Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Against the Chronicles podcast, where gainst the Rep Lives, it's your boy Big Steel along with the notorious Hill. There it is man. We just came back on the long trip to Miami, man kicking with the homies nowhere and dj ef Hen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a it. It was a pretty cool little, uh setup, and I think the interview was you know, it was on point, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: So y'all tuning, y'all, make sure y'all tuning into that, cause it's coming up that Miami. You know what, dough dog, I was ready to get back to the motherfucking crib though.
Speaker 2: I'm like that anywhere I travel too. You know, this ain't like back in the days.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Back in the days, you was you yearned to get out the city, you know, and go see some different shit. But uh, right about now, you know, you got so much shit going on at the home front, and you know, whether you got a wife or girl, and you got kids and you know, shit to take care of. So you know, it's kind of hard.
Speaker 1: Saying the motherfucker getting old though, No, you just got it's a lot of shit that you gotta take care of. It.
Speaker 2: It ain't like niggas got handlers and accountants and all that shit. You know, so, and it ain't like being at home. Shit, it's just like you gonna be the fuck at home. Yeah, yeah, you're sleeping on your own shit. But it was cool though, man, It's a blessing. Man and brother showed us a real good time. I neat shit, nigga, do once you do the shit, nigga, I'm ready to get out, Nigga. If I can get a flight out that night, you get me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They lucky that motherfucking airlines don't run twenty four seven and.
Speaker 1: Shit, you want to go do the shit? Be like, nigga, what can we get at? What time? Is it?
Speaker 2: Twelve one? We done, nigga? Let's see we let's see if we can get on that three o'clock.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get something eating just he history the head trades to the airport. You know what, though, man, Times have changed the whole lot, man. And one of the biggest changes I'm seeing, man, is I don't know how I do know how I feel about this J Cole and Kendrick shit, man, you know Kendrick through the first shot and me knowing a little homie all that was was just a little slap in the back of the head. That wasn't his full throttle.
Speaker 2: What you what you say? What you say that what you consider that a form of just dissing or beefing? I don't think there is there two Is there two differences? What you say there's a difference between dissing and beefing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That to me, man, that's just this and that's hip hop shit right there, dog, It ain't no beef. You know, them brothers ain't got no problem the world they see each other. It's not on the level of the pocket big shit. It's not nothing like that. This is friendly competition. I'm the number one nigga. I'm about to show what y'all motherfuckers go had to wrap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's not on the level of to me, when Lynch Mob was going against you know, above the law and them getting into confrontations or whatever already liked or my my, my situation with quick you know uh.
Speaker 1: X, people actually got hurt and that you know when that ship was said. So this is rap shit, dog, That's why I didn't see the need for on the policy.
Speaker 2: How how warranted is is and how healthy is dissing and beefing in the hip hop.
Speaker 1: Man, I think as long as that ship stay on record, Dog, To be honest, it's just like that's what hip hop was formed on. Man. You used to have what's the homie cool Mold D and what's the other old school cat man? You know you had that ship. You had Cool Mode versus El Cool, Jay l L versus ic T. Nobody died Dog. It was just a bunch of bravado friendly fucking competition. I'm the best. It's almost the same thing. You know, Even though hip hop is not a physical sport, it's a mental sport. Right. If you're a wide receiver, you talking shit to the number one dB on the team. If you're the number one dB on the team, you wanna guard the option, you wanna scar, you wanna guards your opponent's number one receiver? Am I right? Exactly? You know what I'm saying. So you just I think the Homiekendrick just threw a rock out there, like Nigga, I'm that nigga who wants some of him and Drake being low keep going back and forth over years. I'm gonna tell you this, man, I heard Drake got a record already, Dog, but he not ready for that. Boy, Kendrick Lamar is not meet meal. Is Is it healthy for hip hop? Hell yeah, it's healthy for hip hop? Hip hop getting a little man, I'm gonna tell you right now, and this is not no, not to the to the ladies, but it's a bunch of bras putting off the best records writing out Dog.
Speaker 2: Is that because they're putting out the best records? Or is it because their fan base has become stronger with the with the with with what the females are pushing You get.
Speaker 1: Me, man, I gotta say this, dog, what you what? You what?
Speaker 2: You say that it's bona fide, true good hip hop? Or is it because of the women that are at the forefront of of of the hip hop that is being pushed or are coming with the same agenda? You know, I say that the fucking nigga make you pay nigga. Uh my pussy, this, my pussy that.
Speaker 1: Get a bag. I got this, I got.
Speaker 2: That as opposed to you know, the Queen Latifa's Yo Yo's money loves the Lady of Rap.
Speaker 1: It was just a whole nother era. Man. You gotta remember we was in a different ERAa. We was in the so called conscious era, even gainst the rap was conscious rap to an extent. You feel what I'm saying. You know, you know it had a it had a background to it. You feel what I'm saying. I think now though, we in the generation of let's get a bag, let's get high, let's go get to the money, right, That's what they're doing. So that's what they communicating to their peers, right. I think when I'm listening to like, you know, you got the sexy rails, but you also got the glow Realers, right, you feel what I'm saying that, Yeah, the low record, that shit go right there. And she on there talking her ship.
Speaker 2: She mean I I get props to the females who you can't put it passive. If if a.
Speaker 1: Broad is sexy and she fine, and that's just what it is. That's just what it is.
Speaker 2: She if she pushes that, you know, she could want, like you said, she could be on the glow Realer ship. And just the fact that you know, I'm aware of sexy outfit or my hair gonna be this or be that, and it pushes that that i'mbiyance of being a sexy mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think you gotta have a balance. I think you know you got the sexy red she do her thing, the kids like her. She do her stuff. You got Glowrilla, and you also got a lot of other bras out that they can spit. I shouldn't call them bras, my bad. You have a lot of other young ladies out there. They can spit, right. But going back to this hip hop, hip hop at this core, man is competitive. You are never gonna be if you if you expect to have a respected hip hop career, it's gonna be defined on what your beefs was. Did you run and tuck your tail and see? It's one thing to lose on a record? Dog?
Speaker 2: But is that is that hip hop banter of this scene? Or is that beef? That's not beef Dog, that's just this one. I don't think that's beef. I don't think Dot Nimbus running got the homies lined up and waiting for one of these cats laying. I don't think it's nothing like that. I think it's just hip hop. I think it's friendly competition. And I'm gonna tell you like this, I don't understand. I don't understand the whole premise you getting slapped in the back of the head. Let's say, somebody's spit a spitball at you, right, which that's what it was for.
Speaker 1: Kid, That was a little spitball. Trust me, he didn't go in on them niggas yet he spit a spitball at him. He turned around and spit one back at him. Didn't messed around and say I'm sorry when they got in the hallway. You feel what I'm saying. I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna keep stressing on the fact that my nigga said, you know, because again, it ain't beef. So why is motherfucker's tripping off of my bad? You know, I shouldn't have did it. I mean, shit, I don't. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't regret.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna apologize for even the beef that I had in my situation what like. But like I said, I don't think it was good for the city and hip hop because other situations that happened behind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask you this, I'm money you lose during that whole conflict. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't, who knows, I've never calculated. But like I said, my goal was never to be my My goal was never to be separated as far as h and the artists is concerned. Now, you know, when we was first coming up and CEMW even before you know, the situation were quick we had, you know, little niggas was dissing each other other, little rap groups and shit like that. It wasn't to the point of where we was ready to go ride on a nigga and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Understand what makes you and see you in quick situation was a little different, bro than this one right here, because you was a cryp, you a crip and he's a blood and y'all from the same city. It's not even like y'all in the city that's over. It's not like Quick was from guardena somewhere. Use that That's what I said. That's why it's in the same city. That that makes y'all se situating a lot more volatile.
Speaker 2: But I said that, you know, I think and like I said, you got a lot of that shit to you know, you got a lot of that going on with the youth today. Niggas want to you know, validate their you know, identities and who they are. And as far as you know, I'm from over here, and so a lot of ways to express that because like I said, now you're gonna have niggas all over the world, you know, looking at where you from and whatever and get.
Speaker 1: The bug of that.
Speaker 2: But a lot of that comes from just a neighborhood shit. And that goes back to when the crypts and the bloods first started. You know, naturally, you supposed to beef for the blood. You supposed to beef for the crypt That's that's the nature behind the situation.
Speaker 1: Especially when you're in the same city. Because I guarantee you probably knew a whole bunch of the same bros that you knew. You feel what I'm saying, and vice versa. You feel what I'm saying. You probably knew a whole bunch of women that he may have been acquainted would have known. So now you got that element involved, and you just you got that, You got the bitches, you got the neighborhood, and you got.
Speaker 2: The It sits right, especially with a nigga showing his loyalty to the neighborhood. Is everything's all of course, Naturally, if I'm being dissed by a blood or I'm being dished by a crip. Your motherfucking mentality is neighborhood first, right.
Speaker 1: For sure, especially out here. And that's pretty you feel what I'm saying, But that's what That's what mo.
Speaker 2: It's hard to get away from that because a lot of dudes, even nowadays with the youngsters, you see it. Like I said, you go on YouTube and you see a lot of the young homies. You know, nigga, I'm from here, I'm from there, nigga is it's vocalized, you know, in the records nowadays. Like I was saying, shit, I never said we was crips. That was just automatic shit. When we started to CMW. We didn't yell, you know, I'm from Tragnw and I'm from here and I'm from there. We didn't do that because we was already doing that shit before, so we already had that on our backs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this generation though, dog, But.
Speaker 2: My thing wasn't to get into it to be how they said gangster rapper. Yeah, I was just spending reality. They decided to call it gangster rap because we was cripping in blood. A majority of the MC's coming out of the West Coast were either from a section or affiliated to a section. You give me, so that we got that slapped on it. But I never got into it. I got in it to be a hip hop motherfucker. I liked hip hopping, rapping and shit like that. So that's what it was about. The fact that we was gangbanging. That was separate from it, but people took that role in and then the stories we was telling was always associated with the neighborhoods and what was going on in the city. And then so naturally, you know what I'm saying, you got blood rappers, you got cryp rappers. It's automatic to beef. It ain't even like you said, it's not even dissing. It's going straight to beefing because because you niggas is crips and you niggas is blood and it's always gonna.
Speaker 1: Be the homies. It's never the two rappers. Really, it's the motherfuckers that surrounding everybody. It's the motherfuckers they run around with you on every day. The may the man came up with you, it's the homies that came up with him. They really out there pushing the line one because you gotta remember, they don't really have no talent, so they weighed strip back It's like, yeah, nigga, this hood on hood This ain't no rap on rap shit. This hood on hood.
Speaker 2: Shit, especially if it's niggas claiming your neighborhood or niggas you cool with with other you know, neighborhoods that's associated with y'alls shit. Uh, niggas gonna feel like nigga, you might well be this and me.
Speaker 1: Do you feel me? And just think about it. See, we didn't have the internet back then to hype shit up right now you got the internet component. Like I was talking to you about the King Vaughn shit when he got killed. That was two cruise to lot. Yeah you feel what I'm saying that somebody wind up dead dog and then they making records, then they making records about the shit and everything else. Man, it just like it can get in.
Speaker 2: I'm looking and then I look at situations like that, like a lot of our beef stem because you know, niggas was in the same city and like I said, when you got game shit involvement.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 2: I never, I never, I've never had an issue with any any situation outside of where I was from.
Speaker 1: You get me. I never had beefs with niggas from other states. That's usually because you know what dog Me and you talked about that how you could be revered outside of your city, right, but inside your city, motherfuckers refused to acknowledge you almost or it's almost like you did something wrong with them. They take it so personal.
Speaker 2: I mean, some dudes, I guess it would have to be you know, niggas who, like I was trying to say, with the respect shit, it's just some niggas who just respect you because of what you do and what you did for you know, hip hop, and you know, and they were from different neighborhoods and whatever, but just for the fact that you always represented, you know, a nigga factor in the hood niggas and you always spoke on those those those situations and niggas who came from the hood, they'll give you that respect, you know what I'm saying. But it's unfortunate, like you know, they come with the territory of when you decide to start gang banging or being from the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I said, with all them situations, they it's always the outside component. It's just like now you have people who are allegedly out of old Boys camp. You know, out of the kids J Cole's camp, they talking shit on the internet of this on on site. You know they doing this. And you know who's to say how deeply involved with them with J Cole they are. It's always the outside shit. And you gotta remember we're still dealing with human beings. No matter how much of a superstar somebody is. They not immune the catching that bug and want to retaliator, not looking soft. You feel what I'm saying. Shit can kind of get out of hand sometimes, Like to me, this ain't even that type of thing, man. And I think if it started off being one of them situations in hip hop to where you gotta take the competitive element out of it, out of it because somebody could possibly lose their life, I think that's what's gonna hurt the game. Though it shouldn't be like that, in my opinion. How do a lot of beef start?
Speaker 2: I do a lot of distance start, dude? Is it because niggas get offended behind shit?
Speaker 1: Or you know how he niggas to get the motherfucker mad?
Speaker 2: Niggas feel like just I mean, but I say that about niggas on your home on your home turf. It's just niggas who generally don't don't don't like you. It ain't because you got into it with they hood, or you fucked one of they bitches, or you know, y'all did a move together and a nigga told on you. Now it's just nigga who just I don't like that motherfucker Like man, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it real. Most rappers have tremendous egos from the beginning, right. If you ever notice, bro, it's hard to you know how they talk about everybody want to see certain collaborations happen. Some collaborations will never happen because of people's egos. You feel what I mean? You gotta had a first verse of my producer gotta do or I want this split them, the publishing, it's all kinds of stuff because everybody always going to try to make themselves feel more important than the next man. Right, everybody want to be the man? Dog, did I think I was better than every nigga who was doing the basically the same shit I was doing? Never that.
Speaker 2: It's good to have confidence in yourself done when it comes to you making your music and whatever. That's great, But uh, some niggas take that confidence like you said, uh to the wrong to the wrong place exactly. Niggas might take your confidence as as a sign of of of threats or he's threatened by your confidence in yourself, so I want to knock this nigga down, or you know, that's when all this nigga ain't real come in or who this bitch thing she is or you know, and it just it's all off of niggas feeling you know, threatened by yo yo yo come up and your confidence. It ain't nothing wrong with that. You got you You're supposed to be confident in yourself, of.
Speaker 1: Course, but it's a lot of people that don't like to share that spotlight, right, and when you got.
Speaker 2: That dark and it could be niggas who it could be niggas who ain't even trying to.
Speaker 1: Rap have that attitude. And it could be the slightest little thing, right, it could be the slightest little thing like let's say, let's say both fucking because I don't know where this shit woul Drake and Kendrick come from. Right, it could have been as slight as a motherfucker stepping on somebody's shoe, was not saying excuse me right, and next thing, you know, a motherfucker got an attitude or a motherfucker being played being little niggad, you know what I'm saying, Getting that feeling like he tried to play me out out there, you feel what I'm saying. So you never know where this shit really come from the beginning with man, I think on some rap shit, I don't Drake is a bad motherfucker dog. Like I'm not going to ever sit up here and say Drake is weak or whack. But when it comes to that rap shit dog, it's a little different than just who got the best song writing ability on some shit dog. It's about who really go go for the juggler with them bars? You feel what I'm saying, Who really go garner the attention from the masters to say, oh, now, yeah, his shit was.
Speaker 2: Just superior to his and so, and then what happens there or like does it get to the status of or now if we see somebody, if we see something in the club or you know, but you know, they on different. They there on that high level, so they may have never even cross paths.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's never gonna beat them to cross past but if this ship is fill out on the street, it's gonna be all the surrounding and supporting cast. Like you know, it's nigga's up to out here. The love Dot. You feel what I'm saying, Right, A whole lot of people that just really love that dude. You feel what I'm saying, Like, I'm sure it's motherfuckers they love Drake.
Speaker 2: Too, right, But I don't think it's unless them two had a h a real like. I don't think somebody would just like fuck that. We gonna we just we just some outsiders and we're gonna go try.
Speaker 1: To do some shit. I don't think their beef is that there. They wouldn't be like that because that would be bad for hip hop because they like Yeah, because contrary to what niggas may think about Dot dog Dot is really from Compton. He's you feel what I'm saying. He thinks not propect way the game, life and stuff like that. But ain't nobody gonna let nobody put a hand on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I don't know why would it even go to this. It's not gonna eat It's not That's what I'm shit is on the rap disk level, I'm I'm I feel I'm superior. I don't know if it's to get to the point of you know, because it ain't like I'm gonna be hanging in the club when y'all come to the club and shit like that, Like I'm a fucking.
Speaker 1: Like I said, It ain't never the artist or really their im media circle. This is all the external shit. You know how you always got through niggas who connected to somebody through some old far out shit. I get that. And the artists don't even know who the fuck they is, but they able to come. They may know a nigga security you know what I'm saying, so they feel like they team such and such as corny as hell, But that's where most of the bullshit come from, bro niggas who ain't got shit to do with nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a lot of that shit come from niggas who claim in neighborhoods and who fit they not on that type of shit. Like I'm I'm I'm dissing on some I'm super I'm more superior. I'm not dissing on the fact that nigga my hood is better than yours. That's where other niggas, some niggas come from that like, nigga, my hood is this and the hood is this, and we're gonna ride on you niggas because y'all claiming a different hood. They're beef doesn't They're They're dissing doesn't start from that. They dissing starts from music. Because I'm the more superior motherfucker in music.
Speaker 1: I feel.
Speaker 2: Niggas who get into those situations like you talking are the side niggas who like you know, you know what happens always like we've all had it. Like any nigga who was rapping and who came from a neighborhood, you got an entourage of neighborhood niggas, not no security, not no these they strictly neighborhood niggas. Now, if they go out one night and it's so happened to be the nigga that we beefing with is performing at a club or at a party, that's gonna take off because it's beyond the rap shit. It's on some hood shit. Really, it's really on some hood shit. Because when you cross the boundary, that's what I say, If you cross the boundaries of talking about niggas spots or what niggas represent, then it becomes more than distance.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know if it ever go there with him, and I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The thing with a nigga like Drake, he plays so dirty, right, he plays real dirty. But he remember that show Leave It to Beever. I know a lot of niggas that listening show. Ain't that Oh? But you remember that Eddie Hasker motherfucker that always played the nice role around motherfuckers. That really was a dvous ass nigga. That's Drake, you feel what I'm saying. He's like a Disney character, but he really evil as fuck, right. He gonna find out information on a niggas broad if he can. He gonna find out information if you had a mama who filed for bankruptcy or used to say a pussy thirty years ago. He's the type of nigga that's gonna go investigate that shit already. And you know this nigga probably got an army your niggas that's writing this shit for him, right, And so he's over there piecing up some shit to where Kendrick is the nigga that's gonna get his notebook and go back to that shit and go be in there actually writing some bars for your ass and getting ready. I don't know. I don't think Drake can fuck with dot on no type of rap level.
Speaker 2: I mean, hopefully it doesn't take a nigga want nigget intentionally personal because you can't win a rap this.
Speaker 1: That's what he would do, though, dog like niggas like That's why Drake couldn't fuck with the push your Tea nigga and push your tee because push your Tea is way more grindy than him. He gonna go dig up some shit, nigga. I'm gonna talk about your kids. You ain't fucking with dick you had with the Porno Tramp. I'm gonna talk about this. I'ma go in on your ass. You feel what I mean, and he gonna be sold.
Speaker 2: Do you feel that's when it goes from dissing to beefing? It could because I'm gonna tell you, because they go for your if you like. He didn't mention anything or family shit or whatever. No, I'm rapping. I'm dropping lines about what I think about your rap shit, what I think about how your rap is going and your career as far as the music you make. I didn't go say nothing about no kids or mama and none of that. So why would you feel like, oh, well, now I'm finna go and talk about your mama and y'all used to be on Section eight and shit like that, because go down, tell you now you right now you're ready to go into the beef element and it's okay.
Speaker 1: Like to know what though, Dog, I don't know if I don't think see DoD is such a real EMC right, I don't think he's gonna go there with that shit. It's gonna always stay on the rap shit. While I'm saying so, why would you know? Because for you to be the other motherfucker on the other end of the rope and for a nigga to tug you off just some strictly dope lines and motherfucking phrases and what metaphors? Now you want to take it personal? Drake has always been known to do personal shit, like, Dog, I don't heard about this man fucking other niggas brawls all kind of shit. You feel what I'm saying, he's that type of motherfucker. Dog did it go find your egg? That's your bitch is weak? Then exactly, Drake, bitches, we told she gonna go fucking nigga that you that nigga all three of Satan Dog, that nigga Drake is the devil Dog. Now it's all fair and love and war. If you want to go to war with me then and shit, all bets is off. But I be feeling like if you want to cross into that person or motherfucking side, I mean, because we can rap against each other all day, That's what I'm here for. That's why I consider myself to be an MC, you know what I'm saying. That's why I'm here and hip hop because nigga, we can go colorful line for line all day. But when you want to cross over to the personal, you want to start, you know, talk about mamas and kids and let's go back. Let's go back to this right, and it's old as fuck. But when Drake had this shit going on with meet Meal, he said something about I took your bics on tour and she made more money than us, something like that. I don't forget, I don't remember the line orbate him, but he said some real slick shit in regards to that niggas who somebody who was a broad at that time, right, like pretty much like nigga, I took you broad on the world tour.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I don't, I don't, I don't, can't. I don't get into that shit. Still, I don't be unders because like I said, niggas want to get personal on the we might as well just fight.
Speaker 1: Then you feel so, you feel so you want them type of niggas. If a nigga came with a real personal record director that shoot, you go scrap with.
Speaker 2: That nigga, because I'm like, what's all the nigga, I don't got time to be doing no motherfucking motherfucking in depth personal nigga. Your mama used to do this and that. Because you're trying to win a rap battle, nigga, that's what these niggas might will get these hands up.
Speaker 1: That's what these niggas is willing to take it though. Dog. And again, I don't know what the gripe your's dog, I assume, and I guarantee you fucking with somebody like Drake He's thoughts. He strikes me as the type of nigga that kick somebody off the tour for nothing, for not opening the door for him or some ship like that. You feel what I'm saying, Mmm, I don't know the man, man, but he just you don't like You don't like Drake, do you, Man? I'm just pro Kendrick. Just you don't like Drake. I hear that. You know what you feeling. You don't like Drake. I actually think Drake make phenomenal motherfucker music. But I also think he's a devious nigga. But it ain't. But it ain't that the name of the game. As far as strategist I might meet him, he might have the nicest motherfucking the world. I'm just saying when it comes to this rap beef ship, he seemed like he nice and harmless, but I think he's gonna go all in and a and he's a competitive motherfucker. I don't have a personal opinion because it's not music I listen to. So when it ain't even ship I don't listen to, I don't. I have no opinion about it. You know, if you want to battle and be clever with it and slick, you know, you you gotta praise motherfuckers who can be who has the input to th nigga? Let me go hide me a private invest That's the thing. And to me, it's all about competition. Like I said, I Drake got some records. I like, I think Drake is a great songwriter, you know, for the shit he do write on or whatever, because I heard he got a team of writers and even with that, that's his program, he still gotta deliver on that shit. You feel what I'm saying. But I guarantee you he got some cats over there constructing a record specifically for him to go at Kendry. That motherfucker is like Ivan Drago. Remember how you had Rocky, Yeah, remember the Rocky movie that nigga Kate out as the nigga that's Rocky. He going back to the to the behind the meat market and Compton and beating the rib the big bags of ribs and shit and running up motherfucking Rose Frans Boulevard and shit, he gonna take it back to the essence on your ass. Drake is that nigga that got the photographers around and shit like that. A million niggas in the room writing raps. Professor is ready.
Speaker 2: I mean like, I'm I'm always for you know, representing Compton and whoever's for the city. Are you? Are you like nigga? I want some shit to go down with it. Hell Man, this is the motherfucking hip hop dog. Hell yeah, I love to see that shit the Battle of Clash of the Titans. Yep, that's gonna be good for the colchure. You know how much in the time where they say hip hop record sales is down, Dog, we need to bring some excitement back to the colture.
Speaker 1: Dog. This what this? He is right here? This is rap shit. That's why I fucked me up. When Ja Cole or I'm sorry, I don't want to have nothing to do with this. This is out my character. Nigga. You didn't do nothing wrong. You wrote a you wrote a very mediocre for a minute song or however long it was. You didn't do nothing wrong with no need to apologize. I don't even know if the apology is valid. I just think his record didn't get the response he wanted, so he said fuck it. I'm gonna go say I'm sorry. If anything, you should be sorry for putting out that mediocre as shit in the midst of this the biggest confrontation in the last few years of hip hop. I think this shit healthy for the motherfucking sport. Dog can't have no one nigga just running around dominating who who was dominating? Though? You know what, man, I'm taking j Cole out the question. He donna say it. He's sorry already. He not even in the motherfucker discussion no more. I think it's gonna come down. What do you want to see happen?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 2: Because, like I said, it's like that ship that be on TV when animals go wrong or when so and so like something could like you just said, it could be some side niggas who feel like I want to step up and do some shit. I'm down for Kendrick, I'm down for Drake. Are you feeling like you advocating that ship?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not see I ain't saying nothing about nobody casting each other bodily harm.
Speaker 2: No, but you said, you said it could be some nigga and it ain't gotta beat him too.
Speaker 1: But for the fact.
Speaker 2: That it is, you know, it's it's great for hip hop. But just like they said, when when hip hop goes wrong.
Speaker 1: You can't control the motherfucker's on the right.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't control them. So whatever happened with the side niggas and all that show, now, I really hope that shit don't happen when you want to just keep it on the hip hop I would love to keep it on the hip hop level. You know what ideally want to see it happen. I want to see Drake drop a record. Then I want to see Kendrick drop a record. Like I'm gonna tell you, you couldn't tell me when that ship with Hole and Nas was going down. You wasn't paying attention as a nigga. That's an MC. You always.
Speaker 2: Respect the nature of the hunt and definitely when it's coming from too lyrical mother fu.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I thought that amazing when motherfucker, I'm gonna tell you what I said.
Speaker 2: My my situation was different because it wasn't just all my nigga gonna make a go this song, eight gonna make a song, he gonna make a song. WOOTI wom It got to the fact that nigga we ready to do some killing.
Speaker 1: See y'all, shit was different, dog, I'm talking about like Jay and Nis. I think the Drake and Kendom shit that.
Speaker 2: Level could the Jay and Nos shit because somebody got hurt behind that.
Speaker 1: Who got hurt? Me?
Speaker 2: And saying who could it have been Could it have turned into a.
Speaker 1: Situation, Yeah, it could have definitely. Man, I'm gonna tell you something. When he came out with the condoms in the back seat, I'm talking about leaving condoms on the baby seat and all that shit. Man, that nigga could have snapped the one I'm gonna beat the shit out of his gabra. You know, like you don't have this nigga in the back of mark. You feel what I'm saying. It could have got ugly in that aspect, dog, right, because it got real personal, right?
Speaker 2: Or could it have gotten to the point that nigga, y'all from over there and we from over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure, Dog, I'm pretty sure any situation when you're dealing with the hip hop everybody from somewhere, right, no matter how fuck with the rappers gangstere is, it's all about the power of his un to rage the neighborhood. He from, right, So it's always gonna be the possibility of some niggas from the hood stepping out of line and just doing some shit that's terrible. You feel what I'm saying. It ain't got nothing to do with the records, because this shit should all be about. And what I'm when you talk about hip hop battles, right, you gotta be prepared for anything. A nigga might dig up something from your past to some inflammatory that it could fuck you up, right, Like, look at this shit that happened to Rick Ross and Fifty when the shit when they was beef and right, he pulled out that this nigga used to work at it as a motherfucking security guard of the prison. You feel what I'm saying as a motherfucking you know, officer of the law. That shit could have been really disastrous for Rose's career. But Rose handled that shit like a boss because he always kept on record while Fifty wanted to go to the Shenanigans and all that shit that nigga Ross said, noah, nigga, come back in here. You get this work with these bars, fuck all the jokes and all the outside shit. So what I was the motherfucker that had a job. It's not like the nigga was. It's not like, you know, to the general public, they go always paint the picture that yeah he was a law enforcement officer. No he wasn't. This nigga had a thirty thousand dollars a year job watching the motherfucking the prisoners, keeping them niggas in line. You feel what I'm saying. So it's like he kept it on the records and he came with that when he came with mafia music or whatever that shit. That shit was hard as a motherfucker. He kept the attention on the records. I think as long as niggas, I think all that little sideline was that about?
Speaker 2: Like you said, he no, I don't they knew he was a correctional officer. But does that does that give him?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Does that? Does that give him the past? Because he was a corrections off everybody? That was the That was the situation because you know how people look at when niggas say they're from the streets and then you find out, so what were you a banger?
Speaker 1: Were you a dope DEALI had a job, man. You know how many niggas I noticed, real crips that work as long shoremen and all kinds of shit, got jobs and pharmacies, all kind of shit. And these niggas is full fledged with it. They got jobs. You know this eight game on exactly play the best salary.
Speaker 2: How many niggas though you know who were hard crips from in Loan Beach and whatever, and they was going to the police a situation. Too many niggas, God damn right, niggas would have been cable niggas, gas men, long, short men. You don't know too many niggas who came from that element saying that they.
Speaker 1: Wasn't about that, No, because I knew a lot of niggas. Now I knew a few niggas who was hood affiliates, right there was like you know, the niggas say cuz every other words, they you know, niggas cripp whatever they wants to while, but they weren't really full fledged bangers that went on the work in law enforcement. Right. I know a few niggas like that, but they wasn't real. They wasn't real balls out nigga ragging and pocket hanging crips. You feel what I'm saying. These niggas went to college. They but they from the neighborhood though definitely they from the neighborhood and shit, and they claim that neighborhood. But they and I call them people members. They're gang members. They not the niggas that's gonna come jump in the car when it's time to put in some work, right, You feel what I'm saying, and they not really giving fuck giving the fuck that that nigga over at the enemy, They're not about to do all that because they got other shit going on in life. You feel what I'm saying, definitely. So it's so it's definitely a difference though, which is like how you could say most rap niggas are. It's a lot of rap niggas that's from the hood that ain't necessarily wasn't necessarily just the most dangerous motherfuckers on the planet. You know, do you think.
Speaker 2: As we gone, do you think because it's a lot of niggas nowadays, you know, who feel like it's a faster way to fame and a faster way to uh get noticed. It's just my automatic distion niggas.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna tell you, I really think. I think that's how it's always been. Man conversation Ruler Nation. If you can get a motherfucker to talk about you, dog, even if it's in a negative aspect, all the negative aspects of you, it can shit, it's gonna bring you more attention, you know. The fraid. You know, the addicts ain't no such thing as bad publicity. Mm hmm. You feel what I'm saying. That's why a lot of motherfuckers is really to the point they don't give a fuck about what somebody think about them personally as long as their lights stay shined on their ass. You know what I mean? You feel me.
Speaker 2: Like I said, it's just it's just any difference because like I said, niggas having uh, you know, friendly battles, you know, to prove they you know, the seniority of them feeling themselves. Like I said, I thought, you know, Ll Cool J and Kumo D. That was the ship was the shit fucking you know that generated excitement.
Speaker 1: Bro. Honestly, I don't like you know why I don't like the personal shit because we was here for the big and pok ship. You feel what I'm saying that ship was. That ship wasn't cool though, it really wasn't cool because to me, that got beyond the competition thing. It's like, okay, you trying to really just got this man, the motherfucker's manhood. Now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think after you know, seeing you know Ll Cool J and koom O D or or you know KRS and the mc shan shit, you know, and that was what I think once our generation because like I said, we was niggas from we was we came out of gang banging element, you get me. It wasn't like we was rapping and then we started to go, oh fuck that, we gonna We're gonna just be hood niggas. Now you know, we are already some rapping niggas wearing King Gos and whatever whatever, because that was the that was what rap hip hop was King goos and Adidas suits and you know whatever. H But I think when we came in because we were products of that real hard gang banging element.
Speaker 1: So you really had goons on your squad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was niggas, you know. We I didn't I didn't do security or nothing like that because like I said, I was still hanging in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: And see that's the that's the dangerous level though, bro, where this shit go to the outside entourage is because you always got a different levels of homies. Right, you got the homies that's cool, but they really not go go out and kick up no unnecessary dust if they don't have to, but they will fight. Right then you got theigga's who really the goon niggas who's looking for a nigga to do something, but they go take it from zero to one hundred. You feel what I'm saying. They ain't just gonna beat the motherfucker up. They might shoot a motherfucker or give the motherfucker a buck fifty behind the stage. You feel what I'm saying. Some shit that's gonna get a nigga in diet it. You feel what I'm saying and result of somebody really getting hurt. Like I'm trying to think of the dudes name this because I guess Drake got goons. I'm trying to think of the one cat's name to be making little threats here and there on a from oh Vo, some cat from over Yo talk about y'all know what I do once I get activated. I hope they don't try to go there because that's a lose. I'm gonna tell you something, man, And I was telling somebody this man, shit on the West Coast get real dangerous. Shit in New York can get real dangerous. Shit in Chicago can get real dangerous. Shit in Memphis can get real dangerous. So it ain't even cool to play because it's goons everywhere. You feel what I'm saying, and it's always gonna be that dude that's willing to crash out behind some shit. You feel what I mean?
Speaker 2: Unto rogers and money make certain niggas feel real superhero ish instead of humbling you know, your beginnings and and whatever you you know, because everybody had to start from somewhere. Again, money and status gives niggas superheroism.
Speaker 1: Uh So.
Speaker 2: That attitude is not always cool, especially when you're dealing with motherfuckers who are in the higher status than you are. It could really, it could really. Uh that's how always the signed nigga end up dead or getting shot or whatever. Sometimes humbleness works being a loud, more fast nigga.
Speaker 1: Can you know?
Speaker 2: It can get you in a lot of It can put you in a bad situation, especially if you're dealing with other niggas who is just miles as loud as yours and they just as vocal about the situation too.
Speaker 1: So exactly like like look at this shit man with like the like for example, with the King Von and Quandorondo shit right, it was somebody got a Quander Rondo's camp that that made that crack off, you feel what I'm saying, And you know, records get made and all that shit, So shit can get ugly. And I guarantee you if these little niggas that stopped and sit back and think, half the time these motherfuckers fall out us over some shit that's this fucking small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that ain't that's not the mentality of the the young, the young adults, the BG, so to speak, the baby gangsters. They are the live wires. They are the ones that you know, make it crack off and put in the work. And you know, you ain't got too many og niggas still rolling around, you know, doing you know dirt, especially when you've been around in thirty forty years, you kind of on the kickback, peaceful mode, especially if you've done done a long time in prison or just seeing a lot of shit that's done happen throughout your motherfucking years of walking the motherfucking block.
Speaker 1: So it's always the youngsters.
Speaker 2: And just like I say, even me at eighteen nineteen twenty, even with rapping, it still was everything.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying to.
Speaker 2: You know, still be associated you get me exactly. I ain't chack stepping and went to the world of hip hoop to where I'm living in Beverly Hills, and I only associate with the white collar and the rich and all that type of shit. Nigga that just made me want to go to the hood more.
Speaker 1: See see look at this. This is what I mean by the outside niggas, Right, it's some cat o Vo Chubb's taunts Kendrick. You know, O Vo Chubb responds to this Drake Goon, Baca threatens Kendrick Lamar Drake's dad, and Ovo Stepper Baca go off on Kendrick in future. So everybody talking except for Drake. These niggas, Drake's goon, Drake's this dimnest niggas that want attention. See, Drake got all the attention he need in the world. All he gonna do is drop a motherfucking record right and do what he gonna do. Right. But if it's some stepping at the cur it's not gonna be him doing it. You feel what I'm saying. It's not gonna ever be the rapper. But you got the niggas that's willing to crash out on some shit and they just send the shots. Do you think look, shit, Kendrick ain't nothing. I don't think dot is five ten. You feel what I'm saying. Do you think you actually gonna be able to get to him though? Now?
Speaker 2: But that's not even that's not what that even is for. That's for I'm gonna let myself be known that.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm with that.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a nigga just wanted to take his solo recognition.
Speaker 1: Like you said, they ain't gonna fuck around and get hurt sending thrifts to motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna never run into motherfuckers. It's it's, it's, it's it's. It's just like right now, a motherfucker can sit up and go nigga, nigga, I nissed nigga and see you.
Speaker 1: Know, but that that's you just you just made my point though, right, He ain't gotta never run the kto right, but you know who he may run into one of these little niggas around her that love that man nigga with that nigga over Yo Chubbs that was talking all that shit. Cuz hold on and you never know, but it happened that quick dog.
Speaker 2: But it ain't gonna never be by itself nowhere solo. They running a pack, you can't do You can't do that with niggas that running packs. They not finna go nowhere where any of Kendrick's people finna be you think they finish. Drake is on motherfucking private motherfucking airplanes and yachts and shit, and only go to motherfucking places where the average nigga can't even look in.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 2: So, all those threats and that that ship it be for the it's for your personal gratification. I'm gonna let niggas know, Yeah, my my name is O V O whatever and I'm with the shits. You get me so, nigga, Okay, but it ain't like Kendrick. Finna go okay, let's meet up at the park or let's meet up saying it ain't always the entourages. Man, I'm gonna say what the fuck I want to say, and that's what it's gonna be, because, like I said, I'm a man and I'm not scared of anyone.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. My whole lifestyle is nigga, I'm more, let me go.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not even where you niggas is even thinking about surface.
Speaker 1: Ask you this though, but remember the nigga like you had, Tim Dogg that did the probably goofy Ship with the Fuck Compton record, right, do you? There's no chance that he would have ever actually been in the city of Compton, Like, like, nobody from Compton was go ever see that nigga unless we.
Speaker 2: Saw ain't a a like one of the Jack the Rapper conventions see him in Compton. No, but that's what I'm saying. Nobody is ever gonna really get to this nigga. And when you do get to him, is it ever gonna be worth to actually do something to him? Behind him making that goofy Ass record? At that time, rap was fresh and new, and I think at that time it was still on the even though he was fucking Compton and making fun and easy.
Speaker 1: And then hold on that hold on this old one second, I'm gonna take this car. Will was cracking with you, man. Should we over here recording against the chronicles? Now, Like you said, Man, that's a celebrity phone call right there. I gotta answer that answer that phone call real quick. Yeah, Yeah, that's what's up? Yeah, mans Hey? Will? I know I know it's late though, but let me ask you a question, man, Me and eight is there having a debate right about rap? You know rap? At this I was you know, I was telling a wrapping this primal essence. You're gonna have to endure some competition, right, It's all about everybody trying to get to the number one spot. Do you think it's possible? But still has that brand of hip hop today man, where everybody take everything so personal.
Speaker 3: Shit, it seemed like everybody taking everything personal right now, that's where everybody getting killed.
Speaker 1: So so you think if a motherfucker, a new rapper come out with a record and he dissing the motherfucker, right, he dissing Drake, he dissing whoever. You think that shit.
Speaker 3: Can depending on who he did, he can get away with it and never have to think about nothing.
Speaker 1: But if he if he played that trio game, he.
Speaker 3: Could get hisself put in a box like like.
Speaker 1: Drake, Drake. If you notice Kendrick.
Speaker 3: And j Cole, they're not them dudes and Drake, they're not dising kill us, Definite, they dising catch that's on their level. Commercial type catch who got way more to loser, who are way smarter than the average drill rapper. That that's around himself with a whole bunch of killers and gangsters. You know them dudes ain't no real killers and gases. I mean, come on, man, Jake Cole apologized after two days, and you got it and you just just you just went upside Kendrick head and then you could have finished him, you know, and he apologized.
Speaker 1: That's what I say. I thought that she was weak than the motherfucker dog.
Speaker 3: Ain't no where I would apologize. I would have stood on that, like, let me hey man, let me get out, let me get everything, because first.
Speaker 1: Of all, Kendrick threw the first punch.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't no where I'm apologizing for socking who swung on me first.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't care if I don't care if I hit him in the head and kidding you pop out of his ass. I ain't gonna fucking apologize. He brought that, he brought that on his self.
Speaker 1: That's my school see, that's my school of thought, will and that's what I was. You know, me and A was here having this conversation. I told him, I said, this ain't that type of conflict to where somebody could possibly die. And I could see if you went on there and said something about the man's kids, saying something about his mama and this and that, and say, you know what I took to so far? Nigga, you responded back to somebody's smacking you in the back of your head and he swung on them. I'm not gonna poll I'm the one that was that was wrong. I didn't. I didn't go out starting ship. I was wrong. I got a dark through with me and I was minding my own business. Now I'm gonna tell you I think this ship and see what I was telling him. I said, it never beat those guys that go at each other. There's too much money to lose. It'll be one of these so called affiliates that go out and do something stupid. And that's never like you ain't gonna never be able to get the kindred. You ain't gonna never be able to get the drake. So I ain't none of that gonna happen. Damn that ain't even the.
Speaker 3: Biggest part of the biggest part of it is they don't want to get to each other. It ain't it ain't even that serious. Man, They don't want to get each other like it ain't that serious them dudes.
Speaker 1: Them dudes, it's just like.
Speaker 3: The they I ain't gonna say, just like because Pop was a little different.
Speaker 1: You know, he ain't give a fuck. He just was he was he was. He was a.
Speaker 3: Big understood He didn't want to get the pope, you know what I'm saying. Like, you know, Pop was a juggernaut. But damn, dudes, they ain't trying to really get to each other like that. And and rightfully so they shouldn't be trying to get to each other like that.
Speaker 1: Man, sh ain't man, it's it's bigger ship. They got bigger fish to fry. Man.
Speaker 3: Them dudes got legacies to fulfill and and families and and and major major responsibilities and ship.
Speaker 1: And they can't be.
Speaker 3: Getting caught up in the regular old street niggas ships. They need to be sitting back playing that minitary cards being dignitaries.
Speaker 1: Don't get touched in this.
Speaker 3: Dignitaries get all the way out of them, out of pocket.
Speaker 1: And break the cold.
Speaker 3: Other than that, dignitaries, man, dignitaries go to all the funerals.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, well will shit, man, I appreciate you calling me and dog, you gonna be out here. I'm gonna get with you dogs. I want to sit down with you in person, but I'm gonna get with you, that's all for sure. Boy. Well, what's hiding the family? What's up? Eight? All day? People?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Man, hold up all day? Head? Yeah yeah, hey, Will, let me ask you this. I'm gonna ask both of you all this for you and eight right here. So if a motherfucker came out with a record, let's say he was from the Third War, back when you was in your prime, when you prime, Will he digging and the ghetto boys and doing your thing, and he come up with this record, he talking cashit ty. When I see Will, I'm gonna smack his say, look at yeah, just on your ass right and you stay happen to see that dudel whooped his Ass'm a touching, I'm a touching. He's gonna smell my cologne.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, back then, ship, especially now especially now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well I because if.
Speaker 3: He let me tell you something, bro, that's why I don't be fucking with nobody, because.
Speaker 1: I already know how I am.
Speaker 3: So if I don't fuck with nobody, the chances are most people, at least most won'ta fuck with me, I won't have as many incidents if somebody fucking with me. Eventually somebody gonna say my name and fuck with me.
Speaker 1: I ain't fucking with nobody.
Speaker 3: But you know how things are today.
Speaker 1: I see him in traffic. Yeah, man, I don't think that. Just to close it up, I don't think it's gonna get that heavy. And if anything do happening to be the outside forces. The external people don't have shit to do with nothing really.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately that's a lot of you know, especially when you niggas who are affiliated or homies or whatever, they feel a personal like they feel a personal connection to the nigga and so yeah, nigga giving them money. You know, it could be anything, nigga. You know, I'm sure Drake is Is is covering his niggas back. And you know, the nigga done been do plenty of motherfucking situations and they didn't have plenty of fun and went to plenty of different countries. And you know, so niggas feel that that loyalty. You get me. Niggas feel that loyalty to a nigga, So you know he gonna they gonna voice their opinion, you know, and plus he feel like I got the right to like a nigga.
Speaker 1: Ain't this in you? Let me ask you. Let me ask you a question about this, about how we reacted stuff. Would you still drop duck Sick if Quick would have came back the next day?
Speaker 2: In the pologies, Sick was never a song about Quick. So just to clear that the air. I don't know why people think that Duck Sick was ever a DJ Quick disc. Duck Sick was dissing some other niggas out of lynn Wood, who was a little rap crew at the time. That's what I said. I didn't even know Quick at that time.
Speaker 1: You know what the crazy party was though the niggas out of Lynnwood couldn't even get their own disc record. The niggas always thought it was about Quick.
Speaker 2: Because that was in the that was in the circuit of you know, niggas was you know, getting getting off and a lot of niggas was on independent little record labels, and you know, so we were up and coming CMW. We had a little twelve inch out and we had a little bullshit dish from another little rap crew and but everybody, I guess, because everybody just it was a disc record and if you listen to it, it sounded like you dissing somebody.
Speaker 1: So you know what's crazy. If them cats would have knew that it was Demi Shaw was this they they've probably been happy. Oh we got them the respect.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we actually called their names, y'all, but you know, we talked about the situation. But back then we were just on the friendly disc tip. We wasn't looking at it like, oh, we gonna finna run through these niggas neighborhood and see where they're from and all that. Like I said, even though we was hood niggas, man, I still took in the hip hop element and of all that, and it was just a dish record, you give me. I didn't think anything was gonna come behind it. Now, if niggas wanted to take it to some street shit, on some hood shit, it would have went there. But to me, it was just friendly hip hop in banter. A lot of niggas was dissing each other back in the early rap days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, real man, Now you know what the crazy part about. Now, Like I said, these artists ain't gonna never face each other. They never go come in contact with each other. Even with the even with the Tupac and Biggie shit, them niggas never actually crossed paths with each other.
Speaker 2: As long as as our little shit went on, we didn't cross pass but maybe once you get me. It wasn't like, oh, well we know these niggas. You know finna be performing tonight, so we finished. We didn't do that shit. We was like, ain't nothing coming over here to the neighborhood bothering us and our motherfucking careers at that time was in to where promoters wouldn't they would never book us, you give me. It wasn't like a promoter would call and be like, hey, I got DJ Quick on the bill. AMC yate what you I never? I never. We never got booked on the show together. That was later on down the line because of motherfuckers knew that's a sensitive situation.
Speaker 1: Promoters had common sense.
Speaker 2: They weren't too especially if it was a promoter from the West Coast or anybody who knew the era of game banging. Hell no, motherfuckers like that get their whole motherfucking club tour up man. Yeah, so we about to go in and check out of here.
Speaker 1: Dog. We have been up here for a minute man, that's a dope ass T shirt dog.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is my h It was my people overseas, but uh, we are going through some business right now and I'm about to start supplying that I need money and the God lines over here.
Speaker 1: So that's what we got cracked. Everybody always asked about them T shirts.
Speaker 2: Dogs, the gold oil and diamonds, that's what that's for. So you know, you see it and say God, but it's it's gold oil and diamonds.
Speaker 1: And then we got the I need money. You know.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have them in short sets, jogger sets, sweats, hoodies, shit for the females. Whatever color, pink, orange, purple. We got this design and we got another design, so we're trying to go with some ship. Once we get a cracking, you're gonna be able to find that at Official eight just like all the other shit Official eight Clothing dot Com.
Speaker 1: That's dope, man, And we go have our online forum app and all the other good ship be up in about another week gainst the Chronicles dot that for sure. I'm gonna have it to where we can go live from there, man, and we could do content exclusive for our sites. You know what I'm saying they can't be you know that they can't be you know where where maybe they'll be able to get a little glimpse of that Willie de conversation a little bit, you know, just a little bit, you know, a little taste of it. Man. But we go check out of here, man, and we'll see y'all next week. Jeh