Speaker 1: All right, so Steve, let's see if you can help us with a few things some of our listeners. I'm going to read some someone's really polite comment or question, and we're gonna need you to tell us what that person really meant. Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: This is a woman saying, Oh, Tom, I didn't know you and your mom were so close.
Speaker 3: Ah okay, So she talking to a man named Tom. Uh huh, Tom, I didn't know you and your mom was so close. Damn Tom, I thought you could stand on your own two feet.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you was.
Speaker 4: A little weak, pied back, little jellyback, little boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what she meant.
Speaker 2: Podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, here's another one, Steve. This is also from a woman. She says, John, you're slurring your words. I can't understand you.
Speaker 2: We drank to damn much. You're gonna mess around and lose your job.
Speaker 1: That's what she really wants to say. All right, Okay, here's another one. Uh Yeah, we do love children, uh huh, but this is an adult wedding reception, so no kids.
Speaker 2: Don't bring them.
Speaker 4: Ill man and a little bastard shooting raised over to this reception. We have because the last time it's over the keishing them where they knocked the cake down off the table and they set up here and knocked over the punch bowl, and everybody know it wasn't just punching that bowl.
Speaker 2: So now we lost all that liquor money too.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what they really want. You. Do you see a dentist regularly?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: I don't know if you noticed it, but we can see that little gap on the side of your teeth because when you smile, they just stopped being teeth right there. Probably need going up in there and see that, because I'm telling you right, I knew you let when you smile your heart you see that whole you can.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's what that means. Do you see this regularly?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, I think you're you're you know, breaking it down for it, Steve. This one is no thanks. I don't want anything. I ate dinner before I came over here.
Speaker 4: Well, just sitting here looking at your fat ass, I'm gonna pass on my meal because I Lord, no, I can't get the where you at right now. I'm gonna just gonna sit over here, y'all. Just extra buddy in y'all food preparation. Okay, cause I get home.
Speaker 1: Okay, whoa, what do you really feel?
Speaker 2: Okakay? All right?
Speaker 1: Last one, last one. See girl, I thought that was the tarantula on your forehead.
Speaker 2: I know you think that's a beauty mark.
Speaker 4: But girl, let me tell you something them I last you're sitting up on your head.
Speaker 2: You need to read that. Thank your lashes, baby, because them ain't all black. What is you trying to? What is you getting ready for?
Speaker 4: Rain?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, because that's her part. Really yeah, thank you, yeah for your interpretation.
Speaker 4: They really need Can we call it?
Speaker 2: Put some in word on it, because that's what I like it?
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 1: Put some N word on.
Speaker 2: Put some in word on it.
Speaker 1: He just said anything that comes in anything, I'm trying to stop it. What about the one? No, that that was it?
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 3: What about the.
Speaker 1: One the woman told you? What does she really mean when she said I didn't like your features? Facial features, facial features.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to the problem with your loved I knew that's what she meant. I don't like your facial features, but damn it, I don't have the money to do nothing about it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no.
Speaker 4: Bbls back then or nothing like that. We ain't even ain't nobody had no money for that. You just had to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know, I've noticed about bbl's I'll say this.
Speaker 4: Black women's bodies have been like this the whole time, and everybody used to make fun of it because white men always liked just breasts because they weren't getting the curvature in the back, so they made fun of women. Now all of a sudden, everybody won't what the black woman been having all the now they all walking around looking back at their booty now because you have found a way to get some all right, thank.
Speaker 1: You, Steve, coming up next to the nephew and the prank phone call for today. Right after this, you're listening Morning Show