Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you a story, and it's one that is becoming all too normal. You may know the name that I'm about to say. It's a name of a reporter, a reporter who spent many years on Fox and then went to CBS. This reporter, by the name of Catherine Heritage, is a amazing reporter that actually does real journalism.
Speaker 2: One of the things that she did.
Speaker 1: At CBS News was she reported often on the corruption of the Biden crime family. All of a sudden, CBS Nude News had some layoffs, and the layoffs happened to hit their best reporter, their DC reporter, their political reporter, their reporter, a true journalist that told you what was happening when it came to corruption. Well after she got quote laid off, because that's how you make it seem like there's nothing faarius going on. She has now testified that CBS News not only locked her out of the building, but CBS News also seized all of her files and said that she was working with sources which they then had control of, who they were to expose government corruption. I want to play for you what she had to say, and again I go back to what I was saying about Catherine a moment ago. Catherine is a journalist. She's a journalist that is not pushing a narrative. She is a journalist that pushes the facts. And she was exposing the truth on the Biden crime family, Hunter Biden, the lies of the Biden crime family, and just how involved Joe Biden was with the family's business corruption. This is the first time that she's been able to speak publicly since she was locked out of the building at CBS News, since all of her files were seized by a at CBS stas. I'm sorry. This is what communists do, right, this is what Marxists do. This is what socialists do. This is what they would do when they're spying on you in other countries like Russia or Venezuela or Cuba. And CBS News did it to their own journalists in the United States of America because apparently she was exposing government corruption on the people that you're not supposed to expose it on, right, Democrats, hard core liberals, and the President of the United States of America. Listen to what she had to say today.
Speaker 3: As you know, in February, I was held in contempt of court for refusing to disclose my confidential sources on a national security story. I think my current situation can help put the importance of the Press Act into context. One of our children recently asked me if I would go to jail, if we would lose our house, and if we would lose our family savings to protect my reporting sources. I wanted to answer that in this United States, where we say we value democracy and the role of a vibrant and free press, that it was impossible, but I could.
Speaker 4: Not offer that assurance.
Speaker 3: The Bipartisan Press Act, which came out of this House Committee, would put an end to the sort of legal jeopardy that I have experienced firsthand in the federal courts, and without the legislation, more journalists will run to the uncertainty of the contempt gauntlet in the future. This legislation will provide protections for every working journalist in the United States now and for the next generation. The legislation provides strong protections at the federal level for reporters and their sources. It would block litigants and federal government from prying into a reporter's files except when there's an imminent threat of violence, including terrorism and in defamation cases. At the state level, similar rules are already in place to protect press freedom. It is my sincere hope that the passage of the Press Act will provide similar protection at the federal level. I hope that I am the last journalist who has to spend two years in the federal courts fighting to protect my confidential sources. My current situation arises from a Privacy Act lawsuit.
Speaker 4: I am only a witness in the case.
Speaker 3: It is not common for these cases to reach the stage of holding a reporter in contempt, but when such cases happen, they have profound consequences, impacting every journalist in the United States. Forcing a reporter to disclose confidential sources would have a crippling effect on investigative journalism because without reliable assurances of confidentiality, sources will.
Speaker 4: Not come forward.
Speaker 3: The First Amendment provides protections for the press because an informed electorate is at the foundation of our democracy. If con forces are not protected, I fear investigative journalism is dead. Each day I feel the weight of that responsibility. As you know, I was held in contempt of court for upholding the basic journalistic principle of maintaining the pledge of confidentiality to my sources. I have complete respect for the federal court and the judicial process, and I'm not here to litigate the case. It will play out before the appellate court in Washington, d c. But the fact that I have been fighting in the courts for two years and that I am now facing potentially crippling fines of eight hundred dollars a day to protect my reporting sources underscores the vital importance of the Press Act.
Speaker 1: I want to just pause there, and I want you to think about what this reporter who's now again trying to protect her sources, exposing government corruption, being locked out of her own office by CBS News and having her reporting file sees, and now having the threat of financial ruin at eight hundred dollars a day day, being held in contempt for refusing to give up her sources, which is her right to do in a free press in America. There is something that is happening now. We saw this with an undercover CIA FBI guy a few days ago talking about how, yeah, they find people, they put them on their hit lists, and they basically try to put them into financial ruin. We've seen this in real time against Donald Trump. You look at President Donald Trump, and what did the Democrats say? Okay, we're afraid we can't beat him, so we could bankrupt him. Maybe we can just lock him up and put him in jail. Putting and locking up your political opponents is what Vladimir Putin does. And then, by the way, he'll kill you if that doesn't work. He just did it. He just killed his opposition leader. Dictators and tyrants kill people. They lock people up, They put them in jail to silence them, and then they take their longings from them. Now are We're supposed to be a free country, But based on what we're witnessing right now, we are no longer a free country. We are no longer a country where you have the right to protect your witnesses. And as a as a journalist, by the way, and I'm not let me rephrase that, I'm not a journalist. I'm a I'm a commentator. But I have people that come to me as a whistleblower that I will protect and I shouldn't have to worry that I'm going to go to jail. I shouldn't and they shouldn't have to worry. And I want you to also think about what messages sends two whistleblowers. You look at the irs whistleblowers that came out against the Biden families, and many of them were actually liberal saying what we just witnessed with the Biden family is is total corruption and cover up at the highest levels. Look at the people that came forward and have exposed a sweetheart deal of the Biden crime family which not only was going to let Joe Biden off the hook, but it was going to let Hunter Biden off the hook. And then it was going to give him immunity for any future prosecutions for any crimes that were committed by him in the past. That deal fell apart because it was exposed and there was a judge that was at least honest enough to say, this is insane and no, this is not ideal that I will accept from the federal government. But what we are now witnessing in real time is that if there is someone that they don't like that they want a silence, the government can spy on you. They can set you up or as it was described by that undercovered person the other day, and give you a nudge, right, They can then tie you up in litigation, they can financially bankrupt you. And that's no different than what this reporter, catherin Heritage is testifying. She's saying, I was protecting my confidential sources, and now they're holding me in contempt. And now they're saying because I was exposing and had multiple sources that said they were concerned that by working with me to expose corruption and misconct they would be identified and exposed. They're also sending a message, well, hey, don't take the risk, sources, because eventually we'll get to you too, because we're going to get to the reporter.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of reporters out there.
Speaker 1: That would not stand by this hardcore like Catherine has done to protect their witnesses. There's a lot of reporters that wouldn't have the cojones and to stand up to a corrupt government system. But the message now is clear, and why I wanted you to hear what Catherine just had to say is that in America today, the message that's being sent now by federal prosecutors who are holding her in contempt, who are going to be charging her eight hundred dollars a day, is that if you are another reporter out there, you better pay attention, right if you're a conservative out there, so dif what they're doing with Donald Trump, you better pay attention. How many people can can withstand what Donald Trump has gone through? I mean, luckily Donald Trump is a man that has money. Could I withstand what he's gone through financially? No, I would be in ruins a lot faster. And he was almost in financial ruins. And they were trying to do it and they're still trying to do it right. But the message are sending us clear. Okay, maybe Catherine can can stand up to us, but you can't. Little reporter in Washington, d c. Or a little reporter in Paduca, Conduck. You're a little reporter in Memphis, Tennessee, or a little reporter in San Antonio, Texas, or or somewhere on the border that's gonna expose government corruption.
Speaker 2: At the border. You can't do it. We'll put you in financial ruin.
Speaker 1: And oh, by the way, here is the message to the people that are thinking about coming forward and giving you this information.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find you too.
Speaker 1: You're not really going to be silent, You're not really going to be anonymous sources. No, no, No, we're gonna identify you. The government's gonna identify you, and we're gonna come after you. We're gonna expose you. We're gonna make your life hell. So don't come out and be a source about government corruption. Don't expose what you're saying that's being done that is wrong, because if.
Speaker 2: You do, we will find you.
Speaker 1: We will come after the person you're telling, and they're gonna roll on you and give us the files that we need. That is what Catherine is saying happen to her, and this is what is happening to other journalists, and they're saying. Basically, journalists I know are saying, I can't get people in the government to talk to me anymore when it comes to government corruption. Now they'll leak to me right things that won't get them in trouble, But outside of that, they're not gonna expose government corruption. The reason why they're not going to do it is because it can put them in financial ruin.
Speaker 2: And if they do right, if they do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna know who you are anyway. We're gonna know who you are, and we're gonna come after you no matter what. Listen to this part of what Catherine had to say.
Speaker 3: When you go through major life events as I have in recent weeks, losing your job, losing your company health insurance, having your reporting files seized by your former employer and being held in contempt.
Speaker 4: Of court gives you clarity.
Speaker 3: The First Amendment, the protection of confidential sources, and a free press are my guiding principles.
Speaker 4: They are my north star.
Speaker 3: When I was laid off in February, an incident reinforced in my mind the importance.
Speaker 4: Of protecting confidential sources.
Speaker 3: CBS News locked me out of the building and seized hundreds of pages of my reporting files, including confidential source information.
Speaker 2: Seized CBS News.
Speaker 1: The scumbags at CBS News seized her files, her confidential sources, locked out of the building, and sees hundreds of pages of my reporting files, including confidential source information. All because she was an actual journalist.
Speaker 2: It's not a hack.
Speaker 1: All because they wanted to make it clear that you can't really expose the Biden crime family or any other liberals that are corrupt in our government, because if you do, we will fire the reporter and then we will let the Feds know who it was you were talking to. Imagine being one of those confidential sources that is risking it all to expose government corruption. And then you find out the reporter you're talking to has been fired or let go, and all of the documents that she said trust me now are in the hands of that corrupt organization, CBS News, and more than likely are now in the hands of the federal government. Well, there's a clear message now, not only if you're a confidential source and we want to find out who you are, we'll just go after the reporter and force them in a submission. Now she is facing fines of eight hundred dollars a day for contempt of court charges against her for not giving up her sources. But now we found out what happened with CBS News, We now know the meanists broadcasting network. CBS News locked her out of the building, seized all of her files, and said that she was working with sources to expose government corruption. Much of that corruption was the Biden crime family. CBS News' decision to seize my reporting records crossed a red line, she said that she believed should never be crossed by any media organization. But guess what now, if you're a confidential source, are you going to take the risk and listen to the last thing.
Speaker 2: She says.
Speaker 3: The litigation and being held in contempt have taken a tool on me and my career.
Speaker 4: This is not a battle you can fight alone.
Speaker 3: I am grateful for the support of fellow journalists and multiple First Amendment organizations, including the Reporter's Committee for Press Freedom, the Freedom of the Press Foundation, the Coalition for Women in Journalism, the Night First Amendment Institute, the Society of Professional Journalists, as well as the Columbia Journalism School, of which I am a graduate. I have also been fortunate to have the support from my former employer as I continue to fight this case.
Speaker 4: Not many journalists could count on a former.
Speaker 3: Employer, in this case, Fox News, to support a costly and vigorous defense of the First Amendment. That is why the Press Act comes at the right time, when independent journalism and news platforms are expanding opportunities for reporting diverse voices that strengthen our democracy. I know I joined many journalists who are encouraged by the recent comments of the Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, who said he hopes to have the legislation through the Senate and on the President's desk.
Speaker 4: This year.
Speaker 3: I deeply appreciate the committee's commitment to this legislation and holding this public hearing.
Speaker 1: You look at what she's done, and I want to be clear, this woman is amazing. But how many other journalists don't have what she has a former employer and Fox News channel that will stand by you in this case that she's involved in now that could bankrupt her. And how many journalists don't have all those organizations, including journalism schools that will stand behind you because you've been such a rock star reporter for decades. And then what reporter out there now is going to ever trust trust CBS News ever again? I think what we now know and I think it's pretty clear, is it. Catherine Herriage is an individual that was brave enough to do her job the right way. But if you're at CBS News now, are you going to be as brave as her?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Because CBS News sent a very clear message, we don't do journalism here. We do propaganda here. We are a machine of the state. CBS News is state media who's ever in charge on the left and the government. That's what we report on, That's who we report two. CBS News doesn't do journalism journalism is and I've been saying this for a long time, and people say to me, oh, show me proof that there is bias media, right, that there's a bias media out there, and we want to see the.
Speaker 2: Proof of that. Show me the proof. Here's the proof, folks.
Speaker 1: Another example example nine five hundred and fifty three in the last year of bias in the media. This is the bias in the media. This is what happens when it comes to bias in the media. And what CBS News has said is, Hey, we work for the Democratic Party. We are state media of the Biden and if you call us and you tell us that we've got a reporter that we need to get rid of, we'll get rid of them.
Speaker 2: And if you need their.
Speaker 1: Files to find out who's leaking and who's talking inside the government, we'll get those for you too. That is CBS News seizing er files. This is something that would have been on a mass.
Speaker 2: Five years ago.
Speaker 1: But when Donald Trump broke Washington and when he broke the media in twenty sixteen, these are the repercussions for that. Okay, these are the repercussions for exactly that. This is the fallout of Joe Biden or I should say if Donald Trump, excuse me, winning in sixteen, Donald Trump broke the media, Donald Trump broke the deep state, and now they're fighting back like never before. And this is how they're doing it. She had her stuff locked up and they said you're out of here, and she wasn't allowed to take her stuff with her, and then they rummaged through her stuff. I mean, if I do my show in a studio and I have my locker and my stuff's locked up and then they have access to it, doesn't matter. I mean, this goes back to ethics and journalism like CBS News, and what they just did is corruption at the highest level, seizing her files and then and then rummaging through her reporting and finding out who she was talking to, and god knows who else they gave all.
Speaker 2: That information to. This is not her fault.
Speaker 1: There's also a lot of information that's on a laptop, right, I mean, are on your computer that is locked. But if they own that computer, they see they can seize that as well. And again this is about intimidation, saying to every journalists out there, hey, don't do a really good job, just do an average job. Don't don't push too many buttons. Okay, just just just push one or two buttons, just kind of tell the stories. And if there's something that's smaller, little, then you can do that, Okay, But but don't really go all in.
Speaker 2: And whatever you.
Speaker 1: Do, don't challenge the most powerful areas or leaders in our government if they are Democrats. That is the message that CBS News just sent. And they sent not just that message, but a message to every other journalist. Imagine if you're an independent journalist. Imagine if you're like a small journalist. Imagine if you're an up and coming journalist at an organization. Now, can you imagine how many stories are going to be silenced because of what just happened at CBS News. Because what they're gonna say is if I if I'm risking my livelihood to basically be a whistleblower, or I'm risking my career by helping you expose what I'm witnessing. Okay, and CBS News will do this to their top political reporter. What are the chances tomorrow I'm gonna give this story to someone that's that's a lot smaller, slim to none. Yes, Well, and that was the betfort of us not having computers back then because everything was on paper. Look, I think you can certainly go back to that if that, but I don't think that fixes the problem. And there's also the other thing is right now, how much is the government just flat out spying on people when they want to know what they're doing. There doesn't seem to be any repercussions for spying. Are listening in or wire tapping or doing anything to any person now that you want to get intel out of the government is no longer of the people for the people, by the people. It is a government that is now taking over. I've said this on the show before and I'll say it again. Listen to me when I tell you this. The Democratic Party is dead. They are no longer a democratic party. They are Marxists, they are socialists, and they are communists, and they are masquer rating Okay, they are masquerating around as Democrats. They are no longer democrats. They are Marxist, they are socialists, they are communists, and they are not here to help you. They are Marxist, they are socialists, they are communists, and they want a government that controls the press the same way it does in Russia or Cuba.
Speaker 2: Or Venezuela or.
Speaker 1: China, and they want a KGB force in America, which is what they've created with a deep state that is constantly reminding the public and the workers of the government, you better be quiet and do what we tell you to do, and if you don't, we'll come after you. And hell, we're so powerful now, we'll even lock up a former president of the United States of America and Donald Trump. And if you think you can withstand financially what it's going to cost to defend yourself, well, hey, look at Donald Trump. We've almost taken everything from him. That's the message, do you I mean, I'll say one last thing about this, Donald Trump. Do you understand he was hours away from and being in financial ruin because of a corrupt system in New York. He was literally hours away from having his property seized from him in the most incredible display of government corruption that I've seen in my entire lifetime, where they were like, we are just going to take everything from you all because you're running for president and we're afraid we can't beat you on election day, so we're going to destroy your life. We are going to destroy everything that you've done, and we're going to take it all from you. That is what our federal government and that is what our state governments are now saying to anyone that is powerful or strong and standing up for democracy, standing up for freedom of speech, standing up for freedom expression, standing up for First and Second Amendment rights.
Speaker 2: And if you're a journalist and you get.
Speaker 1: A phone call and it's from somebody high up in our government that says, I need to tell you about corruption, and I need to know that you're gonna protect me no matter what. The days of Woodward and Bernstein are over. They will seize your files, and the government will come in and they will find out who you are, and then they will come after you and they may even lock you up. And oh, by the way, journalists, we'll cost you eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred dollars a day in contempt.
Speaker 1: If you don't give us what we tell you, which is give us your source, and then we'll maybe get you fired or quote laid off. Now I go back to what I said about Donald Trump and what Donald Trump went through and what he's going through. Now, this is a game plan, and it's one of it full blown intimidation.
Speaker 2: This is what, by the way, they did with a lot of.
Speaker 1: People that were in and around January the sixth who were not insurrectionists. Okay, there was people I could watch them and see them on video that cross the line. There are people that attack lawn Horsement on January the sixth, and they should be held accountable for what they did. They should be held accountable. But there was a lot of peaceful protesters that were there. And you have the right to protest in a free country. But we're not a free country anymore. And that's also the signal that our deep state and our government is sending to us. If we don't like you, if you get out of line, if you say too much, if you do too much, we are then going to come after you. Let me give you another example of the corruption that I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to.
Speaker 1: Do with with with with with Catherine and CBS News or even Donald Trump. But did you see what Vice President Kamala Harris said about the new ATF rule forcing background checks on private gun sales.
Speaker 2: Did you see this?
Speaker 1: She's excited because this is another example of the deep state. This is another example of government total control. Listen to what she said at the White House Office.
Speaker 6: Hey, everybody, so as the head of the White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention. I'm very i to tell you that as of today, we are closing the gun show loophole. Basically, we are requiring that anybody who sells guns as a dealer has to do background checks. And what we know this is going to save lives. So it's an important step forward. We got more to do. We need to pass an assault weapons ban, we need red flag laws and universal background checks.
Speaker 5: But good news to report today.
Speaker 2: Take care, good news to report today.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm one of those that's warned about the slippery slope, you know, the slippery slope where you give an inch and they'll take a mile. You notice how fast the slippery slope here became reality, Like, hey, we just want to let you know, is the woman who's taking away America's guns. Were getting even better at this, We're getting closer to accomplishing this. We are excited at this new ATIF rule forcing background checks some private gun sales. So I'm very excited to tell you that today we are closing the gun show loophole, as she describes it.
Speaker 2: And then says, don't worry now, what's next?
Speaker 1: Right, slippery slope We're gonna go after those assault were rifles.
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do next.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're so excited to tell you these assault rifles they're coming next, folks were coming for you. I never thought I would see a day in America where I would watch my rights be taken away so quickly. And there's so many people that are just sitting on their aas's doing nothing about it.
Speaker 2: And the tests for this was COVID.
Speaker 1: There was a certain point where the lockdowns weren't about not knowing what to do or the fear of the unknown. It was about what can we get away with and how far can we take people's freedoms and rights. It was a test case and what we can get away with? And what they realized was the government realized at all different levels, the government realized and the corrupt people in our government realize there are so many Americans that are just so stupid, that are so obsessed with staring into their cell phones and not paying attention to what's happening around them and not caring that their rights are being.
Speaker 2: Just absolutely destroyed.
Speaker 1: There are so many people that are just put their heads in the sand and are incredibly incompetent, that are incredibly stupid, and that don't care that their rights are being taken away from them, that they can get away with doing the things that they're now getting away with.
Speaker 2: I go back to COVID. I warned you of this.
Speaker 1: There was a certain moment during COVID and the lockdowns that was not about your safety. It was about will they say no to this? Remember when they told you couldn't go to church, and they were like, oh my gosh, guys.
Speaker 2: We can. We can control these people with everything. Rememberhen they told you, let's try this.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna tell people they gotta shut down their businesses and go bankrupt.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: The people didn't even fight back when we told them that we're gonna shut down their businesses.
Speaker 2: They're gonna go bankrupt. This is amazing. What else can we get away with?
Speaker 1: Can we tell them that their kids can't get an education?
Speaker 2: Guys? We just told people that they could.
Speaker 1: No longer educate their children in school, and they went along with it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna tell people they got to stand six feet apart from one another. Let's see if that works. Oh my gosh, they'll do that too. They'll stand six feet apart. Then we'll tell them they can't eat out at restaurants, and let's see if we.
Speaker 2: Can get away with that. Oh my gosh, we got away with that too.
Speaker 1: Then we'll tell people that they can't even sit with their family members, they don't live in the same household while they're out eating at thirty percent an occupancy in a restaurant where they must put their mask on in between SIPs, in between bites, and they'll do that too. What they figured out was that the American people right now, we live in such a in a world where so many people are so selfish that they're willing to just stare at their phone and be hypnotized by technology and just saying Okay, I mean, hey, I've got my phone, I've got I've got Instagram, I've got Facebook, I've got Twitter. I'm on my phone. I'm not talking to people anymore. I'm not having conversations with one another. Oh wait, you're here to raid my house. Okay, Well I've got nothing to hide, so it's so big deal raid my house? Oh you wanna you wanna okay, wait, you want to take my guns away from me? Okay, well that's fine. Like I mean, I okay, do that too. You want to take away my business? Oh okay, you can take away my business. Oh wait, you're trying to lock up the president of the United States in America.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm in my phone. They understand that we live in a society now where we are so stupid, we are so distracted by TikTok in Instagram and x and everything else, that we are so wrapped up in these in the in these meaningless memes of life, that no one is noticing except for a few of us that listen to this show and that actually understand what's happening. That we are giving away, that we're not giving away. They're taking away every one of our basic constitutional rights, and they're doing it right before our very eyes, and no one seems to care. Can you imagine what this country would have done if Woodward and Bernstein would have been let go by the Washington Posts.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if they would have been fired in their files would have been seized, or when the Pentagon papers were going down, if they're if the files would have been seized and the sources would have been exposed can you imagine what would have happened if we had a deep state that have turned I will go back to something else that's interesting that that was mentioned recently, Like there's real evidence and and questions that should be asked about what our government did getting rid of JFK. And and there was like a lot of evidence that came out not that long ago, and no one seemed to care that it seems that the government may have been involved in in his assassination. Like where are the big articles being written on that? Where's the big investigations in that?
Speaker 2: Like RK.
Speaker 1: I'll give him credit, like he's brought that up. He's a conspiracy theorist guy in general. But when you look at some of those issues, you're like, what, like, are are we just going to sit here with our heads in the sand until we wake up one day and we don't own our houses anymore? There's no such thing as property rights, there's no such thing as constitutional rights. There's no such thing as a second Amendment anymore, there's no such thing as first Amendment anymore. There's no such thing as is journalism anymore? Like, are we gonna wake up one day and witness what will that moment be like where we can lock up anybody for any reason, we can bankrupt them, the government can come in and quote nudge you in a certain direction, and all this happens, and everybody's fine with it because apparently that's now where we are, and it's happening at the highest levels in front of us, and there doesn't seem to be genuine and.
Speaker 2: Real, authentic outrage.
Speaker 1: And not only are they doing it, they're doing it with videos at the White House, Kama Harris, you know, celebrating the ATIP rule forcing background checks, right, she says, And I guess what the assault weapons ban is next? Like, we're not done there, there's a slippery slip. We're coming after.
Speaker 6: Them background checks and what we know this is gonna save lives.
Speaker 5: So it's an important step forward. We got more to do.
Speaker 6: We need to pass an assault weapons van, we need red flag laws and universal background checks.
Speaker 5: But good news to report today. Take care.
Speaker 2: I love how they say it's gonna save lives.
Speaker 1: You notice that's their mantra now for anything they want to do to take away your rights. Hey, you gotta stand six f A part. It's gonna save lives. Hey, you gotta get the Jab, it's gonna save lives. Hey, you gotta shut down your business. It's gonna save lives. Hey, you gotta not.
Speaker 2: Worship God at church.
Speaker 1: You gotta and and gather where two or more together gonna save lives. Meanwhile, we demand that you give us all your money so it can go to Ukraine and the corruption in Ukraine, because that's the war we're in favor of. Oh, and we got to turn our back on on the Jews in Israel. And and somehow the terrorists who killed all the innocent Jews that were caught on video that was celebrated by the left, we'll defend them. Now we have congresswomen at events where they're chanting death to America.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw that.
Speaker 1: With it was it Rashid to lead this week where they're at our event and they're they're chanting death to America. And she was asked by Today, She's like, oh, this is just corruption at Fox News. I don't answer Fox News's questions when they asked me about me not condemning at my own event people chanting death to America.
Speaker 2: No, we don't, we don't. We don't talk about that.
Speaker 1: I don't answer questions of Fox News because no one else in the government seems to be asking that question. No, no one else in the government or I should say, in the media. Let me rephrase that is asking that question. Where where's CBS News walking up to Rashid to leave, going Hey, just gotta I gotta ask you a question. You had people that's supporting you at your event chanting death to America like that, that's something that we might want to talk about. Nah, we don't talk about that. Why would we talk about that?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why on earth would we would we talk about that? There's no reason to bring that up. Make sure you share this podcast please on social media so that others can hear what's happening, and make sure that subscribe follow our auto download button, and I'll see you back here tomorrow.