Speaker 1: We have got a lot to talk about when it comes to the attack by Iran on Israel, and I want you to understand the fundamentals behind this attack so that you understand the context of why this just happened. Let's go back to the reason why Iran attacked in theory directly this time, not through their proxies that they paid to do these things and fun like Hamas and hesblah. Why is Iran now stepping up and going directly against Israel. This is because of the assassinated Iranian general that Israel assassinated. Now, why did Israel assassinate this assassinate this Iranian general. They assassinated the Iranian general because he was directly involved in the planning and the execution of October seventh massacre against the Jews.
Speaker 2: Let's not miss that point.
Speaker 1: So you have an Iranian general that was directly involved in the planning as well as the execution of the October seventh massacre. This is a person that you should have to take out, plain and simple. An organization affiliated with the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran also revealed that the Iranian general Mohammad, who was reportedly killed by an Israeli airstrike. Okay, on April the first played a key role in the mass murder of the twelve hundred people, including over thirty Americans. So we should be angry too because Americans were killed. Now, the US based Middle East Media Research Institute located the shocking admission and translation translated into the into English Iran's Coalition Council of Islamic revolution Forces published on October the third. Excuse me April third, a notice of mourning and recognition for the late Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Commander Zahiti. He was the IRGC's commander of its elite coued forces that you may have heard of in Syria and Lebanon. He was killed along with six other men in Iran's diplomatic compound in Damascus. I'm gonna have more about this than just a second that deals also with more lies coming from the Biden White House. But first let me tell you about my friends at Patriot Mobile. For ten years now, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider.
Speaker 2: Why would you care about that?
Speaker 1: Because Big Mobile is giving big donations right now to hard core leftist causes organizations candidates.
Speaker 2: Those include Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 1: If you're like me and you're tired of giving your money to cooperations that are literally fighting against your family values, then switch to Patriot Mobile. When I look down at my cell phone on the top left, it says Patriot and I know, with every text and with every phone call, I'm standing with a company that protects my values but also gives back to what I believe in. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending a message that you support free speech, You're supporting religious freedom. You're supporting and advocating and donating to protect the sanctity of life in this country because five percent of your bill every month goes back to conservative causes that you help choose to support. We're talking about causes like protecting our Second Amendment rights, for supporting our military, our veterans, are wounded warriors, and our first responder heroes, just to name a few. Is switching easy, you better believe it. You can keep your same cell phone number you have right now, keep your same cell phone, or upgrade to a new one. Plus, Patriot Mobile also is going to give you free activation right now when you use the promo code ben. All you got to do is call them nine to seven to two Patriot. It's nine seven to two Patriot, nine to seven two Patriot. Get rid of that woke phone company you have right now and switch to Patriot Mobile. Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson er ninety seven to two Patriot. Now, this is why Iran is quote directly responding.
Speaker 2: Now, the strategic role of the martyr, the heity.
Speaker 1: Is consolidation and strengthening the resistance front and in the planning and execution of the Al Kazi Flood are part of the great pride that will quote transform the quiet efforts of this great commander and to the eternal history of the struggle against the occupation by the Zionis regime. That is what was declared by the Iranian Coalition Council of Islamic Revolution Forces. So they're saying, yes, he was involved, and they're saying we're going to kill every Jew now. The al Quasi flood is the Hamas name for the October seventh invasion that resulted in mass rapes, mass deaths, mass hostage taking. In fact, there are currently over one hundred hostages held by Ijamas in the Gaza Strip right now as we are talking. When asked about the Memory report end Zahi's role in the October seventh massac or, a US State Department spokesman said that the IRGC COD Force Brigadier General Muhammad was a quote significant leader of Iran's efforts directly and through proxies to threaten Israel. Now that's America's government, Okay, our government, the Biden administration admitting now, yes, this all is true and accurate. Quote Wow, we are unable to comment on the precise role he has played in the October seventh attack. There's no question that the IRGC COD Force and people like Mohammad had long been involved in supporting the threats to Israel and to US interest because remember, we've had more than one hundred attacks against US targets in the Middle East since the attack on Israel, including our government says, the arming and of terrorist groups and militant proxies as well as partners that threaten israel security and our stability across the Middle East.
Speaker 2: Now you put all that.
Speaker 1: Together, and I go back to what you need to understand, so Israel gets attacked. None of this could have been done without Iran being involved and heavily involved in the planning, the training, and the execution of the attack. And then the Iranian forces are like, hey, America, you don't screw with us, and Joe Biden so far has said okay. And they said, hey, America, don't get involved, and so far Joe Biden said okay.
Speaker 2: So that's part one of this that you need to understand. Okay.
Speaker 1: And this is a significant part of this, right like, this is a significant part one. I want you to understand this. This is not a little bit of an issue. This is significant. Okay, it is significant.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 1: Understand that full stop. So let's go to the response of the US. The US is now putting out warnings not to Iran. Of five o'clock, the last thing that the US had said directly to Israel was quote, don't do something you will regret. The Biden administration's main message, and this has been since October the seventh, when this first attack took place. The Biden administration's message has been to Israel, you guys, show restraint, you guys, calmed down, you guys, don't do anything crazy.
Speaker 2: You guys dial it down.
Speaker 1: In fact, the first thing the Biden administration and State Department said was don't respond after they the massacre.
Speaker 2: That happened to the Israeli people.
Speaker 1: And it's been consistent since then, this anti Israel stance from this administration. Now, it was so bad and you may have heard this in my conversation with Ted Cruz. Ted Kruz had to call out the State Department taught Biden officials right after the massacre on Israel took place, as they were saying they were warning Israel to be careful. How they responded, not warning Hamas or Hesbla Iran that there's going to be hell to pay for this. No, no, no, every time that is Israel get the attacked, we go and and we warn Israel you better not respond, which is total insanity. The Biden administration's main message, yet again after they were attacked, was immediately to say that you need to be careful. You had a RAN's aerial assault come down on Israel, and the Biden administration's main message.
Speaker 2: Was for Israel, not for a Ran.
Speaker 1: US officials quote expect Israel to respond in some fashion to Saturday strikes, but in both public and private ways they're taking steps they hope will convince Israel to choose a limited response as opposed to an all out armed counter attack. The latter, they fear would plunge the region into a major war. This is what happens when you have a week President President Joe Biden in particular, quote once to avoid any battle that could drag in US troops, and he has made that clear to the Israeli Prime Minister net Yahoo quote, we're advising them to take a breath before responding. So so you've been massacred once, then you're in higher country comes to an attack directly from Iran, and US officials familiar with the Middle East say on the record quote that the Biben administration's response is we're advising them to take a breath before responding. That is an anti Israel, anti Jewish stance from this administration.
Speaker 2: Let's be very clear.
Speaker 1: One of ten people granted aminemity to freely discuss closed door diplomacy said, if Israel does respond, quote, it needs to be proportional and bring this cycle to an end. How do you end a cycle when the guys on the other side, the barbaric, horrible human beings, that are willing to rape babies, cut their heads off and cook them in ovens.
Speaker 2: Let that sink in. Okay, let that sink in.
Speaker 1: How would you end this cycle of violence if they're not willing to end the cycle of violence. It doesn't make any sense at all. This is the most rediculous argument I have ever heard. This is the most insane argument I have ever heard. This is the most ignorant response and argument that I have ever heard. The idea that the people that are being attacked should be the ones to be cautious or careful is insane.
Speaker 2: It is insane.
Speaker 1: And yet here we are having these stupid conversations. And let's be clear, this is anti Israel rhetoric coming from the Biden administration full stop. What you have to understand is why Israel is gone full anti Israel rhetoric. This is not because I think Joe Biden even believes this that he should be anti Israel.
Speaker 2: In fact, I think that Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Understands now that he is being held hostage by the radical and extreme left in his own party. The majority of young people in his party party are anti Israel. The majority of people in the Democratic Party hate Jews, that are younger, and they've done the math and they understand that those thirty thirty five and under genuinely hate Israel. There is real anti Semitic hatred within the Democratic Party and they've been hearing about this in a real way. They've been hearing about this in a real way from Jewish people, and they've been hearing from these anti Jewish individuals, and they basically are counting votes.
Speaker 2: So like, all right, look, we know we might make some.
Speaker 1: Jewish people mad, Okay, Like we get that, we know there might be some Jewish people that get really angry, but we need young people to show up and vote who are anti Israel and anti jew hate the Jews, and we're willing to make that decision, right, Like, we're real, We're willing to make that sacrifice so that young people who are anti Israel will show up and will happily vote for Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Again, this is all about buying votes. Now.
Speaker 1: They're also extremists in the Democratic Party. They have taken over the alam Omars, the aocs. They hate Jewish people. They want to see the Jews destroyed. They would like to see the Jews exterminated. You look at AOC. You look at Rashid to leave, you look at Alamo Mar.
Speaker 2: They hate the Jews, they hate the Jewish State.
Speaker 1: They hate them, and they don't mind that they are terrorists that are murdering innocent men, women and children. They defend the actions of Hamas, they defend the actions of hes Blah. They will defend the actions of Iran. They will certainly not condemn any of these. In fact, you had who was Alamamar this week who had a where they were chanting death to America and refused to denounce it When she was asked about it by Fox News, she said, I don't respond to Fox News because you hate me and my people. That was her get out of jail free card, if that makes any sense at all. But she would not condemn it, which is totally, totally, totally insane. The idea that you wouldn't condemn it is absurd. But this is now where we are, Okay, I want to be clear, this is where we are right now. It is really sad. Then in the United States of America today we are hanging our most important ally out to drive. Now, there's also another part of this that people need to understand about this attack and This is part number three and it may be the most important part, So I want you to really pay attention.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The reason why Iran decided that they could attack is because as soon as they they saw the President of the United States of America take their hand away from Israel, they knew they could get away with it. They saw the Democrats unite and to vote against the emergency funding for military aid to Israel, and the Democrats united and the Democrats voted against that funding. This is part three of this, so you understand why this attack took place, and what Iran said in that moment was very very clear. Iran in that moment said, game on, let's go, game on, let's make this happen. Game on, let's go all in. We can attack Israel and America.
Speaker 2: Will not Okay, will not.
Speaker 1: Respond. America is weak. America is not going to get involved. America keeps warning Israel, not the terrorists when Israel is attacked. Every time we go back to the same rhetoric and over and o again. The rhetoric is, well, you guys better be careful Israel. You better not heavy hand to respond, You better not escalate this thing. You've just been Masacred. I know that, but you can't respond in a heavy hand away. Now. If I'm Israel right now, I want to be clear about this as well. I would be doing whatever I have to do to take out the tarras. If I'm Israel right now, I'd be thinking about all options on the table if I was Israel right now. And I think, by the way, I want to also be very very very clear about this. If I am Israel right now, and I'm looking at the nuclear capabilities are nuclear possibilities of Iran when I think about hitting those targets to make sure that they don't get a nuclear weapon, because I know I'm number one on the list in America's number two, been Iran's number one. I mean, I mean Israel's number one. Israel is the number one place they want to take out like full stop, that's what they want to do. And if I'm Israel right now, all options on the table. But this idea of a limited response, I would actually argue last time was in fact a limited response, and what happened last time it didn't end well, folks. And that was just several months ago, six months ago, and now look at where we are right now, look at what is happening right now, Look at the facts of what we're dealing with right now. If you were Israel, you were under attack, and you were under attack and there are people all around you that hate you, that want you to die, that's not hyperbole, that's reality. And what this means is that you must defend yourself. And if America is not going to defend you, and it's very clear now that America doesn't want to be drawn into this, and Joe Biden is mad it Israel if they respond into quote heavy handed of a way. I still can't get my head around that type of rhetoric. This is the conversation we're having. And what I will say is Israel has every right to defend themselves. Israel is not a hacking. Israel is defending themselves. What did Israel do? And I go back to this also, this rhetoric. What did Israel do to deserve what happened to them and that attack against them? Okay, somebody needs to answer that question. The Left doesn't want to answer that question because they hate Okay, they hate they hate Israel and the Democratic Party they don't like Israel either.
Speaker 2: They cannot stand Israel. They hate Israel. That's part two.
Speaker 1: This is a moment where America should be standing very firm because it's not just against Iran, it's against all the terrorists in the Middle East. That's what this is really all about, folks. This is about all of the terrorists in the Middle East. If they know that America will not stand up and America will not fight terrorism and America will not defend Okay, then what's going to happen next to the Middle East?
Speaker 2: Who's the next target? I also go back to this.
Speaker 1: If they think they can get away with hitting Israel with a limited response because we're demanding a limited response, then the part two of this question is do you think America could be next? And the answer is absolutely. We have no idea who's coming across our southern border. We have no idea what's happening in this country. We have no clue what's going to happen in this country because of an open border policy. We have no idea what the future holds for Israel. But what we also know is we have no idea what the future holds for us because we've allowed people to come in this country and we don't know who they are. We have no idea who they are. We know they're on the terrorists watch list. We know that terrorists on the terrorist watch lists are coming in actually pretty often. We know that people on the terrorists watch lists. In fact, they're coming across in record numbers. And I don't think they're coming here for a better life. I think they're coming here because they had America and they want to plan an attack against America.
Speaker 2: It's pretty consistent with what they say.
Speaker 1: I will also say one other thing real quick, but I also believe that one of the biggest problems now that America has is when America's weak, terrorists will act out.
Speaker 2: They always have.
Speaker 1: They only understand one thing, and that is strength, and there is power through strength. When Donald Trump was president, you want to know why they didn't pull this crap. They didn't pull it because they knew the response was going to be brutal. They knew the response was going to be unbelievably brutal.
Speaker 2: That's why they didn't do it.
Speaker 1: And now they realize that we're weak and they can do whatever the hell they want, and that's a problem. One other thing, fourth item, I want you to put in perspective and so you understand just how weak America is right now. Biden has not enforced our oil sanctions that are already in place right.
Speaker 2: Now on Iran.
Speaker 1: Iran is making billions of dollars a month because we're not enforcing those US sanctions on Iranian oil. Not only that, we've given billions of dollars back to Iran that is used and we warned you was going to be used, and so did Donald Trump, would be used to support terrorism, and guess what happened. That's exactly what they did. But that's not all. Joe Biden also let the United Nations sanctions on Iran's missiles expire before this unprecedented attack against Israel as well. So it's not just the billions that the country has coming from oil because we're not enforcing the embargoes on Iranian oil. But the administration of Joe Biden did not move to renew the expiring sanction in Iran's drone and ballistic missile production at the United Nations in October. In fact, that was shortly after the Iran back massacre of the more than twelve hundred people living in Israel. Then, even after that happened, we didn't move at the United Nations to put sanctions on Iran's drone and ballistic missile production, and Saturday's unprecedent attack after the unprecedent attack in October would direct missile assaults by Iran on the country. We still have a government, a Biden government, that say, Israel, you better be careful how you respond.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The Iranian military, we also now know for a fact, spent much of the past week threatening retaliation against Israel in response to the military operation that targeted their senior leaders of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard. Okay, that's an arm of the Iranian military, and we knew that. Now the US, by the way, has designated the IRGC a terrorist organization. This is real simple. We allow these terrorists and a terrorist organization to get billions and billions of dollars through oil that we could sanction, right, that we could stop, We could sanction, and it would go away a large majority of the money that they're getting. Like this is not hard, This is actually really easy. It's really simple. Okay, So this is what would happen, and we didn't do it. And we didn't do it because we keep funneling money to Iran and the thinking is the logic behind the move I think is that, oh well, if we are nice to Iran and we don't make them too angry, then somehow everything's going to work out, okay, and Iran will you know, they'll comply and they'll be a great member of society. That's never gonna happen. I want to say it again, that's never going to happen. Iran is consistent death to America, death to Israel. They've never stopped saying it. We know how Iran treats Americans. They killed they. Iran is responsible for killing more Americans and the war in Iraq and Afghanistan than any other nation in the Middle East. They were funding the terrorists to and they were the number one maker of roadside bombs that were killing American soldiers. Every chance Iran has to kill Americans, they will do it.
Speaker 2: Every single time.
Speaker 1: Iran, whether it's the Iran hostage crisis back in the late seventies to now, has been consistent death to America, death to America, death to America, death to America, death to America. That's what they say because they believe it. Okay, that's what they say, because that's what they believe, and they never stopped saying death to Israel, death to America. So we have well sanctions on Iran, but we're not enforcing them, so they're meaningless. Why do they not just drop the sanctions because that would be too big of a story for the Biden administration, right, the Biden administration, they're just on enforcing them. But you can't accuse the Biden administration of getting rid of the sanctions. What you can accuse them of, but the media won't do their damn job. What you can accuse them of is saying, you guys are allowing them to get their hands on unpressent amounts of money. Billions of dollars, not a year, billions of dollars a month, did you hear me? Billions of dollars a month, billions of dollars a month that they're getting their hands on because we're not enforcing the basic sanctions. That is a fact, period, and you need to understand that. So instead we're not you know, the Biden administration they have covered they're like, oh no, no, no, no, we have sanctions on ranion oil or are you enforcing them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But see no one asks the follow up question why would you need to, Right, you get to stick with a narrative. Everything's great, everything's fine, nothing's wrong, everything's good, everything's okay, everything's fine, nothing's wrong.
Speaker 2: We've got sanctions, you're not enforcing the sanctions. Well we know that, okay.
Speaker 1: So you give a rand billions of dollars and you were warned they would use it for terrorism. Is that true or false? That's true, that's accurate. Okay, part one there got it? Yep, that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So so part one is that, yes, and it's all true and it's all accurate.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay.
Speaker 1: And then we have all sanctions on Iran and we're not imposing them. Is that true or false? No?
Speaker 2: No, that's also true, very true. Yes, that's happening. All right.
Speaker 1: So you have all sanctions on Iran that you're not imposing, and you're giving them allowing them to produce oil and make themselves billions of dollars, which is then being used to target American troops in Middle East? Is that happening? Yes, an American interests in the Middle East? Yes, okay. And then you and then when an Israel is attacked, you warn Israel not to respond heavy handed and then when they're attacked again, you warn Israel not to respond heavy handed, and then you had a chance to sanctions on Iran for the exact weapons they're using, drones and missiles, and you let that expire.
Speaker 2: At the UN. Is that true? Yes, that's true? Okay.
Speaker 1: Is it clear to every one of you now listening to me that this administration hates Israel?
Speaker 2: Is it clear to you that they have blood on their hands?
Speaker 1: Is it clear to you the president of the United States of America just to try to win votes from those that are under thirty who hate Israel in this country? Is it clear to you now? And I want to make sure I say this the right way. Is it clear to you now that they hate Israel and they want Israel dead, and they hate Jews, and this is anti Semitism coming from this White House? That is what they're doing. I hope it's clear. It should be clear. Make sure by the way that you share this podcast with your family and friends. Hit that little forward arrow and text it or put it on social media while the media does everything you can to try to shut you down, silence us, and make sure no one knows what's really happening. Also hit that auto download or subscribe button, so you get this podcast each and
Speaker 2: Every day for free, and I'll see you back here tomorrow