Speaker 1: It's time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 2: What you got Junior?
Speaker 3: The Masters is all weekend. We're trying to see if Tiger Woods can get this six jacket. But you know what Tiger thinks. He thinks Roy McElroy could be the favorite to win. Yeah, you know it'd be his first jacket. But just for Tiger to say that, that's how cool Tiger is. He gonna give credit to somebody else. He got five of them.
Speaker 1: I guess you know six, Let's get six.
Speaker 2: Let's don't get you.
Speaker 1: He's just talking. He don't want Roy to win. He want to win. He's just saying something.
Speaker 3: He just saying, Yeah, goat, he's the goat. He is man, he is, So we're really hoping for that man. John Cali Parry left the University of Kentucky and went to the University of Arkansas to be the head basketball coach. You know, University Kentucky lost to Oak Wind in the first round of the NCAAA Tournament, but he got a five year, seven million dollar deal. I wouldn't be mad, but take a listen to what he said about his team.
Speaker 1: Say, well, rebuilt, yet there may not be a roster. I gotta put a roster together.
Speaker 2: No, you're laughing, that's not funny.
Speaker 3: I just I just slept with the team.
Speaker 1: There were three guys in there and they were in the portal was dog. They only have one player from last year, one player and he was a walk on. Yeah. They have no players at Arkansas.
Speaker 3: None really no players?
Speaker 1: Is this transfer a portal?
Speaker 3: Man? Is this is this like the new way were would have to start doing battleball because these n il deals are they?
Speaker 1: It's the way it is. Yeah, that's why Nick Saban quick because he don't know how to do that. M hmm. See. Nick Saban had to leave because he old school. He wants supreme command. He can't control them kids. He got to get out and he's done.
Speaker 3: And then you know, kids ain't pumming over there if they ain't got no deal, if there's some money on the table, they don't want the money.
Speaker 1: Well see they got money at Arkansas though they could draw money because that tyson Chicken is day.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'm telling you man, they don't have a lot.
Speaker 1: That's what Chicken player. Yeah. See. And and that dude run everything at arkinsas he the bigger he he the biggest supporter. They gonna get players.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get some players. Yeah, who you know the chicken Arkansas boy stopped no money down now.
Speaker 3: Also, man, Dak Prescott could be out in Dallas as he does not have a contract past this season. They say Dallas could be in the market looking for a quarterback this draft.
Speaker 1: So uh, you know, they just said that on sports citting yesterday, Julie. But they got who they're gonna get.
Speaker 3: Oh man, we're gonna have to see him just when the draft get there.
Speaker 1: When the draft. We're looking good though, Who're looking real good? Though? Time looking real good? We had that same super Bowl title put on us, all right, Junior, thank you. Coming up at the top of the hour, a man is mad after his brother in law is seasoned his ribs. Oops, he needs some advice, Steve, I know you're the man for that. Right after this, you don't touch my meat. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.