Speaker 1: Do you know what's cool about the podcast, you guys is people would be listening from all over the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's at them.
Speaker 3: So we need to do like Ola or Good.
Speaker 4: Eye in Australia.
Speaker 3: I was gonna go guten To. I don't know if I know. On Chaos that's goodbye.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it's a toola.
Speaker 5: Starting the show a little bit different this morning. I'm gonna hand out a paper to my co hosts. It has seven different types of coffees that you can consume on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you guys need.
Speaker 5: To look at the list right now and pick the one coffee that you're most likely to order. We're doing this because a behavioral expert came out and said you could tell a lot about a person based on the type of coffee that they like to drink.
Speaker 3: Is it bad? I already know what you all are gonna pick.
Speaker 5: Really, let's see if you're right, Alexis. We're gonna start with you, which coffee would you drink?
Speaker 3: Iced coffee?
Speaker 2: Iced coffee?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: So iced coffee drinkers. According to the behavior expert says, if it's a hot day, you probably just want to cool down, But if you like it in the winter. You're a misfit who likes to go against the grain.
Speaker 3: As I'm crazy all right.
Speaker 2: Maybe not the most accredited behavioral expert that put this list together, but Brook, what's your coffee order?
Speaker 3: Latte?
Speaker 2: You're okay? You're a latte.
Speaker 5: Latte drinker says you like to keep things simple and probably aren't that adventurous. Oh your mild mannered, agreeable and happy to just go with the flow.
Speaker 4: Okay, if there is a flow flowing, Brook will stop it and be like, he's not wrong.
Speaker 2: He did not go to an accredited for your college. This person was Jose.
Speaker 5: I know you drank twenty cups of cheap break from coffee every morning, but if you had a choice from this list, what are you getting?
Speaker 4: Okay? Well, I drink black coffee every day.
Speaker 2: I get a stick with that even when I go to this black coffee drinkers.
Speaker 5: According to this behavior expert says, you're focused, determined, and self sufficient, but you also tend to be so elfish at times. Otherwise, this person was on drugs when they did this entire thing.
Speaker 4: Self destructive. I'm the opposite of that.
Speaker 3: Where are the opposite of all of those about you?
Speaker 5: I'm a cappuccino boy. You're the cappuccino people. They say you're probably more fun than a latte drinker. You're open minded and not afraid to try new things, even in highway restrooms, are you?
Speaker 3: That's what it says.
Speaker 2: He what's up?
Speaker 3: You know it's only in highway restrooms.
Speaker 2: I learned a little bit about ourselves.
Speaker 3: Not really, some of it.
Speaker 2: Was pretty accurate.
Speaker 5: I think, alright, well, let's just move on to the shack Helvic question of the day, because we no, I don't see the bucket in studio again.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to send it over to Digital Jake and let them do stuff to us.
Speaker 6: Jake, go ahead, put your crocs in sport mode and moisturize your haunches because it's National Walking Day.
Speaker 3: Trying to figure out what a haunch was.
Speaker 6: That's right, We'll be talking about the world's favorite form of exercise for people over the age of seventy and under the age of seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, And he went up for a quick mallwalk after the show.
Speaker 3: My grandmother loved malwalking, And.
Speaker 6: Because it's National Walking Day, we're going to celebrate it by doing a fun but slower than a run one and done shot collar question the rhymes. Each of you will receive a trivia question about walking, and if you get it right, you're safe. And if you get it wrong, I will take your car keys and you will have to walk to Brooks House across the broken bridge to retrieve them.
Speaker 3: Oh you said to swim part of it.
Speaker 6: We're going to start with the person who learned to walk most recently, alexis Okay. Experts say that the average walker gets up to three point one miles per hour, but if you can walk to the rhythm of what Taylor swift song, you can reach speeds of five miles per hour.
Speaker 2: On this one house or Taylor's swift knowledge pretty good.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: First of that comes my head is a like we are never ever ever getting back together.
Speaker 7: That kind of.
Speaker 8: Ever.
Speaker 3: The main part, the fast.
Speaker 4: One that's say to yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was thinking shake it off.
Speaker 5: I was thinking tear drops on my guitar, because like you're walking basically running through the tears.
Speaker 3: I still think shake it off the fastest I'm going to go with that.
Speaker 6: You walk it five miles per hour, You're probably walking to the beat of shake it Off.
Speaker 2: You're welcome Jose big swift the only one I know. Brook. I've seen you dance, and you're no stranger to weird movement.
Speaker 6: So here's You burn seventy eight percent more calories by walking this way rather than straightforward. What is it?
Speaker 2: Oh, hello, Brooke Crab walk.
Speaker 1: In a grapevine my way.
Speaker 3: So I'll say my aunt was a power walker.
Speaker 2: You know, stick your hips out back and.
Speaker 1: Forth with your That's yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's hard. I mean, that's the only thing I can think of is.
Speaker 2: Or walking through the snow or sand or water.
Speaker 1: But I don't think he was saying through something. He was saying a way that you walk, and so I'm going to go power walking.
Speaker 6: You burn seventy eight percent more calories walking sideways because your body is unfamiliar with this movement has to work harder to move later.
Speaker 3: A little over.
Speaker 1: Oh when you see me walking sideways all over the office, Jose, I know you might be out of breath just from hearing about so much walking.
Speaker 2: But stay with you. I don't wrong.
Speaker 6: In the nineteen seventies, sixty six percent of people walks to get to this place, and today only thirteen percent of people do it.
Speaker 2: Where is it my.
Speaker 4: First instinct would be like the store.
Speaker 3: That was my thought too as a grocery store.
Speaker 4: Because there are so many everywhere now you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I have an idea. What about to school?
Speaker 1: Because there's this whole campaign literally at my kids elementary school that it's like, hey, you can let your kids walk to school. It's fine, They're gonna be good. Did it forever?
Speaker 3: They need the independence.
Speaker 2: And that was maybe before the.
Speaker 4: School bus systems were so widely except.
Speaker 3: It since helicopter parents weren't as bad back.
Speaker 4: You know what, every parent has their I used to walk, blah blah blah, I'm going to go to school. I think I'm going to go to school.
Speaker 3: Go to school.
Speaker 4: I never did, never will, Jake walk to school.
Speaker 6: In the nineteen seventy, sixty six percent of people walk to get to this place, and today only thirteen percent of people do it. I'm talking about school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you well done.
Speaker 6: Let's go, sweet sweet ambulatory Jeffrey. Here's your question means related to walk in Yeah?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: Please rank these countries from most to least average steps taken per day. Your countries are Japan, India, and Australia. Please rank them most to least average steps per day.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I think you go India for the top.
Speaker 8: Why. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just like I'm picturing a video of like a busy street in India, and while there are a lot of cars, there's so much traffic that there's tons of people walking, and.
Speaker 4: There's so many rickshaws in India because so many people walk.
Speaker 5: Japan is a really small country with lots of people in.
Speaker 3: It and tons of public transportation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have trains and all sorts of stuff all the time. They're probably the least.
Speaker 3: See I would go Australia the least.
Speaker 5: It's and it's like hot and dangerous there. There's like snakes everywhere, so you don't want to walk. It's like safe to walk no matter where you walk, get eaten by anything, even another Australian.
Speaker 3: Okay, where are you going? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Not really confident about this, but I'm gonna go with Japan first, India second, Australia third.
Speaker 6: The most steps taken on an average day, based on the three countries I gave you, number one was.
Speaker 2: Australia, sorry, Jeff, number two at.
Speaker 6: Seven point one thousand, and India was number three, with four point two thousand. Sorry, Budgy three times, I literally have to do that.
Speaker 3: No, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I deserve that. I should feel bad about myself for that.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to get shocked along with Brooke and we're both gonna sing I'm gonna be by the Proclaimers.
Speaker 3: Get it. It's a walking thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Bye would walk five hundred miles and Bye would walk five hundred just the man who walked.
Speaker 9: A thousand miles a phone.
Speaker 2: That's your shot collar question of the.
Speaker 8: Day, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Laser Stories is coming up in just a few minutes. But first, if you haven't heard, you can make a lot of money right now with two simple steps. Number one, make an imaginary character real and number two.
Speaker 4: Shoot.
Speaker 3: I don't understand what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I say that because Oklahoma is now offering a two point one million dollar bounty on anyone who can hunt down Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: God, and they don't want to capture it, they want to shoot.
Speaker 5: It, hunt it down. This is really happening, the whole thing. It's a tourism play. They're hoping it brings more visitors to the state to go on hunts for sash squatch.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like it's gonna get other hunters shot, is what it sounds like most likely.
Speaker 5: Plus, they're gonna be selling bigfoot hunting licenses for twenty five dollars a.
Speaker 3: Day, all right, a day. You know what if those suckers want to pay for those charge the more.
Speaker 5: Exactly, God, a man there you go. That's what you're looking for. Giant ape with a man's face.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a hairy person.
Speaker 5: They're going to be doing a big promotional push with license plates, decals and quote bigfoot checkout stations.
Speaker 3: This is not where you're gonna hunt down bigfoot. Where's bigfoot even gonna hide? And you've been to Oklahoma, there is nowhere to hide.
Speaker 5: That requires too much thinking, Brooks, You're thinking too hard about it.
Speaker 2: You just have to go out there and act, stick.
Speaker 3: Your arm in a hole and catch a catfish or something. Okay.
Speaker 5: They're also gonna be selling bigfoot maps to show visitors the most likely places where you'll spot a bigfoot.
Speaker 3: No, I'm telling you he's not there.
Speaker 5: All the money will be used to maintain the state's lakes, parks and roadways, which apparently are in terrible condition right now because Bigfoot keeps ruining them all.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's the problem.
Speaker 4: I imagine the hospital on the map and you get there and it's just like a gift shop.
Speaker 9: Yeah here, but you muscle spend some money.
Speaker 3: That is Oklahoma. Right there.
Speaker 5: You're gonna hear more genius ideas executed to perfection coming up in a brand new Laser Stories right after this. It's the video segment that came up with a cool life hack for parents. If you ever run out of baby powder, just use leftover cheeto dust on your kid's bottom.
Speaker 2: Town You'll be good to go.
Speaker 4: Bork would never WASTECHEETO.
Speaker 3: You money, little orange bottom Qutie.
Speaker 5: It's an extra salty edition of Laser Stories. The segmentary read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser as other diaper dingoes just don't. This first Laser story is out of Portland. Thirty year old Jeffrey z Olenski broke into a parking structure the other day, found himself in the driver's seat of an eighty thousand dollars forklift.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that going.
Speaker 3: I would have gone with a Tesla or something but okay man.
Speaker 2: He then thought I should turn it on.
Speaker 5: Oh and next thing you know, he drove it straight through the fencing and a steel chain enclosure to make his get away, right through downtown.
Speaker 4: It's just downtown Portland a forklif.
Speaker 3: And nobody notices. Is that? What's happening now? They're like, oh, this is normal?
Speaker 2: Wouldness to say?
Speaker 5: At first they thought he was just there to do construction till they saw the forkliff drive off a curb and begin chasing pedestrians while Jeffrey was laughing maniacally. At one point, people heard Jeffrey yell I literally stole this okay buddy, over and over and over while smiling ear to ear.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know it should make me happy.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: It's a great visual.
Speaker 5: Police were able to quickly catch up to the large orange forkliff and stopped him as he turned onto a one way street. He then gave the officer an expired driver's license and casually mentioned there might be a federal warrant for his arrest, not even a.
Speaker 4: Local warrants by the way, before he's get too shocked.
Speaker 5: He was charged with burglary theft, reckless driving and criminal mischief A.
Speaker 2: Lot of fun. This next laser story is out of Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: I know all you vapors are sneaking into airport bathrooms to take a puff, but this is a little more egregious because a guy got arrested at the Las Vegas Airport the other night for smoking meth inside one of the terminals.
Speaker 1: Okay, buddy, I mean that's gonna be quite a flight.
Speaker 5: Well, even worse, it wasn't in a concealed area. He pulled out a pipe in the food court and started going to town. Families all around couldn't believe what was happening. Someone thankfully reported it. It turns out the guy's name is Stephen Laster, and he was also wanted for violating his probation from a battery charge he picked.
Speaker 3: Up last year close to a vacation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he resisted when cops tried to cuff him, but they eventually got him in custody, and according to a food court in employee, he'd been hanging out at the airport since at least the previous day.
Speaker 4: What he's just been living at the airport okays.
Speaker 5: Not clear if he was a passenger or snuck into the terminal somehow, But it begs the question did he turn to meth because he had twenty four hours of airport food?
Speaker 2: Is that the gateway drug?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, I've been stuck at the airport for a long time, and you do some pretty crazy things.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your next lazer story.
Speaker 5: Out of food news, see pop Tarts wants to make you feel all warm and fuzzy with both its brand new flavor and some actual merch to match.
Speaker 3: Oh give it to me.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 5: I say that because just the other day, pop Tarts announced its latest flavor, frosted Banana Bread pop.
Speaker 2: Tarts Taste Are You Serious, which its website describes as a quote great balance of banana flavor and spices to mimic the flavor of banana bread.
Speaker 3: You think that they could maybe just throw some real bananas in there.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like a social.
Speaker 5: Zero actual bananas anywhere near it, just like all their fillings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it reminds me of like the banana laffy taffy tastes like that.
Speaker 5: And the new flavors expected to hit stores later this month and will be available nationwide. But honestly, that's not the most exciting part of the announcement. What's that that belongs to its limited edition pop tartigan sweater.
Speaker 4: God, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: Created by a famous crochet artisan, and the pattern was inspired by puff tarts, well known rectangular shape in those crispy brown colors.
Speaker 2: It's beloved for post toast. It looks like if you said, you can't.
Speaker 5: See, the sweater looks like basically sixty pop tarts all sewn together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a patchwork of crocheted pop tarts, and some of them have sprinkles or pink iced or the blue iced with or the purple iced with the blue streak.
Speaker 5: Each sweater will also come with a box of the frosted banana bread pop tarts as a little treat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, banana bread's kind of Grandma style the crocheted Yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 5: The website shows super hot models wearing the pop Tarts sweaters and eating banana bread pop.
Speaker 4: Tarts, and it's like ugly, It's so ugly, it's cute.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why they have to get super hot people to wear it.
Speaker 5: That happens in real life, right, hot models eating pop tarts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they lick them. I think.
Speaker 5: This next slaze of stories out of the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Some people love to show off their wealth, but others are more subtle about it. And I say that because there's a thread online where people are talking about the non obvious signs that someone is.
Speaker 2: Secretly super rich. Here's the top five ways.
Speaker 5: Number five wearing very nice clothing without any brand identification.
Speaker 2: You don't have like.
Speaker 3: Gucci spell I screaming brand is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you got your Gucci sunglasses with your Gucci hat and your Gucci slides on full display, it's a hint.
Speaker 3: You're not very good or you just through ten need to be.
Speaker 5: Number four Casually having expensive hobbies.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, is it?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Literally, if you know someone who's always golfing or sailing or skiing, you.
Speaker 3: Like or an English style, yes, equestrian.
Speaker 1: I was talking to the owner of our company at one point and she casually mentioned when she was in flight school.
Speaker 3: And she did the acrobatic classes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know. Someone applies for fun and she also.
Speaker 3: Played teeth all growing up.
Speaker 5: Number three way you can tell if someone secretly rich is when they're being very selective in those that they choose to be friends with for quote various legal reasons.
Speaker 3: People in the inner circle.
Speaker 2: I was like, everyone should be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm way too friendly. Apparently.
Speaker 2: Number two is teeth.
Speaker 5: You can tell when someone's gone to the dentist or orthodontists multiple times.
Speaker 2: A year for their entire life, and that is really.
Speaker 3: A expensive Yeah, they're either that or a news anchor, you know.
Speaker 5: And finally, the number one way you can tell if someone is rich on the d L is their couch.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 5: Expensive couches cost a lot of money. And the extra bonus to see if they're rich is that the couch doesn't touch the wall.
Speaker 1: The couches, well, they have enough space to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't even mention.
Speaker 5: Many secret rich people have huge shoe collections too.
Speaker 3: This is a good way.
Speaker 2: And this guy doesn't like to brag, but he's all about eight figures. Did I say figures, I meant fingers. He uses eight fingers.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were going to go size eight shoes something.
Speaker 5: That's how you know. Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on Monday.
Speaker 8: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I look back at the things that I posted online, like a year ago, and I'm like, oh god, what the hell.
Speaker 3: Was I You're cringing from only a year ago?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. And then I look back at the stuff I posted five years ago and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, oh no, this is the most embarrassing thing ever.
Speaker 2: And then I look back at what I posted ten years ago and I think, damn, I was actually pretty cool back then, Like what happened.
Speaker 3: Downhill?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How did it get so much worse from ten years ago? But like before you could drink? You were cool right before I joined this show.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, oh god, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Actually, a woman on TikTok who's going viral today because she looked back at the desperate thing she posted a couple of years back trying to get her ex boyfriend to notice her again. Oh no, it's easily.
Speaker 5: One of the cringiest things that you've ever seen, especially because it cost her thousands of dollars to do. We're gonna tell you what happened coming up right after this. Some people can end relationship on good terms and just move on with their lives.
Speaker 4: They can't. What's moving one.
Speaker 5: Then there's the joss of the world who aren't able to move on quite so quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still hoping my is listening right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's only a decade, but it's fine.
Speaker 2: It's give them a break, Brooks.
Speaker 5: But what do you do if you're that time who's still thinking a lot about that past relationship, wondering is there maybe.
Speaker 2: Still a chance there?
Speaker 4: I mean, even though she's married, now, could she still.
Speaker 2: What can you do to regain your ex's attention?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, one woman on TikTok is going viral today for her interesting idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, usually people say that when they're not good ideas.
Speaker 2: Her handle on TikTok is at die Chaklin Okay.
Speaker 5: I think I'm pronouncing that right. I'm just gonna say. And her video got more than two million views. It's titled remembering the time I taked my own wedding and had a professional photo shoot so he would reach out.
Speaker 3: This is brilliant joke. This is a joke, like she's exaggerating or something.
Speaker 2: It's not a joke.
Speaker 5: She actually has a picture montage that she posted of all the wedding photos that she took that day.
Speaker 2: Wearing a beautiful.
Speaker 5: White dress, looking lovingly into a man's eyes who turns out to be a model that she hired to poses.
Speaker 1: This is so much money, you guys, not worth it?
Speaker 5: You have to There's all these pictures of them, like cutting a three tier wedding cake, having their first look, and there's even one with her and a horse in the bridle gown.
Speaker 8: Horses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, you know, I guess she went to a farm for the wedding. So what's the idea?
Speaker 1: I mean, alexis if you did this, Like I feel like guys like girls that are taken, you know, it just that when they want you.
Speaker 5: Well, obviously the thinking is the X will see it and be like, oh no, like she looks so beautiful and now she's with somebody else, Like I shouldn't have let her get away.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, just saying like maybe an engagement photo shoot would be better because then you're at least you're not.
Speaker 3: She's married to this man. Okay.
Speaker 5: So that post went viral, got thousands of cons from people asking lots of questions like why would your ex reach out to you on your wedding.
Speaker 1: Day unless he's psycho congrats, I'm glad you finally.
Speaker 2: Found the one.
Speaker 3: He sends you a wedding gift. Yeah, I didn't want to toast her.
Speaker 4: Like wait a minute, person.
Speaker 5: Another person was like, what were you even gonna say if he contacted you?
Speaker 2: Like, how would you explain the divorce.
Speaker 3: The engagement shot?
Speaker 5: But some commentarys were actually on board with this idea, like this girl who said, got me feeling good right now because I know there's crazier women out there than me.
Speaker 2: But I think the real question here is did her plan work?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well she updated her video a little later with the caption. Worst part is he watched my story and still didn't reach out, just because you spent all that money and all that time you hired that guy and then nothing, not.
Speaker 2: Even a heart or I feel that you're like refreshing your story to see if they've seen it yet.
Speaker 3: Because all he's thinking is like, I feel bad for that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah you ever married.
Speaker 5: It's a pretty desperate move to get someone's attention. But I'll say this, it's not the cringiest jab Because a recent pole asked people to share the cringiest thing they ever did to get their crush to notice them. Oh Yeah's got a lot of people responding to that, like this woman who said, my childhood crush was a kid who lived down the block from my house. So one day toll his dog from his yard, and then I went around to his front door to return it and try and get to talk to him.
Speaker 3: I found your dog.
Speaker 4: Somehow I stole a family member.
Speaker 2: He said he saw me take it.
Speaker 3: He's just watching.
Speaker 2: He didn't try to stop her.
Speaker 1: He was just like, that's how little he wanted to talk to her.
Speaker 2: Another person said, in middle school, I picked flowers one day and put them into her locker.
Speaker 8: That's really cute.
Speaker 5: I didn't even leave a note or a name or anything, just the flowers.
Speaker 2: I even denied it when she came and asked if they were mine.
Speaker 4: That's a little yeah, stupid. I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it.
Speaker 5: Another person said, when I was fourteen, I bought a u ur L and made a fake website for a fake movie to prove to a girl that I was starring in a film.
Speaker 2: She still didn't believe.
Speaker 4: You were.
Speaker 3: Did you know the movie poster just he did it in paint.
Speaker 5: Or something like photoshop, like Tom Cruise onto we're co stars.
Speaker 4: This is the movie covered.
Speaker 5: And finally someone said, I really liked a boy in seventh grade. Every day I would buy a gatorade and pretend I couldn't open it and ask.
Speaker 2: Him to do it. Foreign really cute. But one day I did open it, and I panicked. I tried to close it again as tight as I could and give it to him to open it for me.
Speaker 6: He broke the seal.
Speaker 2: He called out how easy it was to open and looked like it had already been opened.
Speaker 5: I wanted to climb underneath the bleachers and die, but texted into seven eight five nine to tell us the cringiest thing that you ever did to try and get somebody's attention.
Speaker 2: We got your phone tap coming up.
Speaker 8: Next Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: When two people have a kid, and Brooke knows this, you gotta communicate with each other as parents to be on the same page.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and today kids will take over, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, today we call a lady who's furious at her husband because he found a flyer on some random telephone poll that said piano lessons. He didn't think, he didn't ask any permission, He just signed their daughter up and shelled out four hundred bucks to do. Now, at least that's what he told his wife he did. Yeah, so obviously she freaked out and emailed the instructor and she's finally going to get her questions answered.
Speaker 2: Yes, or will she because it is a phone tap after all, we're doing it right now on the twenties.
Speaker 10: He Hi, is this Jamie, I'm speaking.
Speaker 2: This is Peter Penist.
Speaker 4: I'm scheduled to teach your daughter Addison a little beginner piano on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you emailed me, remember.
Speaker 11: Yes, my husband just I guess you saw your you kind of flyer up on a street sign or something.
Speaker 4: And that's me all over the city.
Speaker 11: He just he didn't check with me first, and he should have, and so I just had some questions.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and shoot whatever questions you have. Peter Penis will answer for you.
Speaker 11: Okay, thank you. So I'd like to know a little bit about your background.
Speaker 10: Are you class?
Speaker 12: Wait a minute, excuse me, hold on, I just need to excuse me, sir, Peter.
Speaker 2: What I just need to finish this bar?
Speaker 13: No no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 11: Are you teaching someone right now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Listen, no, I'm actually hold on. Sorry, do you get distracted easily?
Speaker 11: No, you get distracted. This is distracting.
Speaker 10: Listen.
Speaker 4: I a nice okay, sorry. As an artist, it's always playing in my head. I just had to get it out. Let the music flow through me, right through my fingers.
Speaker 10: Listen.
Speaker 11: I would appreciate it if you don't do that again. Let's just have a very quick conversation. I let me just ask the questions and then you can answer, and then that's it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you you have my complete attention, my apologies, thank you.
Speaker 11: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute. I'm being serious right now. This isn't funny.
Speaker 4: I'm not playing then, Okay, I am, but hold on, I'm almost done.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry to reb you.
Speaker 4: But do you hear how fast my fingers are moving and I'm talking?
Speaker 11: That's fine. I really want to know about you. Are you classically trained? I want to know about your background, how long you've studied?
Speaker 4: Nothing's as classic as chopsticks. Did that answer your question?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: It does it.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear any applause or you know, you know that's very typical in an orchestra or a symphonido applause for performance.
Speaker 12: You expect me to applaud you when you've interrupted our conversation with while I.
Speaker 4: Was playing a perfect rendition of Chopsticks. I mean, your daughter's in great hands, or I guess you could say great fingers.
Speaker 2: Right now, that's a piano joke from a professional penist.
Speaker 11: That was rude.
Speaker 12: It was inconsiderate, and I never want to hear that song again.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I definitely no more Chopsticks. I agree you're probably looking for something more contemporary.
Speaker 2: How's this?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 10: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: No, hot shell ray way better than chopsticks. Man, this takes me back to community college when I used to play the keyboard in the parking lot for spare change pop Right now, first time I got an STD actually many sins, but thankfully all curable.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 12: I would hang up on you, but my husband already paid you, So let's just figure this out.
Speaker 4: Ooh, no re funds, sorry, no refunds. Never refund Oh my god, that's part of the song.
Speaker 10: You are an idiot.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on?
Speaker 4: Did you want to request something else? Is that's the problem.
Speaker 2: I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 11: My God's not gonna study with you.
Speaker 4: No, she's not because I'm a radio personality. This is a prank phone.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 11: I get it. Your you're multi challenged. No, I get it.
Speaker 4: No, I'm Jose for the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and you're on the show show right now.
Speaker 11: Hey, are you serious?
Speaker 4: I was playing a recording the whole time. I'm not even buying a piano. I'm in the studio. Your husband set you up.
Speaker 11: You had me so ups.
Speaker 4: Hey, you sound a little uptight, okay, Jamie, And I know the solution to that. Peter Penis on the piano. Yeah, that's how you get.
Speaker 2: Up to smile.
Speaker 4: Here's the raffle dabble. Sounds like you are. You're just jealous because I'm better, I know. Okay, fine, I'll go back to chopsticks from now on.
Speaker 2: How's that? No?
Speaker 11: No, I never want to hear chopsticks again for the rest of my life.
Speaker 8: Wake up every morning with funk taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: At this point, I'm used to getting blamed for other people's problems.
Speaker 2: Oh you are, like jeff it's your fault. Our show is number one.
Speaker 4: Right now, you must feel so bad.
Speaker 2: Jeff, you made me laugh so hard I wet myself in my tesla.
Speaker 3: Oh not the tesla.
Speaker 2: Jeff, you're so handsome. I only think of you when I make love to my wife.
Speaker 4: He wow, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Dad, but you're making this Father's Day phone call really all. I'm gonna be honest. I don't feel bad about it, don't feel any remorse, but I do think everyone in this room owes the guy on the phone an apology today, because he says he got inspiration for a first date just from listening to this show and it backfired on him in the worst way possible. It's all my faults again. You're gonna hear what happened in your second date update, next second date up date.
Speaker 5: One thing that we've learned doing thousands of these phone calls is trying harder on a date doesn't guarantee you're gonna get good results.
Speaker 3: Sometimes guarantees you give me back.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes trying is the key to failing. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And that's what one of our listeners, Jimmy, said, happened the other night. He tried, and now he regrets ever doing. Jimmy, Welcome to Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning where dreams go to die.
Speaker 3: Say it again, Jeff.
Speaker 2: We're putting it on our website. Jimmy, welcome man.
Speaker 13: Thanks, thanks. Hopefully my dream doesn't die here.
Speaker 2: Give me a shot.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to hear about your trying, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like you went in with hopeful attitude on this date.
Speaker 2: Who did you try for? What's her name?
Speaker 7: Her name's Erica.
Speaker 13: She's really nice, she's super cute.
Speaker 3: What about her made you want to try?
Speaker 13: We just we just a lot of the things we were looking for happened.
Speaker 7: To line up.
Speaker 13: I mean obviously, for me, it starts number one, like am I attracted to you or not? So there was that, and then all this stuff just happened to match up.
Speaker 2: So you want to be attracted to the people that you date. Weird?
Speaker 7: I know, I know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the strategy you want to go with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, so.
Speaker 2: Shallow, that's good. Okay. So what you said you tried? What does that mean? What did you do that was above and beyond?
Speaker 13: So I kind of blame you, guys. I listened to you guys, and I hear all these stories about people like trying something different, like oh, we didn't just go to dinner in a movie.
Speaker 7: We did this weird thing.
Speaker 3: Went like, guy, do you ever listen.
Speaker 1: To the end of those because it probably turns us off after two minutes like most people. He's like, that sounds like a great Do you realize why they're calling us?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 3: What was your big creative idea for a date?
Speaker 13: Okay, So first of all, we met out a food truck and I was like, I got a surprise for you.
Speaker 7: So we walked a few blocks to a psychic.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, did you know if she I mean, some people have some real strong opinions about this type of stuff.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I guess so, I mean, I don't know. I thought it would be a fun thing. My friend they had gone to them and they had a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I always want to walk in when I see those, I think that they're.
Speaker 3: More expensive than I want to pay.
Speaker 5: That but on a date, if he's paying, whether the fortune teller do did they look in like a crystal ball or did they open up like a fortune cookie and read.
Speaker 2: It to you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 13: No, it was a tarot card thing. It was a ter Okay, Like a lot of my lady friends are really into that too.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe it might.
Speaker 3: Be So what was her attitude when you told her about the surprise?
Speaker 7: She was like she was surprised.
Speaker 13: She was smiling and thought it was going to be fun.
Speaker 7: I thought so. But you say I had no reason to be concerned.
Speaker 2: You say that it didn't work out for you? What happened?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 13: Okay, so they you know, rereading the future, and like the big takeaway at the end was that Erica and I were going to be a really really really bad match.
Speaker 3: Fire did Erica? What did she say?
Speaker 7: She left?
Speaker 8: She left?
Speaker 9: She just agreed with the psych It's hard not to believe those like a little like.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know sometimes those people also like send something else that's going on?
Speaker 4: Are you're allowed to ask why?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 4: Are you allowed to say why? Why? Are they a match?
Speaker 3: Sounds good to me.
Speaker 13: I wasn't particularly interested in, Like he.
Speaker 2: Did you offer to fight them?
Speaker 13: No, I'm a great guy.
Speaker 3: Perfect macha. Erica just like dashed out.
Speaker 13: No, no, no, she's not like I'm leaving.
Speaker 7: She was like laughing and it was awkward.
Speaker 13: She's like, I gotta go outside, and I was like, okay, but I'm gonna stay in here because I gotta.
Speaker 7: Like, I'm just going to try to get my money back, right, Oh.
Speaker 3: Is that what you did?
Speaker 2: We looks cheap.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a Tarot card reading, not a wingman situation.
Speaker 13: You know, I'm not on a date, Like we're there to have a good time. And then like you're gonna give me that, like you might as well say like, oh no, you better go home.
Speaker 7: I now your dog's gonna die.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, like you needed to get the diss on a psychic down the road.
Speaker 4: Tell this girl sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 7: It's like you guys said. I was like, what is this? She was like, sorry, of the cards don't lie.
Speaker 13: And I'm like, maybe you could make him lie for this.
Speaker 4: I mean, most people don't know tarot cards. You could tell me anything and be like, oh, this is the joker, but it's upside.
Speaker 2: This is the thirteenth moon of Geneva. I don't know what that.
Speaker 1: It sounds like Erica was laughing, Like it doesn't sound like she was actually upset.
Speaker 2: But sounds she stormed out.
Speaker 3: He said, she was laughing. She said, I'll meet you outside.
Speaker 2: Did you meet up with her after that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: She actually came back in to get me out of there.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so you were arguing with the psychic over money and then Erica had to come back in and pull you out.
Speaker 13: Yeah that is way worse.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm saying. This guy is not cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's your bad luck.
Speaker 4: And again, bad luck doesn't mean you're a bad person, doesn't mean you don't match. But I can see why that image isn't good.
Speaker 2: So how did this date end?
Speaker 13: I mean, we had a drink, but it was super awkward and then that was it and.
Speaker 2: It was over.
Speaker 3: You don't want to stick with the cards and just let this lie?
Speaker 13: No, No, I would love a second chance.
Speaker 7: I would love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, you a tarot card?
Speaker 4: Should we make? It's a tarot card reading? Do you have any training in this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I just have some crystal balls that you got to rub.
Speaker 4: No, those are different.
Speaker 3: Why are they crystal?
Speaker 2: Two of them? Because are rubbing them now before we before we call?
Speaker 4: Just like, do the normal way, I'm sorry, I asked.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, please don't love the crystal ball.
Speaker 2: We'll do it the old fashioned. Give her a call. See what she has to say.
Speaker 3: You go, Oh, I predict it's going to turn out great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's our psychic predictions. We're going to come back and do it with your second date update. Right after this second update. You've probably been out on a first date where a total stranger comes up and just randomly says, you two makes such a cute couple.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that is such a nice moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that happens sometimes, but probably not a lot of daters have experienced somebody saying, wow, you two.
Speaker 2: Look like a terrible match.
Speaker 1: Even if a lot of people are thank you about it, nobody actually says it.
Speaker 4: I know you're with them.
Speaker 2: I know. Brooks uncle said that to her once about her cousin because they look too similar.
Speaker 3: You're so dumb. I did not date my cousin because.
Speaker 2: Your uncle wouldn't allow it. Yeah, and that was smart of him. But most of the time, you don't get the kiss of death via tarot card on the first day.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, that's what happened with one of our listeners, Jimmy, where the psychic literally looked at the cards and said, oh, this relationship is duke.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I mean it is a bad tone for the rest of the night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we're coming in with a slightly more optimistic attitude when we call Erica for him. Here, Jimmy, how are you feeling right now?
Speaker 7: I'm feeling all right. Let's see hopefully.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, man, that's you need to be more like I don't know, there we go.
Speaker 3: You need to be going into this.
Speaker 4: And jeff was rubbing his crystal balls for you very extensively in the in between the break.
Speaker 3: He said, it was gonna what did you see in those The outlook is.
Speaker 2: Good, very good, Jimmy.
Speaker 13: Someone telling me that's not gonna help.
Speaker 2: But let's just call and see if that helps too. All right, We're gonna call America. Let's do it. Hello, Hey, we're looking for Erica this time. Hey Erica.
Speaker 5: We're a morning radio show called Brooke and Jeffrey, and that means you're on the radio right now. I'm Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 10: Oh hi everybody.
Speaker 3: Hi. Congratulations. Big feature spot on our show today is that what we're calling.
Speaker 5: Maybe congratulations is quite the right word, but it might be if it turns out you are still interested in the guy you went out with the other night named Jimmy.
Speaker 10: What I thought this was a prize giveaway.
Speaker 2: Well it is, and Jimmy is your price.
Speaker 3: Take a little teddy bear at the bottom of a clow machine.
Speaker 4: Get him.
Speaker 10: Okay, well, I'm gonna exchange that price for something else, for like.
Speaker 4: What like a key shake.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we can do that. Why do you say that though?
Speaker 5: I mean, we know you're not calling Jimmy back after your date where we're trying to help him.
Speaker 2: Figure out why.
Speaker 10: Okay, so this is oh my gosh, it was so crazy. I don't know what Jimmy told.
Speaker 3: You guys, but we'd love to hear your version of the night.
Speaker 10: It was horrific. Okay, let me let me rewind. Yes, please, we went to a psychic to read our future.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what did you think when he because he said that he surprised you with that a tarot card reading.
Speaker 3: What was your initial thought on that?
Speaker 10: I thought it was weird and strange. I was like, why aren't we going to see a psychic? But I was trying to be optimistic, so I was like, well, let me go with the flow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that was his whole goal is he was just trying to do something new. It wasn't something that he necessarily like believes like wholeheartedly in his soul.
Speaker 1: It's a risky activity to pick because yeah, it doesn't sound like it was something you were super comfortable.
Speaker 10: With, right, And it's crazy you said it was risky because when we got there, like he was reading the cards and all of a sudden, as one car came out and it was called like the three of wand the swords, three of swords. Swords, Yes, like three daggers through you or something like that.
Speaker 2: Three swords sounds good to me.
Speaker 10: It was horrible.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 10: It was actually horrible. It meant like something about portrayal and heartbroken.
Speaker 1: Oh is that when the tarot card reader told you guys that you shouldn't be together?
Speaker 10: Yeah, she actually said we were going to be like really bad for each other.
Speaker 2: But do you feel like maybe she was just a little bit jealous with you?
Speaker 10: I honestly don't think she was jealous. I think she was actually pretty legit because when we first met. I got there, I was all cute. I was nine and I saw you and I was like, okai, and I'm thinking we're about to eat together. But he said to me like, hey, I already ate, but you know, if you want something, you can go get in a line.
Speaker 2: Oh, are you talking about at the food truck.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 1: Wait, he said he took you to a food truck, meaning that you guys ate together.
Speaker 10: That was what we thought, Well, he ate, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he before you really.
Speaker 10: Before I even got there. And you know, I really thought it was so rude that he told me to just go get in line and go buy my own food, like on a first date.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it also could be like a show of your independent woman.
Speaker 3: No, no, I.
Speaker 2: Support yourself.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you're gonna take me out on the date, you're gonna feed me.
Speaker 3: If I am not fed, wait in line with me. Seriously, that is just that is super rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't deny that.
Speaker 10: Yeah. So I had this gut feeling, but the tour reader she pretty much confirmed it to me. And even in there, it was like I just rushed out of there and I hear him still arguing with her about giving his money.
Speaker 3: Back, and I'm like, plus you're hungry at the time too. I mean, all of it.
Speaker 4: It doesn't help.
Speaker 5: Well, you don't know this, but I have a tarot deck out in front of me, and I just drew the three phone calls, the microphone, No oh no, I'm a pretty bad tarror reader. And one of the phones must be Jimmy on the other line wanting to talk to you.
Speaker 11: Are you joking?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not joking, Jimmy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Wow, Jimmy, it didn't sound good anything to say.
Speaker 13: I mean, the only thing I have to say is that I don't know what I did that was that bad. I mean, y'all are like the guy in the backgrounds like haha, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 7: Just because I didn't buy her the food at the food truck?
Speaker 3: Why exactly, Jimmy, why aren't you starting with I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: You don't see why, bro, But that would be a little upsetting to anybody on a day like you ate without them upsetting.
Speaker 7: That's a really good food truck. You should be happy, you.
Speaker 8: Know, no manners.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I didn't want to wait fifteen minutes for her to get there so you can eat together.
Speaker 7: It's not a restaurant, guys, it's a food truck. You go on and go out whenever you want. We want it like a five star restaurant.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you order food for Erica and like waiting there for her? If it's like your favorite food truck and you're like, you've got to try this, Like, just order it.
Speaker 7: For her because I use on my suming money on the psychic.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not that you no wonder you wanted to refund.
Speaker 2: Yeah, psychics aren't cheap.
Speaker 4: If you didn't spend money.
Speaker 3: On her, that doesn't.
Speaker 13: First okay, but actually didn't even invite her to dinner. I was just like, let's meet at the food truck because that was the place I know.
Speaker 3: Oh, so it's on Erica. It's on Erica that she didn't understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, Erica, he's not rude, he's just poor.
Speaker 10: Honestly obviously poor and bad manners. Yeah, will you tell me we're meeting at a food truck. I'm assuming that we're having dinner together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, hey, meet me at all Garden at seven o'clock. And then it's like, okay, where do you want to be?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What I mean, I think that's a universal Like.
Speaker 13: Right, next time we go out, then can we meet twenty feet away from the food truck.
Speaker 3: That's how you solve your problem.
Speaker 2: Three truck adjacent.
Speaker 1: And I like how we started this whole thing about how Jimmy put in extra effort.
Speaker 5: If you're willing to do that, Erica, then we would love to send you to out on a second date and pay for it.
Speaker 10: Absolutely not, there would not be a second date.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It sounds like Jimmy may still need the gift card though, jeff.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he even wants it anymore.
Speaker 13: You know what I bet if I went to that psychic again, I bet she would pull a tel card that tells me that I shouldn't have gone on that radio show because you guys have been no help.
Speaker 3: Someone else.
Speaker 2: Suddenly now you're on the psychic side.
Speaker 1: I thought the three microphones.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey in the morning, all right, Well, obviously that guy was acting a little out of pocket, eating his dinner before his date even got there, and then telling her she's hungry, get in line and buy her own.
Speaker 3: That's not apologizing. After he heard it, recap to him, Yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was pretty heartless.
Speaker 5: But I don't know about the argument that if you asked to meet up near something, then it's assumed that must.
Speaker 2: Be your date.
Speaker 1: You didn't say near, he said at the top at the food trick, I think it's always yes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: At the bowling Alley, you assume you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Go bowling, yeah, or let's meet at the bar. We're going to get a drink.
Speaker 2: Well, then I'm just glad that they didn't meet near a proctologist's office. Maybe I'm disappointed that they didn't meet in front of the proctologist. Yeah, I can't decide how I feel about.
Speaker 4: It'd be a good date plus health matters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well a clean date.
Speaker 5: It's a date that they're never going to go on because we didn't get them a second date.
Speaker 3: But it just gave you an idea.
Speaker 2: It really got to book after this.
Speaker 5: But Mae, you ever need help with your dating life, you can always email that show, our show, that.
Speaker 3: Show that you like it, doesn't you are thinking about something?
Speaker 2: Wait, all right, we'll help you. Help you have called that person is calling you back? Go check out a podcast where we get you as a Brook and Jeffrey a.
Speaker 8: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Last night, I was struggling with my song, so I needed to get some advice from someone older and wiser, And of course I'm not going to call my parents, so instead I reached out to all of yours.
Speaker 3: Wait what.
Speaker 2: Inspiration?
Speaker 5: And Alexis's mom said she couldn't talk because she was at some sort of adults only effect, so that wasn't very helpful. Jose's dad told me, don't worry, because we're all going to be dead soon.
Speaker 4: I am not worry. We're all going to die.
Speaker 2: Books.
Speaker 5: Mom Arlene told me to take a swing of tonsil paint.
Speaker 9: Just have some darn duty root shooting boots, shoot and fun while you're make sure I'm talking.
Speaker 2: By the time, the segment sounds like Fox Family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks to all my co host parents. I'm officially ready for my brand new song of the week, which is coming up at eight ten.
Speaker 2: Because we're all gonna die anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's called the dead Man singing he can not walk.
Speaker 2: We'll do it right after this. It is time for my song of the week. Yeah, and would you look at that. The end of the school year is finally within reach.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: We are in the home scretch now towards summer.
Speaker 5: Schools across the country are going to be ending anywhere from late April to mid June. Yea and very exciting for all the kids, but it can be a little bit heartbreaking for some of them.
Speaker 1: Like my daughter is always sad to go to the next grade because she's like, I'm getting older.
Speaker 3: I supposed to feel that. In elementary school.
Speaker 5: Kids, it might be a little of that, but they know that they only have a small window left now to get up the courage to talk to their longtime crush. You guys know, it's like you shyly go up to them, like, hey, I I never told you this, but you know I'm more than just like you.
Speaker 2: I like I like like like like you?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 8: Did?
Speaker 4: She say? Actually? Still how I approach?
Speaker 3: Did they like you?
Speaker 10: Did they like you?
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 5: You always remember your first crush, whether that happens in elementary or middle school.
Speaker 2: For Brook and pre.
Speaker 1: K seriously not even shut out Kyle Miller.
Speaker 3: Kindergarten.
Speaker 5: But if you're an adult listening, you can agree how awkward that period of time in your life because you don't really know how to navigate those weird new romantic emotions and feelings that.
Speaker 4: You've been so overwhelming so many horrmones.
Speaker 5: But if you remember when this happened to you, you are very certain that this is true life. Oh, you have already met your forever soulmate at the age of eleven, so.
Speaker 4: It's fourth grade. But where do you want the venue?
Speaker 3: It's interested.
Speaker 1: I always kind of knew there'd be more.
Speaker 2: Poor weeds to.
Speaker 5: Stand in the way of young love and say don't follow your heart right now. You're gonna have thirty eight more partners after this and probably a few divorces, so enjoy this while you can't. Yeah, we're not gonna be crushing spirits today.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna work though in the time.
Speaker 5: No, we're saying times running out to share how you really feel, whether you really want to or not. We understand what you're going through. That's why, in honor of young love and school crushes everywhere, instead of singing Lizzo's hit song truth Hurts, it's Young Jeffrey's school flirts.
Speaker 2: For all those crushes in school right now, you.
Speaker 3: Just send this to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just like, oh no, no, it was accident.
Speaker 2: I mean I said it to everybody. I said, I'll point when I'm ready point.
Speaker 9: Ben loves playing Devil since the third grade. I just played the mash game and turns out I'm gonna own a mansion on Mars and have forty seven babies. Yeah, I got a school crush.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 9: That's a student in me carving our initials into school property.
Speaker 4: Say you want to first kiss.
Speaker 14: I've had zero, done a lot of practice with my pillows when you are around, I got a sweaty, intense our friendship now feeling like Barbie you kents Ben Love playing devil since the third grade, takes the wigs from a squeeze bottle of kool aid.
Speaker 9: Won't talk to you because I'm feeling too shy.
Speaker 14: My head nod.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you walk.
Speaker 9: By school year, what do you look amazing? I've kissed all the pages that you're gracing and rehead what you wrote me in the facing hold the dack.
Speaker 2: You have a great summer.
Speaker 9: When the school dance starts, I can win your heart. You will be slow dancing together, standing four feet apart. Rest our hands and new places like on our hips and our shoulders. We'll get close to close and cost the close until the teachers walk over. I put the page in temple, got to clear the sea on my temple.
Speaker 2: Maybe take a chance and confine me.
Speaker 9: At recess, You and me holding hands on the swing, says then love play goudness since the third grade all day Keith doodle in the heart shape.
Speaker 2: Play it cool as I'm walking by your locker. Don't know why it's coming off the awkward.
Speaker 9: In class secret notes that I'm writing low past.
Speaker 2: You will avoid the teacher sighting. I pause a little question so inviting circle. Yes, no, or maybe I just.
Speaker 9: Want to know how you feeling, but not directly say what a meaning?
Speaker 2: So i'ma ask my friend to go in, ask your friend to ask you if you like it? What do you see?
Speaker 8: Yan?
Speaker 9: I don't want to talk to my parents. I hate it when they asked about my business.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a crush. No, I'm not gonna rush whatever I gotta say to shut them up.
Speaker 9: A big cuftage that was just the third grade read fortunes and folded or gom it don't way that you looked at me in Hopscotch. I'd give you the gogurt from my lunchbox.
Speaker 3: So sad.
Speaker 2: When the final.
Speaker 9: Bell will ring in it means you're about to believe in school, for it's got me hopelessly believe.
Speaker 2: And guess I'll just see you on Monday.
Speaker 8: By chat.
Speaker 2: Oh uh, yeah, my talk to me.
Speaker 4: Hopefully it's my name?
Speaker 2: They know my name? Y?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you knew your name all right?
Speaker 3: Jeff dude, dude putting the pimp and pimple.
Speaker 2: That was Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Also, school dances I forgot when you first start dancing with people, arms are just completely extended.
Speaker 2: And it's still super awkward there. Yeah, the feelings are too real.
Speaker 1: The years later, absolutely, I feel like I haven't grown out of some of these ways a friend and ask a.
Speaker 4: Friend and said, just listening on third what was.
Speaker 3: The third line or whatever?
Speaker 5: Text in seven eight five nine too, and tell us what you thought about the song of the week. We're going to post the video up on our socials at Brook and Jeffrey, on our TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, everywhere with all the lyrics.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, tag your crush.
Speaker 4: Old crush like I would have sent you this in high school.
Speaker 5: Or tell your friend to tag a friend to tag the crush you don't want to be.
Speaker 2: That's your song of the week.
Speaker 8: It's brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Textas seven eight five nine two says thanks for making me think about the one who got away. No, my husband was in the car when I pulled up my old crushes Facebook.
Speaker 2: Page on my phone. Okay do that, Yeah, that's on you, lady.
Speaker 9: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: While your husband's around, or you don't do it at all.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the message the second one you've.
Speaker 2: On past your third grade crush.
Speaker 5: Maybe if you're not sure what I'm talking about, though, Instead of singing Lizzo's song truth Hurts, I sang my own version called school Flirts, because end of the school year is approaching for some people, and if any kids were in the car and needed some extra courage to just go and say something before summer or that person moves away, I've got your back and think you.
Speaker 2: Should do it.
Speaker 5: Go talk to your crush, or at least you know, walk by them and like look in their general direction. Right then, we got some other texts coming in seventy five nine too, Brooke, what.
Speaker 2: Are you saying?
Speaker 1: Oh, you hit a nerve with the kids, Jeff, we got this and said, Hi Jeff, my name is Carson and I'm seven.
Speaker 3: I have a crush on the school librarian, missus Chelse.
Speaker 1: Oh God, and today I'm gonna ask if I can kiss her hand.
Speaker 3: Wish me luck.
Speaker 2: I can't ship that relationship, Carson. I'm so sorry you're not old enough for me to get there.
Speaker 3: But I do like that he likes a smart woman.
Speaker 5: Yes, if you missed it, if you want to hear the song again, we're gonna put it up at the Brook and Jeffery YouTube page, on our Facebook it's and on our TikTok at Brooke and Jeffrey.
Speaker 8: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, Brooks.
Speaker 2: Going for nineteen wins in a row today.
Speaker 5: And you're taking on Lee from Muckle te O who's an electrician.
Speaker 2: And you know what that means. What means that he makes a lot of money.
Speaker 1: My dad was an electrician, and that's not necessarily true.
Speaker 2: I think Lee is rich? Am I right?
Speaker 4: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's humble and rich. Dude.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, Leaf.
Speaker 4: You must have an electric car, yeah, Tesla, Oh jeez, I wish Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey Lee, how you doing good? How are you guys good? Yeah, I don't know what you guys think of today.
Speaker 5: Electrician on the line just turned the voltage in the studio up to a billion chemistry microphone, Lee, I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 3: They apparently want a moment with.
Speaker 2: Making eye contact the whole time. Yeah, getting out of here, Brooke, leave us alone with the electrician.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, you can't feel the spark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, okay, okay, my power source is turning off. Let's uh, let's just get to the game here, Lee, we have thirty seconds on the clock to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you do have to beat Brook outright to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 5: All right man, good luck? Your time starts now. Jay Leno celebrates a birthday today. Is he in his seventies or eighties?
Speaker 7: Seventies?
Speaker 5: Duster, trench and p are all types of what article of clothing?
Speaker 7: T shirt?
Speaker 2: What decade was Prince William Bourne.
Speaker 13: Thirties?
Speaker 4: He?
Speaker 5: Egypt has the second biggest population of camels. What non African country is number one?
Speaker 7: Russia?
Speaker 2: A ninety degree angle is also called.
Speaker 7: What right angle?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, welcome Russian. I don't know if it's right.
Speaker 7: But you helped me on that.
Speaker 4: At least you gave an answer.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 5: All right, Brooks coming back in studio, and you have your work cut out for you, Brooke, because Lee is rich, humble, and also extremely smart.
Speaker 3: Still going.
Speaker 2: Just keeps winning me over? All right, Brook it's here. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Almost? Okay?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: Okay, your time starts now. Jay Leno celebrates a birthday today. Is he in his seventies or his eighties?
Speaker 3: Eighties?
Speaker 5: Duster trench and p are all types of what article of clothing? What decade was Prince William Bourne eighties? Egypt has the second biggest population of camels. What non African country is number one?
Speaker 3: D you bai?
Speaker 2: A ninety degree angle is also called what a right angle?
Speaker 5: The game of golf was first played in which European country?
Speaker 3: Scotland?
Speaker 2: There it is answers are in. Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you both did with jose.
Speaker 14: Hey, funny man.
Speaker 4: Well, I will you got to correct today?
Speaker 2: Really good?
Speaker 3: You too? You too are really viben today? And I like that about you.
Speaker 4: And brook Yup you got four color?
Speaker 7: Sorry Lee, I guess it wasn't Russia?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: No Russia?
Speaker 5: Let's go over the answers here for everybody. Jay Leno celebrates a birthday today. He is in his seventies, Duster trench and pr all types of coats duster coat, trench coat, peak coat. Prince William was born in the nineteen eighties, not the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 2: Is that? Is that? What Lee said?
Speaker 7: I was his dad.
Speaker 6: I don't know, a really really old guy.
Speaker 2: He just looks great for his age. No, he does not.
Speaker 5: Egypt has the second biggest population of camels. Australia is the number one country, not Russia.
Speaker 2: Shockingly, I know.
Speaker 3: I just have never pictured a camel in Australia.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I need to.
Speaker 3: Do some research.
Speaker 2: Everywhere.
Speaker 5: A ninety degree angle is also called the right angle. And the game of golf was first played in scotlandand that's right. Something interesting though I know about Lee also is that apparently he has a tattoo of an animal on his back. Do you guys want to guess what animal it is?
Speaker 3: Please don't tell me it's a camel.
Speaker 1: If it is a camel, it's not a scorpion.
Speaker 3: No, it's not Okay, Can I guess again?
Speaker 2: One more pig? Lee, tell him what it is.
Speaker 10: It's not a pig.
Speaker 2: It's a monkey.
Speaker 3: A monkey, A monkey on his back.
Speaker 8: Back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had a monkey on your back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the story behind that.
Speaker 7: I just turned eighteen years old.
Speaker 10: The tattoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still as funny as it was when you were eighteen.
Speaker 13: Oh man, I get laughed every single day from my wife.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you man.
Speaker 5: So Lee unfortunately can't give you any money today, but the good news is just for playing you win a pair of tickets to Professional bull Riders Unleash the Beast PBRs Unleash the Beast Tours coming to Tacoma on April twentieth and twenty first to go ahead to PBR dot com to get your tickets today.
Speaker 1: All right, appreciate it, thanks goods.
Speaker 2: Hey, you have a great day. We'll be back to do Windbrooks bockx same time
Speaker 8: On Monday, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.