Speaker 1: You confession. I can't take back e arms.
Speaker 2: Mouth speak text into seven eighty five nine two says My wife asks why I never go to confession at church? And I told her, if I want to wash away my sins, I just clear my browser history. I'm with you, bro. Plus those pastors too judgy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, oh yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got an in with the big guy upstairs. Go ahead, tell me your secrets. I won't tell anybody like. You don't have to say anything back to me.
Speaker 3: Just let me talk. Okay.
Speaker 2: You need to be sharing your sins with somebody less respectable people with no morals, no virtues. Radio people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's us.
Speaker 2: That's what this segment is all about. Unload your dirty laundry right here anonymously with the mass speaker, just like one of our listeners who's chosen the fake name Sam. So Sam, Welcome to the show Man.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, he Sam.
Speaker 3: That's okay. Maybe it was the voice changer or something. Yeah, how are you feeling, Sam?
Speaker 1: Uh? Okay, okay, okay, we make you feel better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully this is therapeutic for you. Because the voice changer is on. You are now the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, Sam, give us your confession.
Speaker 1: Sure, So, yeah, I have a twin sister. We're best friends, so nice here. Yeah, yeah, I mean I never thought we would be honestly, if she knew what I did back in high school, which.
Speaker 2: Is a lot of calling, Oh okay, what happened back in high school with you and your twin sister?
Speaker 5: No, okay, when it was coming out of my my okay dirty, Yeah, I'm sorry, Sam, to save us, tell us what happened.
Speaker 1: Sure, this was like sixteen years ago, somewhere around there. She was basically the popular one in school, that kind of presentitor for that. I mean, everyone knew were twins, but everyone always showed her the attention. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really frustrating, especially as a twin.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, yeah exactly. I mean she pretty much anywhere we went the spotlight. So from time come around obviously senior year, you know that's a big deal. And one goes a prom to see it last year, see all your friends to hang out, and yeahs.
Speaker 3: A huge deal with oh my god, totally you think it's honestly the best night of your entire life.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, And I decided that hey, I was gonna just completely embarrass her. You know, she's an a golden child. Oh so I'm just gonna ruin her her senior prom.
Speaker 2: And like everyone goes to proms, So whatever you're about to say, everyone saw, like the whole school knows, right.
Speaker 1: You know, I actually wasn't going to go because she was going. So I didn't want to ruin my proms, Like nobody's gonna pay attention to me. I wasn't going to pay attention to her.
Speaker 3: A little petty, Yeah, I hear that, but you understand that, you admit to it now.
Speaker 1: Right right. And so at the time, she was at home getting dressed, and I snogged in her room and I taked like a string of just like a stack of condoms to her wallet inside her purse.
Speaker 2: What that's a that's a good brother looking out for his sister. Well done.
Speaker 3: So like like the condoms weren't perforated, you know, celebrated or you know, they hadn't.
Speaker 4: Been Like there's like a big sleeve that all stuck together and like separated them into symbols of condoms.
Speaker 2: Okay, clearly was not the prom queen. So what happens, Sam? You put you attached some condoms to her wallet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well she was, you know, inside her purse.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The plan was when she was gonna go in her first to pull out a wall of free thing was like buying food at the prom, and like all these condoms would fall out and she would obviously be embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. In high school, yeah, embarrassed.
Speaker 3: That would have I mean I would have been on the floor.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, I would do that on purpose.
Speaker 1: Impressed people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I need.
Speaker 3: All those grown man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you're like eighteen, Oh my god, I'm younger.
Speaker 3: I mean sixteen, seventeen, like whatever you guys are at that age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you weren't going, so it's not like you were going to see it happen. Do you know what happened?
Speaker 1: Right? I? I Again, I didn't go, so I wasn't there to witness or anything. But mid dance, like you know, probably around like nine thirty or ten, my mom gets a phone call. My sister's like super crying no, and she told her mom she was standing to get her photo taken with her date. She went to go pay for it, and of course she pulls her all out in like all these condoms, like thirty condoms. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And it's in the bright light too.
Speaker 5: It's not even in the dark bit.
Speaker 2: About like lying of people waiting to get their photos taken.
Speaker 1: Two gosh, she tole my mom. You know, people were laughing at her. Her date was like super horrified, and so my mom had to go pick her up. And it was crazy because obviously instead of me getting in trouble because they didn't know that I did it. Obviously, my sister thought her date pulled a prank on her and she got him suspended from school.
Speaker 3: I did not see this makes sense. He wasn't even at the dance. Why would you even Like it wouldn't even come to my mind. It would be you like, who's.
Speaker 2: The only person that's acces to my purse?
Speaker 1: My date?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 1: And obviously, now looking back on it, I feel really bad. I mean, I've never told her this, never told anybody actually, and I just I'm afraid if I tell her now, it's going to ruin our friendship. Like she's not gonna want to be friends or even family anymore.
Speaker 3: I think maybe when you're eighty she'll find it funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: Soon, Just wait another fifty years and many can drop it to her, but text into seven eight, five nine two if you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Phone taps coming up next