Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, rabbit hunters, squirrel chasers, bird feeders, giraffe watching, zoo attendees, Disney lifetime membership, people, reporters, influencer of any kind, sick people here, jack, teachers, yay.
Speaker 2: Waste, badishment control.
Speaker 1: Truck drivers, uber, whoever you are to need some uplift this morning, we are here for you.
Speaker 2: We are here for you.
Speaker 1: And now for those of you that are over eighty years old, here's a little something for you. I'm I'm climbing up on the rough side.
Speaker 2: Ah oh, the mountainy day. I'm claudigh Man up. Really, Lord, that's a little something for everybody this morning.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Steve Offy Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Everybody, gets your attitude together, get your gratitude together, get your altitude together. But it starts with gratitude that affects your attitude, that has direct correlation with your altitude.
Speaker 1: That's what we do in this show stars some very capable people. Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mouth of the South, Mississippi, Monica kill Space. They call him Junior and the legend that is Nephew Tommy Junior.
Speaker 2: What today?
Speaker 1: Pray tale, Yes, let me ask you to some Could it be now you know you give your do you be hard on yourself?
Speaker 2: Do you give yourself enough credit?
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people. Yeah, you know, that's the thing I'm thinking about because I thought about where I'm at today and my birthday coming up, and do I give myself enough credit for what I done? I think I should be doing something more. Well. The problem with us is we are always in chase mode and we're not enough in gratitude. Mold, And I'm guilty of the same thing because I'm extremely hard on myself, and people around me have to tell me all the time. You trip it.
Speaker 2: You need to slow down, you need.
Speaker 1: To enjoy your life a little bit more because of the work you've put in and you've done. But that comes from not enough gratitude. And I'm very guilty of this myself, Junior, because See, we're so busy in the chase game that we failed to realize how much we didnet caught. See you've been chasing, but you also been catching. And when you fail to realize how much you've caught, your focus is on the chase, and then you lose the gratitude of what you've caught. So you as your birthday approaches and you realize that I am not where I want to be, But can you not also realize that you ain't where you was? Yes, sir, I'm sorry. You need to go somewhere and sit down. Man, shut up more, because I all you gotta do is think back when it wasn't going this well.
Speaker 3: All right, all right.
Speaker 1: More gratitude affects your attitude, which is new direct correlation with your altitude.
Speaker 2: See y'all come back from.
Speaker 1: Morning Steve haf Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Right after that, I got Shirley. Don't even worry about it. Come up next, pray phone call.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you're listening Morning Show