Speaker 1: It's time now to check Steve's voicemail and if you would like to leave Steven message call him eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, you might just hear your call on the air. All right, Steve, you're ready for Darnell from Los Angeles. He needs some relationship advice.
Speaker 2: Steve Hope, All is well. This is Dartnell callings from Los Angeles. Man out, I've lost my girl. She packed up and less on Good Friday. I'm supposed to go to work and never came back and have gone back to her parents' house. We have some disagreements sober things that a man wants, things that a woman wants.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 4: You know, she didn't voice a lot of those concerns, but I didn't have an opportunity to fix them. We never had an opportunity to sit down, have that conversation, work on it and fix it. But I do know that they feel I won't change, and you always say a man will change for the right woman. I'm just asking that you've got an advice for me to help me out. I'm just trying to push forward, get my woman back, take care of my response abilities of being in the apartments that we have by myself.
Speaker 2: We gotta hold down the bills and the rent on myself. If that's what a man do. Any advice, and then I appreciate are big gone out? Well?
Speaker 5: You know bruh. A couple of things comes to mind here.
Speaker 6: Number one, as I oftentimes tell women, sometimes the breakup is the blessing. Now, I know you want her back, but if she don't want to come back, then, you know, man, we had to grapple with that. And then you mentioned something about you weren't even aware of what was wrong when you had never had a chance to address it or fix it. I understand up too. For her to just up and bounce on a good Friday, there's a little message in that for you. Maybe she didn't want to fix it. Could that be it? Maybe she just don't want to be involved anymore to just go back to her parents' house like that. So I think, I know you want her back, but you could say this right here. You could just say what you said to me. Look, I feel really bad that you didn't allow me a chance to address it. This is how I really feel about you, and I'm willing to do some things, but obviously something has broken down somewhere.
Speaker 5: So if I were you, you got the right attitude.
Speaker 6: You said, you got this apartment, the bills, you'll hold it down yourself because that's what men do. Sound like a good dude, man, you really really do, because most men don't even handle it that way.
Speaker 5: So I think you might be in great shape. Brother.
Speaker 6: So you know, sometimes the breakup is the blessing, and I wouldn't even I wouldn't sweat it that hard.
Speaker 5: I know you want to back.
Speaker 6: But sometimes, man, it'll give you a chance to find the one that's right for you. Because if they'll leave you without warning like that, that sends a message to me too.
Speaker 3: If anybody leave on good Friday and then come back Sunday, they pretty much gone. Though that's a good Friday, I don't see no return on it.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, well, hey listen coming up.
Speaker 5: For this food.
Speaker 6: That means he has risen on the Thursday.
Speaker 5: Relationship don't look like right?
Speaker 1: You just ghosted, not holy ghosted?
Speaker 3: All right? Good?
Speaker 1: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour. We'll have more of Steve's voicemail at eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, right after this you're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. All right, Steve, we have more voicemail calls for you. If you you would like to leave a message for Steve, call him eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, you might just hear your voicemail on the air. This one is from Ken in Kansas City.
Speaker 7: What's up, mister Steve Harvey. This is Kim and Kansas City, Missouri. Me and the fellas at ASI and Shipping and Receiving. We listen to you every morning.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: We'd just like to thank you for your encouraging words. You'll probably never play us on the air, but we pray that you get to listen to the message.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: Your message is being is going out. I appreciate you, man from the bottom of my heart, because you give us all encouragement in our lives.
Speaker 2: And we are men, all of us are men, and we all are believe this.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Bless you man, God, bless you.
Speaker 6: Wow to the brothers down there in Kansas City and down there at to ASI.
Speaker 5: Steve Hart is standing strong with you.
Speaker 6: Man, y'all stay with it, man, don't ever give up. I appreciate you telling me that because, like I say sometimes. See we do this work on the radio. We get up in the morning to provide you know, encouragement and enlightenment, entertainment and inspiration, and we don't know if it's getting through or not.
Speaker 5: So it's good man.
Speaker 6: We hear from brothers like y'all all, y'all men down there, man, keep standing strong.
Speaker 5: We got you. We're down here holding it. Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a man, Steve, who has a question about finding a wife.
Speaker 8: Hey, Steve, I just have a question when you talk about a man's job and provide, protect and profess this woman and do all he can to take care of his wife. You know, seliness were a man, that's one of the biggest things. The biggest lessons were when a woman can bring a whole human into this world. But what else should a man look for in a wife besides a person who can take care of his kids? Like, what should he look for? What qualities do you think will make a great wife? Thank you, Steve, and thank you for entertaining me every day, getting me to my day.
Speaker 5: God bless well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I understand what you're saying, because a woman has to bring more to the table than just childbirth. I'm just saying that that's the biggest thing a person can bring to a table. You can't top that. I don't care well how much money you make or what you do, you can't. You can't top making lives dog we put the facts. But I think that women what I look for I've finally found and what I understood was important was the two things three things. Three things I think are imperative and the third one I think women miss out the most. The three things that a man is really looking for is support, loyalty, and appreciation. Will you don't really hear a man talking about too much about no love.
Speaker 5: I not top three no, because it's not so they don't have to love you.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, that that should be, but that that love has to be in the form of support, loyalty, and appreciation. A man needs somebody that's gonna get in there and be supportive of his efforts and his dreams. And a man needs to know that you belong to me and I belong to you, that you loyal to me. And this is the most overlooked thing that women fail to do that I hear from a lot of men is appreciation. A man wants to feel appreciated. Men don't get the Men don't hear thank you enough. Men don't hear man, I really appreciate the good job you're doing. Enough now, ladies, right here, this ain't the time for you to go well. He don't say it to me. Slow down, slow down. All I'm doing is answering the question that the brother asked. You know, I've been on your side for a long time, but I am telling you one of the most overlooked attributes that a woman can give to a man, that oftentime is overlooked, is appreciation. You have no idea what a man would feel like if he felt more appreciated, or if he heard thank you more. Because it's a hard job being a father, because we can't get it right. If we spend time with the family, we ain't out there making the money they need. If we out there make the money they need, that we ain't giving them enough time.
Speaker 5: And as hard as you do it, it's hard to get that one right. Wait till she get home.
Speaker 1: Come on, newlywed, going up next, nephew, tell me and the frank phone call for today right after this. Thank you, guys, you're listening hardy morning show