Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred doui away dot Com or call eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Do you y away.
Speaker 3: When two people have a kid, and Brooke knows this, you gotta communicate with each other as parents to be on the same page.
Speaker 2: Absolutely sure, and today kids will take over, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, today we call a lady who's furious at her husband because he found a flyer on some random telephone poll that said piano lessons. He didn't think, he didn't ask any permission, He just signed their daughter up and shelled out four hundred bucks to do it.
Speaker 2: Now, at least that's what he told his wife he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so obviously she freaked out and emailed the instructor and she's finally going to get her questions answered. Yes, or will she because it is a phone tap after all?
Speaker 2: We're doing it right now. Another Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, is this Jamie I'm speaking who says this is Peter Penist I'm scheduled to teach your daughter Addison a little beginner piano on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you emailed me, remember, yes, my husband just I guess he saw your You had a flyer up on a street sign or something.
Speaker 2: And that's me all over the city.
Speaker 4: He just he didn't check with me first, and he should have, and so I just had some questions.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and shoot whatever questions you have, Peter Penis will answer for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you. So i'd like to know a little bit about your background. Are you wait a minute, excuse me? Hold on, I just need to excuse me, sir, Peter.
Speaker 2: What I just need to finish this bar?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: Are you teaching someone right now?
Speaker 2: No? Listen, No, I'm actually hold on. Sorry. Do you get distracted easily?
Speaker 4: None? You get distracted. This is distracting. Listen.
Speaker 2: I am a nice okay, sorry. As an artist, it's always playing in my head. I just had to get it out. Let the music flow through me, right through my fingers.
Speaker 4: Listen. I would appreciate it if you don't do that again. Let's just have a very quick conversation. I let me just ask the questions and then you can answer and then that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have my complete attention, my apologies.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute. I'm being serious right now. This isn't funny.
Speaker 2: I'm not playing then, Okay, I am, but hold on, I'm almost done.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to rub you. But do you hear how fast my fingers are moving and I'm talking?
Speaker 4: That's fine. I really want to know about you. Are you classically trained? I want to know about your background, how long you've studied?
Speaker 2: Nothing's as classic as Chopsticks? Did that answer your question? No?
Speaker 4: It does it.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear any applause or you know, you know that's very typical in an orchestra or a symphony, to applause after a performance.
Speaker 4: You expect me to applaud you when you've interrupted our conversation with while I.
Speaker 2: Was playing a perfect rendition of Chopsticks. I mean, your daughter's in great hands, or I guess you could say great fingers to.
Speaker 4: Me right now.
Speaker 2: That's a piano joke from a professional penist.
Speaker 4: That was rude, It was inconsiderate, and I never want to hear that song again.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I definitely no more chopsticks. I agree, you're probably looking for something more contemporary. How's this huh? Oh my god? No, I sell Ray way better than chopsticks. Up man, This takes me back to community college when I used to play the keyboard in the parking lot for spare change. Right now, first time I got an STD actually many sins, but thankfully all curable. All right.
Speaker 4: I would hang up on you, but my husband already paid you, So let's just figure this out.
Speaker 2: Ooh, no refunds, Sorry, no refunds. Never refund Oh my god, it's part of the song.
Speaker 4: You are an idiot.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on? Did you want to request something else? Is that's the problem. I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 4: My god, I's not gonna study with you.
Speaker 2: No, she's not. Because I'm a radio personality. This is a prank phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it. I get it. Your you're multi challenged. No, I get it.
Speaker 2: No. I'm Jose for the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and you're on the show show right now.
Speaker 4: Hey, are you serious?
Speaker 2: I was playing or recording the whole time. I'm not even buying a piano. I'm in the studio. Your husband set you up. You had been so up. Hey, you sound a little uptight, Okay, Jamie, and I know the solution to that. Peter Penis on the piano. Yeah, that's how you get out up to smile. Here's the raffle dabble. Sounds like you want. You're just jealous because I'm better. Okay, Fine, I'll go back to chopsticks from now on. How's that? No?
Speaker 4: No, I never want to hear chopsticks again for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with foom taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning