Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, you know what, excited again overjoined As a matter of fact, Man, God, haven't done it again. I'm so grateful man, Thank you Lord for waking me up today, started me on my way. I mean close, I'm capable of thinking. But the most important thing is I'm here. So me being here sends a clear cut message that you are not through with me yet, that there's something else you want me to receive that I'm not yet partaken of, and I'm looking for it.
Speaker 2: Eyes wide, Oh yeah, Steve.
Speaker 1: Robin Morning Show, Shirty Strawberry College for Real Mississippi, Monica Junior and the legend of Nephew Tummy Junior. Always inquisitively. Yeah, I look tight this morning.
Speaker 2: You get enough sleep last night.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Everything good?
Speaker 1: But me let me ask you up man, Could you keep talking about every morning he gat his new day, get a new day?
Speaker 2: Is it anything you're looking for? A like now that's shocking tea? Is anything shocking tea? You could you get? You got a lot of experience, a lot of thanks. Yeah, it ain't a lot to shock me.
Speaker 1: I'm still surprised about a few things, though, I'm throwing off a bit by a little bit of the negativity that's going on around. I can't believe it's this much hate out here. Now, I've never seen it at this level before. Uh. That's uh that you can visibly see. I've always been subjected to racism my entire life.
Speaker 2: I've seen it.
Speaker 1: But now that they got cameras and stuff, and now everybody can see what we've known for years, that's a little bit throwing me off. I am a bit surprised at how people make money now, the use of the Internet to make money in so many good ways, and then I'm shocked at some of the best you know, it's really shocking to me.
Speaker 2: Was the fans Only page.
Speaker 1: That one kind of threw me because I was Wow, when I really understood what they was doing, I was going board this COVID. COVID had some people coming over with some creative ideas for making some money. Yeah, and I've actually had a contestant on Family Few who obviously some of the guys.
Speaker 2: Knew that she had fans on the page, so fans what they call it only?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, but let's just go to show you at least at least you know. I ain't been there, but I was curious about the lady that was on the show with her.
Speaker 2: You didn't you, huh? Yeah, she had. She had invested into what it took to be on them fans only things she looked good.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, she had invested in the parts. Let's just say, yeah, I'm up to all that. Cold man, I don't know, but she had invested heavenly, yeah, you know that. I know hers had to cause extra because it was extra. Yeah, but yeah, I'm still surprised as some stuff.
Speaker 3: Julie still you know, yeah, yeah, I got your people, all right, all right, coming up in thirty two minutes after the our, we'll hear from the nephews. He runs that prank back right after this You're listening
Speaker 2: Morning Show