Speaker 1: One eight hundred do uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y Away.
Speaker 2: Today we call a woman who just moved into her new apartment and she loves it. Just one problem. I don't think she read all the fine print in her least agreement because even though it's technically her unit, she doesn't get to occupy it all the time. What do you mean there's a little wrinkle in there, and you're gonna hear it in your phone. Tap right now, it's another Hello. Hi, Penelope Martin speaking. Hey, I'm calling from an apartments. I'm one of the supers here. My name's Wayne Dwops. Okay, yes, hi, Sorry, i'ven't met yet. I know I wasn't here when you moved in last week, but I heard Chad went over everything with you. Chad, yes, yes he did. So. Just giving you a quick update. It'll probably be another hour and fifteen minutes, maybe an hour, depending on the bubble situation. What. Yeah, just make sure that you don't come home before you see the green sticker on your doorknob. Okay, okay, excuse me, what are we talking about here? You know everything that Chad went over with you during the least signing along with the bathroom agreement. Bathroom agreement, right, I have I had no idea what you're talking about. Oh okay, wow, the same thing happened last week and here it is happening again. May Chad has got to do a better job of explaining this stuff.
Speaker 1: What do you mean bathroom agreement?
Speaker 2: Okay, so once you signed the lease for your apartment, you automatically got enrolled in an app that we do with a business called Bathmatch bath Match, right, and that's where whoever signs up that means a bath pays us and then we'll let them into your unit for a designated amount of time until they're done. What I thought you knew this. I'm sorry, that's insane. No, it's bath Match. Ye, some random people are being let into my apartment to take a bath. Well, it's only when you're at work or like on weekends, if you're out running errands. You're never there is this a freaking joke. No, man, No, I'm actually just surprised you didn't read that part of your lease when you signed it.
Speaker 1: I would never I would never ever have signed a lease that says that anybody can just randomly come into my apartment.
Speaker 2: Correction, it's not anybody, it's members of bath Match. I don't care bath Match.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, you signed it, so you've agreed it's ironclad. At this point, you are not serious, and I will not stand for this serious coming into my apartment without my express permission, and especially not to use my bathtub. Well they're not coming in, they're already in. Wait, so you're telling me that somebody is in my bath right now? Well? Yeah, I mean I didn't get all of their names, but the lead person under the reservation is Sebastian.
Speaker 1: Are you telling me that there's multiple people that are going to be using my bathroom?
Speaker 2: Well it's not every time, but right now, yes, there's at least three, maybe four people in there. It's hard to tell. Okay, you know what I'm calling a lawyer right now? Whoa wait, wait, a lawyer.
Speaker 1: That's a lawyer.
Speaker 2: You sounding like a little bit upset, right, now, Oh a little bit upset, of course, I am you telling me there's a whole menagerie of people doing god knows what in my bathroom right now. I don't know about a menagerie, but there are. They are members of bath match, so they're all verified. What does that even mean? They do have a check mark by their name, so that must count for something, right, Oh my god, you can't just get those I don't even. I'm so sorry interrupt you? Can you just wait for one second? Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: I'm smelling smoke? Get him out there?
Speaker 1: Those are just tandals happening anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? Where were we? You know what?
Speaker 1: I don't even.
Speaker 2: I can't even remember what your name is right now, but I don't care what agreement. Just to answer your first question, my name is Wayne Dwops. Who cares? Wayne. It's not Dwayne, it's Wayne Nane. I'm moving out, Wayne, you've lost the tenant. But if you move out, you're gonna have to forfeit your deposit. I don't care. You're gonna have to deal with my lawyer on that. That's your choice. But on your way over here, do you think you could stop and grab some soap because from the sounds of it, you're so gross. At least that's what I'm hearing from your sister Hazel. She's in with the group right now and says, you guys need a new bar.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you know my sister Well, bath Match she's one of the verified members. She's not. Yeah, she is talking about She has nothing to do with that. She does. She gets a bathe anywhere she wants and also do as many prank phone calls as she wants. On the radio right now, because my name is jeff from brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, we're doing a phone tap on you. You know your sister Hazel set you up. Oh, she said she's jealous of your new apartment and wanted to prank you.
Speaker 1: How did you even come up with that?
Speaker 2: That was crazy. You're saying you wouldn't want to have strangers come over and take a bath in your tub? Oh you know, it always has been a lifelong dream.
Speaker 1: But alas, Oh.
Speaker 2: We should sign up for bath Match then, so job
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties brooking Jeffrey in the Morning