Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. Another day has arrived, another blessing, another gift.
Speaker 2: That's why they call it the present. You can't beat it, man, only.
Speaker 1: You know, really, I'm at a loss for words. I just don't know how to fix it every day, to fully explain what he does.
Speaker 2: It's unexplainable.
Speaker 1: This is amazing, man, This is it's really amazing the fact that he can he can make that son come up every day. I mean, he don't miss. He just he don't miss. Amazing man. Then everybody was going through the eclipse yesterday. I didn't really understand that it was okay. I hope you enjoyed your Eclipse Day or whatever it was the other day.
Speaker 2: But you know, yeah, he't win.
Speaker 3: No Biggie for me was just really no.
Speaker 1: I mean, son go down every day. You won't be there for that. You know the fact that they moved it up a little bit, they really Anyway, Ladies and gentlemen, Steve Harvey, Martin Shaw, Shelly Strawberry, Colline Frail, Mississippi, Monica Junior, and the legend that is nephew Tommy Junr.
Speaker 2: What's on your mind today?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Uncle?
Speaker 4: Uh, you know we're getting ready for the summer, trying to play vacations up.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: My wife saw a picture of you and your family on on the boat. How much how much that boat be that.
Speaker 2: You be on?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, you know, man like you know Saint Patty's Day. Man, it comes like usually during March. And that's why I tried seventeenth. Yeah, you know, March seventeen, somewhere around Saint Patty's Day something like that.
Speaker 3: You start planning for that, for that trip, you start planning for.
Speaker 2: Your No, I'm just saying that's where the Saint Patty's Day is.
Speaker 3: Okay, what that guy with the boat? Yeah, how much is the boat?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: The boat? She won't go on the boat, she won't say. I want to do with what the harvest do?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Mm hm?
Speaker 1: That turkey prices was up last year holiday?
Speaker 4: Yeah they were, they were so yeah, okay, So looking at me knowing my situation, like because you know, I don't have no problem telling you. I mean, you know me, I just asked him what the boat is like for like let's say like a like a week, let's say a week on the boat on that boat.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you a question, man, how much? How much is penicillin?
Speaker 3: Now? I don't need no penicillin, but I just got to ask. Yeah, I thought I just I'm checking my body. Now call the T do I need to do? I need to check if I got an infection? What what you wanted to be asking that question? Is what he's asking me. Is what he's saying.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's why he's just throwing out random I thought he just didn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so let's say.
Speaker 4: We just want to do a week on boat like you like the boat lying on the seas.
Speaker 3: Like that boat right there, what is that? A week we'll do that.
Speaker 2: It's the old boat we used to take.
Speaker 4: It's called Sea Lion, Sea Lion, same thing, same thing, lying on the sea.
Speaker 3: I probably need to be on it. But if I don't even know the name, but I probably need to be on it.
Speaker 1: High you know, Junior, this whole conversation, what I'm trying to avoid is.
Speaker 3: What's the boat?
Speaker 1: Well, the first boat I took, yeah, was the one you probably want to look at.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I'll look at that, but I'll tell you right now where you talking, I'll probably.
Speaker 3: Catch a ferry and put on that probably do. I probably don't. Just catch a faery egg. Exactly coming up at thirty two minutes, half fifty hour, we will hear from the nephews he runs that prank back right after this you're listening Morning Show