Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 1: At all at all.
Speaker 3: So don't give a.
Speaker 1: Black a bus busy.
Speaker 4: Listening to.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 3: I don't joy, Yeah, Joy.
Speaker 5: You gotta use.
Speaker 6: You love, You.
Speaker 5: Gotta turn.
Speaker 1: You got to turn the mouse to turn.
Speaker 3: You probably got to turn the mouth, turn out, turn the water the water up.
Speaker 7: Come come on, you'll think, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the VOTs, Come on, dig me.
Speaker 2: Now one and only. Uh huh. Steve Harvey got a radio show. Here you do.
Speaker 7: Steve Harvey got a radio show. But like I said the other day, you got something too, though, don't you. God done done something wonderful for you. You just got to thank Him for it, you know, in the midst of all that's going on in my life and in your life. You know, I always use myself as an example because well, I mean that way. I guarantee you one hundred percent I know what I'm talking about here. Here's the situation, you know, with everything that's going on in my life and all the things I'm asking God for in the midst of a taxing and a very trying situation. That's very challenging for me right now. Man, God just keeps on, keeps on surprising me. He keeps doing things, And I want you to look at your life. Or for a second, let's make two columns here. Let's make a column of all the things you want from God. You know, just do that throughout the course of the day. You know, you know, run down the list of all the things you're asking God for, all the things you're praying for, the things you aspire to, what your dreams, your visions, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Just make a column a list of all those things. Let's make three lists.
Speaker 7: And then the second list, I want you to make a list of everything that you've been asking God for, so I guess that could be a little bit of the same.
Speaker 2: But this third list, I want you to do a check off point.
Speaker 7: I want you to do a make a list of everything that God has given you that you've asked him for. Just think about it like that for a second. I may be explaining a little wrong right now, but I'm gonna pull it together for you. Make a list of everything you're asking God for. Just just listed. You know, It's okay, It's a dream board. You can call it that I got one. It's a vision board. You know, everybody's got something you hope for. Make a list now. I want you to make another list of everything you've asked God for that.
Speaker 2: He's given you already.
Speaker 7: See this is a good list because sometimes and what I've been guilty of, and maybe you two in my request list on my dream board. I keep focusing so hard sometimes on the what I'm yet to receive. I keep focusing so hard on the what I hope he gives me. I keep focusing so hard on the things that I yet not fulfilled in my life that sometimes, as he starts checking off my wish lists the things I've asked for in the past that have come to pass that he's given me, I sometimes, in praying for what I want forget to thank him for what he's done for me. And I'm currently in the middle of that situation. And this morning when I woke up, I really, man, I just got on my knees this morning and I quit tripping for a second. I said, Man, hey, God, you know what I really do need all them things I'm asking for, and I'm really am believing that You're gonna.
Speaker 2: Give it to me.
Speaker 7: But in the meantime, though, Man, have I overlooked some important details here?
Speaker 2: I had to really look at what he's done for me.
Speaker 7: I mean, look, man, take yourself out of it personally and look, well, you can leave yourself in it however you want to be. Some people can't do that, So just leave yourself in it.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 7: But man, I started looking at the eye part of me, and I started looking around at what's happening overall. Like, man, he has kept my family together and in spite of the attempts to tear it apart. I look at all of that. I look at how he's blessing my children with the desires of their heart, which I pray for my kids. You know, I want my kids to have a better life than I've had. I really really do. I don't want them to take as long as it took me to get it together. I really really don't. I'm trying to say, hey, man, if you go to college, this is what you can be. Don't do like your father did. Don't go three years drop I'll throw yourself into a spiral. And then got to start to scratch all over again, you know, And for the most part so far, you know they're doing quite well of it. You know, you know they're getting kicked around a little bit, but that's life. I started thinking of the blessings that he's helped me overcome with some of the previous mistakes I've made in relationships in my life. And then I started looking about the things he's blessed me with that I've been asking him for. But since I've moved on from it, I forgot to keep thinking because I got.
Speaker 2: To always thank God for a roof over my.
Speaker 7: Head because guess what, when I was asking for the roof and I didn't really have it, then he gave me one. Now, since he gave it to me, what, I'm just cool now I can't ever go back to him and go, hey, man, I do appreciate this roof over my head because that was a time when I was living in a car. But see, so every morning I wake up, I gotta remember the fact that I have a home now, because I got to look back and go, man, that was time, Steve, when you didn't have no home. But see, we forget what God has done for us because in our column, the won't column, the need column, we oftentimes forget for the columns and the check marks as He's already fulfilled in our life. You've got to take inventory every now and then daily if possible.
Speaker 2: But I know we're humans. We're not gonna do that. I don't.
Speaker 7: But you've got to take inventory of your life to say, hey.
Speaker 2: What has God done for me? You know? And remember something else too. Change is good, but change is challenging. Accept the challenge that it is.
Speaker 7: Look a lot of you come up to me all the time and say, Steve Man, thank you man, and boy you in the morning. Man, I really be needing that, Like Holy said it a hundred times, but I'm gonna say it again, y'all, I be needing it too.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: You understand, sometimes what God is dealing with me is for me. But now I'm in a sharing position where I can open up and if I just if I just quit being so about me and become a little bit more transparent, I can maybe some of me that's happening to me is happening to you, and you can see some of this in me. That's why I use myself as an example, because man, I'm catching it too, y'all. I ain't perfect either. So for those of you that come up to me and say that I want you to understand these these talks in the morning. Man, this is important for me because man, I need these conversations from God. I need God to continue to strengthen me, to show me the way, to help me understand what's happening to me.
Speaker 2: And see, as we've all those of you who have made.
Speaker 7: The decision to change, to become a better person, a better woman, a better boy, better girl, a better man. For those of you who's made the decision to change, change is a challenge, and accept the challenge because it's gonna come.
Speaker 2: Because right out of that, here come to haters.
Speaker 7: Here they come people you don't even know, discussing your life and your change. If God see you really really mean what you say in spite of what they say about you, God will raise you above the freight. He'll keep promoting you. He'll keep blessing you, He'll keep moving you up.
Speaker 2: He will use you as a show off point. He'll show you.
Speaker 7: Off, man, He'll he'll make you look good the people man, who wish you'd fall all day long. And so to all your haters, all your haters will end up just watching you rise.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: They will watch you continue to grow. That's what God will do for you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: You can fool the world, but you can't fool God. God know your heart, He know your every thought.
Speaker 1: Man, you're listening.
Speaker 2: Show, ladies and gentlemen. You know what.
Speaker 7: Excited again overjoined As a matter of fact, Man, God hasn't done it again. I'm so grateful man, Thank you Lord for waking me up today. Started me on my way, I mean closed, I'm capable of thinking. But the most important thing is I'm here. So me being here sends a clear cut message that you are not through with me yet, that there's something else you want me to receive that I'm not yet partaken of, and I'm looking for it.
Speaker 2: Eyes wide. Oh yeah, Steve.
Speaker 7: Robin Morning Show, Shehirny Strawberry College for Real, Mississippi, Monica Junior and the legend of Nephew Tummy Junior. Always inquisitively. Yeah, I lood tight this morning. You get enough sleep last night.
Speaker 2: Now your thing good?
Speaker 8: But let me ask you, man, did you keep talking about every morning he gat his new day, get a new day?
Speaker 1: Is it anything you're looking for?
Speaker 5: A like?
Speaker 2: Now that's shocking, tea? Is anything shock? And tea you could you get, you got a lot of experience, a lot of things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it ain't a lot to shock me. I'm still surprised about a few things, though. I'm throwing off a bit by a little bit of the negativity that's going on around. I can't believe it's this much hate out here now. I've never seen it at this level before.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: That's uh that you can visibly see. I've always been subjected to racism my entire life.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. But now that they got cameras and stuff, and.
Speaker 7: Now everybody can see what we've known for years, that's a little bit throwing me off. I am a bit surprised at how people make money now, the use of the Internet to make money.
Speaker 2: In so many good ways.
Speaker 7: And then I'm shocked at some of the best you know, it's really I think to me was the fans Only page. That one kind of threw me because I was wow, when I really understood what they was doing, I was going board this COVID.
Speaker 2: COVID had some people coming over with some creative ideas for making some money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I's actually had a contestant on family few who obviously some of the guys knew that she had fans on the page, so.
Speaker 9: Fans what they call it only.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, but just go to show you at least at least you know, I ain't been there, but I was curious about the lady that was on the show.
Speaker 10: With her.
Speaker 11: You didn't you huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she had she had invested into what it took to be on the fans only things she looked good.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, she had invested in the parts. Let's just say, I'm much to all that cold man, I don't know, but she had invested heavenly yeah, you know that. I know hers had to cause extra because it was extra. Yeah, but yeah, I'm still surprised.
Speaker 2: There's some stuff Julie still you know, yeah, yeah, I got you back?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 12: All right, coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew if he runs that prank back.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: It is time up for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for its nephi.
Speaker 10: Right now, we're gonna give the drama soum got dog if you would.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to rich uh, Richie, he hey, Richie. How you doing? You the drummer for the for the band you're saying, you're saying, all right, and you also the guy that that you man, you're the manager of the band too? Right?
Speaker 13: Correct?
Speaker 5: Correct? Correct? What's all right?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 5: We want to book you guys for I think it's gonna be in February. All right, all right, February sixteen. That's yea. My name is Carter. They told you I's gonna be calling I think so. Yeah. Okay, let's tell you what. We're gonna go through a little check minus list here, make sure we on the same page, and we got everything's gonna be good that night. But I hear you got you got. I'll tell you something. You guys come highly recommended. You know that, don't you.
Speaker 13: I appreciate that, we know that we were the best friend out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 13: It sounds all good, sounds perfect.
Speaker 5: All right. Now let's talk about up money, because that's always the most crucial thing to talk about. Now, you guys good, uh, you guys are supposed to be what about what thirty five hundred from what I understand? Correct?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: How many how many hours do I get you to thirty five hundred.
Speaker 13: So what time is starting that we're gonna start that.
Speaker 5: We're gonna start seven, probably seven thirty, you know, get that, get that thing jumping off about seven thirty. I think that's gonna be good.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we can play till like I guess put out ten o'clock, seven thirty ten.
Speaker 5: Correct. Yeah, I'm gonna pay something. They not gonna get going good till about ten. So I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say this to you right now. You say you guys should probably go to midnight, maybe twelve thirty. If I if I make that thing of nine.
Speaker 13: Five thousand dollars sounds good to me.
Speaker 5: We could definitely work with that. You can work with that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, well we'll accommodate. It's gonna be an awesome party.
Speaker 5: We're gonna we're gonna branfit. Okay, all right, we got that out of way. I tell you what, I think the main thing that we haven't gone over is we haven't gone over the songs. And that's what's that's what's gonna be impartant for this showdown. Now you you can you got a pen and a pant, you can write this down.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I write it down, all right, down, give a second, go ahead?
Speaker 5: Did you got that?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got all right? Somebody. I just want to be clear you guys when you go, when you guys go do gigs, you do have people that want certain uh songs? Am I right or wrong? Yeah? Usually? Yeah.
Speaker 13: If you got a requests, definitely let us know we can commodate.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, well here we go, Uh, here we go. I want you to write this down. I got I got some that we gotta make sure this is gonna be doing the hide of the party.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, friends in low places by Garth Brooks, right, Tennessee whiskey, that's Chris Stapleton. You know that. Okay, not time to party, that's Jason all things.
Speaker 13: Hold off for a second. Is that country music?
Speaker 5: That's country music? Well, that's that's that's that's that's everything. We gonna do. Everything we gonna do that said be country.
Speaker 13: Yeah, bro, I gotta tell you right now, man, R and B.
Speaker 5: That's our specialty. Did you not know that? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 13: We played R and B.
Speaker 5: You did not know that? All I know is you guys come high and recommend they tell me you guys can sing anything in the world. All I know is I want that gun country. I want some that gun country music going on round. I know that.
Speaker 13: But you know, our specialty is an R and B.
Speaker 5: That's our specialty. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: It's it's not like we're trained monkeys where we could just learn something new last mint like that. You know what I'm saying, Let's let's get let's get one.
Speaker 5: Let's get one thing. Understand you're the person that's said monkey, I ain't sick, yo, yo, I'm just no.
Speaker 4: And you know that we're an R and D band.
Speaker 5: That's our big thing.
Speaker 13: That's what we promote ourselves at.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you something, Richie. He something do you not Do you not want to make the five thousand knowledge that you and I have already negotiated.
Speaker 13: I don't like being disrespected though, you know what I'm saying, and maybe.
Speaker 5: I is disrespecting you at You're just gonna we're an R and D band. We don't see the country.
Speaker 13: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Hang it on here, Richie, you got something country music? I have no problem with country music.
Speaker 13: It's just that we have a full horn section, which doesn't really work with country music. You know what I'm saying, we play R and B. It's not our genre.
Speaker 5: Well I got how got what year used to doing? But if I don't hear uh, let me see you're gunner old my Cole Swim they didn't didn't that. It ain't gonna work for me. I gotta get that. I gotta get slow burned by Tim Heats. I gotta get all my arty friends who coming over by. I ain't Williams. I mean that, y'all. You know what Wayne, wait, wait, wait, wait, Kevin's over at the Bandy is telling me that you guys can sing anything in the world. Now, I know you ain't telling name that Kevin's line.
Speaker 13: I mean he may he should have told you explicitly what we do and what we play. You know what I'm saying, I've.
Speaker 5: Never met anybody in my life. I'm playing problem playing Guardbrooks, Chris Stapleton, Jason now Dain's Brooks and Dons, Blake Shelton, Cole Swindale. Lady, ay, you don't sit here and tell me you can't play none of these songs. I want you to get on the stage and sing these songs that we want done. We ain't got time to find another group.
Speaker 13: Everybody, I don't care about your stupid party.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: You came to us to play music, and.
Speaker 5: Then we told you what we do right now, you know, right now, I feel like I feel like we had a standoff at the I'm okay, Coral, all.
Speaker 13: Right, all right, let me let me talk to my band, all right, because this is going this is going unnecessary too far.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: Maybe we can make it work, all right.
Speaker 5: Let me let me ask you something. Is Dre the bass player? Yeah, correct, Okay? Can I tell you something about Drey? What about him? Drey got me to prank phone call you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Baby, you just got pranked by your boy.
Speaker 5: In the band dream Damn. Oh okay, I gotta ask you something, man. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show.
Speaker 13: In the land, Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: This ain't taxas you can hold You's coming up next. It is as the clo or Chief Love Officers. You're listening Steve Morning Show coming.
Speaker 1: Up at the top of the Hour.
Speaker 12: In entertainment news, Jonathan Majors avoids jail time in his harassment and domestic violence case. Judge ruled Miss Memphis Grizzly star John Morant punched a teenager in self defense, and Dave Chappelle said having dinner with Kanye West and his wife was a bit awkward due to her lack of clothes.
Speaker 11: Bet it wasna wow.
Speaker 12: We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO or Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey money, and Brooklyn writes, my husband and my mother are too close for comfort, and he buys her things and gives her money all the time. I usually have to check with him if I can't catch up with her because they text a lot.
Speaker 1: She's seventy nine.
Speaker 4: Is this cute?
Speaker 11: Or should I put an end to it? Which one?
Speaker 7: Well, she's seventy nine, I pretty much. I pretty much think. You know, ain't nothing going on. I wouldn't think, but then you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Look, you know you could put a stop to it, but for what reason?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, so go ahead and stop it. You know, the man loves your mama. Yeah, yeah, and you want to put a stop to that.
Speaker 11: Okay, go ahead, she's jealous of their relationship.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, go ahead, and then you have your husband and your mom mad Yeah no, I mean just go ahead, lady.
Speaker 2: What man? You don't care if you jealous of your mama, you might not go down to his job.
Speaker 12: Oh okay, speaking of that, Moving on to Carlos in Oklahoma City, Carlos says, my boss and I have an emotional connection. I can tell her anything without being judged. My wife overheard us on the phone, and the next day she came and caused a scene at my job. She wants my boss to get fired, even though I've told her that I've never had sex with the woman. How do I stop my wife? I'm down at the job.
Speaker 7: See, brother, it's talking at the house. That was stupid. Ah, This me and this woman have a special connection. That's stupid. You spending time talking to this other woman while you at home and you ain't talking to your wife. That's stupid. And if you don't think this conversation going to lead to six you stupid.
Speaker 2: R bro dog dog. I can't help you.
Speaker 7: You know what's happening. I've told her we haven't had sex. You might as well have said yet, right, we ain't even had sex?
Speaker 14: What not?
Speaker 7: Know, I would never, I've never, I'm not none of that. Just we ain't even had sex. Right, Yeah, nothing to make her feel at ease.
Speaker 2: You can bro.
Speaker 9: She want her fires, he might lose his job, Yeah, causing all the drama.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, See, if he's not complaining about his superior and she's not breaking any rules at the company, you can't get her fired. They were on the phone talking. You can't get fired for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, moving on to Grason Toledo.
Speaker 12: Grace says, I called my husband and asked him to pick up cold medicine for our son.
Speaker 1: On his way home.
Speaker 12: I noticed that he got it from a pharmacy that's over forty five minutes from our house. But he said he was at work when I called. Why would he lie about this.
Speaker 2: If he called the man at work.
Speaker 7: And he bought it at a pharmacy forty five minutes away, it's some simple math. How far away is his job from the house, Which direction is the pharmacy between the house and his job, And what did he lie about? So what is she saying he's lying about Shirley.
Speaker 12: I don't knowmember well, she's saying that he got the medicine, the coal medicine for their son, that's forty five minutes away from their house. But he said he was at work when she called.
Speaker 1: So why would he lie about it?
Speaker 7: He didn't lie. He was at work when you called. Now where he went to get the medical So what you're worried about that for? Did the baby get the medicine?
Speaker 2: That's what that's what we should be focusing on.
Speaker 7: I can't, so it's all about you. Damn the sick baby we got. Turned it around, Bedad. I did not realize that.
Speaker 1: This selfish Yeah, did the baby get the medicine?
Speaker 2: How could you.
Speaker 1: Turn it around?
Speaker 7: He was at work when you called. The way he was when he bought the medicine was at the pharmacy. Now the pharmacy was the other way.
Speaker 2: Not what he lie.
Speaker 12: Yeah, don't create problems where there are none, lady, All right, here we go, Last one, Steve, Last one. Elena in Fairburn says, I met a man at church and we went out on a date.
Speaker 11: The next day, a woman claiming to be.
Speaker 1: His wife called me.
Speaker 12: I talked to my pastor, and he said, the guy is single and the lady harasses a lot of men.
Speaker 11: Should I steer clear of him or continue to date him?
Speaker 2: Well, the pastors said, he is single? Mm hmm you know, yeah, but now you ain't the only single woman? Won't he? But so what he won't you? He dating?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Going and keep talking to him? You know, just getting ready to get rolled up on? Yeah, yeo, you need to understand who you're dealing with.
Speaker 12: Right where did the lady get her number and all of that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Track him down? See see this whole thing.
Speaker 7: She got her eyes on him, And you're not finn to come up in hill and win him over.
Speaker 1: And I've been here all this time.
Speaker 2: We not we not just this ain't this type of church?
Speaker 1: She said, no, no, no, what's her name?
Speaker 7: Now? I'm telling you right now, see this is great amount give a lot Baptist church. But we don't get that thing. But you're not run up, sister Ruby, and what you want to do. I'm sister Ruby up in here. I'm I'm read you understand.
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 12: Playing so so she you think she should still continue to date him and forget about Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't let this woman run you off. She's trying to run everybody. He don't want her.
Speaker 7: You need to find out who she is. Ask her to meet you somewhere so you can see what you're dealing with. Now, I'm four warning. You know she's gonna be a big girl. She's gonna have some size on ready.
Speaker 5: How do you know that? Though? Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, because you know she threatened.
Speaker 1: Anyway than coming up at the top of the hour, you need to.
Speaker 11: We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 12: According to People magazine, actress Megan Good was at Jonathan Major's side at his sentencing hearing in New York City. The judge sentenced Majors to participate in a domestic violence treatment program after he was found guilty of assault enherissment back in December.
Speaker 1: No jail time.
Speaker 12: Majors will attend one year in person Batterer's Intervention program in Los Angeles and must continue mental health counseling and stay away.
Speaker 11: From the victim in the criminal case. So no jail time.
Speaker 7: You know what, I don't understand this case. I haven't seen at all, but this this smells really re fishy. You know. Yeah, that's the thing because the video I saw was him running away, you know, yeah, And and there was no.
Speaker 1: I mean chasing him for a while, she chased him on that.
Speaker 7: And was no evidence of him ever striking or being physically abusive to this woman.
Speaker 1: Well, the jury said, I was reading a little bit more.
Speaker 15: They said, what he did, he didn't intend to harm her, like I guess they were trying to say, he did what he had to do at the time. I don't want to put words, and it was yes, yes, So that's I guess that's why the judge said no jail time.
Speaker 7: But see, but this man's career, but yes, because of this, And it's unfair man, that this man loses his livelihood over a false accusation.
Speaker 1: Shit, we're hoping he can get his career back on tracking, yeah.
Speaker 9: Man, because they say, they say, right, man, he deserves a second chance.
Speaker 2: Well, he didn't do anything, though.
Speaker 1: No tail time. He needs some counseling and all of that, which is good.
Speaker 2: He didn't have to go to y'all. But what he need counseling on if he wasn't wrong.
Speaker 7: Listen to me, man, They all know good and well, and I know good and well and America, no good and way had a black man physically done something to this white woman and they had the goods on it, you know, what the hell would be happening.
Speaker 2: They don't have no goods on this k They just won't do.
Speaker 7: Something to it, man. And that don't seem right. Man, Something about this doesn't seem right.
Speaker 12: I mean what they've done, what what has happened is pretty severe with the loss of his career and everything. So he does have a movie coming out with Marvel called The Kane Dynasty of Things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that got shot all rich You never talked about replacing him for that. He's lost in doors. Yeah, he used to do the army commercials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he lost so much, that's crazy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right, Moving on to this is.
Speaker 12: According to Yahoo dot com, Dave Chappelle apparently had dinner with Kan Kanye West and his wife u Beiyonka Sensori recently and described the experience.
Speaker 1: Has quote Offwards and.
Speaker 12: Dave talks about the encounter during a comedy performance and said it was the most uncomfortable dinner he's ever attended. Bianca was basically naked. We know this about her though, right, So.
Speaker 1: Dave said in.
Speaker 12: Part, we're going to try to keep it clean, clean it up for radio quote, she looked like she woke up and put some makeup on, slapped some duct tape on her breast breasts, and walked out the door.
Speaker 1: Of course, Dave had more to say.
Speaker 12: You know, we can't say that on the air, but anyway, some people have criticized Kanye for seemingly showcasing his wife portrayed, you know, just parading her around for public consumption, just and basically nothing. The last controversial outfit she had and it was like a condom, like a body condom or something.
Speaker 1: Anyway, but he.
Speaker 2: Walking around in that, in that in that hot box sweatsuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all black and yeah, I mean but he got on.
Speaker 2: The same suit boxes well when they're trying to make weight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: He got a.
Speaker 11: Glass Yeah, and she's basically naked.
Speaker 2: All I just you know, for me, for me, I think I think it's just I think this is for his ego. Yeah what I got.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he posted on Instagram, Steve, I'm a I'm a I'm a post my wife as much as I want, Bro, it makes me happy.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's just you have daughters.
Speaker 2: That too much.
Speaker 5: It is it is?
Speaker 1: It is too much.
Speaker 11: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 7: How your wife is for public consumption, right, I don't understand that. Man, I don't understand it.
Speaker 11: As much as I want it.
Speaker 1: It's sickening. I'm so sick of seeing how. It's horrible.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: This is horrible that this is happening like this he has.
Speaker 12: I don't understand what exactly what he's thinking. I don't understand what she what she's thinking. Why are you doing this?
Speaker 16: Why?
Speaker 2: A huge part of this is her fault? Say it against a huge part of this is her fault.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because I mean, you're the wrong woman.
Speaker 2: Right, is he?
Speaker 1: I'm not wearing that.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, easy, baby, put that actually a seat through thing on and put them redstocks.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got more?
Speaker 2: What did you?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: I'm not wearing that. He looked like he laid her clothes out, though he do look like, Yes, it's just too stupid.
Speaker 12: Unless she's an exhibitionist and she likes all of the attention. That's the only thing I can come up with. But what about indecent exposure and all of that?
Speaker 11: What about that. Yeah, aren't there laws against that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot, it's a lot. Yeah, she's doing way way much. And it's not hate.
Speaker 5: This is not hate.
Speaker 2: This is nobody hating.
Speaker 11: No beautiful girl, clothes on girl.
Speaker 12: All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we're gonna check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening morning show, and it's.
Speaker 12: Time now to check Steve's voicemail. And if you would like to leave Steve a message, call him eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, you might just hear your.
Speaker 1: Call on the air.
Speaker 12: All right, Steve, you're ready for Darnell from Los Angeles. He needs some relationship advice.
Speaker 16: Steve, Hope, all is well, this is Dartnell. Call him from Los Angeles. Man, I've lost my girl. She packed up and left on Good Friday. I'm supposed to go to work and never came back. End up going back to her parents' help. We have some disagreements sober.
Speaker 17: Things that a man wants, things that a woman wants.
Speaker 14: It.
Speaker 17: You know, she didn't voice a lot of those concerns, but I didn't have an.
Speaker 5: Opportunity to fix them. We never had an.
Speaker 17: Opportunity to sit down, have that conversation, work on it and fix it. But I do know that they feel I won't change, and you always say a man will change for the right woman. Just asking that you got some advice for me to help me out, I'm just trying to push forward, get my woman back, take care of my responsibilities.
Speaker 5: I've been in the apartments that.
Speaker 17: We have by myself.
Speaker 5: You gotta hold down the bills and the rent for myself. If that's what a man do.
Speaker 17: How many advice and then I appreciate it?
Speaker 5: Are big gone out?
Speaker 2: Well? You know, bruh. A couple of things comes to mind here.
Speaker 7: Number one, as I oftentimes tell women, sometimes the breakup is the blessing. Now, I know you want her back, but if she don't want to come back, then, you know, man, we have to grapple with that. And then you mentioned something about you weren't even aware of what was wrong when you had never had a chance to address it or fix it. I understand up too. For her to just up and bounce on a good Friday, there's a little message in that for you. Maybe she didn't want to fix it.
Speaker 2: Could that be it? Maybe she just don't want to be.
Speaker 7: Involved anymore to just go back to her parents' house like that. So I think I know you want her back, but you could say this right here. You could just say what you said to me. Look, I feel really bad that you didn't allow me a chance to address it. This is how I really feel about you, and I'm willing to do some things. But obviously something has broken down somewhere. So if I were you, you got the right attitude. You said you got this apartment in the bills, you'll hold it down yourself, because that's what men do. You sound like a good dude, man, You really really do, because most men don't even handle it that way. So I think you might be in great shape.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 7: So you know, sometimes the break up is the blessing, and I wouldn't even I wouldn't sweat.
Speaker 2: It that hard.
Speaker 7: I know you want her back, but sometimes man, it'll give you a chance to find the one that's right for you. Because if they'll leave you without warning like that, that sends a message to me too.
Speaker 10: If anybody leave on Good Friday and then come back Sunday, they pretty much gone, though, that's a good Friday guys.
Speaker 2: You know looks good, right. I don't see no return on that. It is a bad.
Speaker 1: Him right, all right? Well hey listen coming up.
Speaker 2: For this food. That means uh he has risen on the Thursday relationship.
Speaker 1: Don't look thank you right, you just ghosted, not holy ghosted?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 12: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll have more of Steve's voicemail at eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, Steve, we have more voicemail calls for you. If you you you would like to leave a message for Steve, call him eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, you might just hear your voicemail on the air. This one is from Ken in Kansas City.
Speaker 5: What's up, mister Steve Harvey. This is Kim and Kansas sEH, Missouri, Me and the fellas at as I and Shipping and we seeing we listen to you every morning. Man. We just like to thank you for your encouraging. You're probably never play us on the air, but we pray that you get to listen to the message.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Your message is being reached. Its going out. I appreciate you, man from the bottom of my heart, because you give us all encouragement in our lives. And we are men, all of us are men, and we all are believers. Man. Thank you so much. Bless you man, God, bless you.
Speaker 7: Wow to the brothers down there in Kansas City and down there at the ASI.
Speaker 2: Steve Hart is standing strong with you.
Speaker 7: Man, y'all stay with it, man, don't ever give up. I appreciate you telling me that, because, like I say, sometimes see we do this work on the radio. We get up in the morning to provide you know, encouragement and enlightenment, entertainment and inspiration, and we don't know if it's getting through or not. So it's good man. We hear from brothers like y'all. All y'all men down there, man, keep standing strong. We got you were down here holding it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: This is a a man, Steve, who has a question about finding a wife.
Speaker 5: Thank Steve.
Speaker 18: I just have a question when you talk about a man's job and provide, protect and profess this woman and do all he can to take care of his wife. You know she can bring last this world and may that's one of the biggest things, the biggest blessings were when a woman can bring a whole human into this world. But what else should a man look for in a wife besides a person who can take care of his kids? Like, what should he look for? What quality do you think will make a great wife? Thank you, Steve, and thank you for entertaining me every day, getting me.
Speaker 2: To my day. God bless well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I understand what you're saying, because a woman has to bring more to the table than just childbirth. I'm just saying that that's the biggest thing a person can bring to a table. You can't top that. I don't care well how much money you make on what you do, you can't. You can't making lives dog we fit facts. But I think that women what I look for, what I've finally found and what I understood was important was the two things three things. Three things I think are imperative and the third one I think women miss out the most. The three things that a man is really looking for is support, loyalty, and appreciation. Will you don't really hear man talking about too much about no love.
Speaker 1: Top three?
Speaker 11: No, because it's not so they don't have to love you.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, that that should be, but that that love has to be in the form of support, loyalty, and appreciation. A man needs somebody that's gonna get in there and be supportive of his efforts and his dreams.
Speaker 2: And a man needs to know that you belong to me, and I belong to you, that you loyal to me.
Speaker 7: And this is the most overlooked thing that women fail to do that I hear from a lot of men is appreciation. A man wants to feel appreciated. Men don't get the Men don't hear thank you enough. Men don't hear man, I really appreciate the good job you're doing. Enough now, Ladies, right here, this ain't the time for you to go well, he don't say it to me. Slow down, slow down. All I'm doing is answering the question that the brother asked. You know, I've been on your side for a long time, but I am telling you one of the most overlooked attributes that a woman can give to a man, that oftentimes overlooked, is appreciation. You have no idea what a man would feel like if he felt more appreciated, or if he heard.
Speaker 2: Thank you more.
Speaker 7: Because it's a hard job being a father, because we can't get it right. If we spend time with the family, we ain't out there making the money they need. If we out there making the money they need, then we ain't giving them enough time. And as hard as you do it, it's hard to get that one right.
Speaker 2: Wait till she get home.
Speaker 1: Come on Newlywed.
Speaker 12: Going up next, nephew, tell me in the frank phone call for today. Right after this, Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 12: Right about four minutes after it's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is why can't I go with my friend and her cousin? All right, we'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few Why can't I go with my friend and her cousin? Right now, it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 10: Nephew, Well, Cly, you know what, when we go to church, oftentimes, you know, there's a mixture of race. Sometimes sometimes you marry and to marry someone that goes to a Baptist church. Right now, I got a white guy that is married to a black lady going to a Baptist church.
Speaker 2: Now. But you know, when you come up in our church, you know it's certain things you need to know.
Speaker 10: So what we have right here today is a Black Gospel Quiz, Black One Gospel Quiz. These are just things you need to know if you're gonna be sitting up in here with us worshiping the Lord.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: This right here is the Black Gospel Quiz, cat Dog if you would, goodness, this.
Speaker 5: Is Grant, oh Grand Grant Stephens. Right, yes, hey, great, this is brother Lewis Finley. I'm calling from Mount Side Now Missionary Baptist Church. You and your wife just joined a couple of weeks ago, am I right? Absolutely? Yes? Okay, So now listen, I wanted to reach out to you. I know you guys have started the uh the orientation and from my understanding you you finished one one class at the orientation. You got three more to go? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: All right? All right, all right. So first of all, I want to say welcome to my finn that and and I hope you are enjoying yourself. I know that you and your wife are a mixed couple. You you're a Caucasian and she's she's Black Are you Are you liking the church so far?
Speaker 14: Grant, Absolutely, we really are enjoying it. We completed our first orientation and uh yeah, so far, we're really enjoying it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, did I catch at a bad time?
Speaker 4: I am at work right now, but it's okay.
Speaker 14: I've got a couple I've got a.
Speaker 5: Couple of minutes, Okay, Okay. I just wanted to call you, man. I was worried I know you because I don't think you noticed, but you are the first Caucasian to join our church, and I just want to make sure you kind of knew the language and and just just kind of knowing what the Black Church is all about. And there's certain sins and different things I think you should know so that you know, I just don't want you to say that the wrong thing while you at the church, if that makes sense. Okay, Okay, So what I wanted to do, like, I wanted to give you a little Black Church quiz so you can kind of maybe if you could let me know where you are, you know, if you're on a lower level or a high level as far as being knowledgeable about the Black Church, Like feel this blank in for me grant and if you don't matter, I just want to take a liberty of time and I let you get back to work. But first of all, give a blank to God. What would go in that blank? Right there? First of all, give a blank to God?
Speaker 4: Now I can think of something has Give thanks to God.
Speaker 5: No, see that's wrong. See that's wrong. See to see what it is is? First of all, give a honor to all all right, remember that. First of all, give an honor the God. You got that, okay, yes, yes, okay. First of all, give an honor to God, who is the blank of my life? What? What? What? What goes in the blank? First of all, give an honor to God, who is the blank of my life, the love of my life. No, no, see that's that's that's that's wrong. First of all, give an honor to God, who is the head of my life.
Speaker 2: You can you share that?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, okay, I was just are you sure? Are you sure about that? Oh? I'm definitely sure about man. Don't don't. Don't. What I don't want you to do is question what I know. I'm from the Black Church. I know you.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 14: I wasn't questioning you, sir, I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I just always heard it that way. But okay, So so I'm trying to give you the understanding of morning what the Black Church is about. You understand, I understand. I just I appreciate you. I apologize. Okay.
Speaker 14: Now, look, I don't know these answers, obviously, but I've got a meeting. I got to get to here in a minute. Like this, I'm curious if everyone in the church get.
Speaker 4: These stone calls.
Speaker 5: Well wait a minute, wait a minute, grand I know what you have a meeting, But what's more important? Your meeting or knowing your position at the Black Church? What's more important?
Speaker 4: I really don't have time for this right now.
Speaker 14: I can't believe it's actually happening.
Speaker 4: Like, does your pastor even know that you're calling you right now?
Speaker 5: Well? No, I took the liberty of myself. What I realized you was Caucasian, that I would call and try to help you so you would know what to do when you're in the Black Church when people are saying certain things you Okay, okay, Grant, if you don't man, just do this funny grant, like do you know what hooping is? Hooping? Like, who's a hooping. Uh no, cooping is when the pastor is at the end of his sermon. So listen to this. Oh God, I'm like, do that funny? If you? If you? Oh hello, oh god? Oh my no, no, no more, come on you wit me?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no.
Speaker 5: God, I'm got.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I'm doing that.
Speaker 14: Oh no, no yoah, oh God, Oh mighty.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey Greg, do you think maybe it's possible, ady, mean, you could have some sessions before you come back to the church and I can prepare you more.
Speaker 14: Hey, man's listen, you have caught me at a really bad time, and I'm quite honestly just so frustrated.
Speaker 4: Like I've never heard of a quiz like this. I'm really offended to be Like, do you guys not want me to go to your church anymore? Like, as matter of fact, dude, you should be calling my wife right now.
Speaker 5: She's black, well, she should already know the que is question you the ones don't know why I'm gonna call. I said call you.
Speaker 14: I'm at work right now.
Speaker 4: I have a meeting to get you in just a minute. I don't know what you're doing. And I hold on a second, I have got to close my office door.
Speaker 14: This is so embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I have never ever received a phone call like this in my life, and you better be lucky. I mean, I want to talk to your pastor. I am going to talk to him next Sunday.
Speaker 2: No joke.
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't mean to put you to get hostile like that. I didn't mean to get you. I didn't mean to upset you or nothing like that. Cannot Can I say something else to you? One last thing? And I have to go? Okay, I just want to let you know that this is nephew. Tell me from the Steve harbit on the show. Your wife Carolyn got me to brank phone call. You shut up?
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 5: I am so sorry.
Speaker 2: I am so sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh you're good.
Speaker 8: I'm alright, man, I'm all right a.
Speaker 5: Little embarrassed, but I'm alright. Gret you gotta do it for me one more term. Oh oh yeah, god, okay, man, look at do this for me. Tell me what is the baddest, I mean, the baddest radio show in the land, The Steve.
Speaker 4: Harvey Morning Show all the way?
Speaker 10: All right, all right, all right, won't he do it? And won't he will? He'll make a way out of what out of no way really of the bad.
Speaker 2: Do you know him? All right? Now?
Speaker 1: Amen again, come.
Speaker 2: Up in our church. You better know him.
Speaker 10: He's He's Adam's redeemer, Abels vindicated, Abraham's sacrifice. He's Noah lock and giddy Fleece, Mary's baby boy, James and Jus big brother Matthews. King Joshua was battle Ax, born in Bethlehem, red in Nazra.
Speaker 1: Acts word up in here today.
Speaker 10: I feel my daddy coming out of it now, hey man, pass right, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, all right.
Speaker 10: That right there is black Gospel quiz. Black Gospel quiz. Laying in to cut that nephew coming to h Baltimore, The Baltimore. That's b More Baltimore, Maryland. I'll be there next week. That's April nineteenth and twentieth at the Comedy Factory is going down.
Speaker 2: Take us on sale right now?
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, nephew.
Speaker 12: Coming out Strawberry Letters subject why can't I go with my friend and our cousin?
Speaker 1: We'll find out right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 12: It is time now for today's Strubberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, works, sex, parenting, and more, please Submit your strawberry letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you. Here it is strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nephew.
Speaker 12: Subject why can't I go with my friend and her cousin, Dear Stephen Shirley. I've been married for nine years and I've been mad at my husband for the last year. For an entire year, he has questioned my faithfulness to him and demanded me to drop friends that I've known longer than I've known him. My husband is projecting his character tits, character traits on me. He's a cheater, not me. He is the one that textes women and comments on their pictures on ig while he's in bed next to me. When he started tripping about who I hang with, it set me off. I've known my girl Fay for twenty two years, and I met her cousin, John John about five years ago. We've had Faye and John John over to the house hundreds of times My husband enjoyed hanging with John John until I told him that John John is Fay's cousin and not her man. I should have never told him because now he is trying to ruin my summer vacation with Fay. We have paid for an all inclusive trip to the Bahamas, and my husband said I can't go because John John is going. He said, if I.
Speaker 11: Go, I can't come back to his house.
Speaker 12: I didn't even argue with him that it's my house too, because the real issue is that my husband is a cheater, so he thinks I'm dirty too. I don't have sex with him because he's always looking at his phone and grinning day and night. I can't get turned on by a man that doesn't pay me any attention. He assumes that I don't want to have sex with him because I'm having sex with John John. We've had full blown arguments daily and I'm so over it all. Can I go to the Bahamas and come back home? Do I have to cancel my trip?
Speaker 1: It would be a shame.
Speaker 12: It just would be a shame to lose all of your money over something that's not even true, that your husband thinks up in his head but of course it would be worse to lose your marriage over your husband's silly assumptions too. But this isn't much of a marriage, now, is it. I think your husband meant what he said, even though it is your house too. And you're exactly right that cheaters are always suspicious of their partners. Because your husband is doing something wrong, he thinks you are too. You said that clearly in the letter, and so your husband doesn't trust you, especially with another man. Well, right now he's punishing you because you're depriving him of sex. You've been doing this for a whole year. I want you to go to the Bahamas. I really do, because everyone deserves a vacation and a getaway. But my question to you is what is your endgame? I mean, you can't continue to be married to this man and not have sex with him.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 12: You can't expect him not to cheat if you're not having sex or whatever. I mean, come on, now, that's not realistic. A decision has to be made.
Speaker 2: Here before this trip.
Speaker 12: Your husband is still there in the house. You guys are living together, but the marriage is broken. I mean, you cut him off. He's on the gram now liking other women's pictures. So again, what is your end game? Are you guys going to try to fix this mess that way? Your husband maybe he'll want to go with you on the trip. Are you going to divorce him and then you know, you could do whatever you want to do, go on vacation with whoever you want.
Speaker 1: But you guys got to fix this if it's fixable.
Speaker 2: Steve, Well, this letter starts off pretty rough. Now. The titletter letter is why can't I go with my friend and her cuz well, you know.
Speaker 7: Call your cousiners do wherever. Let's get into that a little bit later. I've been married for nine years. I've been mad at my husband for the last year. I be down right there.
Speaker 2: Mad for a whole year.
Speaker 7: Man, that that just sounds like such a hell of a house to be in. I've been, y'all. I'm living in a house with a person that's been mad at me for a year.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm not like somebody for a year. But I ain't never been mad at nobody that I live with for a year.
Speaker 2: Well, I take that.
Speaker 1: Back, Oh you have.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I heard that.
Speaker 11: You just went through your mental rolodexca.
Speaker 2: I lived in a house with a person for nine year hated me. So I don't know how that. I don't know how I thought I could get away anyway.
Speaker 7: Let's this is not about me, And you said for an entire year, he has questioned my faithfulness to him and demanded me that I drop fears that I've known longer than I've known him. Now, your husband is projecting his characteristic on you because he's the cheater, not me. Now she's saying he's the cheater. But she never pointed to a cheating incident, except she's using this thing right here. Here's the one that texts women and comments on their pictures on IG while he's in bed next to me.
Speaker 2: That yeah, okay, yeah, I take that back. That's cheating. Yeah, that's cheating.
Speaker 7: In your damn face, I'm laying in bed and I'm texting women and commenting on pictures on IG while I'm in bed next to my wife.
Speaker 2: Mad you not only cheating on her, you disrespecting her.
Speaker 7: Yes, and then when he started tripping about who I'm hanging with, it kind of set you off. You've known your girl faith for twenty three years. I met her cousbind John John five years ago. We've had Faye and John John over to the house hundreds of time. My husband loved John John until he found out that John John I fade cousin. Oh, here we go, we come back.
Speaker 2: We'll get into it all right.
Speaker 12: Uh, we'll have part two of Steve's response coming up at twenty three months.
Speaker 2: You mean John John ain't fa mane.
Speaker 19: That's exactly what happened, you know it. The subject is why can't I go with my friend and her cousin. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is why can't I go with my friend and her her cousin?
Speaker 7: Why this woman has been mad at her husband for a year. Now, First I didn't understand. It's how you in the house with somebody mad for a year. But those of us that's been in bad marriages, you've lived in a house and we ain't messed up and jacked up for years, so it's doable. But she say he cheated, but then she didn't give an example of how he cheated. And then she said he's been laying in bed next to me on his phone, texting women and comment on air ig pictures.
Speaker 2: I'll be dombe so fould.
Speaker 7: That's a lot damn dog. So now he disrespectful too. So now I got why you're mad.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 7: Then he started tripping about who you hang out with him and set you off because you've been friends with this girl you know, named Faith for twenty two years and you met her cousin, John John about five years ago. We didn't have Fay and John John over to the house hundreds of times. So mean, over a few year period, they've been over to the house, my husband and Jorge hanging with John John until I told him that John John is phased cousin and not her.
Speaker 2: Man who heit who wait? Man wait? Who hold hold hold on? Who ain't who? Man?
Speaker 1: No, baby, that's her cousin. That's that's not her John John.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they don't go together.
Speaker 1: They're just they're related, the man their blood cousins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cousin. Yeah, and y'all finna go well now.
Speaker 11: Should have just down to the Bahamas. We already booked the trip.
Speaker 2: Oh you ain't gonna wear I don't tell you right now? No, no, no, hell no, hell no, hell no.
Speaker 7: If you go down there to the Bahamas with John John and and he ain't fay Man, you stay going you you ain't coming back to this your house.
Speaker 1: It's my house too, It was your house.
Speaker 2: It was your house to you left with on vacation with that man.
Speaker 11: It's her cousin.
Speaker 14: Girl.
Speaker 7: You know I don't play that right here. Now, see what the problem he making is he gonna push her into the arms of John Jon. Yeah, yeah, with all these accusations because now John John looking way more pleasant than he is.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: You want to be careful because the man's name is spelled j o n j o en. You want to be careful.
Speaker 1: That's John John.
Speaker 2: So what you need?
Speaker 7: So, yeah, Jean Jean, you know, so you might want to check into a couple of things because John Johns been coming over in five years, playing cousin and everything.
Speaker 11: So you know, well her even her husband liked hanging out with them.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you might tell you some things about your husband too.
Speaker 7: Anyway, I should have never told him because now he's trying to ruin my summer vacation with Faith. We had to pay for an all inclusive trip to the Bahamas, and my husband said, I can't go because John John is going. He said, if I go, I can't come back to his house. I ain't even argue that because this is my house too, exactly, because the real issue is that my husband is a cheetah, so he thinks I'm dirty too. I didn't have sex with him. I don't have sex with him because he's always looking at his phone and grinning day and night. I can't get turned on by a man that don't pay attention to me. Understood. He assumes that I don't want to have sex with him because I'm having sex with John John. Well, he's using that as the new approach for the hundreds of times John John was coming over there and he was hanging out with John. He didn't think nothing of it, and he was perfectly comfortable about you not having sex with him because I'm on the phone anyway. We've had full blown arguments daily, and I'm so over it. Can I go to the Bahamas and come back home?
Speaker 6: I would?
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course you can't. Now a man can't do that. What a man can't go to the Bahamas and expect to come back home and his key work you dog, you can't go, but she gonna go and she gonna come back right because because because men don't really change locks, a woman change lock on your ass? Do I have to cancel my trip? I don't think so. No, I really don't think so. Why don't you just tell your husband? See this is where line comes.
Speaker 11: In here, Oh oh, where's she going?
Speaker 2: John John ain't going?
Speaker 1: Okay, but he really is going.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, hell yeah, we're gonna be kicking. Yeah, just don't post nothing.
Speaker 12: But she didn't say John John was cute, Steve. She didn't say anything she's attracted to John John any of that.
Speaker 2: You know how many women and is married to people that ain't cute?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I do, okay, but I'm saying she didn't even say she was attracted to John Johnny in any kind of way.
Speaker 2: I know one for sure. I mean, I mean surely look at your screen.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm looking.
Speaker 2: There's three men over here that's married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all those guy wise Tommy has told you about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's sex Yeah, in the mid life Christ and he put a tattoo on his whole damn arm. He's so tired of looking at his ass he decided to draw you want to sleep, man, I wish I would, Steve, you should do it. Man, I'm not getting no damn tattoo put on me. I ain't got no time to be laying on. That wasn't put some ink on me? Man, That don't come out?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 12: Listen boast your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. Free Never sounded so good. You can download it today now coming up in forty six minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: You know what time it is?
Speaker 11: Time for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening morning show. All right, Junior is here with Sports Talk. What you got for it's Junior?
Speaker 2: Well, you know the Summer Olympics is coming up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're in Paris. You know they're in Paris. But did you find I just found out I didn't know this. The track and field will start getting paid for gold medals, the only sport in Olympics. Fifty thousand for gold medals. I'm no longer on the Syncrednized swimming team at this point, I'm not doing that. They're paying fifty thousand for gold medals in friend of Ship. But if it ain't, it's just fifty thousand. We've been doing it for free. You've been getting gold medals for free. That's the only sport we're paying for. It's gold medals.
Speaker 2: All tra can feed. Do you know how long you got to practice to try to win fifty thousand?
Speaker 1: Now I'm shakiri.
Speaker 5: Money.
Speaker 8: They hadn't paid anybody, but they're only paying for track and field.
Speaker 2: So why is we on the polo team? Why I'm on here?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 19: Who?
Speaker 2: You gonna pay on polo team?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but if we get a gold medal as a team, should we get fifty.
Speaker 1: Thousand for what we're on?
Speaker 2: No one name on the polo team?
Speaker 8: Fifty thousand for gold medals and we on the I'm taking the horse out there on the track.
Speaker 1: I'm not fencing for free gold medal. I'm not doing that. I'm getting out here on this track.
Speaker 2: At least, say you just get out there on that track. You're not gonna win.
Speaker 1: At least I'm gonna try.
Speaker 8: Okay, I know I get somebody dreams I can I can get somebody. I get somebody on the shock, old.
Speaker 2: Body you think, tell me that one time you think dog on top of poor hamstraight? Lets you keep it?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: Are you finally admitted that?
Speaker 2: Now you know later I got that, I got all the laughs out of it.
Speaker 7: You need a dude running down ho How much young are you the time? You ten years young at that time?
Speaker 1: Well, if I can go out there, would you be proud of me?
Speaker 8: If I got a gold medal, got fixed out, would you be proud of me?
Speaker 14: I know?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 7: Hell well you're not Finn win no gold you how hard you asking me to imagine you're finish?
Speaker 2: Go out there and win a gold medal? Would I be better? Keep shaving? That's what you better keep doing.
Speaker 10: So what Timm said, what I said, you better keep chasing that hairline. Ain't no sense you're getting out there trying to raised.
Speaker 1: The hate right there because you beat it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I have I have a hairline when I when I want, I now you had a hairline when you're now?
Speaker 8: Anyway, also mad a massive start today?
Speaker 2: Man. We rooted for Tiger back Man a hard man.
Speaker 7: I hope, I hope you got one more inning man because he's the greatest golf of all time. I don't given nobody say stop. Look at all the tapes on the Palmer Jack Nicholas, look at look at the shots they made. Look at the shots tiger Man. Tiger was the greatest golfer ever played this game of golf period.
Speaker 1: All Right, all right, thank you, Peter.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour of Steven Man on social media, needs your advice, He says, my mom's interested in my widowed neighbor.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, Steve so CJ.
Speaker 12: On Steve Harvey FM, rights, my mama is trying to get me to play matchmaker, and I'm not trying to do that. I have a neighbor who's in his mid fifties and his wife passed away about.
Speaker 1: Three months ago.
Speaker 12: My mama has been divorced my pops for about five years and has commented on the guy next door multiple times in the past.
Speaker 1: Now that my neighbor is a widow, were.
Speaker 12: My mama apparently sees this as her chance to shoot her shot, and she wants me to play matchmaker.
Speaker 11: I have told her no, So what am I supposed to say? Excuse me?
Speaker 12: I know the love of your life just died, but I'd like you to meet my mama. Come on now, my mama is.
Speaker 1: Like, what is the big deal? Help me, uncle Steve.
Speaker 2: Okay, now this is months when she did.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: Mom, I didn't say nothing to him when she was here.
Speaker 5: I was respectable.
Speaker 14: Soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd have been over there.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: I see how I looking at me.
Speaker 1: Three months ago.
Speaker 2: Your daddy is on.
Speaker 1: But they divorced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does it to me, to you, so I don't.
Speaker 7: See what the proud me is. Now you're gonna introduce us or not? He said no, all right, Well then I'm gonna take him some cookie. I'm gonna came a power over the Friday.
Speaker 1: MoMA, you just can't go over that man house like man, you're gonna embarrass. Listen to me.
Speaker 2: She ain't there.
Speaker 11: He hungry and it's only been three months.
Speaker 2: You don't think. You don't think you ninety days?
Speaker 6: He need eat.
Speaker 2: Cookie. I'm just gonna take you some food over there.
Speaker 1: Mama is relentless.
Speaker 7: Now listen to him over Dmetri, I'm finna go over here. I got your pound take in my hand, un Bud Bud you mama blouse.
Speaker 1: Sonny you need Dmitrius the son.
Speaker 7: Dmitri. I got just pound cake in both hands and take it over to the main. But you know what, y'all two more button down?
Speaker 2: I just I can't con button your buttons. I can't do that. Let's you all out of doing for you?
Speaker 5: You can the.
Speaker 1: Guilt of it all.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna say to them when you get over there.
Speaker 7: You don't worry about that. You let nature that, that's nature, nature take care of you. You just come on and and and open this door for me. I paid all that money seeing you down there and the little racist ass school you wanted.
Speaker 5: To go to.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, I'm gonna do your buttons. I'm gonna do your buttons. But is everything else straight forward? You walk out of here. Let's let's just go through everything you got on. Let's just make sure you strength. Okay, you got your blouse only, I got two buttons down?
Speaker 2: For what else is wine? I got on? I got on? I got on new panty holes, you know, brain new okay.
Speaker 10: New pantyhold, brows blos down, two buttons?
Speaker 2: What else we got? I got? I got on the guard, a belt guard, A belt around my thigh case.
Speaker 7: When I sit down on the couch, and cross my legs and to give them something to look at. Okay, and I and I got and I got my perfume on nail number five, shouldn't nail. I was gonna wear that Liz Taylor and white diamonds, but I said, no, that'll be too fast.
Speaker 2: Twist shift, little young ass. Up.
Speaker 10: We got, we got pantyhold guard belt, we got blose down, two buttons, we got, we got, we got nailed perfume.
Speaker 2: Moments.
Speaker 5: Is that it?
Speaker 10: You ready to walk out the door and you're taking some cookies over there?
Speaker 7: I got some cookie and I got the heels I got. I put the ones on that I wear when I'm not on the usher bowl and a half inch heels. I ain't wear my kitten heels because I'm going up.
Speaker 12: All right, all right, Mama Intimity, I want more for you, a new dad and wished it well. Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, Well, you guys heard about this woman in South Florida who said an eight foot alligator had actually gotten inside of her house.
Speaker 11: And she was just chilling out in her living room.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 12: She was in another room of the house when she heard banging on the screen door and thought it was maybe one of the neighbors in her community trying to get into the wrong house. But she when she went into the living room, she was greeted.
Speaker 1: By this humongous alligator.
Speaker 12: The woman said, quote, Oh my goodness, I have an alligator in my house.
Speaker 1: How am I going to get rid of him?
Speaker 12: She called the police and they brought along several wildlife officers to help remove the alligator from the home. The woman said her door has some sort of magnetic closure on it, and the alligator probably pushed right.
Speaker 7: Through the door.
Speaker 11: Can you imagine what that's my alligator?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no cuffing at all.
Speaker 12: If you walk into your living room there's this gigantic alligator in there.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? What are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 7: And I'll put on that alligator. First of all, you're gonna have a hard time seeing me.
Speaker 2: Why you say that cause your spray from my butt?
Speaker 7: God, you should have been when you get your sugar honey ice tea scared out of here going.
Speaker 1: Up at thirty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 11: We'll play around it, would you rather right after.
Speaker 1: This you're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, guys, it's time now for a round it. Would you rather would you rather sleep walk every time you go to sleep? Or would you rather hiccup every time you talked.
Speaker 1: Walking?
Speaker 10: Or are we yeah, I'm just walking whatever? Yeah, just snawing and walking, snaw and walking.
Speaker 2: I'm a hiccup. You talking, talk.
Speaker 10: Show your hiccup everything you talk, your last your last of ragged ansports?
Speaker 1: Would you what would you?
Speaker 12: Would you rather baby sit a baby that won't stop crying, or baby that won't stop throwing up?
Speaker 2: If you're throwing up all the time? Hell, I'm gonna be crying, ain't what if he throw he throwing up? You got prod? Yeah, we better go with crying. Just well?
Speaker 11: Yeah, what you could fix crying?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They down there right there, that's so you ain't fit in the out crime.
Speaker 16: Meat there.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather eat ten buckets of fried chicken? Or would you rather eat ten hamburgers?
Speaker 1: Temburgers?
Speaker 2: Ten buckets? Ten buckets?
Speaker 11: Ten buckets?
Speaker 2: So much chicken?
Speaker 1: Fried chicken?
Speaker 2: It's a hunt some piece of chicken?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, what would you rather do?
Speaker 10: Chicken?
Speaker 11: Would you rather, if you guys do answer.
Speaker 2: Is ten buckets of chicken or what else?
Speaker 1: Or burgers? Ten burgers? Thank you, thank you. Yeah, that's all we needed. We appreciate you, Junior, be the way we backed up, That's all I know. I'm on those burgers though, Please make.
Speaker 2: Them bur Please make them turkey burgers.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather share your spoon with someone who never brushes their teeth? Or would you rather share a hot tub with someone who never showers?
Speaker 7: I can't put that that spone in my mouth. No, I'm gonna go hot tub tune in your mouth or a hot tub with somebody never shower.
Speaker 11: And the spoon in your mouth with someone that never brushes their teeth.
Speaker 12: You got to share your spooney, Okay, So all of you guys are going with a hot tub, all right.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a huge nose or would you rather have huge tie?
Speaker 2: What s that's a step and shir question? Huge nose or what huge eyes? Sure you get this big nose, you'd be just a big old uglad.
Speaker 1: All right? That is today's round of would you rather?
Speaker 12: Coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour, last break of the day, and we'll close out the show.
Speaker 11: Put the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, So Steve, here we are last break of the day.
Speaker 12: Before we get to your closing remarks, we have a voicemail from a woman who has a question about one of your closing remarks.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Steve in the Morning Show. Blessings to you all.
Speaker 5: Steve.
Speaker 13: If I was listening to your clothes.
Speaker 6: And remarks and you were talking about the past and how you know if people bring up your past, keep bringing up your past, you need to let them go, and how God forgives us for our past.
Speaker 1: I believe that.
Speaker 6: But I have a question if when you get passed someone's past behavior and they continue on with the same behavior that you have forgiven them for we already know the Lord has But do you remove them because you keep having this you're keep reminded of this past behavior because they're not changing, or do they remove you? I'm just asking y'all.
Speaker 5: Have a blessing on you to buy well.
Speaker 7: That seems to me two different things from what I was talking about. What I was talking about was in reference to you having control over not allowing people to hold you to your past, and when God that's forgiven you, you have the right to move on and be different and grow from what you were and learn from your experiences. What you're saying now is should you move on from a person who you forgiven from bad behavior in the past, but they continue to bad behavior? See, that's two different things. You know, you can forgive a person, but you don't have to allow a person to continue to do things to you that's that's detrimental to you. There's nothing in the Bible that requires you to have to do that. That's nothing that I know of. It might be, but I'm just Steve Harvey don't know of it. Look, man, if if I if I forgive you for cheating on me, right, let's just use that for example, but you continue to cheat on me, I don't have to keep forgiving you. Now, I forgave you. But what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna remove myself from this situation so you can go on and do you see. See, so now you ain't gonna keep cheating on me because it ain't gonna be no me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: If that's what you say, and then yes, you have every right to remove yourself from a situation. You know, if a person steals from you and you forgive that person, but they steal from you again. Okay, well hold up now, I ain't got to keep forgiving you for stealing from me, but I but no, look man, like, if you steal from me twice, I'm gonna forgive you, but you best well, I'm just not gonna be there for that second stealing. Man, I'm just not gonna be that for that. I mean you, once you steal from me, I appreciate you. Man, I forgive you, God bless you. Gonna live your best life. But the key is go on, go on and live your best life, because I'm not gonna stand here and put myself in a position where you can do it to me again. Now, if by chance you steal from me a second time, I may forgive you again, but we've got to separate ourselves now because obviously we're not right for each other at this point.
Speaker 2: At one point in.
Speaker 7: Time, I'm not learning the lesson. You know, I say, oftentimes behind every moment of adversity there's a lesson and a blessing. Well, if somebody steals from me, I've got to now recognize what that looks like so I can see it again and I can avoid it happening to me again. Some things happen to us in our life to give us the experience to be able to recognize it. And sometimes God allows certain things to happen to us because of where He's taking us. He knows that we will need and we require to have this skill set.
Speaker 2: What hurts people is is when.
Speaker 7: You don't learn from your mistakes, when you don't learn from your past experiences.
Speaker 2: Example, let's take women for example.
Speaker 7: Let's say you've been cheated on twice, and the two times you got cheated on, you saw the same behavior in both men. Well, now if you start to see the behavior in a third man, don't you think it would be wise to remove yourself from this situation. Well, because he showed you what it looked like twice before, he showed you the exact way it looks and each time it looked like that, it happened. Well, the third time it comes along you you experienced that, so now you could avoid it in your future. So now you know how to safeguard yourself from such a situation. It just happens like that, man, and and and and and you know, people have to stop, you know, and stop stop looking at things that happen in your life as a punishment are a karma.
Speaker 2: That's not what it is.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 7: Some of this stuff is life lessons, y'all. Some of this stuff we got to go through and get it so we'll have it. It ain't karma. It it ain't no you know, payback and all this here. Sometimes this is the lesson you got to learn. Hey man, I'm sorry. It's just a lesson you got to learn because where you are headed. God clearly knows where you are going, so he has to prepare you for what the place you're gonna arrive at. And if you got to be in a position where you got to have a better spirit of discernment, he gonna have to put some stuff in front of your face to teach you how to develop discernment.
Speaker 2: And it's okay.
Speaker 7: If God gonna put a put some money in your possession in the future, you got to see what thieves look like early on, so they can steal a little bit from you, so when you get the big money, you can safeguard it.
Speaker 2: That's all it is, man, And that's how I view it. And that's how I look at it.
Speaker 7: You know, people that might disagree with what I just said, but I can only speak from my perspective and in my years of living and trying to win and overcome, these are the things I've learned. So that's my take on the situation. I hope it helps you out there today. Hey, listen, y'all, talk to God today. Talk to him today. He would absolutely love to hear from you. He really would. And it don't matter if you don't talk to him in a while. He's always a favor.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show