Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, it's well what you want me to say.
Speaker 2: I say it every day. Are you listening? Do you hear me?
Speaker 1: Can you feel me? Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. If you don't know what that means, it's almost self explanatory. Only God can make a day. Now, he'd have made this one. And you hear foid. That means you ought to rejoice and be glad in the fact that you in this day because you don't have to be here cause two things you don't have control over the day, and you be in here them two things out of your control, and the fact that you get to be here and in it, that's why you ought to be glad.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm gonna say. Leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Steve Arther Marty Show, Shely Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica, put your hand down off the zoom monicle, Junior, and the legend that is Nephew Tommy.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like they're activated today. I just you know what, you know what, you know what? You know what.
Speaker 1: That's not true. We've been in a hard way. Something wrong with Steve when you don't come to work. Don't nobody say nothing to you. We've got we've been worried about its addition, flights you done booked online for thirty five dollars.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody say nothing else there? We can hear it. Come sitting up and.
Speaker 1: Wearing all these baseball has and the head bands and stuff, trying to throw us all minute, yo, mona. But now we gotta respond to that chirly sitting over here with our eyes like they.
Speaker 2: Small, and everybody scared of collar, so sad of me, scared me. Don't look at you.
Speaker 1: Look at that out there, see that right there, and see that tone.
Speaker 2: That's that tone, that's that label for black women. Don't put that out there like that. About if I would, it was two others I skipped over on this year. Yeah, but your mind today.
Speaker 3: No, See, he can't take you.
Speaker 2: You don't want to have a conversation. This is my show opening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did ask you all nothing on this here, Junior something Now he out of town.
Speaker 4: I don't want I want y'all laughing. I'm serious about this though I'm having a moment. I just really I really don't want to be a crisis. I don't want I don't want to be unattracted no more. I don't want to be attracted no more unattractive?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh no no, no, held on, hold, let me stop right here, say a lot of time. You stop not wanting that. It's here, it's locked in. You do, don't you?
Speaker 3: Damn the fifty encourage him, see that.
Speaker 2: I can promise you you're going to get all cuta at this point.
Speaker 4: You promise.
Speaker 3: You have to encourage him.
Speaker 1: The fact that you unattractive though you've accepted that, that's what bothered me. Yeah, and why you ain't bothering us. Yeah, your last chance at an attractor was around twelve.
Speaker 3: If you don't make that flip at twelve, it's Friday. You see what kind of show this is gonna be? Bring it, bring it, bring it. Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, the ignorance continues. We'll hear from the nephew would run that brank back right after this. You're listening morning show