Speaker 1: All right, junior is here with sports talk.
Speaker 2: What you got for it's junior?
Speaker 3: Well, you know the summer Olympics is coming up. Yeah, they're in Paris. You know they're in Paris. But did you find I just found out I didn't know this. The track and field will start getting paid for gold medals, the only sport in Olympics fifty thousand for gold medals. I'm no longer on the Syncrednized swimming team at this point.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: They're paying fifty thousand for gold medals in reallyship But if it ain't, it's just fifty thousand. We've been doing it for free. You've been getting gold medals for free. That's the only sport we're paying for. It's gold medals on track and fee.
Speaker 1: Do you know how long you got to practice to try to win fifty thousand?
Speaker 2: Now I'm out of Shikiri money.
Speaker 3: They hadn't paid any battle. Yeah, but they're only paying for track and field. So why is we on the polo team? Why?
Speaker 2: I'm on here?
Speaker 3: Who? Who?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But if we get a gold medal as a team, should we get fifty thousand for what?
Speaker 2: We on?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 2: One name on the polo team.
Speaker 3: Fifty thousand for gold medals, and we on the I'm taking the horse out there on the track, paint. I'm not fencing for free for gold medal. I'm not doing that. I'm getting out here on this track. At least, say you just get out there on that track.
Speaker 2: Dog, You're not gonna win.
Speaker 3: At least I'm gonna try. Okay, I know I get somebody dreams I can. I can get somebody. I get somebody on the shock.
Speaker 1: Old body you think tell me that one time you think you dog of Hams. Let you keep it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Really are you? Finally admitted that? Now?
Speaker 1: Later I got that the laugh side of it, the dude running down?
Speaker 2: How much young are you? The time? You ten years young at that time?
Speaker 3: Well, if I can go out there, would you be proud of me? If I got a gold medal, got fixed out, would you.
Speaker 2: Be proud of me?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Hell, well you're not finna win no gold You how hard you asking me to imagine you finish out there and win a gold medal? Would I be better keep? That's what you better keep? So what Tommy, Tommy said, what I said? You better keep chasing that hairline? Ain't no sense you're getting out there trying.
Speaker 2: To hate right there because you beat him.
Speaker 3: I have I have a hairline when I when I won.
Speaker 2: I now you had a hairline.
Speaker 3: When you anyway, also made a massive start today.
Speaker 2: Man, we're rooting for Tiger that man, it's for Tiger.
Speaker 1: But you know, hard Man, I hope, I hope you got one more in him. Man, because he's the greatest golf of all time. I don't give nobody say stop. Look at all the tapes of the Palmer, Jack Nicholas, look at look at the shots they made.
Speaker 2: Look at the shots Tiger Man.
Speaker 1: Tiger Wood was greatest golfer ever played this game of golf period.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you.
Speaker 3: Coming up at the top of the hour, Steven Man on social media needs your advice.
Speaker 2: He says, my mom's interested in my widowed neighbor. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.