Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: The first issue of Essence Magazine's Sexiest Men of the Moment is being released this month, and the first May June cover stars Damson, Indrest and Russell Wilson. Damson is pictured in a wine colored leather suit shirtless. Essence describes Damson as take this in the foundation of a man. He stands six to one, with deep auburn skin and a pearly smile that glistens like ultra violent rays of charcoal mines in the deepest sands off the coast of Nigeria.
Speaker 3: You better describe it, you described.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, saint, it is that deep, says Essence.
Speaker 2: His charm is tangible, his infectiousness is palatable, His future is limitless.
Speaker 3: To think all of been palatable. I don't know why, but I got will be. It's a lot of that description.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is his his pearly smile that described raised.
Speaker 1: Come on the uh I am the ivory host skin. I am the uh po. Yeah, I'm the ivory coast glistening skin. I am the melon of a yellow meat watermelon. I am let me see, I'm a lot of good stuff. I am the cream of nature of elotion. I'm just I'm so stupid. H What what else am I?
Speaker 3: I'm like, you want me to give you one described.
Speaker 5: The way abbreviation of leak, little flower, of stupidity, of splendor, a microcosm. Yeah, everything that is idries.
Speaker 3: Use bouquet. Use bouquet, a bouquet of a boot neil. I said, that's a bootle nil of wonderment of what? Okay, okay, wonderment. Use lavender. I like that you lad a lavender of laughter?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was actually pretty good.
Speaker 3: A sprinkle of stupidity spread out over everything. Okay, now put us clip clips. Oh the size and height.
Speaker 5: Over a yard stick that has been eclipsed down to a foot and a half.
Speaker 3: You better use your word. Come on, j junior.
Speaker 5: Wow, here we go another eclipse half moving.
Speaker 3: Slowly moving into a full eclipse.
Speaker 4: Help about like.
Speaker 3: I can describe me real fast? Go sit your fuller ass down over there. That's what you grew up. He has come to the realization.
Speaker 1: I just told you. He ain't really come to the realization. He just tried to throw it out before you do it. Yes, all that is I had picked up on that game. That's why you wear a lot of hats.
Speaker 4: Okay, now you describe your uncle Tommy.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, let me see him the Essence.
Speaker 1: Come on the essence of Let me show you what that potato formation. Uh, the the caterpillar mustachical.
Speaker 3: What's a dollar size in there? Puts some money in there? Come one described.
Speaker 1: He is the cash flow of lemlitness. Yes, yes, yes, he is the filter dollar of of elegance.
Speaker 3: He is uh a roll of quarters.
Speaker 2: All right, we're talking about the Essence magazine May June issue of the Sexiest Men of the Moment.
Speaker 4: We talked about jamslers.
Speaker 2: We also want to shout out our good friend, attorney Ben Crump. He's inked a seven figure deal with Bantam Books to write a series of crime novels. The novels will center around the character bo Lee Cooper, a black civil rights attorney that tackles heart wrenching cases of corruption and injustice. The novels will highlight Crump's decades of courtroom experience.
Speaker 4: Thank you, oh.
Speaker 2: Steve, Yeah he does, he does. Congratulations to Ben Crump. We love you. Check this out, guys. The rapper the Baby recently posted on ig that he was sexually assaulted, and he has the video to prove it.
Speaker 3: In the video, The baby is.
Speaker 2: At a gas station sitting in his Rolls Royce with the driver side door open, when a lady, which is who's older than he is, asked him for a selfie. She then he sits on his laps takes a selfie. The baby called her out by saying, you're sitting on my lap with it. Then you can hear the lady tell him quote I want to f and f U. And after that she got up and leaned into the car and groped his midsection. The video talked about all this and displayed all this the entire encounter. The baby said to his passenger sitting at his right, she sexually assaulted me. Then he said anything for you, auntie before driving off.
Speaker 3: Wow, anything for you, auntie? Yeah, drove off that you killed the sexual assault right there sounded like a lot like Coscent.
Speaker 4: Coming up. Steve, the nephew has a question for you. Right after this, you're listening Morning show