Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all at all.
Speaker 3: Don't give the.
Speaker 2: Bus busy.
Speaker 4: Listening to show. I don't joy, Yah, yeah, Joy, you gotta do that.
Speaker 5: Turn love, turn, you gotta turn.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: Got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 1: Turn.
Speaker 4: You probably got to turn the mouth, turn the mo come come out.
Speaker 2: You think I sure will.
Speaker 6: Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, Come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harley got a radio show. This one today I want to share with you is for all of us, and here it is. There is a solution to all of your problems in situations. If you don't know what your next move is.
Speaker 2: That's a go. I don't care what it is.
Speaker 6: If the relationship you're in is all wrong and you don't know how to get out of it, it doesn't matter. There is a solution to all your problems and situations. That solution to all your problems, that way to make all your dreams come true.
Speaker 2: The way around a lot of this.
Speaker 6: And to the weakness that you feel at times is prayer, prayer, a connection with your creator.
Speaker 2: Could that be the thing that's missing in your life? I'm just asking.
Speaker 6: Because whenever I get a little bit off track, all I gotta do is think, just a moment, Steve, have you been praying?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: Have you been connecting with your creator? I know you're busy, man, I know you're busy, and I know at the end of the day you're done. You're done, and sometimes crawling into bed is all you can manage to do.
Speaker 2: I've said this, it happened to me last night. Again. I did all of this. But when I look and when I.
Speaker 6: See things not moving, or I don't feel like things are going in the right direction, or I have a sense of being stagnant, all I got to do is retrace it. Because I'm working. There's no doubt about that. I'm working. But I am I staying connected? Am I using that weapon that's available to all of us?
Speaker 2: And I pray? And the answer is usually no?
Speaker 6: And so I know, okay, okay, man, I'm getting off track here, because see, let me tell you something, man. The reason I constantly talk to God is because life constantly changes.
Speaker 2: People who said they was going to do something for you one day have changed their mind the next.
Speaker 6: Somebody you thought was going to show up that day called in late, had an accident and couldn't make it. That changes the parameters of everything. The meeting you had set up that had to be canceled because somebody was ill. That changes the parameters the time frame of everything, because it's all connected. So if I don't stay in constant prayer and stay connected to the creative when this things happen, I've not put in my bed, I've not talked to him about how to handle it, or I'm just not aware of it and what to do next. And the next thing you know, it becomes a little stagnant. That has happened to me. I gotta get back because prayer is the solution to all of my problems and situations. I have found that to be the case now. The only reason I'm telling it to you is because I know if you anything like me slash human being, then there are times that you feel anxious.
Speaker 2: There's moments of desperation. You have moments of uncertainty.
Speaker 6: There are times when you feel like you've lost your way, or your purpose is a little blurred. You're not sure anymore, or you don't know what your next move is, or the relationship you in or the relationships you dabbling in.
Speaker 2: They're just all wrong for you.
Speaker 6: Man, there is a solution to all your problems and situations and his prayer.
Speaker 2: If you're suffering.
Speaker 6: From any of the things I just listed, or any other thing you could think of, just check your prayer.
Speaker 2: What has your prayer been lately? About it? And this is for everybody.
Speaker 6: I often find when I get that disconnection man, my prayer and slipped off, I started feeling a little bit less, so I got to jump back on it. I'm just offering you a solution to it, man, and and and I'm giving you a solution that works one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: Fust show. See, I ain't guessing.
Speaker 6: At this one. I'm telling you what has happened in my life, how I did it, and it'll do for you. God is filled with mercy and grace. He knows we all messed up. He knows all of us have done some jacked up things that don't nobody know about. He knows all about our past. Man, he knows all of that. But He is so full of grace and mercy, so full of fifty to fifty chances. But you know the thing about your life, though, and the thing I had to come to terms with and the reason I don't let out of the reason I don't let my past bury me, the reason I don't let my past define me is because my past I found out.
Speaker 2: Or just the ingredients needed for me to make this cake I'm eating now. My past is just my ingredients. See, you don't get rid of your past. They ain't They ain't gone nowhere. They are the ingredients.
Speaker 6: But when you put them with something else, they look better, they taste better, it is better.
Speaker 2: All of our pasts are just the ingredients that have become the cake we eating now.
Speaker 6: Now, if you don't like the way your cake taste, then you gotta start putting some other ingredient in that. Just because you started off and your cake was messed up don't mean you can't straighten out the flavor your cake.
Speaker 2: You gotta put some different ingredients in there. So let's say your.
Speaker 6: Cake is trifling tasted, it's bitter. Your cake is bitter, Well, you got to dilute the bitterness. You gotta put some more goodness in there. So you got to put some goodness ingredients to take away.
Speaker 2: The taste of the bitterness.
Speaker 6: So you got to put some different ingredients in there, you gotta start living your life a little more kindly, a little more thoughtful, a little more sharing, a little more caring. And then after a while, man, those new ingredients combined with that bitter it starts overshadowing the bitter taste because the bitter taste is further behind you. Now see something that happened to you twelve, fifteen, thirty, twenty five, sixteen years ago. Ain't got to be the flavor that's in your mouth now unless you let it be.
Speaker 2: It's the ingredients.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: If you sink it.
Speaker 6: Away your cake taste and change your ingredients, put something else in your cake mix so you can get a better taste. If you don't like the way your life tastes. Pray, I've been here, my mama said for years. Boy, prayer change his things, don't my mama said to me all the time. I said it to my TV artist. Is when they come see me on the talk show, before I walk on stage, I tell them these words my mother said. I said, my mother used to always tell me this, and it's bailed me out, and it might do the same thing for you.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 6: Whatever I get in trouble, I hear her words. She says, son, don't forget to pray, don't be ashamed to pray, and don't be too proud to pray, because prayer, prayer changes things and you better believe something it one hundred percent show.
Speaker 7: Do you're listening morning, Yeah, ladies and gentlemen, it's well what you want me to say.
Speaker 2: I say it every day. Are you listening? Do you hear me?
Speaker 6: Can you feel me? Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. If you don't know what that means, it's almost self explanatory.
Speaker 2: Only God can make a day, now, he'd have made this one.
Speaker 6: And you hear foid That means you ought to rejoice and be glad in the fact that you in this day because you don't have to be here cause two things you don't have control over the day, and you be in here them two things out of your control, and the fact that you get to be here and in it, that's why you ought to be glad.
Speaker 2: That's all I almost say. Leave it at that.
Speaker 6: Steve Arther mort Show, Shelly Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica, put your hand down off the zoom Monica Junior and the legend that is Nephew Tommy.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like they're activated today. I just.
Speaker 6: You know what, you know what, you know what, you know what. That's not true. We've been in a hard way. Something wrong with Steve. When you don't come to work, don't nobody say nothing to you.
Speaker 2: We gotta.
Speaker 6: Edition flights. You done booked online for thirty five dollars. Don't nobody say nothing else?
Speaker 8: There he it come sitting up and.
Speaker 6: Wearing all these baseball has and the head bands and stuff, trying to throw us all minute.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 6: Man, Now we got to respond to that. Shelly sitting over here with our eyes like they small, and everybody's scared of collar, so.
Speaker 2: Scared of me. Don't do that. Look at you, look at that there, see that right there, and see that tone.
Speaker 1: That's that tone, that's that label for black women.
Speaker 2: Don't put that out there like that.
Speaker 10: I would.
Speaker 2: It was two others. I skipped over on this, but your mind today.
Speaker 8: No, See, he can't take you.
Speaker 2: He don't want to have a conversation.
Speaker 6: This is my show opening. Yeah, I ask nothing on this here, Junior. Something now he out of town. I don't want I don't want y'all laughing. I'm serious about this, though I'm having a moment. I just really, I really don't want to be a crisis.
Speaker 8: I don't want I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Be unattracted no more.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be attracted no more.
Speaker 1: I'm unattractive.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Oh no, no, no, held on, hold, let let me stop right here. Say a lot of time you stopped not wanting that. It's here, it's locked in. You do, don't you damn encourage him?
Speaker 9: See that.
Speaker 6: I can promise you you're going to get all cuta at this point.
Speaker 8: You promise you have to encourage him.
Speaker 11: The fact that you think you an attractive though you've accepted that, that's what bothered me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and why you ain't bothering us? Yeah, I said he attractor was around twelve.
Speaker 2: If you don't make that flip at twelve.
Speaker 12: It's Friday. You see what kind of show this is gonna be. Bring it, bring it, bring it. Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, the ignorance continues, we'll hear from the nephew would run that prank back right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard.
Speaker 12: Morning show, and it's time now to run that prank back with a nephew.
Speaker 11: This right here is black gospel quiz. Okay, black gospel quiz. Let's go cat dog if you would.
Speaker 3: This is Grant our Grant, Grant Stephens. Right, Yes, hey, hey Greg, this is brother Lewis Finley. I'm calling from Mount sin I Missionary Baptist. Short you you and your wife just joined a couple of weeks ago, Am I right? Absolutely?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, So now listen, I wanted to reach out to you. I know you guys have started the uh the orientation and from my understanding you you finished one one class at orientation. You got three more to go? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, all right. So first of all, I want to say welcome to Mount Sinai and and I hope you are enjoying yourself. I know that you and your wife are a mixed couple. You you're a Caucasian and she's she's black. Are you Are you liking the church so far? Grant?
Speaker 10: Absolutely, we really are enjoying it.
Speaker 2: We completed our first orientation and uh yeah, so far we're really enjoying it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, that I catch you at a bad time.
Speaker 10: I am a work right now, but it's okay. I've got a couple of I've got a couple of us.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay. I just wanted to call you man. I was worried I know you because I don't think you know this, but you are the first Caucasian to join our church, and I just want to make sure you kind of knew the language and just just kind of knowing what the Black Church is all about. And there's certain sins and different things I think you should know so that you know. I just don't want you to say that the wrong thing while you at the church, if that makes sense, Okay, Okay, So what I wanted to do, like I wanted to give you a little Black Church quiz so you can kind of maybe if you could let me know where you are, you know, if you're on a lower level or a high level as far as being knowledgeable about the Black Church, Like feel this blank in for me, grant And if you don't matter, I just want to take a little bit of time and I let you get back to work. But first of all, give a blank to God. Give what where would go in that blank?
Speaker 2: Right there?
Speaker 3: First of all, give a blank to God. Now all I can think of something has to give. Give thanks to God. H No, see that's wrong. See that's wrong. See see what it is is. First of all, give a honor to God. All right, remember the first of all, give an honor the God. You got that, okay, yes, yes, okay. First of all, give an honor to God, who is the blank of my life? What? What?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 3: What goes in the blank? First of all, give an honor to God, who is the blank of my life, the love of my life. No, no, see that's that's that's that's wrong. First of all, give an honor to God, who is the head of my life. Did you give you share that? I'm sorry, okay, I was just are you sure?
Speaker 2: Are you sure about that?
Speaker 3: Oh? I'm definitely sure about man. No, don't don't. What I don't want you to do is question what I'm Oh, I'm from the Black Church. I know.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't questioning you, sir, I wasn't. I'm sorry. I've just always heard it that way. But okay, So, so I'm trying to give you the understanding of knowing what the Black Church is about. You understand, I understand. I'm just I appreciate you I'm I apologize.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, look, I don't know these answers, obviously, but I've got a meeting.
Speaker 3: I got to get to here in a minute.
Speaker 2: Like this, I'm curious if everyone in the church gets these phone calls.
Speaker 3: Well wait a minute, wait a minute, grand I know what you have a meaning, But what's more important your meeting or knowing your position at the Black Church? What what's more important? I really don't have time for this right now. I can't believe it's actually happening.
Speaker 13: Like, does your pastor even know that you're calling you right now?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: No, I took the liberty of myself. What I realized you was Caucasian, that I would call and try to help you so you would know what to do when you're in the Black church when people are saying certain things you Okay, okay, grant if you don't man, just do this for the grant, Like do you know what hooping is?
Speaker 13: Hooping?
Speaker 10: Like, who's a hooping?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, hooping is when the pastor is at the end of his sermon. So listen to this. Oh good, got him do that funny? If you if you would grant, oh hello, oh god? Oh many, No, no, no, more. Come on you wo me? Oh no, godt him go again.
Speaker 10: I can't believe I'm doing that.
Speaker 8: Oh no, oh yeah, oh god almighty.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey Greg, do you think maybe it's possible that, I mean, you could have some sessions before you come back to the church and I can prepare you more.
Speaker 2: Hey, man's listen, you have caught me at a really bad time and I'm quite honest, sleep just so frustrated.
Speaker 13: Like I've never heard of a quiz like this. I'm really offended to y else of you. Like, do you guys not want me to go hear church anymore? Like, as matter of fact, dude, you should be calling my wife right now.
Speaker 10: She's black.
Speaker 3: Well she should already know the queenst questions you the ones. Don't know why I'm gonna call, I said, call you.
Speaker 13: I am at work right now. I have a meeting to get to in just a minute.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're doing. And I hold on a second. I have got to close my office door. This is so embarrassing.
Speaker 13: I have never ever received a phone call like this in my life, and you better be lucky.
Speaker 3: I mean, I want to talk to your pastor. I am going to talk to him next Sunday, no joke. Well, I didn't mean for you to get hostile like that. I mean to get you. I didn't mean to upset you and nothing like that. Cannot Can I say something else to you? One last thing?
Speaker 1: And I have to go?
Speaker 3: Okay, I just want to let you know that this is nephew. Tell me from the Steve harbit on the show. Your wife Carolyn got me to brank phone.
Speaker 13: Call you shut up, shut up.
Speaker 3: I am so three, I am so sorry. Oh you're good, you are.
Speaker 13: I'm all right, man, I'm all right a little embarrassed, but I'm all right.
Speaker 3: Gret you gotta do it for me one more time. Oh oh oh yeah, God on Maddy. Okay, man, look at do this for me. Tell me what is the baddest I mean, the baddest radio show in the lane, The Steve Harvey Morning Show all the way.
Speaker 11: Come on, Shirley, anyway, we've heard enough from you.
Speaker 12: Coming up next as the CELO with our Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building.
Speaker 8: Right after this, you're.
Speaker 12: Listening Steve Harvey Morning coming up at the top of the hour, and Entertainment News Essence reveals its sexiest men of the moment issue see if you're in there, nephews up the.
Speaker 6: Moment, All no, no no for the decade surprised.
Speaker 2: Two of US.
Speaker 12: Rapper de Baby claims he was sexually assaulted and he posted the video to prove it, and attorney Ben Crump has inked a seven figure deal. That's right, I said seven figure deal to write a series of crime novels. That's all coming up at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the clo This is from Stella and fort Worth Cellar Rights. My husband had a stack of ones in his gym bag and he told me Therefore, the homeless people he passes on his way to the gym, My husband is not good natured, So why did he have a bag full of dollars? Is he spending money at the gym?
Speaker 6: Well, some of them, some of them people on the way home, don't have clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did not lie to you.
Speaker 6: On the way home, he uses them singles for people who need clothes. Yeah, and some of them people on his way to the house. I'm not saying where he stopped to see all these people, But some of them people don't.
Speaker 2: Have clothes on and he tries to reward them.
Speaker 12: Uh huh, So he's not spending money at the gym.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: The only time people ain't got no clothes on at the gym is day in locker room, and they in locker room.
Speaker 2: They got.
Speaker 8: Right? All right, all right, stella, all right?
Speaker 12: Moving on to one in Petersburg one as my wife and I haven't had sex since our son started walking because she's scared he'll walk in on us while we're having sex. I'm sure are eleven months old, won't know what we're doing if he does walk.
Speaker 8: In on us. And would he be traumatized or not? That's the question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he gonna need a look therapy.
Speaker 8: At eleven months.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, first of all, you know, first of all, my wife is lying to you. Thank you. You need to work through that.
Speaker 6: Y'all ain't having sex because he might walk in or because unless he's sleep walking all night.
Speaker 2: They we don't have a problem. That's really your problem. Would he need.
Speaker 6: Your baby unless your baby sleepwalking? This really ain't an issue, so dog, you really need to find out and it ain't really since the baby started walking. Come on, now, I've heard a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: You know we ain't had sex since the baby started walking.
Speaker 6: Well, ain't y'all planning on the baby to keep walking? So no one look like you out homie now unless she's breaking this up in the piers like the next time you have sex and when he started riding a two wheel bit and there's hope for you. But if she'd then based it just on the baby not walking, you out of luck because hopefully and you have a healthy baby for years and years to come, and the baby and walk cross stages and graduate a few times and play sports and all of that.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you can find you somebody else. Dog, it's a role. Yeah, I'll help you. I ain't having sex with you because the baby's time to walk. Well, ain't the baby gonna keep walking right now? So it's over.
Speaker 8: Let's all right, You're done with that one.
Speaker 12: This is from Renee and Annapolis, who writes, I'm thirty three years old and married.
Speaker 8: I had sex with my hairstylist.
Speaker 12: She also braids my husband's hair, so my husband has to sit in the same chair that me and the stylist has sex in. Do I have to find a new hairstylist or should I find my husband a new one.
Speaker 2: What you know, I don't know how you ducking around? What the deal is?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you're having sex with your hastocks in the chair that your husband get his hair braided in. I see it as how your husband don't notice. I don't see what the problem is. But the problem is you and your hairstyp Yeah. Now what you might be surprised when you find out is everybody been in that chair.
Speaker 2: Hello, there you go.
Speaker 6: You might not be the only one doing the hairstyle all the lady surprise.
Speaker 8: We yes too much.
Speaker 6: If we all getting out had done in this chair. Yeah, going to get in another chair? Do you maybe he liked the chair?
Speaker 2: I'm with time.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, I hope he is. I hope he's in that chair with you. Y'all doing the same person. Congratulations, Right Junior? Drinking out of coffee cup with a k on it?
Speaker 2: What's up with you? Though? Let me see that red on the day too, and the k is red.
Speaker 6: He's drinking out of red and white coup. Ain't playing today? We're drinking a red and white cup on this show with a k on it. Dog on, you're gonna put your time in that, But we don't do that up in here. He know who the hell we is?
Speaker 1: I do know who y'all are.
Speaker 2: Okay, bring another cup in here with a K on. Oh my god, why don't you just put a diamond on the K two so we will be clear?
Speaker 12: All right, don't go moving on last one, Steve, this is from Cheyenne and Gret.
Speaker 2: Let's get it started in here.
Speaker 12: Cheyenne says, I've been dating a man for two months and I pulled up at his house and saw a mouse run by the side door, and I asked him if he has.
Speaker 8: A problem with mice. He acted shocked and said.
Speaker 12: It's the first time he's seen the first time he's seen one.
Speaker 8: Do you think he has more mice?
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 6: So, if you saw that mouse in the daytime, let me tell you what's gonna happen when you get dog outside.
Speaker 8: What's gonna be.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be congested traffic in there at night. Remind me that time I spent that night at this comedian's house.
Speaker 2: Boy, let me tation. I set up all night mice in that house. It was so many mice in this house.
Speaker 6: They was everywhere with I got a fold a weight chair off the wall and set it up in the middle of the floor and putting my feet up in the other cho fold away chair because I needed to have something steel. Because they were climbing on counches up the backs of curtains across the top of the curtain.
Speaker 1: Run oh, look jo.
Speaker 2: Seal, get out of there. Man, I'm sitting up in here.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: It was so many mice in it. Man, looked like the four five out in l As. Have to wait, move hover here, get off me see me running over here.
Speaker 6: They were bumping up into each other. I said, I have been so scared in my whole life.
Speaker 2: So it is some more mice. Ain't ever just one mice. Mice mice. Matter of fact, is spelled plurre am I mice.
Speaker 6: It's always so fast, all right, coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some.
Speaker 8: Entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 12: The first issue of Essence Magazine's Sexiest Men of the Moment is being released this month, and the first May June cover stars Damson, Indrest and Russell Wilson. Damson is pictured in a wine colored leather suit shirtless. Essence describes Damson as take this in the foundation of a man. He stands six to one, with deep auburn skin and a pearly smile that glistens like ultra violent rays of charcoal mines in the deepest sand off the coast of Nigeria.
Speaker 1: You better describe it is described.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, yes, I'm frankl Saint.
Speaker 8: It is that deep, says essence.
Speaker 12: His charm is tangible, his infectiousness is palatable, his future is limitless.
Speaker 2: To think all of been palatable. I don't know I got will be.
Speaker 1: It's a lot in that description.
Speaker 12: Yes, it is his his pearly smile that can described.
Speaker 11: Raised on the uh you am the ivory coast skin.
Speaker 2: I am the uh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm the ivory host glistening skin. I am the melon of a yellow meat watermelon. I am let me see, I'm a lot of good stuff. I am the cream of nature of emotion. I'm just I'm so stupid. What what else am I?
Speaker 2: I'm like, you want me to give you one described.
Speaker 6: In the way abbreviation of leek, flower of stupidity, of splendor, a microcosm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, move everything that is indes you. Bouque use bouquet, a bouquet you a boot Neil said, that's too much.
Speaker 1: A boot nil.
Speaker 2: Of wonderment of what? Okay, okay, you wonder use lavender? I like that you la a lavender of laughter?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: A sprinkle of.
Speaker 2: Stupidity spread out over everything. Okay, now put clips eclips the size and height of a yard stick that has been eclipsed down to a foot and a half. You better use your word, Come on, j jor wow. Here we go another eclipse half move slowly moving into a full eclipse.
Speaker 1: Help like.
Speaker 2: I can describe me real fast. Go send your fello ass down over there.
Speaker 1: That's don't sit what you grew up.
Speaker 2: He has come to the realization I just told you.
Speaker 11: He ain't really come to the realization. He just tried to throw it out before you do it. Yes, all that is I have picked up on that game. That's why you wear a lot of hats.
Speaker 8: Okay, now now you describe your uncle Tommy.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, let me see the essence.
Speaker 11: Come on the essence of Let me show you what that essence potato formation? Uh, the the catterpillar mustachical?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: What's a dollar signs and the p's some money in there?
Speaker 4: Come on described.
Speaker 2: Oh he is the cash flow, the levelitness. Yeah, yes, yes, yes, he is the filter dollar of of elegant.
Speaker 9: He is.
Speaker 1: A roll of quart Us.
Speaker 12: All right, we're talking about the Essence magazine May June issue of the Sexiest Men of the Moment.
Speaker 8: We talked about Jandel.
Speaker 12: We also want to shout out our good friend, attorney Ben Crump. He's inked a seven figure deal with Bantam Books to write a series of crime novels. The novels will center around the character bo Lee Cooper, a black civil rights attorney that tackles heart wrenching cases of corruption and injustice. The novels will highlight Crump's decades of courtroom experience. Thank you, Yeah he does, he does. Congratulations to Ben Crump.
Speaker 8: We love you. Check this out, guys.
Speaker 12: The rapper the Baby recently posted on ig that he was sexually assaulted and he has the video to prove it. In video, the baby is at a gas station sitting in his Rolls Royce with the driver side door open, when a lady, which is who's older than he is, asked him for a selfie. She then sits on his laps takes a selfie. The baby called her out by saying, you're sitting on my lap with it. Then you can hear the lady tell him quote, I want to f and f U. And after that she got up and leaned into the car and groped his midsection. The video talked about all this. It displayed all this, the entire encounter. The baby said to his passenger sitting at his right, she sexually assaulted me. Then he said anything for you, Auntie before driving off?
Speaker 2: Wow, anything for you, Auntie? Yeah, drove off that. Did you killed? The sexual assault right there? Sound like a lot like.
Speaker 8: Coscente coming up. Steve the nephew has a question for you. Right after this, you're listening morning show? All right, Steve, Tommy has a question for you.
Speaker 2: What is it? Tommy?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, I chose myself to ask this question because I just think it's it's what it's long overdue man.
Speaker 2: Do you do you like your radio family? I mean, I'm just I just want to know that. Do you like us? Do you how you feel about us? Yeah? I love Carler and Shirley and Mississippi Monica. You I don't care for.
Speaker 11: So but let me let me go a little further than so, you know, I'm just curious, why, why why hasn't your family we family? I mean, why haven't we been on Family Few? I just don't understand that everybody else have been on Family Few. Everybody Shaq been on now, Sheer Shepherd been on now. Uh, I mean the list go on, Anthony and his mama and then they all been on now I mean Magic Johnson and then been on there. I just we we have every day, we family all day every day. Why your radio family, why have we not been able?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: Let me seeing this is how I'm gonna host the show because I have to by contract.
Speaker 2: Uh huh? Who do you propose to be the captain of the team? Who the hell is asking the question right now? Who you think is gonna be the count?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: That would be me, sir. Well, I'm I'm the leader. I'm playing for the money at the end, I'm doing all that. Here's what you need to find out is.
Speaker 6: What all other members of this radio show willing to stand behind you and allow you to represent them as the leader. You need to go and find out how many people you can get to.
Speaker 3: Go on for that.
Speaker 11: Okay, let me go down the line. Okay, Junior, don't don't mess this up? Junior, Junior, do you agree with me being.
Speaker 2: The captain as we try to get on Family Few as a radio family. You can't lead me to freedom?
Speaker 8: You're already free.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, it's like okay, oh that's one.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: Who you want to ask next? Mississippi?
Speaker 11: Ask Mississippi Money Parrent, Mississippi, Monica Mike on Mississippi?
Speaker 2: Would you be? Would you?
Speaker 11: Would you mind following me her Family Few as I lead us to the Family Few?
Speaker 8: How about I stand on the side and produce you.
Speaker 2: That's not answering, that's not answering the quest. Let's go with Shirley, Shirley, Shirley, do you have a problem with me being the leader? Do you have a problem?
Speaker 8: We want to win? Right, well, ultimately that's our goal.
Speaker 6: Damn all, yes, thank you, she said, yes, all right, Well, how knew you all would do it if I was on the Family and I could Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah without hesitation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well you go with good all y'all, Hell y'all.
Speaker 12: Coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, Roscoe Wallace in the building.
Speaker 8: Right after this, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, Carla, what are you and Roscoe up to this morning going back and forth about something.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: We're going.
Speaker 2: Hey, rock, you know what time of time going with? What a big man man.
Speaker 10: Lady going on?
Speaker 2: Do you got we're going on college? Hey Roscoe? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Not going on?
Speaker 2: Met?
Speaker 1: I know that's right, I know that's right. All right, Roscoe. I want to do something different today. I want to do double play.
Speaker 2: Friday, Double play Friday.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you an artist, give me two titles songs. I want you to sing them back to back.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta make sure I know them.
Speaker 11: Ropes.
Speaker 2: Don't me to go ahead and listen to you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take you back the dramatics. The first one is in the rain.
Speaker 2: All least I will go outside. It may sound crazy, Bud, I want to go outside.
Speaker 13: In the rain.
Speaker 2: What else you need? What you see, what you see, what you get a real.
Speaker 1: Love and what you see.
Speaker 2: Is what you're getting now, Baby, back.
Speaker 1: And read.
Speaker 2: It's the best thing yet, the best thing yet. Oh oh, you know some people I need a plastic.
Speaker 1: You know some people, some.
Speaker 6: People that have parts of stor you know, let me live here last night, some peep, some peep. Some people are up to no good.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, I love it, Prosco, here we go. I'm hot, now you hot your double play Fried Rosco.
Speaker 12: Stevie wonders as around the sunder, no sheep revolving.
Speaker 2: And the caeesars know the bloom in early mans.
Speaker 6: Just his kindness knows, no shame, no, through all your joy and pain, that all be loving you always Tomorrowville, the mystery up tomorrow and passing.
Speaker 2: We'll grow older every day.
Speaker 13: He uh huh.
Speaker 2: So I know deep in my mind is love of me I've left.
Speaker 6: Behind, and I'll be loving you always until the day night be comes this day, always until the trees and see just up and fly away, always until the Paris living dolphins live at see he always until you dream of life and life being comes up?
Speaker 4: Did you know the true love?
Speaker 2: Shut up? Boys on right straw now just.
Speaker 1: Go, Stevie, wonder all I do, Oh dude.
Speaker 2: The years think about you. I think about you, baby Ben too much for you. Then I know all that I played the music in many a day.
Speaker 1: All right, double play Friday, that's in this thing. Bill Withers.
Speaker 9: Lovely day and lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, a lovely day, trying to hit him quick last one?
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 2: And O man? And we passed and Jay's try to steal me?
Speaker 6: He down.
Speaker 2: Doom Doom doom too. And when I looked at you, you huludad to ground. Let me speak you. I don't know who he is?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show coming up at four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is I'm falling for him, not his daddy. We'll get into that find out what that's all about. But right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 8: Nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Well? You know it's tax time coming up, y'all. Do know that, right?
Speaker 11: It's right around the call Monday, right around the calling, that's right. And you know, desperate time, desperate measures mean a lot at some time.
Speaker 2: So, uh, you know, is it possible that can I can I? Can I aim your child? Is that all right?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, we're in desperate times right now? Okay? Can I claim your child? Just to help me out a little bit on my taxi? That's all I need?
Speaker 11: You got few of them over there. Let me just let me have one of them. Let me hold one, man, let me just to claim this on these taxes. Man, let's go cat dog. Can I claim your child? April fifteenth is on the way.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to reach Devn Devin. Yeah, this is hey Devin. How you doing? Man?
Speaker 11: My name is Curtis Man, Curtis. I was trying to reach out to you. You your your son? Uh he plays basketball with my nephew. Man, your son is the one that's on the on the Blazers little league basketball.
Speaker 10: Team, right, yeah, yeah, he plays for Blazes. Everything all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeh yeah, yeah, yeah, everything good. Man. You know they got a game and everything. I've seen you a couple of times, Man at the game.
Speaker 11: I don't know if you remember me, Man, light skinned brother, about about six foot.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I probably met you up probably mess you know, i'd be so intense to the games.
Speaker 10: But yeah, what's what's going on?
Speaker 11: Uh? Well, actually, man, wanted to hoigh at you about about your son.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You you are you are?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Are you working right now? Are you currently working?
Speaker 10: Am I am I working? Like?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I am working?
Speaker 2: Actually, I mean I mean, I mean, I mean you have aye a steady job, is what I'm asking.
Speaker 13: I mean, yeah, what you what you get in that though, Like you know, I thought you were calling about the basketball team, like uniforms.
Speaker 10: I know, we got a game Saturday. You know sometime they want donations for sneakers and all that.
Speaker 2: Like you know, no, no, no, no, no, no, what I was asking? So so, I mean you you got a regular nine to five job you go to all the time.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I got a nine five I mean things is kind of crazy. But that was just on the short but you know, I still I still work. I mean, what was going on?
Speaker 10: You need a job something?
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm just checking.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 11: See what I wanted to get at you about, man, is seeing are you gonna are you gonna clean your son?
Speaker 2: Uh on your income tax this year?
Speaker 13: Hold on, bro, Now you said, am I gonna clim my son on my taxes this year?
Speaker 2: Right? I mean, like you know, as a dependent, so.
Speaker 13: You asking some real personal questions now, you know, like you're the guy that you just said you you know me from the basketball team that my son play on basis you know, and now you're doesn't jump from the Blazers to do I clean my son on my taxes.
Speaker 10: And do I have a steady income? I mean, like you know, yeah, I got I gotta steady income and I'm cleaning my flight. What I mean what you're trying to.
Speaker 2: Get at, Bro?
Speaker 11: Well we'll see, man, what I was thinking. You know, I just want to read you seem like cool dude when I saw you at the gym.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 11: What I was going to ask you, bro, is you know see right now, Man, when I get through with my taxi and stuff, I'm gonna have to owe about eight hundred dollars. But now I see if I clean a child as my dependent, man, they gonna give me a bout twenty two twenty three hundred. You see what I'm saying. And what I wanted to get at you about, man, is you know you let me clean as my son, you know, so I can go and get this good money.
Speaker 10: Bro love br br I mean what all do respect? Bruh?
Speaker 13: You're talking about? You want to clean my son on taxes? Hold on, Bro, I don't even know you you're talking about. You've seen me at my son's basketball game. You might be the police ball I know, Bro, he sounds like the police.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no, it ain't ain't nobody gonna come at your sideways like that. Man, I ain't trying to come like what I'm trying to say. Man, Now they're gonna hit me off of this eight hundred. Well, see I can get twenty three hundred. Man, I kick you down two fifty. You understand what I'm saying. Man, everybody col.
Speaker 3: You crazy.
Speaker 13: Now you sound like a joke, bro, because now you're insulting me.
Speaker 10: You're telling me you want to clean my down for some where you owe money. I don't even know you food. So I can make two fifty, Bro, I ain't trying to be on no brother. When I claim my kids, I'm getting the same exact plight you getting.
Speaker 13: I'm getting twenty three hundred two. So what I look like taking two hundred dollars from I don't know?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Okay, but I'm the one stuck over here paying the eight hundred.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm just acting to ask you to look out for a brother.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 10: You said out lookout And you know my chexting cut from forty hours a week to thirteen hours a week, and I still got these little backs to me for Jordan, Michael Jordan.
Speaker 13: They never put it down that's why I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To hook you up with two fifty.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: Damn, you don't even see a good thing when it's coming at you.
Speaker 10: Brother, Bro, I don't know what you're talking about. Bro, No two or fifty?
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 13: When I clean these two little I'm getting twenty three hundred dollars apiece.
Speaker 10: Bro, What you think I'm gonna take two or fifty from you for it? I don't even know you like that.
Speaker 2: Man, You ain't got it. You ain't got a trip.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 10: Man, if you was my brother, my people, you know, maybe we can do a little something. I can understand that. But brother, you ain't gonna give me no. Two fifty when I'm getting the same thing they offering you twenty three hundred. This comment money brush.
Speaker 2: So what are those supposed to do? What am I opposed to do? Devin?
Speaker 10: Tell me that, I mean, bruh.
Speaker 13: What you're supposed to do is go hide your seed, clean that little every year, and you'll get what I get for these little that I'm seeing in clothing every day.
Speaker 10: That's what you're gonna have to do. My hour was done, got cut from forty to fifteen hours a week. I have to go pick me up a little side him. Sand You gotta change your ways. You out there trying to get me locked up for government scams.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to do, man, is get this eight hundred off my back dog. That's all I'm trying.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody trying to get no trouble.
Speaker 10: Man, But you're still talking about getting you eight hundred and getting me locked up. Now you got me up. I'm out here working hard to support my kids, man, But I.
Speaker 11: Ain't fin the city and go through this with you. No, mo, Man, I ain't fin the city and go through this with You're it. You're gonna help me with this money or not.
Speaker 10: I see you on Saturday, Broke, I'm gonna you up.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 13: Thomis you brother?
Speaker 2: I need your son soldier security number right now. That's what I need. Bro.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you something, bro. Say what you look like?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 10: You said life and he's going to stop six foot bro when I see you when I step in that gymnasium, Bro, I'm on your You ain't on that. You ain't on Blazers Lakers, Bruh.
Speaker 2: You better bring that damn soldial security number.
Speaker 10: I think it's a game. I'm gonna come find him.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 3: You're lifting to me on my phone.
Speaker 10: Bro, why don't even talking to this fool?
Speaker 2: I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 13: Man, if you listening to me, say your last statement you want on your tombstone.
Speaker 11: Bro, this is Nephew tire me from the Steve Harvey Martin Show. You just got prank baby, this nephew. Tell me, man, what's up, Devin.
Speaker 4: Fool?
Speaker 13: You got me out here going crazy?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 2: Man, you got hey? Do you got a boy that you work with named.
Speaker 3: Crazy? Put me up to this man, Man, keep.
Speaker 11: Doing what you're doing. We need good daddies in the world. Brother, Hey, one more thing, man, I gotta ask you. You got to tell me, man, what is the baddest radio show in the land? Man?
Speaker 10: Morning? Yeah, crazy Man, I'm a beat.
Speaker 2: Exclaimed real quick, y'all, good show man coming, the.
Speaker 11: Tax man cometh, The tax man cometh, and I come for one of your babies.
Speaker 2: Is that all right? All right?
Speaker 8: No, it's not all right, caller.
Speaker 11: You know, if y'all don mind you and Tosh, you know, if it's cool, you know, may we can work out a little something something, or we need more kids?
Speaker 1: Can we keep one of y'all? We only got one.
Speaker 2: Look at you. Everybody wants a kid. Hollo.
Speaker 11: Okay, we need dalla Steve right next week April nineteen to twenty. The Nephew is coming to town April nineteen to twenty at Baltimore, Maryland the Comedy Factory back my popular letting the Man.
Speaker 2: The Nephew is coming. Tickets on sale right now. Come on be more. Let's do the dog one thing.
Speaker 11: I know y'all been going through a little something something, Well, come on over and get your laugh on man.
Speaker 8: All right, Nephew, thank you?
Speaker 12: Coming up next. Strawberry Letters. Subject I'm falling for him, not his daddy. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 2: My daddy.
Speaker 12: You're listening Hardy Morning Show. It's time now for today's Strawberry Letter. If you need advice and relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to STEVEHARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry letter.
Speaker 12: Thanking if you subject. I'm falling for him, not his daddy. Dear Stephen Shirley. I'm fifty six years old and my husband will turn seventy five in May. My husband is a great provider and great daddy, but I don't get butterflies when I'm with him like I did in the beginning. I will admit he wooed me with expensive things and I was caught up at first. We met and got married all within a year. I didn't snap back into reality until I met my step son at our wedding a year ago. Now I want my step son more than I want my husband. He's a fifty two year old bachelor and a big flirt. He comes over to the house and we have a good time to together while my husband sits in a den glued to the TV. My step son and I enjoyed the same wines, foods, movies, and podcasts. We've fallen asleep together on the couch watching TV, and my husband doesn't even see what's happening between us. My stepson said he hopes he can meet a woman like me that's smart, pretty and sexy after age fifty. I reminded him that he's only a few years younger, and he said, I look better than most of the ladies his age. I made up an excuse to have lunch with him yesterday. I told him I needed help planning his dad's birthday party, so he agreed to meet me. He was so handsome and he smells so good. His hug was an a normal step son hug, and we blushed when the waiter called us mister and missus king. It's obvious that we look good together. After lunch, he texted me to say that he had a great time, and he said that I give great hugs. I wanted to tell him I give great everything, but I didn't. Should I cut the bs and tell him I'm falling for him? Or should I wait so he can make the first move. Please stop, please stop this, please, I mean really, this is wrong on so many levels. And you know this that may sound like judgment for me, and I don't even care about that. It's not judgment. It's just a simple matter of right and wrong. Family is and should be off limits. And why is it that we always want something we can't have seriously, Come on now, lady, this man is your husband's son. He's your husband's son. And yes, your husband is seventy five and much older than you, but he's still alive. He's still your husband.
Speaker 8: What are you doing? At least give your husband the respect he deserves. Do not do this to him.
Speaker 12: Don't do this to his son. His son is out of line too. You need to sit down. But you need to sit down. I don't like any this. I don't like what you're doing. You need to leave your stepson alone and stop.
Speaker 8: Doing this to your husband. This is so crazy. Right here, this makes me so angry.
Speaker 6: Steve Well, Shirley says something that hinges on the facts of this whole letter.
Speaker 2: Shirley said this line right here, he's still alive, and that is what hinges on this whole letter. He is still alive, referring to her the fifty six year old woman's seventy five year old husband. He is still alive. The question beckons, now how long? Now let's read the letter. Charley posed the question that made the statement he is still alive. The question I propose is how long? So now let's read the letter? Based on this letter is filled with discrimination. I have been accused of.
Speaker 6: Fat shaming, and now I be accused of age discrimination. I'm in the middle. She fifty six, he's seventy five. I'm sixty seven. I'm right in the middle of this mess. I'm damn near.
Speaker 2: Both of them. Here I go.
Speaker 6: This Stephenshall, I'm fifty six year old. My husband turned seventy five. In made my husband great, providing great daddy. Here's a key line. I don't get butterflies when I'm with him like I did in the beginning. Quit looking for butterflies. He's seventy five. Start looking for moths.
Speaker 2: What you need to quit doing is quit looking for butterflies. You know that ain't butterflies no more. This is moss, fat, fluffy ass, moss, stupid red, big old moss, wool eating ass, if hungry ass math.
Speaker 6: Butterflies fly like this. Butterflies flutter, they go up and down chain direction. Mof just come in and land on stuff. So let's stop looking for the butterflies. Used to feel when you first met him. He's seventy five. He don't make butterflies no more. Them is moths. I wouldn't admit he wooed me in the beginning with expensive things, and I was caught up at first.
Speaker 2: We met, got married. All in the years, see, you was thirsty, then you was thirsty. You saw that lifestyle and went for it.
Speaker 6: I just snapped back into reality until I met my step son at our where in the year ago. Now I want my step son more than I want my husband. He fifty two year old bachelor and a big flirt, and you're a fifty six year old married woman. That's a big flirt. He come over to the house. We have a good time together while my husband sitting in the den and glued to the TV. My step signed and I enjoyed it. The same wine's, foods, movies and podcasts. Cause you listen to podcasts don't make you young. I just want to point that out. You try to throw that in like y'all doing some real young store. We like the same movie, food, wine, and podcast We fall and sleep together on the couch watching TV and my husband don't see what's happening.
Speaker 2: Your husband might not see what's happening, but you do. You've been eyeing him since your wedding day. Hang on, I'll be back.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's strawberry letter subject, I'm falling for him, not his daddy. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show, All right, Come on, Steve, Let's recap today's strawberry letter.
Speaker 8: I'm falling for him, not his daddy.
Speaker 6: Fifty six year old woman that married this seventy five year old man. Now she said she don't feel butterfly no more. I'll bean rinded, hooded. He's seventy five.
Speaker 2: Stop looking for butterfly, Start looking for moths, moss, big fat, fluffy. I will admit he wouned me with expensive things. I was caught up.
Speaker 6: We met, got married all within the year, and I didn't snap back into reality until I met my step.
Speaker 2: Son at our wedding a year ago. On your wedding day, you're.
Speaker 6: Trifling behind snap back to reality by realizing you was marrying this old man because if he could buy you expensive things.
Speaker 1: Now you say you.
Speaker 6: Want your step son more than you want your husband. Fifty two year old bachelor and a big flirt. Come over to the house. We have a good time together while my husband sits in the den. Glued to the TV. My step sign and son and I enjoyed the same movies, wines, foods, podcasts.
Speaker 2: Y'all that fell asleep together on the couch watching TV and my husband don't even see what's happening. Yeah, but you do though. You see what's happening, and you saw what you wanted to happen on your wedding day when you met your stepson. On your wedding day, my stepson says that he hopes he can meet a woman like me that's smart, pretty and sexy after age fifty.
Speaker 6: Then you reminded him he's only a few years young, and he said, I look better than most of the ladies. Say, hey, I made up excuse to have lunch with him yesterday. I told him I need to plan his daddy's birthday parties who agreed to meet me. He was so handsome and he smelled so good. See now let's go talking about smell, because him and his daddy smell differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: See, the young boy smell like cologne. His daddy smell like medicine. It's two different smells.
Speaker 8: She didn't say that.
Speaker 6: One of them smell like a few outside the other one smell like inside the hospital.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're right there.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: One of them smell like he fifty, so he wear old ass coloone. One of them smell like hoston the other one smell.
Speaker 2: Like icy hot. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. One of them in there smelling like uh oh, what's another fahrenheit? That's another old clothe He and that smelling like ben Gate, you know what you Yeah with that young dude in that smelling like lotion. Your husband in that smell like sav.
Speaker 8: Yeah have you heard that word?
Speaker 2: That young boy.
Speaker 6: Robin but baby all on his chest, your h m, we got vic vapor rub on head. It's two different smells, one of them all and one of them thick and gummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, your little fitty you old. He taking pills to help his.
Speaker 6: Night out, viagraus and yalysies. Your husband in there taking nitro glistering. He trying to stay in this world. He taking stuff to keep the jump start his herd makes him make his heart them two different pills. One of the pills you could do without the other one.
Speaker 2: He came miss.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was so handsome, he smell so good. This hug wasn't like the normal step son either. Yeah, that's why his hugs are different because he see he hugging your husband falling on you. See you hug got seventy fie old. It turned from a hug to hold me up right quick. It's two different things from from her to hold me up.
Speaker 2: Hug me and hold me up.
Speaker 6: It's two different things. And we blushed when the waiter call us mister and missus king. It's obviously we look good together. Well, it's hard to look good with your husband because there's too much stuff in the picture.
Speaker 8: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: And y'all sitting there there taking picture in the chair, but you can see the handlebars from his hove around over there. See that? What you doing now?
Speaker 6: Now you think you all look good together, y'all y'all taking the picture, But you can see the walker right next to the chair. You can see that, and that can't take away from the picture. You know, you know you're sitting up there, y'all in the chair, but you can see the cane. It ain't no ron Asley Kane. This that cane that you get a cvs. The brown one with the black grip on the end of it. He got one of them crutches in the picture. With the arm break.
Speaker 8: He's just seventy five.
Speaker 2: That's what's wrong. Though.
Speaker 6: After lunch he texted me and said we had a great time and he said that I give a great hug. I wanted to tell him I get great everything. So what did you say with your nass dad?
Speaker 2: But I didn't. Should I cut the bs and tell him I'm falling for him? Or should I wait so he can make the first move? Do you hear that question? Either way? In this question?
Speaker 6: She know is going down, She's planning on it going down. She just want to know shit she said, or wait on him to say it. But it's going down. The decision has been made. You've chosen the stepson on wedding day versus his old ass daddy.
Speaker 8: When your comments on today, Strawberry leave all.
Speaker 2: He's running to his nurse.
Speaker 12: At Steve Harvey FM and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app coming up next to his Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 2: And the nurse being the pictures too. That's another thing.
Speaker 8: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It it's time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 14: The Masters is all weekend were trying to see if Tiger Woods can get this six jacket.
Speaker 4: But you know what Tiger thinks.
Speaker 14: He thinks Roy mcawro could be the favorite to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it is.
Speaker 14: It'd be his first jacket. But just for Tiger to say that, that's how cool Tiger is. He gonna give credit to somebody else. He got five of them.
Speaker 2: I guess you know.
Speaker 1: Six, Let's get six. Let's don't get you.
Speaker 2: He's just talking. He don't want Roy win. He want to win.
Speaker 8: He's just saying something.
Speaker 1: He's just saying, Yeah, goat, he's the goat.
Speaker 2: He is man, he is, so we're really hoping for that man.
Speaker 14: John Coli party left the University of Kentucky and went to the University of Arkansas to beat the head basketball coach.
Speaker 2: You know, University Kentucky lost to Oakland in the.
Speaker 14: First round of the NCAA Tournament, but he got a five year, seven million dollar deal. I wouldn't be mad, but take a listen to what he said about his team.
Speaker 1: Say, well, rebuilt, yet there may not be a roster. I got to put a roster together. No, you're laughing, that's not funny. I just I just met with the team.
Speaker 2: There were three guys in there.
Speaker 4: And they were in the portal.
Speaker 2: Dog, hain't that ready? They only have one player from last year, one player and he was a walk on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They have no players at Arkansas, none really no players?
Speaker 1: Is this transfer a portal?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 14: Is this just like the new way we're gonna have to start doing basketball? Because these nil deals?
Speaker 2: Are they? It's the way it is. Yeah. That's why Nick Saban quit because he don't know how to do that.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: See Nick Saban had the lead because he old school. He wants supreme command and he can't control them kids. He got to get out and he's done.
Speaker 14: And then you know, kids ain't coming over there if you ain't got no deal. If there's some money on the table, they don't want the money.
Speaker 2: Well see they got money at Arkansas though, they could draw money because that boy Tyson Chicken his day. Yeah yeah, I'm telling you man, they don't have a lot. That's what player.
Speaker 6: Yeah see, And and that dude run everything at Arkansas. He the bigger he he the biggest supporter. They gonna get player, they gonna get some players.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who you know?
Speaker 2: The chicken, the boy stopped money down now.
Speaker 14: Also, man, Dak Prescott could be out in Dallas as he does not have a contract past this season. They say Dallas could be in the market looking for a quarterback this draft.
Speaker 2: So uh, you know, they just said that on Sports Sitting yesterday, Julie. But they got who they're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Oh man, We're gonna have to see him just when the draft to get there.
Speaker 2: Who are looking good though? Who looking real good though?
Speaker 1: Whole time?
Speaker 2: Looking real good? We had to say super Bowl title? Put on us you all right, Junior?
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, a man is mad after his brother in law is seasoned his ribs ooops.
Speaker 8: He needs some advice, Steve, I know you're the man for that. Right after this, you don't touch my meat. You're listening Morning show, okay, Steve.
Speaker 12: This is from Coramo in Green Bay, who says, my wife has a younger brother that is a spoiled thirty five year old bachelor and he thinks he has free rein at our house. I'm tired of him using our house as a crash pad. He brings his dates to our house for drinks before a date so he can save money. The final straw was Sunday when he seasoned my ribs and started up my grill while I ran out to the store. I cursed him out because he should know not to ever touch a man's meat. My wife said, I better apologize. That's never happening. How do I get her to understand what he did to me?
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 8: I never heard of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you and another man's house is whatever the man rule is, that's what you gotta go by.
Speaker 6: He don't come in here, don't cut my grill on. You don't season my meat. You don't live here, man. Matter of fact, why are you opening a refrigerator? Why have you got rules in my house? Man? I had an employee one time open my refrigerator because he wanted a bottle of water. My son saw him and say, hey man, and I just happened to be coming in the kitchen. He said, hey man, my daddy. Don't he don't play that. I came in the corner.
Speaker 2: He's shutting the finger. I said, yo, man, what you doing? I got me some water I to refrigerated. Don't I got on this table.
Speaker 6: He's plastic. So long cup thinking about all these solo cops because new y'all's over here. Got him in the party pack with the different colors on them, so you keep tracking your black and I got filters on all these at this house right here.
Speaker 2: Shore asked watow as man, how you opening my refrigerator? When I asked me, it's all mister and sign man, I ain't know you was gonna trip about me opening frigerator. I said, you open my refrigerator. You don't stay here.
Speaker 3: Link.
Speaker 2: You just came from outside.
Speaker 6: You didn't even wash your hands. What you're doing it my refrigerator?
Speaker 2: Man? That was what about Well, that wasn't it, but it's stacked up.
Speaker 1: Straw.
Speaker 2: Came in the house. Let me tell you what else is food?
Speaker 6: Then had his shirt wide open, walks in my house to use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I got bathrooms outside. Yeah, he goes in my house with the cigar in his hand. Marjorie, don't let me do this. He's standing at the foot of step.
Speaker 6: Bathfoot with his shirt open with a pain so talking on his celf on holding that cigar.
Speaker 2: I just said, hey, man, when my daddy see you and showing up here, are you little fast food bro? Everything in the man's house is his room. You got it?
Speaker 6: You ain't gotta apologize to this dude. He needs to apologize for you. He need to understand. You can't go of another man's house. I don't care if your sister do live here. This is this man's house. There's one king of the cast and there's one queen of the cast.
Speaker 2: Right yep. Yeah.
Speaker 12: His sister's mad though, because it's her brother and her damn who he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your brother can get cuffed out. Brother.
Speaker 8: She's mad about it. So all right, I think we have time for another one. This is from Tessa in Oak Park.
Speaker 12: Tessa says, I'm a massage therapist and I do in home massages. My husband's insecurity got the best of him and he went through my phone and saw my schedule. He saw that my three pm appointment was someone named Stevie, and he assumed it was a man, and he showed up at Stevie's house ready to raise hell. Her husband greeted him at the door. I have never been more ashamed. Can I justify putting a pass code on my phone? Or should my husband be able to check my phone?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Damn well, I mean you could put him pass code on your phone. But the dude is messing up your business. You know you got to settle down, though, you gotta settle down.
Speaker 6: And plus now you done went over somebody house acting a bro you didn't even know how to go, went over Steve over another man house, Stevie husband came to the door, butched.
Speaker 2: And came to the door but got out to.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy insecure, very much.
Speaker 12: So, all right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: Right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It's spring and that means it's road trip time. And according to a recent poll of two thousand American drivers, seventy five percent of the people polls would rather drive than fly. Only twenty two percent went to fly to their vacation destination. Road Trippers say the best things about traveling by car is seeing new landscapes, listening to music, and enjoying the feeling of driving.
Speaker 8: So what do you prefer driving or flying?
Speaker 2: Steve?
Speaker 8: And what's the longer I lived.
Speaker 2: In coffetent years.
Speaker 6: I've seen all senior wait, most of the senior I saw I couldn't afford hell, I would getting another damn call.
Speaker 2: Driving to be seen. None matter. I can't fall none of this mess right now.
Speaker 6: All the ponds I was looking at getting out fishing, didn't kicking off people, property of stuff, all them signs driving. If I can't stay at that hotel, that's to you have, driving around, running up all my gas trying to find a damn motel six so I can at least get someone.
Speaker 2: To take a shower for sixteen ninety five. Now, hell, no fly me. I don't seen the smokies. I done. Drove across the desert. No, I done.
Speaker 6: Drove across the painted desert through the smokey is one of the most beautiful scenes I done. Drove down the Everglades, I drove my coffee everywhere I got see nothing.
Speaker 2: I drove the dead ass cancer on them damn wheat fields. I'm talking about driving. Well, you don't see a heel slope? No anybody else want to drive? Be My guests can't be damn ticky.
Speaker 12: All right, coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, will play around it? Would you rather right after this you're listening hard morning show and it's time now for around it?
Speaker 8: Would you rather?
Speaker 12: Would your rather connect your phone? To Alexa at home, or have no sex for a year.
Speaker 2: If we connect our phone, Hello, sex for a year? Let thee go ahead? Yeah?
Speaker 8: What what's the hesitation? Thinking about it?
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not going out side.
Speaker 8: Would you rather connect your phone to Alexa?
Speaker 2: We connected them connected and put it on mute. I can't connect my phone. That's okay.
Speaker 8: So you're gonna go without sex for a year.
Speaker 2: Well, I must say I'm gonna go, but I'm gonna beg you to have to death. We're gonna be doing a whole lot of.
Speaker 8: School, all right.
Speaker 12: Would you rather stare at the sun during an eclipse, which we just had earlier this week on Monday? Or would you rather gaze lovingly into your ex's eyes?
Speaker 2: Brain? We both brain about blind, so I hope I'm hold on both of us. All right?
Speaker 8: Would you rather go to the Summer Games?
Speaker 2: If it's true, I don't think he's a complete bland.
Speaker 8: You rather go to the summer game?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 8: Go ahead, I'm sorry every now and then?
Speaker 10: Huh?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather go to the Summer Games in Paris? Or would you rather go to Paris Fashion Week?
Speaker 2: Wow? Paris Fashion Week? Fashion Week. I've never been to one of those really go to fashion. I haven't been. Keep it panted looking like somebody, you know what.
Speaker 8: Right next to Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 2: Got no no, my wife, dog, nothing nothing. Roger Hobby be on that front row.
Speaker 3: Know that?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather a wife that's six feet tall and slim or a wife that's five four and curvy.
Speaker 2: Or dog she's six feet tim? I don't care. I don't care. You need to, well, you shouldn't find out what you.
Speaker 8: Mean real good rather than Kirby.
Speaker 2: When you say curves and what you mean like you mean that's kind of Kirby means curves.
Speaker 8: She's got curves going on.
Speaker 2: And now, so what you're talking about five four? I got them now. Now if you're talking about just Jackie, I'm talking about five phone.
Speaker 8: Now that's today's round of would you rather?
Speaker 1: We'll just leave it right there.
Speaker 8: Coming up our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening Morning show. All right, guys, here we are, last break of the day. This is Friday.
Speaker 1: We made it.
Speaker 8: It's been a good day.
Speaker 6: We made you know something I got closing remarks, It's all because this is something that I've had to grapple with myself.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, what stops a lot of people from succeeding. It's procrastination. It procrastination is a success killer.
Speaker 6: If you keep putting off the start of anything, you never begin the process and trying to find the perfect reason, the perfect timing, the perfect day to start something. The answer to that for me is now, because I've looked for those in the past and I just ain't came up with them. I haven't come up with the perfect time, the perfect day, the perfect at the time is now. A lot of my success has been because I started now. Now, I'll admit this also a lot of my failures have been because I started now. Not saying that I didn't work through it the right way or going or do my due diligence. I'm not talking about That's just everything you start is not going to be a success.
Speaker 2: You have to start the process.
Speaker 6: Anyway, because all of your failures will lead you to a success. See, every time you fail at something, it's not a failure, it's a gain learn valuable experience.
Speaker 2: And people don't look at it that way. They looking at failure as finite as the end of a finale, and it's not everybody fails.
Speaker 6: That's the way it works. But I promise you this, if you don't start that, you are going to fail. Stop procrastinating, stop putting it off. I'll give you an example. I was sitting in my hotel the other day and it's been like, I got a few days off before I go back to work, right out here in la and I enjoy my quiet time because I really do enjoy being by myself. You know, my wife is off doing something with some family members, and so I'm out here, and so I spent a lot of time by myself. And it's perfectly fine because I enjoyed being by myself. But I got into this thing where I was just eating bad. I was just ordering stuff just because I hadn't done it in a while. Give me a piece of give me chicken wings. Man, they got M and ms in the snack bar. I'm eating him.
Speaker 2: And finally I just went, hey, man, oh Steve, Steve stee steep where you're going, Man, You got your weight down.
Speaker 6: You're doing good, man. Get a grip on yourself. And instead of saying when I get back home. I'm gonna start again. No, I start now. I got up throughout all their miniums, took them candy bars, got rid of them, called and told.
Speaker 2: The people, bring me extra whole fruit and bring me some nuts.
Speaker 6: So if I'm gonna sit up and snack, I'm gonna eat some fruits or some nuts, some raw nuts. And I just started because listen to me, I've learned, when you delay, you put it off. Man, you find another reason to put it off. Because delaying and procrastination in this habit forming, man, because you can justify anything.
Speaker 2: I ain't got to do that today. I don't have to work out today. I could start next Monday. Well, when next Monday get here, might as well start Thursday, because we got to do all this work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Then Thursday get here. Man, I'm going into the weekend. Let me enjoy this last weekend. I'll get started again on Monday. Then Monday get here, and then you go, hey, you know what, man, maybe tomorrow and then guess what, something happens tomorrow and next thing you know, you've never started. Stop procrastinating.
Speaker 6: Make now the destination, Make now the perfect timing because There is no more perfect time than now, because now is all you really have. You can make a decision about now and it sticks and holes because now it's what we have. Now do it now, y'all. Procrastination is the biggest killer for success. It just kills success. Stop stop doing it to yourself. And procrastination only hurts you, folks. I am telling you, we have got to get going. You have got to get started. And it's just listen, man, pay attention to the voice that's inside you. Your voice inside you wants to be happy. The voice inside you wants to be successful. It really does, and it beckons and it calls you all the time. Stop listening to that other voice who has one job to rob you of your destiny. Stop allowing that counter voice to take control. Listen to that inner voice, the righteous side, the good side of you, and start stop procrastinating. I'm telling you, man, and I've had to tell myself that over and over and over. I'll tell you something else I was going through. I just couldn't get motivated. I'd been out the country and I came back home and the jet lag was beating me up. And it lasted a little bit longer and I thought I was jetlagged for like seven days. And I was sitting up in here, man, and I was trying to get motivated. And I told my sons, and I told my trainer, I'm just not motivated to work out right now. I gotta get back. I'm looking for motivation. And I started talking to my staff about it. And my staff starts saying, so, mister Harvey, you look fine now, man, you look great. Don't do nothing. My trainer called me up the next morning said, hey, man, don't listen to them. People that ain't where you at in your life, and that ain't where you trying to be. So why are you listening to them? He said, come on, man, let's get at it. And guess what I started now. I started right then, So just start, everybody, stop procrastinating. It'll serve you well. Those are my closing remarks today. I hope you have a great day today. Here's one way to have a great day. Talk to God today. He would absolutely love to hear from you. Don't matter if it's been a while, just start talking to him. He's available twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: Peace for All.
Speaker 12: Steve Harvey contests no purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey fm dot com. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.