Speaker 1: I know there's a few people in this room who've at least tried this strategy to look good. Oh it's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. I'm talking about intermittent fasting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I do this every day.
Speaker 1: Where you don't eat for a long time, like thirteen to fourteen hours, and then one PM rolls around and you're like, I need a cinnamon roll something.
Speaker 2: Fleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel so skinny though, right before you eat, I digested.
Speaker 2: Everything that is not the best of genes. But yeah, you're supposed to feel better.
Speaker 1: Well you're supposed to be yeah, theoretically, but in practice, I mean you have to suffer a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But there's a new trend that's taking interminute fasting and adding something with it, intermittent peeing. Yeah, hold for fifteen hours. Oh wait, I cannot do that.
Speaker 2: Are you just asking for a urinary track infection like.
Speaker 1: Doing I'm just kidding. No, it's actually called intermittent speech fasting.
Speaker 2: Oh I like this. Jose could do the other one. Can we do this one too?
Speaker 1: Well? It's where you avoid saying a word to anyone until noon, and that means totally silent, not even whispering or mumbling to yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I had a friend who went to a silent retreat. Yes, for like seven days, you don't talk. Yes.
Speaker 1: The idea obviously isn't new, but it's going viral right now because the European singer has been posting about it on our social media and she says the reason she's doing it is to take care of her instrument. But there's also some actual science behind it, because a study in two thousand and five linked prolonged periods of quietness with dramatically lower blood pressure. Really, and it can also help lower your level of the stress hormone cortisol, so you're less stressed if you stay quiet for a long time. Wonder I have high blood pressure?
Speaker 2: I show up. So if work wants you to do a morning meeting and you're like, sorry, I'm on a speech fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't even say you type it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good pos.
Speaker 1: Good call, Jose. And then in mice, it's also been shown to promote brain growth really, as long as you tape their little mouth shut.
Speaker 3: So can't brains gonna be But I can't tell everyone about it?
Speaker 2: Come on, I want to know how the mice were talking before. Jeff.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, we work in radio.
Speaker 2: So so our brains are gonna get smaller.
Speaker 1: It's kind of our job to talk and to shock each other with a dog shot collar what we have to do. So, Jake, let us not be silent any longer and give us your question. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Did you know, counting Brook, there's a total of two thousand, seven hundred and eighty one billionaires in the world right now. Wow, their combined net worth is around fourteen point two trillion dollars.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't exist.
Speaker 3: When I first learned that piece of information, I cried for a solid forty minutes. But then I discovered four Orbes recently put out a list of the wealthiest billionaires in the entertainment industry. And what better way to cheer ourselves up than to shine a spotlight on the richest people on earth. Hearing a special Famous Billionaires edition of blenty of twenty. Yeah, Currently there's only fourteen billionaires who have made their fortunes the entertainment industry, and I'll break them down for you. Four of them are athletes, three are musicians, five are directors or creators of TV and movie franchises. One is a talk show host and one got their start in reality TV. You got a piece of paper in front of you breaking all that down. The only one not from the US is sixty two year old director Peter Jackson, director of The Lord of the Rings, with the net worth of one point five billion dollars. Everyone else is Americans. So all right, jack Let's start with the lady who's already slimded the dms of all fourteen billionaires. That's Alexis.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm pretty sure when this list came out, Taylor Swift just made it for the first sees from one tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think it's a tour before the last one.
Speaker 1: That was her first.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift is number fourteen on my list, the very bottom.
Speaker 1: And one point walks out. This is my first concert.
Speaker 3: Yeahs okay. Taylor Swift has one point one billion dollars. She made close to two hundred million after taxes from her eras tour. Next up is Brooke.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I got this on lock show me.
Speaker 1: Jay Z jay Z is.
Speaker 3: Red jay Z's number five on my list. He's hip hop's first billionaire and sold parts of his alcohol empire over the last few years. Only one musician left on the board. Let's go to Jose.
Speaker 1: I think I know the musician, so I'm going to stay on it, and I think it's doctor Dre.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting because of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Doctor Dre did not make my list.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Jose. Okay, I think so you got to go the biggest TV person of all time who started their own network, Oprah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, good call Oprah Winfrey. It's number four on my list, Jeffy. She takes the talk show host category. So that's completely off the board, Oprah, just like jay Z two point eight billion dollars. Let's go over to Alexis.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking at the reality TV star and I'm thinking Kardashians. I think it came out of all of them. Kylie's thing was to become hers was a millionaire, right, that was fake? No, she was on the billionaire page.
Speaker 1: Are sure it's not Chumley from Pop Stars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna stick with Kim Kardashka.
Speaker 3: Kim Kardashian, it's number six on my list. She's a reality TV star. One point seven billion dollars. Her shapewear line skims, which I'm currently wearing right now, and that company's valued around four billion dollars by itself.
Speaker 2: I'm actually wearing bra in underwear right now, skims again.
Speaker 3: Brook. All right, so we have a talk show host. Off the board. TTV start off the board. We're back to Brook.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna say Rihanna, Oh.
Speaker 3: Good, Brook said, Rianna number nine on my list of fourteen one point four billion. All the musicians are off the board. We have four athletes and four directors creators left. Jeffery, it's your turn.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm thinking. I'm thinking Medea goes to jail.
Speaker 2: Tyler Perryerry, he is a he made so many movies.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, at this point, if he's not a billionaire, no one deserves to be, Absolutely Tyler.
Speaker 3: Tyler Perry number eight one point four billion dollars over a three decade career.
Speaker 2: We're back to Alexis Steph Curry.
Speaker 1: But I don't think he's on Steph Curry.
Speaker 3: Not the other active athlete billionaire. Alexis, you're out, Brook, and he guesses.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, let's do Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 3: Steven Spielberg number two four point eight billion dollars. Jeffrey, your turn.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's an active athlete that's still on this list somewhere. He's not necessarily American, but he's currently playing in America. Could you say messy.
Speaker 3: You could would.
Speaker 1: Say it.
Speaker 4: You know what, screw you, I'm going with mess Sorry. That means Brook wins the names you guys miss Dick Wolf, the creator of Law and Order, Tiger Woods, and the other athlete you guys did not guess was Magic Johnson.
Speaker 1: Brook got the most right, so she gets to choose the person who's gonna sing today.
Speaker 2: My fears this competitor. Let's go Jeffrey All.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was close, and I'm going to be singing an Empire. State of Mind by Jay Z and Alicia Keys in New Yo. Concrete Jungle, Dreams of Maid, Shot Collar, Question of the Day, Got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes
Speaker 2: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,