Speaker 1: I'm feeling kind of generous today. That's weird. What if I order breakfast for everybody in the studio?
Speaker 2: Yes? Why do I feel like Brooke?
Speaker 1: What do you want clam omelet with beets? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure, we'll go all alexis the usual smiley faced pancake with rainbow sprinkles? Yes, and Jose for you. I'm thinking a plate of twenty raw sugar cubes, brown sugar so it's healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, my diabetes is flaring up.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: I'll pop that order in real quick. You okay? That breakfast plays closed?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: I guess we were too late. W C I I which clip is it?
Speaker 4: And I have my heart set on Clayos.
Speaker 1: Clams will have.
Speaker 3: To wait because we have two viral sound bites and only enough time to play one of them.
Speaker 1: Let's get right to your chill, he says.
Speaker 3: Option one is a thirty four second clip of Kermit the Frog rickrolling all of his castmates in epic fashion.
Speaker 5: Oh Man.
Speaker 3: Or Option two a twenty one second clip of a mom trying to practice keyboard when her twelve year old son interrupts to tell her the.
Speaker 1: Best news ever. What's it gonna be? Friends?
Speaker 3: Kermie's got pipes or kid gets hyped?
Speaker 2: Alexis kid gets hired?
Speaker 4: Okay, Brook dude, Jeffrey, no one can out do your rick roll on us last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kid gets hyped.
Speaker 5: Get hyped.
Speaker 3: Okay, Let's listen to a clip of a mom who's trying to practice her keyboard when her twelve year old interrupts to tell her the best news every.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you beat minecraft under dragon, they beat a dragon.
Speaker 1: It's definitely video game.
Speaker 3: That was Which clip is it? I'm jeff Apple lap Bottom to bo let's get to your shot collar question of the day. I don't see the bucket in studio, so I'm just gonna send it over to digital Jake to wow us.
Speaker 1: With a question.
Speaker 4: Wow us, I hope you're all hungry for knowledge.
Speaker 5: Because today is National Deep Dish Pizza Day.
Speaker 2: Comes in pizza. Yes, let's go.
Speaker 5: Rather than having a show pizza party where Jose and Alexis fight over the last piece of stuff crust, instead, we're going to put your next at risk as we go around the room for an underdone hold the sausage and un gems one and done.
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 5: I'm a professional. You'll each get a question about the world's favorite food pizza. And if you get it right, you're safe. But if you get it wrong, you'll have to finish the rest of the show sitting at one of the tiny tables they give you in your pizza box.
Speaker 1: We'll start with Alexis.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and one, a pizza was delivered to a man named Yuri Usachov. And what made this delivery special was how far it traveled to get there. It went thousands of miles on the way to its destination. But where did this particular pizza end up?
Speaker 1: I know the answer.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to help.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's got to be a place that's like really far.
Speaker 3: Like I'm trying to think of a weird place where no one goes, and all I can think of is Jose's bedroom.
Speaker 2: So it's somewhere really hard to get to. Well, I think that that's why I would make news.
Speaker 3: I guess it could be a boat that's out in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 5: Think you're.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe like a mountain, But I only know one famous mountain and that's not ever.
Speaker 2: So that's all I can say, Jake, I don't know any other.
Speaker 5: It's not a bad answer, Pizza Hut delivered a pizza to Yuriyusachov, who was a Russian astronaut Space station Brook You're up next. Yeah, you're the closest thing to a vegetarian on this show. So this question goes to you. All right, what are the top three most popular vegetable pizza toppings in order?
Speaker 4: Gosh, okay, my initial three thoughts are mushrooms, all of green peppers.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, I don't know green peppers, not everyone, but.
Speaker 2: They're always on Supreme Pizza.
Speaker 3: They are you know, you know in the United States, pizza is a vegetable.
Speaker 1: It's just a whole thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, onion is also a big one.
Speaker 4: Pizza.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm going to go all of first. You guys all think mushrooms. Okay, so all mushrooms, olives, yeah, onion or green pepper.
Speaker 3: I think with your logic with the Supreme, ill like green pepper as an answer.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go green pepper.
Speaker 5: You said mushrooms alive, green pepper. The order I was looking for was mushroom, yes, onions, onions ono Jose. At the Hagis Restaurant in Glasgow, Scotland, they sell a forty two hundred pound Pizza Royal double seven. That's the cost, not the weight, which has caviar, twenty four carrot gold crust, and what expensive delicacy as the protein.
Speaker 1: Protein expensive delicacy. So I first saw a lobster.
Speaker 2: Really see, I was taking like a wag ub for something.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, like exotic meats.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're doing the Emu breast.
Speaker 1: But I think schupacabra.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, you guys, I think it has to be something that everyone knows is really expensive. Right, So if you're doing caviar, would you also pair it with s cargo?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because everybody knowses cargo. I don't fancy food, and I know that's fancy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's also why I think lobster, because if you're gonna have that savory fish on it, you're gonna have lobster.
Speaker 5: So I think I'm gonna stick with my original thought and go lobster. Jake. The expensive delicacy that the uses a protein on the Pizza Royale double O seven at the Haggis Restaurant in Glasgow, Scotland is lobster.
Speaker 1: They nailed that, Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jeffrey, I'm gonna give you three countries and three pizza toppings, and you need to match each one to which country used it on their pies the most.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready?
Speaker 5: Your country options are Germany, Brazil, and Sweden, and your topping options are peanuts, tuna, and peas.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I don't know. They're all bad topics. Do you not want to go to Germany, Brazil or.
Speaker 4: Sweden to say I'm just voting for Brazil and tuna only because I mean, the only experience I have with pizza in South America is I went to Colombia and we ordered a sausage pizza and it came out with hot dogs.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so the protein options are a little bit limited there.
Speaker 1: They just have to go with what's available. And tuna Brazil, yeah okay.
Speaker 3: And Germans like their beer and peanuts go well with beer.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: So peanuts in.
Speaker 3: Germany will go Brazil, and tuna in Sweden with peas.
Speaker 5: Germany puts tuna on their pizza, peas on their pizza, puts peanuts on their.
Speaker 1: Geez. All right, you guys all got it, all right?
Speaker 3: So me Brooke an Alexis got ours wrong. We'll be shocked together, singing what makes you beautiful? By one direction?
Speaker 1: But when you smile at.
Speaker 3: The ground and a hide and tell me you don't no, you don't know your beauty, that's your shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 1: Phone taps coming up in just a few minutes.