Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given the.
Speaker 5: Amicus busy.
Speaker 4: Listening to.
Speaker 3: To I don't join.
Speaker 2: Yah yah joy.
Speaker 6: Show. You know what you.
Speaker 4: Love you?
Speaker 6: I know you.
Speaker 4: You got to turn.
Speaker 5: To turn the mouth turn You probably got to turn mouth turn out, turn a wad of the money up book.
Speaker 7: Come come on, you'll think, huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Come on, y'all. I said that a little bit wrong this morning. But I'm tired. I just came out to gym. I'm a little out of sorts right now, but it's okay. I'll pull it together. But let me tell you something, man, I got a clear cut message for you today.
Speaker 2: I really do you know. As I've gotten older, I've.
Speaker 7: Began to take some supplements and supplements to help your body in things that it doesn't produce as much as it used to. Supplements are designed to help you replenish what's been depleted in your body.
Speaker 2: That's supplements.
Speaker 7: Now, Now, people, I can tell you can speak a lot more aggressively and a lot more knowledgeable on this subject, but just giving you just a brief overview of my understanding of it. Now, if you've been living your life for a while, supplements are necessary.
Speaker 2: For most of us now. Also, if you've.
Speaker 7: Been living your life for a while spiritually, you may need some supplements.
Speaker 2: Because you've just been at it for a while. You done got wolled down a little bit.
Speaker 8: You're tied.
Speaker 7: Some people around you, ain't changing. Some people around you draining. It's just life just keeps on coming. Life don't ever get no easier. It just you become more knowledgeable about how to hand it does not get any either easier. You continue to lose love ones, you continue to have to confront the challenges. It's just that over course of time you become experienced and you can handle them better. But life don't get no easier. But spiritually you get a little bit worn down. Well, you need some spiritual supplements too. And I'm just gonna flat out tell you, the more God that you can replenish yourself with, the higher the dosage of God that you are willing to put into your spiritual self, the possibilities then become limitless.
Speaker 2: You actually have the ability to make a.
Speaker 7: Conscious decision to supplement your body, and you have a conscious decision to supplement your spe You can do both. So what I did was I could just tell you what I did. I was taking all these supplements. I started taking supplements while I was about forty five. I think that's when I began. I was thinking about it one day and I just went wow, Man. I started talking to some knowledgeable people. I found out I needed these things. But then spiritually, man, I started supplementing myself too. I started praying some more. I started trying to gain a little bit more knowledge and wisdom and understanding from scriptures and just try to make sense of all of it, you know, just make a little bit more sense out of my life, make sure that I was on the right path. As a matter of fact, get on the right path, find out my real purpose and my mission in life. And nobody can do that for you. That's something that you have to want to do. But I started supplementing my spiritual side of my life and supplementing my body. Now I happen to be right now about in the best shape I've ever been in. Technically, I can assure you, though I am in the best shape spiritually I have ever been in.
Speaker 2: Now my body has looked better, it really has.
Speaker 8: I mean, come on now, and where I am.
Speaker 7: In life, at the stage with the years I've been walking this earth, Man, I'm cool, But spiritually I'm in the best shape I've.
Speaker 2: Ever been in.
Speaker 7: And what's done for me, y'all is it's gave me a peace and a calmness. You know it used to be, man, I used to fight so hard against people who attack me. Now, Man, it ain't that serious to me because now I have a full understanding that if I come under attack, that God is with me, because that's a promise he made. That's Isaiah fifty four seventeen. That's any weapon formed against you, any weapon formed against you shall not prosper.
Speaker 8: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't come and get me.
Speaker 8: I'm not here for you to.
Speaker 7: Take down because you didn't put me here. So why would I fear a person bringing me down when they're not the reason that I'm here. So when you attack me, you have to be careful because I ain't ever by myself. I formed a relationship with the most High that I can rely on for protection, for coverage, and for peace. A lot of times when things used to stress me out, how to run this, how to handle this.
Speaker 2: How to deal with that?
Speaker 7: You know, fame is rough man, And then you put that together with some business, and you put that together with your family. You got a lot of stuff you're trying to tend to. I have a peace of mind about it now because I have someone who provides me with a sense of understanding and calmness that lets me know that this too shall pass. That it ain't just a saying that I heard old people say that. It ain't just something my mama used to tell me. It's something that can really happen once you get in understanding, this too shall pass. This is just another piece of life that you are now better equipped to handle. I'm telling you what's done for me. Millions of people out there hear me. Man has done the same thing for them. I'm telling it new to some people, but it's some people that show enough understand what I'm saying. And then if you have known this but kind of forgot it, it's time for some supplements. So when you get like that, and now you find yourself in a situation with a disease or something, you gotta do something Nah, you gotta start juicing all your greens. You gotta start detoxing your body. You gotta start purifying the system. See, the human body has always had a way to repair itself if you just give it a chance. Your mind has always had a chance to repair itself if you give it a chance. And your spirit always has a chance to repair itself if you give it a chance. It's the only way I can maintain at this level, and it's the only way I have any.
Speaker 2: Chance of going further.
Speaker 7: I have to increase my dosage of spiritual supplements. I got to talk to God a little bit more. I got to pray a little bit more. I got to understand his word a little bit more. That's all I'm telling you. Man, If you do that, if you just pray more, if you just studied a little bit more, Man, just try to get and understanding, ask him to help you understand. It will open up the possibilities of your life into a realm you never could have imagined.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that's real.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show, ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls. Rabbit hunters, squirrel chasers, bird feeders, giraffe watching, zoo attendees, Disney lifetime membership people, reporters, influencer of any kind, sick people here, check teachers, yay, waste readishment control, truck drivers, uber, whoever you are to need some uplift this morning, we are here for you.
Speaker 2: We are here for you.
Speaker 7: And now for those of you that are over eighty years old, here's a little something for you.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm climbing up.
Speaker 9: On the rough side a oh the mountainy day. I'm clad high man up. Really, Lord, that's a little something for everybody this morning.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Sevevolved Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Everybody, get your attitude together, get your gratitude together, get your altitude together. But it starts with gratitude that affects your attitude, that has direct correlation with your altitude. That's what we do in this show stars some very capable people. Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mouth of the South, Mississippi, Monica kill Space. They call him Junior and the legend that is Nephew Tommy Junior. What today, Grey Tale? Yes, let me ask you to should it be?
Speaker 2: Now? You know you give your do you be hard on yourself?
Speaker 8: Do you give yourself enough credit? I know a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's the thing I'm thinking about because I thought about where I'm at today and my birthday coming up, and do I give myself enough credit for what I done?
Speaker 8: I think I should be doing something more.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 7: The problem with us is we are always in chase mode and we're not enough in gratitude. Mold, And I'm guilty of the same thing because I'm extremely hard on myself, and people around me have to tell me all the time, you trip it, you need to slow down, you need to enjoy your life a little bit more because of the work you've put in and you've done. But that comes from not enough gratitude. And I'm very guilty of this myself, Junior, because See, we're so busy in the chase game that we failed to realize how much we done caught. See, you've been chasing, but you also been catching. And when you fail to realize how much you've caught, your focus is on the chase, and then you lose the gratitude of what you've caught. So you as your birthday approaches and you realize that I am not where I want to be, But can you not also realize that you ain't where you was.
Speaker 1: Yes, shirts, amen, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You need to go somewhere and sit down. Man, shut up.
Speaker 7: More, because I all you got to do is think back when it wasn't going this well? All right, all right, more gratitude affect your attitude, which is new direct correlation with your altitude.
Speaker 9: See, y'all right, come back with the Morning Steve haf mort Show right after, and I got Hirley.
Speaker 2: Don't even worry about it. Come next, prak phone call.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 6: All right, it's time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that brank back what you got for his nep.
Speaker 2: Then I claim your kid. Let's go now. Hello, I'm trying to reach Devin. Devin. Yeah, this is hey Devin. How you doing man? My name is Curtis Man, Curtis. I was trying to reach out to you. You your your your son? Uh he plays basketball with my nephew. Man, your son is the one that's on the on the Blazers little league basketball.
Speaker 10: Team, right, yeah yeah, he plays for Blazers. Everything all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah everything good man. You know they got a game Saturday and everything I've seen you a couple of times man at the game. I don't know if you remember me, Man, light skinned brother about about six foot.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I probably met you up. You know, i'd be so intense with the games. But yeah, what what's going on?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well? Actually, man, wanted to high at you about about your son. Man. You you are you are? You? Are you working right now? Are you currently working?
Speaker 10: Am I am I working? Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I am working?
Speaker 2: Actually, I mean I mean, I mean, I mean you have a y a steady job, is what I'm asking.
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, what you what you get in that though? Like you know, I thought you were calling about the basketball team, like uniforms. I know, we got a game Saturday. You know sometime they want donations for sneakers and all that, like you know, no, no, no, no, no, no, what I was asking?
Speaker 2: So so, I mean you you got a regular nine to five job you go to all the time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I got a none the five. I mean things is kind of crazy, but I was just kind of short. But you know, I still I still work. I mean, what was going on? You need a job to no?
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm just checking.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: See what I wanted to get at you about man is seeing are you gonna are you gonna cleim your son h on your income text this year?
Speaker 10: Hold on, Bro, now you said, am I going to claim my son on my taxes this year?
Speaker 2: Right? I mean, like you know, as a dependent?
Speaker 10: Were you asking some real personal questions?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 10: Like you the guy that you just said, you you know what mean from the basketball team that my sons play on basis you know, and now he doesn't jump from the Blazers to do I clean my son on my taxes? And do I have a steady income? I mean, like you know, yeah, I gotta steady income and I'm cleaning my flight. What I mean what you're trying to get at, Bro?
Speaker 2: Well we'll see. Man, what I was thinking. You know, I just want to read you seem like cool dude when I saw you at the gym. Man, what I was gonna ask you, Bro?
Speaker 7: Is you know?
Speaker 2: See right now, Man, when I get through with my taxes and stuff, I'm gonna have to owe about eight hundred dollars. But now I see if I clean a child as my dependent, man, they gonna give me by twenty two, twenty three hundred. You see what I'm saying and what I wanted to get at you a boy, man, is you know you let me clean as my son, you know, so I can go and get this good money bro?
Speaker 10: Love bro, Bro, I mean what all do respect?
Speaker 4: Bru?
Speaker 10: You're talking about? You want to clean my son on taxes? Hold on, Bro, I don't even know you you're talking about you've seen me at my son's basketball game. You might be the police for all I know. Bro, the sound like the police.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no it it ain't. Ain't nobody gonna come at your sideways like that. Man. I ain't trying to come like what I'm trying to say. Man, No, they going to hit me off for this eight hundred. Well, see I can get twenty three hundred. Man, I kick you down two fifty. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Man, everybody key too fifty?
Speaker 10: You crazy? Now you sound like a joke, bro, because now you're insult to me. You're telling me you want to clean my own for some where you owe money. I don't even know you food so I can make two fifty. Bro, I ain't trying to be on no. Brother. When I claim my kids, I'm getting the same exact plight you getting I'm getting twenty three hundred two. So what do I look like taking two hundred dollars from I don't know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I'm the one stuck over here paying the eight hundred. Man, I'm just acting ask you to look out for a brother. Man, you said, yeah, look out.
Speaker 10: You know my texting cut from forty hours a week to thirteen hours a week, and I still got these little to me for joining Michael Jordan. They never put it down.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm trying to hook you up with two fifty. Man. Damn, you don't even see a good thing when it's coming at you. Brother, Bro, I.
Speaker 10: Don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Bro, No two or fifty.
Speaker 10: Bro. When I clean these two little I'm getting twenty three hundred dollars a piece. Bro, what you think I'm gonna take two fifty from you for it? I don't even know you like that?
Speaker 2: So, man, you ain't got it. Yeah, you ain't got a trip.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 10: If you was my brother, my people, you know, maybe we can do a little something. I can understand that. But brother, you ain't gonna give me no. Two fifty when I'm getting the same thing. They offering you twenty three hundred this company's money.
Speaker 2: Bru So what are those posed to do? What am I opposed to do? Devin?
Speaker 10: Tell me that, I mean, bruh. What you're supposed to do is go hid your seed, clean that little every year and you'll get what I get for these little that I'm seeing in clothing every day. That's what you're gonna have to do. My eye was done, got cut from forty to fifteen hours a week. I have to go take me up a little side him staying, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Change your ways.
Speaker 10: You out there trying to get me locked up for government scams.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to do, man, is get this eight hundred off my back, dog. That's all I'm trying.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody trying to get no trouble man.
Speaker 10: But you're still talking about getting you a honey and getting me lost up. Now you got me up. I'm out here working hard to support my kids, man.
Speaker 2: But I ain't fin the city and go through this with you no more. Man. I ain't fin the city and go through this with your normal. If you're gonna help me with this money.
Speaker 10: Or not, bri ain't help you with b I see you on Saturday, Broke, I'm gonna puck you up.
Speaker 2: Bro, promise you.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I need your son soldier security number right now. That's what I need.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you something, Broke.
Speaker 4: What you look like?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: You said life and.
Speaker 10: He's going about six foot?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 10: When I see you when I step in that gymnasium, Bro, I'm on your brother.
Speaker 2: You ain't on that.
Speaker 10: You ain't on Blazers Lakers.
Speaker 2: Br you gotta bring that damn soldier security number.
Speaker 10: I think it's a game. I'm gonna come find them.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool. I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 4: You're lifting the man on my phone.
Speaker 10: Bro, I don't even talking to this food.
Speaker 2: I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 10: Man, is you listening to make say your last statement? You're on your tombstone.
Speaker 2: This is Nephew tie me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank baby this nephew? Tell me, man, what's up?
Speaker 10: Debby's who you got me out here?
Speaker 4: Crazy? Hey?
Speaker 2: Man? You got hey? Do you got a boy that you work with named crazy?
Speaker 4: Put me up to this man, Man.
Speaker 2: Keep doing what you're doing. We need good daddies. In the world. Brother, Hey, one more thing, man, I gotta ask you. You got to tell me, man, what is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 10: Man, Steve Harvey Morning Show. Yeah, crazy man?
Speaker 6: And then you have it coming up next, it is asked the c O or Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Time Now for the CLO. Now this one is from Amelia in DC, Amelia Rights. I met a sixty one year old gentleman several months ago. I'm fifty six and I've been divorced five years. He's been divorced for two years from the beginning of our courtship. He said he doesn't like labels. This conflicts with his actions because he sleeps with me and gives me a few dollars every now and then. To me, we are in a relationship. I have told him I want a commitment that leads to a wedding. Should I give him more time or give him an ultimatum?
Speaker 7: See, well, you could do whatever you want to, but he told you he ain't into no titles, which is cold word for I don't want to be married. Now you called it a relationship because he didn't gave you some money.
Speaker 1: And what and because he sleeps over you know?
Speaker 7: Okay, you know, girl, I can't tell you and you sit six, I can't tell you how many me in this level, I ain't got tried to come over with no damn title. Sleeping over don't mean that. Y'all have titles, and he ain't gave you one. Now, you have every right to want what you want. So you could want what you want, and you can make an ultimatum, but you have to be prepared for the response because he gonna go back to what I told you in the beginning. Now, women always think they can change a man, and he might.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, all right, Amelia, did you hear that? Say it again?
Speaker 2: Colo, he's getting what he wants. Now, you got to see if you can get what you want.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right?
Speaker 6: Here we goktrees and tuplo. Mississippi says two below Mississippi. Yeah, I'm a forty eight year old single mother of an eighteen year old son. I woke up to a big commotion recently, and it was my son having sex with his girlfriend in the shower. I have asked him repeatedly to stop sneaking her in my house. I talked to her mom about the incident, and she said her daughter is eighteen and grown. I make sure my son has condoms, and I suggested to the girl that she get on some kind of birth control. The girl's mom said, I'm wrong for meddling in their sex life. Is she crazy or am I doing too much?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, the woman is crazy.
Speaker 7: But you have every right to make rules at your house. That's your house. You can make all the rules you want. Now he eighteen, he's sneaking this.
Speaker 2: Girl in the house, but he ain't got no sense to be quiet.
Speaker 7: See what he needs is a room or an apartment, yes, y, Or go over her mama house, who ain't got no problem with none of this.
Speaker 2: No, because she'll stay in her business.
Speaker 7: So tell your son take all that over her mama house because she cool with it, but you ain't. Now, you got every right to set the rules up in your house. He has to respect them.
Speaker 1: Amen to that.
Speaker 2: Hey, moving on, y'all need to go downtown. Park in missip sowt.
Speaker 1: In the shower in your mom's house and making a lot of noise.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you need to go down.
Speaker 2: Is a big river, go down through that, Miss Sydney, going down.
Speaker 1: There, You down there only? Yeah, team Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, you know you're eighteen, but you're acting grown. But you ain't paying for nothing, nothing, nothing from no lady. You're not wrong at all. And the other mama she cool with it. Yeah, body so so she cool with it, y'all. Go over her house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make all the noise you want.
Speaker 2: Right in her shower. I got a tie wreck off the wall.
Speaker 6: Mary moving on, Mary and Fort Lauderdale says. I'm a thirty seven year old married woman and my husband is thirty eight. He has turned into a miserable homebody and he wants me to be one too. We've been married for eight years and I am still active in my sorority and I go out to brunch and social events once or twice a month. My husband told me that married women of my age shouldn't hang.
Speaker 2: Out like I do.
Speaker 6: My line sister is having a yacht party for a fortieth birthday, and my husband doesn't think I should go, but I'm going anyway. Am I wrong for being defiant?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. You have every right to live your life. And when is it too old to have a social life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're too old, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I got some frat brothers coming to my house. I'm the second youngest one. Only one younger than me is Lee. Everybody else older than me straight kick yeah, and we love to.
Speaker 2: See each other.
Speaker 7: It's such a joy, man, to have friends that you've been friends with. Man forty six years, one of my boys coming. We've been partner us. We've been friends man elementary, junior, high, high school, and college since we was four.
Speaker 2: We've been friends for sixty.
Speaker 1: Years, four years old.
Speaker 7: Since we were four. We've been running together sixty four. It's five of us called the One twelve Street Boys. It's me, Butch, l Manny and Rico. It's five o us and.
Speaker 8: It ain't nothing changed between y'all.
Speaker 2: Not a damn thing. Man.
Speaker 7: We all know each other's birthdays. We all call each other. We're on the same group text. Were the one twelve Street Boys.
Speaker 8: We know that call.
Speaker 2: We there for each other, talk about anything that's nice. Friend yeah, friends, yeah, yeah, that's greatness.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: Tyrone, who is an iHeartRadio app listener, says, I'm dating a woman I met online and she's forty four were years old, still living at home with her parents and her three children. She said she had a rough time after her divorce, so I didn't judge her. She expects me to come over there and watch TV and even spend the night with her. I'm almost sixty years old and I have my own apartment. She's very family oriented, and it's kind of strange. Why is she reluctant to come stay over at my place?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I don't know that house past. I don't know. That's wild. You sixty, I'm not going over. I'm not going over nobody in mama house.
Speaker 1: I'm sixty.
Speaker 8: Men, and your daddy went to school. I'm just trying to.
Speaker 7: You're not going over well, No, I'm not going over nobody house. I'm sixty's sitting.
Speaker 3: With your mama?
Speaker 2: All right? Still live with your parents?
Speaker 11: No, we not.
Speaker 7: We ain't gonna do this here, watch TV and spending night, spend night well at her parents' house. Now things ass at somebody house spending the night?
Speaker 2: Hey, man, what's that now? I don't know what you're doing? All right, we gotta go. Thank you, fellow.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: It is time for something funny, Steve. I'm just gonna let you take it away right here. You and Jay with your reenactment.
Speaker 10: This is.
Speaker 7: For all men listening today. We're going to give you how it works when you're trying to end the conversation with your wife or girlfriend and you're trying to find a way to end it or not have it at all, or not have this conversation. You're gonna have it, but somehow.
Speaker 2: It just goes on it.
Speaker 3: You don't want to talk. Basically, you don't want to talk.
Speaker 5: You been to work, Oh damn day, just want peace quiet. You just want to come in and not talk to nobody.
Speaker 2: You don't unders staying there?
Speaker 1: Then how come you don't want to talk?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? His hat go?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with talking?
Speaker 6: His?
Speaker 3: How it goes? You just walked in the house.
Speaker 2: Hey baby, how you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good? How was your day today?
Speaker 2: I'm tired, I'm beat up.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: It was rough out there to day.
Speaker 3: It's a rough but.
Speaker 2: I won't go into it or nothing.
Speaker 7: It was just a long day, baby, you know, I get sometimes I just gonna sit down and chill, get my thoughts or men to myself. Well what happened? It was just a long day, you know, just long, long, like long like what I mean long, like how I've been down there all day now, just been there all day? If it's been there all day working, I got two jobs and just got home. It's just a long day.
Speaker 2: I'm just tired, that's all. Baby.
Speaker 3: What happened on the first job?
Speaker 2: Just tell me that ain't nothing particularly happened, you know, it just was so you were there all day and.
Speaker 3: You're telling me nothing happened.
Speaker 7: No particulate, no, no nothing meaning for having so something did happen? No, baby, listen, listen. What I'm saying is it just it was just a long day. Was just that, you know, you know, just the day to day got in the way and I was just tired.
Speaker 3: Of something happened that you don't want to tell me about that.
Speaker 7: Ain't nothing happening it I ain't want to tell you about. I'm just trying to tell you ain't nothing really happened. But just what boys, I'm just I'm tired. Well you don't sounds like you're yelling. I mean you listen to me, by right. Look, I ain't trying to Look, I'm not yelling. If I did, forget, I just want to go on and listen.
Speaker 3: What happened? What happened.
Speaker 7: Hey, look I'm tired. I didn't have a good day. I'm just gonna go on in here, come watch a little TV, and he I'm going.
Speaker 5: So you don't want to talk? That basically what you said, You don't want to talk. So I ain't seen you all day and you come home and I.
Speaker 2: Want to talk.
Speaker 3: You don't want to talk to me?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that basically what you're saying. You don't You've been talking on other people.
Speaker 7: All day when I bows at work though I'm off at work.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I just want to check baby.
Speaker 7: Look on the chill work at the house. Is no talking, no, No, I just want to check. No, I just want to chill for a little while.
Speaker 3: Don't you have a talk show? You have two shows just talk and you come home and just no talking. That's how well.
Speaker 7: I got a radio show too. I do the radio show dinner, do two talk shows. And it said I got a briefing, and I do meeting. You talking to meeting, y'all talking to meeting. You talking the show. Yeah, you're talking on the radio show. Yeah, but you can't talk home. But I'm tired of talking loud. Okay, now you're getting loud.
Speaker 3: I see how you're getting loud now, but you ain't listening. I'm listening. I'm trying to talk.
Speaker 2: Now you ain't HEARDing me. I'm my voice raising because you're not listening.
Speaker 5: You know what, Forget it, just forget it, just forget the whole thing. Forget I asked forget.
Speaker 2: It all right now.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk no more.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, I'm going in here for ever. I'm going.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking to you no more. You don't have to worry about me talking to you. Okay, when you come in from now, I will not be talking.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: See how you like that. If you don't want to talk, then I don't want to talk.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Look no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: I tried to talk, but you didn't want to talk. Now you want to talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, now we can talk. Baby. I'm going in here and just.
Speaker 7: Sit down and chill because you can't talk to me. All right, man, just just look look look just whatever you said.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know are we talking?
Speaker 1: I was going to here.
Speaker 2: You said you ain't gonna talk with me no more?
Speaker 5: Okay, forget it. To talk, let's stop out. You don't talk to me and I want to talk to you. All right, all right, that's good, works fine for me.
Speaker 2: Ever, now he walks away under his breath and he so he thinks, and he said he being the husband crazy.
Speaker 3: And then she follows him in the room. Oh yeah, she says, I just have one question.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 3: Have one more question. I want to ask you. Why don't you want to talk to me?
Speaker 4: What did I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 3: Because I didn't do anything to you?
Speaker 7: Now you ain't did nothing. I just told you I had a long day. And now you said you ain't want to talk. I said, I'm going to here the chill and you to follow me in and asked me.
Speaker 3: Again, one more thing. I got one more thing to ask you, Columbo, come.
Speaker 7: On, well, okay, so one more time under my breath. And I don't think she can hit it. So I said to myself this hellfu crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm crazy. I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm no.
Speaker 3: I wasn't telling you be crazy, but I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: No, But I ain't say he's crazy. I didn't saying he was crazy Gray and I'm gray.
Speaker 3: No, I say what I'm gonna show you crazy, Steve. I'm gonna show you crazy I.
Speaker 1: Know what I said.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying.
Speaker 3: I said this is crazy, and I'm gonna show it.
Speaker 2: You know, I said this crazy.
Speaker 3: You want to see it, I'm gon.
Speaker 8: Show it to you.
Speaker 2: What I'm looking at? Wait what he's already looking at?
Speaker 3: Every man who's went his way from Gooding laugh when you get at work.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh my god, that's it right there.
Speaker 3: We're pretty much coming it.
Speaker 1: Huh yes, good job.
Speaker 6: Shay, Yeah, play wifey very well, very well, you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, it's time now to play a round of would you rather? Would you rather a window seat or an aisle seat on an airplane?
Speaker 2: Winter? Yeah? I can't stand somebody stepping over me to go to the bathroom every five ten. I'm on that window, man.
Speaker 8: I hate that cart coming down that eye.
Speaker 2: And your people brush it up against you when they passed by. But you know some people don't have that. When you got your own plane, you ain't nobody passing by you. You know, you just you just on your own plane. That's why he gotta would you rap you already? Wrap ready?
Speaker 4: Un?
Speaker 6: Would you rather wear nothing but tuxedos for a whole year? Tuxedos just for a whole year, or pj's for a whole year.
Speaker 1: A tuxedosuxis because you like to dress up.
Speaker 2: I'll have a pajama tux sedar. They don't matter because I sleep in my tux hem I.
Speaker 8: Mean winds drive through in a tux.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have that tux seedar like they had on a love boat with them shorts with it.
Speaker 6: Okay, would you rather have a faith tattoo a faith tattoo be be or vampire teeth be vampire teeth?
Speaker 7: Don't get Yeah, yeah, just I'll just be a non smile and ask person for what you're not finna do is put a pair of lips on my damn face.
Speaker 2: There's no tattoo. You're gonna star. You ain't none of this?
Speaker 1: What about that Mike swirly face?
Speaker 2: I'm not. I ain't none of that, Mike, Mike. If Mike listening, I love it, Mike, it looks great. I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 2: You don't. You're gonna put my ass on the plane.
Speaker 3: I love it, Mike?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Would you rather let your mate cheat, let your mate cheat for five hundred million dollars, or would you.
Speaker 2: Rather wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold up, go ahead and say it again.
Speaker 6: Would you rather let let your mate cheat for five hundred million? Or would you rather cheat for five million?
Speaker 8: Well, seeing I ain't got neither one E A O.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going with.
Speaker 8: We ain't got five or five hundred, It don't really matter. We're coming up either way.
Speaker 12: You round to let your mate cheat for five hundred?
Speaker 8: Greg, here she come?
Speaker 1: You said five hundred million, five hundred million?
Speaker 2: Can I say something? Five? Can I say something?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Over me?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: What would you say, Steve?
Speaker 7: Well, I'll take the five men and do it myself because I'm gonna lose after.
Speaker 1: A benevolent of you wonderful dear. All right, that's today's rounded Would you rather? You're listening? Morning show?
Speaker 6: All right, guys, it is time now to play a round of would you rather? Would you rather a window seat or an aisle seat? On an airplane?
Speaker 2: Winter? I can't stand somebody stepping over me to go to the bathroom every five ten. I'm on that window.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: I hate that cart coming down that ase and.
Speaker 2: Your people brushing up against you when they passed by. But you know some people don't have that. When you got your own plane, you ain't nobody passing by you? You know you just you on your own plane. That's why he ain't gotta Would you rap you already wrap? You are ready round?
Speaker 6: Would you rather wear nothing but tuxedos for a whole year? Tuxedos just for a whole year, or pj's for a whole year?
Speaker 1: A tuxedosuxis because you like to dress up.
Speaker 2: I don't have a pajama Tuxedar. It don't matter because hell, I can sleep in my tux Hell I.
Speaker 8: Mean Windy's drive through in a tux.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have that tux seedar like they had on the love Boat with them shorts with won't you.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a faith tattoo?
Speaker 6: A faith tattoo be be or vampire teeth be vampire teeth?
Speaker 2: Don't get Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Just I'll just be a non smile and ask person. But what you're not finna do is put a pair of lips on my damn face. There's no tattoo. You're gonna star.
Speaker 8: None of this.
Speaker 1: What about that Mike swirly face?
Speaker 2: I ain't none of that, Mike. Mike. If Mike listening, I love it, Mike. It looks great. I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 2: You don't You're gonna put my ass on the plane?
Speaker 8: I love it?
Speaker 2: Mike?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Would you rather let your mate cheat? Let your mate cheat for five hundred million dollars? Or would you rather cheat?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold up, go ahead, say it again.
Speaker 6: Would you rather let let your mate cheat for five hundred million or would you rather cheat for five million?
Speaker 8: Well, seeing I ain't got neither one, eat eight or.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going with.
Speaker 8: We ain't got five or five hundred.
Speaker 2: It don't really matter.
Speaker 8: We're coming up either way.
Speaker 12: You round to let your mate cheat for five hundred.
Speaker 1: Greg, here you come.
Speaker 2: You said five hundred million.
Speaker 1: Five hundred million?
Speaker 2: Can I say something?
Speaker 8: Five?
Speaker 2: Can I say something?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Please over me?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 8: What would you say it?
Speaker 2: Steve?
Speaker 7: Well, I'll take the five men and do it myself because I'm gonna lose.
Speaker 6: A benevolent of you, wonderful a bear for five All right, that's today's roundup.
Speaker 1: Would you rather you're listening? Morning show?
Speaker 6: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after today's Berry letter. But up next, nephew Tommy right here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 8: What you got ne f.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a big deal right here, sir, uh, I need you to wash me, to need you to wash me, wash me. Whether the weather be cold, weather, the weather be hot, whatever the weather. We end this together, weather we like it or not. What I did my ex I did my exercise. Whether the weather be cold, weather, the weather be hot, whatever the weather, we end this together, whether we like it.
Speaker 3: That when did you.
Speaker 2: The curtains in? I need you to wash me. Let's go get.
Speaker 11: It's a great day, nursery. This is Felicia.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get somebody to come down here to five on one.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, five one.
Speaker 4: I need somebody to come down here to five on one and and clean me up.
Speaker 10: Sir.
Speaker 11: I think you might have the wrong numbers the nurse.
Speaker 4: I need the nurse to come down here to five on one and clean me up.
Speaker 11: Sir, this is the nursery, not the nurse. I think you might have downed the wrong number.
Speaker 4: No, I need to talk to the where nurse said, that's who's normally clean me up. I need to come down here and clean me up.
Speaker 10: Sir.
Speaker 11: I really do think you have the wrong number. Where are you calling from?
Speaker 4: Who is this here.
Speaker 11: This is Felicia. I'm the director here at the nursery.
Speaker 4: That's what I say. I need the nurse to come down here to clean me up. I'm the bed play and every all this stuff to clean me off because I've been sitting here a long time. I ain't nobody to come.
Speaker 11: Well, sir, I think you dial the wrong number. If you tell me where you are, I can try to help you.
Speaker 4: But I ain't down the wrong number. I need somebody to come down here and clean me up. This ain't right. But y'all supposed to be a y'all supposed to get here every hour some I poll to come check on. Ain't nobody come check on me yet?
Speaker 11: Okay, well, I apologize, but you have the wrong number. Try hanging up and then dialing.
Speaker 4: It is just the nurse station, sir.
Speaker 11: This is a nursery. We take care of children here. This is not the nurse station.
Speaker 4: I'm not no child, I said, Is this the nurse station.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, you're not listening to me. This is not the nurse station. This is a nursery. We have children here. We take care of children. So I think you dial the wrong number.
Speaker 4: No, they said that that they're supposed to come clean up every hour. They're spos to come check on Now I've been here, I've been there might near three hours. Ain't nobody come to check on me yet another? I need somebody to come clean me up. And the uh, there's a bad plan in full and they just they they just don't come check on us like they pull the check.
Speaker 11: On them, they check on them. I'm really sorry that they have not come to check on you in your your bad hands.
Speaker 4: So why wouldn't they learning sit here like they do?
Speaker 11: Okay, so just listen to what I'm saying. This is a nursery, we take care of small children. This is not the nursing station.
Speaker 4: So I'm no my grandkid. I got small children as my grandkids. I got my farty two grandkids for that comes here on Sunday. But sooner they leave the people at the nurse stands and that they treating the bag and leave me here like this here two or three hours, don't nobody come check on me? Can you come down here and check this bad bag?
Speaker 10: Sir?
Speaker 11: I can't do that. I need to get back to the kids here that if we take care of at.
Speaker 4: Sea my kids, No, my kids don't come tell they come on Sunday. They come every Sunday after Chuch and they come see.
Speaker 11: Me, do they okay? Okay, well I'm glad your kids come see you. And I'm going to get off the phone now, but I hang up. You just down down the number.
Speaker 4: Right when you get off, you're gonna come down here and come sick and clean me up.
Speaker 11: I'm not going to do that, but I'm going to let you call back.
Speaker 4: And why you an'll come clean me up? Why gonna do that? Why just do it?
Speaker 10: Sir?
Speaker 4: I'm not a nurse.
Speaker 11: I'm a teacher.
Speaker 4: When when when when?
Speaker 10: When?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 4: When? When I was coming through the proposed to do the job? You do what the joby? Whatever your job or that what you do? I want fivey two years straight? And I did my job.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm a teacher.
Speaker 4: Why don't come on down here and do what you're supposed to do?
Speaker 11: Because I don't clean their.
Speaker 4: Te you know why I go on, y'all young phone, don't do your job. The damn what you're gonna make me mad? You won't get your down, you get your dot here.
Speaker 11: I'm going to ask that you not talk to me like that.
Speaker 4: You clean me up. I ain't supposed to be sitting here like this all the time. What's your name.
Speaker 11: Again, It's Felicia, and I have really nicety here right now. Please do not speak to me like that. I'm trying to know that You're gonna calm down and quit talking to me like that. I'm trying to help you now. That's just rude speaking to me like that. Now, this is a nurser reach.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 11: But David, you're not gonna talk to me like that. That's just rude and disrespectful. Don't speak to me like that. You talking about I will kick yo in the wheelchair. This seems to be the only language you understand. Is me talking to you crazy. Since you're talking to me crazy, is not coming down there. You stay in that stink. How about this what.
Speaker 2: You heard me?
Speaker 11: I said, you stay in that sank. I'm not cleaning though. I've been trying to tell you for the past five minutes, but you won't shut up long enough to listen. I am not coming down there to clean your Why not? I've been trying to tell you that is not my job. You dial the wrong number.
Speaker 6: I'm talking to you.
Speaker 11: Who are you talking to like that. We'll bring it on there. If you think you can get in your wheelchair and make it down here to the nursery to whoop my, then come the hell.
Speaker 4: Owned listen were you would take a message from it and give it to somebody?
Speaker 11: What's your what's your message?
Speaker 4: Right this down and e n e.
Speaker 11: Uh huh what else? H uh huh uh huh.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got that pot?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I got that far. Oh wh what is that?
Speaker 9: What do we spell?
Speaker 11: I don't know what is it? I must spell it all. I'm not selling that. You tell me what it is?
Speaker 4: What does that say?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Nephew taught me.
Speaker 4: Nephew tell me. This is nephew Timmy from the Steve Hally Morning Show. Baby, you just got braked by your sister Nita.
Speaker 11: Oh oh my god boy.
Speaker 4: You were sitting up there like what in the world.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you got me, you got me?
Speaker 4: Oh baby, I got you, I got you get I got one question for you, though, What is what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 11: It is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You got me good?
Speaker 2: Did that? I did that?
Speaker 7: Did I do that?
Speaker 2: There? That's all of it. Did I do that there?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: King of Pranks, Come on now, Ape nineteen to twenty. The Nephew is coming to town April nineteen to twenty at Baltimore, Maryland, the Comedy Factory in mac My popul letting the Man The Nephew is coming. Tickets on sale right now. Come on, bemo, let's do the dog On thing. I know y'all been going through a little something something, so come on over and get your laugh on me.
Speaker 12: All right, Nephew, up next, my Strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: You're listening hardy morning show?
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: A lot of people are losing sleep because of work, guys. A new study by account Tips finds that forty four percent of professionals are losing sleep over work. As for why, fifty percent say they've been overwhelmed with work, the volume of work.
Speaker 1: They have, the hours that they have to put in.
Speaker 6: Some of the other reasons for work related sleep loss include strained coworker relationships. Wow, worried that they they may lose their job. That's a lot of stress. Yeah, you have to be exhausted. Oh, this is a good one. My boss is a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Have you checked all three bucks at Jake st.
Speaker 6: Okay, strained coworker relationships, worried I may lose my job.
Speaker 1: And my boss is a nightmare.
Speaker 6: I don't check that, okay, So I gotta ask you, Steve, you have a lot of jobs.
Speaker 1: You have more than anyone I know. Do your jobs keep you up at night? Or you know?
Speaker 2: Is it if they do?
Speaker 1: Is it constant or just a case.
Speaker 7: My exhaustion for my jobs is when I run up into stupidity. That's the only thing I get exhausted for.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 7: I've you know, I've really found out over the years. I don't really care for stupid people. I really don't.
Speaker 8: Your nephew must be even.
Speaker 2: I can't even.
Speaker 7: Play it off, like if you're stupid, I look at you like you're stupid the whole time you talk.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we're supposed to do with that information.
Speaker 2: No, it's just important information that you know about me and my job, my job.
Speaker 7: I love my jobs. Look, I tell jokes for a living and play music. All of my jobs that have an element of meat, using my god given talent. So I love my work. It's the things that surround my work, like when you stupid, I just can't stand that?
Speaker 2: Man? Is it like brown? No, J good JA ignorant.
Speaker 7: Different from ignorant stupid to when you're doing stuff that ain't attached to nothing and just has no rhyme or reason, but you steady.
Speaker 1: Doing Oh anyone in particular in mind or.
Speaker 3: Anyone at the job.
Speaker 2: Tomics?
Speaker 1: Really No, I didn't think he was gonna say you honestly.
Speaker 2: Okay, why would I say?
Speaker 1: This is uncomfortable?
Speaker 3: Right now? Yes?
Speaker 2: Why you uncomfortable? You're not stupid?
Speaker 6: I know, I know.
Speaker 7: You just don't like the way Tommy goes into the shell when you call him stupid.
Speaker 2: But let him go in there. When he's going to the shell, he can't say that stupid?
Speaker 6: What was that?
Speaker 2: What are you going to do? He's working. I'm right hello everyone, I'm here. I'm right here. Yeah, yeah, okay, I'm right here. You stop doing it, stop talking over and around me. I'm right here. You all right?
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 6: In today's office topic. Uh, here's a question. Have you ever been told just be yourself, just for yourself and you'll be fine and it ended up being horrible advice for you. Maybe it was on a day, Maybe you were told to be yourself on your first day of a new job. So, Steve, I gotta ask you, are there situations that you should avoid just being yourself? When you were comfortable enough to just be yourself in your relationship? Or when were you comfortable enough to be just being in your relationship?
Speaker 1: Those are two different questions.
Speaker 7: My first first gig on the radio in La, would you The dude that gave me job said, man, just be yourself. Three days later they had should said we'd had enough laws in here being hisself. We need to get a radio person in here to control some of this. We need surely get in. When you did do a time dog, I didn't do time check. I'd never announced what station you're listening to. If you hear my voice, ain't you listening to the station? I got to come in and say this, Paul. You have to say the call letters to let him know. But as you hearing me say the call that us if your station ain't on.
Speaker 1: This start it's probably logical to you.
Speaker 2: But it's just checked and then and then and then and then.
Speaker 7: In La, the traffic, I didn't understand that it's rush hour, the four five.
Speaker 2: It's packed every damn date, every time at.
Speaker 1: Two days time.
Speaker 7: Hey, we have to go to a commercial at eighteen after. But I'm talking though.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 7: They put Shirley Strawper on the radio. And when I first met Shirley, I thought she was attractive, but I didn't care for her because I said, like, you know, like me, trying to tell me what to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he didn't like me because he had nothing to do with my hiring. They it's exactly true what he's saying.
Speaker 2: No, they just put her in that. They ain't ask me nothing.
Speaker 6: I looked at him, asked me ya for a while to come in and to listen to the show, to listen.
Speaker 2: So he actually had no control over you. Let's let's not let's just call it what it is, sir. He had no control over you. You were hired by somebody else. He had nothing to do with your hiring. S t Love It, Love It.
Speaker 1: Radio show. I said, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: So I said, baby girl, baby girl, stop saying all that I'm talking. She said, we have to go to break. We're going right now.
Speaker 1: I'm doing on your and you know what the sad part is, not much has changed here.
Speaker 3: We are you will do now you're works.
Speaker 7: On time now because I understand what sponsorships.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I didn't that obedient.
Speaker 6: You fought it, you're fighting, Yeah, you still want to You.
Speaker 8: Just say another job.
Speaker 3: Don't see what it is.
Speaker 2: Just be itself.
Speaker 7: I really, you know, I lied to get all my other job before I got into the show business. If I'd have told the truth, I'd have never got hirt. I couldn't beat myself. Y'all wouldn't hid me. I got criminal record, a criminal background. I've been to court. I don't know how many times I'm on probation. Anybody fitna hid me?
Speaker 2: So I lied.
Speaker 7: I lied on all my applications. I tried to get a job one time at a jewelry store.
Speaker 2: What question was what kind of jewelry store?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: What were we talking about at, like a jewelry store in the mall? Yeah, something like.
Speaker 7: It was a little little jewelry store. I just saw some watches. I like, now I'm gonna go in here and try to work here. And the guy was sitting at the interview, he said, have you ever stolen anything before?
Speaker 2: I said, like what? Yeah? But I would you know, have you ever stole any thing?
Speaker 7: Like like what?
Speaker 2: Like you talked tato chips or something like that. I'm admit to that, but that like have our stole jewelry? No, not yet. That's that's.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 2: I was just went with the no like what he said.
Speaker 7: Anything he said when I was little, I used to steal potato chips and stuff.
Speaker 8: Go okay, man, as you get the job.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he said, Well, thank you for coming in.
Speaker 6: All right, Well that's more of the Steve Harby Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: So, guys, I don't know if you've heard, but seniors, seniors.
Speaker 1: Are getting it in. They're having more sex. Okay.
Speaker 6: This is according to new research that found a huge spike in the number of sexually transmitted infections over the past ten years and your study, which will be presented at a medical convention in Spain next month, showed that sti's among people over the age of fifty.
Speaker 1: Five have doubled compared to a decade ago.
Speaker 6: The steady blameable f yeah double uh blames this fike on rising divorce rates, less condom you, the availability of drugs like viagra, uh, and more older adults living together in retirement communities, and also an increased use in dating app So there you have it. STI rising among the older generation. Yeah, fifty five and older.
Speaker 7: You can make all the noises you want today change it ain't changing nothing.
Speaker 1: But then you talk about time these condoms though.
Speaker 2: We're not condom man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's the easiest one.
Speaker 2: Well, you already ain't got long left.
Speaker 1: You're gonna sharp that with an STI.
Speaker 7: Oh man, I be damn. Now you done got old and dumb. You spend all this time trying to get here.
Speaker 2: Now you're here.
Speaker 3: Now you're gonna cut it shown.
Speaker 2: Okay, you sixty nine at the clinic? What you ye? You're the oldest person down.
Speaker 1: Come on, I'm.
Speaker 6: Buried coming minutes after the hour startling news. We'll play around it. Would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this? You're listening morning show?
Speaker 6: All right, guys, it's time now to play a round of would you rather? Would you rather a window seat or an aisle seat on an airplane?
Speaker 2: Winter? I can't stand somebody stepping over me to go to the bathroom every five t I'm on that window.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: I hate that cart coming down that ase and your people bursting up against you when they passed back. But you know some people don't have it. When you got your own plane, ain't nobody passing body? You know, you just you just on your own plan. That's why he ain't say'll he ain gotta? Would you wrap you already wrapdy ra?
Speaker 6: Would you rather wear nothing but tuck toitos for a whole year, tuxedos just for a whole year, or pj's for a whole year?
Speaker 1: Hey, tuxedar, tuscauld, you like to dress up?
Speaker 2: I don't have a I don't have a pajama tuxedar. It don't matter because hell, I can sleep in my touchail. I mean Windy's drive. I'm gonna have that tux seedar like they had on the love Boat with them shorts with it.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Would you rather have a faith tattoo, a face tattoo, or a vampire teeth?
Speaker 1: Be vampire?
Speaker 2: Don't?
Speaker 7: Yeah, just I'll just be a non smile and ask person. But what you're not finna do is put a pair of lips on my damn face. There's no tattoo. You're gonna star.
Speaker 2: Ain't none of this? What about that?
Speaker 1: The swirling face?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not, I ain't none of that Mike, if Mike is it? I love it? Mike. It looks great.
Speaker 8: I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 2: You don't. You ain't gonna put my ass on the plane?
Speaker 10: I love it?
Speaker 2: Mike?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Would you rather let your mate cheat? Let your mate cheat for five hundred million dollars?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather cheat?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait, wait, wait wait, hold up, go ahead and say it again.
Speaker 6: Would you rather let let your mate cheat for five hundred million? Or would you rather cheat for five million?
Speaker 8: Seeing I ain't got neither one?
Speaker 2: No, I'm going we ain't got five or five hundred.
Speaker 8: It don't really matter. Were coming up either way?
Speaker 12: You rather let your mate cheat for five hundred?
Speaker 8: Greg? Here, you come here?
Speaker 2: You said five hundred million?
Speaker 1: Five hundred million?
Speaker 2: Can I say something?
Speaker 1: Rather?
Speaker 2: Five? Can I say something?
Speaker 1: Please over me, Steve.
Speaker 2: I'll take the five men and do it myself because I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Lose ef Ah.
Speaker 10: You all right?
Speaker 1: That's today's roundup? Would you rather.
Speaker 2: You can stay with us?
Speaker 6: At forty nine minutes after the hour, We'll be back with some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening Steve Hary Morning Show. Let's break up, the day been a pretty good day, interesting day, Steve. Now it's time for you to drop some knowledge with our closing remarks. What your hot for us today?
Speaker 2: Big dog? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Today, I want to remind everybody of something that gets overlooked from time to time. But if you want to be successful and you want to be happy, if your happiness is sometimes as it often is, tied to your success, and if your success, oftentimes as it is, is tied to your happiness, the two kind of go hand in hand almost, But now you have to be using your definition of success and not somebody else's. If you're using someone else's definition of success, you're never going to be happy, whether they've aimed to hide for you or they've aimed too low for you. If you're using somebody else's aim, you're never going to be happy because those two are, i'm sorry, tied together. I'm happy if i'm successful. If I'm not successful, I'm not going to be happy because I'm going to feel like there's something else I could be doing for my family, as something else I could be doing for my future. It's something else I could be doing to make it work. And so my success is tied to my happiness, and my happiness is tied to my success. Now do I take times off from all of it and just sit around and be grateful and happy for where I am? Of course, all the time. Gratitude is a huge part of what the principles of success. That's oftentimes to overlook. Yeah, I often sit around and just smell the roses, just take a breath of fresh air and go mad. I'm awful grateful for where I am God, not meaning that I don't want more, but I oftentimes stop and thank Him for right where I am, because where we are is pretty good compared to where we were. But now, with all that said, let me share something with you. If you want to be happy and successful, you are going to have to put out a massive effort.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 7: Stop thinking it's going to happen any other way. You have got to put out a massive effort.
Speaker 2: You got to get it.
Speaker 7: You gotta grind, you gotta want it. It's got to burn a little bit on the inside of you. It's gotta make you uncomfortable not being where you wanna be. You got to have a I'm gonna get it attitude in order for it to get God. Period, you gotta have a I'm gonna get it attitude in order for it to get God.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 7: That's the deal. No substitutions, no alternatives. This ain't sugar. You can't use splendor instead. This ain't sugar. This is life. You have to go get it now. All no alternatives. Well, you can pick some alternatives, but you're not gonna be happy and successful. You got to get a little bit of dog in you. I'm sorry. Everybody got to have some dog in you. You gotta have some bite back, you gotta have some fight. You're gonna have to have a little bit of kick, and sometime the kick has to come from yourself. You can't quit looking for other people always give you that little kick in the rear in to get you started, that little jump started in the morning, to encourage you. What if they need encouraging, What if they ain't get they jump start for the day and you waiting on they call and they're encouraging. Word, man, let me tell you something. These are people that you're waiting on to help you. People fail all the time. Every person needs the Lord God Almighty. So that might be one of the mornings where they need him and they don't have nothing for you take your faith out of man, put your faith in God and get at it. You and God can make it. That'd be great if you had a friend along the way, of course it would be. But sometimes you're in a pattern where you got to learn that it ain't nobody.
Speaker 2: But you and him.
Speaker 7: Sometimes sometimes you just need to know it ain't nobody but you and God. That really ain't a bad place to be, It really ain't. I've got some of my best results out of my life when I just asked God for the help, when I didn't call no nobody else to see what they thought about it. When I've went to God, just God, I've gotten my best results. I'm just gonna be honest with you. But you got to get at it, though, squid. Quit expecting God to just bless you with something and you ain't giving him nothing to put his finger on the touch you make one step, he'll make two. You got to be a producer out here. You got to go out of here and get out something. Quit asking God for a job and you ain't putting no applications in. Stop wasting his time and yours too. It's like the story the man said, you know, I've been praying. I've been praying to God to hit the lottery. I've just been praying to the Lord to hit the lottery. One day, the man just kept hearing him say that. He said, well, do you play the lottery? He said, no, What kind of prayers that you're praying to God to hit the lottery but you're not playing the lottery?
Speaker 2: What that don't make no sense.
Speaker 7: If you want God to touch your life, give him something to touch. An effort, put in a request, be sincere. But I've decided that I'm gonna attempt so many things that's within my gift and in my realm that I'm gonna ask God to bless me with his grace. He got something to bless. He just keeps on making stuff happen for me. He just keeps on opening doors for me. He just keeps on putting the right people in front of me. Oh and it may look like the deal ain't gonna happen, as oftentimes many of them do. But at the end of the day, it always works out. But man, you got to get at it, y'all. You got to get off your butts and get at it. Ain't nobody finna walk no checks up to you and hand them to you. You got to get out here and get at it. Dreams ain't nothing but dreams. Until you put some work behind them, they become goals. You gotta put some work behind these dreams. That's my clothing remarks. Hey, listen to me, y'all talk to God today. He would absolutely love to hear from you. And it don't matter if it's bit a while. I think I'm gonna do to just that too. All right, y'all, have a go.
Speaker 6: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.