Speaker 1: All right, Steve so CJ on Steve Harvey FM wrights. My mama is trying to get me to play matchmaker, and I'm not trying to do that. I have a neighbor who's in his mid fifties and his wife passed away about three months ago. My mama has been divorced from my pops for about five years and has commented on the guy next door multiple times in the past. Now that my neighbor is a widow, were my mama apparently sees this as her chance to shoot her shot, and she wants me to play match maker. I have told her no, So what am I supposed to say? Excuse me? I know the love of your life just died, but I'd like you to meet my mama. Come on now, My mama is like, what is the big deal? Help me? Uncle Steve?
Speaker 2: Okay, then his mama why she did.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: His mom?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: I didn't say it nothing to him when she was here. I was respectable food. You know I'd have been over there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I see how I looking at me.
Speaker 3: Three months ago.
Speaker 2: The daddy gone dead. Yeah, he's gone, gone, is gone. He does it to me?
Speaker 4: To you, so I don't see what the problem is. Now, you're gonna introduce us or not? He said, no, All right, Well then I'm gonna take him some cookie. I'm gonna came a power over that Friday.
Speaker 1: Mom.
Speaker 3: You just can't go over that man house like man.
Speaker 2: You're gonna embarrass. Listen to me. She ain't there.
Speaker 1: He hungry and it's only been three months.
Speaker 2: Because you don't think, you don't think in ninety days he needed to eat. I'm just gonna take you some food over there. Mama is relentless. Now listen to me, Demetria, I'm finish. Go over here. I got your pound cake in my hand. Unbund un budd your mama blouse toil Tommy Dimetrious, the son.
Speaker 4: Dmitri. I got this pound cake in both hands. I'm finna take it over to this main. No, buton what child? Two more button down?
Speaker 2: I just I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm bunting your button.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. But you're all out of down for you, you can't there.
Speaker 3: The guilt of it all.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna say to them when you get over there, You.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about that. You let nature that that's nature, nature take care of you. You just come on and and and open this door for me. I paid all that money seeing you down there and the little races ass school.
Speaker 2: You wanted to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna do your buttons. I'm gonna do your buttons. But is everything else straight for you? Walk out of here? Let's let's just go through everything you got on. Let's just make sure you straight. Okay, you got your blouse only, I got two buttons down.
Speaker 2: For what else is wind? I got on? I got on? I got on new panty holes, you know, brain new.
Speaker 3: Okay, new panty holes, brows, blos down, two buttons.
Speaker 2: What else we got? I got?
Speaker 4: I got on the guard a bell, got a belt around my thigh case when I sit down on the couch, across my legs, and to give them something to look at. Okay, and I and I got and I got my perfume.
Speaker 2: On nail number five shouldn't name.
Speaker 4: I was gonna wear that Liz Taylor and white diamonds, but I said no, that'll be too fast.
Speaker 2: Twist shift, little young ass up.
Speaker 3: We got, we got pantyholed guarnter belt, we got blos down, two buttons, we got uh, we got we got nail per a few moments. Is that it you ready to walk out the door anyway, and you're taking some cookies over there. I got some cooking, and I got the highest heels I got. I put the ones on that I wear when I'm not on the usher board. I talked, and the half inch heels on. I ain't wearing my kitten heels because I'm going over as a cook.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, mama, interim, I learned more with you a new dad, and wished me well more steam.
Speaker 1: Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.