Speaker 1: Starting the show a little bit different this morning. I'm going to hand out a paper to my co hosts. It has seven different types of coffees that you can consume on it. Yeah, so you guys need to look at the list right now and pick the one coffee that you're most likely to order. We're doing this because a behavioral expert came out and said you could tell a lot about a person based on the type of coffee that they like to drink.
Speaker 2: Is it bad? I already know what you all are going to pick.
Speaker 1: Really, let's see if you're right, Alexis. We're gonna start with you. Which coffee would you drink?
Speaker 2: Coffee?
Speaker 1: Iced coffee?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So iced coffee drinkers, According to the behavior expert says, if it's a hot day, you probably just want to cool down. But if you like it in the winter, you're a misfit who likes to go against the grains. I'm crazy, all right, Maybe not the most accredited behavioral expert that put this list together, but Brook, what's your coffee order?
Speaker 2: Latte?
Speaker 1: You're okay, you're a latte. Latte drinker says you like to keep things and probably aren't that adventurous. Oh your mild mannered, agreeable and happy to just go with the flow.
Speaker 3: Okay, if there is a flow flowing, Brook will stop it and.
Speaker 2: Be like, he's not wrong.
Speaker 1: He did not go to an accredited for your college. This person was Jose. I know you drank twenty cups of cheap break from coffee every morning, but if you had a choice from this list, what are you getting?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Well, I drink black coffee every day.
Speaker 1: I get a stick with that even when I go to this black coffee drinkers. According to this behavior expert says, you're focused, determined, and self sufficient, but you also tend to be selfish at times. Otherwise, this person was on drugs when they did this entire thing.
Speaker 4: Self destructive.
Speaker 2: I'm the opposite of that. Where are the opposite of all of those.
Speaker 4: About you?
Speaker 1: I'm a cappuccino boy, You're the cappuccino pie. They say you're probably more fun than a latte drinker. You're open minded and not afraid to try new things, even in highway restrooms.
Speaker 5: Oh well, say what's up? You know it's only in highway restrooms.
Speaker 1: And I learned a little bit about ourselves.
Speaker 2: Not really, Some of it.
Speaker 1: Was pretty accurate.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's just move on to the shack Helvic question of the day because we no, I don't see the bucket in studio again. I'm just going to send it over to Digital Jake and let them do stuff to us.
Speaker 4: Jake, go ahead, put your crocs in sport mode and moisturize your haunches because it's National Walking Day.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure out what a haunch was.
Speaker 4: That's right, We'll be talking about the world's favorite form of exercise for people over the age of seventy and under the age of seven. Okay, and he went up for a quick mallwalk after the show.
Speaker 2: My grandmother loved mallwalking.
Speaker 4: And because it's National Walking Day, we're going to celebrate it by doing a fun but slower than a run one and done shot collar question.
Speaker 5: The rhymes.
Speaker 4: Each of you will receive a trivia question about walking, and if you get it right, you're safe. And if you get it wrong, I will take your car keys and you will have to walk to Brooks House across the broken bridge to retrieve.
Speaker 2: You actually have to swim part of it.
Speaker 4: We're going to start with the person who learned to walk. Most recently Alexis experts say that the average walker gets up to three point one miles per hour. But if you can walk to the rhythm of what Taylor Swift song, you can reach speeds of five miles per hour.
Speaker 2: Permitted on this one.
Speaker 1: How's your Taylor Swift knowledge?
Speaker 2: Pretty good? I'm trying to think.
Speaker 4: First that comes to my head is a like we are never ever ever getting back together.
Speaker 3: The main part the fast one that.
Speaker 1: I was thinking take it out. I was thinking tear drops on my guitar, because like you're walking basically running through the tears.
Speaker 5: I still think shake it off the fastest I'm gonna go with that.
Speaker 4: You walk it five miles per hour. You're probably walking to the beat of Shake It Up. Yeah, welcome big switch on, Brook. I've seen you dance and you're no stranger to weird movement. So here's you burned seventy eight percent more calories by walking this way rather than straightforward? What is it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Hello, Brooke, crab walk.
Speaker 2: In a grape vine my way off?
Speaker 5: So I'll say my aunt was a power walker, you.
Speaker 2: Know, stick your hips out back and.
Speaker 6: Forth with your yeah, and it's hard.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's The only thing I can think of is.
Speaker 1: Or walking through the snow or sand or water.
Speaker 6: But I don't think he was saying through something. He was saying a way that you walk, and so I'm gonna go power walking.
Speaker 4: You burned seventy eight percent more calories walking sideways because your body is unfamiliar with this movement, has to work harder to move ladder a little legs.
Speaker 6: Oh when you see me walking sideways all over the office, Jose, I know you might be out of breath just from hearing about so much walking, but stay with it.
Speaker 4: I don't wrong. In the nineteen seventies, sixty six percent of people walks to get to this place, and today only thirteen percent of people do it. Where is it?
Speaker 1: My first instinct would be like the store.
Speaker 2: That was my thought too, as a grocery store, because there are so many everywhere now you don't have to.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, I have an idea. What about to school?
Speaker 6: Because there's this whole campaign literally at my kids elementary school, that it's like, hey, you can let your kids walk to school.
Speaker 5: It's fine, they're gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Making did it forever?
Speaker 5: They need the independence.
Speaker 4: And that was maybe before the.
Speaker 1: School bus systems were so widely accepting.
Speaker 5: No, since helicopter parents weren't as bad back, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Every parent has their I used to walk, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Now I'm going to go to school. I think I'm gonna go to school.
Speaker 2: Go to school. I never did, never will Jake walk to school.
Speaker 4: In the nineteen seventies, sixty six percent of people walk to get to this place, and today only thirteen percent of people do it. I'm talking about school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you well done.
Speaker 4: Let's go, sweet sweet ambulatory Jeffrey. Here's your question means related to walk in Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Oh please rank these countries from most to least average steps taken per day.
Speaker 3: Wha.
Speaker 4: Your countries are Japan, India, and Australia. Please rank them most to least average steps per day.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I think you go India for the top.
Speaker 6: Why.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just like I'm picturing a video of like a busy street in India, and while there are a lot of.
Speaker 5: Cars, there's so much traffic that there's tons of people walking.
Speaker 1: And there's so many rickshaws in India because so many people walk. Japan is a really small country with lots of people in.
Speaker 5: It, and tons of public transportation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have trains and all sorts of stuff all the time. They're probably the least.
Speaker 5: See I would go Australia the least.
Speaker 1: It's and it's like hot and dangerous there. There's like snakes everywhere, so you don't want to walk. It's like safe to walk no matter where you walk, get eaten by anything, even another Australian.
Speaker 2: Okay, where are you going? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Not really confident about this, but I'm gonna go with Japan first, India second, Australia third.
Speaker 4: The most steps taken on an average day, based on the three countries I gave you, Number one was Australia, sorry Jeff, number two with Japan at seven point one thousand, and India was number three with four point two thousand. Sorry Buzzy. Three times. I literally have to do that.
Speaker 2: No, that's okay.
Speaker 1: I deserve that. I should feel bad about myself for that. So I'm gonna get shocked along with Brooke and We're both going to sing. I'm gonna be by the Proclaimers.
Speaker 2: Get it because it's a walking thing, Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: I would walk five hundred miles and I would walk five hundred more just to be the man who walked a thousand miles.
Speaker 4: A phone now not.
Speaker 1: Shut that that that's your shock collar question of the day. Phone taps coming up in just a few minutes.