Speaker 1: So with you. Wait a minute, is this the right number.
Speaker 2: It's a laser line. Good by, Just.
Speaker 3: Call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say a weird guy approaches.
Speaker 4: You while you're out at the club and uses this charming pick app line on you. Heye, sweetheart, I wish you are a computer so I could select all on your clothes and hit delete.
Speaker 3: Of course I use the short cuts for there after.
Speaker 4: He says that whatever you do, don't ask him what it's like to be a real life adult virgin. Instead, give him the number the loser line, so hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play over the air.
Speaker 3: Voicemails like this one next.
Speaker 5: Message, this is back from Hinge. I'm looking forward, Daniel. I'm glad we made this connection, and I'd like to get right down to.
Speaker 1: It so that we can see if this is going to be a fix.
Speaker 5: I can meet tomorrow between twelve thirty and one thirty in the afternoon. Will be dressed professionally.
Speaker 1: I expect discretion.
Speaker 5: And you are to say you're a friend from out of town, nothing more.
Speaker 1: No one is to know that.
Speaker 5: We met online. Don't divulge any personal information about yourself, not even your name. There's to be no discussion of past relationships, politics, television shows, or movies. They're just all signs of weak minds. If these guidelines are acceptable to you, then I will see you tomorrow. If not, whatever you'll know show like all the rest message.
Speaker 2: Wow, I was wondering, like, if that's who you're I mean that was a higher situation, right, Is that what I I.
Speaker 4: Was wondering if that's what Brooks dates are like with her husband, Like, you will not make eye contact with me.
Speaker 3: No one will know we are together?
Speaker 1: Is our anniverse?
Speaker 2: You really get him? It's so weird any clients.
Speaker 1: Next message, Hi, It's it's me. Remember you ran me over with your shopping cart the other day in the store, and you promised you'd pay my medical bills. I just got back from the doctors, and there's good news that they were able to save my big toenail. They glued it right back on. Thank god I saw it on the ground and picked it up, or I'd have to grow a new one back. But I don't want you to feel too filthy about this. But you should be more careful. But anyway, the medical bill it came out to seven hundred and fourteen dollars and the foot creams and extra costs. So could you send me a money order or or need to go through your insurance. I don't know, it's up to you. Just let me know.
Speaker 3: Sky wearing flip flops in the wal Mart or something.
Speaker 2: Everybody, do you know how many big toenails I've lost in my life?
Speaker 3: A lot?
Speaker 2: Okay, you wouldn't have saved it, yo, you just throw it away. You get to grow a new one. Your feet are amazing that way.
Speaker 3: You came into the clinic with a toenail on ice, like please.
Speaker 2: The way I get rid of the toenail polish that I never.
Speaker 3: Speaking of feet.
Speaker 4: You know who just got runner up at the National Entertainment Awards for Best Tootsi's and Terrestrial Radio.
Speaker 3: It wasn't us. We were hoping to get that.
Speaker 4: Instead, we just got the award for most Classless TikTok channel.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you should go there to.
Speaker 4: See the top loser line of the week and a bunch of more low brow, classless content that we throw up on there.
Speaker 3: Every single day.
Speaker 2: Lane.
Speaker 4: That's we'd be honored to have you be a part of our tikto channel.
Speaker 3: Now let's get back to the clips.
Speaker 6: Hi, Ryan, this is I cannot wait to see you again. But in the meantime, I just wanted to do something really intimate for us. And I know a lot of girls would send their their nudes or whatever, but it's not the kind of gal I am. I'm a little different. So I made you a sculpture of my body, and I think that's a little more personal. Honestly, it's than a picture. That's the one of a kind piece of art as well as an image of myself. So if you text me back your address or whatever, I will overnight that to you. I think you will like what you see. Maybe at some point I can make this like a matching set, you know, call me back.
Speaker 2: To keep that in your house. If that arrives a nude statue of somebody.
Speaker 4: Right in the entrance, I bet ye.
Speaker 3: Talking to two girls at the same time. Check out my new girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I hope she can do another one, send one over to us.
Speaker 3: I mean, do Jeffrey like Michaelangelo's David. I love that big.
Speaker 7: What's up, Marianne, it's you're about to take a ride on the blam train, because remember I mentioned I do the announcements on the train at the zoo, all.
Speaker 8: Aboard Chuka chuk chuk chuk chuk a chunk chuk chu chuk a joke, And let's see what do we have up here on our left? Why it's our first date this Friday at Chewi's. What a charming little booth I've found near the window, and what a charming personality I brought along with me. Anyway, continuing on the blame train.
Speaker 1: Chuk a chuka chik chika, Chuka chuka chika, Chicken.
Speaker 8: Oh, what's here on the right? Oh, it's that's me picking up the check and it looks like I got to three for twenty five deal. What a prudent decision financially, I must be pretty smart. Joka joka?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: What else up here on the left?
Speaker 1: Does that make up? Point?
Speaker 7: Full speed ahead?
Speaker 8: I say, chok ach Oh, looks like your dad's hiding behind a bush. I'm totally kidding about the dad part, but I seriously would like to take you out, and uh, you know, if it goes well, I could get you half off past this to the zoo.
Speaker 1: So uh call back to train, Chicken.
Speaker 2: We are all on board the baby I buy a ticket, I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make it for free.
Speaker 5: An announcement.
Speaker 2: It's a prudent financial decision, he told himself.
Speaker 4: Remember, listen to lose a line regularly, this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok page so we can hear our favorite loser.
Speaker 3: Line every single week. Right there, We're gonna do a phone tap
Speaker 5: Next Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.