Speaker 1: Today versus. Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna play a game. We are going to play a game. I'm gonna ask you questions and see if you know anything.
Speaker 1: All right, I like that, And it's all just being about gen Z. Of course.
Speaker 3: This is a game where we put the generations against each other. And Alexis has been working diligently over by your computer. I started type type type in.
Speaker 2: Type if you mean diligently A little scrambled last minute. Yeah, sure, that's all right, all right, you want to get into it with that self?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I mean sorry, this is going to be the best game.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, right, okay, first question, we are going to talk about the show that just had its twentieth season release in mid March, Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my gosh. I watched this when it verry first came out.
Speaker 1: I was god, how old was I?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Came and five?
Speaker 3: Okay, I was gonna say, I was twenty four and I was living in Spokane, Washington, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I love this show. It's so yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you watched it all the way? You caught up?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, I watched two seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we might want to because it did get renewed for season twenty one.
Speaker 4: Is Meredith Gray still in it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Is she still like three original characters almost or something?
Speaker 4: There is not a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people the home by now, Yeah, are they the same.
Speaker 1: Hair color?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna most importantly talked about doctor Derek Shephard aka Mick Dreamy Patrick Dempsey people Sexiest Man Alive from twenty twenty three. Actually, all right, everyone knows him as mc Dreamy in the show, but he actually wasn't the first choice to play the role. He got it because somebody else turned it down. And so I'm going to give you some options, and you need to tell me who you think was gonna star.
Speaker 4: As the hottest doctor.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Was it a Rob low b Josh Dumal, huh Ce, Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 1: Why are all these is interchangeable?
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, they all have like the same chisel jawline.
Speaker 4: Well, not this person.
Speaker 2: D Jim Carrey what Yeah, that's a little bit Carrie.
Speaker 1: That would be crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean I could see where Jim Carrey because he's actually an amazing actor.
Speaker 1: Remember he did eternal sunshine.
Speaker 3: Of the Spotless Mind. And actually he took an even cable guy. You know, there was funny parts of it, but it's a dark Ye.
Speaker 7: He's a great actor, so.
Speaker 1: That would have been his rain. Okay, So then I'm actually keeping him on the board.
Speaker 2: And you started with Rob m Matthew was too serious.
Speaker 7: But that's why he's perfect.
Speaker 3: For it was I mean, I don't know, I've just been that I'm going to take him out for some reason.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know. I don't like his I don't like the fit for that.
Speaker 2: Not making the cut, Okay, and then who else is on my Latthey McConaughey, No, I'm not going to put him in because here's my issue with that.
Speaker 1: I don't think they would have wanted a Southern accent.
Speaker 7: Because the shows in Seattle.
Speaker 3: Yeahspital is not justin Yeah, No one would ever transplant to.
Speaker 2: See how moved you Dreaming?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was terrible.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna go with Josh Dumal.
Speaker 4: All right, Rick, you are ro.
Speaker 1: Rob really.
Speaker 2: And turned it down to starting the CBS's Doctor Vegas, which got canceled after a month. Rob is quoted as saying if it had been me, the fans wouldn't have called me dreamy known as only Rob Low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I did say that.
Speaker 2: And if you're ever curious how they make up their names, here's a little clip of how mcsteve got his name.
Speaker 5: Why is he suturing his own face to turn me on?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 6: Sexy wants some X rated ex for fractures? No, make steamy they get their names.
Speaker 4: That sounds like how girls. Actually, that's right, that's right. I love that. Okay, Question number two, what do you gotta lat say?
Speaker 2: Next one, we're to talk about a classic actually early two thousands movie, all right, And I'm bringing up because the cast said there.
Speaker 4: Will be a sequel.
Speaker 2: Oh really yep, And also because there's one audio clip from it that was big on TikTok a few months ago that people were.
Speaker 4: Recording selves like a get Ready video too.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm going to play you the clip, and I just need you to name the movie, okay, but I have extra backup clips in case you can't figure it.
Speaker 4: Out from the first one.
Speaker 3: I will say the problem with any early two thousands movie.
Speaker 1: I was pretty drunk during that, so I wasn't out watching.
Speaker 4: A little if you were drunk watching this movie.
Speaker 1: It could have been. It could have been I was partying hard all right.
Speaker 4: Here there is the TikTok audio. Hurry up what I'm ready? You know it too easily.
Speaker 7: I know it because you want to want to sound dumb.
Speaker 1: I know you do know it. I do know that that easy. And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 3: I know her voice as an adult and I know her voice is a kid and the reason is because it's Lindsay Loan and that is freaky friddy.
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks.
Speaker 2: You record yourself like going in your room and you're not going out closed, and then you open the door and being you're like going out outfit and the TikTok.
Speaker 1: So I don't ever put any going out of outfits on anymore. So to bed you could do that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they are going to make a second one, they say, They keep saying it, and then recently they came again.
Speaker 1: I did read that, and I.
Speaker 3: Read that Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan aren't going to switch places because they're both too old now, so they're going to have They're gonna have both have daughters, I guess.
Speaker 4: And they're gonna switch with their daughters.
Speaker 1: They're both gonna switch. That's what I said. Jamie Lee Curtis is going to have another daughter. Yeah, I mean, hey, medicine is amazing. Medicine is amazing. They've made a lot of advancements.
Speaker 7: It better be scientifically correct watching it.
Speaker 2: All right, we're moving on next question. We're going to talk about just the royal family as a whole. Okay, give it to me.
Speaker 4: They're not in the room, don't up, so when.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, gotta let go, gott let go, committed to the horn. All right, there you go. Continue.
Speaker 2: Okay, the king is past, when the Queen rip and kicking, charlesy traveled though.
Speaker 4: Okay, they're a little high maintenance.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: They bring a duplicate of every outfit in case like they get a stain or something on one of them.
Speaker 4: Wow, they bring a black outfit in case someone dies.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: In fact, and a lot of times they sneak.
Speaker 2: In their own alcohol everywhere so they don't get spiked, like no one will like put stuff in there out in public.
Speaker 7: Wow, alcoholics, that's what I do it.
Speaker 1: Sketchy clubs.
Speaker 4: Oh, I shouldn't take them from strangers.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't Okay, but there's one thing I found out that I need you to answer. There's the number one most important thing that they bring everywhere they travel.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a little unique and it's in case of emergency, and I just need you to tell me what it is.
Speaker 1: Hey, the King and Queen of English.
Speaker 4: Nobody else casually travels with.
Speaker 7: This family jewels. And I know it sounds funny because all their your sons means, but like the actual family.
Speaker 4: The King and Queen, whole family, the whole you know what.
Speaker 1: They're so weird.
Speaker 3: Like we were in Scotland and it was right before the coronation of Charles and they have this like stone. It just looks like honestly, it looks like a rock and it's like the Coronation rock.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, that looks like a rock that could be.
Speaker 5: Found on any road side everywhere. And apparently it was going the rock was going to travel from Scotland to London for the coronation and it was this big, huge thing where they would.
Speaker 1: Have Like, so they're weird. They like weird traditions.
Speaker 3: Yes they do, yes, because the rock has to be placed under the throne or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 4: How do they knock on their phones during these corners? Don't know?
Speaker 1: So strange. So what do they have to travel with?
Speaker 4: What if they're like, hey, there could be a wedding.
Speaker 1: We need maybe I'll get again.
Speaker 3: Maybe they travel with instead of like a pack of band aids like I do for my kids, they just travel with an entire medical team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Or.
Speaker 7: What if they get trapped somewhere, like an emergency situation. What if they have like a locksmith around them at all times, kind of like that.
Speaker 1: Or an extra car, a getaway car.
Speaker 3: Maybe they travel I'm gonna say they travel with an extra getaway carriage.
Speaker 4: That's cool. Yeah, just advance.
Speaker 2: It's the most boring voice you're ever going to hear, because every single thing about the royal family was the boring audio of my life. Yeah, okay, discover the secret behind the travels of the British Royalty.
Speaker 1: Why do they always travel with a stock of blood?
Speaker 3: A stock of blood because they can't cross their blood with other people in.
Speaker 4: Case they ever need a blood transfusion.
Speaker 2: They don't want to not be able to find their blood type, so they travel with their blood. It's not the thing you're thinking, you know, they are somewhere where they can't get it right away.
Speaker 5: I'm going to tell you that that's their excuse, and you definitely be steeped in some sort of weird, cheap, the family close type of things.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, when they fly, just on board there, those bloody royals, it's going to get away.
Speaker 1: Probably probably all right there, it is.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being with us on a Saturday. We'll be back Monday with a brand new show. And hey, like subscribe, you know, do the thing share with other people.
Speaker 1: That'd be fantastic. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.