Speaker 1: All right, Carla, what are you and Roscoe up to this morning?
Speaker 2: You're going back and forth about something? Girl, we're going more?
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what time of time going with? What do big man?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Lady?
Speaker 1: We're going on?
Speaker 3: You got what's going on? College?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Roscoe? What's going on? Ain't nothing going on? Sap me.
Speaker 1: I know that's right, I know that's right. All right, Roscoe, I want to do something different today. I want to do double play.
Speaker 2: Friday double play.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you an artist, two titles songs. I want you to sing them back to back.
Speaker 4: Okay, I gotta make sure I know them now.
Speaker 2: To go ahead and listen to you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take you back the dramatics. The first one is in the rain all.
Speaker 3: Least double go outside.
Speaker 2: The rate.
Speaker 4: It may sound crazy, but I want to go outside in the rage.
Speaker 2: Or what else? You need?
Speaker 1: What you see, what you see, what you get a.
Speaker 3: Real log and what you see is what you're getting now, Baby, back and read.
Speaker 4: It's the best thing yet, the best thing yet. Oh turn it.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know some people a plastic.
Speaker 2: Some people.
Speaker 4: Some people have parts of storm, you know, let me live it everything the last night some peep some peep.
Speaker 3: Some people are up to no good. Uh yeah, I love it, Rosco.
Speaker 1: Here we go you hot double play fried they Roscoe. Stevie wonders as around to some no sheep revolve.
Speaker 3: And the Caesars No to blooming early Ma.
Speaker 4: Just his kindness knows, no shame, no, through all your joy and pain that are be loving you allways, Tomorrowville, the mystery up, Tomorrow Rose and passing.
Speaker 3: We'll grow older every day. He uh huh. So I know deep in my mind is love of me.
Speaker 4: I'm left behind, and I'll be loving you always until the night be comes this day, Always until the trees and see you just up and fly away, always until the Paris living dolphins live and see he always until you dream of life and life being comes up. Dreams didn't know the true love? Shut up boy, right Straw, Now.
Speaker 3: Just go, Stevie.
Speaker 1: Wonder all I do, Oh dude.
Speaker 4: Years think about you. I think about you, babyy.
Speaker 2: Too much for you, BLL. I know all that I played the music as many.
Speaker 3: A day, all right, Look do play Friday.
Speaker 2: That's do this thing. Bill Withers.
Speaker 1: Lovely day and a.
Speaker 5: Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, A lovely day.
Speaker 3: Try to hit him quick?
Speaker 2: Last one?
Speaker 3: Who is he?
Speaker 2: And what dom o?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: We passed and je hey has tryed to steal me.
Speaker 2: He down doom too And when I looked.
Speaker 4: At you, you look gay through ground.
Speaker 2: Let me speak here.
Speaker 3: I don't know who he is, but I bet that you do.
Speaker 1: You're listening
Speaker 3: Morning show