Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that came up with a cool life hack for parents. If you ever run out of baby powder, just use leftover cheeto dust on your kid's bottom.
Speaker 2: You'll be good to go. Bark would never.
Speaker 3: Wastechod you money, Little orange bottom cutie.
Speaker 1: It's an extra salty edition of Laser Stories. The segmentary read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser. There's other diaper dingoes just don't. This first laser story is out of Portland. Thirty year old Jeffrey z Olenski broke into a parking structure the other day found himself in the driver's seat of an eighty thousand dollars forklift.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that going.
Speaker 3: I would have gone with a tesla or something, but okay man.
Speaker 2: He then thought I should turn it on.
Speaker 1: Oh and next thing you know, he drove it straight through the fencing and a steel chain enclosure to make his get away right through downtown Nobody.
Speaker 2: It's just downtown Portland a forkliff.
Speaker 3: And nobody notices. Is that what's happening?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, this is normal?
Speaker 2: Wouldness to say it? First?
Speaker 1: They thought he was just there to do construction till they saw the Forkliff drive off a curb and begin chasing pedestrians while Jeffrey was laughing maniacally. At one point, people heard Jeffrey yell I literally stole this okay buddy, over and over and over while smiling ear to ear.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know it should make me happy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's pretty funny. It's a great visual.
Speaker 1: Police were able to quickly catch up to the large orange forkliff and stopped him as he turned onto a one way street. He then gave the officer an expired driver's license and casually mentioned there might be a federal warrant for his arrest, not even in a local warrants. By the way, you know, before he's get too shocked that he was charged with burglary, theft, reckless driving, and criminal mischief.
Speaker 2: A lot of fun.
Speaker 1: This next laser story is out of Las Vegas. I know all you vapors are sneaking into airport bathrooms to take a puff, but this is a little more egregious because a guy got arrested at the Las Vegas airport the other night for smoking meth inside one of the terminals.
Speaker 4: Okay, buddy, I mean that's gonna be quite a flight.
Speaker 1: Well right, Even worse, it wasn't in a concealed area. He pulled out a pipe in the food court and started going to town. Families all around couldn't believe what was happening, someone thankfully reported. It turns out the guy's name is Stephen Laster, and he was also wanted for violating his probation from a battery charge he picked up.
Speaker 2: Last year close to a vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, he resisted when cops tried to cuff him, but they eventually got him in custody, and according to a food court employee, he'd been hanging out at the airport since at least the previous day.
Speaker 2: What oh, he's just.
Speaker 3: Been living at the airport okays.
Speaker 1: Not clear if he was a passenger or snuck into the terminal somehow, but it begs the question did he turn to meth because he had twenty four hours of airport food?
Speaker 2: Is that the gateway drug?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, I've been stuck at the airport for a long time, and you do some pretty crazy things. I know.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your next Lazer story. Out of food news.
Speaker 1: Y see, pop Tarts wants to make you feel all warm and fuzzy with both its brand new flavor and some actual merch to match.
Speaker 2: Oh give it to me interesting.
Speaker 1: I say that because just the other day, Pop Tarts announced its latest flavor, frosted Banana Bread pop Tarts.
Speaker 2: Tasty Are You Serious.
Speaker 1: Which its website describes as a quote great balance of banana flavor and spices to mimic the flavor of banana bread.
Speaker 4: You think that they could maybe just throw some real bananas in there, I don't know, like smush them up.
Speaker 1: Zero actual bananas anywhere near it, just like.
Speaker 2: All their fillings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, reminds me of like the banana laffy taffy tastes.
Speaker 1: Like that, and the new flavors expected to hit stores later this month and will be available nationwide. But honestly, that's not the most exciting part of the announcement.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: That belongs to its limited edition pop tartigan sweater?
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 1: It's amaz created by a famous crochet artisan, and the pattern was inspired by pop tarts well known rectangular shape and those crispy brown colors it's beloved for post toast.
Speaker 2: It looks like if you said you can't see.
Speaker 1: The sweater looks like basically sixty pop tarts all sewn together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a patchwork of crocheted pop tarts, and some of them have sprinkles or pink iced or the blue iced with the or the purple iced with the blue streak.
Speaker 1: Each sweater will also come with a box of the frosted banana bread pop tart.
Speaker 2: There's a little treat.
Speaker 3: Banana Bread's kind of Grandma style. The cars crochete.
Speaker 1: Of course, the website shows super hot models wearing the pop Tarts sweaters and eating banana bread pop.
Speaker 2: Tarts, and it's like ugly. It's so ugly, it's cute, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why they have to get super hot people to wear it.
Speaker 2: That happens in real life. Hot models eating pop tarts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they lick them. I think.
Speaker 1: This next slaze of stories out of the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Some people love to show off their wealth, but others are more subtle about it. And I say that because there's a thread online where people are talking about the non obvious signs that someone.
Speaker 2: Is secretly super rich. Here's the top five ways.
Speaker 1: Number five wearing very nice clothing without any brand identification.
Speaker 2: You don't have like Gucci.
Speaker 3: Spell, I know it's screaming brand it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you got your Gucci sunglasses with your Gucci hat and your Gucci he slides on full display, it's a hint you're not.
Speaker 3: Very good rich or are you just pretending to be?
Speaker 1: Number four casually having expensive hobbies?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, is that is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Literally, if you know someone who's always golfing or sailing or skiing, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Or an English style, yes, equestrian.
Speaker 4: I was talking to the owner of our company at one point and she casually mentioned when she was in flight school.
Speaker 3: And she did the acrobatic classes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Someone applies for fun and she played teeth all growing up.
Speaker 1: Number three way you can tell if someone's secretly rich is when they're being very selective in those that they choose to be friends with for quote various legal reasons.
Speaker 4: People in the inner circle was like, everyone should be Yeah, I'm way too friendly, apparently.
Speaker 2: Number two is teeth.
Speaker 1: You can tell when someone's gone to the dentist or orthodonists multiple times a year for their entire life, and that is really expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they either that or a news anchor, you know.
Speaker 1: And finally, the number one way you can tell if someone is rich on the DL is their couch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: Expensive couches cost a lot of money. And the extra bonus to see if they're rich is that the couch doesn't touch the wall.
Speaker 4: The couches, well, they have enough space to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't even mention.
Speaker 1: Many secret rich people have huge shoe collections too.
Speaker 3: This is a good way.
Speaker 1: And this guy doesn't like to brag, but he's all about eight figures.
Speaker 2: Did I say figures, I meant fingers. He uses eight fingers.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought you were going to go size eight shoes.
Speaker 2: That's how you know. Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Monday.