Speaker 1: A city misconnections. That was me staring.
Speaker 2: There's only two places in this world to find true love. One is at Area fifty one, underneath the table where they're operating on the aliens. So much free out of this world.
Speaker 3: Loub Oh, you up with the alien.
Speaker 1: I have rules against that for some reason. The other is on the pages of craigslist dot org.
Speaker 2: We comb that website top to bottom, front to back to find the best misconnections that they have to offer, like this first one titled just like the Dogs I Trap you captured my heart man for Woman thirties.
Speaker 1: Park, tell me you're a dog catcher.
Speaker 2: Oh no, let's find out, he says. I was working my animal control job for the city, thank God, dealing with a pack of wild.
Speaker 1: Squirrels that took over a utility shed when I saw you. Are there any domestic squirrels?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You were the brunette with a body that reminded me of the Jessica Rabbit poster I had.
Speaker 1: At the lap age of seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: As a child, I was like, I have a crush on this cartoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget the first words you said to me. Hey, God, stop blanking staring at me.
Speaker 3: Whoa, Okay, that's very Jessica Rabbit up her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I was.
Speaker 2: So. I went about my business but saw you jogging by about an hour later. Why are you there?
Speaker 1: You stopped? I thought to apologize to me for earlier.
Speaker 2: Instead, you said you needed help because your car tire had a hole in it.
Speaker 1: Oh, now who comes crawling back?
Speaker 3: She doesn't remember it's even the same guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing about cars. I'm just an animal control guy. But I grew a pair of acorns and got to work. After thirty minutes, it turns out half a roll of duct tape and some styrofoam pieces taped over the hole didn't quite do the job.
Speaker 3: Oh darn it sounds like an Alexis fix.
Speaker 2: You then told me to get away from you as you reached for your phone to call a quote real.
Speaker 1: Man or the cops.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Since our last interaction, I learned how to patch a tie from some dufices on YouTube. Let me prove it to you in person.
Speaker 3: Why do I feel like he's going around stabbing tires?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to your next misconnection titled Your Love is Electric Woman for Man forties Convenience store parking lot. I was the blonde with a fresh boob job driving the Cheetah Print Tesla.
Speaker 3: They're always real high. When you first get him done, they got up in your chin a little bit.
Speaker 1: You were two charging stations over orange Nissan leaf. Heylectric car buddies.
Speaker 3: A Tesla driver is looking at a leaf. Guy, I like it.
Speaker 1: Judging by your adult braces, I knew you had money.
Speaker 3: Are expensive, yell, I'm judging by his car. I think you're wrong.
Speaker 2: I put my flirt game into high gear and asked you if you could help me locate my charging port. O.
Speaker 3: Let me guess. He did not get the innuendo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said sure, And as you walked over to me, I giggled and jiggled. I tried to make some small talk about how Elon Musk doesn't believe we landed on the moon.
Speaker 1: You told me he's probably an alien.
Speaker 3: For each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't remember laughing so hard in all my life. You're so funny life.
Speaker 3: Why is she still loud?
Speaker 2: Literally after you plugged my port, I asked if you knew how to use any other electric toys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy's so confused.
Speaker 3: I got a drill at home.
Speaker 2: You said you had a remote control car as a kid, and then I told you that's not what I was talking about. Then you commented that your nephew bought a drone last year.
Speaker 3: That's what she's.
Speaker 1: Do you quite get my vibe for electric toys.
Speaker 2: You were lucky you walked back to your tiny car because I was about to give you a tour of the inside of my Tesla.
Speaker 3: Oh, I also think she's not literal. Again, if you.
Speaker 2: See this, the tour is still available, but only if you buy me sushi in a new dress first.
Speaker 1: That signed London, London.
Speaker 3: This guy will never call her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has no idea.
Speaker 2: Nextwist connection is titled help needed on Ile Love. I like it Man for Woman fifties supply store. A beautiful angel approached me as I was browsing the aisles of the office depot. Wow, you were that angel, and you proved that you don't need makeup to make a Neon red store uniform look good, just long brown hair and massive cans. I was in the market for a new landline after my pitbull terrier ripped my old one out of the wall.
Speaker 3: Oh, pick that up.
Speaker 1: Even your pitpus like bro upgrades. Come on, you recommended a Motorola with a nine to one one speed.
Speaker 3: Dial feature because you're old and you may need it.
Speaker 2: I told you the only feature I need is your dad's number so I can ask permission to marry you. Stuff chivalry, admitute, I got more game than Fortnite.
Speaker 3: Oh he's it is an old novel.
Speaker 1: At one point we flirted with each other.
Speaker 2: You asked me what else I was looking for, and I said, five foot one good cook knows the difference between a stroke and a heart attack.
Speaker 3: Oh, so then one feature will come in here.
Speaker 2: After that, you walked away and called your manager to help me over the loud speaker. Seems like the ball is in your court. Martina Navtlova, Yeah, I'm waiting.
Speaker 3: So I was like, her name's Martina. That's cool.
Speaker 1: I was like, I do I know that forty love.
Speaker 3: And we started with ile love, tell him to stop.
Speaker 1: We're also turned on by John Misconnections for the week. We got your phone tap coming up, go do it right after this.
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,