Speaker 1: New York Police Commissioner Edward Kevin was interviewed about February's vicious beat down of an officer by a group of illegal aliens. I want you to hear what he had to say about those individuals, and you know, like who they are and where they came from, and what we know about them since they beat down are police.
Speaker 2: And one that has grown more complicated with the recent arrival of nearly two hundred thousand migrants.
Speaker 3: When there was that high profile crime in Times Square, when the officer was beat by the migrants, you called them ghost criminals.
Speaker 4: What did you mean by that? Right now? Most of them had no ideas. There's no way we could tell where they live, where they come from, pretty much ghost.
Speaker 5: I got to think that makes your job tougher to try to combat crime.
Speaker 4: And you're trying to look for people you don't even know what their names are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, The New York Police Department commissioner said, these are ghost criminals. Well, you know, the first thing that happens at the southern border right when people come across. I know this because I've been the border and you can witness it, is that people dump their documents. They don't want you to know who they are. They dump their documents, they dump their passports, they dump their IDs. How many ghosts are in America right now? Literally millions of ghosts. We know that some of them are terrorists on the terrorists watch list. We're catching terrorists coming across the southern border at record numbers right now, but we don't know how many got.
Speaker 4: Away, right We don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't know how many are in this country that have come in here illegally that are terrorists. And as the police chief said, we don't.
Speaker 4: Know who they are. They're ghost criminals.
Speaker 1: They show up, they commit crimes, they beat our officers. We don't know who they are. We don't even know like how to describe them. But hey, we're a sanctuary city, right, We're a welcoming city. We're a loving city. We are a kind city. Come one, come all, until you start wreaking havoc on our society, on our city, and then we'll change our minds and go, okay, never mind, just kidding, but hey, we still believe in the principles of allowing illegal immigrants into this country.
Speaker 4: That's what we do. Still believe in.
Speaker 1: Illegal immigrants are overtaking this country, whether it's California and offering health insurance to all the undocumented immigrants, whether it's the New York Police commissioner saying, we pretty much have ghosts criminals. We have ghosts like ghost criminals around us.
Speaker 4: Ghosts.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump, by the way, also saying this about the benefits that we're now giving out to illegal immigrants. He said, they're trying to kill the Democrats, trying to kill soid Security and Medicare by allowing the invasion of migrants.
Speaker 4: He says, I won't do that.
Speaker 1: This is why I believe that so many Americans are going to vote for him this time.
Speaker 6: Unlike the Democrats who are killing Social Security and Medicare by allowing the invasion of migrants into our country. It's an absolute like a military invasion. I will not, under any circumstances allow either of these two precious gems to be even touched. Under a Trump administration, you will always have your Social Security in full as you have it now, and you will always have your Medicare. Biden cannot say that, because Biden is killing them both with the invasion of migrants and while at the same time destroying our country in every other way Maga twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: He's right, by the way, when you talk about destroying our country, not only do we have a corrupt government that's going after journalists and taking their files and spying on us and setting people up for entrapment, but now we also know how you destroy America's destroy the middle class. This is how you get people dependent on the government, right, This is how you get socialism and communism to just appear out of nowhere. Socialists and communists never have the power to do what they do unless the people are weak. Okay, when the people are weak, the government is strong. When society is weak, when our economy is weak, what can come in socialism and communism? So what do we know about what's happening with Bidenomics. Well, here's the reality. The average family has lost twenty three thousand, seven hundred and sixty dollars paying for the increased cost of living under biden That according to the Joint Economic Committee. Do you want to know how when you break it down, how bad it is. The average family now under Bidenomics is paying four thousand, one hundred and seventy dollars more on energy three thousand, two hundred and six dollars more on food, almost four thousand dollars more on shelter, and eighty four hundred and fifty five thousand more on transportation. That is Bidenomics now coming from the Joint Economic Committee. So yes, your buying power with inflation has skyrocketed. That means you are weaker. And when you are weaker, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: What does it mean?
Speaker 1: It means they have more power. Crooked Joe Biden has more power. Trump talking about that today as well.
Speaker 6: It's just out the Crooked Joe Biden, the worst and most corrupt president in the history of the United States by far, is leading the weaponization of government against his political opponent me. Crooked Joe is a threat to democracy. We cannot let him continue in office. All of this weaponization and lawfair that you're watching, all of these lawsuits against me, they're all started by the DOJ, the FBI, all of the people in government, even the state cases and the city cases, they're being run by the DOJ. They put their people in there, and they're being run by the DOJ. We have to stop weaponization. There's never been anything like it in the history of our country. It's happened before, but only in third world countries, and we're becoming a third world country between our borders and all of the other things that are so bad, so so oh bad. But we have to stop the weaponization, and we have to stop it now. The best way to stop it is November fifth. We're going to beat them like a drum. Thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much, Donald Trump putting out the message. And he's right, Joe Biden. The Deep straight is coming after him. And why are they coming after them? They're coming after him because he's a threat to their power. That's what this is about. A reporter today asked the White House Spread secretary, like, hey, when are you guys gonna be honest about inflation? You keep saying inflation's low. It's not listen to this.
Speaker 3: The President being honest about inflations.
Speaker 7: Team, the President has said what he said, what he saw, he was when he took when he took office, the pandemic was happening, right. It disrupted the supply chain. We know, you know what happens when the supply chain is disrupted. You know what that leads to. And so that's what he read.
Speaker 1: That's what he's doing. That's what he's doing right, so that the president knows what he saw. Reporter, is Biden being honest about inflation? John Y Biden said, what we saw what he saw when he took office. Do you know what he actually saw when he took office? Because we have data, we can go back and plug in a date and find a price. It's pretty simple when Biden took office. When he took office, Okay, this was it. When we were dealing with COVID, inflation was at one point four percent. Gas was two dollars and thirty nine cents a gallon. Today, inflation has been at our above three percent for thirty six straight months, and gas is fifty two percent higher than it was on average the day that he took office. So if you just want to talk about what happened, right, if you just want to talk about what happened, and the White House doesn't have answers, right, they don't know they're babbling idiots over there. Listen a couple of things.
Speaker 7: I'm going to be careful because obviously he was talking about twenty twenty four. I mean, look, actually.
Speaker 8: He saw about the twenty century as I rele.
Speaker 1: I love that Joe Biden, by the way talking about the twentieth century. I don't know if you guys saw that, but he got the century wrong. And so she's asked about that, He's like, well, he's actually talking about twenty No he wasn't.
Speaker 4: He No, he was not.
Speaker 1: And the White House also lying to you about border security because they don't want a secure border, they want a wide open border. This has been done to undermine America, full stop. White House Press secretary acting asking about that, like, hey, you guys have the ability to change things with executive actions, right, don't you have? Why can't the president just do executive actions to secure the border. Here's here's the White House Press secretary on securing the border.
Speaker 7: No executive action is going to have the full the full resources that we need to get this done.
Speaker 1: So so executive action doesn't work. You came into office and every executive action that Trump used that did work, you undid immediately. And by the way, Biden had ninety four executive actions from his first hundred days to dismantle President trump successful border security popes. So there was ninety four executive actions in the first hundred days to get rid of everything Donald Trump did successfully secure the southern border, and the White House says today, no executive action is going to have the full resources that we need for border security. So therefore we're just not going to do it. So let's go back to the economy for a second. Right at the White House, Hey, like, we're telling you Americans are hurting right now, White House, what do you have to say about that?
Speaker 7: Why aren't we hearing more from the White House about the issues that people are facing at grocery stores and paying rent. I mean the State of the Union, the President made very clear about what he understands what the Americans are facing, and he's talked at almost every event that he's had crisscrossing the country after the State of the Union about lowering costs, how important it is, and how there's more work to do. You hear that. In New Hampshire, North Carolina, he spoke about his work to lower healthcare cost In Las Vegas, he discussed his plan to build and renovate, renovate two million homes to lower housing costs. In Madison, he announced his student debt relief plan. He also spoke with Senator Sanders just last week about his progress lowering costs for prescription drugs. And Inhalers. This week he spoke about plants to lower cost for childcare, home healthcare, eldercare. He talks about lowering costs almost every event. I just laid out the events that he did in March and in early April about how he's making sure that the number one economic concerns that American have are lowering costs.
Speaker 1: There it is right, it's all talk, it's no action. Overall prices in this country up by nineteen point four percent since Biden took office. Nineteen point four percent. Overall prices are up. The average American family has lost twenty thousand dollars. Actually it's more than twenty thousand dollars. If we're going to use accurate numbers, let's use act you at numbers. Let's really talk about the numbers. The average American families lost twenty three thousand, seven hundred and sixty dollars in buying power, paying for the increased costs of living under Biden. And you have to understand that is being done on purpose, because when you are weak, when the American people are weak, and they understand they can take away everything from you, and you will do it. You will sit there and you will just be quiet, and we the average American is so stupid. It's like, I just give me my iPhone and I'll just sit here and you can take away everything from me. I don't need freedom of speech, freedom of expression. You can just just give me, give me my crack, give me my phone. I went yesterday. I had a cool experience, just to put this in perspective, and I went to the first time in life, I got to go to the Masters. I have a dear friend of mine that's in the Masters, and I got to go. And I got to watch him play the par three course yesterday and practice. And you can't take a phone in. And it's the weirdest thing, because like, my phone is really important to what I did, Okay, really important to what I do. And I set my phone in a car from early in the morning until the end of the tournament. And what I got to witness was people interacting, people talking, people conversing, people standing in line to get a Pimento cheese and a famous peach ice cream sandwich at the and talking to one another instead of just staring at the front. I got to watch people experience money. I got to watch a hole in one right there when it happened with Victor Howlin on the par three course. I got to see Conna A Lisa Rice, who I got to know back in the day when I worked with the Bush administration. I got to walk over and say hello and give her a hug as she was standing there, and she watched the same home one.
Speaker 4: We got to experience it.
Speaker 1: I didn't get any pictures from the day now allowed to take your camera in. In fact, we bought a GoPro and they banned go pros. We didn't know why, but so be it. But I got to watch how much society has been destroyed by technology. You know, there used to be real conversations in this country like we're having right now. There used to be fireside chats. There used to be community. There used to be people that talk to their neighbors. There used to be people that showed up at city council meeting, county commission meetings, and Board of Aldermen meetings, and we talk to their elected officials and organize and really stand up for what they believe in. And we saw some of that coming back during COVID, and it took extreme abuse of power for us to stand up for our rights. But what I've noticed is we've gone right back to it. We are such a selfish society now. No one cares about one another. No one stands up for the people that need to be stood up for. Nobody talks, No one talks to anyone anymore. Hell, you go to dinner now, and now look at families. You can see the breakdown of the family now, just because you got a mom on her phone, you got a down on her phone, you got a son on his phone, you got a daughter on a phone. No one's talking, No one's conversing, no one's having a conversation with anyone anymore. We're all just buried in this technology. And while this is happening, this it's like we're all walking around technology coma.
Speaker 4: And while this is happening, while.
Speaker 1: You're on your drug, the government is taking over this country and taking away your rights. And I witnessed it in one day yesterday. I'm thankful I got to go to the Masters. I am more thankful I got to see what society looked like before we got.
Speaker 4: This damn technology.
Speaker 1: It is destroying our kids' minds, it's destroying our families, it's destroying marriages. It is destroying relationships, It is destroying getting to know.
Speaker 4: Your fellow man.
Speaker 1: And for one day I got to see what it looked like before all that crap happened. But I also think the other part here that that's an interesting point when it comes to immigration, including a new warning that has come in from Governor of Texas Greg Abbott. He did an interview and he said that the Biden administration is doing nothing to stop, forget the illegals coming across the southern border. He is now putting out a real warning about the terrorists that are coming across the southern border.
Speaker 4: I want you to hear the governor in his own words.
Speaker 3: Listen, the chief of the Border Control is saying exactly one hundred and forty thousand got aways. If we don't know who is coming into our country and we don't know what their.
Speaker 4: Intent is, that is a threat.
Speaker 8: Does President Biden agree?
Speaker 9: President absolutely believes that along that border we do have significant national security concerns that have to be met.
Speaker 10: He also said that they're doing everything that they possibly can. But are you worried that we're in a September tenth mentality on this issue?
Speaker 8: Let's be clear the bad administration is doing nothing to stop terrorists from coming across the border. They are knowingly allowing them in. And there's two categories here. They're the terrorists who are actually apprehended. The terrorists apprehended are an all time record in many multiples of those who came across the border under the Trump administration. The second you talked about the god aways, well, the terrorists will pay extra not to be caught. What that means is the number that we've caught, which is extraordinary. There's far more than that who've gotten across the border. Remember this. Also last month, the FBI director talked about a potential nine to eleven type terrorist attack because of the terrorists who are coming across our border. The chief job of the president of the United States is national security. The President Biden is failing at national security. We are extraordinarily concerned about a terrorist attack occurring in Texas or elsewhere in the United States because of the terrorists who are crossing our border at will, unstopped by the bottom.
Speaker 9: Of you think isis is here today?
Speaker 8: So I have no information that they are. However, again, the FBI director was talking last month about the possibility that Isis could be coming here. Think about this concept.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous that.
Speaker 8: Anybody has their shoes inspected at an airport these days, when terrorists can come right across the border and sneak in and come here. Let me foreshadow also another concern we're going to have really soon that started kind of beginning right now, and that's going to be drone wars. The capability of the cartels about getting things across the border through drones already is extraordinary, and they're going to be more aggressive, more sophisticated in the drawn attacks. We could sustain a drawn attack anytime.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to break down there that the governor just mentioned. But I want to go back and remind you of something I told you about. It was either yesterday the day before, and that was Joe Biden and the White House saying they're very concerned about a terrorist attack that could happen at the hands of Hamas or Iran related targets in the Middle East, and also there are quote concerns about other places around the world. Now they didn't say America, I want to be clear about that. But if you listen to the governor there and you listen to what the governor had to say, there is real concern. I think if you listen to what he's saying, that we don't know what's happened in this country right now when it comes to Terras and you notice that the question that was asked there but denne Prino, it was are we in a a September the tenth mentality? Now, what does that mean? Before September eleventh, we weren't worried about a September eleventh.
Speaker 4: We were September.
Speaker 1: On September the tenth, we were somewhat worried about some random guy named Osama bin Laden, but no one thought anything was going to happen in the United States of America the way that it did on nine to eleven. That is what she means, Well, we know what terrists want to do to us, we know what they're capable of. We know what they just did to the people in Israel, Which can you imagine if something Heaven forbid like that happened in the United States of America. But if you have hundreds of terrorists that are coming across the southern border, and that's a fact, Okay, that's that everybody knows. That is a fact, I want to be clear about that. Everybody knows that they are terrorists coming across the Southern border. They are being caught, and a lot of them are not being caught. They are the godaways. And you heard what the governor said there about they pay more to come across of your terrace because you're not trying to be caught by border patrol. The majority of people that come across the Southern border, and I've witnessed at the border, is people that come across and as soon as they sea border patrol, they run to them.
Speaker 4: Anybody in the uniform they run to them.
Speaker 1: Anybody that's on the American side that is an official government individual, they run to them. And why do they do it. They do it because they know that once they're here, we will take care of them. We will pay for everything that they need. We will give them clothing, food, housing, education, will row out the red carpet. Now, terrorists who are on the watch lists know that's not the case for them. So when they come across the Southern border, they want to be smuggled in and they don't want to be seen, or if they are seen, they want to be quote a godaway where they're not apprehended and checked through the database like the other people that are walking up to border security agents.
Speaker 4: Now that's part one.
Speaker 1: Several weeks ago, Center Cruz and I did a podcast, if you miss it, Go Great Vertic with Ted Cruz wherever you get your podcasts, okay, And in that podcast, the Center was talking about the warnings coming from border patrol agents and from intelligence about what the governor just mentioned, which is that basically they have an air force. The cartels have an air force of drones, and they are using the drones to drop constant shipments of drugs across the southern border. They're also using these drones for things like attacks as it was just described there. They're also using their drones to spy on American assets, including our border patrol agents, so they can see when they drive by or they're not in a certain area, and then they use that as a place to cross for the fetanyl that's coming in. That's the number one killer of people thirty nine and under, basically under forty in America. The number one killer right now is fetanyl. So they're using this air force, and it is an air force. Let's be honest about this. When you have this many drones that are this sophisticated with these types of cameras that are giving you real time images, and you can then exploit our southern border to bring your drugs across the southern border.
Speaker 4: This is a whole other level.
Speaker 1: Of an incursion, invasion, infiltration into the United States of America. It's not just the human smuggling, it's not just the sex trafficking. It's the drugs as well that are coming across our southern border, and that is the concern. But now you go back to that September the tenth mentality. The Biden administration officials are so concerned now that Iran and Hamas may be planning to hit targets inside Israel in retaliation for the Israeli airstrike in Syria this week that killed several senior Indian officials. They're also concerned about attacks against American targets around the world. Now they're not saying in America, but read between the lines here. I think it's very clear that they are very concerned about that. And the governor of Texas is basically saying, this is your warning. I am warning you, okay, I am warning you of what is going on?
Speaker 4: Do happen?
Speaker 1: I'm letting you know what the concern is. Right, this is not hard to figure out. I also want you to hear what Tim she he is a Montana Senate candidate, a Republican, had to say on Fox News Channel about our wide open southern border. And listen to what he had to say coming from Montana.
Speaker 10: Tim the tester has tried to carry himself off as kind of a rugged Montana and he's a rancher, has a haircut. You know, he kind of tries to play the role. But when is he actually stood up for the working class.
Speaker 9: To face testers? Is oldest time, you know, five out of every six years. He's a loyal progressive ninety plus percent voting record with Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid before that, and then of course, you know, in the last few months, he becomes a qlase Republican. His last dad, I think, said he's working for Republicans to secure the border, which is laughable. He's still paying to fly legal immigrants into our country. He's paying for their health care, for their food, He's paying to continue to fund sanctuary cities with your tax. Paara dolls with Montana tax pair of dollars and he's stopping us from deporting violent, criminal illegal aliens. So that doesn't sound like Montana values. In a state that Trump carried by twenty points, in a state that wants a secure border, we have a senator who's opening it wide open and he's paying them to come here and to put a stop to it.
Speaker 4: You listen to that candidate.
Speaker 1: And the reason why I have played that for you is because this is what this election should be about, and this is how we should be talking about it. And I tell that as a blueprint for other Republicans that are running. If you want to have a chance, I think with many of the American people, this is how you're going to need to do it. This is what you are going to need to say. This is how the conversation needs to go. It needs to be this clear, it needs to be this blunt, and it needs to be Hey, we're calling out the current centators that are not protecting our southern border. This is not just an issue for Joe Biden the Democrats. There are many in Washington that are refusing to do the right thing and protect us. And I do believe the way that Governor Abbott in Texas talked about this was spot on. We have a blind spot, and we have a January tenth mentality, and we have terraces that are coming across our southern border and an air force that's being used by the cartels to exploit our country, and that is something we must stop. So what happens when you storm the southern border you get caught overrunning that border and you decide that you're going to assault men and women in uniform. Apparently nothing that after a Texas judge has now ordered the release of migrants accused of storming the southern border. Now the world witnessed this and watched this because it went viral, and the message is clearly sending to legal immigrants that are thinking about coming into America is hey, if you get in the spot where you've got to storm the border and you have to attack border security agents or law enforcement, just do it because you will not be held accountable for your actions. Which also brings me to another story we're gonna deal with in a moment, and that is there are now migrant crime rings, basically gangs that are organizing and they're going after wealthy cities where they know that they will not be held accountable for their actions. And we're seeing this pop up everywhere from California to New York to Michigan and everywhere in between. Let me go back to what happened at the Southern border and this judge that has now ordered the release of the migrants accused of storming the Southern border, some of them even attacking law enforcement.
Speaker 4: Take a listen to this from Fox Talk about.
Speaker 5: Illegal immigration this morning, a big update of the migrants arrested after storming the border and pummeling National Guard troops as a Texas judge on Easter is reportedly ordering that they be released to appear back on their own recognizant.
Speaker 4: Yet like that'll happen when the DA is ready.
Speaker 5: Former Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wilf joins us Now, Chad, your thought about this Easter move.
Speaker 3: Well, it's unbelievable. I can't believe that a judge would release these individuals after what we've seen on video. We have it on video. Each of those migrants was identified either by Border Patrol or Texas DPS, so we know who they are. And yet, because it appears as some type of either technicality or the district attorney there in El Paso wasn't ready for the motion that the end result is you actually set them free and you release them on their own recognisance. So again, this sends the exact wrong signal to other migrants and other individuals that are going to want to storm that border, storm the sense, storm any barriers, and actually push over and assault border patrol officers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the other big story in Immigrate. By the way, it's unacceptable that the DA was not ready. I mean, do your job, but also this judge should understand and be responsible. You don't reward this pet type of behavior. I thought they were for law and order by definition.
Speaker 1: Now let's just be honest. I don't believe for a moment that the DA wasn't ready. I think this was a deliberate signal to make it abundantly clear that you can come into America, you can rush the border, you can attack us, and we.
Speaker 4: Will let you free. So keep coming.
Speaker 1: It's sending a message to anyone thinking about coming to America that even if the border looks like it is secure in the area where you show up, don't worry. We will let you come in and assault those international Guard that are keeping us safe, that are supposed to be keeping us safe, that are trying to keep us safe. And you are sitting there and you're and you're saying yourself, no, no, no, no, no, calm down, calm down. Hey, hey, you guys, don't be afraid. This is okay. I know you've seen the National Guard. I know you see Texas sitting up for the suspect. Keep coming, okay, just keep coming, keep coming into this country and we will make sure that you are let free.
Speaker 4: Which brings me the second part of the conversation.
Speaker 1: About this migrant crime rings that are popping up all over the place and directly targeting wealthy suburban areas. One of Michigan's wealthiest counties. I remember Michigan under the governor, there is a quote welcoming state right for illegal immigrants. They won't call legal immigants a legal immigrants. They are a we love you. Come on in, we'll sing kumbay A with you, give you a bunch of free stuff, and you can just hang out in Michigan.
Speaker 4: Because we are socialists. That's what they are.
Speaker 1: That's what Whitmer is one of Michigan's wealthiest counties, which voted heavily for Joe Biden in twenty twenty, has become the target of organized migrant gangs that are getting together and then going for organized home invasions that according to the new warning from the county sheriff, the Oakland County Sheriff. Now, I want to be clear, this is an Oakland, Michigan.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: The Oakland County Sheriff Michael Butchard is warning residents that gangs of illegals are targeting high end homes, especially of those who are out of town on spring break vacations, and then you're coming back to home that has been completely ransacked and pulled apart. I'm not joking. This is what is happening now. Now, this same warning is now coming at the same time as the New York Police Department chief is saying that we are seeing quote an uptick in migrant crimes and the trends are getting bigger because they're becoming more organized.
Speaker 9: This afternoon, I sat down with the NYPD Chief of Patrol, John Shell, whom you saw in Mark's story.
Speaker 4: I talked to him broadly about the recent headlines.
Speaker 9: And asked him about where New York City stands when it comes to crime involving migrants.
Speaker 4: For right now, we see an up ticket.
Speaker 2: We see trends in microcrime that's hurting our city a little bit. When we talk about trends, we're talking about crimes committed on mopags, whether we persnatches, robberies, pickpockets on the train, pickpockets on the streets. We're seeing some mob like activity when it comes to Macy's or Sunglass hut. So we're seeing these trends start to get bigger and bigger, and it's adding to our everyday New York is crime and we're trying to put a lid on it.
Speaker 1: We're trying to put a lid on it, really, so that's it. Well, we're trying to figure out how to put a lid on it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Can you put a lid on runaway out of control migrant crime and the trend that's getting quote bigger If those when they're caught are not actually prosecuted, you've got to go back to New York City.
Speaker 4: What happened in New York City.
Speaker 1: New York City is the site, okay, is the site of where those immigrants beat up police officers, tried to kill them, and they were let out of jail, and then they flicked off the cameras. Now they were flicking off every American, they were flicking off the United States. They were flicking off the police and law enforcement. They were making it abundantly clear that they are not going to abide by our laws, our rules. And they gave us two middle fingers, and then they disappeared right Apparently they got even on free trips to go all the way as far away as California because they weren't held accountable. So when you see what he just said there, and I'm sorry it's laughable what he just said, it is truly hysterical what this man just said.
Speaker 4: He said, we're trying to get a handle lot. No, you're not.
Speaker 1: If you're not going to prosecute, you'll never get a handle on it. Share this podcast with your family and friends so they can hear exactly what I just talked to you about.
Speaker 4: And I will see you back here tomorrow