Speaker 1: One eight hundred d uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do u y away.
Speaker 2: Today's phone tap, we call a guy who loves his job.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Why because he works from home and he tells his friends all the time about how good he's got it, how much free time and independence he has. But he just got a new supervisor he hasn't met yet. He's about to Her nickname is Ripcord. Oh, Ripcord's got some big changes in store coming his way. In your phone tap right now, it's another third tap Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 4: Hello on here, Hello, Oh.
Speaker 3: Hi, sorry, hold on a second.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: For some reason, my cottage cheese isn't going down the disposal.
Speaker 2: Do you know how these things work?
Speaker 4: Nah? I'm really confused. I don't know who this is. Who are you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: This is deb.
Speaker 1: You could call me Ripcord.
Speaker 4: I think you got the wrong number. I don't recognize the name.
Speaker 3: No, your name is Jordan, right, I was hired as your new supervisor here. Oh yeah, I'm just checking with everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm the new boss.
Speaker 3: Like to be friendly, you know, all right, see how people are doing?
Speaker 4: Things are going good here? I can't lie. Yeah, I bet they are.
Speaker 3: So you like working from home? Yeah, according to your chart, it looks like you've been doing it for over a year.
Speaker 4: I actually really do love working from home. It's like a worse life balance. I feel like I get my job done. It's been great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do have your pants on right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Why are you asking?
Speaker 3: Gotcha little ripcord humor for you. I like to keep it light with my team.
Speaker 4: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: That's fun thanks, because you can probably understand productivity has dipped since we have a lot of people working from home.
Speaker 4: Well, that's not me. I'm getting everything done on time, Like any sinnance I got, I'm banging them out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and justin double check that we're starting a new program called w f h O. Who it's WOOFO stands for work from home.
Speaker 4: Overwatch from Home Overwatch.
Speaker 3: So what that means three weeks out of the month, I'll be living with you, huh. What that's work from home overwatch. Hold on, it's right future roomy. We're just trying to make sure things are working smoothly and you're not over there like around when you should be working. So enter me.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't think I want to be a part of this program or No.
Speaker 3: I hear you. It's not really a choice thing though, So I'm just gonna need your address so I can forward all my stuff over there.
Speaker 4: You are not allowed to do this. This is my home, my private space. I think there's a place for work, and you're crossing it.
Speaker 3: No, it says right here in my records. Listen, you got a designated office space, which is great. I'll just have my sleeping bag in there, a microwave, two hots, and a cat. You know, similar to prison.
Speaker 4: No, I think not.
Speaker 2: Have you been to prison?
Speaker 4: Why does that even matter? Like you're not We're not gonna be sell me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I hear a lot of pushback from you, and that's not good because I'm going to tell you there is a possibility of suspension and let's have a lawsuits.
Speaker 4: Man, you can't come live with me.
Speaker 1: Why are you throwing at all that?
Speaker 3: It's not that serious. We're only talking three weeks out of the month here.
Speaker 4: Three weeks a whole month. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The key word there is almost my friend or should I say my homie not roomy.
Speaker 4: No, listen, I know you may be my manager and all that, but I am not your homie, so you need to back away before that.
Speaker 3: Can I just ask? Is the problem that I'm a single, attractive woman that has needs is that your hesitation? That's not my problem, and it won't be my problem either. If you've got good WiFi, Joe bud Tender, bring home a Rando when you're sleeping.
Speaker 4: I won't even notice you my WiFi. You can't come bring your sleeping bag to my house. Okay, nobody's coming to my space, man, nobody's coming to work with me that you know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you. Supervisors don't tend to like that type of language. But Radio House totally okay with it.
Speaker 4: Radio host.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because this is actually a prank phone call. This is Brook from the Radio Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, your sister her Nia set you up.
Speaker 4: She said you were telling.
Speaker 3: Her how much you love working from home. And there's like some new rules coming that might stop it.
Speaker 4: Oh man, oh dog, got me so good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do bring up some valid points though I am a single, attractive woman with needs wake up every morning with phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning