Speaker 1: Way, you guys really are like the hip hop early morning, late night talking to.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club is the most.
Speaker 3: Powerful our popular urban radio show.
Speaker 4: In a text made from the Black Mothership in New York Cities, J MV. Charlmagne the God and Jess hilarious.
Speaker 5: Thank y'all for being culture leaders. Man, I appreciate what y'all do for the.
Speaker 4: Culture collectively known as Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say stuff and it's just gonna get.
Speaker 5: You in trouble.
Speaker 7: Everybody wait, good food in the USA.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 5: Yo yo yoes. Just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Hello charlamagnea God, Peace to the playing in this Thursday.
Speaker 5: Yes it's Thursday. The weekend is almost head damn it.
Speaker 8: We had we had to play that intro because I thought I was gonna be running a little late. Charlemagne is a little late and we ain't know if it was on time or not, so we just had to intro.
Speaker 7: Pulled up yester case, what is going on with everybody?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So you know me, I had the you know, they do the update on the iPhone.
Speaker 8: So they did the update, the update on the iPhone last night, and when they did it, they took out my alarm.
Speaker 5: Oh so I didn't usually set the clock for like four four fifteen. Shut up, Oh he made it this morning. I made it for four fifty two.
Speaker 8: So I was on time, sir. I don't know about yourself the time, sir.
Speaker 5: Your settings.
Speaker 7: You have your settings like automatically to update on your phone.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 7: You gotta take that off now, I will now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So when I woke up this morning for fifty two, I got nervous. I'm like, oh, ish, I'm I ain't gonna make a time something you.
Speaker 6: Send signed to the group, and I was I ain't look at it because I was in a rush to yeah right.
Speaker 8: Well, good morning, good morning, Charlemagne morning. That new iPhone seventeen, I don't know.
Speaker 5: But it's not the sixth thing didn't come out yet.
Speaker 2: What's all them? It is?
Speaker 6: They're still making the fifteens, fifteen, they're making the sixteens.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I guess whenever they give you these updates, your phone started acting up. But you know what I'm saying, then they feel like you got last ning.
Speaker 5: It was probably a clipse. Your clip.
Speaker 2: Everybody blame in everything on the damn eclips. Know, some of y'all just crazy and disgusting and terrible. Y'all need to go to therapy and should have been started going to therapy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you had a bad dream.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 5: But the clip's been like this this.
Speaker 8: I've been seeing a lot of sad stories that people thought the world was going to be over with the eclipse. They was like doing wild stuff like driving their cars off bridges and what is It's really crazy, like people thought it was gonna be the end of the world.
Speaker 5: You know, it's great that, don't you think the world going in?
Speaker 2: It is if you if your mindset is there, your mindset is like I'm going to kill myself.
Speaker 5: You know that your your world is about then yep, So don't speak.
Speaker 2: For everybody You've manifested that when you say the world's going don't speak for everybody your world about that? Absolutely well.
Speaker 8: Today on the show, Crystal Smith and Tamika Raymond will be joining us. Crystal Smith, of course, is Neo's ex wife, and Tamika Raymond it's Ush's ex wife. They're on a news show on we TV called Bold and Bougie.
Speaker 5: Her name is Crystal Renee.
Speaker 6: Now I'm sorry, yeah, she keep the last name, she said, Oh she went the last name.
Speaker 5: It's me can say no, I'm gonna keep that. Okay, all right, but Crystal said, now I'll need it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: We got a book out too, called Here I Stand Here I Stand, ironically, named after one of US's album Yes, I'd like to know about that.
Speaker 8: Yes, So we'll be chopping it up with them in a little bit and then when we come back. We got front page news. Donald Trump, he went to Atlanta. You know the first place he stopped, Wait, Chick fil A. We'll talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Local Morning Morning. Everybody is DJ n V, Jess Hilarias, Charlamagne, the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 5: Now, let's start off for some quick sports.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 8: Kansas City chiefs wide receiver Rashi Rice faces eight charges. All right, now, this is including aggravated assault after he allegedly him and another driver were racing and crashed and crashed into a bunch of cars.
Speaker 11: Dallas Police issued the rest warr into Wednesday for chiefs Wide Receiver and former SMU sh Rashi Rice over his role and this chain reaction crashed. March thirtieth, Willie Say Rice was speeding at a Lamborghini SUV when it and a speeding Corvette caused this series of collisions on the Central Expressway near University Boulevard. Four other vehicles were hit injuring multiple people. Yet TMZ photos showed the people in the Lamborghini and Corvette leave the scene before police arrived. Last week, Rice's attorney told reporters he expected charges to be filed.
Speaker 12: Every question that was asked of him, he responded to the Dallas Police Department and we will continue to cooperate with them in terms of this particular accident.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's what happened.
Speaker 8: Nobody was killed, but yeah, he caused several several accidents.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 8: Also, Donald Trump was in Atlanta and he pulled up on Chick fil A to buy some Chick fil A. He was in Atlanta for a fundraiser, trying to raise some money, and he got he was hungry.
Speaker 2: He wanted to bring some food for the homies. Thirty milk checks and we will give him out to the people who will take some for ourselves.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you very much, everybody.
Speaker 5: Hello, this has.
Speaker 8: Been a great, great American franchise.
Speaker 2: It is it's a great franchise.
Speaker 13: The owner is a great man who is a member of one of my clubs that he's fantastic.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they do very well.
Speaker 14: They're close on Sunday, the Lord Sugar, that's a large thing.
Speaker 8: You're right, we're gonna get rid of Biden.
Speaker 15: Mostly the worst lesson in the history of the United States.
Speaker 5: And he's horrible to the black community.
Speaker 2: Like it or not.
Speaker 13: May not wait community, man, and check out his record in the nineteen ninety check out his record in the nine.
Speaker 2: What's the problem?
Speaker 5: It's election I show up.
Speaker 2: As a presidential election season, and you know, people calling that pander. And I don't know if that's pandering because Trump loves fast food. Chick fil A makes sense. And just just said Popeye would be pandering church, his chicken would be pandering. But the owner of Chick fil A, as far as I know, has pretty conservative values.
Speaker 5: You heard him talking about his Christian roots.
Speaker 2: He's also donated to a lot of anti LGBTQ groups.
Speaker 5: It seems on brand me. Yeah, and it's incredible.
Speaker 7: But he just put that guy out there say he's in one of my.
Speaker 2: Groups that he was I think people know is very conservative.
Speaker 5: It's incredible when people get mad at stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know. The reality is Trump has supported y'all. Y'all notice a lot of them. Okay, stop stop calling them stupid and understand it's an election. And instead of talking about all the bad things you think Trump is doing, talk about all the good things you think.
Speaker 5: President Biden is doing.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: You know how much. Spend some time doing that. Put some energy into that.
Speaker 8: All right, mall that is front page news. Now, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. If you need the vent, hit us up right now again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, Get it off your chest, call us up right now.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast legan on it.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's some newday.
Speaker 4: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wait, whether you're mad or bleat.
Speaker 5: Time to get up and get something.
Speaker 4: Call up now.
Speaker 16: Eight hundred five eighty five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: How you going to be from Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: What's up, brother? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: I ran the first Good morning everybody morning. I want to thank tarlor made for those You ain't give them to me.
Speaker 5: But I bet your.
Speaker 3: Books a jail and man, they got me through a lot. Man, you want funny? What funny?
Speaker 10: Guy?
Speaker 2: Thank you brother. I got a new book coming out May twenty first man, It's called get on It and Die Line.
Speaker 5: Why small talk sucks?
Speaker 12: I got.
Speaker 3: I got my lady on top of that already. I'll hear the balls and overles. I just have a pickurebas for me.
Speaker 7: Thank you, King said, I ain't locked up no more. I was reading while I was in jail, but.
Speaker 9: I'm still going.
Speaker 3: I'm still gonna ready not but I want to get off my chest. My daughter birthday was tuesday. My baby Moons would not let me see her. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they do that. Man, they got to understand it's over. You gotta let it go. I was listening to the Just and that cold parenting, that co paraton then yeah, did I'm like, damn, I wish I didn't get like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah you can. It's probably gonna take some work, but you could get there, trust me.
Speaker 2: But I have a good day.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 3: This is the Rastar Kareem Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: First of all, I want to say I love you guys and listen to you every morning.
Speaker 3: I just want to say.
Speaker 1: Happy Ramadan to all my brothers and sisters out there. First, I want to say I'm tired of seeing all these shootings and stuff going on, you know, during especially during this Ramadan season. I just want to wish everybody a happy Ramadan and best of luck on the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: Have a good one. Hey, thank you very much. Guys.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: My name is up ever get her off your chest.
Speaker 17: I want to think about the interview with the mayor and.
Speaker 2: The attorney old lay Yemi.
Speaker 17: Yeah, oh lay yeah. I'm sorry coming about man. Yeah yeah. She's speaking about like pandering, saying that the subway system is unspaced.
Speaker 3: I worked for the m T A.
Speaker 17: Man, I don't feel safe. I don't feel safe. It's in the past thirty days. You gotta gotta operate our staff product. The next slash stoping lady hit on the platform luckily people came to her defense. That's just like the past thirty days and so like it's not state. I understand. We gotta watch the police and make sure they're not you know, harizing or arts the black community. I'm a black man, so I'm ready aware of that. But now it's rough out there here.
Speaker 2: Do do all of the do the more police officers they put down there, does that make you feel safer?
Speaker 3: Two a degree?
Speaker 17: Yes, you know you can't stop all time, but you gotta try something like do you not do anything like last everything? His name is just half thirty days and it's been.
Speaker 12: A lot more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's interesting what do we do when you when you put more police, you know, in the subway, and then you ask people do you feel safe? It just depends who you asking. If you're asking white people, they'll probably say yeah. Black people say no, because we don't historically feel safe around the poste.
Speaker 8: Right, we'll get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. If you need to vent hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one, five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Hello, Who's this is?
Speaker 7: Blind Beauty?
Speaker 2: Hey black?
Speaker 17: Wow?
Speaker 2: What you been stranging? We ain't see you in a while.
Speaker 9: I ain't seen you in a while either.
Speaker 2: You're well?
Speaker 3: No you guys?
Speaker 9: How are you guys doing this morning?
Speaker 2: I look black in Holly Favan. Have you ever smoked to jests hilarious, blind Beauty? No, talked quiet? What didn't talk to you yet?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: I've never talked to him before?
Speaker 2: Morning morning?
Speaker 5: Actually, good morning? Yes, Oh, I thought you were.
Speaker 7: Saying blonde Blind.
Speaker 5: Created the song for my family.
Speaker 7: I just heard the jingle that you did for en these podcasts.
Speaker 5: It was amazing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yes, I was calling up here to give Envy his tense. I got to give you.
Speaker 7: Your tense because when I first.
Speaker 2: Recorded it, you were like, I'm going to use it, I promise you, And then a couple of years went by and then.
Speaker 9: Poof, I thought, you know, and I really.
Speaker 18: Really appreciate you for keeping your word, because that goes a long way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we were actually gonna use it for a TV show as an intro because I thought it felt like very like cos we show this.
Speaker 5: I thought it was dope and then it just it never took off the way that we wanted it to.
Speaker 8: So when we started to bring the podcast back, which you can, you know, check it out right now on iHeart Radio and wherever you check out your po I was like, it just it's like an introduction to the podcast, introduction to our family.
Speaker 5: So I appreciate you Blonde Beauty for doing it and putting that together for me. Yes, and I also.
Speaker 8: Wanted to say this Twin not playing Jesus Trav.
Speaker 9: He is going to give you the official one because it's as precious your checks today you bought to be. There's an official one.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: We'll get there and thank you again for doing that because I really appreciate it.
Speaker 18: No, thank you for keeping your word.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Mama.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 5: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Gee?
Speaker 18: I want to say good morning dj MB, Hello, Charlava to God, Good.
Speaker 9: Morning, Jeff, hilarious, Good morning Gods.
Speaker 18: I'm coming from Silver Spring Maverathon and I wanted to say, Charla La, I have you your Black Privileged Book for the first lesson of my year since it came out.
Speaker 8: Okay, and the one chapter that.
Speaker 17: I use with my students is.
Speaker 9: Called proyp so pick your poison, procrastination or your fasts.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm telling you when I say it has stayed so many of my boys. I started the year with this, and then I do mid year we bring it back up again to.
Speaker 3: Make sure that they're actually following their passion.
Speaker 5: It is held so much.
Speaker 18: I just wanted to say thank you so much.
Speaker 9: I appreciate your ministry. That chapter is my favorite of that book.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get your address, so I'm gonna send you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send your class copies of my new book, Get Honest and Die Line Watch.
Speaker 3: Out seventeen eighty literature students.
Speaker 5: Eighteen literature Do Eddie get her address? Hold on one second, don't hang up, Okay, mama, Well thank you so much. All right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. We got just with the mess coming up? What we're talking about?
Speaker 6: Yes, came Mi Schewe says she feels like the man when her man cries in front of her Jesus.
Speaker 8: All right, well, we'll talk about that later. It's the breakfast club in morning.
Speaker 4: The breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Morning everybody, We all the Breakfast Club. Now, let's get to jest with the mess you use this real weather. It's her lines, just corrobbing Moore.
Speaker 7: Just don't do no lines, don't do, don't spend nobody.
Speaker 2: The world wid jests worldwise.
Speaker 4: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: She's the coaches ship.
Speaker 19: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see this time.
Speaker 2: To set it off, that wig was shifting crazy just now.
Speaker 7: And you I don't have a wigs. We heard had movies on your head.
Speaker 6: You you're doing a lot of talking about somebody who don't have no air and will never have nice Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: It's not a week, it's a so there you go.
Speaker 6: I want to just take a few seconds just to correct something I reported two days ago about Jonathan Major's He did not receive probation. He only received a fifty two week program or like his anger and all of that type stuff that he has to.
Speaker 5: Go through for a year.
Speaker 2: That's a damn shame. I'm telling you, man, that man lost all of those opportunities for a misdemeanor that he just ended up having to go to a program too for a year.
Speaker 5: Yes, and we saw the video of him running away from this white woman.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Lord have mercy, Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: And the movie is out. It's on YouTube.
Speaker 7: The Actor that Got Chased Around the City. It's on YouTube, guys. A movie by Alvin Gray. He's the Baltimore director.
Speaker 5: It is not yet.
Speaker 6: It's on Amazon Prime and it's on YouTube. Go watch it for free, guys, y'all can go watch it. It's called The Actor that Got Chased Around the City. All right, So yeah, paying homage to Jonathan me just all right. Kate Michelle says she doesn't feel protected when her man cries in front of her. So she was on the live and she was talking to a friend in the background when she said she doesn't feel like when men cry in front of her, doesn't feel make her feel protected crime, because.
Speaker 5: Then I don't feel protecting.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't like to be out about that, you know I do.
Speaker 7: I think me and should be able to cry and be buna.
Speaker 5: But for some reason, once they cry, you know what happens to means I turned into the meet.
Speaker 8: When they like.
Speaker 6: She was yeah, she was saying, like when they both cry, like, who's going to be like the strong inferior one, you know what I'm saying. She did also say that she would like to get better about it though, like she but that's just something obviously, you know Kemi and Shall is still dealing with things in our past and she's hurting everything, So just selling her healing energy. However, on the same life she did say, she talked about how she doesn't believe the Bible's message on homosexuality.
Speaker 14: I don't believe that you're not supposed to be gay.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody cutting.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that you're not.
Speaker 14: Supposed to be gay.
Speaker 7: I just don't believe it.
Speaker 8: So be mad at me and that people are supposed to be what they feeling the insight and you can't tell people.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, highly disagree with her first statement, though I don't understand what's happening in the world. Y'all wanted them to be vulnerable. Y'all want us to go to therapy. You want us to get in touch with our emotions, but when we do, we get slammed for it. And I can you can cry and still be tough, like kids don't make you any less tough.
Speaker 6: But that's why I said I think it is just like just pain from her past, you know what I'm saying, Because sh it went through domestic violence and previous relationships and stuff like that. So I just think that she automatically, you know, feels the way because of her trauma.
Speaker 8: But the statements like that that make men not want to reveal their feelings, Right, We've had this thing where men don't talk, they don't talk about their feelings, they don't express themselves.
Speaker 5: But those are the thoughts and reasons.
Speaker 6: Why listen, my man crime, I'm trying and beat down whoever made it happen?
Speaker 2: Like what as.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because she's gonna do the same for me. So we both crying.
Speaker 6: It's like, all right, hold up, you gotta fix my problem first and then we can fix sure what happened.
Speaker 2: To the complicated status on Facebook? Like like human beings are complicated creatures. We're not one thing. Like we don't have just one emotion. Like I don't know when we got to this point where it can be one emotion all or nothing, right, Like that's not how things work.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: She also said that she does not believe that people can sin. She also did say that that she does not believe that was following her homosexuality comments that she people cannot say. She said, you're supposed to be so you can kill somebody but you, but you can't be gay. I didn't understand that, but she was drinking, but she was just like she also believed that people cannot send So all right, okay, but I know yeah, Well her live is about an hour, but we I only got seven minutes to report the stuff, so I got two more minutes for my next story.
Speaker 5: Bobby J.
Speaker 6: Thompson accuses Tracy Morgan of bullying him on set for stealing scenes.
Speaker 5: Bobby J.
Speaker 6: Thompson was on with comedian Hype News earlier this week when he was talking about his past when he was on the Tracy Morgan show.
Speaker 20: I didn't I remember being a kid bro ont on a certain set, bro in the star of this project that I was working on.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: It got mad at me.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 20: I'm just a seven year old kid, just doing my job. Brom mad at me. Bro grabbed me about my collar and was like who is on that sign? Like that's how that's how he handled me? Like the name is that right there?
Speaker 3: What the better say?
Speaker 7: Stop getting in these scenes and hamming it up.
Speaker 4: And we just always stop hamming it up.
Speaker 20: But then the same turn around when you get an interview and acted like it was all goode and oh yeah if he's still in the scene and that's what it should be. Ducking nothing, Yeah, Tracy, that's.
Speaker 5: I love me some Bobby J. Bobby J. Thompson. He's He's also.
Speaker 6: Been in movies like Imagine That with Eddie Murphy, idle, Wow, did this guy backed us?
Speaker 5: Since he like was little like a little young.
Speaker 6: And he's also been in at least twenty projects and that's not even naming all the seasons of Whilding Out. He's been on all the seasons of well, I think he was on Raven something up Raven Simone show. But yeah, he that's something that he wanted to get off when he was set down with comedy hype news.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you want that? Though? Like all the co stars make you better, like you, they make your show better. You have to look at it like a team. If you got a strong team, you know, all of y'all win championships, if all of y'all great, like you should you should have want everyone to be great. Think about all these shows that we grew up watching like we didn't just love Martin because of Martin, you know what I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, everybody else on they all made the show what it was.
Speaker 2: We did just love Cofee Show, college show.
Speaker 8: He didn't say Tracy abused me, said just Tracy was rough. No, no, no, he was just bullying him on set like he was a seven year old kid.
Speaker 5: We're talking about stealing scenes, shining him.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I was shining out, shining Tracy in scenes. And he would get upset about that.
Speaker 2: The Colledy Show would not be the Cofee Show. But it was just Bill Cosy. You know what I'm saying, Like you should want that. I'm not saying that this would happen because I don't know. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I wish THEO would yoke up Rudy like you'll stop stealing the scene. You know that's crazy, But yeah, that you should want that. But that was Jess with the mess for the first hour.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 8: Now, when we come back, we got front page news inflation. I mean, you're paying more for things, right, for milk, for me, for everything out there. We'll tell you what's going on with that, So don't move. It's to breakfast slog the morning. You're checking out the breakfast club more than everybody in steamj Envy, Jessilariy, Charlamagne, the God, we are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news. Now, we got to discuss inflation.
Speaker 2: Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 8: Now, they predicted how inflation would affect Americans, and they didn't predict it right. Reason being is it's shot up like crazy. They're saying gasoline prices shot up like crazy. They're saying, paying twenty percent more for milk, thirty percent more for bread, fifty percent more for eggs.
Speaker 2: No, one hundred and three percent more for eggs, this is fifty eggs twenty that's crazy.
Speaker 8: They said rent is up twenty percent, and they said electricity costs is up about thirty percent.
Speaker 2: In steak tune now, I saw a little duall post that on Instagram yesterday, and the steak is going up twenty six percent in the grocery store.
Speaker 8: But the problem is people's salaries aren't going going up like that. So people are having a tough time dealing with bills, having a tough time dealing with buying necessities, and things are getting crazy. And they're saying that, you know, this should have been predicted and possibly handled with a lower the interest rates, and this is what Biden said about it.
Speaker 21: Last month, you predicted the Federal Reserve would cut interest rates thanks to falling inflation, but today data showed that inflation rose more than expected for the third straight month.
Speaker 2: Do you stand by your prediction for a ray cut.
Speaker 13: Well, I do stand by my prediction that before the year is out to be a rake cut, there's may delayed a month or so. I'm not sure that we don't know what the Fed is going to do for certain, but look, we have dramatically reduced inflation from nine percent down so close to three percent. We're a better situated than we were when we took office. Where we're inflation with skyrocketing and we have a plan to deal with it. Whereas the opposition, my opposition talks about two things. They just want to cut taxes for the wealthy and raise taxes on other people, and so I think they have no plan. Our plan is one I think is so sustainable.
Speaker 2: Hey man, y'all keeps screaming about how good the economy is, and I keep saying for who, I don't think I'm not streaming well Biden bidynomics. I don't think people realize how hard every day working class Americans are getting hit for basic necessities like groceries. And this is why Biden needs to start talking about stimulus checks. It's an election year, man, You got to start throwing things on the table. Start talking about Biden bucks. Tell people you want to put some money in their pocket to help them with things like groceries, to help them with things like gas, and put your name on the checks. Now we know Republicans and Congress aren't gonna let that pass, but make a big show about it. At least let people think you want to put some money in their pocket and then let them know who's blocking them from getting that money.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's so crazy because you can see it, and not only just your groceries, but if somebody that goes to fast food, right the prices of McDonald's shot up through the roof. Like McDonald's is almost like a real Applebee's meal right now, you know what I mean, which is very expensive.
Speaker 6: So well, when you think about it, we're not supposed to beat none of this stuff anyway. So actually the dairy going up should have round with it, because dairy currys, the za.
Speaker 2: But that's all they can afford, Thom, that's all these that's all most people. That's all a lot of book can afford. They can afford to eat healthy. You're coffee, it's even more money to eat healthy.
Speaker 7: Well, now, it's not affordable to eat unhealthy.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying. Well, it's not. We're just gonna do all you.
Speaker 5: D because it's like if you do, I'm in milk.
Speaker 8: I'm in Milkuse we even more expressive, like everything is just super duper expensive now if you're out there and you drive afford. I know a lot of times we get these recalls in the mail. I do it all the times myself. I look at it and I just throw it out. But yes, we should take our calls in for recalls.
Speaker 5: I know it's a problem.
Speaker 8: I know it takes a little bit of out extra time, but it could save our life because Ford is recalling almost forty three thousand.
Speaker 22: Cars for It is retalling nearly forty three thousand SUVs because gas can leak from the fuel injectors onto hot engine surfaces, increasing the risk of fires.
Speaker 7: The recall covers certain of Bronco.
Speaker 22: Sport SUVs from the twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three model years, as well as escapes from twenty twenty. We're told that the recall remedy does not include repairing the fuel leaks.
Speaker 5: Dealers will install a.
Speaker 22: Tube to let gasoline flow away from hot surfaces to the ground below the vehicle.
Speaker 2: It's kount of all Fords, expeditions, explorers, all that good stuff.
Speaker 8: Unless she just told she said the Broncos and escapes. Okay, And lastly, I know, shout to all the parents out there. Sometimes them lunchables save the day. Right when you're a parent and you got to go on the run, Sometimes you just need a little lunchable.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, they're saying that lunchables.
Speaker 8: You should check the lunchables because they're having a consumer reports that some of them might have lead in them.
Speaker 10: Watchdog Group this morning is pushing to remove the lunchables from the National school Lunch program.
Speaker 23: Consumer reports say the snack has high levels of lead and cadmium. The City c says there is no safe level of lead for children. The World Health Organization classified cadmium as a human carcinogen. The group also found lunchables contain high levels of sodium, no forward sass.
Speaker 10: Most of the snacks also contained thighalites, which can be linked to reproductive issues, diabetes, and some cancers.
Speaker 2: Well, people can't afford them, no way, no more. Okay. Lunchables used to be like a dollar, not almost four dollars at Walmart. Okay, you might as well give that up. You can't even afford it no more.
Speaker 7: When they're like six dollars at seven eleven.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 6: Absolutely wow. That was the last time I bought one. But another thing like lead, that's been around forever because a lot of my friends got lead settlements.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people be looking for money was the thing.
Speaker 6: It was a thing about some Yeah, a lot of I got a lot of my little lead rich friends, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So that's the way you got to get money.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: You know how many people we just sent to.
Speaker 7: The store that bio lunchibles. People in the hood. They're like, oh, if we can get lead and we later on can lead to lead settlements.
Speaker 2: I remember that back in the day. I remember they did like a big Baltimore lead paint.
Speaker 5: Yeah, crazy they us.
Speaker 7: It was absolutely no know y'all because I never even I checked to see if I.
Speaker 5: Have any y'all ultimate it. Yeah, but it was in the paint.
Speaker 7: It was in the projects they were put in, like the little hot wheels cars like all of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they said.
Speaker 2: Uh, if I remember correctly, they said that families with young children were deliberately exposed to liberately by being housed with their families and apartments where lead paint and not being completely moved like that was the thing they was doing to people.
Speaker 6: To pay out millions and millions and millions to different families Baltimore.
Speaker 5: And y'all think people from Baltimore is crazy because they're crazy.
Speaker 7: Let all right, then why y'all crazy amongst corner? You ain't handling it.
Speaker 2: It was something.
Speaker 8: It was there's something, and that is front page news. Now when we come back, Crystal Smith and to meek Up Raymond will be joining us.
Speaker 2: They're on we.
Speaker 5: TV's Bold and Bougie. You watched the show, Yes, how you like to show you line? I think it's great.
Speaker 6: No, No, already your friend nobody, nobody, lie, No, I saw the first episode.
Speaker 5: It's so good.
Speaker 2: When Jess faced no movie that show and say she lied, you lied, so We're gonna talk to them when we come back. It's the Breakfast Cloa Goo Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Morning Everybody, e s, DJ, Envy, Jess, Hilary, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guests in.
Speaker 8: The building from Bold and Bougie Crystal and they and Tamika Foster.
Speaker 5: Welcome ladies. Hey y'all, good morning.
Speaker 2: What a title bolden Boot I mean.
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, I mean yeah, Like, did y'all all of y'all know each other before ya? Because it's it's Crystal, it's Tamika, it's Malaysia and Precess.
Speaker 5: I always missed it up.
Speaker 14: Sorry, Princess, my bad, but you know I love you.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 5: Did y'all know each other? Like we all friends?
Speaker 14: Or I knew of Malaysia. We've been to like some birthday parties together, but it's my first time met in all the ladies.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, Princess and I were cool.
Speaker 6: She tried to get me on Housewives a few seasons and I don't know. I thought it was gonna be messy, but I guess it's still messy.
Speaker 5: Where we are some.
Speaker 7: Type of way jumped out of the grease into the fire pan.
Speaker 5: So what is Bold and Boogie about if we haven't seen it?
Speaker 7: I mean, I think all reality shows have the same premise.
Speaker 6: They followed the lives of each of the cast, so they just follow us around each of our different lives. Like she owns a restaurant, I have a clothing business, and I have books and this and that, and they follow us and then they have us come together and argue about it. We don't know that we argue that the yeah, why did you say? Why were you late to my event? Because I'd be like, because my name ain't on the cake, It's it's not my birthday, like, it's that kind of thing.
Speaker 8: So why'd you'll decide to do it? Because if y'a knew it was gonna beefing, and you know what, they're gonna put it on TV. They ain't gonnaut the night stuff. They a't gonna put your restaurant packed, They ain't gonna put you your of it.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 14: They did, they did a good job of showcasing our business and stuff like that. But for myself, I did it because like I'm getting back out here, you know, single mom, and so I'm getting to my back period and that's it.
Speaker 5: That's all that my only focus period.
Speaker 6: So why didn't you You know how some wives they choose to keep the last name of the husband. Why didn't you keep the last names?
Speaker 14: Well, he's not known as Neil Smith and those are my last name, so it was an easy decision.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean people didn't know his name though he's not known, that's not what they called him.
Speaker 7: But people do know his last name. Why you didn't keep Rayming, I keep. I still use Raymond. It's easier. It's easier to use Raymond.
Speaker 6: But on social media, I dropped it because they would be on my page, like he got rid of you. He signed them papers, you got to one of them. But my kids have the same name, my passport. It's just so much to change that stuff. Your credit cards, your bank accounts, your passport, your social security got that kind of time.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to be in lighten where like social media want me to change my name. Only black community really trip off of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, think about it. We'd be mad.
Speaker 6: That's because they're fans of the artists, so they think that we took their husbands and it's just a well, congratulations on your restaurant business. Girl, first episode of Bold and Bougie.
Speaker 14: You're doing music, now, that's something I do for fun. You know you've heard some of my stuff. They played with that scene, they played hard with that.
Speaker 5: It was nasty. You're not taking it serious.
Speaker 14: No, it's just something I do for fun to let out steam.
Speaker 7: Okay, and but you but you got a name and everything VVS What's up?
Speaker 5: Gave me that name, so I mean, why not ride with it? VB Jesus, I thought she was about to really really drive something. No she did got I got like Hella songs like yeah and you So you're that's something that you're never gonna do.
Speaker 12: I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't think. I mean, I'm thirty seven. I mean you know, so I don't want.
Speaker 7: To be like pediatric rapper.
Speaker 5: Got there too.
Speaker 7: I have so many things that are on my.
Speaker 5: Plate right now.
Speaker 14: That music is just like you know, it's it's it's a slow like build to making money and I need I need the back.
Speaker 5: I'm clearer than that Reality TV help a hurt like the overall brand of everything.
Speaker 6: So the reason why I even agreed to do it is because I have a clothing line Eli Kish and then of course my books and so I was hoping, Yeah, here I stand in white bras and now I have an animated book coming out soon, and so I was really hoping that it would really spotlight my businesses, and I think it did.
Speaker 7: It did a little bit.
Speaker 6: I just think that they didn't get the like they want, the drama of it. So like I had a fashion show, for example, and we had too much power running, so the generator, I mean, the lights went down for a second.
Speaker 7: They highlighted that five seconds of the lights going down, like it.
Speaker 5: Was a happened.
Speaker 7: Did they not pay their bill?
Speaker 6: I'm like, come on, it was at an art gallery and bucket it was. It was fine and it was nice, but they made it seem like instead of showing the clothes and how beautiful the models were and all that, they didn't focus on anything.
Speaker 7: It was a really nice show.
Speaker 6: It was a great show, and the clothes were banging, of course, so it hurt. It didn't hurt, it just didn't help. It was like, damn, we put all that money into the fashion show and you know, selecting the models and the makeup and the hair, and you guys want to show the five seconds that the lights went out.
Speaker 7: That's what you wanted to focus on. Could y'all ever like have meetings or is it like complain to somewhere that you know, like the group chair. Let me tell you this one.
Speaker 14: With the group chat we get we get a message every day and a page is long.
Speaker 7: I don't read none of that.
Speaker 14: You are love you. I do not aide to the group chat.
Speaker 5: Take me out of it, I go off.
Speaker 7: I'd be giving whole dissertations whole life.
Speaker 5: Did you get a seven minute person?
Speaker 7: She will write, you see, she likes to write. She will write chapters. But I think that it's all I'm realize. Check this out. We are bigger than this, We're above this. I was like, my brand is not that you know what I mean? But I mean, I mean when you.
Speaker 14: Answer into something like that, you know what you're signing up for. So I think it's up to the individual on how you conduct yourself and how you handle yourself. Like for me, I feel like it was a benefit to me because you know, I don't really speak out, on't really do all that kind of stuff. So it was able to showcase like who I am as a person and my morals and my standards and how I am so it worked out for me. Actually very well.
Speaker 8: Would y'all day celebrities again? Since you like your life is so out there, like they pick in part everything that you guys do.
Speaker 14: I think I want to man that sit behind the desk. I think I think I'm over it, just over it, the whole lifestyle. I'll take the forefront you send the dead.
Speaker 2: Would you date a bus driver? No, I don't know.
Speaker 14: Just so dcent three kids. I'm a single mother and my bills. The salary does not cover my bills, and I just it's not for me.
Speaker 7: Then say why his salary got to cover your bills? You should be able to cover your bills. I already know what, but it's not just.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you about your book. Here I stand. Interesting title because someone could say it's just a cliche term, or one could say you're also named to the album Here I stand, right, So why did you decide to name it here I stand?
Speaker 7: Well, here I stand you.
Speaker 6: Remember that was a time where people were really in love and you know, having their first child and all kinds of stuff. And the album was dedicated to me if you read the credits and all that, and I was very kind of instrument on the album, which kind of flopped, so I guess.
Speaker 7: My musical chase.
Speaker 6: But anyway, so no, so here I stand because I you know, I've been through a lot, and so it's about remaining in a beautiful state despite it all. Like life happens. Life is gonna come at you. Things are gonna have You're gonna lose people, You're gonna lose love, You're gonna have heartbreak. But you have to remain in a beautiful state so things will happen. You have to come back to being positive and just in a good place. Don't you think I'm in a beautiful state pretty much?
Speaker 5: You know most of the time, when am I not name of time?
Speaker 2: See that little when am I not?
Speaker 7: You don't be a beautiful time on the show?
Speaker 6: Well, no, I mean being in a beautiful state doesn't mean you won't check somebody. Yeah, that don't mean you won't get your point off.
Speaker 7: Then you go back to like what we're.
Speaker 5: Going to go eat?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, I'll cut you out and be like, yes, I don't stay in a in a suffering state.
Speaker 7: I stay in a beautiful state.
Speaker 2: You know, I saw I was reading the article that us you did I think in People magazine about about a month ago, and he said he felt attacked and judged from fans.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, after marrying you, I.
Speaker 2: Know, it just was like should you care what the fans think?
Speaker 24: You?
Speaker 2: Love?
Speaker 5: You love you do?
Speaker 6: But then I think it weighs on you if like every day, every time you open anything, it's somebody saying something bad about your wife. You remember he went on MTV like shut the hell up about her. He kind of got tired of it. He was very judged, very We didn't have a chance in terms of the public court of public opinion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys forgave a lot of people though, because there's there were a lot.
Speaker 8: Of people crying, y'all and going that child and yeah, you guys showed a lot of grace.
Speaker 5: Was that difficult?
Speaker 7: I didn't. I was cussing them out.
Speaker 5: I was on Twitter.
Speaker 6: I had Twitter fingers bad as they're like, shouldn't tell you something? You Yeah, unbig your back and then.
Speaker 5: Holl right right.
Speaker 8: We got more with Crystal Smith and Tamika Raymond when we come back there on The Bold and the Bougie, a show on we TV. Will talk tomorrow when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club, Go Morning Bore to Everybody's d j Envy, Jess, Hilarry Charlamage, the guy we Are. The Breakfast Club were still kicking it with Crystal Smith and Tamika Raymond. You know, Crystal Smith is Neil's ex wife. Tamika is Ush's ex wife. They're on the cast of Bold and Bougie. Yes, Crystal, on the show, you said that Neil had never asked you.
Speaker 7: Hell no, I never.
Speaker 5: Ever, you know.
Speaker 6: But but if he had, no, no, wrong, I got the Baby's it clear that I did. That was already there's no third party.
Speaker 12: I don't.
Speaker 14: I'm not sharing my husband, yeah, knowingly.
Speaker 6: Robert right, exactly, and so that's exactly what the problem was, like apparently, yeah apparently.
Speaker 5: So you know, so he had one of the three, you wouldn't give it to him?
Speaker 4: That's no.
Speaker 5: He's asked me?
Speaker 7: Ever, Yeah, men know who to ask.
Speaker 14: I was about to say it is that insulting for I don't think it's insulting, But like I just I'm all with school. I'm not sharing my husband. I'm not sharing ding a ling.
Speaker 5: I'm just not doing it.
Speaker 14: Like it's too much nasty in the world. And I just I don't if you want something else, you don't want me, you know, so I'm straight with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And where are you guys now? Because I know it was a nasty I know it got nasty.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: I mean for him, I was, I was in peace, yeah, and I'm still in peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I'm in a good place in my life right now.
Speaker 5: What was the decision that made you say, you know what, enough stuff I need to move?
Speaker 14: Well, what's funny is it was the breakfast club.
Speaker 17: He wasn't here.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 5: Remember when y'all asked.
Speaker 14: Him the question it would he be okay if not knowing if it's partner was she? And he was like, I would live in a bliss for bubble. So somebody sent me that and it was like something in my stomach was like thumb nay, right? Is that how he wants me to think? And then I found everything that I needed to find that day and and I left that day.
Speaker 5: Did you go through his phone or how did you find everything?
Speaker 10: It was?
Speaker 14: It was a phone.
Speaker 2: It was a phone that is smart. He could have been some type of detective. Listen to a person say something, he'd be like you know what, Let me he's projected. Let me go snoop around him and see what he got going on.
Speaker 14: Lord, so he just because he because with me, he was he has a little jealousy in him or whatever. So I know that he would never be okay with me doing that, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, so it was like, m some ain't right?
Speaker 5: Did he come clean all the way?
Speaker 14: He had no choice, you know, And I feel like that was just God's redirection for me. It was a situation that was no longer serving me, and he knew that that wasn't what I wanted in a marriage, and he just removed me from that situation. And I think that he did it in a way that I had no choice to leave because my values, my morals would never be involved in something like that.
Speaker 5: Was it the first time you caught him cheating on?
Speaker 14: Yeah, in twenty twenty, I thought that it was a thing and I left them then. So if I thought something and I know something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you sure?
Speaker 2: Because black men don't cheat?
Speaker 5: Okay, triggering I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying that, you know, I think that all men cheat, I really do.
Speaker 20: No.
Speaker 2: Let me take all the black men like, no, no, all, but.
Speaker 7: I think it's three.
Speaker 14: I think there's different types. Like there's men that have cheated and learn their lesson and then like they find someone that are like yeah, and then there's men that that's just what they do, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So it's just yeah, I don't think. I don't I don't think it's it's realistic to believe.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think we're going to be made for made, not like that one person for the rest of your life, one man, but the rest of your life.
Speaker 7: I don't believe.
Speaker 6: I believe.
Speaker 2: I think so if you find that, if you find that one that actually fulfilled.
Speaker 8: One human being the reason we say black man say black boys cheap right, and most boys when they become a man and that's when they realized what then step out.
Speaker 6: There's some that do it on a serial basis. And I'm not saying from personal experience. I'm just saying I just think in general, I have friends with a lot. I'm a girl that loves guys, and there my homies.
Speaker 7: And I talked to him and they just do.
Speaker 2: I think if a woman is fulfilling you on every level of spiritual.
Speaker 7: One trip to puchakana.
Speaker 6: There's that one time you and your homies went and you accidentally just met somebody at.
Speaker 5: The I think it's a man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: A woman can do everything under the sun, clean, do your bedroom, all of that, and if a man still wants to cheat, that's what he's gonna do, you know what I'm saying. So I don't think that has anything.
Speaker 2: To get the one I'm telling you. If a woman fulfills you spiritually, mentally and emotions, shouldn't the physical. You won't even think about another woman.
Speaker 14: If that's the type of person that You're right, you have to be that type of man, yeah, because you don't slip ups.
Speaker 6: I think you have cheaters at a cereal and they just have a whole nother relationship on the side.
Speaker 7: Then you have people to slip up.
Speaker 6: I just think that something happens regarding another party at some point, and I'm talking about in a lifetime.
Speaker 7: It may happen once, but it still happened. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So how do you handle slip up? If you've got that mentality and you feel like a man gonna slip up anyway, how do you handle the slip up.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I haven't. I don't know because I'm single now, so I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You ever had somebody slip up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think we all have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes, and you don't leave them. I have, I have.
Speaker 6: I've left you over a slip up, for sure, But in hindsight, I don't think that's big enough to ruin your whole marriage.
Speaker 7: I don't think it should be up.
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 7: But no, forget the slip up. I was just saying, I like how you guys decorated every No, have you ever cheated?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: I have, Yes, I have, I have, And we were we.
Speaker 6: Were both cheating on each other. I was in a relationship. I found out that my partner was cheating, and I cheated and cheated back, cheated back, Okay, cheat it up, Okay you cheated up?
Speaker 5: Did you get left? They should have just left each other. We did.
Speaker 17: We did.
Speaker 5: We left each other.
Speaker 7: It was no one and it was it was no one's fault. We both. It was both of our fault.
Speaker 5: We knew.
Speaker 2: You know, we both talking about us blogs.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 5: He cheated.
Speaker 7: I'm not talking about my marriages period.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying.
Speaker 7: I'm just talking about relationship.
Speaker 6: I think people don't realize that you date more than the people you married at again, every time I'm speaking, they think I'm talking about my ex husband or husband's but no, I've dated since and before them.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I know other men, guys.
Speaker 5: I would marry again.
Speaker 7: I sure would. I would marry again the right person who's got his stuff together.
Speaker 6: He's got to haveing stuff together because I'm always trying to start a business or working on something.
Speaker 7: I'm really entrepreneurial, So.
Speaker 5: You got to have your bread yet, Neil, clippers in there if you want to hear what what?
Speaker 2: Neil? I do want to hear it. I don't remember this than we're putting together the breakfast on doctor, trying to find these moments that call people traumas.
Speaker 24: Listen, I wake up every morning and breakfast, just cook my kids, taking care of every time we around each other, we smiling and they're happy and things are blissful. And then on my death bad somebody tell me that you cheating on me. My whole life, I lived a pretty good damn life. I'm not going trip off that that's me.
Speaker 2: That was the part.
Speaker 7: Yeah that that's actual though, that's true.
Speaker 8: Though I've suspected something before then, Yeah, you suspected something before them.
Speaker 14: So I would be a fool and a liar to be like I didn't have suspicions or thinking, like you know that any man as possible that they're gonna cheat. But to the extent of the way things happened, I never in a million years would have you know, yeah, like it wasn't. That wasn't the person that that I was in love with.
Speaker 2: I just wonder why you're telling me that on my deathbed. You're trying to make me go faster and enjoy my final moments. Why would you call me that kind of strength and trauma on my deathbed?
Speaker 6: I think I was just so surprised because being around y'all were like best friends. Like it wasn't just like you know, everything wasn't always romantic like they was cool. I was like, y'all were like real best friends. You feel me, That's what I'm saying, is not worth it to leave?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: Girl?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: Wait, woke we Actually that is your disposition?
Speaker 14: However, it's different, Yeah, no, thank you, Yeah, because I know my worth and I and I'm not gonna settle for just sharing somebody when I know I deserve a whole man.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: We got more with Crystal Smiff and Meeka Raymond when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody, CJ NV, Jesse, Larry Charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club was still kicking in with Crystal Smith and to Meeka Raymond.
Speaker 5: They're on the cast of Bold and Bougie.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 5: I got a question, Chris, did.
Speaker 8: You ever key Neo's calls? Because it seems like you still got a little hurt like you did something. No, nothing, nothing hit his.
Speaker 5: Hats in the world.
Speaker 7: I got you now, just run with.
Speaker 2: No no.
Speaker 14: I I walked away peacefully because when you when you fight and argue, it's because you still want to be there. And although I mean, one of the hardest things to do is to walk away from somebody you're still in love with. But I love myself more and I knew that I was going to go crazy if I chose to try to work it out and stay. You know what I'm saying. And I always have love for him, but it's it's different now, you know.
Speaker 5: So the kids are good.
Speaker 14: The kids are good. You know, they go and spend time with Daddy. They love their their their father, and they're good. I let him be a father and and and not be a key communication. That a minimal just because I'm focused on rebuilding my life and what that means for me. So I don't want to surround myself with what the past was that could potentially put me in a place where I'm emotional and all those things. So I choose to just keep it separate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so there was no drunk less like hey, big head, nothing, but did he try?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Which is that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 14: Did he try listen? I think at this point he knows that there's there's no coming back. So we're trying to figure out what Cole parents and looks like for us because I just don't want to be around the situation. And you know, I all the respect, all love to him and no shade, but I just when somebody hurts you to a certain extent, I don't want to be in that environment. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Did you'all try therapy? Did y'all try to make it?
Speaker 2: Ment? So he was done?
Speaker 5: He was like, there's no therapy.
Speaker 14: It was I followed the next.
Speaker 6: Day, and Crystal filed the next day after hearing that breakfast Cliff, really it wasn't.
Speaker 5: It wasn't really, that is that is what prompted me to look around.
Speaker 2: Are you getting his phone?
Speaker 14: It was the same basket all.
Speaker 2: He wasn't trying to hide anything.
Speaker 6: Some of them smart, that's what you get out of her. Yeah, yeah, she's been around.
Speaker 8: I'd i'd be like, hold on, where the other phone is another he was sleeping, and he just picked up the phone and just yeah, yeah, no, he was here.
Speaker 5: He was doing another interview.
Speaker 14: Yes, he was at the radio station.
Speaker 7: I was at the hotel.
Speaker 5: He was like in New York, you scrolling down.
Speaker 2: So when he came, I was so by the time he got back to the hotel interview you on his head, I was gone.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: I didn't say anything. Oh you left the.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you ain't tell nothing.
Speaker 5: You ain't telling nothing.
Speaker 2: You just know.
Speaker 14: I mean, he he he knew that his phone was was missing, and so he realized and and you know, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, you took the phone and left.
Speaker 7: They took the phone.
Speaker 14: I am a black woman, I am not Dombey.
Speaker 7: I would put it on back like nothing happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he didn try to apologize and nothing like you don't.
Speaker 14: I mean, of course he apologized, and you know, he didn't want me to get a divorce or whatever, but he knows, he knows how I value myself and he knows when I'm not playing, And in that situation, I think he just he knew they was no coming back, you know.
Speaker 20: So that is what it is.
Speaker 2: You love to know what he learned he had.
Speaker 14: We had a beautiful relationship, a beautiful marriage, a beautiful friendship. And I don't regret it. I don't take it back. And I'm appreciative to the love that we did have because a lot of people don't experience the love like that that I had. You know, But that season it's gone. That that that chapter is closed.
Speaker 5: And how long were you all together?
Speaker 7: Almost ten years?
Speaker 2: Damn? I want daddy to me because you said earlier here I stand flopped and we were talking about chance to rap him. And you know what happens when an artist makes an album dedicated to his wife, my dear. Yeah, and the album this album is whack.
Speaker 6: The album was good, I understand what was a banging album it was? And let me tell you this, I'm gonna say this. This is in defensive I'm really quick and I don't want to talk about it. Ask I'm okay if there was enough on USh. But Here I Stand was so solid because he was ahead of his time. He got married before anybody before. This was before J and B. This is before justin Timberlake. This is before he was an outlier in like trying to be mature and wear suits. That suit and tied ship. That was we did that already. Sorry, no offense, JG, but you know what I mean, Like we were trying to make him go to the next level. The fans weren't ready for him to evolve and get to that level. And then now it's cool, everybody's married, and see, we just were ahead of our time.
Speaker 7: But we did it too soon. So they were like, he married this.
Speaker 6: Old ass lady and she's whack and that's that and we hate him. And so Here I Stand wasn't received the way it should have been, but it was solid. Songs on that album made flop fly, but it didn't do a million a million copies in the first week, like you know.
Speaker 7: With all the other albums.
Speaker 2: Did you blame yourself for that? In some way?
Speaker 7: I didn't. I think that. I think I blame that.
Speaker 6: I think that's the label pulled back on it real fast, like they put it out and it wasn't received the way they thought. And I think they're just like, all right, let's let's hide that to me. Can stay home, have a baby, just don't come outside no more.
Speaker 5: They hate you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I think I got a lot of backlash, like you're making his whole thing flop, and I'm like that dude's been married again and again after.
Speaker 2: That, you know what I mean. It's the goal for both of y'all, because y'all have so much going on. As the goal for both of y'all to get to a place where nobody asked you about them, That.
Speaker 7: Is what I say.
Speaker 6: I want the world to know, Crystal or not for what it is impossible, you know what I'm saying. And that's what people always say. You don't want people to ask you about him, but you still have his last name. But I'm still I'm still my own person, you know what I mean. Diane von Furstenberg is Diane von Furstenburg. She was married to Count von Furstenburg, but she's still an amazing designer, like I just again, it's our community.
Speaker 2: Do you still do styling like that or not too much?
Speaker 5: I have a clothing line called Eli Kish. I will style.
Speaker 6: Certain artists if they have certain people, if they have a budget. It's not even artist, it's just if you have a budget and you can afford to pay me.
Speaker 8: A stylist a lost art now, like you don't really see them as like growing up in the two thousands, you would see stylists.
Speaker 2: You see, Yes, it.
Speaker 6: Styling is a lost art because it's so it's oversaturated with people who have taken the title.
Speaker 7: You can work a gap for three days and all you gotta rolling a trench code. You be like, I'm a stylist to the stars.
Speaker 5: That's that's all you need.
Speaker 7: You walk out and say you're the top stylist.
Speaker 5: I'm looking like. It happens in every league.
Speaker 6: Listen, people can get what two vibral videos now, the comedian, yeah you can.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: You can get a podcast now, you're a radio person, now, yeah you can.
Speaker 6: You know. So, I think it's over saturation in every lane. Everything that probably is because you know why, I'm not just not too much on our people, but it's low hanging fruit.
Speaker 5: The people.
Speaker 17: Don't.
Speaker 6: You don't see too many people fighting to be scientists or doctor or lawyers. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That requires a lot of work.
Speaker 6: That requires work in reading, like actual reading, like read, hello, read, if you would read?
Speaker 7: No, they want to do what's you know, the easiest thing like I'm a stylist. I love clothes. That's not how it works.
Speaker 5: What's the relationhous here? Put them on? Yeah? Yeah girl, that's right. All right, thank you ladies for joining us.
Speaker 2: Man, make sure you'll comments screamboat and boogie on all black. Right now, go get to Amika, Amika Raymonds book here, I stand.
Speaker 7: Here, I stand in a beautiful state.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's right.
Speaker 5: It's Crystal Reine and Tamika Foster.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Go war, thank you, poor thing, everybody. We all the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get to jest with the mess you is real weather, it's just robbing Moore. Just don't do no.
Speaker 3: Lines, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Talk talk the world? Why world?
Speaker 4: Which on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 19: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that.
Speaker 2: Nobody could get.
Speaker 4: Did you see this time to set it it off.
Speaker 6: So this goes back to this first story goes back to what you briefly hinted on this morning envy about how people were taking the solar eclipse in many different ways. People were ending their lives and all types of things. I don't know if it was us Charlemagne said it, but this astrologer influence astrology influencer, Danielle Johnson, who was thirty four. She killed her boyfriend at their apartment around three forty am and then drove off with her two daughters, who had just witnessed the killing. Neighbors said that they saw the door wide open and there was a trail of blood on the floor from their apartment leading up to the elevator.
Speaker 5: But we have a news report on it.
Speaker 15: NBC four's I team has confirmed that Danielle Johnson was also known as Danielle Aoca.
Speaker 5: Online.
Speaker 15: Under this alias, Johnson made several disturbing posts, some were anti Semitic, others warned about the solar eclipse, calling it the epitome of spiritual warfare. Hours before the solar eclipse on Monday, police say Johnson went on a rampage, killing hope partner and throwing her children into traffic on the four five and crashing her car into a tree on pch.
Speaker 6: She forced her two daughters in the vehicle after killing her boyfriend, and she was driving on the Highway four or five freeway in La. The nine year old was holding the month the eight month old when she forced them out the car like threw them out the car and her nine year old lost hold of the baby, who was then struck by a vehicle on the freeway and was later pronounced dead, but the older girl did survived and she was transported to a hospital. The mother Johnson then drove to Redundo Beach, where she died after crashing her Porsche SUV into a tree at high speeds. People suspect that her actions may have something to do with her tweets. Her tweets on April fifth, she said, wake up, wake up, the apocalypse is here.
Speaker 7: Everyone who has ears to listen. Your time to choose what you believe is now.
Speaker 6: If you believe a new world is possible for the people, retweet now there is power and choice.
Speaker 5: Posts make the choice for the collective.
Speaker 6: But the day before that, it was like it was it was just a little conflicting because she said the eclipse is the epitome of spiritual warfare.
Speaker 7: Get your protection on in your heart in the right place.
Speaker 6: This world is very obviously changing right now, and if you ever needed to pick aside, the time to do right in your life is now.
Speaker 7: Stay strong. You got this with the heart.
Speaker 5: That was the day before.
Speaker 2: He was trying to convince herself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, trying to convince herself.
Speaker 2: So this is why I was investing in your mental health. Will I don't care how spiritual you claim to be. I don't care what astrology are you into. Are you dealing with what's going on in your mind? Are you dealing with your emotions? Are you on your message if you need them. That poor nine year old girl who has to live with that trauma for the rest of her life and.
Speaker 6: Probably grow confused and grow up playing herself because she lost hold of her baby's sister.
Speaker 7: You know that she forced out the cars. So yeah, just praying for her as well.
Speaker 2: Definitely send her healing. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: In other news, Nate Robinson admits that he doesn't have long to live if he can't get a kidney replaced. Robinson was an eleven year well, yeah, eleven year and why I don't like how he had was like uh uh eleven year NBA vat.
Speaker 5: Who played for the next the Celtics and the Bulls.
Speaker 6: He was also a three time Dunk Contest champion, and he had He was saying that he has killed kidney failure. He's going through dialysis and all of that, and dialysis is pretty much the process that you go through where it filters waste products from your blood. But he also shared that he experiences painful vomiting as a result of his dialysi dialysis treatment, which often leaves him hospitalized or dare or two.
Speaker 5: That drains you as well.
Speaker 6: I remember my grandmother of getting dialysis treatments three times a week and she was tired for like a week after that. He told Male Sport that I know that I don't have long to live. If I can't get a kidney, I know I'm not going to have long to live, So I just want to make the best of it as much as.
Speaker 2: I can, virtually relatively young man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta be thirty nine, thirty nine. Good dude too, man, really good guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He said, he's just fortunate to say that he's alive, like and just be alive right now.
Speaker 2: You're nothing happy over there? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually yes, I do got something happy over here.
Speaker 6: What I Spice is making her debut alongside her acting debut alongside Denzel washed in the Spike League.
Speaker 5: I don't act like you was happy about that.
Speaker 2: I'm not what I'm saying on this radio and act like you were happy about that.
Speaker 6: Well you said you did? I have anything happy over there? This is happier than the last two damn stories. I mean because I love to do this thing, because like it's so many actors that actors and actressiest that work hard, and they go to acting.
Speaker 7: School and they trying to get these jobs with auditions.
Speaker 6: Like Jessica, Rob Moore and a lot of going to be I don't care if she's standing at the bodeggas she's working at the bodega, she's walking past, she handing Dinzel some papers.
Speaker 5: It's like, what what if she do giving Denzela bag and egg and cheese in the movie. First of all, wait, what if she's a better actor than what if she is a rid in the movie herself herself? Okay, that's nice. What if she's some wearing Denzel listening in the munch.
Speaker 2: Is she performing?
Speaker 5: I have no idea. I have no idea.
Speaker 7: But the name of the movie is called High and Low.
Speaker 6: The movie is about an executive of a shoe company who faces extortion after his show first son is mistakenly captured and taking hostage for ransom.
Speaker 5: So to sound like taking or to equalize her, sound like what if she's the person who get car net?
Speaker 20: Is?
Speaker 5: She don't gotta say nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying what.
Speaker 5: We don't know her role.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She might be good on camera. She clearly is good on camera, right because she looks good on she's.
Speaker 5: Good on the music. She's good on music. And she's a beautiful girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, listen, now, we can't our music. Our music is. It's her music. It was just the way you looked it ain't for me. Yeah, all right, cool. But I like her music. I like her face. She has a nice little curly orange hair. Dude, it's nice.
Speaker 6: But but I have a right, like me and other actors have the right when we see stuff like this and headlined ice Spice is making her debut. And do you know how many nose, how many like? How many hopes you gotta jump audition about you.
Speaker 5: She didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm just and yeah, I Spice is cool. I respect us doing her thing. I just don't like music that degrades people. You know, you're reducing men to just munches, so personally, so much more than that.
Speaker 5: You are you on?
Speaker 2: Who side are you on? I'm a munch. Huh, I'm more than a munch. I am not just mama.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're a bussy.
Speaker 12: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I have one.
Speaker 5: Okay, it just hasn't been activated yet. Don't take justice line from yesterday. Okay, I like that line.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you do. I'm sure you've activated quite a few bussy in your lifetime, haven't you.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about the first time? I ain't got nothing to do with that. We'll speak.
Speaker 2: That's how it sounds. I hate y'all. Who are you giving up?
Speaker 5: Boostle to man?
Speaker 2: Then before after the hour, we need Wild James Weeks to come in the front of the congregation.
Speaker 5: We'd like to have a word with him, all right, man, Wild James?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: And then after that, don't forget jes fix my mess eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need relationship advice or any type of advice called jess right now should help you out with all YO problems.
Speaker 5: Right Donkey days up next to the breakfast lug, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Wake up if you're like to enter the breakfast club, to.
Speaker 5: Make sure you're telling me to watch out for Florida man.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx. In all of four yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 15: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 7: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 14: Florida man is arrested after that say he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electric kit his press.
Speaker 5: Police arrested at Orlando.
Speaker 2: Man for talking to from me that the practice club, bitch, you don't here with Charlam hain't a god. I don't know why y'all keep it letting him get y'all like this. Don't It's not me, It is Florida, don't you Today? For Thursday, April eleventh, goes to a Florida man named Wiley James Weeks. Now, what does you uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida and today is no exception. See Saint Petersburg. Cops alleged that Wiley James Weeks was drunk, unsteady on his feet, he wasn't getting sturdy, and he smelled of liquor. That right there will always get you a drunk and disorderly charge in America. But you add on to that the fact that he was butt ass naked sitting in the trash can on a public sidewalk, you are absolutely going to jail. Now.
Speaker 5: Wiley win caught. Didn't even try to blame it on the alcohol.
Speaker 2: Nope. Wiley said he was not subject to arrest because he was allowed to be drunk and disorderly and sit naked in a trash can on a public sidewalk. You don't have to listen to me or believe me.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the New York Daily News to report police.
Speaker 25: A thirty five year old Florida man taken into custody over the weekend told police he believed he was allowed to be drunk and disorderly and sit naked in a trash can on the public sidewalk. Wiley James Weeks was found that way late Saturday night, when He also refused to identify himself on the grounds he was being illegally detained in downtown Saint Petersburg. Weeks was charged with misdemeanor counts of disorderly intoxication and resisting an officer without violence.
Speaker 5: This isn't even Wiley's first time doing this.
Speaker 2: He's got a long rap sheet and one of his prior bus came after Weeks and a male friend or spotted drunken neked on a Tampa street after they exited a bar.
Speaker 5: Wiley has watched Sesame Street one too many times.
Speaker 2: If you feel that you like to be drunk and neked and living in a trash can you, my friend, have been diagnosed with what doctors at South Carolina State University have called OTGS, commonly referred to as Oscar the grout syndrome. If you want to know the doctor's name from South Carolina State who did his study, look no further Doctor Leonard McKelvey. Okay, I have an honorary doctor from South Carolina State, so I am able to have these studies.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing you may not have known about Oscar the grouch.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is something you may not have known about Oscar groucher, and he had anti social personality disorder, which is why he was shown to lack empathy and loves to lie to others in order to manipulate them. His irrability our grouchiness is another way this manifested. Okay, are maybe he's just mad. He's naked living in a trash can while the rest of y'all living life like.
Speaker 5: His golden on Setmamu Street.
Speaker 2: Why am I bringing this up because I keep seeing people refer to Wiley James as Oscar of Grouch and I'm like, no, No, Oscar had it way worse because Wiley seems to be making these dumb ass choices to live like this. Wiley is making these dumb ass choices to get drunk in these Florida streets and then take off perfectly good clothes and go sit in trash cans. Okay, he's making a choice, poor choices based off alcohol to break the law. When I look at this man's rap sheet, just just go to the smoking Gun website. It says it overflows. Okay. He says his rap sheet overflows with theft, disorderly conduct, panhandling, criminal mischief, and other misdemeanor convictions. This man is a career misdemeanor and I'm not talking mister Elliott, so don't compare him to Oscar the grouch from Sesame Street. Okay, Oscar was a grouch, not a misdemeanor. Oscar was a lot of things. Okay, he was miserable, he was argumentative, he was an eigenic, rude, but he didn't have a rap sheet, s SPD Sesame speak. Police Department never had to arrest Oscar for anything, So don't compare him to a human making poor drunken choices in Florida. Now, while he pleaded guilty to both council being drunk, neked and disorderly, and he was fined five hundred and twenty dollars, question, how was just gonna fix the problem? This man is clearly an alcoholic who doesn't need to keep getting arrested in adam strips to his rap sheet. He needs to be sentenced to mandatory rehab for alcohol. This is the problem I have with this kind. We truly don't know how to even fix problems. Okay, this man don't need to keep getting arrested. He needs help. But you know what if Oscar the Grouch was never provided help on Sesame Street. Sesame Street a place where folks went to develop early language literacy skills, vocabulary, and reading and writing fundamentals. If he Oscar the Grouch couldn't get help there, why would I expect for this man to get help on a Florida street.
Speaker 5: Please give Wily James Weeks to sweep sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 26: Oh no, you are the doge of the day, the dogee all the day.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 5: I don't care about people like we say we do. This man got kinks though.
Speaker 2: This man was spotted leaving a bar with his male friend, and then him and the male friend got drunk on a Tampers street. Drunken naked on a Tampa street. Sounds like they.
Speaker 5: Couldn't wait to me my personal opinion, Wait for what.
Speaker 12: Said?
Speaker 5: I got behind closed.
Speaker 2: It couldn't waf for his busy to get activated. That's what you couldn't wait for. Okay, since you always want to ask you stupid questions. You know exactly what I mean, but you just want things spelled out for no damn reason. Okay, I always remember, but it's just a bussy waiting to get activated.
Speaker 8: All right, well, thank you for that donk of today. Indeed, all right when we come back, just fix my mess. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you're having some relationship problems, you're having some issues, called Ess right now's.
Speaker 5: Not an expert or anything. She has some experiences. Yes, it's always a hater. Please call up, let me know what you're going through.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's the breakfast local board.
Speaker 4: It the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 6: I'm all up in mass I'm gonna fix it, fix it, fixed it, fix it, Just gonna fix your mask. Because my advice is real morning everybody, we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 8: Is time for just fix my mess. We've got a lot of people on the lines. Eight hundred and five eighty five one o five one.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this hell?
Speaker 9: Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I can hear you? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 9: Like Daisy?
Speaker 5: Daisy Duke? You can tell your uncle's old. So what's your question for Jess?
Speaker 2: Mama?
Speaker 9: Okay, So I recently moved back too Michigan from Atlanta to live to move in with my seventy year old uncle because he's old and no one is there to take care of him. And so I'm install some cameras and now he's thinking that I'm buying on him. Also he's Jamaican. He thinks I'm spying on him and that I am trying to I don't know what you think.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to do.
Speaker 9: So he's starting to walk around naked and teach me alection.
Speaker 6: So so you install cameras and now and he feels uncomfortable with the fact that you have cameras, and so he's he want to teach you a lesson and walk around naked and hopes that you will take the cameras down.
Speaker 9: I guess he's spreading lesson. And I'm like, do I just take the cameras out. It's for everyone. Say, he's old, he's falling.
Speaker 3: Down the stuff.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, so you put the cameras in the house just to see when you're not there, what goes on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't know what to tell you to do about that.
Speaker 5: I really do not.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the most honest I've ever heard somebody on it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I don't know, I just I don't know.
Speaker 7: But just for his health.
Speaker 6: I mean, you get hitting cameras over, they'll leave him up. Yeah, why would you put him in a place where you know he can see him? He he he obviously ain't seen now he know exactly what's going on.
Speaker 9: So I put I did put him in the place where he could in the home healthcare people can And they said, oh, you have cameras now.
Speaker 3: He was like what I do?
Speaker 6: And oh god, okay, So but listen, if it's if he's seventy years old and he keeps falling and that can help him in any type of way, keep him up, I mean, and he like, you wanna come up there and take him down.
Speaker 5: We can stay mad at you won't stay mad forever.
Speaker 27: But okay, but what about him trying to walk around naked?
Speaker 9: And them be like, that's.
Speaker 7: Nist, that's your that's your uncle one.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure you don't have to change him and stuff like that. Here people, girl, Well that's that's all I got for you.
Speaker 2: Leave leave it up. I just leave him up. I mean, that's his house.
Speaker 5: He gonna walk around naked.
Speaker 2: He's seventy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you know, hello, who's this chastity.
Speaker 5: Hey, chastity, what's your question for Jess?
Speaker 9: How long do you?
Speaker 3: Oh, how's a question?
Speaker 18: How long should a person wait until the man after out?
Speaker 7: How long should a person wait until her band asks her out?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Like you guys are talking for a little while, How long until you either walk away or you give the man the all to meet them?
Speaker 9: Like you are you gonna ask me out?
Speaker 10: Or what?
Speaker 6: What depends on a person how, I mean, it depends on if they want a relationship. I mean, how long do you think a talking period should be?
Speaker 23: Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you on the waiting list? Do you feel like, right now am I on the waiting list?
Speaker 9: It's just us talking?
Speaker 5: Okay? All right?
Speaker 7: But you feel like you're waiting to be asked out?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I feel like I'm at this point like we've met each other's family and all that.
Speaker 7: Okay, So how long has it been?
Speaker 9: Like three and a half months?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: So then is that a conversation that you had with him? Like, hey, okay, so where do you see us? Like, where do you see us going from here? What are we doing from here? We've already met each other's families. Do you do this with other people you talk to? You know, before you say that, just be like where where is your where are you in the process with us moving forward? Like, cause I don't just let anybody meet my family, and I would think that you would neither.
Speaker 7: So just just ask him have you talked to him about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What are you saying?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 19: He wants us to be together.
Speaker 9: He speaks about the future, He speaks about engagement, marriage and what kind of weddings do I want and all this stuff, But you haven't acting out yet.
Speaker 5: Mm, we'll make it make it an issue.
Speaker 6: Not making an issue, but give them. I hate the word ultimatum. It's like just putting the obligation on somebody. But I think you should definitely have another talk with him and be like, okay, okay, if we're talking about our future together, we've met each other's families, we're talking about the type of wedding that you want to give me, what is holding you back or what is a potential roadblock that's preventing us from moving forward? As with a title like his boyfriend or girlfriend, I think you should ask them like straight up like that, don't be too defensive, don't come off to you know, tense, but just a regular conversation again, Okay, yeah, yeah, but the question that you initially asked, how long do you think? It depends on a person. See, I didn't know that y'all met each other's families. I don't cause three months may feel like maybe like not long enough for some people. But three and a half months, with the kind of things that you're doing, yeah, you should be on your way to being somebody's girlfriend.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you, no problem girl, All right, good.
Speaker 2: Luck, mama, thank you.
Speaker 5: Just fix my mess.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred and five eighty five, one on five one. If you got a question for Jess calling now, it's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 6: That about me for relationship problems at about me. If you need to beat your coworker's ass, at about me, for your coworker needs to beat your.
Speaker 5: Ass, call it up.
Speaker 6: Got to Jess, and I'm here to fix your masks, fix your mesk. He's getting very much mess.
Speaker 5: He let me fix that morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is dj Envy, Jess, Hilarry Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast Club where in the middle of just fix my mess.
Speaker 12: And we have.
Speaker 8: Anonymous on the line. Anonymous, good morning, Hello, Hello, what's your question for Jess?
Speaker 27: All right, so my question is basically, how do I have no ma? My mama still want to be in my girlfriend's baby life even though my friend girlfriend is okay with it.
Speaker 7: Okay, so your mom is still attached to your ex baby right.
Speaker 2: Because I was.
Speaker 27: I was in her life, she was less than six months, brought around everything, so it's like an attachment. But my current girlfriend on some mess like no, I'm not going for it, like that's weird.
Speaker 6: Okay, So what goes on between you and asks? What is she really afraid of? She's because it can't be the little baby, it gotta be what is the ex? Have you on the ex got caught up before with your new girlfriend? Or what's going on?
Speaker 20: Is it she?
Speaker 5: Did she hit you up in the times?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 27: W When me and her broke up, she was like often crazy mess like oh I don't ever want your unma baby if you like just going crazy. But in her defense, it was oh she was just mad.
Speaker 3: It was what she was just mad?
Speaker 8: Right right?
Speaker 5: In her defense?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Did you then when she threatened you to where you can't see the baby anymore?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 7: How did you respond to that? Did you beg to see her? Did you kind of playing to her?
Speaker 27: Kill, I'll just kill. But my mama still kept communicating, so she still allowed my mama to be in her life and get her and see her as my girlfriend. Feel like my mama trying to secretly keep me as like because you know my attachment.
Speaker 2: For the baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and obviously your your mother is taking on the role of a grandmother to this child, right right, right, so she is attached. Have you had a conversation with your mother, because that ain't even between you and the baby mother. No more, that's between you and your mother, especially if your parents. A girlfriend has a problem with that. It's it's more of a conversation with your moms. You having a conversation where I didn't.
Speaker 9: But she's like, you know, she's for the baby now, like it needs to.
Speaker 5: Do well your mother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, your mother can certainly be attached to the baby without doing too much with the mother and having too much to do with you and the mother of the child.
Speaker 5: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so it seems like because I can, I can tell you exactly what I feel like is going on. The baby mother come over there with the baby and be talking, you know, about you and how she missed you. How she wants her family back, and your mother is playing into that because she's the grandmother to the child.
Speaker 7: And uh, but you got this girlfriend that's in the way.
Speaker 6: And if I'm and if the mom is already taken a liking to the mother of the child, she and she don't really particularly care for your.
Speaker 5: Girlfriend, Is that right?
Speaker 10: Do?
Speaker 7: Your mother and your girlfriend got a relationship, right, So that's what it is.
Speaker 6: It's the point now because your mother's playing a bigger role than she needs to play.
Speaker 5: That's what it is. Catalysts is your mom's bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know what to tell you how to go at your mother, but you got you definitely got to have a conversation with her, even if it's.
Speaker 5: Just mind your business, my just mind your business.
Speaker 6: Get your granddaughter, take her back to her mother whatever, Stop listening to the to what her mom is feeding you. You know what I'm saying, because if I was a girlfriend, I would feel intimidated by that too. Your mother don't even want a relationship with me because she's so stuck on your ex.
Speaker 7: And the baby, So right, right right, definitely get that on lock though.
Speaker 5: Good luck, mama.
Speaker 9: I appreciate that. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: You definitely get to a certain age where you can tell your parents they're wrong about you know.
Speaker 2: You can definitely tell your parents to fall back. Yeah, you know, because they the old school.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Now, just with the message coming up.
Speaker 7: Deon Sanders reacts to his daughter being pregnant.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, we'll get to that next.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Yes, whether you're just going to show the Breakfast Club, Charlamagne and God just hilarious. Dj MBI's around here somewhere, but now it's time for just about nuss.
Speaker 3: Real, whether it's just carrobbing Moore just don't do no lines, don't do that.
Speaker 2: The world while es worldwide.
Speaker 4: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: She's the coaches Ship. She was able to.
Speaker 19: Get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 4: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Deone Sanders reacts to his daughter DeAndrea recently revealing her pregnancy. He sat down with People magazine to speak on how he feels about becoming the first time grandpa.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 6: I love the first time grandparents because my boyfriend's mother is the first time grandmother too.
Speaker 7: When I have this baby, she's just gonna hold it and love it and everything.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: Okay, he said, I haven't digested that whole thing yet. The only reason why I'm gonna be I guess I'm gonna be a little bit messy here. The only reason why I can say he haven't digested the whole thing is probably because who's the baby?
Speaker 5: Who the babies by?
Speaker 6: And surrounding all the drama that had to happen around the reveal of her pregnancy DeAndrea.
Speaker 5: She revealed that her pregnancy was.
Speaker 6: Was real on March eighth, but this was after rapper Dreazy I got into it where her ex boyfriend Jacquiz and she had said, uh that like basically, there's a clap bag. Oh girl, yeah you pregnant, you you got that baby or some something like that. So that's when we were tipped off about the baby. But he did go on to say her father said, I'm proud of my baby that she's at least waited until her thirties to give me this gift of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think they doone care about all that messy stuff. I just think it's the fact that that's.
Speaker 2: That's still your little girl. No matter how old your daughter gets, you still look at her and you're like, that's my little girl.
Speaker 5: And now you're like, damn, I'm about to be a granddaddy.
Speaker 2: That's a whole other hit. That's a whole other hit after the daughter because you like, yeah, I know, I'm old grandpa.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that still is very relevant in the fact is that's his daughter.
Speaker 6: So all the drama definitely feel like you care about it, but hey, don't care too much to dive into it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, if it's.
Speaker 2: Wrong, the healthy baby right now, I ain't know nothing about it.
Speaker 7: I set across from you and reported it.
Speaker 6: So but anyway, and other news actors support Romeo and juliet star Franjisca. I'm able the Rivers. That's the name, right, her name is Francisca Ahmi Wooda Rivers. Absolutely actually absolutely is I think yes. After racial abuse, So after the announcement of Francisca being casted as Juliette in the theater production of Romeo and Juliette with Tom Holland, who is so hard, she has been the subject of online abuse. Okay, a lot of people in the comments were saying, like she's unattractive, you know, ugly, and she's dark and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 6: But Jamie Lloyd Company, which is the theater company, they wrote a letter in support of Ami Wooda Rivers, and they said, we want to send a clear message to Francisca and black women performers who face this kind of abuse. We see you, We see the art you managed to produce with not only the pressures that your white colleagues face, but with the added traumatic hurdle of misogyny.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I ain't ever saying that I know what misogyny and misogyness is, but it said massagore.
Speaker 5: Maso, oh I are is at the end of it.
Speaker 2: At this point, you got to put that is the marketing plan, right, because it's old at this point, like whenever they announce, you know, a black person, especially a black woman for a role.
Speaker 5: I guess that's typically for a white woman.
Speaker 2: Social media activates whether or not it's real people or bots or whatever it is, but you know it kind of you kind of got to put that into the marketing plan because the algorithm don't know the difference.
Speaker 5: Just make sure they hashtaging Romeo and Juliet. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But more than eight hundred black actors have signed an open letter to support Francesca.
Speaker 3: So I do.
Speaker 5: I do love that.
Speaker 7: But Shane drop about road. She's like, I'm a stand I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 2: She should. She should let a bunch of strangers on social media and a bunch of bots right from a great road to take my life.
Speaker 6: I don't know who's still gonna come and see it still, I don't know if they can come see it now, But who cares? Yeah, I mean, you don't even know how many people, how many of those people are even real? Yeah, and they probably will go see it just to hate on it. I'm saying, the algorithm don't know the difference. Hashtag Romeo and Juliet. Hashtag the young lady's name. Okay, type her name out. The algorithm does not know the difference. While Romeo and Juliet opens May twenty third, and we'll play through August third, and.
Speaker 2: I hope all of those people that are clapping back against those bots and those online critics, y'all better show up and support the movie absolutely. Y'all better make sure y'all have buchs of those seats, because not then you give them another reason to say this is why you can't cast black people for thee It didn't work right.
Speaker 7: Excuse me a head, a little bit of indigestion, Okay.
Speaker 6: Andy Cohen announces Bravo kN will not be held this year, but we'll return to Las Vegas in twenty twenty five, so it's no secret why. Andy conn revealed that this will not be happening this year, but it will pick back up November fourteenth to November sixteenth at Caesar's Forum in twenty twenty five. This came after the announcements of the lawsuits by former star former stars alleging workplace harassment and discrimination. Instead of Bravocon, that will be other events in twenty twenty four where fans get to meet their favorite Bribo stars, though so Bravo says that the event will offer advanced screenings and sneak peaks of other networks on upcoming shows.
Speaker 8: To cancel, absolutely can't have the fun we usually have. Maybe next year when he cools may But why if he just doesn't go? Because Bravo kN is bigger than Andy Cohen. There's a lot of people that just love the shows on Bravo, right, and get to meet the cast members.
Speaker 5: To get to meet the people and get to sleep peak.
Speaker 6: Too many questions would be asked, But to be honest with you, this is what I report at the beginning of the week. Bravo Con is like Andy Cohen, you know what I'm saying. He made Bravo Con what it is, so we can't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I can't do that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, that's amazing. So that's oh, yeah, that's the new yow Oh, I still got some time left. Okay, so look, yeah, hold up before you do your little finger. Look, Chris Brown is dropping a deluxe album today to the yeah, to the one that tore to the original one.
Speaker 5: He getting ready for this tour. All right, I thought I did see a new song get released.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a deluxe way is a deluxe song or deluxe album? Holder, I can't get no, so I.
Speaker 5: It's a deluxe album.
Speaker 6: Deluxe album arrives today, which songs from the original album eleven eleven h.
Speaker 5: Eleven eleven, Yeah, because that's the that's the toy on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so y'all make sure y'all dropped that to day And look also bump that glow, Bump that glow really, y'all that I'm not talking about just the singles. I'm talking about it. It's a no skip album. That that the album is bumping features like money Bag Yo up on there the next two times.
Speaker 5: It's it's a lot.
Speaker 7: It's a lot going on the album. Did my make up to the album other day?
Speaker 2: Work? Yesterday?
Speaker 5: It was lit?
Speaker 7: Why why did you listen to it? Because because I told you to? Yes, old man, Yes, all right.
Speaker 2: It's one of them songs. I really like. What's the one name of it? Will she be saying, ain't no me?
Speaker 7: I think I feel like she say that every song.
Speaker 2: It was the hook. I think the hook is. I think it's called no b want to Curse?
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's no Okay, I got you, all right?
Speaker 2: Not sure you play?
Speaker 5: You need to play it in your mix too well?
Speaker 2: Which won play Wanna be with Glorilla and making this tight? Making it floated on that record. By the now, you got a lot of mixes and a segment. I know that's right, man. Let's get to the mix right now. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 4: You're checking out the breakfast club holding everybody.
Speaker 5: It's DJ n VJ, just Hilari, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 8: We got a salute to uh Tamika Foster and Crystal Renee Christoph Renee for joining us this morning.
Speaker 5: You can check out Bold and Bougie on we TV and.
Speaker 2: All Black right now. In All Black right now, that's right to salute the Alice Randall and Saluta Roseanne Cash. We had an event last night at the Brooklyn Public Library celebrate now Lois Randall's book My Black Country, a Journey through Country Music, Black Past, President Future. Roseanne Cash is the legendary country singer who's also the daughter of the legendary country singer Johnny Cash. So thank you everybody that's been going to get My Black Country and make sure you go get it. It's available everywhere you buy books.
Speaker 5: Now, all right, when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning, wanting everybody. It's DJ Envy, just Hilary, chelam and the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here. You guys, have a great day. Chela Man, you got a positive note.
Speaker 2: I do have a positive note man today I just want to tell y'all make sure you're always giving God the glory.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't care what happens in your life, just say thank you God, you know, through good times, through bad times, but especially in the good times and especially in the bad times, because I just want you all to know that all gifts from God are intended to direct our attention to God and create fresh affection for God. So when you see, you know, somebody giving God the glory, pay attention to them, man, because it's to help you get back in line with your creator so you can give your fresh affection for God as well.
Speaker 4: So thank you God.
Speaker 5: I love that. That is the best thing that you ever said on this head.
Speaker 2: I want you to say thank you God. Envy.
Speaker 5: Hey man, there you got breakfast club bitches.
Speaker 2: You y'all finished or y'all done