Speaker 1: Time now for ask the clo Now. This one is from Amelia in DC Amelia Rights. I met a sixty one year old gentleman several months ago. I'm fifty six and I've been divorced five years. He's been divorced for two years from the beginning of our courtship. He said he doesn't like labels. This conflicts with his actions because he sleeps with me and gives me a few dollars every now and then. To me, we are in a relationship. I have told him I want a commitment that leads to a wedding. Should I give him more time or give him an ultimatum?
Speaker 2: See, well, you could do whatever you want to. But he told you he ain't into no titles, which is cold word for I don't want to be married. Now you called it a relationship because he didn't gave you some money and.
Speaker 3: What and because he sleeps over you know?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, girl, I can't tell you and you fit six. I can't tell you how many me in this level, I ain't got trying to come up with no damn title. Sleeping over don't mean that y'all have titles, And he ain't gave you one.
Speaker 4: Now, you have every right to want what you want.
Speaker 2: So you could want what you want, and you can make an ultimatum, but you have to be prepared for the response because he gonna go back to what I told you in the beginning.
Speaker 4: Now, women always think they can change a man, and he might.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All right, all right, Amelia, did you hear that? Say it again?
Speaker 2: Colo, He's getting what he wants. Now, you got to see if you can get what you want.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, Here we go. Katrees and Tupelo, Mississippi, says.
Speaker 3: Two below Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a forty eight year old single mother of an eighteen year old son. I woke up to a big commotion recently, and it was my son having sex with his girlfriend in the shower. I have asked him repeatedly to stop sneaking her in my house. I talked to her mom about the incident, and she said her daughter is eighteen and grown. I make sure my son has condoms, and I suggested to the girl that she get on some kind of birth control. The girl's mom said, I'm wrong for meddling in their sex life.
Speaker 3: Is she crazy? Or am I doing too much?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, The woman is crazy, But you have every right to make rules at your house. That's your house. You can make all the rules you want. Now, he eighteen, he's sneaking this girl in the house, but he ain't got no sense to be quiet.
Speaker 4: See what he needs is a room or an.
Speaker 2: Apartment, yes, yeah, or go over her mama house, who ain't got no problem with none of this. No, because she'll stay in her business. So tell your son take all that over her mama house because she cool with it, but you ain't. Now, you got every right to set the rules up in your house and he has.
Speaker 4: To respect them.
Speaker 3: Amen to that. Okay, moving on.
Speaker 4: Y'all need to go downtown. Park in missip.
Speaker 1: Somewhere in the shower in your mom's house making a lot of noise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need to go down the bottom river.
Speaker 2: It's a big river. Go down through that, Miss Sydney going down now.
Speaker 4: You're down there.
Speaker 3: Only yeah tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you know you're eighteen, but you're acting grown. But you ain't paying for.
Speaker 3: Nothing, nothing nothing from no lady.
Speaker 4: You're not wrong at all. And the other mama she cool with it, yeah.
Speaker 3: Bound, So so she cool with it.
Speaker 4: Y'all go over her house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make all the noise you want right in her shower.
Speaker 4: I got a tie wreck off the wall.
Speaker 1: Mary moving on, Mary and Fort Lauderdale says. I'm a thirty seven year old married woman and my husband is thirty eight. He has turned into a miserable homebody and he wants me to be one too. We've been married for eight years and I am still active in my sorority and I go out to brunch and social events once or twice a month. My husband told me that married women of my age shouldn't hang out like I do. My line sister is having a yacht party for a fortieth birthday, and my husband doesn't think I should go, but I'm going anyway.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong for being defiant?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. You have every right to live your life. And when is it too old to have a social life?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're too old, right? Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got some frat brothers coming to my house.
Speaker 2: I'm the second youngest one. Only one younger than me is Lee. Everybody else older than me straight kick. Yeah, and we love to see each other. It's such a joy, man, to have friends that you've been friends with man forty six years.
Speaker 4: One of my boys coming. We've been partners.
Speaker 2: We've been friends man elementary, junior, high, high school, and college since we was four.
Speaker 4: We've been friends for sixty.
Speaker 3: Years, four years old.
Speaker 2: Since we were four. We've been running together sixty four. It's five of us called the One twelve Street Boys. It's me, Butch, al Manny and Rico.
Speaker 4: It's five o us and it ain't nothing changed between y'all. Not a damn thing. Man.
Speaker 2: We all know each other's birthdays. We all call each other. We're on the same group text. Were the one twelve Street Boys. We know that call. We there for each other, talk about anything that's.
Speaker 3: Friends. Yeah, Yeah, that's greatness, all right.
Speaker 1: Tyrone, who is an iHeartRadio Apple listener, says, I'm dating a woman I met online and she's forty four years old, still living at home with her parents and her three children. She said she had a rough time after her divorce, so I didn't judge her. She expects me to come over there and watch TV and even spend the night with her. I'm almost sixty years old and I have my own apartment. She's very family oriented, and it's kind of strange. Why is she reluctant to come stay over at my place.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I don't know that house past. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's wild you six, I'm not going over. I'm not going over nobody in mama house.
Speaker 3: I'm sixty.
Speaker 4: Men, and your daddy went to school. I'm just trying to figure.
Speaker 3: You're not going over.
Speaker 2: Well now, I'm not going over nobody house. I'm sixty. I'm sitting with your mama, all right. Still live with your parents?
Speaker 4: No, we not.
Speaker 2: We ain't gonna do this here, watch TV and spending night, spend night.
Speaker 3: Well, I had her parents house, my old.
Speaker 4: Ass at somebody house, beending the night. Hey man, what's haping? I don't know what you're doing?
Speaker 3: All right, we gotta go. Thank you, Cello. You're listening to The Hardy Morning Show.