Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and Entertainment News Essence reveals its Sexiest Men of the Moment issue.
Speaker 2: See if you're in there, nephew.
Speaker 1: Up the moment.
Speaker 3: No no, no it the decade surprised.
Speaker 2: Two of US.
Speaker 1: Rapper de Baby claims he was sexually assaulted and he posted the video to prove it, and attorney Ben Crump has inked a seven figure deal. That's right, I said seven figure deal to write a series of crime novels. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the clo This is from Stella and fort Worth Cellar right to My husband had a stack of ones in his gym bag, and he told me therefore, the homeless people he passes on his way to the gym, my husband is not good. So why did he have a bag full of dollars? Is he spending money at the gym?
Speaker 3: Well, some of them, some of them people on the way home, don't have clothes.
Speaker 2: He did not die to you on the way home.
Speaker 3: He uses them singles for people who need clothes. Yeah, and some of them people on his way to the house. I'm not saying where he stopped to see all these people, but some of them people don't have clothes, and he tries to reward them.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, So he's not spending money at the gym.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no. The only time people ain't got no clothes on at the gym is theay in locker room, and they in locker room.
Speaker 1: They got the ship right, all right, all right, stella, all right.
Speaker 2: Moving on to one in Petersburg.
Speaker 1: One says, my wife and I haven't had sex since our son started walking because she's scared he'll walk in on us while we're having sex. I'm sure are eleven months old, won't know what we're doing if he does walk.
Speaker 2: In on us.
Speaker 1: And would he be traumatized or not?
Speaker 2: That's the question. Yeah, yeah, he gonna need a little therapy.
Speaker 1: At eleven months.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, first of all, you know, first of all, my wife is lying to you. Thank you. You need to work through that.
Speaker 3: Y'all ain't having sex because he might walk in or because unless he's sleep walking all night. They we don't have a problem. That's really your problem.
Speaker 2: Would he need.
Speaker 3: Your baby unless your baby sleepwalking? This really ain't an issue, So dog, you really need to find out and it ain't really since the baby started walking. Come on, now, I've heard a lot of stuff. You know, we ain't had sex since the baby started walking. Well, ain't y'all planning on the baby to keep walking? So no one look like you out homie now unless she's breaking this up in the piers like the next time you have sex and when he started riding a two wheel bit and there's hope for you. But if she then based it just on the baby not walking, you out of luck because hopefully and you have a healthy baby for years and years to come, and the baby and walk cross stages and graduate a few times and play sports and all of that. So, yeah, can find you somebody else.
Speaker 2: Dog it cooks the role. Yeah, I'll hell you. I ain't having section you because the baby was tied to walk. Well, ain't the baby gonna keep walking right now?
Speaker 1: So it's over.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: You're done with that one. This is from Renee and Annapolis, who writes, I'm thirty three years old and married. I had sex with my hairstylist. She also braids my husband's hair, so my husband has to sit in the same chair that me and the stylist has sex in. Do I have to find a new hairstylist, or should I find my husband a new one?
Speaker 3: What you know? I don't know how you ducking around? What the deal is? Yeah, because you having sex with your hairstocks in the chair that your husband get his hair braided in. I see it as how your husband don't know this. I don't see what the problem is. But the problem is you and your hairstyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, what you might be surprised when you find out is everybody been in that chair.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, there you go.
Speaker 3: You might not be the only one doing the hairstyle and lady surprise, yes, too much.
Speaker 2: If we all getting out had done in.
Speaker 3: This chair, Yeah, you were going to get in another chair?
Speaker 2: Do you maybe he liked the chair? I'm with time.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, I hope he is. I hope he's in that chair with you. Y'all doing the same person. Congratulations?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Junior drinking out a coffee cup with a k on it? What's up with you though? Let me see that on the day.
Speaker 2: Too, And he's drinking out of red and white cup.
Speaker 3: Ain't playing today? He's drinking a red and white cup on this show with a k on it? Dog on you're gonna put your time in that. But we don't do that up in here. He know who the hell we is here?
Speaker 2: I do know who y'all are. Okay, bring another cup in here with a k on it? Oh my god, why don't you just put a diamond on the k to so clear? All right? Don't go moving on?
Speaker 1: Last one, Steve, this is from Cheyenne and Gret.
Speaker 2: Let's get it started in hell.
Speaker 1: Cheyenne says, I've been dating a man for two months and I pulled up at his house and saw a mouse run by the side door, and I asked him if he has a problem with mice. He acted shocked and said it's the first time he's seen the first time he's seen one. Do you think he has more mice?
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you so.
Speaker 3: If you saw that mouse in the daytime, let me tell you what's gonna happen when he get dog outside. What it's gonna be congested traffic in there at night. Remind me that time I spent that night at this comedian's house, boy Lemertation, I set up all nightwear mice in that.
Speaker 2: It was so many mice in this house.
Speaker 3: They was everywhere with I got a fold a weight chair off the wall and set it up in the middle of the floor and putting my feet up in the other chok fold away chair because I needed to have something steel. Because they were climbing on couches up the backs of curtains across the top of the curtain. Run oh, look your seal, get out of there.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm sitting up in here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It was so many mice in it. Man, looked like the four five out in La have to wait.
Speaker 3: Move hold here, get off me, sit me running over here that were bumping up into each other.
Speaker 2: I said, I've never been so scared in my whole life. So it's just some more mice. Ain't ever just one mice. Mice. Mice a matter of fact, is spelled plural, am i mice. It always be broken up.
Speaker 1: So fast, All right, Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show.