Speaker 1: Welcome to Guys We Buy, the Anti Slued Change Podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm Christina Hudgonsson, I'm Karen Fisher, and I'm ya.
Speaker 1: Sooys, friends, we're going up so slugging your horny and your shame.
Speaker 2: Hey it's lut yes, okay, talk about Greetings, fuckers, how you doing? Keep dry?
Speaker 1: Bring an umbrella. Welcome to another episode of Guys We Fucked. It's the Anti Sluedgeman Podcast. I'm Karen Fisher, I'm Christina Hutchinson. Welcome to the show Los Angeles. Hey, baby, if you are in Los Angeles or if you'll be visiting Los Angeles on May.
Speaker 2: Eleven, eleventh, it's a Saturday.
Speaker 1: Christina Hutchinson and Karen Fisher, we are part of the Netflix Is a Joke Festival and we will be doing Guys We Fucked podcast style live interview here. We will on Saturday May eleventh at nine to forty five pm at the Regent Theater.
Speaker 3: This is a big deal. This is a big show, This is a big festival. We need you to buy a ticket. We need you buy ticket now now, this last.
Speaker 2: Minute second, this last minute ticking and buying. Guys.
Speaker 3: Of course, we appreciate when you buy a ticket anytime, But I don't think you understand the personal pressure that these venues put us under.
Speaker 2: I don't wantli.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you don't sometimes like if it's like so many tickets sell like day of and that's lovely, but you know how close you get to canceling shows and giving me diarrhea and just non.
Speaker 3: Stop lack of sleep. Okay, we're too old for that. You can't do that anymore. We cannot do that anymore. So Regent Theater, May eleventh, Los Angeles. Netflix is a joke festival. You can go to the Netflix as a Joke website, you can go to the ticket links in our bios.
Speaker 2: The information is there. It's going to be spectacular. It's going to be way different than the La Show because this is going to be a formal podcast interview. It will be the podcast.
Speaker 3: There'll be some interaction, but it's going to mostly be us talking and then a very famous surprise guest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's a fancy, big theater that we're in, that's why. And we even got a musical guest to open the show, so it feels like an actual cohesive episode of the podcast.
Speaker 3: We will be joined by Joel Ronson. I mean, he's his own person, but it is John Ronson's son.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. That's pretty fucking cool.
Speaker 4: Your dad's that cool.
Speaker 1: You gotta say something, come on, okay, he wrote so many books. Yeah, and if you can believe it, Joel even more British than John.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't happy he talked to him. You're like, damn, dude, you're British as hell. It's like talking to a scone. It's delightful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's light high tea. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're gonna get those tickets and we'll actually give you We'll give you a moment right now to do so.
Speaker 3: Write yourself a note yeah, stop the car pull over. Yeah, just put wrote a note to do it right after the links in our bios. All of our bios ask it for it for a gift. Do you have a birthday coming up? Yeah, it's a perfect gift. Just say it in front of your husband or your uh partner, or you're dating somebody super hot and you want to make sure you're still dating them on May eleventh.
Speaker 2: Get them tickets and let them know their calendar and.
Speaker 3: Then they have to come go with your sister, go with your mother, go with your dad, go through pet but it has go with your You're a child in your stomach, a service dog. Yes, and we will want to pet it after softer make sure you make that happen. Okay, okay, if you want to email us, it's sorry about last night's show at gmail dot com. Today's subject line, do I have to get married before my dad gets dementia? Tiger and Christina. I'm a longtime listener and fan. Love getting your perspective on something I have been going through. My boyfriend and I have been together for nine years. We are constantly nagged with the question of.
Speaker 4: So, when are you going to get married?
Speaker 2: Or so, why aren't you married yet? Why does everybody care?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, it's your life, They're not in the relationship. I often get these questions more so than my boyfriend does.
Speaker 2: We have compared.
Speaker 3: I don't really care about a wedding or the idea of marriage. It sounds like the biggest burden in the world to plan and spend thirty K for a wedding. I'm cheap and do not enjoy being the center of attention. Okay, yeah, so a wedding's just not for you, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I find the questions to be annoying and I brush them off for the most part. My partner feels similarly, and we both had an open conversation that we don't feel the need to really have a wedding.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, even get married, then fucking don't ruin a good thing.
Speaker 3: Boo. I'm absolutely not knocking anyone else getting married or having a wedding. I love me a good time at a fun wedding girl, me too, but it just has never really been a priority for us. Recently, my dad has been dealing with some health issues. I'm thirty, my dad is seventy. He has what is called mild cognitive impairment. He takes a test every year called the MOCA Assessment that essentially tests his memory, attention, concentration, cognition, and a few other parameters. We trend his score each year, which has been relatively stable for the past three years. As the test score declines, it is considered that cognitive impairment is worsening on a thirty point scale. This test does not tell us if this cognitive impairment wi ultimately turn into something like dementia. Or Alzheimer's anyway, I can certainly see a change of my dad for the worse. It's very difficult for me to see his memory declining. Yeah, that must be hard and not remember a conversation I have with him just the day before, or start to forget family members' names. He recently came to visit me in California, and all I could think of was is he even going to remember the best parts of our time together on this trip? Tough questions to face to put the two together. I am now, for the first time in this relationship, feeling the pressure of time. I feel as though I have to get married before my dad forgets a special day, such as being at his daughter's wedding. I can't imagine these life events without my dad being present, or worse present but not mentally present. I ask you to for perspective, giving both of your experiences. Courin, I know your father passed away. I'm so sorry for your loss. Did you have similar thoughts when your dad was sick, not necessarily regarding marriage or wedding, but any anxiety surrounding not having such an important person in your life present for life's milestones. How did you deal with these thoughts, Christina, I asked the same for you, as I recall you saying a long time ago, sorry if I'm shabby on the details that your mom had been diagnosed with a type of memory disorder.
Speaker 2: She forgot she was being a bitch. I'll get to that. At the moment, so fucked up, and it was causing you to spiral into thoughts about could you imagine if at the time because you couldn't imagine your mom, not meaning your kids.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'll tell you why that's funny in a second, hoping to hear your perspective and curious what your experience is with this, or honestly any listener who.
Speaker 2: Has a similar experiency all time pranks there. I get it from my mama what their experience has been like. Thanks so much for taking the time to read it. Sorry so long, girl, It ain't long. It's okay.
Speaker 3: The reason I laughed is because I forgot that I said that. First of all, my mom probably didn't because her memory's fine. I don't know what to say, but she's fine, false alarmed. She told me.
Speaker 2: It's my old fucking life, and think, could you imagine if I took her word for it? I think, what did I say? I feel like I said, And there was one Okay, so we were a couple of years to live. There was a city that we were in Miami. It was Florida.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I was I was thinking Florida, but I was like, we weren't in Florida that many times together, And you were like, I remember yourself in the hotel room about this.
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember we were eating at the downstairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was just like, I guess my mom was gonna die in a couple I was so heartbroken and like grieving kind of prematurely.
Speaker 2: And then my dad died first.
Speaker 3: Yep, no contests, no great fun, She's fine, she's jogging on the beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, uh did she exaggerate her diagnosis for sympathy? One will never know?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I had to bet my money on it that is currently not mine in my bank account and it's all in my.
Speaker 2: Parents' house in Jersey, yeah, I would say she did.
Speaker 3: Thank god I did not have children with Stephen, because I wanted her to beat my grand Oh my god, what a death sentence that would have been.
Speaker 1: I mean, just okay, So rule of thumb before we get into the nitty gritty is if you're doing something so in your in your life that is huge so that someone else can enjoy it, you're living your life incorrect. Yeah, Yeah, I mean it just just as much as the reason you're being asked all these questions when you're getting married.
Speaker 3: When you're getting married, it's the same, Like, that factor at play is the same factor at play for you feeling like you need to rush a moment that you don't even know if you want. Yeah, And I would say I think the solution here is to spend more time with your father on FaceTime, over the phone, and in person as much as you can. Obviously, I feel like he lives far away, feels to.
Speaker 4: Fly to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't need to create You don't need to create these He's not a little he's not a little baby.
Speaker 1: You're not here their parent. You don't need to create memories. You don't need to create your know, your daddy's first birthday. I think it's like your your your parents, if they have the relationship that they should with you, they just want what's best for you. Yes, So like anytime we get into this territory of like I want to my mom wants me to have this kind of a wedding.
Speaker 2: My mom or dad wants me to meet this person.
Speaker 1: Like your parents, unfortunately, then don't have your best interests at heart, right Like my uh my parents, like they you know, it's not like they were like faultless or something.
Speaker 2: No one is.
Speaker 1: But they never pushed me to do anything that I didn't want to do unless it was something that would truly like be of service to me, Like I have I live my life the way I want to. And I mean it's sure things have come up over the years, like grin, you know, do you have any money?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Why do you not have any money? And I go, I'll handle that just wait, you know, like that kind of a thing. But that was because they were, you know, they were worried about my welfare. And I just have a little bit of a like a Lucy Goosier approach to things, a little bit more into like taking a big risk because you know, for me, big risk, big reward, and obviously it paid off. It's not gonna pay off for anyone. But like, so, like did these questions come up?
Speaker 3: I mean I remember having like a thought when my dad first said and I think I talked about it on this show, like, oh, now I don't have to get married because my dad's dead.
Speaker 1: I don't really feel that way anymore. That was just like a passing feeling. Lots of feelings will pass during that time. But yeah, I mean, you know, basically like once your parents certainly turned seventy, like, I think it's time that everyone really acknowledges the fact that like death is coming, and like, yeah, they might live till ninety, they might live to one hundred. I have a lot of family members, you know, like uh, who lived to their late eighties, to their you know, my great aunt lived till ninety six, but that's because she didn't get married or have kids.
Speaker 2: And that woman chain smoked, so she really was trying.
Speaker 1: But uh, yeah, I mean I just think, like, yeah, and spend time with your dad, and also like this preoccupation that you have with worrying about him forgetting things, like yeah, him in this realm might forget it. But I really do feel like these things like kind of just download into your soul. And so even when my dad had severe brain damage and I was talking to him and it's you know, and he's eaten pudding and getting it all over himself, and you know, just like in this in this world seemed like just absolutely gone, Like I knew he really was taking things in and so you just have to kind of have faith about that. And I don't mean like Christian faith. I just mean faith in whatever, even if it's just like mortal faith. But yeah, if it feels to me like you're going into panic mode and it's anxiety that makes you want to get married, it doesn't seem to me like you actually want to get married.
Speaker 2: Listen, you've been with this guy for nine years.
Speaker 3: I think if you get married or if you don't get married, it doesn't matter because it seems like this is your person.
Speaker 2: But also like you're only thirty.
Speaker 1: So a lot of times there is this like first long relationship that we get into that's like a decade, and a lot of people actually leave that relationship.
Speaker 2: I know many people who.
Speaker 1: In their youth were in a ten or similar length relationship and that is not the person that they end up spending the.
Speaker 2: Chunk of their the biggest chunk of their life with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm always so happy I didn't marry Steven.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'm so happy for that all the time, because boy, he would have taken all my money when.
Speaker 2: We got divorced. Yeah, because he already tried to and we weren't divorced. You wouldn't have signed a thought to sign a prenup.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I would have, I guess. Yeah maybe, yeah, maybe I would have saved if I got marriage to him. But also so I have two more things. So as somebody who lives a life that it kind of bucks the tradition of talking to your parents. So I'm I'm kind of I don't want to say I'm going against the grain, for lack of a better term, against society's grain of like, well, are your parents, You should talk to them. You could say it to me all day, that's fine, But like my inner piece is so priceless. So I will say, living your life on your own terms is a gift that will never stop giving. If the idea of a wedding does not appeal to you, and you're right, thirty K for a party, like, ugh, that's awful.
Speaker 2: Spend that flying to visit your dad instead.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over a course of several years, you could do that.
Speaker 3: I just was actually talking to another friend of ours whose father passed away this morning, and I told her how much I spent visiting my day while he was in hospice, and she was like, holy shit, Yeah, don't regret it at all. Yeah, never lost a wink of sleep over it. Yeah, And how did you like think of, like spending that much of your money on a wedding that you don't want to have versus spending a significantly lower portion of that amount of money to have more quality time with your dad.
Speaker 2: I think that's way worth it.
Speaker 3: And then the other thing I wanted to say, My boyfriend's mother has dementia, and it's really it's really tough. She she just forgets stuff. She's a lovely, lovely, lovely woman. But yeah, I know how tough that is. And this is just a woo woo thing that I'll never know if it's true, so take it with a grain of salt.
Speaker 2: But Laura N.
Speaker 3: Jackson has two stories in her books about She's like, sometimes when a patient has dementia or Alzheimer's, or a client I'm reading a client and their mother has dementia or Alzheimer's, the mother will actually come through in the reading because she's half in and half out of her body so I can actually communicate with her. And I thought that was really interesting, And then she just made a note to say that, you know, if a loved one is dying and they can't speak, they can't open their eyes, or if they have dementia that's so severe that they don't know where they are, but you do talk to them and you do spend time with them, that does register with them ultimately.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there's no question that out there that there's no question that spending time with someone registers. You know, that's that's just one hundred percent they can totally tell. So yeah, I mean, I think it did things like that and like incorporate like things that are meaningful, like yeah, I mean like you're you're again, like your dad being at your wedding if he's already forgetting things like is he gonna even remember that?
Speaker 2: Like your dad just wants you to be happy?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think is the bottom line, and things like if you want things that are register, what I found is comedy and music were the two things that, no matter how far gone my dad's brain was, those are the two things that, up until the end, would register. His sense of humor was always the same, even if he couldn't remember anything, and he and he definitely remembered like lyrics to songs, especially songs from like his you know, his childhood, like so whatever, like you know for a guy that age, a lot of times it's the Beatles, but whatever that.
Speaker 2: Is to you, uh, that go into that and like kind of spend time like that.
Speaker 1: I think I think you're Yeah, I think you're just like kind of worried about things that it seems like he probably already has like lifted past this realm, you know, like he's already like in the next stage, and you're worried about like these like mortal issues. No one's worried about these things. Do whatever you want to do, but certainly don't have a wedding just because your dad's dying. To me, that's panic mode behavior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And as people start to die in your life, everyone will, you know, everyone will go into panic mode behavior.
Speaker 4: It's just what it is.
Speaker 3: And you'll see how unprepared people are to face death. Yeah, it's actually kind of embarrassing. Yeah, I'm embarrassed for I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 2: By how do you mean they're unprepared to face death?
Speaker 1: Like I think It's not just a fucking surprise, right, Death is coming for us, all of us. Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean like, yeah, I wasn't prepared for my dad to die in his sixties but so quick. But also, like, you know, I know so many people whose dad's you know, died in their twenties or thirties, like when the dad was that age, not when they were that age. Like yeah, I mean, death could come, death kills little children, like like, I don't know, just be ready for it.
Speaker 2: You never know when it's coming. Don't put things off.
Speaker 3: But I mean yeah, but also like if you never wanted a wedding before, if you have this sudden urge to have a wedding, I don't think that's real.
Speaker 2: I think that's anxiety. Yeah, and thanks for reminding me that my mom lied about about to be dead. It's really funny. Yes, Eric is coming for you to We're all going to.
Speaker 1: It's coming for Eric at a rapid pace because of the way.
Speaker 2: He treats his body. I gotta get that vitamin Z dog. Yeah, what do you want to say?
Speaker 5: Oh, I was just gonna say, if it is such a big deal for the dad to the seed for him to see you get married, and he is like going mentally, I mean you just give it backyard, Yeah, get get some rings, get a guy who's good at photoshop, a couple of frames.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally fake it. Yeah, well, Eric, Eric wants her last memory with your father to be a lie.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, the moon landing, just gidding, just getting just an absolute lie.
Speaker 2: Do you want to get married?
Speaker 3: Eric?
Speaker 2: What's what does marriage mean to you?
Speaker 4: The idea of that.
Speaker 1: I feel like Eric is dying inside to get to get married. He's sweety pie.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I've only seen divorce happen. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Are your parents divorce trauma? Is that your trauma?
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's trauma, I don't know. You tell me it doesn't doesn't feel like it?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: That's great. Yeah. Now we're not trying to create trauma. Yeah exactly. And we're not a therapist.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And a lot of times, you know, divorce is way better than staying together because then you're just gonna fight, and then that's traumatizing.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's a good suggestion. Eric. Thank you for chiming in.
Speaker 3: If you are in Springfield, Missouri, I'm going to be headlining The Blue Room March twenty second and twenty third.
Speaker 2: I'm super pumped for that.
Speaker 3: And as always, I have a Patreon where once a week I do group zoom therapy. It's not technically therapy because I'm not a licensed therapist, but we just go around and share it whatever we want. And there's a five dollars level where you could sign up and just listen to the audio from all those zooms. And I'm also going to be doing bonus readings of this book, super Charged Self Healing by R. J. Spina on that level, so I'm very excited about that. And check out the Voices in Our Heads comes out every Monday, where I talk about things that go on in my life, but also at the end, I'll read a self help book. And guys, I'm getting so good at reading out loud. It's not even fucking funny. Okay, once you have cringe for years over how bad you aren't reading out loud, eventually you fix it.
Speaker 2: And I fixed it, but I still make mistakes.
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's a great book and you don't have to be in dire physical consition to get something out of it. It's basically how we are all much more powerful than we could ever realize, and that your body is actually this magical, beautiful thing that's capable of healing beyond what the medical industry has told us.
Speaker 2: And I'm very excited to share all that with you.
Speaker 4: So check it out.
Speaker 2: And this tour that I've been teasing for a while, the dates are finally.
Speaker 1: Locked in Carinfisher's I have the Tiger Tour twenty twenty four. It's a fourteen city tour. Chloe La Branch will be featuring me for me for all of these shows.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: You can get tickets at Carinfisher. And here is the list of cities. Tampa April seventeenth, Miami April eighteenth, Atlanta April nineteenth and twentieth, Columbus, Ohio April twenty fifth, Raleigh, North Carolina April thirtieth, Philadelphia May first, Boston May second, Portland, Oregon, May fourteenth, San Francisco May fifteenth, Sacramento May sixteenth, Seattle May seventeenth, Houston June twenty seventh, Austin June twenty eighth and twenty ninth, and Salt Lake City, Utah, September twenty sixth. Again, a lot of these are kind of like big one off. Some of them are a couple of shows, a couple are a couple of days. But please, if you're going to come again, buy the tickets now, because it does If these things don't sell properly, it does put them in jeopardy of being canceled, like buying same day. So so many the shows in a Washington, DC were incredible, but like literally hundreds of tickets selling day out.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: You can't do it. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't do that to anyone you love. It was great, but like you don't underst Yeah, how how you can't do that?
Speaker 2: I got anxiety for you. That's terrible. I cannot do that. The amount of tickets that we're selling day up. Oh okay, yeah, you gotta get them now. I just don't think you know.
Speaker 1: I just don't think you realize the personal the personal stress we are put under. All right, So again, Crinfisher dot com for all those dates. I have the Tiger Tour amazing, amazing, amazing. And then of course, if you want to listen to me, get political going into this what looks like to be Trump versus Biden twenty twenty four presidential election.
Speaker 2: Things are heating the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Make sure to listen to You Without a Country podcast comes out every Wednesday night on YouTube and then full audio wherever you listen to your podcast. He shoulds getting up? Guy, you know he he span knows about me. Guys should seating up? Should seating up? I'm an older AOC. Yeah, I get your political opinion on something. Sure, it has been brought to my attention over the years that and throughout the history. Like the government, it seems like the government re a government of any kind, but let's take the United States.
Speaker 2: Government for example.
Speaker 3: They really kind of rely on there's so much fucking corruption, so to the point where it's like a government is synonymous with corruption.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just it's nauseating. But although not as much.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I will say, but although not I agree, but not as much as I initially thought, because then Hillary would have won the election. Like if corruption was if America was truly as propt as some people had suspected, Hillary would have won that election. That was actually to me revealing that we do our democracy is I think more intact than a lot of people would.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I watched this docu series called The Octopus Murders. Okay, Jesus Christ, it was on Netflix.
Speaker 2: It's on Netflix. I believe it's on Netflix, Netflix or who I think it's Netflix, U huh.
Speaker 3: But it's this investigative journalist who the Oh my god, it's basically this journalist was murdered by the government.
Speaker 2: It was so so, so clear as day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they stole some software code and then they started to the US government, there's proof of this, started selling that exact software security software to other countries. But they had a guy put a back door in the software code so they could spy on other countries. And they had all these the government had all these people killed. And then throughout time, like they've had leaders killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like yeah, god damn.
Speaker 3: And so but this this kind of idea that the government wants the people of its citizens to be at odds with each other, to be fighting all the time, to have because because when you don't when when you can't agree with other citizens and you're just so caught up in the I don't know, ego fucking hit of like a you're a Trump guy and you're talking to a Hillary gal and you just want to fucking punch each other's heads until one of y'all bleeds out. The government loves that because then you can't rise up. The people can't bond together.
Speaker 2: And first sure, you can't have a whole coups.
Speaker 1: They especially do that among slow income people, like you know, the stress and citizens out. The number one group that I think is putted against each other is poor white people and poor black people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, because it's a such a it's a such a large piece of the demographic and uh, if those people realized their similarities and joined together, right, they would be stoppable and that would be a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that okay, I'm glad. I'm glad you agree because it makes me.
Speaker 3: It makes me rethink how I comment or talk to anybody who has opposite political beliefs and like.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I know, I know, we disagree. It's okay, though, because we gotta we gotta mend. We got a band together, you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of the joke, like you know, when we're when we are fighting, you know, we are on uh unknowingly becoming you know, kind of America's little soldiers. Yeah, when we are fighting at the way we are, and which is so interesting because a lot of the talks, especially a lot of the talk, especially on the conservative right, is that you know, you want the ability to defend yourself, to own guns and stuff, and that's you know, they will tell you when you ask, like that's because we always want the ability to fight the government.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But it's like, as long as you're fighting liberals against conservatives, you are fighting with the government.
Speaker 2: And you have no idea. Yeah, yeah, like it's that's of course works.
Speaker 3: It's on purpose, right, And it's like the people that storm the Capitol in January sixth, It's like, Okay, the government, Yes, the government is corrupt, but you you're thinking about it the wrong way, like for the wrong reasons. Really, like, yeah, I think it's correct. I actually don't think it's as correct.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's as excessively corrupt in this country as some uh, you know, Pizzagate folks would would agree. And I'm not even saying that, Like it's just like there's just some levels of conspiracy theory that's just going that's just going too deep. Like you're it's almost like in a relationship when you create an issue where there is none because you're bored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pizza gate.
Speaker 3: I just I was so impressed when France they tried to raise the retirement age by like what two or three years.
Speaker 2: They were out in those streets immediately like absolutely the fuck not. And I was like, look at that unity.
Speaker 3: I know it's a much smaller country, but my god, isn't that nice to see everybody banding together? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's you know, also a lot of times when you see comments from other countries, one of the main comments will be like why is racism so severe in this country? And I mean part of the reason I think we're not trying to.
Speaker 3: Uh correct it it uh more is because yeah, it works, its everybody in its favor.
Speaker 1: H god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we're so trained as Americans, Like you know, I think like other countries like really don't see color, but we It is such a talked about issue in that country that like when you're talking to someone like I don't understand, like you can't get it out of your head, Like I'm talking to a black person, I'm talking to an Asian person, I'm talking to a Latino part Like it's like you are thinking even like with woman or man, I'm talking to a woman, I'm talking to a man, I'm talking to a queer person, like, yeah, there's so much identity discussion in America Like yeah, like we're just trained and we're trained. Like this person is different even right now, it's weird, Like I can't. I feel like.
Speaker 1: It would be hard at this time to even like date someone of a different like religion. I'm not even not even of religion, like I mean, like, it's just like I don't know, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's we are we are being pitted against each other. Yeah, it does feel like that.
Speaker 4: It really does feel like that.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good? Oh you know what.
Speaker 1: I was so excited because this was all over Instagram yesterday. It was the twenty fifth anniversary of the movie Cruel Intentions. Oh okay, h crazyven crazy to even believe that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was like, I believe I was like twelve, because I think I was still in middle school when that came out. I remember vividly going to see it with Paula in the Yes nice And I just wanted to give a shout out to this movie because you know, a lot of people wonder where a personality like this comes from some people with a rude tone and some people with the positive tone. And I will tell you if you want to know what makes Crin Fisher Crian Fisher thirty, I'm gonna give thirty three point three percent of the credit to the movie Cruel Intentions. This movie shaped who I am. It awakened my sexuality more than the Yeah, the Craft didn't awaken my sexuality, the craw It was just like spoke to me in a language that I had been speaking to myself in real intentions.
Speaker 2: Cruel Intentions, I mean it.
Speaker 1: That was the first movie that showed me the power of a woman's sexuality in a way that was not demeaning to women. Sarah Michelle Geller, my celebrity lookalike, she I mean, this woman just spoke to my fucking soul.
Speaker 2: The power she exudes, uh in the the.
Speaker 1: Way she uses her sexuality to control her stepbrother, you know. I mean, Ryan Philippie, I mean this is this movie changed who I am as a person, and I just wanted to take a moment to salute it. If you have not seen Cruel Intentions, it is based off the film Dangerous Liaisons, not as good because John Malkovich.
Speaker 5: Is just not hot.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be hot, just not hot. Ryan philip is so hot. Yeah, this is I watch it. It's a great movie period, you know.
Speaker 1: But the Cruel Intentions, there's a something about it that will speak and I think it really works.
Speaker 3: And like.
Speaker 1: Someone that i've on Instagram was reviewing Saltburn and she said, oh, it has Cruel Intentions vibes, and that's why I watched the brand to watch the film.
Speaker 2: And she's right.
Speaker 1: Obviously there's a lot more like stylistic choices in Salt Burn, and it gets weirder than Cruel Intentions ever does. But you can see the remnants, like the seeds of cruel intention in Saltburn, and it's incredible. So thank you Cruel Intentions. I had two huge posters. I think they're still hanging in my childhood bedroom, actually, one huge poster of Ryan Philippy's face, one huge poster of Sarah Michelle Geller's face, and man diad that amped me up.
Speaker 2: Paul and I saw that movie and then we went back and.
Speaker 1: We started a club called the Cruel Whores, and it was just a hilarious club to start when you're twelve years old.
Speaker 2: I don't know who we thought we were being cruel horror toors. The sexuality of a twelve year old girl is pretty intense.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: We thought we were going to run that town. And by that town, I do mean you knew New Jersey. I don't even think any there's cruel people there, and I guess there's horrores there. I don't think there was any cruel horrors though. I don't think there's anyone that has really learned to manipulate their sexual their sexuality in such a powerful way, but cruel intentions. Thank you so much for for just giving me the gift of really owning my that twelve.
Speaker 2: Year old sexuality. Dude, beautiful. It was a beautiful thing. I kind of missed my twelve year old sexuality. Oh gorgeous. It's just really like you had this like we're never gonna die and we're gonna own everything. You just like freaking yeah. It felt very powerful, Oh so powerful, really powerful.
Speaker 3: Oh Beautiful's when I started getting titties around twelve, but they really came into fifteen and I was like, yeah, there's an interesting So there's this graphic, there's a there's a carousel, floating around Instagram in multiple accounts that I follow a lot of, like Beyonce account. Somebody somebody must have paid to get this post everywhere, but I thought it was interesting.
Speaker 2: It's by the age of thirty two.
Speaker 3: You should be smart enough to realize this, and I'll read the first Okay, so one year nine to five is someone's passive income. Find new ways to make your money and create your own income stream skipping around.
Speaker 2: No one is coming to save you.
Speaker 3: Agree with that you shouldn't take advice from people who are not where you want to be in life.
Speaker 2: If you find someone smarter than you, work with them, don't compete. Like all this stuff I agree with, but.
Speaker 3: One of the one part that they put it on the first slide, which I'm like, are you just doing this to.
Speaker 2: To well?
Speaker 3: The seconds lie technically to start an argument in the comments and get engagement. But number two was porn and masturbation are the greatest killers of success. It will stunt and destroy your brain. And I'm like, this is exactly that's exactly what I want to throw it to.
Speaker 5: Eric.
Speaker 2: What say you, Eric? I mean as somebody who is augh, I'm an avid masturbase.
Speaker 1: I think when they say masturbate, They're probably talking about male masturbation. How's it different from women? Like women can just masturbate and get back to life. I think men can't do that. Well, women's brains are I mean, this is like a scientifically proven that women's brains are set up to multitask in a way that men's aren't. Men men men compartmentalize, which I I actually that makes sense to me. I can multic task. Obviously, I've spent years being an assistant to people. But when I want to really get work done, I definitely compartmentalized, even like with my with my uh, like grief, I literally sectioned off grief because like I needed to mourn my dad's death, but then and so I compartmental did that and then I and then I had it. Then I had to handle my childhood best friend's death and then my breakup with Dylan, Like those are all things I needed to grieve at the same time, but I literally chunked them off so that I could do one at a time.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I did that, but I did, and it were great.
Speaker 5: Eric, Eric, what do I think about masturbased.
Speaker 2: How often do you watch porn? Like You're You're you are you?
Speaker 1: You put you achieve a lot. Do you feel like you have sacrificed some masturbation to achieve more? Or have you worked in the mouth disturbation? Again, there's no hr here, so don't even think about it.
Speaker 5: Sorry, No, I feel like, uh, masturbation comes with a lot of if you have like a high workload, if you're a guy, you need, Yeah, you need.
Speaker 2: Where's my symbol? We're twelve?
Speaker 5: I know, I feel like you got it.
Speaker 2: I wish I was twelve again.
Speaker 5: If I have a day of fourteen hours of editing, Yeah, I jerk off probably two three times.
Speaker 2: WOA really wait so you can bounce back after?
Speaker 3: Because after I jerk off, there's like a minute where I'm like ah, because I like to like let those chemicals just wash over me like a nice shower of.
Speaker 2: Lights, and then I just get back into it. So you guys can do that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's he's young too, So you're what's the what's the refractory period is shorter when you're young?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it definitely is shorter. But I mean, I mean it's like I feel like it's got to be very different as far as men and women like because it's I'm just trying to get the evil out. It's like this tension that builds up over time, and then it's just like, oh, I can go back to being a person again.
Speaker 2: Eric's performing an exorcism in the middle of editing.
Speaker 3: I have had a lot of men describe a masturbation as getting the evil out, and I was always like, all right, all right, but then when multiple men do it, maybe there's something to it. So like, for you, you will be more productive because you are getting the distraction out of your body.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, yeah, it does clear your head, it's relaxing.
Speaker 1: I basically only masturbate right before I'm going to go to bed, because like just in the middle of it's the that's the only time, ideal time, because then it's.
Speaker 2: Just it's just too much. I don't know if you get like this, Eric, because I'm more horny like a guy.
Speaker 3: I think if I get the idea during my data masturbate, I gotta go do it or else I'm just gonna be thinking about it.
Speaker 5: Is that I don't know if it's the idea. It's just like I get this thing, and I have this thing, and then I have to do this later. It's like, yeah, you just go jerk off, and then you're like, okay, now I can I can calm down and look at this for a more a more.
Speaker 2: When you jerk off, watch do you watch porn?
Speaker 5: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's power.
Speaker 4: That is powerful.
Speaker 1: No, you said you'll get the idea to masturbate in your head. So you're literally just getting the idea to masturbate. You're not getting a sexual idea that inspires you to masturbate, because I never really just like unless I am unless I have really really high anxiety and I know that's the only way I can get to sleep. That's the only reason when I'll get just the idea to masturbate. Usually it's something that sets me off that that I'm like, oh, no, I had this conversation or I had this interaction with a person, and now I need to masturbate.
Speaker 2: It's it's not a sexual thought that arises. It's a stress level.
Speaker 3: If my stress level gets to a certain point, which it does apparently every day, I just go time to time to get.
Speaker 2: That vibrator out.
Speaker 1: Well, So then that what you just described, it seems like maybe you're not like as hyper sexual as much as you are hyper stressed out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just kind.
Speaker 2: Of always horny.
Speaker 3: And then when the idea pops into my brain, like sometimes a treat during it Yeah, like during the day, the idea won't pop into my brain because I'm just like on a roll or the flow state or whatever the fuck. And then other times it just will and it's yeah, and I and I do watch porn, but uh, it's weird. I always I always masturbate to the idea of my boyfriend fucking someone else in front of me.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched porn in so long.
Speaker 3: I used to be really into porn, but not if he's been years, I just really can't watch it anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm not into it. Eric, do you think that porn shapes how you view women or not?
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's doing some damage below the surface, but I try to not let it impact my real life decisions.
Speaker 2: That's sweet, that's good. What kind of porn are you like?
Speaker 5: What kind of porn do I like? Like, you gotta go to category not necessarily, I mean, I there are like certain is this just you nervous now a little bit? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is a quiz now? Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know it's fine, we can talk about it. I'm not I'm not afraid. I mean, what's the worst that's going to happen.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't want to look at you either. I'm like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm making him home Comfortabeel like this is like I'm having a conversation with my nephewet I get reported, go ahead, or if you want to share, you can.
Speaker 5: Squirt is one squirt one.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a great one.
Speaker 5: Threesome or group just because it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Classic class, a lot of people all having fun in the same room.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's enough. Okay, maybe later the.
Speaker 2: Third one gets real weird. That's what he just revealed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the third one is just pissed and ship and there's no sex.
Speaker 1: Hey there's It's not really for me, yeah, because I need to get pink guy. Yeah that's not good.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you my neighbor.
Speaker 3: I was talking to my neighbor today about the elevators of my building and he just had the biggest sty on his eyelid, and I'm like, oh, this is touff.
Speaker 2: Please don't come near me. Go away. I'm sorry your wife ship in your eye, but I want that on me. Okay, you know who I.
Speaker 3: Do want to tell me to use Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo that gets the side down.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, good to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know I do want on me uh in a in a conversational way, our guest boy. These segments are smooth as butter. She is a stand up comedian.
Speaker 3: She's the co host of Being Ian with Jordan, and she has a stand up special that you can watch for free on YouTube called thirty Minutes with Jordan Jensen.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Jordan Jensen.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy to have you that I always forget to wear make up or nice thing.
Speaker 3: No, I love.
Speaker 1: I actually love that you walked in wearing camo for hunting. Yes real well, podcasting should only be audio, but I just.
Speaker 4: Forget and like I go to La, Like I just did Amy Wineeshank's podcast and she just you know, she had beautiful and.
Speaker 2: I Sarah Wine Shank, Yeah, and we and we are next week. What did I say, Amy? I said, I'm not familiar with Amy Wine. It's like Amy Wine. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Amy Wine. Same thing every time I'm next to her.
Speaker 2: That would be looks at Amy Winehouse's pot.
Speaker 4: Dude, r I p that is as bad. That was a bad li she's a she's a bad bitch. Yeah, but yeah, I always forget. And I just was at the park rolling in mud with my puppy.
Speaker 1: That's why I think that that that's your appeal, though, like part of it is like if you tried, it's hard in the same way that other female comedians are like like that, I mean it's a compliment. It feels like not a compliment, but like, no, it wouldn't just show up as who you are and who you are authentically are.
Speaker 2: It's so much better people recognize it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't. I've tried. One time, I wore lipstick and I went into a potluck where that all my friends were having in. A kid that I know was just like across the room was like are you wearing lipstick? And I just started punching the shop. I just was so embarrassed. I was like, shut, So I don't wear it.
Speaker 1: So like, if you show up to like a date and your and you're child dating, you've never been on a date ever.
Speaker 4: I showed up. I went on a date the other day because my therapist forced me by hand and it was nice. It was I wore a turtleneck, okay, okay, which was the most feminine thing I owned a turtleneck, A black turtleneck. That's the most I don't have dresses. And then I but I had a car heart only.
Speaker 2: A car heart turtleneck.
Speaker 4: No, a car heart jacket. So that's my winter coat. So I'm going I have and or I'm sorry, I have twelve of them, but they're all car heart, right, And so I just looked like I was like a real estate agent for like cabins.
Speaker 3: You know, real estate porn is really hot, so that could have been very attractive to your day to get into that real estate porn or real estate.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm not watching porn.
Speaker 5: Porn.
Speaker 4: I'm against porn. I've decided I'm against porn.
Speaker 2: What made you arrive at that decision?
Speaker 4: I just I think it's I think it's really bad for dating. I think it's bad for relationships. It's bad for When I watch it, I like compare myself and sometimes it's helpful, like sometimes I'm like, oh, my tits are better than that, you know, But other times it's just like, I, you know what it is. I really really hate the role that the the feminine in it. I really don't like.
Speaker 2: That's why I had I was.
Speaker 3: I was really into porn for a while and I just couldn't get past the use of women as an object.
Speaker 4: The gagging is like the gagging that's not even just a category. It's like if it's a blowjob video, which I get is hot, Like I actually do get why that's hot because you can actually, if you hear them gag, you can probably feel viscerally the tightness of the throat in your mind. But I'm also just like there's like tears coming down. I'm like, let's smell it.
Speaker 2: Just don't admit it.
Speaker 3: That's why gagging is hot, because your throat constricts, not because the guy's like.
Speaker 4: Well, duke's so big, she's going. I think it's both, but I think the noise probably, like you know, when you're blowing a dude, if you make any noise struggle, They're like, yes, because I was blowing a.
Speaker 2: Guy this morning and that happened, and yeah, I was. I almost got PTSD because I've thrown up on it. The last time I did it, I threw up. Well, we were in the shower.
Speaker 3: Wait when it just was punched in the back of my throat and it couldn't take any more punches and it just came out like a frozen entrey, just like fucking.
Speaker 2: But we're in the shower, so that's good. Killed the mood, which is fine.
Speaker 4: Wait, you threw up today or one time a couple months ago, it's awful. It's the worst feeling in the entire world.
Speaker 2: You're only going to the last blowjob, so this last one I didn't throw.
Speaker 4: Up, so that's nice.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: Wait, you threw up throwing up blow job?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: The acid reflux thing my stomach after eating too much.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, right, right right.
Speaker 4: I threw up a little last night in my mouth because I'm so hungry that I binge. I like ate like power bar to go to sleep, and I rolled over at my stomach.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only time, I mean the one of the most recent times I threw up, it was because I ate too much, and then I went to the bathroom, threw up at a restaurant, and then came back in order dessert.
Speaker 3: Nice. It was sick accidental blim like skill the ratnerd Jane Curtains vibe. It was purposeful, but I really wanted chureros and I was like, wow, my body, my body helped me out right here.
Speaker 4: I've tried being bullimic when I was younger. I couldn't do it. It would just binge, nice way to go. I can't do it. It's control half much of a gag reflex. I really like, I don't like, oh gag and a little bit will come up, but it's never I can't like make my self barf if I drink too much or something like that. Oh okay, yeah, mine's it's really hard to create them once we're.
Speaker 3: Roller.
Speaker 4: And he was like helping me, and I was like, I feel really bad and I need to make myself So I was just taking bigger and bigger objects and trying to make myself puke. And he was like, so that one still's not doing it. Had I was like, don't look at me. What were you saying?
Speaker 2: Where are you from? I feel like you're from silly okay if you're a silly vibe.
Speaker 4: Really I think probably just because I'm affiliated with Ian I'm from I'm from like you know, I'm from the woods. Yeah, the woods.
Speaker 2: That's nice. You actually hunted.
Speaker 4: You just have a shirt killing animal. Okay, I'm really animal. I hate all people and I love every single animal that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even a bug a bird.
Speaker 4: I hate killing bugs. I hate killing cockroaches. I know that's crazy, now I saved.
Speaker 1: I was walking from a spot in the rain on yes on Saturday, and a worm was in too much water, and I picked up the worm and I put it in the in the dirt like in the cemetery because I was like, that worm, I don't think that worm can get out of there by itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah he can, just you know what, the water. He seemed to be strung.
Speaker 1: I like, let I let him do it for himself for a couple of minutes, and he didn't seem to have the wherewith all.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, because I I.
Speaker 1: Don't like getting involved with nature if they can do it themselves. But it just seemed like it wasn't working out for yeah.
Speaker 3: So it really is a testament to how much people have their head up their own asshole at all times that like animals, I would much rather be in the company of any animal than a person like It's I often ponder that and go, why is that? It's because animals are present with you and they're just they don't want anything from you.
Speaker 4: They're just there.
Speaker 2: It's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's so they're super. Also, I'm realizing now that I have I just got a dog, and it's like the way the way people interact, like unless you're in Manhattan, but in Brooklyn, when dogs interact with each other because they're approaching each other like hi, hi, Hi, it makes you say to that. It makes you go to the person. You're not like, get away from you, bitch, You're like, right, hi, hi, right, because you're like you're watching two beings interact in a in a in a good way where they're like we sniff, we check, and now we play and it's and so when you're interacting with people, it makes you weigh less of a piece of shit because you're like, I literally have evidence right here of how two people should behave when they're interact.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I've always met My dad was like a vegetarian super. My whole family is like in saying animal people. And I always was like the one that was like, you guys are whack, just chill and then I was like, all right, I got it.
Speaker 3: Then when you learn like makeup gets tested on animals, and then you learn how like chicken is the life of a chicken before you eat it, and you're like, this is now eating your bad juju WoT that.
Speaker 4: I know every time I take mushrooms, I'm like eating meat, being like this could just be my own arm. This could just might as well be my own arm. This is crazy. But yeah, it's a no. I don't hunt. I would hunt. I would try it. I have Alaskan friends. I would try it and eat everything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're gonna eat it, yeah, yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not really like a fan of like ski. I don't really like sitting in the cold. Cold sucks. I don't even like it. Yeah, when I was really fat, I used to love it.
Speaker 2: I used to be fat.
Speaker 4: How fat were you too?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I was probably one ninety in seventh grade.
Speaker 2: How tall?
Speaker 1: You're kind of tall though I wasn't then really, Oh you sprouted late, your height came late.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, all my friends are taller than me, So there's something wrong with there's something wrong with Upstates. It's but it's like Canada, you know how they're all like trees more north you go, people just are way taller. All my female friends anytime, Like I bring a pack of them around comic comedians, They're like, Jesus, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Trees? But yeah, the they What was I talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's my favorite personality type. I'm very intrigued by. Used to be fat?
Speaker 4: Those are those are the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's just something a lot of comics are used to be fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's what what would you say is the main takeaway of somebody who was overweight and then not anymore?
Speaker 2: Like what what is it with your psyche or with your.
Speaker 4: There's a fundamental feeling that I that if left alone to my own devices, I will transform into a monster. Therefore, people who used to be fat are very much they're they're really fun to be around because they're like, they're like, just stay in acting with me, because if I'm by myself for a second, it'll get really, really rough. So I'm just gonna entertain you and be around you so that we can be best friends and then you'll love me, and then I won't have to be alone in a room where in which the darkness will Oh sell Yeah, I mean, which I still am. I mean, I still have a horrible food addiction. But it's like it's I was also on so much medication as a kid that I is.
Speaker 2: That what made you overweight? Or is that what it's vacation to get?
Speaker 4: What happens is if you take I was just looking at it because now I'm on prozac. I mean, I've been on prozac for years. But the more prozac you take, the more kind of slightly dissociated you are.
Speaker 2: That's why everybody's not depressed, but they're also not happy.
Speaker 4: They're not depressed. It's great, I mean it is. It's you don't really change who you are. You just don't get like like, if I tell myself not to eat, that's an obsessive thought, right, Like you're gonna temper, you're gonna control your diet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But if I'm on something that says don't you're not freaking out. You don't have to freak out out about anything. I'm just gonna hit dope of mean a little bit more easily. Like I'm not going to have the obsessive thoughts of to hold back. I'm just gonna be like why not? Why not? Why not? And then you next thing, you know, you're huge?
Speaker 2: So wait, is the prozac for ADHD for compulsive disorder.
Speaker 4: I take it for OCD and for keeping okay.
Speaker 1: Because I have OCD too, and I've never I didn't know that you could take prozac for OCD.
Speaker 2: How severe is your OCD? Though it seems a lot crippling?
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh yeah?
Speaker 2: What's the thoughts that happened?
Speaker 4: And when do they happen? I mean when I was a kid, it was like I couldn't touch any of the doorknobs in my school. Thank god, I went to like a hippie school. I get that there are people that would help, but people. My thing growing up was I thought people, so say we met right now, and I was in high school and one of you said, one of you said, I cheated on my boyfriend last night, okay, or I hate my mom okay, And then you you said, can I have a sip of that? Or can I touch that? I would think that your personality where you're mean to your mom or your cheat would rub off on me, and I know it wasn't true, but oh then I actually leave the room and everything on me would be contaminated because you might have touched it, and I would have to wash everything with ten cups of soap, I would have to take a steaming shower andvai No.
Speaker 1: This resonates a lot because so even now, like my my OCC is a lot more under control than it used to be. But like I hesitate to like someone's Instagram post if they recently did something that I find to be like, dude, instactically bad because I feel like it will rub off on me Instagram.
Speaker 4: I have to I have to do. This is really fucked up. I've never said this a loud If I'm scrolling yeah and about to put my phone down, I have to and I end on a comic who I think sucks. I have to end on a comic who I think is good.
Speaker 2: Like it does get you think it's gonna get on you.
Speaker 1: It's like it's a contagion that doesn't actually exist, but then in the OCS mind it does. That's really funny because sometimes I'll just I'll have things and I'm like, is this a quirker?
Speaker 2: Is this OCD?
Speaker 1: I've literally called other people with OCD to ask them is this an O c D thought or is this just a current thought?
Speaker 4: Is hard? Dog like is a puppy, so she'll poop on things And I have the amount of times I call my best friend being like, okay, two wet wipes and there's nothing there, but do you think I should take it? You know, and she'll be like, that's completely sufficient, that's fine. You know, she's been saving me my entire life. But I used to do this thing where I couldn't cross a crack if I had an if I had a bad thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hard, Yeah, I had a bad your mom's back, that's that's saying haunting us my life. I very playfully was like stepping on all the cracks, no haunting.
Speaker 4: I was obsessed about my mom getting hurt.
Speaker 2: Yep, me too.
Speaker 4: So I heard that that is definitely what it is. And then I would just uh. My best friend Brianna would be like, if I say sugar plum, that means no matter what you're thinking, you get to move forward. So we would just be walking and I and I'd be like, and she'd be like sugar plum, and then I could come. So then I ended up with me called her and she'd literally pick up and be like sugar plum hanging back up, and and then OCD chose her as the contaminated person.
Speaker 2: Didn't talk for a year because you thought she was contaminated. It just chose her.
Speaker 4: Anything.
Speaker 3: So it has like an entity because because you were saying you logically know that these things are not true, but so but you can't. That logic is not enough to overpower you not doing it or not obsessing about it.
Speaker 4: The OCD logic was she has always been I was always like the fat one, and she was a really beautiful one. And then boys started liking me, and I thought that if I was if she touched me, that the only reason they would like me is because she had touched me.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 4: So I slowly started pulling away, and then after a year of it was like very difficult year for both of us. I was like it was OCD and she was like, I know, and then immediately became best friends again. Oh yes, she's the best.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: She didn't take it personally, no, and she something like OCD I imagine is so invasive, Like you can't, like.
Speaker 2: How does it affect dating?
Speaker 4: I mean that's why I'm still on prozac because I tripped balls on acid once and I was like, I'm gonna deal with this OCD. And and and I like, and I went into a trip for like an incredible amount of hours that was like horrific and also really good. But by the end of it, I was like, the reason why I have OCD is because I do not like I don't. I'm worried that we don't know who Jordan is. I could be somebody who stabs somebody or stabs myself, and I'm always obsessing about how to keep this unified sense of self. And then in the acid trip, I was like, oh, I am just like I'm like an amalgamation of genetics and also all the choices I've made and all the choices I've made up till now have been Jordan, and that's who she is, and you can trust that person, like you can cut You're not a sociopath, yeah, or I'm not going to be on a roof and jump off like that's the right, right, right. So but now I'm on prozac because if there's I mean, I have depression also, but if there's in a relationship, it'll be like this, I mean it'll be like it's like, so, say we hang up the phone and you're like, all right, I'll talk to you later. I'll just be like, hey, are you like mad at me? And they're like, no, I'm not mad at you, and I'm like, okay, just double checking you're not mad at me, and they're like I'm not mad at you and I'm like, okay, but are you saying that? Because so that's happens where you're like I need a certain sentence to be said and you can't let that happen at all because that like totally erodes any relationships.
Speaker 2: So way to guess someone to get mad at you real fast?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, like your best friend, like if you have, so I think of the people in my life that I no longer talk to because they were so difficult to deal with. But then I'm like, now that I zoom back, I'm like, oh, this is what was going on. If I would have just known that, I wouldn't have taken it personally. So it seems like you have good communication with like at least that one best friend is like she gets it. It's not personal. Yeah, So that's really that's nice. You can feel seen and heard.
Speaker 4: But in relationships, it'll get you'll get addicted to the hit, like you get like like you'll you'll have to then every time I call, if it doesn't end that certain way, I will have to get it the next time and the next time. So the only way to deal with it, Like I still have one tick where if I if I take my pills at night, I have to drink a huge amount of water else I think I'm aout to die in my sleep. And the only way I could get rid of that is to not is to take ones of a water and go and sleep. And that's impossible for me right now. But if I did it, I would it would that would be the step to move past that.
Speaker 2: Have you ever like did you have?
Speaker 3: I know a lot of personality disorders or like mental things can be can be traced. Its roots can be traced to some usually a childhood thing, but sometimes not.
Speaker 2: Does OCD have roots in that? Like like or are you just born with it?
Speaker 4: I think you can't. I think it has roots? Am I a person? Opinion? Is it has roots in childhood? I think that if you I think that you create a structure of rules for yourself if nobody gave you one. Yeah, So I think that if if you're just kind of left to raise yourself, you're like, I think I have to tap this three times in order for something bad.
Speaker 3: So you feel in control right, like you're going somewhere and doing something right. I'm being a good girl today because I'm doing all the peopoo peepoo.
Speaker 4: And I also think that it's like an overactive imagination. It's a it's it's usually it's usually not like it's also it's a it's a snowball effect. So like I remember when I was little, my dad was like, don't let the dog in your room. He'll shit in your room. And I remember closing the door and then being like did I close the door, and going back and closing the door, and then going did I close the door? And that was when it kind of started. So if right then a parent had been like, no, you don't, we're not doing that. We closed it, walk away, that would have. But there wasn't any like they didn't catch the science and once they did, they were like, well, we just have to help her. We'll take her to the I mean not my my dad was like this is ridiculous, but my mom was like, all right, let's do the ten cups of soap, like and then one therapist was like, we have to do exposure therapy, bring in some contaminated items, and I was like, I'll see you in hell?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you insane? Who in my life? I mean, I couldn't even She's like, I was like, you think I can touch the bag? They've already been like incinerated, you know, right, So yeah, it is, it is. And then I went to college and I and I did exposure therapy. By just starting, I bought all new things, and anytime I met a contaminated person, I would be like, Hi, nice to meet you. Touch my hand. Okay o.
Speaker 2: What is a contaminated person?
Speaker 4: A cunt?
Speaker 2: Oh? Like a mean person? Like when I get their essence on you? Yeah, I see that makes sense. That yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I was like, I want to do like a past life aggression on you or something to figure out there's deeper roots to this.
Speaker 4: But that's a woo that's a woo option, that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I've never thought of my I mean, it'd probably be a boy or an animal. I don't imagine my past life was a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this could be your first life as a woman. Why you feel like you might something through? I feel like it's it's good. It's a good time to feel like you're kind of just starting as a woman because it's so cool to be like non non binary.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but then everybody's like, are you non binary? And I'm like, no, I'm just a bad woman. I'm just insufficient, you know.
Speaker 1: But you do you seem to like you still do well. You have boyfriends and stuff like men are attracted to you, right yeah?
Speaker 2: And women or are you straight by or straight straight?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately?
Speaker 1: I think it must be like tiring to keep having to tell people that you're straight.
Speaker 4: It's super tiring. Yeah, it's super tiring. And it's also like it makes me angry because I think that it's it's almost like being like you're utilitarian, therefore you're gay is like right, No, I don't understand that, but it does stuff. Yeah, it's okay, And I'm just operating like a man, like I was raised by basically two men. My mom is the most the least maternal, most masculine person, and my dad was like a cowboy.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, I'm just doing what they do. And then when I try and do female stuff, my feet her and I and I don't know high heels. I mean, it's insane.
Speaker 2: I bought a pair. I have a pair of.
Speaker 3: Alison Olivia high heels that I haven't worn in years, and I tried them on my house just for such shits and giggles.
Speaker 2: I fell over.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the fuck do women put themselves through this? It does look really hot, but it's like absolutely not worth the pain. I'd have to numb my legs to be okay with going outside in those shoes.
Speaker 4: Luckily, I figured out that if you can just go full, if you are self possessed in the masculinity, like Pamela Adline kind of thing, and you're fine, you just have to like you can't. It's when you try and cover it up, it gets.
Speaker 2: A little Yeah, you might as well lean in do it. It's something unique about you. So like, when's the last time you were a dress?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Did I go to a wedding at some point? Oh, I went to a wedding. I wore converse and a nice Okay, but I had to wear the converse, right. I can wear a dress if if I can, I can do it. It just has to have be punk ish, Okay, you know what I mean. It can't be roofy in college I could more. There can be a farm y dress or like a punky dress, but it's I it has to be very nothing can be uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I can't be like that's wise. I mean, yeah, it can be because then.
Speaker 4: Then I'm like, why am I just because totally and then I'm just growling at people in a dress.
Speaker 3: So, so, what kind of guys do you like? And what kind of guys are attracted to you? And they could be the same thing, but they could be different.
Speaker 4: Guys that are attracted to me are the people who are like a little simpy because they want a dad, you know, and your dad's son. Yeah, and you know what I mean, Like they're a little bit like, uh poetic.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that kind of guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what usually goes for me. I think there's a little bit of I have the masculinity that they're lacking. And I also think there's a like romanticism around, like being androgynists together. That's typically And what I'm into.
Speaker 5: Is like.
Speaker 4: Guys who are really like withholding with emotion and very nice. Yeah, I'm into like guys who are very like I don't I'm not into this. I'm into guys who are into girls who are more feminine than me.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, what is that about?
Speaker 4: What's at the root of that, because I think they're right, you know what I mean, Like, if a guy's not into me, I'm like, you are correct.
Speaker 3: Oh, so they don't keep trying to like like So it's not something of like I'm gonna conquer this, like meaning like I'm gonna get you to like me. It's not that in any way because you don't normally go for a woman like me. You go for this ex type of woman.
Speaker 4: I will try, Yeah, I try my damnedest, Like what, so, what's what is Jordan trying?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What if?
Speaker 2: What does that look like?
Speaker 4: Good question?
Speaker 2: It's not wearing lipstick, we know what dresses.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just Jordan having a conversation in her own head and I'm not telling the guy about it and then just walking by it's happens.
Speaker 4: He's just trying. It's it's a it's a like it's like a over divulgence. I'll overly you know, I'll do that, okay, or I'll be also like probably if you were two men in here, not women, probably my demeanor would be a little different. I would probably be a you'd probably be able to walk in and be like, oh, she's like a little flirtatious, you know what I mean, interesting, you know, but like it's hard for me to do it with women because I'm so allergic to the idea of being gay, because everybody thinks I'm gay that I'm like, I'm not gay. I'm the man in the.
Speaker 3: Room, right, So you're Likenny, I never thought you were acting okay. I never thought I never looked like thought of you as gay in any way. But androgens is the word. I'm like, you just have been androgyny about you. That's like, and androgeny is so appealing. It's a really appealing to you because it's it's very rare. It's like a redhead, very rare.
Speaker 4: I'm very sick of people thinking I'm gay. It really drives me crazy because.
Speaker 3: If they just listen to you, it's very clear from your stand up that you're not gay. Like people don't listen to people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't listen to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love the I love when people are like, no, but you're gay, Yeah I know if I was actually yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: I have a joke where I say lesbians on the internet are always like, it's not a choice, We're born this way, and then they meet me and they're like make the choice, you know, Like I'm like, dude, yeah, this wasn't up to me. It's also I have a mom who's ten times I mean we are gay in the androgeny. Yeah, but she's like, I mean, right now, if we had like a mirror to her, she would be wearing a full nail bag, she'd have a bandana going around her head like she is like a So I'm very feminine compared to my mom. Sure, but she uh yeah she I think she would have been non binary if she was in our generation for sure.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: Like recently she was like, you just want my name to be Dylan, and I was like, okay, I can call you Dylan stupid.
Speaker 2: She was just testing out the idea.
Speaker 4: She liked it.
Speaker 2: Her name is Cause, which is like, yeah, it feels like it could be either.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And she has she has a quality that isn't She's not like a short haired bowl dyke or anything. She has like long silver reave hair. She's very she just is. She is also androgynous. So I really just don't I never really knew the difference.
Speaker 1: Right, and well, I love an androgens man. I mean, to me, Matt Rife is very androgynous and that's like one of my mom's And he looks like just like Donna, and.
Speaker 2: That's what I find appealing.
Speaker 1: Like, I guess he's like traditionally good looking, but I'm like there's an androgyny there, and that's I think women all almost aren't like recognizing or coming to terms like that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, he looks a little bit like a chick. Everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone went to high school with the person that was like I don't know if you're a dude or a woman, but you're hot and I like it, and that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's to everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. I always say that my type is David Bowie in The Labyrinth. Ooh, he's so masculine, he's so daddy in it, but he's wearing a skin tights Like yeah, right.
Speaker 2: That's Bowie's brand of sexuality is beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big fan. But I'm realizing I am just a personality. It just it has to be somebody who is it's a level of like hyper uh I don't know. I mean it's like the they have to be they have to like be on board with like a super amount of like analysis of every single moment that's pretty much what I need. A passive somebody who's passively existing. I'm like, I can't talk to you somebody who walks into a room and like immediately deconstructs the things going on.
Speaker 2: At Dawson from Dawson's Creek.
Speaker 4: I don't want to watch it.
Speaker 2: I mean, he loves.
Speaker 1: If you're talking about someone who's gonna overanalyze a moment, you probably wouldn't like him on the show. But James Van der Beek now is like great on his great follow on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and his mom died and he talks about it a lot. I like that.
Speaker 1: He's a really good grief counselor really it's really good at it. Yeah, but he's like building like thing. He like moved out to like rural Texas, and he has a really big family, like they can't stop having kids, and he like will build stuff. I like people who build stuff, though I need I need someone to bring something to the table that I can't do. I can do almost everything, but I can't build stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know, a really funny thing happened the other day. I was like, the person that I'm seeing is also a carpenter, Like me cool.
Speaker 2: And he was as a carpenter.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: I was a contractor.
Speaker 2: Oh you actually were, Okay, I saw and knit. It's so fun. It's so fucking fun to build something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was my job through comedy. Oh okay, I only stopped pandemic.
Speaker 2: Oh this is fantastic.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a very hot and high demand job. Oh my god, you're so useful. Yeah, but she needs a deck? Can you build one?
Speaker 4: Decks are my favorite thing to build.
Speaker 1: I wish I had known this when the wood rot was small, because I was really, I really was trying to fix it myself.
Speaker 3: I was watching YouTube videos. And now the wood rot has gotten big, and I get it. Just replaced the whole thing?
Speaker 4: Is it a part?
Speaker 1: It's like so it's like yeah, it's like they're a whole created in one of the planks. And I was like, I could just replace the plank. But then I was like I wanted to use that I forgot what it's called. But like instead of having a wood deck that you have to redo every year or so, there was that material that is ever lasting now and I just want.
Speaker 2: To tech yes, the tech thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean you don't you should replace that have you built a deck, built a million houses, houses, decks, houses.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed with figuring out how to build a house, tiny little house in the wood because the framing and the plumbing and the electricity, they're all little systems that are so intricate and very I don't know, it's just fucking nerdy and fun.
Speaker 4: You just build the house and then you do the other stuff. Yeah, you know, you frame it out, yeah, and then you foundation yeah, yeah, you frame it out, you do the foundation shit. Yeah, and then you get and then you figure out where you want the outlets, and then you have an electrician come in and put everything in. You can do it yourself at a tiny house. So easy, condo it it's really easy.
Speaker 3: That'd be so rewarding to live in a house that you built, right, So fun, really cool.
Speaker 4: It's the best. In New York, I was remodeling like storefronts and stuff like that and stuff in people's houses. And it was so tricky in New York because you'd open up a wall and there would just be like a matrix nest of cables that somebody had buried in there that you're like, oh, man, now I know that if I this is like a fire hazards and I have to fix this other one hundred year old contractor's work, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were there a lot of rats and cockroaches in the walls? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, really, no good. They run when you hit the wall.
Speaker 2: Oh so they were there, but they left. Yeah, yeah, definitely get out of my fucking way.
Speaker 4: Okay, the demo is loud enough that they all leave. I was always wondered that. I always was like I did a crepe store that I turned into a barber shop, okay, And I was always worried. I was like, I'm going to hit one of these walls and it's going to be cockroach city, right, But it was. They're really good at fleeing. Fleeing that's good, and I don't they also in the middle of the night, that's when they don't flee.
Speaker 2: So right, okay, sorry, we got on.
Speaker 3: We were talking about you're the guy that you're dating who is also carpentry.
Speaker 4: He was fixing my sink, right because the plumber too. Yeah, he's that's yeah. It's like he was doing the sink and then he came into the other room and I had all of his tools and like was putting up this like whole thing on my window, and it was it was nice to It was just it was just funny because I was almost trying to not be too like you build, bro. I was trying to not be too like I wanted it. I didn't want to be overly like masculine. I didn't want you know, don't And I could feel that happening, and it was just funny that he came into the other I basically have like safety guy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Though, and it's unique. Yeah, I don't know if I've ever met a woman who could build a deck.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like.
Speaker 3: Habits that are like very stereotypically masculine. Like I could change the brakes on a car. I grew up working on cars. I fucking love it.
Speaker 4: It's a really good skill. I can't do that, and I wish I could do that so much.
Speaker 2: It's really fun.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 1: Every field I've ever worked in is male dominated. I went to school to be a director, I'm a stand up comedian, and I own a baseball card store.
Speaker 2: These are all men who own a baseball my family business.
Speaker 3: Wow yeah yeah, your family owns it, and well, yeah, so it was like my dad opened it and then like my mom was like helping him in nineteen eighty nine, and then my dad passed away, and I just decided I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to take this over.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: I just love.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's something like very fun and challenging to me about like put inserting myself in a male dominated world. And it's funny because I mean everyone talks to me like I'm a fucking idiot. But then also men come into my shop to get free therapy and they think they're tricking me.
Speaker 4: How you work in there?
Speaker 3: Yes, I go, like once a week, we're actually closing it, the brick and mortar down because it's been for three years. It was always like a temporary thing, but I mean it has been such an interesting experience. And yeah, everyone was like you worked there. I'm like, well, that's the fun of it. Like I wanted to own the store, to be in the store. It wasn't like something like money grab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's easier ways to make money than a baseball card store, but yeah, no, I wanted.
Speaker 2: I love being in the space with the stuff.
Speaker 1: And I mean that could also be OCD two because it was like, you know, extending my dad's life, like being around his possessions. So I mean, maybe that's OCD, but we're not even going to it. It was extremely helpful.
Speaker 4: And that's all I get to know with OCD. I have that too, where you're just so like precious about everything.
Speaker 2: He's your dad dead. Yeah yeah, oh okay, well he died. Let's talk about this.
Speaker 4: He died. Uh. I was twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you were young.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's young. He died of a heart attack. He was also a contractor, so he laid a foundation, laid down. He was a heavy smoker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad too.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, heart attack, cardiac arrest. Yeah yeah, so yeah, he just went to sleep, didn't wake up.
Speaker 2: He died in his sleep. Yeah, that's the dream.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: I was very jealous. I was like, you, bitch, Cozy's crazy. It was crazy. So yeah, when he died. Yeah that also that does trigger the OCD where you're like always worried about that. You know, you're like attached in a way and there's items you don't want to get rid of because of OCD.
Speaker 1: But I was also trying to keep the smell on his shirts, and I was like but then you can't, what do you do? Like, I'm like, I guess I could have zipped, but I wanted to wear them, you know, like I mean, I'm crazy, I fucking like, like this is crazy. I like he got cremated, but I asked for a viewing because I thought that that would give good closure, like where Jews don't usually do, like yeah, kind of sometimes they don't usually do viewings though open casket certainly not. But I requested it and I'll kind of do whatever you want. And I like literally leaned in like the coffin. I'm like, like I smelled so I could like like I can remember his smell. And I think I did actually create like a memory that I can access.
Speaker 2: Can you access smell memories?
Speaker 4: I can't. I can do that with my dad's stuff because I did the same thing.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was sniffing his everything he had, yeh, and I was, and when it was starting to fade, that was when I was started freaking out and I was like, dude, this sucks. But luckily the thing about the nice thing is my dad smells like gasoline cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Oh so you can get them smell dust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So like one of my closest friends Megan, she reeks of my father, so I will just hug her and be like right there, so yeah, I can access that again. And uh yeah, it wasn't like a particularly he just was a dirty dude with who smokes cigarettes?
Speaker 3: I love. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Even even when my dad was alive, I hate smoking myself, like doing the action myself.
Speaker 2: It hurts my throat a lot.
Speaker 1: But even like in the winter, I'll follow people extra blocks who are smoking because even when he was alive, the cigarette smoke, I found it to be very comforting.
Speaker 2: There's something super comforting about it.
Speaker 4: Totally.
Speaker 1: I love it, like the way a guy will follow like a hot chick because she has like a nice ass, Like that's me and cigarettes.
Speaker 2: I just I love it.
Speaker 4: It's so nice. I totally agree. Yeah, cigarette smoke with a little gasoline, Oh my god, I love the smell. It's so good. What is it about?
Speaker 3: Idea fucking love that smell.
Speaker 4: I would like to figure out why that is so good?
Speaker 2: Can you, Eric?
Speaker 1: Can you research if there's a reason why people are attracted to the scent of gasoline?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: It's the best. Maybe it just gets you a little fucked up.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true. I don't feel woozy. But I love when I'm pumping my car with gas and it leaks and I'm like, that's good.
Speaker 4: It's the best.
Speaker 2: How is grieving your dad lost?
Speaker 4: I did not grieve, So I threw myself right into comedy. He was we were super close. So I went right into comedy. And I was kind of in denial for a while, Like I was like, y'all think he's dead. I mean in my like subconsciously sure. I was like, he's we know what's up? Like you guys didn't know him, like I know him, Like he's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then it would it was I was like, I'm gonna move to New York, and my friends in Nashville were like, let's slow down, you like, because a lot of things were happening. My best friend got paralyzed, oh yeah, yeah from college and then shit, and I was like taking care of her. And then my dad died and my friends were like, just come to Nashville, relax. And then in Nashville, I started to start to grieve a little bit. But then it was it was only like a couple years later that I was like, like just all of a sudden realized that I wasn't going to talk to him again, and that's when it really hits you. And that's when I was like, oh, this is crazy. Yeah, and yeah you never I mean, I don't think it's like I think the grieving like continued. Like the other day, my sister was describing when she found him, and she was just describing that he was the way he was laying and she did like an impression and I was like, and I started crying just because I was like, oh my god, I miss I miss seeing him sleep like that, like I know the way you're talking about. Sure, So it'll come in these overwhelming waves where you're like, dude, come on, like this is crazy, it's been enough. Time's your dad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, total, just hang out, you know, I can't imagine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or like sometimes yeah, like he was the dog person, So with my dog, I'll be like and sometimes I just do a thing where I'm just like walking around and then I'll feel a certain way and I'll be like kind of fill him in, like do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I fully like just have conversations with a photo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, why not. I definitely have conversations. Every time I'm in the ocean. There's a conversation because before he died, he was like, if you're in the ocean and I'm not around, I'm with you every time you're in the ocean. So now when I'm in the ocean, I'm like, what's up, dude, I'm always crying in the ocean, which is great because it's already wet, so nobody knows. It's really nice.
Speaker 2: Do you not like people like letting people see you cry? Is that like a hard for you some.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's very hard. I mean my therapist has seeing me cry so much. But yeah it's friends never really never friends.
Speaker 2: Have you had to hold it in with friends when you feel crying coming on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh god.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm just like it's you know, I'm like, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 4: But I recently because my therapist was like, hey, I don't know, like a lot of times, how you feel. Like I know you're thinking, and I know that you're thinking a million things, but like, how are you feeling? And so I was with one of my friends recently and he was I was so overwhelmed by everything, and I thought of that and I was like, I'm just gonna like say how I feel. And I just started like sobbing and I was like, I just am too in over my head and it was it was nice, but I did It did make me realize that I'm very like reserve yeah with my actual friends in a partnership. When I'm dating somebody, I'm like, I cry too much?
Speaker 3: Really, what makes me feel Yeah, that's confusing to I mean to me, at ships are safer than a relationship, right, That's what I That's what I was thinking too.
Speaker 2: So what makes you feel safer in a relationship than in a friendship?
Speaker 4: Friendship? I'm like, I'm worried that I I have to be the one that is I just I guess I get worried that they are going to There's something. It's like a fear that they will become more attached or something like if I cry in front of them.
Speaker 2: So do you like to keep your friends out a little bit of a distance?
Speaker 5: I you know what it is?
Speaker 4: That the affection that comes with crying in front of friends.
Speaker 3: I hate.
Speaker 4: Like with Brianna, we both know that neither of us want to be physically consoled, so we.
Speaker 2: Can just shit, sorry I hugged you when you walked down.
Speaker 4: No, No, hugging's great. Okay, hugging is great. It's just when I'm crying, I don't want Yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck away from me.
Speaker 4: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: And and the problem with like being even being sad in general is everyone reacts to a sad person the way they would want to be reacted to when they're sad, even if you clearly tell them this is the way that I would like to be treated. When I'm like one of my dad died, I was like, I just need to be left alone. And then I was dating a guy at the time and he really wanted to be there for me, and I go, but that's not what I need.
Speaker 2: You're not craving right now, I am. So we need to react to me the way that I want to be.
Speaker 4: You know, are you like a bit of an avoidant in relationships?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh really yes, yes, yes, so you're like you gross, get away from your holding me back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like I me, I was just like taking on a lot of boyfriends. And even that language, I think tells a lot about how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: And I and then and I.
Speaker 3: Would just like to have a boyfriend, to have one because it felt like, you know, I'm like obsessed with perfection, and it felt like, oh, someone who has their should who someone who has everything also has a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I hate having a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: This is purely for like this is purely like almost like a publicity move at a certain point, like I hate this.
Speaker 2: This sucks.
Speaker 1: It was like it was to stop people from asking me because everyone's so fucking concerned when I'm single and I go, I never been happier, smile and ear to ear so happy.
Speaker 2: I love I love me Wow, so.
Speaker 4: So so what about like all the intimate stuff, snuggling and stuff.
Speaker 2: No I miss I don't miss snuggling. I miss fucking bad.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: We are opposite people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am like, you're a snuggler, not a fucker.
Speaker 4: Sex is fine, it's just fuine Yeah, it's stressful as fuck for me.
Speaker 2: Why sex is stressful?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh because I'm so incredibly physically insecure because of the being so per fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm like, if I take my shirt off, all of a sudden, there's like a plant in front of me, or I'm holding a cat, I'm like, hilarious about this cat. I don't see this. Yeah, I'm super insecure. So whenever I have sex, it's like, how how do I figure out how to like hide myself? And also you know, yeah, oh gosh, that makes sex very stressful. It's so stressful.
Speaker 2: Well, if you do it with the lights fully out, then you're not stressed. You can actually but.
Speaker 4: Then I associate because I can't see it what's going on? Okay, because I also like seeing the sex happen, you know what I mean, whole light Yeah, yeah, so but yeah, I'm definitely addicted to like the cuddling and the and the nice stuff which I don't get, which I don't do with friends.
Speaker 2: But the dog is nice dog a dog truly in the world, we all have dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then your dog's like a little like heated blanket, Like it becomes like a little heated water bottle, and you're like, this is great.
Speaker 4: And they're so cute when they talking about dah oh my god. But yeah, it is uh yeah, I think I I'm not an avoidant. I'm super anxiously. I mean, I will stay in a relationship that I hate.
Speaker 2: Well, you, I'm an anxious attachment.
Speaker 3: But I'll do this thing where if I feel like there's an area of the relationship that's off, I'm like, well, we'll just break up because it's not gonna work, right, Like, well, I'm just gonna go And they're like.
Speaker 4: What the fuck? I do that every day, that's all I do. It's like, okay, well it's over then okay, yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. And then if they're like yeah it is, I'm like what, yes, what did you say?
Speaker 2: How fucking dare you know this?
Speaker 3: But you guys are doing that because so that you can break up with the person before they break up with you.
Speaker 2: Is that why?
Speaker 4: Because testing?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: Because like for me, like testing, I also don't give things a long time to work out. But it's because I anytime my life is less better than it would be alone, or I'm inconvenienced in the slightest to me, the price of admission stops being worse.
Speaker 4: So you're who I date. That's exactly what I date. I date dudes who are like you're in my way, get away from me, and I'm like yes, dad, I mean oh shit.
Speaker 2: Right, Like every I just feel like it's it is.
Speaker 1: It's extremely hard, and I think this gets harder as you get older and more successful. But like to find someone who's making my life better. It's very hard, that's very hard.
Speaker 4: I think that anybody spend I think that anybody who is like you. Yeah, like anybody who thinks I'm in the way, if I'm with them, they will make my life better.
Speaker 2: Like that's this type. How will this type of person make your life better?
Speaker 4: I mean because they obviously I might do when you.
Speaker 1: Get out of the way, I do make my boyfriend's lives better. Like I think even though a lot of them are mad at me now, I think they across the board, they would answer, she'd made my life better.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, that's cool. I mean, he I don't feel that way, but that's great.
Speaker 2: You don't feel that way about you and me?
Speaker 4: My way, I made my life the guys a living hell.
Speaker 1: No, I think ultimately some of them after I dragged their them through their dirt like yeah, I don't Yeah, that was a long time after though. But like if you ask them immediately after, did she make your life better? They would say yes.
Speaker 4: I think that. My whole mo O is like what do I do?
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 4: Am I bad?
Speaker 5: Am?
Speaker 4: I bad am? I bad? So if somebody's going I know what bad is, right, because I'm being dismissive of you. So if I say you're good, you're okay. But if somebody's like, I love you, and I'm like, that's because you love everything, and I can't even trust that, So you're not the person to follow. If somebody's like, yeah, I don't do this, but I'm doing it with you, I'm like, great, I.
Speaker 2: Can I can understand that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't trust anyone in any walk of life who loves everything, right, Yeah, because then you're just not yourself. There's no way you could be yourself because no one loves everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like even comedically, like an audience that's laughing at everyone, like you know, you know that feeling when you're watching a comic who everyone knows fucking is a suck ass hack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yucking it up. I go on stage immediate.
Speaker 1: I already don't have respect for the audience, so I tried, so I actually am trying to make them not laugh so that I don't lose respect for my own act.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I go, I go, I know that you guys don't have taste, so we're not I don't even want to play this game with you.
Speaker 4: Anymore, totally. Yeah, I try and make them feel really weird. Yeah, oh you guys want to laugh. Well, now let's talk about death.
Speaker 2: Right, let's have a bad time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna have a bad time because I'm gonna teach you a lesson for thinking that person is funny. Yeah, I do the same thing totally. I love that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I find it a little challenging to be a comic sometimes because I care so little what people think of me, And sometimes you need to when you're a professional performer. Sometimes it would help me. It would make my life a touch easier if I care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what do you date people that are avoidant? What if you tried that? Mm, not that you need to.
Speaker 1: I have my my boyfriend who I felt probably like was most likely. I dated a guy who was like, basically the male version of me, but a bad person. And I don't find myself to be a bad person.
Speaker 4: He that was great. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love I loved dating someone who was like me. It was really good. We really understood each other. But he was a bad person, it turned out, ultimately. I didn't know that in the beginning. But yeah, so it's like, if.
Speaker 4: You date an avoidant, the problem is they are avoidant and they do things like cheat or or.
Speaker 2: They just don't want to hang out. I don't want to hang out either, But like, is that debt?
Speaker 4: Like why don't avoidance just it? Why do avoidance always get caught up with people like me?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Why is there that avoidant anxious you both?
Speaker 2: I feel like then you both feel the need to fulfill a role.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's just that that's an agreement in your head that you made a while ago that you're still attached to.
Speaker 2: If you were with an anxious attachment person, that might be good. That would that be good?
Speaker 4: Or no, I'm not good, I mean that would be I mean.
Speaker 3: You're like, you don't have to worry about your anxiety fucking up the relationship because they have it too and you get it, so you're probably not pissed off.
Speaker 4: But then I'm very mean then and then you so you're the ying and yang so being like I need you, I'm like, yeah, you get the fun.
Speaker 2: Ye see that triys me.
Speaker 1: Even if I've had like you know, like girl crushed friends, Like I've had friends become like female friends become really obsessed with me, and like I've probably never been meaner to a person and like it's it's it's not, and it's not because it's not. It's not like this thing of like, oh I think you have bad taste, Like I think you have good taste if you like me. But I there's also just like I lose respect for people who are like please like me, Like yeah, but I am sure. You know, it's so interesting you don't give off that, Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 4: Come out you're hiding in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's bad. Do you give guys a spiel before you start dating them.
Speaker 4: They're press meeting, they usually I mean before I usually there's like an intensimeshment in like a conversation that goes down a wild rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: And then they're kind of what you're talking about already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean. It's also like there are a couple avoidant people that I've been with who I just stayed super attached to, and then the people in the interim are like, you know, people that I was like, yes, I'm going to do my best to love you. But I fundamentally if that avoidant walked in and was like let's go, I'd be like, all right, let's do it. Right, Well, I think the ideal scenario is to get an avoidant or to an avoidant basically is somebody who is self possessed. I mean, that's the problem with this whole thing. An anxiously attached person is somebody who is insecure and needs it feels that they need another person to complete them, and an avoidant feels like they are complete. Yeah, and that the problem with avoidant is they feel that other people will make them incomplete.
Speaker 2: Right mm hm, so I think fuck with my wholeness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I think the goal is say you meet, say you meet somebody who feel self possessed, and they push you away for them to then be like, actually you do make my life better. Let's figure out how to make this. Let me figure out how to not do this push away thing. I think that's ideal or an anxious person to be like, actually I do like myself, but you add to it and not a way that makes me feel like I'm incomplete. I think that's like the goal, of course, but the thing is the triggers or the problem, like if I'm like if an anxious person puts if I put too much pressure on avoid and they bail, and that triggers the shit out of my abandonment. So then I'm freaking out and being like, but you need space, Okay, I'll give you space. That was enough space. We're done, okay, I mean your backpack, I'm behind you, you know, and they're like, for the love of God. So I think it's just a matter of it's just all of the it's just basically being resistant to vulnerability or being resistant to your knee jerk reaction to respond to something that isn't actually there to be. So when somebody's like I need space to be like, that means they.
Speaker 5: Don't like me.
Speaker 2: No, I'm like.
Speaker 3: The key to bagging and avoidant is actually pretty easy.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: When they push you away, stay away, and then they go, oh no, why are they away? And it gives us the false sense in our heads that we can then approach at our own pace and then we'll come back if we really like you, we'll come back, right.
Speaker 4: But there's the whole thing of within that space. What an anxious person doing is.
Speaker 3: For sure just bobstracting yourself, distract your avail. Like, yeah, because I'm as an anxious.
Speaker 2: Avoidant, it always helps me.
Speaker 3: I get I force another crush on I'm just going to develop a crush on whoever the fuck is.
Speaker 4: That where you're trying to date somebody who's an avoidance, So you just spin all these plates with a million other dud.
Speaker 2: So that you're not too much for any of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then by the time one of them is like, hey, let's do this, then you can show them that you're too much later.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm trying to or really what the spinning plates are there is to be like, look other people like me, which is like sure, So I'm trying to not closed, to be like just to be like, yeah, I am a, I am a. And also I'm also trying to just say the thing that's going on, so instead of being like, you know what, I'm leaving to just be like, I feel insecure that you don't want to be with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, which is freeing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is super freeing. And it's hard for avoidance to not be like that's gross.
Speaker 2: In my head, I was literally thinking I'd lose respect.
Speaker 1: Yeah the person they said that to me, even though I respect the honesty, but the fact that another person can make you feel that insecure drives me personally.
Speaker 2: Fucking insane.
Speaker 4: I logically, I think that that is correct. I don't think another person should be able to make you feel the only reason why somebody makes.
Speaker 2: You feel to give your power away, right.
Speaker 4: But it's like if I'm if what you do impacts me, it's because I've ascribed to you a disproportionate amount of power, which just means that I'm trying to feel some childhood thing, like I've decided that because you're ignoring me, you're the equivalent of my parents.
Speaker 3: And the desire for an adult child to make up for what happened is it's like a drug addict trying to score a hint.
Speaker 2: It will happen.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I told my I'm not going to tell you my therapist. I was like, what about the what about the fact that I want that? Like I want the feeling of that more than.
Speaker 2: Any pair world?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And and and the nature the Jesus Christ, the energy of that is crazy, Like it will drag me out of in the middle of a of a of a of a thing I agree to totally.
Speaker 2: Years ago, and I'm like I gotta go by I'm like, what.
Speaker 4: The totally yeh. But it is like I was like, I want the feeling of dad protector. To my therapist, I was like, I don't want that to be off the table, like, because that's what you read in like attachment books is they're basically like that's that's that's the addiction is to have that feeling of like this person is protecting me. And my therapists like, no, no, no, you pick a person who's ignoring you and go daddy. He's like, you actually could meet somebody, fall in love with them, get to a place of safety, and then be like they're protecting me. And I was like, so I can steal daddy, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, take a different yeah, yea yeah.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Feeling protected as love even I like that, yeah, like even through friendship or you know, or a relationship, Like I like to feel like people have my fucking back.
Speaker 2: I'm very into loyalty. That's like the Jersey Italian and me.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so in a relationship if somebody so, you don't want a relationship to feel safe, you don't need that. You have it in friendships.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want it to feel unsafe, but it's not something I'm seeking. I don't feel safe in front. I feel safe in me. No one's safer than me. So like a storm hits and a tree branch goes through your window and you're really freaked out. You're like, I'm gonna I got this.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I can't fix the hole in the window myself, but I'm not. Yeah, I'm not like someone holds me.
Speaker 4: Really, I'm immediately someone holds What is someone holding me?
Speaker 3: Gonna do? Everyone's everyone's in common, move away from the window and call somebody like you.
Speaker 2: Who could fix it.
Speaker 4: Don't you want okay, what if? What if?
Speaker 2: Very logical?
Speaker 4: What if you have what if you get mugged? Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean, don't you want to call a dude to be like I got mugged and they'll be like, oh, I want to kill that person myself with my bare hands. Now I would go. I would go to the police, file like you file the thing, and then move on.
Speaker 4: With my day. No, I want sympathy and love.
Speaker 2: I want because you're making up for not getting it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally. I want someone to be like it's okay, Yeah, you'll be okay, Pat, Pat, That's all I want. Yeah, that's why I give that to yourself. She sucks. She can't do it she can.
Speaker 2: She sucks with that editude. Okay.
Speaker 1: So okay, so how does this how is this working with like you becoming like uh more famous? Like, so, do you think that the people who are your fans suck because they like you.
Speaker 4: Es?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's okay, you're gonna like you more, Jordan, They're gonna like that's gonna make them like you more. These cooks are gonna.
Speaker 4: They suck. I mean to be honest, Say a fan comes up and they go like this, They go, Hi, I'm a huge fan. I brought him. He had never heard of you. Yeah, my attention gravitates towards that person.
Speaker 1: That's normal, though, because it's too much energy, even if you don't think the person sucks, it's just too much like thirsty energy. And I think everyone everyone talks to the friend, the friend that's I think that's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's thirsty because they don't they don't know. I think I am I. I like my comedy, and I think that if somebody's like, she's funny, that's true. Okay, But if somebody, if somebody knows deeply who I am, that I am a little simp bitch that wants to be help and they like me, then I'm like, you're gross. But my fans don't see me be a little simp bitch.
Speaker 3: So you you like that they like the version of you that you've concocted for them to like. Well, I like her too, yeah, right, because it is that like who you aspire to be. No.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think I'm honest about being a simp bitch on stage, like I talk about that, but I also am like as a comedian, this person's great as a child who didn't get any attention and is trying to be in relationships with people that it's it's not it's not fun. Okay. So when a boyfriend is like I really love you, I'm like why. But if a fan is like I love you, I'm like, yeah, I've been working on that, thank you, right right right, right, right right right, okay, Okay, So if somebody's like, if say somebody is like, do you want to go on a date with me? I really like your comedy? Immediately No, immediately no, because I'm like, I'm not if somebody sees.
Speaker 2: Me trip and fall and is like, I'll never talk to you again.
Speaker 4: If somebody sees me trip and fall and I, you know, hurt myself and they're like, can I help you up? Do you want to get coffee? I'm like, great, you already know that I'm somebody who's just on the ground. But if somebody likes me because they see me up on stage, I'm like, that's not I'm on the I'm a ground person, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: A thing like you don't really know who I really am, and if you did, you'd run kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: I also think it's like it's sane for the you don't want people to like the real you, not performance you. I also wouldn't like it if someone was like, I'm a big fan of your podcast too, you want to go on a date?
Speaker 2: That's fucking Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. See why so many male comics because.
Speaker 2: Let them know, you're fucking These guys don't need to feel seen and heard. They just want to Yeah. It's I almost wish I didn't need that. Yeah, just getting dick. You're right, and that's the way to do.
Speaker 4: They're not like I'm attracted to this dress with them, I just want to come and see an ass.
Speaker 2: It really does feel like it's that simple.
Speaker 4: I know, I've jump. The older I get and the more I interrogate men, the more I realize.
Speaker 2: Damn, you guys really are just that simple.
Speaker 4: It's just like there. They always say the same thing. They always like, I'm human. I'm like, no, no, no, you're a man. That's not human, right, you know what I mean? Like I don't have that where I'm like, I have to come right now. I think you know that's never yeah a woman, Yeah, you know what I mean. I mean, it might happen like after some build up and some contemplation and thinking about it, but it isn't like you know what tonight is, it's come night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't get If I don't come right now, I'm gonna be cranky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's an excuse to come. There's like that thing that I find with men where they're like this is a good like like I have to there's a scarcity men around coming, you know what I mean for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like my last come.
Speaker 4: If somebody offers me a brownie and I'm not hungry, I will take it because I have a scarcity mentality. Infood. If somebody offers posty to a man sure to take it, Yeah, because it might not be there again, which might be biological.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and he might be right.
Speaker 4: You're a sex person, do you have scarcity around sex? Like, if a hot guy's like, let's have sex, do you feel incompulsed.
Speaker 3: No, I feel compulsed to not give it to him because he always gets it because he's hot.
Speaker 1: That like, that's why I don't. I refuse to fuck celebrities. They get it all the time. They'll remember you more if you say now than if you say yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: I'd rather be remembered than get the sex. It's it's a long long term goals, not short term goal goals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd never have gotten That's why the one night stand thing is strange to me. I'm like, this is you'll just walk away having had sex with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy that's not great, like the guy I wanted to have sex with most in the world, and like probably still is the person I would want to fuck most in the world.
Speaker 2: Like literally, like just like brings me to my knees.
Speaker 3: I had the chance to have sex with him and I didn't, and that's why we're still in touch. You can't say I can't say I can tell you privately it's a celebrity kind of Wow.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's weird when that thing, when that kind.
Speaker 2: Of is rude to say.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, so yes, he is kind of was rude and I apologize. Yeah, that's right, come back, come back from more baby.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know a girl who met Harry Styles. He tried to have sex with her and she was like, no, I'm hanging out with my friends.
Speaker 2: Harry Styles one of the hottest men in the on the planets.
Speaker 4: I know, I know me too, and I forever. I was like, she's an idiot, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: No, because you can always kind of like jerk off to the fact that you turned him down. Oh yeah, Harry Styles thinks about your friend and if she kicked him, and I'm talking about yes, well, and like I remember.
Speaker 3: Many people have said no to Leonardo DiCaprio and we've had we had a had a woman dimm me once and said my friend Leonardo DiCaprio, uh, and he wore headphones. And then I talked about it and then everybody's like, yeah, he wears headphones when he fucks women celebrities. I know.
Speaker 2: That's another celebrity who does that, which is cool. That's so crazy. So it's like, yeah, no, one says no to that motherfucker and it's like he's fuck y.
Speaker 4: He would you consider because maybe he wants.
Speaker 2: To try on personality instead of a.
Speaker 4: I think they get stunted to whenever they got famous.
Speaker 2: Which is like it's an addition. Great, Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely. Thank you for being here, Jordan. I was so fast.
Speaker 4: That was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: That was awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Would you plug anything?
Speaker 4: I have a thing coming out on YouTube and is it a special? No, I have a special in the works that's going to be out in some months. I'm not sure when. But that's an hour. But all of the stuff that that is all about this the hour coming out is all about bad woman stuff, being a bad woman, insufficient woman. I love, but I cut off from that hour all of the stuff about like suicide, my dad dying, and it's just called the death Junk. It's twenty minutes. It's gonna be on YouTube in a couple of days and go to punch up live dot com slash Jordan Jensen for all my tour dates.
Speaker 2: That's all nice.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me was great, interviewing, very very vulnerable. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry that it was late twice.
Speaker 1: No, fine, it's okay. I'm only person too, I get it. This has been Guys We Fucked, the anti slut shaving podcast. We'll talk to you next Friday. Guys We Fucked is presented by Luminary, Created and hosted by Karin Fisher and Christina Hutchinson. Editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake.
Speaker 2: Cozen Suck my wet ass pussy.
Speaker 1: Christina SAIDs to cut that before, but now it's in their Yeah, let's keep it.
Speaker 4: Who cares.
Speaker 3: I've got so much news, keep around the next even all that I say it's not and I say I've done all I can do.
Speaker 4: More attitudes, I'm suping, does.
Speaker 3: So music, all my.
Speaker 5: Sell I go something one day, tell me annoy, I don't connect what I.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 4: Uh way, okay, let you know, but I'll wait.
Speaker 3: I'll wait