on hoss face. Look out Alexis, tell us what's been on your mind.
Speaker 13: So my eleven year old brother is becoming like a clout chaser. Okay, so it started, okay when I do it, not him.
Speaker 8: Little Okay, it started.
Speaker 13: I told you guys, Star'd like control our accounts a little bit.
Speaker 8: And stuff like look on her.
Speaker 5: And then the other day he joined.
Speaker 3: Like Jose's twitch stream.
Speaker 8: That really stressed you out.
Speaker 13: It did, because he's doing stuff on purpose for me to shout him out, like he's trying to trigger me.
Speaker 3: So that I talk about him on the show.
Speaker 13: Well, he has more control than he's asking me to give out, Like he literally like can you give out my name, my school, and like my birthday, like you're eleven personal infirm. But so I just would warn you guys if patches the cat trolls you on anything TikTok account with my family cat.
Speaker 8: Yes, okay, it might be patching.
Speaker 9: The cat because I shouted him out on my Twitch streaming.
Speaker 5: I'm like, hey, brother, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: He's evil, all right, Jeffrey, what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: So the house that I'm renting right now is pretty much in complete shambles. Oh, the basement is flooding constantly. You guys know about that.
Speaker 3: They put like a sub pumpet or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it just sounds like a toilet's flushing every five minutes. Multiple appliance is in the kitchen don't work anymore. The stove top burners, one of the ovens just doesn't work. There's light fixtures that are shot to hell need to be rewired. And our newest problem, we've got ants now raining down from the ceiling from those big ants with wings. Oh, they'll just fall from the ceiling in our living room and they'll fall down onto the couch and.
Speaker 3: Carpenter. Aren't they like eating your the frame of your house?
Speaker 10: Probably anyone.
Speaker 2: We told the homeowners they won't fix any of it.
Speaker 3: What they won't call an exterminator.
Speaker 2: None of that. And here's the best part. Just got notified this weekend. In addition to not fixing anything, they want to raise rent three hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 3: That's a big jump.
Speaker 2: And you know what I said. I said thank you, because the truth is, my dark, flooded ant factory home is still better than any other housing option that I have out there on the market.
Speaker 8: It's lastic. That's how they say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's outdoors have made.
Speaker 5: They're like these idiots.
Speaker 2: A text into seven eight five nine two, tell us what's been on your mind? It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Got a text into seven eight five nine two that says what's on my mind? I recently had to answer a security question to recover an account online. It was who was your childhood best friend? And I wonder if the person I answered the question too would have also answered my name's sad.
Speaker 3: If they did it, you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, I'll never forget. It was Chris Corey, A couple, yeah.
Speaker 2: Jennifer imaginary one yeah, right here another text him and says, I want a jackpot at the casino my mom's birthday this past weekend. Was I wrong to only give her a hundred bucks?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 15: Yes, yeah?
Speaker 2: And a text came in and says, my wife and I were joking around about our lack of intimacy when I made a joke about her probably getting some from her boyfriend. My six year old turned around and said, oh, Ryan, he's really cool.
Speaker 3: I feel awkward right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but keep your text coming in, hopefully more lighthearted texts.
Speaker 3: I mean, Ryan is.
Speaker 4: Cool, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: If you're on a hot dinner date, but you notice the person sitting across from you has something stuck in their teeth, No, is there a way to handle that delicately without completely embarrassing them.
Speaker 3: You've got to say something.
Speaker 2: You think you want to point it out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just maybe, like you just go.
Speaker 2: Or do you tell the waiter to reach in there while they're clearing the plates, or do you go the easy route pull out the shop back you have in your purse, not you tucking Everything's fine?
Speaker 4: Open a little lighter.
Speaker 2: Oh so, yeah, you like the scrap book? Tell me more about that? Got it away.
Speaker 3: We're why is the scrap booking weirder than the shop app?
Speaker 2: If you're ever in that situation, don't group chat about it with your friends. Come on to our show and tell your story to the masses. Yeah, we have more embarrassing ones just like that. When we do a Battle of the Tinder Dates coming up right after this.
Speaker 4: One dating app, then dares you swipe right? The question is whose love life is more tragic?
Speaker 2: It's Battle of the Tinder Dates. It's the dating game show that encouraged Prince Charming to go on kiss that sleeping girl.
Speaker 9: Oh that is not true.
Speaker 2: No, Battle the Tender Dates, where two of our listeners go head to head to find out whose dating life is the most tragic. We'll explain the rules in just a second, but first let's meet today's contestants. In this corner, he always takes his dates to a restaurant where two of his ex'es are servers, just so he can watch the fireworks happen. It's brave days.
Speaker 3: Heyne managed to date a half of a restaurant. That's amazing, just like the cooks do.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: And in the other corner, he's the first person in the world to ever get a degree from an accredited university for a PhD in ghosting. Wow, gone, Shine.
Speaker 3: We just don't show up for class, right, Like, that's how it works.
Speaker 2: What's up, Sean?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 16: What's up?
Speaker 15: Guys?
Speaker 2: Here's how the game works. One contestant is gonna start by telling one of their worst dating stories. The other will try and counter with the nightmare story of their own. We're going back and forth for three rounds till we declare a winner. We're gonna kick things off with Brave Days Go.
Speaker 15: So I met this girl with a comedian, or at least I thought she was.
Speaker 14: She was.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she was funny at first, but then she wouldn't stop making jokes on that.
Speaker 3: Oh, try and material out on you.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and like, while we were trying to make out three times, he grabbed my boxers and tried to give me a wedget just to be funny.
Speaker 3: Oh, stand up comedian. I didn't realize you met junior high Comedia.
Speaker 4: Give me a kiss.
Speaker 2: Romance has changed, gone Sean, You're up all right?
Speaker 17: I got a better one. So I brought this grow back to my place, and before I did, I texted my sister to tell her to stay at her boyfriend's house because I live with her.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you didn't want her to hear it, man, I think it'd be weird, right, Yeah, maybe my day.
Speaker 17: She saved the night, right, And the next morning we're going to go to breakfast, and then she starts going through my sister's room and starts going through a closet looking for something aware.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god, I feel like this person's been my roommate before.
Speaker 16: I was like, no, no, no.
Speaker 17: No, no, no, no, stop that, get out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 17: She's like, what's the difference. Eventually we're gonna be sisters in laws anyway.
Speaker 18: Oh gotta go, Yeah, Brookie, don't borrow your sister in law stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean we're matching round too.
Speaker 2: Dave back to you get it.
Speaker 15: Okay. So this girl inviting me to play pickleball.
Speaker 8: With her, okay, nice.
Speaker 15: Yeah. So we get to the courts and a cute old couple asked us to play with them in doubles.
Speaker 2: All right, wow.
Speaker 15: So we start playing and my date yells at me that I'm going too easy on them. Oh yeah, She like, get to my face and tells me, if you want to win, am low because they can't Ben there.
Speaker 2: She's savage like her love and did you nah.
Speaker 15: Look, I had to apologize for the seniors, and I just had to leave because she was just too intense.
Speaker 3: I didn't want any broken hips on the corridor.
Speaker 2: She's right, you are, Sean, You're on the ropes here. You gotta hit back, all right.
Speaker 17: This one's weird. So I spend the night at the girl's place.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, yeah.
Speaker 16: She wore me.
Speaker 17: She was a sleep talker.
Speaker 6: Oh no, yeah, it's heard up.
Speaker 17: About ten minutes there, laying down, she starts having a conversation.
Speaker 1: Strange.
Speaker 17: I can't really hear what she's saying, ye, but she's laughing and a little bit she's giggling. I'm like, all right, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 12: So I go to wake her up, and.
Speaker 16: I see she's laying with her phone on her ear and actually talk with her long distance boyfriend.
Speaker 2: He's like, what's up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: On to the third and final round, gentlemen, We need your best stories here, brave Dave, What do you got?
Speaker 15: I got you? So I was at a girl's place and I made the mistake of telling her I had a date the next day.
Speaker 3: That's rude.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she doesn't seem like too mad because she offered me to give me a massage, right, oh wow, yeah, so I thought she was just trying to like step it up a level Dan.
Speaker 2: Flirty, Yeah, your next girl won't do this for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Well, it turned out that the lotion she was using on me was fake tanning lotions evil brilliant, that is brilliant, that is really slowly And by the next day when I woke up, I was orange.
Speaker 2: Just on the shoulders, and next.
Speaker 3: I was like, let me open up your sinuses.
Speaker 5: Imagine the street.
Speaker 2: Shut dude, you got your work cut out for your heir, last chance.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 17: So this girl asked me to do a peloton workout with her. Right, so we're side by side, we're doing a class when she starts crying while she's peddling.
Speaker 2: Did the instructor tell you to cry at that point? Because it justs to follow what they say? Honestly, I don't blame r cry. When I knew.
Speaker 16: Yeah, oh see, that's what I thought too, I was like, oh, it's just hard.
Speaker 17: So I was like, are you okay, and she's like yeah, I'm just gonna keep going, and I was like.
Speaker 16: Okay, and more tears and bawling, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Is it like the music is triggering for her something?
Speaker 16: I didn't know what it was, so I just I was like, what's going on? And she points to the screen and says the Peloton coach was her.
Speaker 8: Ex she was.
Speaker 3: Taking this class.
Speaker 16: No, she says, it's like motivates her to get a better body.
Speaker 2: That final bell means the match is over. We've got to score this judge, So alexis who wins?
Speaker 3: I'm going Dave because I know how bad Orange Hand can be. Brave Dave, Orange Dave for me to congratulations Dave.
Speaker 2: Your dating life is so horrible. Even Taylor Swift is jealous of you. Yeah, that was Battle of the Tender Dates. We got your phone tap coming up next.
Speaker 4: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: A lot of times when you hear us do these prank calls on the show, We're trying to get under people's skin. Oh yeah, frustrate them, push him to the edge. So how does it happen where the guy we call is so clueless and unassuming we end up being the ones frustrated with or should I say jose In the world of Clover, former Black ops m I six and his mission definitely did not go as plan. In your brand new phone, tap right now another Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Oi is this shown to.
Speaker 6: Speaking?
Speaker 1: Who is this mean? Nimes? Frank but me mits call me krom on me head a pardon for Saturday? The the what the helly tour? Yeah? For Saturday? Two passengers.
Speaker 6: Oh you're in roight helicopter. Helicopter Yeah, as we booked the helicopter tour, you know, a bit slow. Yeah, I'm I'm sorry. I just I couldn't understand you. I apologize.
Speaker 1: What's your experience in these types of airborne missions.
Speaker 6: Well, my wife and I are just in town visiting. We've we've never done a helicopter tour of anything before, so we thought it'd be a fun way to see the city.
Speaker 1: Say the city wink, Oh gotcha. That's a good cover.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know, we just heard it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: It seemed like a funny guy. I haven't had a comedian on the squad since I was tracking an arms much in Croatia. And he didn't make me laugh.
Speaker 6: Oh you do toursm in Croatia. That's fun.
Speaker 2: It was fun at all?
Speaker 1: Can you say the things I've seen. Mate, you don't even say the word fun even though I just said it.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm glad you moved to where we are. I guess all.
Speaker 1: Right, small talk. Tell me about your partner.
Speaker 6: Uh, well, Valerie is my wife. We've been married for almost two years. No kids, but we do have a golden lab at home named Noodle.
Speaker 1: Oh you should have brought him Alome could have using a tack dog where we're headed.
Speaker 6: Oh no, she's not an attack dog. He likes frisbees.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of things flowing, do the hair. You're gonna need to make the drump when I give the green light. It's a small window. No time for body Wallack's all right, get in, get out, get it done.
Speaker 15: Excuse me.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Look, there's gonna be always on this bird. So once we're airborne, you and your partner need to act like tourists. Heads low, don't draw any suspicion.
Speaker 6: Copy we are tourists, actually.
Speaker 4: Right, shure you are?
Speaker 1: You know I'm GGI indeed, Oh hey, do you have any questions for me? Because you should, mate.
Speaker 6: No, I'm bringing my nikon and I was wondering can you get some good photos from the helicopter.
Speaker 1: Listen, once we fly already antenna on the top of the Royka building, you'll kick open the door in a helly take the package out from under your seat and make the drop, and we're gonna be belly up. Whiskey tango.
Speaker 6: Oh well, Valini don't drink, so no whiskey for us, thanks.
Speaker 1: Wait a tick. You're playing a role of a tourists a little too well? Right now? What's the code word?
Speaker 6: The mean the confirmation number? Hold on? Hold on, I got no, I have that right here.
Speaker 1: Not the confirmation the code word.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's in my fanny pack. Jes give me a second.
Speaker 2: I forget that.
Speaker 1: I need to know who you work for.
Speaker 6: Who do I work for? Insurance? I'm a rep. Do you you need coverage on a home, boat or auto?
Speaker 1: No, you're gonna need life insurance. Okay if you don't give me the code wed in the next five seconds.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I'm actually covered on life insurance through my work policy.
Speaker 1: So I knew I recognized that voice. Your code name red Wolf, won't you?
Speaker 6: Uh? Sorry?
Speaker 1: What I remember you from wu Tussen on the Russian express train through So I be area what good times?
Speaker 6: I think You've got the wrong person. This is the helicopter tours right.
Speaker 1: No, mate, this is a prank phone call. It's broken. Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 6: It's what.
Speaker 1: It's a prank. And even though I'd like it to be, this isn't my real voice.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 9: What My name's Jose from the Radioto Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Your wife set you up for a phone tap.
Speaker 6: Oh oh that's un't not see that coming.
Speaker 1: But for the record, reach under your seat during the Helly Tour and if there is a package, grab it, grab a parachute and just jump out.
Speaker 6: All right, We'll do fun.
Speaker 4: I wake up every morning with phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Is it okay to do the same thing or the same activity twice in one date?
Speaker 10: I guess it depends. I can't think of it.
Speaker 3: Think of one times.
Speaker 2: Jo, I'm talking about going someplace or doing something in public, because one of our listeners did something three separate times, not that during their hangout. Good job, But by the end we finally heard the reason why they kept repeating the same activity, and it made total sense. You're gonna hear it in a second Date update. Next the Second Date Updated, Brooke, I don't know how you feel about meeting guys at the gym. The gym, Yeah, are you worried about that? Because it's usually like pretty loud in there and you're sweating. And we know Brooke that you don't wear deodorant at least not deodorants that work. You like to do that organic stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, how else do you send your pheromones out over the world? Defrie?
Speaker 5: Okay, hot guy deterrent?
Speaker 2: Is that what that smell is when I go in the gym? I don't know. It might not be the cutest look sometimes, but that's where one of our listeners, Vanessa, says she ended up meeting a guy over at her local gym and it seems to work out okay for her until it didn't.
Speaker 3: Maybe I get deodorant brands maybe, And.
Speaker 2: What type of deodorant do you use?
Speaker 11: I'm a girl that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Is that okay for you?
Speaker 6: Brooke?
Speaker 3: Alex, go a little bit or natural?
Speaker 18: Maybe just try like mayonnaise and lemon jee unless unless it's an actual dove alive dove.
Speaker 10: The dove is Dad it's time to change it out.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for the recommendation on the deodorant, but let's focus on your love life here. Tell us about the guy that you met when you were at the gym totally.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 11: I was working out the other day, you know, across the room, I kind of saw this guy. He was cute, of course, in really good shape, and I kept glancing, but I was trying not to make it obvious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it could be so awkward if you get caught staring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no matter what you're a guy.
Speaker 3: Or I mean, nobody really likes that at the gym, or do they?
Speaker 11: I mean, some people are checking themselves out the whole time.
Speaker 2: The people are Sometimes it's kind of like a confidence boost to notice somebody glancing at you.
Speaker 3: But sure, how did you get his attention?
Speaker 11: Well, it wasn't on purpose that we kind of like locked eyes through the mirror, you know. Yeah, So, in order to make it up be super awkward, since he knew now I was looking at him, I went over and I asked if he would spot me to do some squads.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice, that's forward.
Speaker 13: It gips risky because you can't tell this single or not sometimes, but if you're just asking for a.
Speaker 2: Spot you're just asking, Like, did you get this guy's name during this whole encounter?
Speaker 11: Yeah? His name is Alex.
Speaker 3: Okay, and how did the spotting go?
Speaker 2: Really well?
Speaker 11: Like he was supporting me and encouraging and just super nice and sweet.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. So you were able to turn that into something else.
Speaker 11: Well, yes, So the rest of the workouts, we kind of were just like near each other doing our own thing, and then we kind of finished around the same time. So when we were leaving, he asked if I wanted to go across the street and get some coffee. Oh cute, Yeah, I didn't know plans. So we went got to coffee and it just felt so like natural and comfortable, like.
Speaker 3: And it's so awesome to have like an impromptu date on that because no one can cancel, you know, like there's no lead up, it's just happening.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What did you guys connect over besides working out?
Speaker 11: Well, like our jobs are somewhat similar, we touched about family. I mean yeah, we talked about everything.
Speaker 3: Really, how long did you hang out?
Speaker 2: No one cares about any of that. Let's move on. Yeah, what happened? After coffee was at the end of it.
Speaker 11: It was not. So it was like a super nice day out and I feel like neither of us wanted it to end. So we ended up going to the park and like walking around.
Speaker 10: Yes, we just lay down.
Speaker 2: You guys are in both in good shape.
Speaker 3: At least, but this time you're like dried, sweaty, you know, a good point.
Speaker 2: Was there anything weird that was happening during this encounter, like a coffee or at the park?
Speaker 11: No, the park was actually so fun. We were walking and we I mentioned how I also do yoga, and I ended up showing him some yoga poses in the park.
Speaker 3: You guys are that fick couple in the park? Ye Fandacks looking great doing yoga poses?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 3: Did he like that?
Speaker 11: She seemed to, because then we kind of finished our walk around the park and he was like, I'm kind of a coffee addict. Do you want to go get another coffee?
Speaker 4: WHOA?
Speaker 3: I mean, do you think at this point you should have like bowed out, like like the momentum is good, that's when you leave leave him wanting more.
Speaker 11: But we had more momentum.
Speaker 18: I feel like he's going to be like, you want to go back to the gym now, because he's just.
Speaker 8: Not very creative.
Speaker 9: Like a coffee park.
Speaker 13: How was second coffee also amazing?
Speaker 2: See a pattern here? Okay, you want to go look into some mirror or is he still there with you?
Speaker 11: I mean I hate to just put this out on the radio, but I ended up staying the night.
Speaker 8: Who shower?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean there was some food. There was some shower. I couldn't have like subsided totally on just coffee alone.
Speaker 3: And I bet you guys stayed up late. After all that coffee.
Speaker 11: Everything stayed awesome, Like he was really sweet. The next morning he walked me out. We ended up walking down the street to Starbucks and had our morning coffee together.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: Okay, and so was that the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was like a whole relationship.
Speaker 11: We stood a whole week's worth in one.
Speaker 3: Days, and you haven't heard anything exactly.
Speaker 11: This is why now I have to call you. It's been a few days. Suddenly you were cold, so like I literally know nothing.
Speaker 5: Well, this is a good thing.
Speaker 9: Sometimes one date it can turn into a whole weekend. You know, it's a good thing. If you were both on the same page. Who are we to say, this is bad.
Speaker 2: But sometimes hanging out too much that's like the kiss of death. Yeah, yeah, let's find out. Sit tight, we'll come back. We'll call Alex for you and try and get you your second date update right after this.
Speaker 11: Okay, perfect thank you date.
Speaker 2: It's a date that started off amazing. They locked eyes across a crowded gym, had an instant vibe going, decided to hang out. Okay, but fourteen hours and two hundred cups of coffee later, they're not speaking to each other anymore. Yeah, our listener Vanessa doesn't blame Brook for that.
Speaker 3: Good Why was she?
Speaker 2: I do what? I don't know, just feel right? Okay, But we don't know what the reason is actually for why her date Alex isn't calling her back.
Speaker 3: Maybe he just hasn't had his coffee yet, you know, maybe.
Speaker 5: He's finally asleep after seven days.
Speaker 3: You made a caffeine coma. Yeah, maybe possibly.
Speaker 2: But it is odd because she ended up spending the night over at Alex's place.
Speaker 3: And they went to coffee afterwards. Yeah, like usually, if it's gonna be weird and awkward, there's a reason that you have to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we have a mystery on our hands. We're going to get to the bottom of it. How are you feeling here, Vanessa? Do you need some coffee?
Speaker 11: No? I am good, I'm confident. I'm ready for you guys to help.
Speaker 3: What do you think it is? Just any guesses before we call?
Speaker 11: No, I really had so much fun. I just don't even know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm wondering what her coffee order is.
Speaker 8: Is it weird?
Speaker 2: You guys?
Speaker 3: She stayed the night and he took her out to coffee again this morning.
Speaker 5: Oh big spoon.
Speaker 3: Maybe he wanted to be sir stick copy jokes.
Speaker 2: We're gonna on that note, call Alex for you and try and get your second data up date. Okay, okay, let's two. I think here we go. Hello, Hey, is this Alex?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 14: This is Alan Alan?
Speaker 10: Alan?
Speaker 3: Do you know Alex?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 15: This is Alan.
Speaker 14: I'm pretty sure I know my name.
Speaker 5: I don't know the radio show calling him.
Speaker 2: You didn't have a roommate named Alex or something or someone who shares this potel?
Speaker 14: No, who is this hey? Going on?
Speaker 2: You were a radio show. We're called Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Can we get the name wrong?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Repeated it's along.
Speaker 2: One of our lists is a girl that says that she went on a date with you. Did you go out with someone recently that you met at a jim.
Speaker 14: I'm pretty sure I know you're talking about Vanessa.
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah, yeah, okay, oh no, did she get your name wrong?
Speaker 14: Yeah? I mean, honestly, the day was going great, but she just kept calling me all these different names. She called me Andrew, she called me Andy, whoa, She called me Alan at one point. She got my name right at one point. Yeah, Now she called me Aaron like a second later.
Speaker 3: I don't get it though. It sounds like you're mad at her, but I mean, this is the woman that stayed the night at your house, right, yeah.
Speaker 14: I mean it was crazy, like I kept taking us to Starbucks because we they would call my name out like it was I was trying to get her on.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, ro She mentioned going to the coffee shop a bunch of times during your date, but she said it's because you were a coffee addict. That's what you told her.
Speaker 14: I was just trying to be subtle and that this is my name.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So you are going taking her so that the barista would call out your.
Speaker 14: Name Alan, So they're yelling my name over it all.
Speaker 3: That is so uncomfortable. Why didn't you tell me? Why weren't you just more direct or like I did.
Speaker 14: I did correct her, but the second time of correcting her, I just thought Starbucks would fix it, right, But.
Speaker 3: You corrected her twice. Of course, what did she say when you told her that's not my name, my name's Alan.
Speaker 14: She just smiled and said okay, huh.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't even.
Speaker 2: In her eyes looking at him, like whatever you say.
Speaker 14: I was ready to suggest, like tattoos, that we could get over each of our names.
Speaker 2: But I'm willing to bet that if we talked to her randomly right now, that she would get your name right, I hope, And we should put it to the test, because she's randomly on the phone right now listening and one to talk to you Allan, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 14: I don't really know what to say.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, I'm so embarrassed. I listened to your whole thing. I just kind of have a bad memory sometimes, like if I'm wrapped up in the moment, I don't pay attention to the details.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're just awful with na I get that for a moment, but for a fourteen hour day, that's it's a little longer than a moment.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 3: Details is like what color shirt he's wearing, not what his name is.
Speaker 11: But like just because we're in Starbucks. I mean, I'm not like staring at his cup to see what was written, or we're talking having fun, I'm not listening to hear what his name is when they call it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're still waiting for that that. I'm sorry for getting your name. You want to throw that in there, that's okay, Alan.
Speaker 11: I'm so sorry. I feel foolish. I was having so much fun though.
Speaker 14: Look, I I don't know what to tell you. I mean, it was just very awkward. You could remember, right, I don't know why. Why can't you remember my name?
Speaker 6: Why is it so hard?
Speaker 11: Alan is a pretty common name, Like it doesn't stand.
Speaker 14: Out like you know, it's my fault.
Speaker 11: I'm not saying it's your fault. I mean, maybe we can blame who ever named you a little bit. They could have been a little more creative.
Speaker 2: Alan. Is it your mom or your dad that we should assign?
Speaker 5: Blame your grandfather?
Speaker 3: He's got it. There's no way you're an Alan without being a junior or a second or something.
Speaker 6: It loos like.
Speaker 11: I would have remembered it better if you were like Felix or Bud, like just something that really kind of stands out.
Speaker 3: Bud wait, Spud like a nickname like a potato, like a tater.
Speaker 11: See you remember you can do that association and stand out.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well, I mean that could be a positive. Maybe you could come up with a cute pet name for him and then you never have to call him Allan, call.
Speaker 5: Him bean like coffee bean.
Speaker 14: My name is Alan. I just like to be called that, I mean, but it's not working.
Speaker 4: For you, for any of us.
Speaker 3: My also's name was Alan and he went by Land like the second half of that. I think that's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can go like a train or something like that.
Speaker 3: Ye a to the double l A.
Speaker 14: I don't like any of these ideas. I'll give you this right If you can spell my name right now, then I will go out with you again.
Speaker 2: Oh is that a challenge to It's a good point, Like at this point, she's seen it written out three times at three different starbuck doors.
Speaker 3: I mean, and all you can really screw up is the LS on this one.
Speaker 5: I don't know nowadays.
Speaker 11: Yeah, as longing to spell your name. Like I said, I wasn't staring at the coffee cuffs the whole time. I was steering at you.
Speaker 3: Maybe if she could just tell you what your eye color is, it could prove that she really was paying attention.
Speaker 14: We're not changing the test. You have to spell my name.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, he's a good opportunity for you, Vanessa. If you get his name spelled correctly, then we will send you guys out on a day and pay for it.
Speaker 3: Do we have one of those like game show timers to put on.
Speaker 14: Jeopardy?
Speaker 2: Just go with your guys, if you're gonna spell it, if it's meant to be.
Speaker 3: This is like the best spelling beach Championship ever.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, I'm gonna go with a L L A N one.
Speaker 2: But was it right?
Speaker 14: No, there's only one L.
Speaker 11: Well, you said I was cute and you had a good time. We cannot ruin the whole thing just based on this mistake I'm making.
Speaker 10: She does have a point other than that there was nothing crazy that happened, right.
Speaker 3: That's pretty crazy, like crazy good? I mean, you liked her so much. You gave her one last shot at the coffee shop.
Speaker 14: I can't go back on the test. Okay, I'll give you one more shot, one more chance to spell.
Speaker 3: It, you just told.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, well this should be easy.
Speaker 14: Go ahead, just the layup right now.
Speaker 11: I was really listening to how you spelled it in the end. I was just listening to your voice.
Speaker 2: Just do it, sell it different than you did the first time.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'll change from what I did. I'm going to go with a L L E.
Speaker 3: N Oh, literally, that's actually worse.
Speaker 11: I got it wrong again. How is it even possible?
Speaker 4: Al?
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking Jeffrey in the morning. Man, if I had a nickel for every second date that didn't happen because somebody failed a spelling test live, that's like what the sixth or seventh time that that's happened.
Speaker 10: I don't call that job.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, I'm terrible at names. Oh but how how is that even possible?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 10: How to spell it?
Speaker 2: Alan is such a rare, exotic name. I doubt anybody could spell and right. Even Alan himself probably messes it up on his own taxi.
Speaker 3: You think that maybe he spelled it wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Four?
Speaker 10: Or yeah?
Speaker 3: Let's blame him, Jeffy.
Speaker 2: Everybody else did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No second date, and honestly, I don't think anybody was that sad about it.
Speaker 4: I like how.
Speaker 3: Josey didn't think that not knowing his name was a big red you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Did you know from one tiny thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Last that was funny. But yeah, no date for them doesn't mean we can't get a date for you, though. If you ever want to email the show, we'll call the person who wasn't calling you back. You could check out all of our podcasts up wherever you get yours.
Speaker 4: Brook Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Just a few minutes away from Laser Stories. But first, it's incredible we've comes so addicted to our screens that now this is actually considered a challenge. But a website called reviews dot org has just created a new ultimate test where they're gonna pay someone twenty four hundred dollars okay if they can go twenty four straight hours without using any screens or technology.
Speaker 10: Oh man, what do you do?
Speaker 8: You go out into the woods?
Speaker 3: I mean that's the only way to get away from them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean just sit in your backyard and can in the sun for a while.
Speaker 5: No, because my backyard has a custom plasmas.
Speaker 3: Oh don't I can. Oh my god. Going without your phone for a weekend is like life changing.
Speaker 2: It's actually much easier than you would think. If you just put your phone away somewhere, you'll find Oh my gosh, I actually am able to enjoy my life without it.
Speaker 3: And like you have so much time, Like time moves so much more slowly when you don't get sucked in forty five minutes into a TikTok.
Speaker 8: I know, and it's been Yeah, where my money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And here's the thing. They're also going to give you two hundred dollars to buy stuff in advance to help keep you occupied, like board games, art supplies. That's how confident they are that you're going to fail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, except for people will not know the rules. Andy'll be like, we gotta get online.
Speaker 8: We got to get find out way how do you.
Speaker 3: Do this craft?
Speaker 5: I don't need to buy board you might have the app.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and here's the best part to find out if you've been selected for the contest, they say, quote, we'll be announcing it on our YouTube channel, so be sure to subscribe.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they recognize the irony in that or if that's part of the challenge. Yeah, yeah, sorry. I challenge all of our listeners though, to sit through this entire next song and not tune away, and if you managed to survive it, you'll be rewarded with a brand new edition of Laser Stories. It's the Laser Stories Challenge coming up right after this. It's the radio segment that challenged the Mona Lisa to a staring contest in one waw what yo, Lisa? Next time? I'll bring that weak Italian sauce when you face. Laser Stories a segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser those other craft Wacaroni's just down. This first Laser Story is out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Sean Benward and his assistant Yvonne arrived at a local casino separately, but they both found their way to the same roulette table about to go down.
Speaker 3: Fancy if he has an assistant.
Speaker 2: The dealer had no idea what was happening, or that the pair even knew each other, so after the ball was dropped into the roulette wheel. Yvonne distracted him, giving Sean ample time to make his move.
Speaker 14: What did he do?
Speaker 2: See? Sean isn't just a normal guy with a regular job. He's known in some circles as Sean the Great, who's a magician an illusionists.
Speaker 5: I never thought about the.
Speaker 3: Hand Are you joking me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just enough time to swiftly place his bet on the winning number.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. And then he cut Yvonne in half, which was really awkward, and the.
Speaker 5: Doves flew out under the table.
Speaker 8: How'd you get that?
Speaker 2: And their plan worked. The couple allegedly tried out the scam five times over a twenty four hour period, and they racked up the winnings every time, walking away with over ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: I was going to ask how much they were betting.
Speaker 9: Can you imagine like I'd like to put one million dollars on this one number into gay Bye.
Speaker 2: After reviewing the security footage, authorities caught onto their slighted hand trick and both were promptly arrested.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. You gotta do a little bit amount from each casino, not a big chunk for one casino. Yeah, I wish my grandfather would have taught me some magic tricks.
Speaker 2: Third degree felonies carry up to seven years in prison and fifteen grand in fines.
Speaker 10: Oh that's not even how much they won.
Speaker 8: They got ten covered of it, right.
Speaker 2: But Sean is in a little more trouble. The magician drove to the casino on a suspended license, so they charged him with that as well.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's like insult. Doesn't it feel like?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Was at another ten days onto a seven year sentence?
Speaker 8: Was it necessary?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 2: Next laser stories out of social media one oh one, a woman on TikTok suspected that her boyfriend was still going to strip clubs even after he promised her he'd stop.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, sounds about right, So she.
Speaker 2: Came up with a plan. She put a tracker on his car and saw that he was in fact going to a strip club and followed him there.
Speaker 9: Oh boy, he'll still have an excuse When she pulled absolutely, I just get my buddy.
Speaker 3: He was like in trouble and I gotta.
Speaker 2: Go help m But she didn't just confront him. She had a different idea. The lady stripped down to just her bra and put on a thong that one of the dancers gave her. She had the girls give her a few pointers and then jumped up on stage.
Speaker 10: This is awesome.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: Get down from there. I don't want everyone seeing you like that.
Speaker 3: Even that her, he's like dream come true.
Speaker 2: She walked over to her boyfriend and said, you want to show, babe, watch this show. So he was pretty upset, but she didn't care. She says. She danced around for some of the other guys, flipped him off and grabbed the microphone, saying he would never see her again.
Speaker 5: That's a way to go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she made a lot of money too.
Speaker 3: Definitely got some like trauma from the strip club.
Speaker 10: Now he's probably confused, like I'm so mad and so turned on.
Speaker 2: She says she made one hundred dollars in tips dance.
Speaker 8: It's not bad for a rookie.
Speaker 2: The owner even offered her a job. Who but she's done stripping. The woman says it was a one time thing and she did it just to end things with her boyfriend and of course for the great TikTok.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the.
Speaker 10: Hundred bucks paid for her gas to go back home.
Speaker 5: Perfect.
Speaker 2: This next laser stories out of flying cars and life on Mars. Between the surge and popularity of electric vehicles to robots serving burgers, it's quite apparent we are now living in the future, oh for sure. Enter a company called Piazo fast Forward, a robotics business that's quote building a first of their kind cargo carrying robots like a semi trush. Show you the pictures. According to the site, the small wheels droid follows you around and communicates through colored lights and lighting patterns.
Speaker 4: Cue.
Speaker 3: It looks like a two Yeah if you put all your stuff on it and suddenly like backpacks with wheels are cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It kind of looks like a suitcase, but just like a big round suitcase that calls you around.
Speaker 5: Like a hard shell.
Speaker 3: Ye yeah, and big wheels.
Speaker 2: For example, you can take your little twenty pound buddy to the farmer's market, then tap his hood to open them up and put all your food inside all these fresh radishes. It has storage capabilities without having to fuss over multiple shopping bags, and it takes the strain out of lugging around any other cargo. But the question a lot of people have on the site is would the little guy be able to avoid stuff like poles, mailboxes, dog droppings.
Speaker 9: She's a good babysitter, you throw your kids in here, around or anything.
Speaker 2: The company says it's working on perfecting it when it comes to obstacles, and others are saying that we're finally living in a Pixar movie.
Speaker 6: Real.
Speaker 3: It so cool until the battery runs out and you have to carry it home half a mile.
Speaker 2: His next lazer stories out of break Up Headquarters. A new study was just released that explored the job types and individual occupations that see the highest divorce rates. No surprise, bartenders and weight staff top the list.
Speaker 3: About it makes sense, I mean the hours alone would kill a relationship.
Speaker 2: Free on weekends too. No, bartenders have a divorce rate of four point three four percent, while wait staff have a divorce rate of three point four Those are over double the national average.
Speaker 3: I'm not good with percentages, but it sounds bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when it comes to types of jobs, military specific occupations like soldiers and such are next, then healthcare support like nurses or nurses aids, along with food service workers.
Speaker 10: Crazy look at that.
Speaker 8: You guys.
Speaker 3: For once you gave me a divorce survey where I'm not in it. Ah, right, I.
Speaker 10: Can't get a date, but your marriageill last forever.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, heating and cooling mechanics are next, along with receptionists and clerks, rounding out the top five in cheaters.
Speaker 3: So your HVAC guy is and.
Speaker 9: Lady is yeah, because you have to always ask is it hot in here?
Speaker 3: It's a pickup line, no matter what.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I see, I see.
Speaker 3: It's just a miscommunication.
Speaker 2: For both women and men. The three jobs that are least likely to get a divorce are clergy, pastors, and ministers. You know, farmers and ranchers isolated, and then physicians.
Speaker 9: Well, then they make so much money they probably divorce.
Speaker 2: I know one guy who believes in forever love and he doesn't care what profession his partner has as long as it's not a shoe salesman. Then there could be some bumps in the road. Oh yeah, that sound means laser stores have come to an end for the day. We're going to do it again at the same time on Friday.
Speaker 4: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Looks trying to take her wind streak up to eighteen. Today, you're gonna be taking on another first time player to the show, Christina from Everett, who works as a youth peer counselor welcome Christina. Hello, wasn't a joke. I don't know why you laughed at the occupation.
Speaker 6: Rude.
Speaker 3: She's dealing with people in this room that are more immature than who she usually counsels. That's what made me good.
Speaker 2: We are very holy bunch, though we're open to some counseling right now. If you have any advice, do you want to give to maybe Jose Christina.
Speaker 5: He needs a girlfriend.
Speaker 18: Oh some time, I'm going to leave the room.
Speaker 8: Well he cries for a bit.
Speaker 5: It's like, are you also a psychic?
Speaker 2: Were you coming on to him there? Or was that just harsh brute?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 18: No, no, I'm I'm married.
Speaker 10: Okay, that's what always happened. Like you're cute.
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 5: Are you single?
Speaker 9: I'm like yeah, they're like, oh well I'm taking by the way, No.
Speaker 14: Not for me.
Speaker 2: That was so good advice, though I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I can tell you're good what you do.
Speaker 2: So we've sent Brooke out of the studio, and you know how the game's played. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you have to beat Brooke out right to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 14: I am all right?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Your time starts now. Jerry Seinfeld celebrates a birthday of this week. What is Jerry short for?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh path?
Speaker 2: What is the official title of someone who studies fossils.
Speaker 17: Pale intologist?
Speaker 6: No, I don't know, Pat.
Speaker 2: When the game of basketball was first invented in eighteen ninety one, what other sports ball was used?
Speaker 14: Has?
Speaker 2: Eddie Vedder is the famous lead singer of What band.
Speaker 4: Program?
Speaker 2: All right, we got that one in Brooke is gonna come back into the studio. And we always like to ask the first time players on the show, Christina, what's an interesting fact that we need to know about you?
Speaker 12: My skydived in Hawaii?
Speaker 2: Whoa with or without a parachute?
Speaker 5: Just right into the water?
Speaker 4: Well, I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't have a parachute?
Speaker 3: Is that how it works? This should give you the option justin case that's crazy, maybe like a surprise bag, like you don't know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 5: There's just snacks in this one way down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good view? All right, Brooks, your turn? You're ready?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now. Jerry Seinfeld celebrates a birthday this week? What is Jerry short for Gerald? What is the official title of someone who studies fossils palaeontologists? When the game of basketball was first invented in eighteen ninety one, what other sports ball was used?
Speaker 3: Uh? Volleyball?
Speaker 2: Eddie Vedder is the famous lead singer of What band Well Jim? The Holy Book of the Islamic religion is called What.
Speaker 3: Book of Islam?
Speaker 2: What Comedy Central program was the first animated show to ever receive a TV Mature rating? South Park All right? Got all our answers in time to go over to the scoreboard to check out how you both did with Jose.
Speaker 1: I am not some mania who needs to be high or loaded all the time.
Speaker 10: Christina, you got one correct today.
Speaker 14: I kuldn't passed on that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know the.
Speaker 9: First person ever get one right and then say never mind pass And we had to.
Speaker 5: Take it away from you.
Speaker 10: I know, and Brooke would have won anyway, so don't worry. She got three. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: It was a good effort, Christina, But no dice today. Let's go over the answers here for everybody. Jerry Seinfeld celebrates a birthday this week. Jerry is short for Jerome. Oh, his real name is Jerome. The official title of someone who studies fossils is yep palaeontologists.
Speaker 5: She said it and she's like, oh, never mind, pass.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh no, yeah.
Speaker 2: The game of basketball was first invented in eighteen ninety one. Back then, they used a soccer ball because basketballs hadn't been invented yet.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Eddie Vedder's the famous lead singer of per Old Jam.
Speaker 3: You didn't get that idea, one that you did get.
Speaker 2: The Holy Book of the Islamic religion is called the Kuran.
Speaker 3: I knew that. I feel bad.
Speaker 2: The Comedy Central program that was the first animated show to get a TV mature rating was South Park. Love It So, Christina, we can't give you any money today. The good news is just for playing, you win a pair of tickets to Professional Bull Riders Unleash the Beast PBRs Unleash the Beast Tours coming to Tacoma on April twentieth and twenty first to go ahead to PBR dot com to get your tickets today. Thank you, thank you so much for playing, Christina. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time Tomorrow
Speaker 4: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,