Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, the Democratic National Committee chair will be our special guest and we will discuss this year's presidential election and why it is crucial, crucial for us to vote. That's all coming up, and right now it is time to ask the CLO our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 2: This one's from Calvin and Brickell.
Speaker 1: Calvin says, my wife and I are buying our first home and I'd like to live in the suburbs, but she wants to live in the city. I hate it when she goes to the club with her girlfriend. So I want to buy a home way out.
Speaker 2: So she can't be in the streets. Am I too controlling?
Speaker 3: Well, you're going to be living in the city. I could tell you that, so you can you move after end of suburbs if you want to dog.
Speaker 4: Why is your wife still living in a club? Be a concern for me?
Speaker 3: Am I being an It ain't that you being Controller's the fact that she ain't gonna be controlled. That's what the issue is going. So I don't want to get in your beds, this and nothing like that. But your concern ain't Are you being too controlled? That ain't your concern.
Speaker 4: All right, she not having it.
Speaker 2: She in up street, moves to the suburbs. She's gonna dry to the city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she just want me going longer, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Moving moving on to Lorrain and Camden. Lorraine says, my husband loves to play cards. His female friend from childhood was his partner for years before we started dating.
Speaker 2: Well, Friday night he.
Speaker 1: Asked me if I minded if she was his partner for the night. And I'm still hurt, he said, I'm being a baby, Am I really?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But oh see, dog, you stupid too.
Speaker 4: The man is stupid.
Speaker 3: You're taking your wife to the card party obviously, and then asked your wife could she be my partner for the night?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me? Well, it's not his ax.
Speaker 2: They supposed to be childhood's friends.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you hurt. But see, let's also look at the fact though you can't play cards.
Speaker 2: And this is this is it.
Speaker 3: We need three times as year and you missed, you missed twelve books. Was sitting up in here, man, just watching it. I'm watching you, girl.
Speaker 4: You can have it.
Speaker 3: You okay, you played the Ace of Diamond, you won the book. Then you came back and you played the tenor diamond. Okay, your reasoning was you had the queen.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, yeah, somebody else had.
Speaker 4: The What are we doing? I was trying to draw it out? What out? What you're talking about? Ye see?
Speaker 3: So that's why he really wanted to play with her, because you don't play cards. They're good and he loved to play cards, and he grew up playing cards.
Speaker 4: You did. Cards ain't your thing?
Speaker 3: Now, you could just let him have his partners sit over there and sit next to him and pull for You could look in his hand, point at the wrong card, you know, and all this here he trying to win that thing.
Speaker 4: She could keep scoring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is serious. Yeah, that's all right, right, and Campden, get your game up.
Speaker 1: Moving on to pooh in Montgomery, who says, I went to see nephew Tommy show last week, and I left my husband at home because he's a hater.
Speaker 2: I made a.
Speaker 1: Little joke by saying that you tom or Junior could be my hall past.
Speaker 2: He is hot with me. Why can't he see that it was only a joke.
Speaker 4: I clearly see that it was a joke.
Speaker 2: Your junior could be my hall pack.
Speaker 4: Actually floored? What's wrong?
Speaker 5: Or they don't stay sexy. They don't what boy quick playing? It was a joke, like clear joke.
Speaker 2: Why can't her husband see it?
Speaker 4: Steve?
Speaker 2: That it was a joke.
Speaker 3: Well see, I think, well here I go. Come on, what I think the reason the husband don't see it as a joke? Cousin stay all the same height?
Speaker 4: The husband, he.
Speaker 2: That's what you got out of that.
Speaker 4: That's what I think it is. So he feels threatened.
Speaker 1: But she threw you in there though, yeah she did. She went to see Tommy, I know, but she said she made a little joke that by saying that you, Tommy or Junior could be a Hall pat.
Speaker 5: That three of mego going. When she said hall fast, I was going to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: I that what that mean? Oh wow, he'd be a Hall fan. I'm going, that's.
Speaker 2: Not what that means.
Speaker 4: I got it now, all right, Steve.
Speaker 2: So you don't understand, you don't see you don't you see it now? How you were in that? You see it now?
Speaker 3: I mean you know you can't tell your man there's three people you.
Speaker 4: You could pay.
Speaker 2: As a joke. No, not even as a joke. Come home from the show. Let's reverse, okay.
Speaker 3: Tosh come in the house to go. Maybe I went out. That was crazy. I would see y'all live broadcre you know my hall past could be that little girl do y'all social media? Shirley or Mark.
Speaker 1: Last him out of the right across his list.
Speaker 4: Ah, you put moving on?
Speaker 2: Moving on?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is from Alison last one, Steve and Dan Berry. Allison says, I have a male roommate and sometimes we sleep in the same bed, but we've never touched each other. He's my best friend and that is it. He asked if his girl friend can move in but she doesn't like me, Should I try to welcome her or move out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna have to move out. Let me ex play something to you. Watch y'all in the bed to sleep?
Speaker 5: Did you saw my roommates is more than one room sleeping?
Speaker 3: You ain't got a room and you ain't got a bed. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 4: It's on his man. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 2: He has a girlfriend though, that's why he wants her to move.
Speaker 4: I ain't got nothing to do with else.
Speaker 2: He has a girlfriend, then he wants to move in.
Speaker 4: Does she know he's sleeping in that bed sometimes?
Speaker 2: Well, that's not in here. They're just why you don't like you got a feeling about something.
Speaker 1: Anyway, He and he and his roommates are just best friends, that's all.
Speaker 4: That's a lie.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 3: Why do you go in there and get into bed with him? Or why does he come in and get into bed with you?
Speaker 6: Oh they don't touch come all right, okay, all right, Celo, what happened? Coming up at the top of the hour, we have a special guest.
Speaker 1: As we switch gears here, d n C chair Jamie Harrison will be on to discuss this year's presidential election. You don't want to miss it. Right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.