Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, Jonathan Majors avoids jail time in his harassment and domestic violence case. Judge ruled Miss Memphis Grizzly star John Morant punched a teenager in self defense, and Dave Chappelle said having dinner with Kanye West and his wife was a bit awkward due to her lack of clothes. Bet it was.
Speaker 2: Nation Wow.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo or Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey money, and Brooklyn writes, my husband and my mother are too close for comfort, and he buys her things and gives her money all the time. I usually have to check with him if I can't catch up with her because they text a lot. She's seventy nine. Is this cute? Or should I put an end to it?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 4: Well, she's seventy nine, I pretty much I pretty much think, you know, ain't nothing going on. I wouldn't think, but then you know, I mean, look, you know you could put a stop to it, but but for what reason? Though? Okay, okay, so go ahead and stop it, you know, the man loves your mama. Yeah, and you want to put a stop to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, she's jealous of their relationship.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And then you have your husband and your mom mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean just go ahead, lady. What man?
Speaker 1: You don't care if.
Speaker 4: You jealous of your mama?
Speaker 2: You might not go down to his job.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, speaking of that, Moving on to Carlos in Oklahoma City, Carlos says, my boss and I have an emotional connection. I can tell her anything without being judged. My wife overheard us on the phone, and the next day she came and caused a scene at my job. She wants my boss to get fired, even though I've told her that I've never had sex with the woman. How do I stop my wife down at the job?
Speaker 4: See brou It's talking at the house. That was stupid. Ah, This me and this woman have a special connection. That's stupid. You spending time talking to this other woman while you at home and you ain't.
Speaker 2: Talking to your wife. That's stupid.
Speaker 4: And if you don't think this conversation going to lead to six you stupid.
Speaker 2: R bro dog dog. I can't help you.
Speaker 4: You know what's I've told her we haven't had sex.
Speaker 2: You might as well have said yet, right, we ain't even had sex?
Speaker 3: What not?
Speaker 4: Know, I would never, I've never, I'm not none of that. Just we ain't even had sex. Right, Yeah, nothing to make her feel at ease.
Speaker 2: You can bro she want her fires, he might.
Speaker 3: Lose his job, Yeah, causing all the drama.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, See, if he's not complaining about his superior and she's not breaking any rules at the company, you can't get her fired. They were on the phone talking. You can't get fired for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, moving on to Grayson Toledo, Grace says, I called my husband and asked him to pick up cold medicine for our son. On his way home. I noticed that he got it from a pharmacy that's over forty five minutes from our house. But he said he was at work when I called. Why would he lie about this.
Speaker 2: If you called the man at work.
Speaker 4: And he bought it at a pharmacy forty five minutes away, it's some simple math. How far away is his job from the house, Which direction is the pharmacy between the house and his job, and what did he lie about? So what is she saying he's lying about sheirlby. I don't knower.
Speaker 1: Well, she's saying that he got the medicine, the call medicine for their son that's forty five minutes away from their house. But he said he was at work when.
Speaker 3: She called, So why would he lie about it? He didn't lie. He was at work when you called. Now where he went to get to medicine? What you're worried about that for? Did the baby get the medicine? That's what got us, That's what we should be focusing on.
Speaker 4: So it's all about you. Damn the sick baby we got. Turned it around, Bedad. I did not realize that she was the.
Speaker 2: Selfish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did the baby get the medicine?
Speaker 3: How could you turn it around?
Speaker 4: He was at work when you called. The way he was when he bought the medicine was at the pharmacy. Now the pharmacy was the other way, not what he lies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't create problems where there are none, lady, All right, here we go, Last one, Steve, Last one. Elena in Fairburn says, I met a man at church and we went out on a date. The next day, a woman claiming to be his wife called me. I talked to my pastor and he said, the guy is single and the lady harasses a lot of men. Should I steer clear of him or continue to date him?
Speaker 2: Well, the pastors said, he is single?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, you know, yeah, but now you ain't the only single woman, won't he?
Speaker 2: But so what he won't you? He dating?
Speaker 4: You? Go on and keep talking to him, you know, just getting ready to get rolled up on him? Yeah? Yeah, you need to understand who you're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Right, where did the lady get her number and all of that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Track him down?
Speaker 4: See see this her thing? She got her eyes on him. And you're not finn to come up in hill and win him over.
Speaker 1: And I've been here all this time, right we not? We not?
Speaker 2: Just said this ain't this type of church?
Speaker 4: She said, no, God, no, no, what's her name?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm telling you right now. See this is great amount, give a lot Baptist church. But we don't get everything. But you're not run up, sister Ruby, and what you want to do. I'm Sister Ruby up in here. I'm I'm really led you understand read.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm playing So so she you think she should still continue to date him and forget about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, let this woman run you off. She's trying to run everybody. He don't want her.
Speaker 4: You need to find out who she is, ask her to meet you somewhere so you can see what you're dealing with. Now, I'm four warn you now, she's gonna be a big girl. She's gonna have some size on. She'll get ready.
Speaker 1: How do you know that though?
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know because you know she threatened.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right, thank you coming up at the top of the hour to me to know who.
Speaker 2: We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hard Morning Show