Speaker 1: According to People magazine, actress Megan Good was at Jonathan Major's side at his sentencing hearing in New York City. The judge sentenced Majors to participate in a domestic violent treatment program after he was found guilty of assault enharrassment back in December.
Speaker 2: No jail time.
Speaker 1: Majors will attend one year in person Batterer's Intervention program in Los Angeles and must continue mental health counseling and stay away from the victim in the criminal case. So no jail time.
Speaker 3: You know what, I don't understand this case.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen at all, but this this smells really really fishy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Because the video I saw was him running away no no.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there was no mean for a while, huh. She chased him on that yeah, And was no evidence of him ever striking or being physical abusive to this woman. Well, the jury said, I was reading a little bit more. They said what he did, he didn't intend to harm her, like I guess they were trying to say, he did what.
Speaker 3: He had to do at the time. I don't want to put words.
Speaker 5: And it was meditated, yes, yes, so that's I guess that's why the judge said, no jail time.
Speaker 3: But see, but this man's career but yes.
Speaker 4: His reputation he had because of this, And it's unfair man that this man loses his livelihood over a false accusation.
Speaker 2: We're hoping he can get his career back on tracking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, because it's say right, man, he deserves a second chance.
Speaker 3: Well, he didn't do anything, though.
Speaker 2: No jail time.
Speaker 5: He needs some counseling and all of that ude rules, which is good.
Speaker 3: He didn't have to go to jail, y'all. But what do he need counseling on if he was?
Speaker 4: They all know good and well, and I know good and well, and America no good and will. Had a black man physically done something to this white woman and they had the goods on it, you know, what the hell would be happening. They don't have no goods on this KB. They just won't do something to him. Now, man, that don't seem right. Man, something about this doesn't seem right.
Speaker 1: I mean what they've done, what what has happened is pretty severe with the loss of his career and everything. So he does have a movie coming out with Marvel called The King Dynasty of Thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that got shot already. You talk about replacing him for that.
Speaker 2: He's lost in doors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he used to do the Army commercials.
Speaker 3: He lost so much that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, moving on to this is.
Speaker 1: According to Yahoo dot com, Dave Chappelle apparently had dinner with kind Kanye West and his wife Bianca Sensori recently and described the experience has quote offwards and Dave talked about the encounter during a comedy performance and said it was the most uncomfortable dinner.
Speaker 2: He's ever attended. Bianca was basically naked.
Speaker 1: We know this about her though, right, so Dave said, in part, we're going to try to keep it clean, clean it up for radio. Quote she looked like she woke up and put some makeup on, slapped some duct tape on her breast, and walked out the door.
Speaker 2: Of course, Dave had more to say.
Speaker 1: You know, we can't say that on the air, but anyway, some people have criticized Kanye for seemingly showcasing his wife portrayed, you know, just parading her around for public consumption, just in basically nothing. The last controversial outfit she had and it was like a condom, like a body them or something anyway.
Speaker 3: But he walking around in that in that in that hot box sweatsuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all black and yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean but he got on the same suit boxes well when they're trying to make weight. Yeah, he got a son a suit on.
Speaker 2: And some glass Yeah, and she's basically naked.
Speaker 4: All I just, you know, for me, for me, I think I think it's just I think this is for his ego.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at what I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he posted on Instagram, Steve, I'm a I'm a. I'm a post my wife as much as I want, Bro, it.
Speaker 2: Makes me happy.
Speaker 5: Okay, It's just you have daughters.
Speaker 3: That too much?
Speaker 1: It is it is, it is too much.
Speaker 4: I don't understan, I don't I don't understand how your wife is for public concern, right, I don't understand that, man, I don't.
Speaker 2: Understand it as much as I want it.
Speaker 3: May it's sickening.
Speaker 5: I'm so sick of seeing how clothes.
Speaker 3: It's horrible. It's horrible.
Speaker 5: This is horrible that this is happening like this he has I don't understand what exactly what he's thinking.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what she what she's thinking. Yeah, but why are you doing this?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 3: A huge part of this is her fault.
Speaker 2: Say it again.
Speaker 3: See a huge part of this is her fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're the wrong woman, right is he?
Speaker 3: I'm not wearing that. I'm wearing this baby.
Speaker 4: Put that literally a seat through thing on and put them redstocks. Come on, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got more?
Speaker 5: What did you?
Speaker 3: Right? I'm not wearing that. He looked like he laid her clothes out though.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's just too stupid.
Speaker 1: Unless she's an exhibitionist and she likes all of the attention, that's the only thing I can come up with. But what about indecent exposure and all of that? What about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Aren't there laws against that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot, it's a lot. Yeah, Yeah, she don't way wait ye much.
Speaker 2: And it's not hate. This is not hate.
Speaker 3: This is nobody hate.
Speaker 2: No beautiful girl, cloth on girl. All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we're gonna check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show