Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Fantasy Football podcast. I'm your host for the day. My name is Scott Bogman. You can follow me on the Twitter at bogmin Sports. I'm joined us always by Pat fitz Morris at FITS Underscore ff on the Twitter Machine. And we have a special guest, one of our favorites. We have him on every year, the author of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio, Matt Waldman. You can find him on the Twitter at Matt Waldman w A L D m A N.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for coming back on and how excited are you? It is your time of year. The portfolio is done and now you just get to sit back and talk about it. The hard part's over. The fun part is here.
Speaker 3: Correct, Absolutely, Scott, And it's a pleasure to be with you and Pat again this year.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the invite.
Speaker 3: It's fun to have folks that I can do a podcast like this on a regular annual basis on this way. So yeah, it's a good time and I'm raring to go.
Speaker 1: Fits.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for the draft? I mean we are two weeks away at this point. It is right there the light is at the end of the tunnel. Are you ready?
Speaker 5: I am ready?
Speaker 6: And like Matt is almost like Matt is the human warning track for the draft because when we have him on our show, we know that we are about to hit the draft. So it's always like great to have him on that officially heralds.
Speaker 5: The start of draft season for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I love having at on and we're about to get a wealth of information and a different perspective. I'm not sure how, because I know there are some people that just absolutely will not pay attention to other outside opinions when they watch.
Speaker 1: Are you that way, Matt?
Speaker 2: Are you a guy that says, look, I'm going to go into my bubble, I'm gonna evaluate, and then I'll come out of the bubble and see what everybody else is saying. Or do you take in other opinions, like during the process as you're making the rookie scouting portfolio.
Speaker 4: I'll put it to you this way.
Speaker 3: If you look at the Rookie skytingport for people who aren't familiar, it's an eleven hundred and eighty three page document that outlines my process, probably in a way that few people outline to the depth that I do. I mean, I have a complete glossary of terms that I use that to form my criteria, and it's based on you know, I have checklists for each position that are over one hundred points in terms of one hundred criteria points that I grade even more than that some of these. So really I'm in my own bubble so much so that, you know, the way that I watch film, I'm not watching college games the way that people tune in on Saturday and go, oh, I'm saying this. No, I mean like I'm watching games to the point that you know the joke is and it was for real is I didn't know Lamar Jackson won the Heisman Trophy years ago until I studied him six months later.
Speaker 4: You know. So there are.
Speaker 3: People towards the end of my process that I'll have conversations with and we'll kind of compare notes a little bit. But even then, at most it just gets me to go back and say, did I see the same thing? Yeah, oh no, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Let me watch a.
Speaker 3: Couple more games and see if I see something that didn't show up here. And usually I'm just sticking with my process because at the end of the day, I would encourage everyone to do that. Who's evaluating, because you're not going to figure out better ways to become an evaluator if you're not wrong and you're not gonna know, and you've got more importantly, you've got to know why you were wrong, and so you've got to follow your own compass. If I listen to Chad Writer or at NFL dot com or Lanzerline or Dane Brugler or somebody Kurt Warner or somebody else, I don't know their frame of reference and what they're going about to do their work. So why they say someone's inaccurate? Unless I could sit down for four or five five hours and we watched some film together and really go through a lot, I'm not going to know their frame of reference. So if they say something and I'm just changing for that, I'm not and I'm right or wrong, I'm not going to know why I'm right or wrong.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, it's a it's a good point.
Speaker 2: And that's in you know, not just scouting everything in your experiences. You know, sometimes you don't have to. You know, you don't have to make all your mistakes. You can learn from other people's mistakes, but you also have to go out there and do it. So I think it's a good way to look at a lot of things. So let's start with quarterbacks and Pat, I know you have a question about maybe the top guy here.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 5: And before we start Boggs, I have to comment.
Speaker 6: When Matt mentioned his glossary, the first thing I thought of was the term clap attack, which is a term for an undesirable catching technique. And I'm thinking back to Matt's appearance on our show last year when he talked at length about Quinton Johnston, and I'm guessing that anyone who listened to that show probably had some second thoughts if they were considering Quintin Johnston in a rookie draft. So, just in case you're wondering why you should be listening to the show, and you are, it's for things like that that might might keep you from going a straight in your dynasty rookie drafts. But Matt Caleb Williams is almost assuredly going to be the number one pick in the NFL draft. He's most people's QB one, He's your QB one. And one of the many cool things you do with the RSP is provide these depth of talent rankings where you include the top prospects at each position from this year's class and also from the previous two classes and sort of stack them all based on your assessment of their talent level prior to being drafted. I know you only include the three most recent draft classes in your depth of talent rankings, but I have to ask, if you went back further, would Caleb Williams be in the same ballpark as Andrew Luck.
Speaker 3: Probably the tough part about that question is this is that my quarterback evaluation process has evolved since doing Andrew Luck, so it would have been two significantly different ways of scoring the players in a sense. But if just from ballparking it, you know, the answer would be I think so, I think that he would probably be in that range because where Andrew If I remember what I remember about my evaluation with Andrew Luck, as while he was certainly considered a very cerebral quarterback with really strong athletic ability, Caleb was a little better in the pocket in terms of moving around and he was and Luck also had some issues with reading certain types of blitzes like fire zone blue it says, and different types of trickery with dropping linebackers and dropping defensive linemen that would bite him, and he would throw some balls into coverage that kind of belied the idea that he was a coach on the field already. So yeah, I think he's I'll say this, at the very least, he is one of the most child proof quarterbacks that we have coming into this class. And considering that he's you know, I joke because look, I have respect for the way a lot of these guys made their money if they've when if they didn't inherit it from somebody else. But these owners, these owners sometimes can be meddling children in their own teams with how they how they circumvent their own processes to determine who they're going to pick and then force feed them into a scheme where coaches aren't happy with being force fed with that player. And I think Caleb Williams is one of those players that can withstand the inadequacies of NFL life when it comes to the rookie quarterbacks and there forced being forced to develop themselves in very demanding circumstances.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, It's very interesting.
Speaker 2: And you know, the the the process too. I like the process answer there where you're like, well, look, you know, I was looking and Andrew Luck a different way than I looked at Caleb Williams. And it's a different NFL at this point, even though it's not that long ago that Andrew Luck was in the NFL. I think the big question, and the thing in mocks that we see and the thing in you know a lot of articles that right now is what what would you do between Jade and Daniels and Drake May? And I'm not saying if you're Washington, because that's a different question, right it's a different system that Washington is bringing in with Cliff Kingsbury. Everybody wants to put Jade and Daniels there because he is most similar to Kyler Murray, more similar to at least than Drake May is, you know, in at least in most people's minds when you look at those two qbs, the next two that are going to come off the board, and I know JJ McCarthy gets lumped in there sometimes, but it's really it's between these two guys in my eyes, and I think a lot of people's, maybe not yours, but it seems like those are the two that are gonna go. Daniels in May so who are you taking right there? And is there a wide difference, is it slim? Is it just so different that you really don't compare them? What do you think about Daniels versus May.
Speaker 3: For Washington just overall overall, I think there are both quarterbacks that need a little bit of time in order off away from the field that they're probably not going to get and that puts them that makes them risky first round picks, much like the sixty seven percent of quarterbacks who wind up in that situation on an annual basis. Because of what I described about the NFL, Daniels is the type of guy who he's getting a lot of lamarg and type of comparisons. I think he's more of a Robert Griffin Marcus Mariota type of prospect in terms of straight line speed, straight line runner needs, has some has some skills in the pocket, but also has some deficiencies in the pocket that can be a little bit that can be corrected a little bit more. The processing is a little overrated if you ask me, by some people who are saying it's underrated. You know, like rerec O Sel, who's a terrific, a terrific analyst and certainly a very respected one. I would argue that, yes, Jalen Jayden Daniels can make three reads. Yes he can read from one end of the field to the other. Does he do it in as timely of a manner as he needs to to get rid of the ball. Does he not get hung up on certain reads and have tragic comic timing in terms of like missing a read just as he goes away from it that he should have hung onto because he had more enough time. Yeah, those are all issues with his game. And he runs into brick walls as a runner more often than he does. Work with Mike Got I mean intelligently, you know.
Speaker 2: Robert Griffin, Yeah, I mean Got hit a lot, and I see a little bit of that Jane Daniels too. He takes some unnecessary hits.
Speaker 1: I can so.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So can you scheme with him like Mariota or Griffin where you can create a lot of misdirection plays and have him exploited in the deep game? Can he make some good reads for you? And certain aspects of zone defenses and certain types of man Sure he's going to face certain hybrid coverages with better disguises and more gamesmanship by NFL defender's pre post snap. This is where I think he's going to need a little bit more time, and then trying to integrate all that together into his game maybe prove a little more difficult. And the big question is is once NFL defenses started to figure out that, Okay, we know what scheme plays are coming, Cliff Kingsbury and all the different variations of disguises you have for the same point, we're going to stop it. Make you do some real quarterback things that differentiate Joe Burrow from you know, Joe Schmo. Then you're you know, this is where Jayden Daniels is going to be really tested. Drake May he looks like the quarterback out of Central Casting. I call him robo quarterbacks. They're the guys who that NFL decision makers can justify their jobs on because they're big, they're tall, they have a strong arm, they played it a big time program with a good completion percentage, they have good production numbers, and they've won games. So they think those are things you can't teach. Those are the intangibles that you can't teach. But really what those are are really baseline in some ways, baseline characteristics of players. The things you can't teach are processing speed, strong decision making, acumen, pocket management, game management. You can teach him to an extent, but not to the to the level of complexity that they should already know heading in, and if they're lacking it heading in, it's harder to integrate those things into the NFL game if you don't have good timing. Now, if you you know, Alex Smith was super intelligent and had all those things, but he didn't have good timing, and it only could carry him so far. He needed a really strong team around him to deliver borderline Pro Bowl level numbers. But he was always going to be a beat or too late on throws when he wasn't checking them down. So you know, on the other hand, you know, you look at May and he can be a beater too late in the pocket, he drifts outside pressure and he or drifts outside his blockers and invites pressure. You don't want to invite pressure. You want to be efficient with your movement. He's tough, they'll stand in there and take a hit. But the inaccuracy is the mechanical flaws behind the inaccuracies, the drifting in the pocket, the decision making flaws. He's a player that I can see becoming a starter because he's top, he's big arm, he can make some accurate plays downfield, and he does the things that you're supposed to do that people celebrate as great. But there's a lot of quarter name quarterbacks who have been in Drake May's boat, and half of them aren't playing as starters in the league now, and I would say less than half of them are actual good starters.
Speaker 4: In the league.
Speaker 1: So we're down on Drake May.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we would say we're down on Drake May. And the answer is is that we're down on the NFL's We're down on the NFL's way of handling rookies, and Drake May fits into that dead center target of like this is how they screw it up.
Speaker 1: I got you, Okay.
Speaker 2: I know Pat has another question, but before we get to it, I gotta tell you, guys. To maximize your Dynasty league success with Fantasy Pros Dynasty Trade Value chart at fantasypros dot com slash trades, our analysts provide you with the latest updates to keep you ahead all off season. Whether you need single QB or super flex values for players or rookie drafts. We've got you taken care of. Check it out now at fantasypros dot com, slash trades and make your next trade your best trade, all right? Fits you what he got next?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And just to Matt's point, like the on the job training that quarterbacks have it thrust them into such a bad spot. And someone asked me why teams more teams don't follow the Green Bay Packers model of letting quarterbacks sit for like two years, while well, I mean, those were pretty unique circumstances with the Hall of Fame quarterback in place, and the luxury of taking a first round pick years before you were going to need them. Like most of the time, a quarterback expected to play right away is being drafted to a three and fourteen, four and thirteen team and the fans are going to be showing up at team headquarters with torches and pitchforks if those guys don't play right away.
Speaker 2: And a bigger thing I think as well, is that I don't I just don't know if there are thirty two caliber NFL quarterbacks right now, like and maybe there are, but you know, there's there's some bad QB play, you know, as bad as Drake May's processing is he's probably still better Jarrett than Jared Stidham if you throw it out, throw him out there right now, you know what I mean, Like Stidham has Stidham's may be a bad example. He hasn't had a lot of playing time. But guys that we've seen over and over and over and over and over and they can't do it, you know, Jameis Winston, you know, a great athlete can put up some some numbers. But you know that that's why these guys are thrust into these roles, and guys coaches lose their jobs faster now, so they want to get to the talent more uh more quickly. So anyway, go ahead, Fitzy, what's your next question for Waldman here?
Speaker 6: So one of the big stories on Night one of the draft is going to be JJ McCarthy, who has had this sort of meteoric rise I think in just his draft status, and it seems like it's inevitable that one team or another is maybe going to try to maneuver up to get him. Maybe it's the Cardinals number four spot being in play, Maybe it's the Chargers at number five. In your estimation, Matt is JJ McCarthy worth trading.
Speaker 3: Up for no but I think he's worth developed. Giving the opportunity to develop into a starter. I just think you're going to be paying a little bit more than what it's worth, you know. I would say the big theme of all this is that again we rush players that we shouldn't. We should probably have. Maybe there aren't thirty three starters, you know, thirty two caliber thirty two starter caliber players in the league, but there would be more if they allowed them to develop in a way that they should and really they should resist some of the team pressure, and it's really the owner pressure. If the owner actually had the If the owner has actually had the how would I best put it the fortitude that their money would represent to think that they did and it wasn't just like you know, expensive looking robes hiding what's really exposing down there. We would have probably better football, but they're more worried about things that they shouldn't be. I mean, so as a result of that, you look at McCarthy. He could develop, but I think he's a difficult evaluation because really the end of the day, his vertical game isn't proven in terms of the accuracy that he hasn't really shown yet. His processing skills are up and down. He has real highs, but he also has some real lows. Some management position management decisions in the red zone and deep in his own territory also have real lows to it. So in some aspects, when people say is he's Zach Wilson two point zero, I would say he's a better version of what Zach Wilson brought to the league in terms of the rise and the hype about him, there's more substance to his game is that he could probably survive a bad first year if thrust into a starting lineup, and if they can help him build on it in a functional way, he could develop into a decent starter. But there's a lot of high low with his game at this stage. And I just think that, you know, teams are desperate to do it, and I think it's owner driven, it's not coach driven. Coaches don't like playing rookie quarterbacks. It's a waste of a year for them most of the time. So no, I don't think it's necessarily worth it. But it's how the world, it's how it works.
Speaker 2: So you wouldn't trade up for him, You would pick him in the middle of the first or late first Yep.
Speaker 3: If if I had to, yeah, I would probably pick him in the second or third, and most of these quarterbacks, I'd pick him the second or third. But that again the realism of the NFL, Yes, mid to late perst.
Speaker 2: What about Michael Pennix versus bon Nicks, Because there's there seems to be a lot of different opinions.
Speaker 1: I'll say I kind of like them both.
Speaker 2: Like I like, I watched Michael Penix tear up my longhorns, right, and he made some throws in that game that were unbelievable. I mean, there was good coverage on his wide receivers downfield, he put it in the only spot they can catch it. So, I mean that is what I came away with from watching Michael Pennix. I watched him a lot at Indiana. He was hurt, you know. I think at this point last season FITS asked me, do you what do you think of Michael Penox?
Speaker 1: I went not gonna stay on the field.
Speaker 2: That was my like first thought process because first couple of years in Indiana was never on the field, right. So bo Nicks obviously had the struggles early at Auburn, but he went to Oregon, he looked great. There a lot of people now calling him a system quarterback maybe right, but he won in that system, so fine, you know, fittest system to him, he looked pretty good. So I don't know, I think that both these guys by evaluators are coming off a little bit underrated, Am I right? Or is there one you like when you don't like? Do you like them both? Do you not like either one of them? What do you think about these two guys who are going to be the next two qbs off the board after those first four?
Speaker 3: Well, I would say all the quarterbacks in this class are system quarterbacks. Yeah, I would say they all are. The problem is is what bias are you putting on what system? Because really, at the end of the day, even if you I mean Lamar Jackson played in one of the best pro offenses that has been signed by Bobby Petrino, But everybody discounted him.
Speaker 4: They didn't.
Speaker 3: They said he was a system quarterback and not even really a quarterback. You know that, you know, so much so that the Ravens implemented a system with him that he had to prove to them that he was far more advanced than that finally that you know in the past couple of years. So really, at the end of the day, both those guys are underrated. Bo Nix is probably the safest quarterback in this class after Kleb Williams, in terms of that he understands who he is. He doesn't try and play hero ball. When he does take risks, he takes calculated risks that have logic behind them. He's not very immature when it comes to making bad choices, you know, I mean, he doesn't make bad choices very often. He moves well in the pocket. He's a better athlete than you'd expect. He's much more of a Matt Ryan kirk Cousins type of prospect in terms of that. He doesn't have that special arm or that special size, but he really processes the field pretty well. And Auburns receivers didn't many favors when I watched that tape. And he throws more in the middle of the field. You know, people want people want mounds of data so that they can say he's not a system prospect because I didn't see you know, he throws mostly RPO, the high percentage of RPO throws. Because see, people like to use basically word jumble, just like they do in corporate America to provide analysis to sound slick. They do that with stats, you know. They do it with stats. They don't understand the context behind their stats, or they like hide behind some of the things with their stats.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: And some stats are great, some data is awesome. I use a lot of it. The RSP is an analytical document. But the thing is is that quarterback throws. Whether you have a high amount for a high when you say that there's a lot of throws in the middle of the field, it's still not very much when you look at the course of a college career. So really, at the end of the day, whether it's a higher sample than average or lower sample than average, if you see the right kinds of plays in context, bo Nicks can throw the ball in the middle of the field. The same is true of Michael Pennix. And when you watch him in Indiana when he was on the field, he wore pressure like a second skin and didn't actually make a lot of mistakes doing it. He made a lot of wise decisions with a lot of his throws, and some of his throws had really incredible placement under duress, which to me, since injuries are not a predictive stat even though people often try to sell them as such, they are not really that predictive on a regular basis, so you know, and where they may heighten it is a marginal percentage. So is the fact that he tore tow to acls and had throwing injuries gonna is that going to happen again? Not enough for us to really sell that. It's medicine show stuff. If you ask me, you know, I'm sorry, you know, I mean, but that's that's how I feel. And so you know, when we look at it from that perspective, that shouldn't be as big of a fear. He's a tough player in the pocket, moves well, finds players in the middle of the field, well, processes the game well. To me, the safest quarterback in this class, or the most talent quarterback in this class after Caleb Williams is Michael Pennix Junior, and he's the one that if the Vikings weren't didn't get Sam Darnold, which signaled that they are Drake may aholics. You know, I would bet you know, and they're not. They're going to trade up to get Drake May. I would have rather seen them wait and at the end of the first round get Michael Pennix, because I fear the way what we've seen with May, we're going to see Justin Jefferson getting his way out, you know, getting his way traded out of Minnesota, or be a free agent and leaving and being Thank goodness, I'm playing with Michael Pennix with the team that picked him, you know, later on, because I wanted the Vikings to pick Michael Pennix earlier, but I got stuck with Sam Donald's with the next coming of Sam Donald. You know, that's the fear of how this could work out. I hope May works out, and I hope Sam Donald works out, you know, eventually. But at the end of the day, Pennix is a better bet to me in terms of how he handles everything and the whole system stuff to me just tells me that you're that you're relying on past. They're not even models. You're relying on past narratives that have no basis in reality. They just kind of somewhat look coincidental enough, or they're coincidental, but they look good enough to make it sound intelligent.
Speaker 2: I mean people said that about Joe Burrow because he had good wide receivers, Like, uh, you know.
Speaker 4: Patrick Mahomes gimmick offense, you.
Speaker 2: Get, you get that all the time. The same thing with Kyler, Right, Kyler's too short. You know he's not gonna last in the NFL. Blah blah blah. Is there a perfect landing spot for Nicks? Is there a team you want to see him go too?
Speaker 4: Specifically, I'd like to see him in Denver.
Speaker 3: I think that maybe he would wouldn't be bad there, but honestly, I just want to there's really the I just want to see a landing spot where he has a decent offensive line and he gets an opportunity to be with a veteran quarterback who knows his stuff, and maybe he gets a little time to sit. But I don't think he needs as much of it as maybe or his needs as much of care as maybe Daniels and May and McCarthy do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he doesn't have as high of a ceiling as those guys.
Speaker 2: Well, and if he goes to I don't know if he'll have that time either. Right, Like, Denver is a good landing spot, but they don't have a guy that will hold him back. I know Pat's got a running back question, but before we get to that. By now, most of you have probably heard Reality Sports Online the powerful fantasy sports platform or more owners get to build and manage their fantasy team like an NFL general manager. But the question is have you tried it? It's time to go see what all the buzz in the dynasty community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts, so rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract at salar camp functionality, and much much more. I think it sounds complicated.
Speaker 1: It is not.
Speaker 2: The best thing about Reality Sports Online Fantasy front office is that it doesn't take any more time than a standard league.
Speaker 1: It just requires more strategy.
Speaker 2: Think you're among the fantasy elite, Well, this is the platform to test your metal. If you're still not sure, you can test our general manager skills for free frwe in a mock free agency auction. If you like what you see, use a promo code Fantasy Pros receiving ten percent discount on your team or league today. That's promo code Fantasy Pros receiving ten percent discount on your team or league today. Fantasy just got real at reality sportsonline dot com. FITZI, I know you have running back questions here, let's hear them.
Speaker 6: At the top of people's rankings are Jonathan Brooks, Trey Benson, Korum, Jalen Wright, Braylan Allen. Who is your running back one this year? And did any of the names I just mentioned, or maybe any of those guys in your mind? Guys who don't belong anywhere near the top five?
Speaker 3: I think really running back too through about running back twelve or thirteen is an amorphous blob. And that's not fun to say as an evaluator, because really what that tells you is that fit is going to be a huge factor once again, but even more so in the sense that where the player lands and whether he improves on one or two things that are easily improvable are going to drive whether or not he has more or less success than another eight to ten guys. It's that close. I don't think it's a bad running back class, actually, I just think that people don't look at the name, don't look at the classes historically and realize that difference between what the perception of a good and bad running back class is plus or minus one running back, which means three backs is a good class, two backs is an average class, and one back is a bad class. It's a narrow margin for error, folks. And so you know, from that perspective, number one back in this class to me would have been the number two back in last year's class, ahead of j Jamiir Gibbs. If I'm looking strictly from pre draft, not where they land, but pre draft, just on ability, I think Jonathan Brooks was a better running back prospect than Jamiir Gibbs, who I liked a lot and saw as an instant start, close to an instant starter, of not an instant starter. But Jonathan Brooks has an ACL injury, and so we're gonna wait and see whether he regains full facility with his ability to stop, start, to celerate, change direction in a manner that made him a very good player. So you know, his ability to make people will miss efficiently, his ability to break tackles. He's a very powerful runner because he knows how to attack. I mean, he's he's not like Earl Campbell, okay, but at the same time, he is someone that can attack first and break multiple tackles because of how he sets up angles. I'm very smart runner with great pass protection ability for this level of play. He's the best pass protector in this class. Kind of reminds me of Cadillac Williams mixed with like what people thought Melvin Gordon was going to be, not exactly what he is, like a smoother, faster type of all around player. And yeah, I think he's I think he's worth the weight and all the other names that you mentioned. You mentioned some of my second and third ranked players. I think my second, third, and fourth ranked players. And then you mentioned a couple of players who are probably outside my top ten but wouldn't be very but if they, you know, Bryan Allen finds the right system, finds himself in Jim Harbaugh's offense, and they give him the gap runways to hit it downfield, he could easily be one of the three most productive running backs in this class.
Speaker 2: I like the way you put that with it's because it's kind of a blob of two to twelve because I kind of saw a lot of that the same way. I think I broke maybe five, you know, and then the next group. But I do think there are a lot of good running backs here, and I'm surprised that Fitz hasn't kicked you off the show for throwing shade at Braylan Allen and Melvin Gordon. He did say Jonathan Brooks his favorite running back, So look, it doesn't matter what Pat says, You're staying on the show, man. I mean, when the right evaluation is in front of us, it's in front of us. But are there what teams, Matt, do you want to see ad running backs? And are there any perfect pairing suite for running back to a team you just mentioned, you know, Brailan Allen to the Chargers, That could be anybody the Chargers. You know, Blake Korham could go there obviously familiarity with with Jim Harbaugh. But is there are there perfect pairings and is there someone that maybe we're not talking about enough at all?
Speaker 4: There's no real perfect pairing this year.
Speaker 3: But I do think that the obviously the Chargers are a good are a team that's gonna need a running back, I think, and are a good fit for a number of guys. I think that, you know, overall, the the Giants could probably use a running back, but I don't think they should spend early round capital on that right now, have too many got other things to have concern with. I do think that the Bills could use a complimentary back who can be a little bit more of a banger and physical option so that James Cook doesn't have to be that guy. The Dolphins could use a running back if they I'll put it to you this way, the Dolphins should add another running back to their stable because Jeff Wilson and Raheem Moster aren't going to be for their long term. And while everyone's excited about ah Chan, let's see if he can actually hold up long term and be between the tackles guy who is scheme independent, and also add another guy so that they can I can they can prove beyond a shadow of adopt that Christopher Brooks could actually be a be the thing that I think he can be. I actually think he's underrated. But but the Dolphins certainly fit that mold. I would say the certainly. The Bengals would probably be a guy a team that that could benefit again from getting another back, And the same thing with the Buccaneers. I mean, I like Rashad White, but let's let's get a little bit more depth in there and and drive some things from that level. And the and the Cardinals are getting a little bit long in the Yeah, you know so, so there's that, And the same thing with the Vikings. I mean, you got you brought in Aaron Jones, but you know that tells you that they don't think ty Chandler is anything more than a compliment.
Speaker 4: So let's start looking towards the cure there too.
Speaker 1: I like ty Chanel.
Speaker 2: Obviously the Cowboys are in here too, right, like they have a big need a RB.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think they obviously could could go for one there. I think that, you know, really they're the obvious fit that you can fit a big, a big name player with that. But I think that really their offense is good enough that they could subsist with the running backs they have if they needed to.
Speaker 4: So it would be nice.
Speaker 3: To add one in there. But it's not like they're dying. Their offense is dying without a running back.
Speaker 2: Let's go to some wide receivers and fits. I know you have a question for the top guys here, for mister Walman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I think everyone perceives a big three at wide receiver with Marvin Harrison Junior, Malik Neighbors, and Roma Dunes. Could you please tell our listeners how you have these three receivers ordered and why sure?
Speaker 3: Like you know, for me, rankings suck. It's just something that we want them. And I emphasize that four different times in the RSP. Tiers are really where they're at. Tiers are the more sophisticated way of looking at things. But on site presidents want to have rankings because it drives eyeballs, you know, So you know, good for them, you know. But I'll put it this way. They're all Tier one. They're all instant starters. They're all guys that could probably be production leaders for their offense right away if they're in a comp with an offense with good surrounding talent done all right. Number one is Malik Neighbors Because the way I study wide receivers, I'm not looking for a specific team fit. I'm looking for who is the most talented player at all the things that a wide receiver can do. If you put a job, you know, description up for what a wide receiver is, and he's the one that has the best combo of route skills, the best combo of releases, the best breaks, the best ability to catch the ball in tight coverage and the best ability to win after the catch, and his blocking is competent, and you know, and you can play all three positions that you would expect a wide receiver to do. Romadonday's number two because he also has very strong route skills. He could play all three positions if you needed him to. He also has the ability to make difficult catches, and he's probably the best after the catch of the three of them if you were to combine physicality with dynamic movement skills. And then Marvin Harrison Junior comes in third, mainly because he's either a guy you'd play big in the slot or as a split end. He has great skill at tracking the football in tight coverage at the boundary.
Speaker 4: He has.
Speaker 3: Good route running, skill at telling a story, some decent skills with releases, but he has some nagging issues where he tips off his hand at the line of scrimmage when releasing that don't get caught by top prospects most of the time playing cornerback who would have faced him, but by savvy mid level NFL prospects or mid level NFL starters at cornerback who will jam his behind when he opens his chest at the line of scrimmage, and that he has his hands in a position where he brings them down first and opens his chest and does the hey, bro, you want to fight out in the middle of the bar where the savvier guy's gonna knock him on his behind, rather than doing the south Park invitation that he sometimes does. You know, he's going to have to correct that. It's easily correctable, but it's a minor thing between being maleik neighbors and getting that score in him. Also, when it comes to catching the ball, he has some issues where he doesn't frame his hands correctly like Quenton Johnston. Where Quentin Johnson clap attacks. What his issue was a little different is that when the ball arrives, where he could catch it at the earliest point and extend his arms to earliest point and make the catch with his hands together with that you know diamond catch thumbs together, where you're doing it like that. Instead, he waits for the ball to pass him to the latest point where only has one chance to catch it, and he has to use underhand position in a scenario where you should use to over in front. And he's dropped multiple passes doing this last year and this year in big games against Georgia, against Penn State, against Michigan, against other teams that I've seen, where he just isn't as reliable in some of these scenarios that you'd like. Now, when I say isn't as reliable, I'm not talking about the difference between a starter and a non starter. I'm talking about the difference between what Courtland Sutton does, which is a feed me the ball, Denver. But I'm going to drop two or three passes sometimes in a game when you ask me to do it, but still be considered a wide receiver one in his offense and deservedly slow so and Stefan Diggs at the height of his career, Davonte Adams where you're not going to get that you know, out of him most of the time. And so for me, whereas Malik Neighbors is more of an Odell Beckham junior at the height of his career prospect, I see Malik Neighbors as more of a Mike Evans plus you know, aspiring Larry Fitzgerald who may never get to Larry Fitzgerald.
Speaker 1: Some good names to be compared to.
Speaker 3: So they are, but it's not. Yeah, they're good names, but they're not.
Speaker 4: But they're not. Is he the best prospect of this.
Speaker 3: Generation a general, you know, at wide receiver, I would say no, But he's very good.
Speaker 4: He's one of the best.
Speaker 3: He's still got one of the better scores I've given in probably the past eight to ten years. There just happens to be two other guys who got higher scores in this great class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this class is deep. It is very, very good. I don't know that there's a wrong answer between those top three guys, they're all great. Like you said, tiering is the way to go. Speaking of that, the second tier, it has so many names in it because there are so many goods. And I know in the RSP you did mention that this is a historically deep class. And so who is in that second tier for you? And who's overrated? Who is also? So give me, give me the good side and the bad side of this. And maybe it's not even necessarily that these players that you're mentioning that are overrated, they're not bad players. It's just people are putting too much on them right now. So who are the guys that you like to be in that second tier? And who is getting too much second tier love.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go let's go a tier down, because the second tier in this class would be the first tier any other class. Okay, so let's go third tier guys who are still getting love that I think need a little more time to be better. Davontees Walker makes no sense to me as seeing him as a really high end instant starter player. He's more of a djharc Ant, more of a DJ Shark type of aspiring player who has a one dimensional game at this stage, who has a lot of details missing. The physical talents there, but is he going to be able to hold up against titman coverage and win separation as well as winning the ball? And I think there's a lot of questions and marks there that he's going to have to develop to answer on a consistent level that he can and become a full fledged starter. Roman Wilson is another one that I just don't really get on that level. I see the basic skills are there to build on, but the craft of his game is missing. You know, when to how to set up defenders based on where they're positioned.
Speaker 4: That can be missing.
Speaker 3: He makes some inexplicable decisions to try and bait defenders where you're like, why are you trying to bait them in this situation where he's positioned here, you're just feeding into his position or you know, he has the movement skills to set up defenders with releases, but he doesn't have the craft and how to do it. It's like someone who speaks in monotone when they're telling a story. You know, it's like hearing those jewelry commercial guys on the radio where you automatically tune them out for years.
Speaker 4: That's how he runs routes right now.
Speaker 2: Es.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the Tom Shane of you know, he's the Tom Shane of Route riders right now. You know, if you remember Tom Shane Jeweler, I'm Tom Shane.
Speaker 4: I only speak in one tone, yes, you know.
Speaker 3: But that's kind of how Roman Wilson is right now. And he's got the talent to develop. But if you're going to say he's the next Tyler Lockett, he's got to learn how to be a better version of John Metchi right now before we can even get to Tyler Lockett. So I think he's those guys are a little bit overrated. I think Malachi Corley's a little overrated for all the excitement that he's getting, because I think he's more of a quarter Roll Patterson Cordero Patterson type of guy who's more of a gadget player right now, who doesn't win against sophisticated one on one coverage. He's more of a zone player who can catch the ball well, who is a terror as a runner, But what are you going to get out of him? He's dj Moore was a route runner at least when he got into the league, and then developed even more from there to become a boundary winning route runner who could win contested plays. So for me, he's much more of a quarter Cordero Patterson, maybe even in our Darius Stewart if things don't go right, you know, in terms of what our Darius Stewart had to offer too, because he could run through you and run past you, and he could catch the ball, but he couldn't beat man coverage and that was an issue.
Speaker 4: So those are those are a.
Speaker 3: Few guys that hit the hit. The mark for me is let's let's slow our role a little bit, give him some time.
Speaker 1: Who's underrated in the group.
Speaker 3: Annia Smith easily, and it's because he's a Yeah, I know you don't like that guy because he probably riddled your team for years, at least on some level.
Speaker 2: We don't play against him, but we will this year because we're in the Texas.
Speaker 3: We'll see he would have riddled your team, that's for sure. Because Anaia Smith is a was a running back prospect and a pretty good one who showed that he was more in that DeAndre Swift role of like, don't put him inside unless you've got plays that are simulating space. But he's but he could be a good running back otherwise. But let's kick him out to receiver because we already have a guy in Spiller that we think are is okay, you know, and could be pretty good there.
Speaker 4: So they kicked him out.
Speaker 3: And when you look him, look at him a wide receiver, you go, why wasn't this guy recruited as a wide receiver?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: He runs routes very well.
Speaker 3: He can tell the stories that you need to tell, you know, in the way that Roman Wilson cannot at this stage. And as a pass catcher, he makes very few mistakes, and he makes a lot of dynamic plays against coverage, against hits, and just Erase is bad throws you know, with the with the plays that he makes and then after the catch, he might be one of the two the three best runners after the catch in this class. I mean, he's up there with Corley, He's up there with Malik Washington, who's another one that I really think is underrated, you know, and you saw him up there at Northwestern pat so you know before he went to UVA, and he's a you know, he's not Steve Smith Junior, no one is, but he is certainly he could be a Santana Moss, you know, aspirational Santana Moss maybe, who was a very underrated player who can go up and win the ball, who can play big at it for his size at the catch point, very good after the catch, better route runner than people would expect, and could be could start for a team if he finds the right fit and be and maybe even do a little bit of work on the outside as you need him. Those are two guys that fit the bill for me. And to give you a third that you know that I probably like. I mean, I think that I'm a Ricky Piersall fan. I'm a Keon Coleman fan. But I'll let me go with Jermaine Burton, Like, you know, I'm gonna go with guys who get in trouble. You know, we got an a Smith who got in trouble. We got Jermaine Burton, who's got some off field stuff that people worry about.
Speaker 1: Walton's a big Rice fan apparently.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: No, not really, not really much trouble, but too much.
Speaker 3: No. No, I like guys who I like, guys who actually, okay, I don't even want to make that check, but.
Speaker 4: I won't say that. Yeah, I'll just say this.
Speaker 3: The guys I like generally get in fights, tend to get in fights. Steve Smith, Yeah, I liked. I was a Steve Smith guy. I was a Michael Westbrook guy. You know, if you're going to punch out a running back, you know, okay, you're going to wrestle Torrell Suggs in the locker room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm okay with that. But Jermaine Brooks is kind of a.
Speaker 3: The the quiet assassin in this class because he can run routes very well. He could play all three positions very well. He's a Robert Woods type of player who if you needed him, its split in. He can make contested plays, but it's not probably the strongest suit of his game, but good enough that he could do the job. He's a but he's very good as a flanker, slot option. So to me, I look at him sound pass catcher, good ball carrier, can block as a nasty streak on the field too, So I'm I'm good with him if the off field stuff clears out. Same thing with Ania Smith is that in ACL and he got busted for a DWY that included in the illegal firearm possession and marijuana possession. The marijuana, the firearms not a big deal because we know that the NFL basically tells every telegraphs they're testing until you show that you fail, and then they're like, we're going to make it unpredictable because.
Speaker 4: That you're off.
Speaker 3: I think they do, but I don't. I think they do, but I don't know. I remember, but it wasn't a big it's not a big gilt return. And then the firearm thing, I mean it was Texas. If you don't that's a maturity thing. You should have just gotten a license, you know, a licensed to carry. You would have been fine. The DW I was the big thing. And if he can shoot show that he's grown up and learned and reflected from that. Let's give him another chance. I know, I've hired people who were fantastic employees, fantastic human beings who got d w i's who in their in their college years. They got one in their college years and turned out to be completely awesome human beings who learn from their mistake.
Speaker 4: And they and they have and they had to look in the mirror every day from that.
Speaker 3: And fortunately he didn't hurt anybody, you know, So he didn't, you know, but you know, it's that kind of thing. Well, you know, if he probably won't get drafted as a result of some of this, but he'll probably make noise in the camp if he gets an opportunity.
Speaker 2: I know, there's there's plenty of guys that make those mistakes and learned. Dak got a duy in college, you know, and just couldn't be a better citizen according to most reports right now. So you know, uh, plenty of guys make mistakes and learn. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 6: I know Bogman has one more tight end question or a tight end question for you, Matt, but let me sneak in one more quick wide receiver question.
Speaker 5: This one is really draft specific So we know.
Speaker 6: The bill now have a screaming need for wide receiver after the Stefan Diggs trade. They've got a couple of guys who primarily slot guys or can play the slot with Khalil Shakir and Curtis Samuel who they signed in free agency. But they're sitting there at the end of the first round. And like, I wouldn't put it past Brandon Bean to maybe go up and get Brian Thomas in the middle of the first round, or maybe even Roma Dunsay if he wants to be really aggressive. But if the Bills sit back late in the first round, I think their pick is number twenty eight or something like that. Who would you like to see them get to maybe be that big outside receiver they need that, the alpha who could come in and replace Steph Diggs.
Speaker 3: Well, you threw me a softball when you said big, and that's actually what I was thinking. And that's not no, it's it's Keon Coleman. And I know a lot of people don't like Kelon Coleman or they're up and down on him.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've come into a very key on friendly show, Matt. So yeah, we're good. Well, that's why no wonder I like you guys.
Speaker 3: You know, so no Keon Coleman is to me, he's not a good player for a team that doesn't have a US that has a slow processing, poor anticipatory throwing quarterback. You know, Sam Darnold and Kean Coleman would not be a good mix because he might not find Kean Coleman on the second read where he broke open. It would have been too late, and now he's having to erase some of the inaccuracies of throws.
Speaker 4: That he can do.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing with Josh Allen. Alan can buy time. Coleman can find the openings. He can also be the first read and get open underneath. He is a good intermediate route runner who finds the open spaces immediately. He gets separation early. He may not have long speed, but he has the size and the combination of enough speed to be able to win downfield on contested throws and work in zones. If I were to say that we had to you know, we had to save our lives by watching, by picking the wide receiver who was going to have to work through a brick wall to catch a football. The only one in this class that I would like, I would have hope for would be Keon Coleman in terms of how he wins the football at the confidence he has the body to be able to win like that. And I joke he's like the Leagarrett Blunt of wide receivers in this class where everyone looked at the Garrett Blunt and said, ah, he's a plotter and he can't move, and all he does is lean on people. And then you watch him return kicks and you watch how fleet footed he is, and you watch how good he moves his hips and that navigates tight spaces, and you're like, he may be slow on the Stopwatch, but he plays fast and he understands how to play. Ken Coleman is the exact same way. And he was a punt returner at FSU. Who looked and he wasn't a four yard per cat per return average guy, right, he could he legit returns?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, we have been making that point.
Speaker 6: And here's Boggs trying to lead you by throwing up the hook horns sign and either, I don't know what were you trying to get.
Speaker 5: Another small guy like.
Speaker 4: He's gonna get drafted earlier if you ask.
Speaker 2: Matt, I think so too. Uh you know, Matt, Matt's smart guy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But but also come on, you don't want to see Josh Allen's monster rocket arm uh match paired up with Worthy. I mean, look, I think Herbert would be a great you know, La would be a great spot too. That they're going to run the ball eighty times a game with harball and a bad defense. So you know, I I I would love to see Worthy in a lot of spots, just just drafted early, that's all. I just don't want to seem go to Denver. It is basically my my thing. They don't have a quarterback. But uh, my tight end question here, Matt is it's so weird too. Like all we heard leading up to the the end of the college football season was brock Bowers. Brock Bowers, He's going to be this amazing tight end. And you know, Fits and I have had a discussion in dynasty formats for fantasy. You know, could he already be tight end one because of his youth and his ability. I think there's absolutely an opportunity for him to be one. But the problem is that I see anyway, is the last time we had a tight end of this caliber was Kyle Pitts, and Kyle Pitts still hasn't been used correctly in the NFL under Arthur Smith and all that stuff, at least in terms for us fantasy nerds that want to see these guys catch the football and score touchdowns and things like that. So Brock Bauers, you know, the hype has been to me relatively quiet compared to what it was in season, but you'd still do see mocks. I mean, the farthest I've ever seen him fall is eighteen to the Bengals, which is not happening. I don't think that's happening. I think he's probably a top ten pick, if not at least a top twelve pick. So is there is there that nightmare landing spot for Brock Bowers where maybe we don't see the type of production. He is not obviously the same type of player as Kyle Pitts. But Kyle Pitts landed in Atlanta. There weren't a lot of targets that looked like a match made in heaven, and it just wasn't in terms of fantasy. Is there that spot for Bowers or is Bowers kind of system proof for coach proof for QB proof for however you want to say it is he definitely going to have a big time production.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on Bowers.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about Pits first?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, first of all, First of all, one thing that I do in the RSPO all the time is I like to post players who are show the top twelve production years or the top twelve rookie years production wise for a tight end of all time. Pits made that list in year one. Yes, even with all the even with all the drama of Matt Ryan in his last year and injured players, you know, and an offensive line that had a little bit of issues to clean up, coaching staff on its way out, that kind of thing. Year two, new coaching staff, new system, bad quarterbacks. Year three, bad quarterbacks. So Kyle Pitts is going to be fine when with especially with Kirk Cousins. So by Kyle Pitts.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Also last year, the two players that I liked the most out of last year's draft class, sam was was Dalton Kincaid. First, I really liked Dalton Kincaid most and thought he had the best chance to threaten Mike Dicka's record that's been standing around since the mid fifties.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: And then Sam Laporta. Okay, and Sam Laporta not only did he knock on the door, he opened the door. He just didn't quite step into the into the foyer. Okay with what he did and Sam Laporta, the big thing with Laporta that relates to brock Bauers is that he had a great fit with his scheme. And the biggest concern I had with with Laporta was and a scout commented on this to me, who buys the RSP He said, said, man, you have He said, you hit the nail on the head with the fit what you said on potential fit because you said the low range scenario for him is that he winds up on a team where the coach basically has a beef with the exec who drove the pick of Laporta and is like, I wanted a big in line tight end who could catch some you gave me the shrimp who's more of a who can run routes like a receiver. So I'm gonna fatten this guy up and make him play in line, or I'm gonna make him play in line to prove a point, and now we're gonna they're gonna have to fatten him up and he's not gonna be able to play well. And I'm gonna say, see, I told you to get what I want rather than getting what you wanted. You know, it didn't fit my own And the Scott literally wrote me and said, you have no idea how often often this happens?
Speaker 4: He goes.
Speaker 3: This happens so much he goes. So Laporta really found the right thing. So, yes, there's a risk that brock Bauers could land in that scenario. Do I think it's likely to happen? When you see a guy with the speed he has not only to run past cornerbacks and safeties, but also the ability to stop and re accelerate and beat cornerbacks who are on the same side of the field as him with an angle. This guy is the closest thing to like Vernon Davis and Aaron Hernandez as a as a football player that we've seen. You know, he's got He's got little things to work on, but they're not I mean, he's one of the he's probably one of the three best skilled players in this class. And I think that you would absolutely need to be like, and I say this as a Cleveland Browns fan, an idiot, on the proportion of picking Johnny Manzell after you saw his pro day worked out from what we learned on Netflix of what happened, and I know that the scouts, I have to believe the Cleveland brown scouts went back to the team and said, there's no way we can pick this guy. He was he was hung over. They were throwing his receivers weren't even there. They were throwing to like accountants for Christ's sake, you know. And and I have to think that Jimmy Haslam and his group were like, Nope, we're gonna We're gonna pick him anyway.
Speaker 2: No wonder you love scouting these players so much you grew up as a Browns fan.
Speaker 3: That's right, That's exactly right, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean, just so, I'm thinking about a scenario where a GM hands a coach Rock Bauers, and the coaches upset he didn't get tip Ryman. And yeah, if that's the case with anyone, I'm hoping that coach gets the bums rush out the door as quickly as possible.
Speaker 3: I would I would say, you know, now, if you're trying to think of a team that was if let's say Dawson Knox wasn't in Buffalo, and he wasn't and and they needed it, and they didn't have another quality blocker, and they really needed a tip Ryeman type and they had Dalton Kincaid. I could see why you'd be like, look, you're not helping my run game here. But I agree with you still because I go, hey, McFly, like seriously, like find someone off the street. You'll be okay with those two guys and split one of those guys out wide. And for Christ's sake, will you please throw Dalton Kincaid some contested balls that he was great at rather than throwing them flat routes all the time and getting so conservative. Buffalo was so conservative I wanted to strangle them. And he still was a top twelve producer of all time last year.
Speaker 2: So yeah, is this just to put a point on tight ends? Is this class week like people say it is? Or is there more talent then we're giving it credit for just in terms of like receiving guys in potential fantasies.
Speaker 3: There's there's two really strong guys in you know, in Bowers and then in BENSONO. And I think that Jatavian Sanders has the talent to be good, but it might take him a little bit of time, and there may be some ups and downs and if he doesn't survive those that'll fail.
Speaker 1: But there's end is tough.
Speaker 3: Tight end is tight end is a tough position, and it's kind of like running back. It's like running back this year, it's better than you think because I think Eric all Is is an underrated player if he can stay healthy and that the back injury isn't an issue. And this THEO Johnson kid. If he can figure out his feet, he actually could become a real threat because of his because of his speed, but he doesn't know how to use it. And I laugh because like, what is up with like? And I'm only gonna say I'm joking when I say this because it's Penn State pat for Iron Muth was a favorite of mine, but he was slow. But what's up with having these fast workout tight ends who don't show up on the field that way? Because Mike Joseki has had such a great combine workout and you'd think he was playing in sand, you know, and it always looked that way on field and THEO Johnson isn't completely Joseki like that way, but against man coverage or when he has to have a plan with his feet, he's playing in sand that's been watered down with some concrete too wet concrete. And then but then when he's running against zone, you're like, this dude can fly. Looks like Robert Smith with like another thirty pounds on.
Speaker 2: It sounds like they're in their head too much. They're thinking about the process too much instead of just doing.
Speaker 3: It, or they just don't know. They don't know good footwork skills at the change yet. And that's a lot of it too.
Speaker 2: Fitz, before we let Mac go, you got anything else for him? Any more questions?
Speaker 6: I just want to give Matt the opportunity to tell people where they can get the RSP. And you know, I know the RSP has a charitable component two and maybe Matt could talk about that.
Speaker 3: Sure, I appreciate that. You know, mount Waldeman dot com is where you can buy and just go there, you know, pay and then they will give you an opportunity to download it. It's in PDF format. You get a pre draft and post draft guide. So the pre draft allows you to give my unfiltered opinion about talent, devoid of draft capital and fantasy fit. I do that too, but I rank my players based on what I see on the field, and then the post draft I reranked players based on their landing spot. I give you more of my fantasy focused eyes. Senior staff writer at Football Guy since two thousand and nine and being in this industry almost as long as Pat. You know, But you know, but I used to read Pat, I'll put it that way. I used to read Pack and in the PFF and the PFW. Excuse me, you know, draft guides, and I see somebody said, you know that guy, that guy I you know, when you're young. I got to say this, when you're young and in this industry or want to be in this stree, you go, you have the hubers to go. I could do it better than these guys, you know. But there's always that guy that you read and you go, you go, that guy's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Like I like him.
Speaker 3: I like what he does. And I've always and that's how I've always felt about pathwork, because I would, you know, even in my dumb arrogance days, like I would, I always like Pat that way. But uh, but yeah, you can. You can get the RSP and the post draft with all of that, and I give you tiered rankings with sweet Spot based on ADP and my rankings, so that if I like a Patrick Mahomes or a Jadeen Reid more than everybody, I'm not telling you to draft him where I ranked them. I'm telling you here's where you can get them and get value.
Speaker 4: So I do that.
Speaker 3: And the charitable component with the RSP is that I donate up to five thousand dollars now to a charity called Darkness to Light D two l dot org. They're an organization devoted to preventing sexual abuse of children through training programs of adults to help them understand the components that go into why people groom children and how they do that, so that they can prevent children from being in those scenarios and prevent themselves putting adults in who have those behaviors in scenarios that are going to be around children and when those situations, unfortunately do happen, help them help these adults learn how to navigate the scenario so that they don't put more trauma on kids by not believing it trying to cover it up trying to do what some of these college organizations did then have since then done their training with DTOL dot org as a way to try and prevent this from happening in the future. And the RSP has raised over sixty five thousand dollars since twenty twelve for this cause. And obviously the events at Penn State inspired me to do this because I was just like, okay, and among other things, the Penn State one was kind of the tipping point for me to go, let's do something as a football community to try and.
Speaker 4: Move forward in a positive way in the way that Penn State was unable to.
Speaker 2: Great great stuff, Matt, appreciate you coming on on the show as always at Matt Waldman on the Twitter for all of his good stuff over eleven hundred pages of like you say, unfiltered evaluation. I love it. Go get the RSP today, Help a good cause, help a good man at Matt Waldman. Thank you so much for joining us. Remember you can follow Fitz and I as well at Boggman Sports for me at FITS Underscore Ff and we will see you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Wormley, We'll be back next week. Right. We didn't fire him, right?
Speaker 4: Fits?
Speaker 5: We did fire him. It's gonna be Thorntrom next week.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right.
Speaker 6: We're giving you like you know, the draft gours back to back, back to back. We might we might never bring Warmley back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, well you know, he got Jackson holiday. He's having a good time doing baseball stuff right now. So appreciate you again, Matt, and we will see you guys next week. Take it easy, everybody. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy pros at. Subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros